User Tag List

Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 879394959697
Results 9,601 to 9,671 of 9671

Thread: All Elite Wrestling

  1. #9601
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    22,723
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    926524
    usa
    Ass Man and Ass Boy the Ass Club.

  2. #9602
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    22,723
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    926524
    usa
    Stings paint looks awesome.

    EDIT: Darby's too.

    I'm digging the black underneath.

  3. #9603
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    22,723
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    926524
    usa
    Top of Darby's head was bleeding, he takes the suicide part of suicide dive too seriously. Hope he's okay.

  4. #9604
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    22,723
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    926524
    usa
    I would have did Thunder and Jade as the final, personally.

  5. #9605
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    22,723
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    926524
    usa
    Cody looks like he had a bad sunburn or something, his back is peeling badly.

  6. #9606
    Captain Sasori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    She's bitch so I will break her shin
    Posts
    10,217
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    324088
    Somehow I feel like Cody got the worst of that finish, lol. They couldn't have come up with a better way to do that spot? Just asinine.

  7. #9607
    Intercontinental Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,622
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    72026
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
    Somehow I feel like Cody got the worst of that finish, lol. They couldn't have come up with a better way to do that spot? Just asinine.
    Call me crazy, but that peeling skin on Cody's back from the near beginning, and seeing how it ended, makes me think they practiced that spot somehow. And Brandy is sadistic, l love it. She was smiling and licking her lips the entire time. That, plus her having Awesome Kong collecting hair for her back in the beginnings of the show, leads me to this.

    If I have one criticism of Ruby is that she looks terrified all the time. It worked for the end of the match after that impossible poison rana and then regular? rana and was surprised Statlander still kicked out, but that is something that kinda irks me about her for now. Looked like Kris had a busted lip, too, so a hard fought contest.

    I wonder if they are not so subtly leading to a Punk/Cole match...

    Danielson vs Angels seemed like it never really got going for some reason. But I guess you can't have Bryan going all out every week if the big match is in two weeks.

    Hate to say it, but I think they unintentionally cooled off Dante Martin with the sudden turn. At least until they give me a storyline reason why he did it. You can't just do the "I don't owe you an explanation" angle. Well, they could. But I wouldn't like it

    Thunder Rosa ranting in Spanish tickles me.

    A good show tonight.

    Oh, and Wardlow is a monster.

    And how can I forget Sting and Darby. Darby in particular is a lunatic with those dives through the ropes. But damn it he doesn't make you BELIEVE them when he does them. Dude bounced off Billy Gunn like Kano in Mortal Kombat.
    Last edited by Supernovametalstar; December 1st, 2021 at 11:31 PM.

  8. #9608
    Main Eventer
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    9,756
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    866796
    Not sure it was worth the potshot by MJF to take at Punk to talk about the drinking when there's a talent within the company who is in rehab. Britt didn't need the ricochet shots, either. Oh well. MJF may be overdoing it by continually calling him PG Punk. Punk gave Moriarty a ton for that match, so kudos to him.

    Allin bounced off Billy Gunn in a truly remarkable way haha.

    You could hear a pin drop at the start of that verbal jousting between Tazz and Rush.

    Anderson took a hard ass fall but it seemed like he was okay. Cody's back looked like he had zero self awareness for body upkeep after being in the sun but that was obviously a protective measure for the finish. Couldn't he have just worn something different to look less...distracting? Cody does seem to go big in Atlanta.

  9. #9609
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    22,723
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    926524
    usa


    My money's on Wangman.

  10. #9610
    Sometimes I disagree Mazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    13,528
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1167485


    That is a fun font choice

  11. #9611
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    42,238
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1466893
    The delusional fans applauding Cody and Andrade comparing it to Edge v. Mick Foley is exactly why I can't stand most of the people who watch anything outside of WWE. At least with WWE delusional fans I'm not reading or listening to them try to say stupid shit like that about The Fiend getting set on fire. Why are we even doing a flaming table spot in that match to begin with? LOL.

    I'm watching it thinking, holy fuck, these idiots are probably thinking it'll get Cody over as a babyface. Sorry guys, but there's one thing super marks in wrestling love to do more than anything and that's boo a forced babyface.

  12. #9612
    Intercontinental Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,622
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    72026
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post


    My money's on Wangman.
    How has that not been someone's name by now? I heard about someone saying they misspelled his name and thought "did the graphics department turn on Adam Page"? No, it's just a weird ass gothic font.

    I heard Cody (on commentary?) saying something about an opponent getting slapped in the face and he said there was a lot of that going on in his house, or something to that nature. I'm telling you, Brandy is a dominatrix that gets off on seeing her man hurt. No, the flaming table spot wasn't necessary, but Brandy thought "hey, a streetfight! Lemme just pick up a couple things from Ace. Be right back."

