User Tag List

Thread: WWE's Best Matches of 2018

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WWE's Best Matches of 2018

The time of the year has come. And with that time of the year...it culminates with a pretty big change in my life. This fall, I went back to college, and I nailed that semester. The problem before was I fucked around too much and didn't study and do homework like I should have. That led to me dropping classes I should have been over and done with, as well as ultimately halting my degree before it really even got started. I would like to keep from ruining the great start I had, and as such...I honestly will not have the time to run this like I normally do. You all know how important it is to me for each match to have a write-up to explain what made the match so great, so it's more than just, "Here's the next number." But I know attempting to do that will result in A) this list getting hella delayed, B) my school work being thrown in the shitter, or C) both.

So here's the deal. I would like the list to continue in my "absence", but I ultimately need someone else to run it. I can do the formatting, keep the first post for list updates(last year I intended to list each entry as they appeared and link to the post of the reveal), and even contribute some write-ups. But I'm asking for someone else to handle counting the lists and taking the bulk of the write-up responsibility. Ideally, others will be willing to volunteer to make the job easier for everyone.

In general, I just want to see the list to continue, so if it means someone picking it up but not having write-ups, so be it. That's more of a personal request as someone who's done this for the last 6 years. But ultimately, I just want this whole thing to still happen.

It's up to whomever takes over how they want to run this thing, and I'll edit the rules into this post as far as voting. I still have the template if you just want to do it the normal way.

Anyway, here's the 2018 WWE Matches Thread:
    https://forums.rajah.com/showthread.php?t=152869

The List of Matches That Impressed Rajah:

The Complete List of Matches:

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No takers on this, so sometime this week I will take the list and order them based on most voted and see what comes out.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was just thinking about this today. I thought it was going to be cancelled. It will be interesting to see how it turns out just going by the existing list.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've considered doing it in the past as sort of a comparison to how the list pans out when we vote. It'll probably be like this for the next couple years while I finish school unless someone decides to take the reigns.

We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    I am still planning on this, I have almost a full list