Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 758182838485
Results 8,401 to 8,411 of 8411

Thread: All Elite Wrestling

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I quite enjoyed Ultimate Warrior vs. Sgt. Slaughter, though as a 7 year old boy I was devastated when Savage interfered. Boy did I hate Savage for so long after that.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not directing this at anyone in particular here, but if Meltzer's scores bother you then you are a trapped in the closet ding dong. It's literally no skin off your butthole.

Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    I'm just talking shit you little bitch lol. I get it, I pissed in Dave's mouth and you're salty about it.

And you're right, I give a match any rating I want but since so many of you little girls and boys pattern your love of wrestling around what your creepy ass Uncle Dave Meltzer thinks....I just figured I'd contribute like everyone else.

Oh but I get it, I didn't praise his opinion. Shit this wasn't even a 5 star match. If this is a 5 star match so was Sgt Slaughter v. Ultimate Warrior at Rumble 1991.
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Qaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
    Same energy.

Anyway, here's an interview with Punk.
    https://www.si.com/.amp/wrestling/20...mpression=true

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CM Trunks is back. Hobbs showing some piss and vinegar was a good touch, and that added some needed attitude for him. I like the fact that he got to manhandle Punk a good bit, too. This was an entirely different match and style for Punk compared to Allin and Hobbs asserting his will early came across well. Adding to that, his frame and facial expression in a close-up fashion really make him looking a million bucks. No idea what commentary was talking about, trying to tell a story that Punk has had a history of neck issues that was weird. VERY scary with that hurricanrana as Hobbs got spiked. Punk won, but Hobbs was certainly elevated.

Adam Cole's entrance might be the hottest thing in wrestling right now. Sheesh. Crowd was locked in with how to work it from a participation standpoint. Did Karl Anderson get lost en route to the stadium or what? Callis and Taz seemed to be having a ton of fun in the booth during this one. Seems like Britt should be more threatened by the Bucks than Cole should be of Schiavone haha. Luchasaurus can certainly work a hot tag. Took a hell of a lot to get him down at the end. It's gotta be a matter of time until they add a Trios Championship into the mix. That said, refs seem to be awfully pointless for them other these Trios matches other than to count to 3 haha. Seems a little rushed to go to Jungle Boy vs. Cole on Wednesday, but that match is going to be straight fire.

Think I would be much more in on MOTY if Lambert wasn't involved with them. Silly cut into the second hour of the show lol. I was going to say there really wasn't a reason for the match if MOTY ended up losing, so I'm glad they went ahead and gave them the win. Can't say much positive about Paige VanZant's stuff in the ring (Shane McMahon approved those punches), but Masividal's knee on Jericho looked REALLY good. Jericho sold that perfectly.

I nearly got a headache trying to keep track of who was legal during the eight-man tag. Not really sure how HFO has helped any of the parties involved from a kayfabe perspective other than getting on TV lol.

I think Taz and Starks needed a cigarette after Miro's beatdown. Still perplexed for the usage of subtitles for Andrade speaking...English.

Just a bad night for refs, and the match between Penelope and Anna was another example. Feels like whatever that match was supposed to be was mainly cut during the commercial, and then there was just a lot going on after the match.

Kingston was in an all-out battle with his tank top lol. "Get this off me!" Certainly says something when Mox is the calmer one in a duo haha. Also hilarious that Andrade had subtitles and Suzuki spoke Japanese and had no subtitles. Good on them to magically provide young lions for Archer to wreck and uses as landing spots. What a visual going to break: Moxley being strangled over the top rope. Might as well have had Excalibur say "Will he survive? We'll find out after we take our last commercial break!" lol. The mixing was really bad for the crowd or they were just kind of gassed by the end of this, but this was fun.

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Fucking 187 Homicide hell yeah

Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    https://es.pn/3u9i12H

Pretty cool that ESPN is covering it.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sweden
    Great job by Masvidal with the timing of that knee (thigh). Is it just me or does JDS look like he was born for pro-wrestling..?

Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hell yeah for Homicide!

The beatdown on Jericho/Hager was good too. Also Miro looking like a savage.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Yikes.