  13. #9613
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    42,238
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1466893
    AEW is too predictable when it comes to the World championship. Super long reigns aren't necessary for every single talent. Wangman losing to Danielson and then regaining it around WrestleMania would be incredible.

    Page doesn't even need the World title.

  14. #9614
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    42,238
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1466893
    I will say this....Props to AEW for not having a single former WWE talent as champion right now. It's tough to not have one considering it was the main place to make money in the US until 2019. That's probably the main reason Danielson isn't going to win. AEW are not about growth, if they grow cool if not oh well. This is not a life or death situation for the owner of this promotion. Page isn't going to bring any new fans and old heads who didn't watch outside of WWE for the last 20 years don't know him.

    That's why you see Punk having this jabroni matches instead of being in a top tier program. Have you noticed he hasn't even really had a program with anyone that lasted longer than a few weeks? MJF might be his first real feud.

  15. #9615
    Intercontinental Champion Vandal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,660
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    4186
    I am hearing Brian Danielson was on Dark as a Masked Wrestler named Infinito
    Last edited by Vandal; December 2nd, 2021 at 1:07 PM. Reason: Spelling

  16. #9616
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    22,723
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    926524
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandal View Post
    I am hearing Brian Danielson was on Dark as a Masked Wrestler named Infatino.
    Infinito. He did a super long airplane spin for a finish. Take that, Cesaro.
    https://streamable.com/5d7ugf

  17. #9617
    Midcarder
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    189
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    74083
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    I will say this....Props to AEW for not having a single former WWE talent as champion right now. It's tough to not have one considering it was the main place to make money in the US until 2019. That's probably the main reason Danielson isn't going to win. AEW are not about growth, if they grow cool if not oh well. This is not a life or death situation for the owner of this promotion. Page isn't going to bring any new fans and old heads who didn't watch outside of WWE for the last 20 years don't know him.

    That's why you see Punk having this jabroni matches instead of being in a top tier program. Have you noticed he hasn't even really had a program with anyone that lasted longer than a few weeks? MJF might be his first real feud.
    Feels like all of Punk's interactions stem from "Hey, I heard you saying my name" or at least it feels that way. I liked the involvement with Team Taz and wish it actually went longer where maybe someone would have aligned themselves with Punk - Rush & Martin, perhaps - but that's in another direction already.

  18. #9618
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    42,238
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1466893
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone View Post
    Feels like all of Punk's interactions stem from "Hey, I heard you saying my name" or at least it feels that way. I liked the involvement with Team Taz and wish it actually went longer where maybe someone would have aligned themselves with Punk - Rush & Martin, perhaps - but that's in another direction already.
    Yeah a lot of it feels like everyone is clout chasing lol. MJF was mad Punk DIDN'T say his name.

    I'll be honest, I wasn't really a fan of anything he's done until this MJF stuff. It feels backwards seeing CM Punk, probably the biggest name under 50 in that company, and he's working with lower card talent right off the bat.

  19. #9619
    Midcarder
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    189
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    74083
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    Yeah a lot of it feels like everyone is clout chasing lol. MJF was mad Punk DIDN'T say his name.

    I'll be honest, I wasn't really a fan of anything he's done until this MJF stuff. It feels backwards seeing CM Punk, probably the biggest name under 50 in that company, and he's working with lower card talent right off the bat.
    I'm not gonna be one to complain that some of Punk's interactions have been with lower card guys. Darby and MJF are probably the only exceptions thus far, but it's getting people involved. This is probably what Punk wanted, I'm not gonna complain. An interesting twist to Punk-MJF would be MJF costing Punk some wins again jobbers and then MJF deciding he's above that and tries to dodge getting involved with Punk.

  20. #9620
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    22,040
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1516190
    usa
    Peter Griffin Punk

  21. #9621
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    42,238
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1466893
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone View Post
    I'm not gonna be one to complain that some of Punk's interactions have been with lower card guys. Darby and MJF are probably the only exceptions thus far, but it's getting people involved. This is probably what Punk wanted, I'm not gonna complain. An interesting twist to Punk-MJF would be MJF costing Punk some wins again jobbers and then MJF deciding he's above that and tries to dodge getting involved with Punk.
    I don't see it as complaining, I see it as being honest. These people were already involved and I'd even say that it's almost a negative to work with Punk because look at these wrestlers post-Punk.

  22. #9622
    FBI Warning VHS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Asparagus Video, M aisle.
    Posts
    11,152
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    370434
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandal View Post
    I am hearing Brian Danielson was on Dark as a Masked Wrestler named Infinito
    He did and he knocked himself loopy for a split second with his dive outside. God dammit, Byran.

  23. #9623
    Main Eventer chatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    6,561
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    60340
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    I will say this....Props to AEW for not having a single former WWE talent as champion right now. It's tough to not have one considering it was the main place to make money in the US until 2019. That's probably the main reason Danielson isn't going to win. AEW are not about growth, if they grow cool if not oh well. This is not a life or death situation for the owner of this promotion. Page isn't going to bring any new fans and old heads who didn't watch outside of WWE for the last 20 years don't know him.

    That's why you see Punk having this jabroni matches instead of being in a top tier program. Have you noticed he hasn't even really had a program with anyone that lasted longer than a few weeks? MJF might be his first real feud.
    Think Punk wasn't ring ready, blowing up quickly, been out the ring 7 years. Sure he has done some behind the scenes practice but wouldn't translate to full fitness and working at his best in a live scenario.

    Maybes they wanted him to get back to bear as fit as he could before putting him in big feuds. Makes sense when we've saw Batista, The Rock etc come back and look terrible in massive feuds because they were rusty as hell and had t wrestled properly for years.

    If he's here for a while makes sense to let him work his way back over time and does I harm to the show.

  24. #9624
    GO ON LAD Fanny Batter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Respectville
    Posts
    24,453
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    319676
    So, Danielson's the best American (if not overall) wrestler of all time at this point, right? His in ring body of work spanning 20 years speaks for itself, but the character has been spectacular too for a guy that isn't a truly great promo. His mannerisms and charisma make up for it. Most consistent in ring performer, transcended the business for a while with the yes stuff, has been both sides of the coin for the two most satisfying title wins of the last decade, "yes", Team Hell No, I have til 5, Eco warrior, that return promo. Just an immaculate pro wrestler. For some reason Meltzer wasn't as much of a fan back in the day so his online cred maybe isn't as stellar as it should be, but half of his ROH defences were better than anything Will Ospreay has ever done.

  25. #9625
    FBI Warning VHS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Asparagus Video, M aisle.
    Posts
    11,152
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    370434
    Quote Originally Posted by chatty View Post
    Think Punk wasn't ring ready, blowing up quickly, been out the ring 7 years. Sure he has done some behind the scenes practice but wouldn't translate to full fitness and working at his best in a live scenario.

    Maybes they wanted him to get back to bear as fit as he could before putting him in big feuds. Makes sense when we've saw Batista, The Rock etc come back and look terrible in massive feuds because they were rusty as hell and had t wrestled properly for years.

    If he's here for a while makes sense to let him work his way back over time and does I harm to the show.
    And it's not like Punk should only battle the big dogs. He's in a yard full of young pups that need that rub from tussling with one of the biggest names in the business today. Punk's here to elevate. He's doing that.

  26. #9626
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    42,238
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1466893
    Fuck Dave Meltzer.

  27. #9627
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    22,723
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    926524
    usa
    I wonder if Bryan's gotten better at social media or if he has a guy.

  28. #9628
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toke Park, IL
    Posts
    15,993
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    804468
    Bryan has always been a troll, so this doesn't seem that out of character to me

  29. #9629
    World Champion Murphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Bedfordshire
    Posts
    28,306
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    349000
    yugoslavia
    I can't work out if Cody is turning heel or if he's trying too hard not to. If it's the latter, that's pretty sad. I mean, that flaming table spot, like has already been said, was so unnecessary.

  30. #9630
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    22,040
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1516190
    usa
    No way Daniel Bryan wins this match, right?

  31. #9631
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    42,238
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1466893
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    I wonder if Bryan's gotten better at social media or if he has a guy.
    Because he called him Wangman like 20,000 others did when they saw that image? Not exactly a Bill Burr level diss.

    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy View Post
    I can't work out if Cody is turning heel or if he's trying too hard not to. If it's the latter, that's pretty sad. I mean, that flaming table spot, like has already been said, was so unnecessary.
    The thing is with Cody, I personally think he's turning heel but what sticks out in a lot of people's minds is the comment he made a few years ago about how there aren't heels and babyfaces, it's a tired method of booking wrestling, etc. He said he'll never turn heel. He's a smart dude and anyone who says differently while watching AEW is delusional. I think that he's going to turn heel but do it in a way where he continues to act like he's in the right-which is what great villains are all about.

    The best parts of his career according to many are the points that he was a heel. I think at the beginning of AEW people were on board with him as a top tier babyface. But as time goes by, and more and more WWE guys roll in and get over, plus his wife is an idiot. He'd do good to lean in to what people assume about him.

  32. #9632
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    42,238
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1466893
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    No way Daniel Bryan wins this match, right?
    One thing about AEW is that their title matches are extremely predictable and that's fine as long as it's a good result. Page v. Danielson will be a very good match and I'd love to see Dragon win but I doubt it. If they want to shock us, take the title off Page. But they're not about that.

  33. #9633
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toke Park, IL
    Posts
    15,993
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    804468
    Yeah, I would be ok with Bryan winning as a shock. He'd be a great heel champion that would be a big shot in the arm. I'm not sure if you were sort of joking earlier or being 100% serious, but I do think Hangman winning would be perfectly fine, too. Especially if Bryan as a heel isn't long-term. It'd be nice to establish more credibility with him and make his title reign look like less of a fluke. He's still over and the crowd has been behind him firmly so far in the feud.

    Ideally, I think I'd like to see Hangman have like 3 defenses, with one strong one at the next PPV. Then have him lose to MJF or a heel Cody sometime between Revolution and Double or Nothing. Establish credibility, let him have a notable run, but get the heat back before the "Too Guy Babyface" schtick wears thin.

  34. #9634
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    42,238
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1466893
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    Yeah, I would be ok with Bryan winning as a shock. He'd be a great heel champion that would be a big shot in the arm. I'm not sure if you were sort of joking earlier or being 100% serious, but I do think Hangman winning would be perfectly fine, too. Especially if Bryan as a heel isn't long-term. It'd be nice to establish more credibility with him and make his title reign look like less of a fluke. He's still over and the crowd has been behind him firmly so far in the feud.

    Ideally, I think I'd like to see Hangman have like 3 defenses, with one strong one at the next PPV. Then have him lose to MJF or a heel Cody sometime between Revolution and Double or Nothing. Establish credibility, let him have a notable run, but get the heat back before the "Too Guy Babyface" schtick wears thin.
    Oh yeah I was being serious about being cool with Page winning. Especially if what you mentioned about having MJF or a heel Cody take that title from him.

  35. #9635
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toke Park, IL
    Posts
    15,993
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    804468
    I think it would also be good for AEW to shake up the title reign lengths a bit, too. So far every champ has held the belt 6+ months, with the last two holding the better part of the year. So a shorter 3-4 month reign would be a nice breather.

  36. #9636
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    42,238
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1466893
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    I think it would also be good for AEW to shake up the title reign lengths a bit, too. So far every champ has held the belt 6+ months, with the last two holding the better part of the year. So a shorter 3-4 month reign would be a nice breather.
    I felt like Omega's run was very underwhelming. He didn't have really any big marquee matches after the deathmatch with Mox which had an ending that overshadowed what was a pretty good deathmatch. I also feel like Page was going to go over a couple months ago so we wouldn't have needed the Christian Cage stuff.

    I said it months ago, what Page does after winning the title will be what matters most. He's essentially a nobody outside of the super hardcore fanbase, which you could probably say about every champion they have right now. Which is fine. But he's carrying the flag and right now he's doing alright. The Dork Order needs to go.

    I will give props to AEW in the sense that it's traditionally a babyface path that Danielson is taking to get to Page, so to see a "heel" take down each guy one by one in the Dork Order--interesting. I'm not a fan of anyone he's wrestled in that crew, but I like the concept. Kind of like JBL--I liked the concept of JBL I just hated JBL in general so it never clicked for me.

  37. #9637
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toke Park, IL
    Posts
    15,993
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    804468
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    I felt like Omega's run was very underwhelming. He didn't have really any big marquee matches after the deathmatch with Mox which had an ending that overshadowed what was a pretty good deathmatch. I also feel like Page was going to go over a couple months ago so we wouldn't have needed the Christian Cage stuff.

    I said it months ago, what Page does after winning the title will be what matters most. He's essentially a nobody outside of the super hardcore fanbase, which you could probably say about every champion they have right now. Which is fine. But he's carrying the flag and right now he's doing alright. The Dork Order needs to go.

    I will give props to AEW in the sense that it's traditionally a babyface path that Danielson is taking to get to Page, so to see a "heel" take down each guy one by one in the Dork Order--interesting. I'm not a fan of anyone he's wrestled in that crew, but I like the concept. Kind of like JBL--I liked the concept of JBL I just hated JBL in general so it never clicked for me.
    Out of curiosity, if you could sack every member of Dark Order, but HAD to keep one, who would you pick?

  38. #9638
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    42,238
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1466893
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    Out of curiosity, if you could sack every member of Dark Order, but HAD to keep one, who would you pick?
    Colt. And I would have him at the booth. Maybe he's creative as well and you could have him help out on promos, storylines, etc. He can talk, he can work, and I'v heard him commentate a bunch of matche plus his podcast, he sounds incredible on the mic.

    Colt's lucky because he has always been given respect, he had a reputable career attached to Ring of Honor's peak years. I barely remember he's even part of this shit stable he looks extremely out of place. Everyone else has to try and wash that DO stench off them and I don't know if it'll work. This stable has been fucked since the jump. I hate everything about it. I hated Luke Harper coming over and doing some idiotic Vince McMahon parody. I hate that everyone uses his death to try and get over because they fucking suck.

    So I just want to see the stable burn.

  39. #9639
    Pissed Off
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    in a library
    Posts
    38,690
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    525688
    usa
    Cody is a smart man but whatever he is doing right now is not working for me. I get he is trying to not do things in kind of a traditional way. He said in the one promo that the easy thing would be to turn but he is not going to do that. He seems to be trying hard to not be a heel almost to the point of trying too hard. It might be by design. It is not coming off well to me. I am all about doing things differently and what not. I think that is great but sometimes just going with the flow and with the crowd is the way to go. I seriously have no interest in Cody right now and haven't for a while. His run with MJF was great in my view and his runs with the TNT titles and brief feud with Brodie were really good. But after that lost interest and losing even more interest at this point. The street fight was overkill in a lot of ways. I don't mind AEW and WWE taking some pot shots at each other but pretty sure we have seen the sledge hammer bit before. Same with the golden shovel. Flaming table spot was not needed and seemed botched to me.

    I am digging Danielson and this turn and going through the Dark Order. I hate he is the first defense for Hangman. They did such a good job of getting Hangman to this point and he needs a good solid run even if not real long he needs it for a few months at least. Granted a win over Danielson would be good but I just don't want to see Danielson lose just yet. Maybe me being a homer for him.

    I have to agree that I think Omega's reign was not as good as I was expecting. I was excited with the whole crossover thing with Impact but at the end of the day he had some good matches and defenses but not much of anything after Moxley. It was not a bad reign. But not what I thought it would be. Wonder if he got spread too thin between the two shows and wrestling on ppvs for both companies at a double champ.

    I personally love the Dark Order. It was a slow burn for me and I didn't like Brodie's character at first but then he did some tweaking and it worked. I also enjoyed the stuff he was doing with Colt and I hate that we never really got to see a finish to that. I can see why people are bit over them though. But I really like them and some talented folks in there like Colt and Grayson. Angels is good too and only going to get better.

  40. #9640
    Pissed Off
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    in a library
    Posts
    38,690
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    525688
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    Fuck Dave Meltzer.
    Yes.

  41. #9641
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    42,238
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1466893
    Quote Originally Posted by MTR View Post
    Cody is a smart man but whatever he is doing right now is not working for me. I get he is trying to not do things in kind of a traditional way. He said in the one promo that the easy thing would be to turn but he is not going to do that. He seems to be trying hard to not be a heel almost to the point of trying too hard. It might be by design. It is not coming off well to me. I am all about doing things differently and what not. I think that is great but sometimes just going with the flow and with the crowd is the way to go. I seriously have no interest in Cody right now and haven't for a while. His run with MJF was great in my view and his runs with the TNT titles and brief feud with Brodie were really good. But after that lost interest and losing even more interest at this point. The street fight was overkill in a lot of ways. I don't mind AEW and WWE taking some pot shots at each other but pretty sure we have seen the sledge hammer bit before. Same with the golden shovel. Flaming table spot was not needed and seemed botched to me.

    I am digging Danielson and this turn and going through the Dark Order. I hate he is the first defense for Hangman. They did such a good job of getting Hangman to this point and he needs a good solid run even if not real long he needs it for a few months at least. Granted a win over Danielson would be good but I just don't want to see Danielson lose just yet. Maybe me being a homer for him.

    I have to agree that I think Omega's reign was not as good as I was expecting. I was excited with the whole crossover thing with Impact but at the end of the day he had some good matches and defenses but not much of anything after Moxley. It was not a bad reign. But not what I thought it would be. Wonder if he got spread too thin between the two shows and wrestling on ppvs for both companies at a double champ.

    I personally love the Dark Order. It was a slow burn for me and I didn't like Brodie's character at first but then he did some tweaking and it worked. I also enjoyed the stuff he was doing with Colt and I hate that we never really got to see a finish to that. I can see why people are bit over them though. But I really like them and some talented folks in there like Colt and Grayson. Angels is good too and only going to get better.
    He had 8 matches that spread out over 7 months. I don't think that was the issue. At all.

    The main issue is that Kenny Omega winning the title was poorly timed. IMHO, he should've been their first champion. I wasn't a fan of him and Page being a tag-team and their feud wasn't anything special either. Too short, too many gaps due to Page's pregnancy and now Omega's hurt. I like watching him wrestle but what I've learned from his reign as IWGP champion and AEW champion is that maybe this guy just isn't World championship material. But again, with AEW, I think it was poor timing. It should've been Omega v. Jericho with Omega getting the clean W and then rolling into a feud with Moxley for the title. Pass the title to Moxley and THEN think about maybe giving it to an old timer.

  42. #9642
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    42,238
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1466893
    Quote Originally Posted by MTR View Post
    Yes.
    lol maybe don't fuck him THAT hard.

    He's just never been someone who's opinion I took as gospel. The proof is what FB mentioned, how it basically took Danielson to come to a company that Dave liked to give him a "coveted" 5 star rating. Personally I don't give a shit what Dave Meltzer likes and I hate listening to people parakeet his views. Dave Meltzer is an old weird groomer of young bucks that should've been knocked the fuck out by a wrestler back in the 80's, early 90's. Whenever he showed on Geraldo or whatever with that whack ass perm.

  43. #9643
    Pissed Off
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    in a library
    Posts
    38,690
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    525688
    usa
    I think people expected Omega to be the first champ and I think it was good to not do that. Same with the Bucks. I honestly think Jericho was the good call. I just expected Omega to beat him but them Moxley came around and that worked well I think. But yeah timing probably was part of the problem here. Omega is one of the best in the world in the ring and I think a good champ but he doesn't always come off that way though. My wife never really got him when he was doing promos and such so yeah to a degree more casual fans probably never cared for him much.

  44. #9644
    Pissed Off
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    in a library
    Posts
    38,690
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    525688
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    lol maybe don't fuck him THAT hard.

    He's just never been someone who's opinion I took as gospel. The proof is what FB mentioned, how it basically took Danielson to come to a company that Dave liked to give him a "coveted" 5 star rating. Personally I don't give a shit what Dave Meltzer likes and I hate listening to people parakeet his views. Dave Meltzer is an old weird groomer of young bucks that should've been knocked the fuck out by a wrestler back in the 80's, early 90's. Whenever he showed on Geraldo or whatever with that whack ass perm.
    Yeah I hate his ratings. They are his opinion yet people take them to gospel. Some of his 5 star or more matches were not all that great in my view and some other matches he didn't like were way better in my view. Fine that he has an opinion but hate people thinking his ratings are anything more than one man's opinion who clearly fucking hates the WWE except NXT to a degree.

  45. #9645
    GO ON LAD Fanny Batter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Respectville
    Posts
    24,453
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    319676
    Lars Sullivan had a five star match before Bryan Danielson, in a 2010's multi man ladder match which all just molded into one. His opinions are his own but they're not great. I've seen most of his ROH title run and they were better than the 5 star match explosion of the last decade. That fucking KENTA match he worked with the bad shoulder. The first 2 Roderick matches. Styles. Marufuji. All the McGuinness bouts. Alex Shelley, Jimmy Rave, Chris Hero, Rocky Romero, the Joe draw, Delirious. What a run that was, such variety. That September-September part of the title reign was just incredible. He's been great for 20 years but that stretch might be the best year anybody has had.

    It's crazy watching those early ROH's with clean shaven, young Danielson. He wrestled a physically compelling style but he was quite dull - like a more athletic Dean Malenko. Nobody could have expected him to grow into this level of performer. He showed glimpses of it but never really came into his own until he ramped up the heel tendencies. Once he was off to the races nobodies been better since.

  46. #9646
    Sometimes I disagree Mazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    13,528
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1167485
    It makes you wonder what could have happened in WWE's Nexus days if he hadn't choked Justin.

    Heel daniel bryan with original nexys could have been an interesting opening act.

  47. #9647
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    42,238
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1466893
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Batter View Post
    Lars Sullivan had a five star match before Bryan Danielson, in a 2010's multi man ladder match which all just molded into one. His opinions are his own but they're not great. I've seen most of his ROH title run and they were better than the 5 star match explosion of the last decade. That fucking KENTA match he worked with the bad shoulder. The first 2 Roderick matches. Styles. Marufuji. All the McGuinness bouts. Alex Shelley, Jimmy Rave, Chris Hero, Rocky Romero, the Joe draw, Delirious. What a run that was, such variety. That September-September part of the title reign was just incredible. He's been great for 20 years but that stretch might be the best year anybody has had.

    It's crazy watching those early ROH's with clean shaven, young Danielson. He wrestled a physically compelling style but he was quite dull - like a more athletic Dean Malenko. Nobody could have expected him to grow into this level of performer. He showed glimpses of it but never really came into his own until he ramped up the heel tendencies. Once he was off to the races nobodies been better since.
    I've been a fan of his since around late 2000 when I heard his name, American Dragon. I thought of Don the Dragon Wilson lol. I remember people not giving him a snowball's chance in Hell back in that time you're speaking of. Especially when he started wearing the cape. People thought he'd never amount to anything in a place like WWE and I don't blame them for thinking that way based on his style and look.

    Fast forward and if you can't watch him and John Cena at Summerslam and not think that was arguably the best match of the year, possibly of Cena's career, IDK what to tell people. That was one of the best WWE matches I've seen in 35 years of being a fan of this company.

    I always wondered what a TNA run might have been like for him. Top tier X Division guy no doubt.

  48. #9648
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    42,238
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1466893
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
    It makes you wonder what could have happened in WWE's Nexus days if he hadn't choked Justin.

    Heel daniel bryan with original nexys could have been an interesting opening act.
    It would have been interesting but I'm glad they didn't go through with it because what we got instead (Miz v. Daniel Bryan) was much better. I think NXT was all rigged and just a vehicle to get Wade Barrett over-including Nexus. So DB not being part of any of that like say John Cena was-smart.

  49. #9649
    GO ON LAD Fanny Batter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Respectville
    Posts
    24,453
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    319676
    It is mad to think that the minimum top 3 star produced in the post Cena/Orton/Batista era (Reigns and Punk being the other two) was going to be a lackey in a stable led by Wade Barrett. Wrestling is weird. If things went to plan for bookers it would probably be a dead industry by now.

  50. #9650
    Videoland Champion Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Videoland
    Posts
    64,673
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1523801
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Batter View Post
    It is mad to think that the minimum top 3 star produced in the post Cena/Orton/Batista era (Reigns and Punk being the other two) was going to be a lackey in a stable led by Wade Barrett. Wrestling is weird. If things went to plan for bookers it would probably be a dead industry by now.
    Well Punk usurped Barrett in the end but otherwise yeah I get what you mean.

    When I look back at the old Nexus though apart from the one you’ve already highlighted, Tarver had great potential and Skip was a former Rajah poster who was getting TE votes IIRC lol.

  51. #9651
    Videoland Champion Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Videoland
    Posts
    64,673
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1523801
    Do also have to say Kris Statlander has been criminally underused and underpushed since her initial return of helping Cass and wrecking Penelope. I do love Brit but Kris should still be up there.

    She had great momentum but recently way cooled off. Could say the same thing about Orange actually. Maybe he’s not everyone’s technical favourite but still been cooled off when he was hot. I actually think if he talked again like in that debate, could bring his heat back like if he’s talking again, people will listen.
    Last edited by Badger; December 3rd, 2021 at 11:54 PM.

  52. #9652
    GO ON LAD Fanny Batter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Respectville
    Posts
    24,453
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    319676
    Orange has just been cycled out. He's a fun act but he's not Punk, Kingston, Sammy etc who they're pushing at the minute. His time will come again.

  53. #9653
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    22,723
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    926524
    usa
    I was surprised Ruby won because I think Statlander is a better wrestler. Ruby is just more over, I guess.

  54. #9654
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    22,723
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    926524
    usa
    Did no one watch Rampage? I went out with my wife and forgot it was on. I'm going to watch it now.

  55. #9655
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    22,723
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    926524
    usa
    It's official. @Donald

    He had a good match with Sammy.

  56. #9656
    Videoland Champion Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Videoland
    Posts
    64,673
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1523801
    Unless Nese wins he’s not interested.

  57. #9657
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    22,723
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    926524
    usa
    Can't wait for Pacs new look.
    Or maybe


  58. #9658
    Videoland Champion Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Videoland
    Posts
    64,673
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1523801
    I wonder how much they pay Mark Henry just to remind us when it’s time for the main event?

  59. #9659
    Main Eventer
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    9,756
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    866796
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    I wonder how much they pay Mark Henry just to remind us when it’s time for the main event?
    At least he's very good at it.

  60. #9660
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toke Park, IL
    Posts
    15,993
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    804468
    I love Kris, but she's awkward when it comes to star power. Her promos are garbage. She's technically the better wrestler, but I also think she's still kinda green at points. Ruby was definitely the right way to go.

  61. #9661
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    22,723
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    926524
    usa
    https://www.tvinsider.com/1024049/br...ship-dynamite/
    Good interview with Bryan.

    Coming up is the AEW championship match against Hangman Page. You came in so beloved but managed to get the audience to turn the other way pretty seamlessly.

    Itís all a lot easier when they care about someone. If Hangman Page wasnít someone people cared about, it would have been very easy for the crowd to turn on him, rather than me. They love this guy. I havenít done anything so mean or dastardly, yet. I try to not make great changes in my character. I think my time in AEW, Iíve been aggressive, a little bit of a jerk [who] people like. But itís not hard to switch to a jerk who people donít like.

    What goals do you have for yourself in 2022, and how do they play into AEWís future?

    If I can get a group together, Iím thinking of a younger talent or two, and that develops into stories within that. Look at Sammy Guevara and Chris Jericho. By Sammy joining the Inner Circle, heíd become a bigger star. He then stepped up to the plate and hit home runs. Thatís how you build young stars. A guy that comes to mind for me is Daniel Garcia.
    1. It's too bad the ReDragon name is already taken. (American Dragon and Red Death) American Death doesn't sound as cool.
    2. Lee Moriarty should be in that group too.

  62. #9662
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    42,238
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1466893
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Batter View Post
    It is mad to think that the minimum top 3 star produced in the post Cena/Orton/Batista era (Reigns and Punk being the other two) was going to be a lackey in a stable led by Wade Barrett. Wrestling is weird. If things went to plan for bookers it would probably be a dead industry by now.
    Well....look at the 3 names you mentioned at the start. Batista came in and was D-Von's lackey in a shit gimmick. Cena and Orton were about as vanilla as you could get. I'm still under the impression that Danielson was going to turn on Nexus or be the one that would leave first because you always have to have that member. The Giant comes to mind when a few months after joining the nWo he was booted and it was good for him to get the hell out of the nWo and be a top tier guy.

    It's weird to think that a guy like Danielson who many didn't give a chance in hell to become not just a top tier wrestler in WWE but a quasi-crossover star with the Yes chants, the reality tv, etc. 15 years ago if you (in general as a fan) were watching ROH and said that you could predict what was to come then why aren't you saving the planet!?!?

  63. #9663
    Midcarder JuveLeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    408
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    24212
    Hearing rumors of Brian Cage going to WWE. Any truth to that? He really hasn't done much since October I think.

  64. #9664
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    22,723
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    926524
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by JuveLeo View Post
    Hearing rumors of Brian Cage going to WWE. Any truth to that? He really hasn't done much since October I think.
    I think he was injured at one point in time but I don't think anything conclusive has been said. His wife said he loves TK but of course business is business.

  65. #9665
    Midcarder JuveLeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    408
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    24212
    Interesting. If he did sign with WWE, I wonder how Vince would feel about a big man with basically a cruiserweight moveset.

  66. #9666
    Once upon a time... kdestiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Way Down Hadestown
    Posts
    20,152
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    621960
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by JuveLeo View Post
    Interesting. If he did sign with WWE, I wonder how Vince would feel about a big man with basically a cruiserweight moveset.
    Think we already know the answer to this one!

  67. #9667
    World Champion Murphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Bedfordshire
    Posts
    28,306
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    349000
    yugoslavia
    Plus, he's pretty bland, from a charisma standpoint. From what I've seen, anyway.

    And, he's 37.

  68. #9668
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    22,040
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1516190
    usa
    I was 37 once.

  69. #9669
    Sometimes I disagree Mazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    13,528
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1167485
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    I was 37 once.
    I was 37 365 times.

  70. #9670
    Main Eventer
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    9,756
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    866796
    Quote Originally Posted by JuveLeo View Post
    Hearing rumors of Brian Cage going to WWE. Any truth to that? He really hasn't done much since October I think.
    Last I read over the weekend is that he's still with AEW and just hasn't been used. That seems like it's going to be a more prevalent problem for talent over the coming months.

  71. #9671
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    42,238
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1466893
    Never been a fan of Cage. Saw him in Lucha Underground, meh. I was already impressed by guys like Mike Awesome and John Kronus doing luchadore like moves while being bigger guys. I mean, even LA Parka was a bigger dude. And PlutoTV has exposed to me to more of his TNA run and it's just nothing special. He's no Bobby Lashley.

    IDK if he'd be a good addition to WWE. He does seem like someone AEW could use better once he's ready (if he's still hurt). But he's another guy who was in a stable of 4-5+ people, and now has to contend with growing influx of released talent from WWE. Signed or not, they're taking up spots. And Cage and that whole Team Taz stuff unfortunately hasn't done anything of worth.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •