User Tag List

Page 82 of 91 FirstFirst ... 72787980818283848586 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,200 of 9027

Thread: All Elite Wrestling

  1. #8101
    Judge Virms - 9th Realm virms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Void - The One Where Badger Disappears
    Posts
    44,290
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1279405
    germany
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    So you don't consider Dustin Rhodes the Michael Jordan of AEW? What is wrong with you???



    I forgot about that. Terrible.



    Everything. The match even existing for one. How about that sweet powerslam spot? Or the botched drop down punch? The match was terrible. The fact I even answered you just took away all your tokens for Sept.



    Yes that first part makes total sense now thank you for loosely connecting Demon Balor to Adam Cole.
    Virm 1
    Nash 0


    On topic: it was black who botched the powerslam spot. Still better than a 4 way superkick party that makes no sense.

  2. #8102
    Sometimes I disagree Mazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    13,082
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1069348
    I would guess they probably will, since you usually only highlight your own team and not your direct competition.

    That would seem normal.

  3. #8103
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    41,604
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1373723
    Quote Originally Posted by virms View Post
    Virm 1
    Nash 0


    On topic: it was black who botched the powerslam spot. Still better than a 4 way superkick party that makes no sense.
    I didn't say Goldust botched the powerslam spot.

    Virm-0
    Nash-2

  4. #8104
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    21,788
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    870324
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    I didn't say Goldust botched the powerslam spot.

    Virm-0
    Nash-2
    But it was implied since we were talking about Dustin.

  5. #8105
    Judge Virms - 9th Realm virms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Void - The One Where Badger Disappears
    Posts
    44,290
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1279405
    germany
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
    I would guess they probably will, since you usually only highlight your own team and not your direct competition.

    That would seem normal.
    I get that but you are also talking about a living legend that a few rungs up say from Bryan and punk. I mean they usually do pull them and I'm surprised they haven't already pulled Flair all things considering.

  6. #8106
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    21,788
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    870324
    usa
    https://www.si.com/wrestling/2021/09...debut-wwe-move
    “I didn’t even fly into Chicago [the site of All Out], I flew into a different city the day before,” Cole says, noting that he was thrilled to wear his mask to help hide his appearance on the flight. “I didn’t even stay in the same hotel as Bryan. We showed up to the building while the show was going on, and we waited outside in a trailer. The locker room didn’t even know until the absolute last moment. It was the most secretive debut I’ve ever been involved in, and Tony Khan took every measure to make this as big of a surprise as possible.”

    “My actual decision was literally only a couple days before [the pay-per-view],” Cole says. “I was awake in bed, it was close to 1 in the morning, and I was imagining being involved in AEW. That thought gave me such an excited feeling. I was so giddy I couldn’t even sleep. I loved the idea of coming to All Elite Wrestling, and that’s when I knew what I needed to do.”

  7. #8107
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    41,604
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1373723
    Quote Originally Posted by virms View Post
    I get that but you are also talking about a living legend that a few rungs up say from Bryan and punk. I mean they usually do pull them and I'm surprised they haven't already pulled Flair all things considering.
    Like what? They left on positive terms, his daughter still works there. Maybe they'll just put her WOOO in place. I'm fine with either it's not the end of the world.

  8. #8108
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    21,851
    Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1424598
    usa
    Ric Flair is a shell of his former self and I get sad whenever I see him on TV these days.

  9. #8109
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    41,604
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1373723
    It's overkill despite me being a huge fan. In AEW, it's kind of sad watching the 60-70+ year olds dying in front of our eyes.

  10. #8110
    BEER DRINKER Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    COWBOY SHIT!
    Posts
    22,509
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1008704
    spain
    Cole says he was never pitched to be a manager lol.

  11. #8111
    Custom User Text Stocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    On the Bandwagon
    Posts
    5,038
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    27443
    I maybe wouldn't accociate myself with Ric Flair before the apparent episode on the plane ride from hell comes out. I think that might put some unwanted pressure on AEW. Plus Ric Flair promo's just seem like the ramblings of a man way past his prime.

  12. #8112
    Judge Virms - 9th Realm virms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Void - The One Where Badger Disappears
    Posts
    44,290
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1279405
    germany
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    Like what? They left on positive terms, his daughter still works there. Maybe they'll just put her WOOO in place. I'm fine with either it's not the end of the world.
    Who said it was the end of the world? I'm not sure why you got to go drastic all the time. Don't you smoke weed? Why are you so wound up? Calm down so we discuss things with @Stocky.
    Last edited by virms; September 15th, 2021 at 5:16 PM.

  13. #8113
    Videoland Champion Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Videoland
    Posts
    64,295
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1466356
    Honestly as much as I respect and love the legend that is Flair, I’m siding with the Donald here and don’t want to see Flair live out his last days in AEW. It’s cool what they’re doing with Sting who can still talk, move and bump about for his age but listening to JR on commentary these days who does like the gig and it’s a nice gesture but still painful and sad to listen to, I don’t really want to have to go through that again with Flair as a manager.

  14. #8114
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    41,604
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1373723
    Quote Originally Posted by virms View Post
    Who said it was the end of the world? I'm not sure why you got to go drastic all the time. Don't you smoke weed? Why are you so wound up? Calm down so we discuss things with @Stocky.
    The fact you think you can tell my tone solely based on the words I use is mind blowing. You need to switch professions.

  15. #8115
    Judge Virms - 9th Realm virms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Void - The One Where Badger Disappears
    Posts
    44,290
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1279405
    germany
    Nash please. Think of the children

  16. #8116
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    21,788
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    870324
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Griffin View Post
    Cole says he was never pitched to be a manager lol.
    Where?

  17. #8117
    Sometimes I disagree Mazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    13,082
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1069348
    Quote Originally Posted by virms View Post
    I get that but you are also talking about a living legend that a few rungs up say from Bryan and punk. I mean they usually do pull them and I'm surprised they haven't already pulled Flair all things considering.
    Fair enough. Not like they haven't pulled more legendary guys before, but they might let him run with it. I'm not sure they expect him to start trashing WWE or being a huge player in AEW. If he gets a major story over there it may be different. Just not actively promoting a rival.

  18. #8118
    Videoland Champion Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Videoland
    Posts
    64,295
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1466356
    I think perhaps one vaguely interesting storyline is manager-wise Flair going against Tully backing the Inner Circle to look back to their Horesemen days but while Tully being out of the picture long beforehand feels like a refresher, wouldn’t feel the same with Flair if he joined up. Plus even if he did stay away and managed someone else, it’d be a big elephant in the room to ignore.

    Despite all that, I think AEW despite what they have done well with their vets, to me Flair would feel like a hood ornament plus money they don’t need to spend.

  19. #8119
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    21,788
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    870324
    usa
    In the old MSN chat days @virms would have said dibs.

  20. #8120
    too big to fail Tainted Eclipse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    i am between locations now
    Posts
    23,073
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    822304
    ussr
    i like cole's theme

  21. #8121
    Videoland Champion Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Videoland
    Posts
    64,295
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1466356
    Quote Originally Posted by Tainted Eclipse View Post
    i like cole's theme
    I think his remix is better than Bryan’s tbh. Fair play to them for doing what they could with but WWE got that one.

  22. #8122
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    21,788
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    870324
    usa
    Oh wow, Rosario Dawson.

  23. #8123
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    41,604
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1373723
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    I think perhaps one vaguely interesting storyline is manager-wise Flair going against Tully backing the Inner Circle to look back to their Horesemen days but while Tully being out of the picture long beforehand feels like a refresher, wouldn’t feel the same with Flair if he joined up. Plus even if he did stay away and managed someone else, it’d be a big elephant in the room to ignore.

    Despite all that, I think AEW despite what they have done well with their vets, to me Flair would feel like a hood ornament plus money they don’t need to spend.
    People need to understand that Tully Blanchard hasn't been a Horsemen since prior to joining the WWF back in the 80's. AEW hasn't really done anything positive with these old timers other than parade them around with people who don't even need the rub. Darby Allin doesn't need Sting. Archer doesn't need Jake the Snake. Tully's a terrible promo so why is he even there? Arn is whatever he is these days, broken down putting his son out there like Watts.

  24. #8124
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    21,788
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    870324
    usa
    Still waiting for that white shirt with nipples on shopaew.

  25. #8125
    Main Eventer Jarrod1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Camp Crystal Lake
    Posts
    7,780
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    941646
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Still waiting for that white shirt with nipples on shopaew.
    Omega is stealing Bryan's gimmick with that white shirt he's sporting.

  26. #8126
    Videoland Champion Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Videoland
    Posts
    64,295
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1466356
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    People need to understand that Tully Blanchard hasn't been a Horsemen since prior to joining the WWF back in the 80's. AEW hasn't really done anything positive with these old timers other than parade them around with people who don't even need the rub. Darby Allin doesn't need Sting. Archer doesn't need Jake the Snake. Tully's a terrible promo so why is he even there? Arn is whatever he is these days, broken down putting his son out there like Watts.
    I actually agree with a lot of that. Darby in particular would have succeeded all on his own but Sting certainly isn’t bringing him down on his own. Tully isn’t really needed for FTR/Pinnacle but plenty times they’ve shown him to be a wily voice/ear in their corner like for example he outsmarted Konnan by having FTR dress up like Proud and Powerful only for FTR to beat Konnan down. Not necessarily needed but good use. Archer/Jake, the connection between them is looser and actually agree with you strongest about Archer not needing him.

    I think for what they’ve already got on the vets corner it’s good and while not necessarily needed, they’ve made good use and I think they should draw a line. Flair/Tully was just a connecting example of how Flair could be used but at the end of the day he is money they need not spend and as much of a legend as he is, not a needle mover.

  27. #8127
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    21,788
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    870324
    usa
    2 hour Rampage next week, sweet.

  28. #8128
    Champ is Gone
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    33,114
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    171044
    Kaze ni nare

  29. #8129
    Custom User Text Stocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    On the Bandwagon
    Posts
    5,038
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    27443
    Once Again Dan Lambert is a bit too meta for my taste. Great show and setup for next weeks huge Dynamite and Rampage.

    Don't think the Bryan v Omega should be done this early and Omega shouldn't lose so I smell shenanigan's what say you @virms

  30. #8130
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    21,788
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    870324
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Stocky View Post
    Once Again Dan Lambert is a bit too meta for my taste. Great show and setup for next weeks huge Dynamite and Rampage.

    Don't think the Bryan v Omega should be done this early and Omega shouldn't lose so I smell shenanigan's what say you @virms
    Seems like it's non-title but shenanigans still seem likely.

  31. #8131
    Let’s Go Brandon! Hero!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Where you live
    Posts
    45,332
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    917854
    usa
    Great episode of dynamite.

  32. #8132
    Main Eventer
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    9,634
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    813354
    I’m starting to get the impression that Kazarian isn’t very good at hunting The Elite. If the Elite were his food source, he would have starved to death already.

    MJF continuing to use mid is a great touch. He's extremely determined to find whatever the line is in 2021 for a heel to cross. This a decent pick-me-up feud for MJF after the Jericho program and good exposure Junior.

    Lambert knows how to work the stick. He's smooth on the mic but certainly pales to MJF. That said, this was the first segment of his I enjoyed, mostly because Jericho turned back the clock to the late 90s.

    AEW needs to keep working on their learning curve with the women's division.

    Andrade's kingpin (fitting name) look is good, but he needs subtitles while speaking English?

    Good to see Hobbs seemed to be okay after it looked like he got his bell rung last week.

    Fun segment with Danielson and Omega. Nice touch and rib as Omega was wearing his version of Danielson’s merch after BD called out The Elite for being insecure by wearing flashy clothes. Seems like the easy out for the match, rather than a schmoz or DQ, is just a time-limit draw.
    Last edited by BGMaverick; September 15th, 2021 at 11:59 PM.

  33. #8133
    Videoland Champion Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Videoland
    Posts
    64,295
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1466356
    Kazarian is like Stalker Barry Windham in the tall grass except thousand times more obvious to be spotted. It’s shit and barely better than Cutler. Trying to keep him relevant since SCU broke up.

    Irrelevant to the plot.

  34. #8134
    Judge Virms - 9th Realm virms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Void - The One Where Badger Disappears
    Posts
    44,290
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1279405
    germany
    Watching now...

    Are they trying to kill the audience with punk followed by Cole back to back? Is Cole ever going to be treated as a heel?

    Wait frankie is 9-1 in his last 10 matches? A poster on here said he was a jobber

    Great match with Cole and Kaz. Punk on commentary makes me tingle in my loins.

    MJF reminds me on Harvey specter. MJF is just a true heel. Ffs Jr. Are you planning on whooping somebody's ass? Yes, Jr, wrestlers go in to lose and get their ass kicked.

    Pullman Jr is getting better at speaking.

    Ahahahha Christian I love you.

    Jesus fuck a Rhodes reality show. I hope it's going on vs min and mzs

    The Suzuki thing was a bit of a let down. I was hoping for a punk rant of some sort.

    Rosario Dawson DIBS! She's a wrestling fan? I love her even more.

    Glad to see jericho back. That old dude is a good promo but sounds like he is about to cry.

    Fucking Billy Gunn.

    If jade sticks with it I think she can learn enough to be a player. She's got the look just needs the moves.

    Poor punk. Guess we don't get his amazing commentary for the rest of the night.

    Darby is so over. Great spot with Tully distracting darby enough for the knee in the face. Crowd is hot for this. OK the suicide dive on top of the stairs I can live with. OK great booking on that end segment. Pure heel.

    Great seggie with Bryan and Omega

    Main event thrilled me a whole bunch of zero.

  35. #8135
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    21,788
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    870324
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by virms View Post
    Watching now...

    Are they trying to kill the audience with punk followed by Cole back to back? Is Cole ever going to be treated as a heel?

    Wait frankie is 9-1 in his last 10 matches? A poster on here said he was a jobber

    Great match with Cole and Kaz. Punk on commentary makes me tingle in my loins.

    MJF reminds me on Harvey specter. MJF is just a true heel. Ffs Jr. Are you planning on whooping somebody's ass? Yes, Jr, wrestlers go in to lose and get their ass kicked.

    Pullman Jr is getting better at speaking.

    Ahahahha Christian I love you.

    Jesus fuck a Rhodes reality show. I hope it's going on vs min and mzs

    The Suzuki thing was a bit of a let down. I was hoping for a punk rant of some sort.

    Rosario Dawson DIBS! She's a wrestling fan? I love her even more.

    Glad to see jericho back. That old dude is a good promo but sounds like he is about to cry.

    Fucking Billy Gunn.

    If jade sticks with it I think she can learn enough to be a player. She's got the look just needs the moves.

    Poor punk. Guess we don't get his amazing commentary for the rest of the night.

    Darby is so over. Great spot with Tully distracting darby enough for the knee in the face. Crowd is hot for this. OK the suicide dive on top of the stairs I can live with. OK great booking on that end segment. Pure heel.

    Great seggie with Bryan and Omega

    Main event thrilled me a whole bunch of zero.
    Kaz has a padded record from beating people on Dark/Elevation, I believe.

    I thought you'd call dibs on the lady by Punk at the start of the show.

  36. #8136
    X Ringo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Posts
    71,298
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    193745
    brazil
    I think Jade Cargill has more than just the look. She's been presented so well and already feels like a star even if the ring work isn't there yet - and she's improving in that area too. I'm a big fan.

    Another very enjoyable show.

    - Cole/Kaz was a solid opener, as was FTR/Sydal & Martin. What happened to Mike Sydal? Maybe he's injured like the other Martin brother. They're quite a fun temporary team really.
    - The MJF/Pillman and ATT/Jericho segments were hot, no doubt that both MJF and Lambert are getting great heat. Was also true for the Pinnacle during their post-match beatdown of Darby & Sting.
    - Black's entrance is great. There's a whole bunch of good entrances and entrance themes in AEW now. That was something they really lacked at the beginning.
    - About time they acknowledged the Gunn Club's unbeaten record, ha. That was actually a neat little vignette. Definitely ready for them to lose now.
    - The Butcher & The Blade have looked good (and over) on Dark the last couple of weeks and I'm glad to see them getting a title shot.

  37. #8137
    Judge Virms - 9th Realm virms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Void - The One Where Badger Disappears
    Posts
    44,290
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1279405
    germany
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Kaz has a padded record from beating people on Dark/Elevation, I believe.

    I thought you'd call dibs on the lady by Punk at the start of the show.
    You gotta save those dibs for the right one.

  38. #8138
    Sometimes I disagree Mazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    13,082
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1069348
    Yeah, I actually agree with the Kaz critique. I don't care about his overall record. He looks like a low-card (I won't go full jobber) guy on the main shows.

  39. #8139
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    21,788
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    870324
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
    Yeah, I actually agree with the Kaz critique. I don't care about his overall record. He looks like a low-card (I won't go full jobber) guy on the main shows.
    I think they're focused on building up other people. He was apart of the first tag champs in 2019 with SCU. I think some other people would be complaining if he was being pushed over some of the younger talent, you can't make everyone happy.

    Rampage spoiler/discussion

  40. #8140
    Main Eventer
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    9,634
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    813354
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    I think they're focused on building up other people. He was apart of the first tag champs in 2019 with SCU. I think some other people would be complaining if he was being pushed over some of the younger talent, you can't make everyone happy.

    Rampage spoiler/discussion

  41. #8141
    Sometimes I disagree Mazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    13,082
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1069348
    Oh absolutely. I agree that they should be focusing on other areas. I actually think that this will be one of the challenges of AEW. Dealing with success.

    When you have established vets that you have to work with....but there are people getting added at the top of the card.


    AEW is about to have a different set of challenges.





    But the Elite Hunter moniker might not be able to last forever either.

  42. #8142
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    41,604
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1373723
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
    Oh absolutely. I agree that they should be focusing on other areas. I actually think that this will be one of the challenges of AEW. Dealing with success.

    When you have established vets that you have to work with....but there are people getting added at the top of the card.


    AEW is about to have a different set of challenges.





    But the Elite Hunter moniker might not be able to last forever either.
    It just doesn't work for Frankie. It's not the Elite are a bunch of youngsters. Maybe age (most are 40 and under) but they've been in the business for 15-20 years. The Elite are going over literally everyone, young, old, but Frankie Kazarian is considered the Elite Hunter but who has he taken out? Nobody.

    If people are worried that he might be going over young talent, show me the young talent in The Elite? It's a nothing gimmick for a guy that was always average at best. SCU was mediocre.

  43. #8143
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    41,604
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1373723
    Ruby Soho made her pro wrestling debut for Juggalo Championship Wrestling. That's dope.

  44. #8144
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    21,788
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    870324
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by BGMaverick View Post

  45. #8145
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    41,604
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1373723
    Last edited by mth; September 16th, 2021 at 11:11 AM.

  46. #8146
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    21,788
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    870324
    usa
    You should put that in spoiler tags.

  47. #8147
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    41,604
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1373723
    Thanks @mth the downside of forgetting I opened up the spoiler tag and then responded.

  48. #8148
    Sometimes I disagree Mazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    13,082
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1069348
    Nash, the Young Bucks are young. It says so right in their name.


    Just like HBK can be a boy toy for decades, the Young Bucks will be up and comers forever.


    Its right there. Fucking sort it out.

  49. #8149
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    41,604
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1373723
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
    Nash, the Young Bucks are young. It says so right in their name.


    Just like HBK can be a boy toy for decades, the Young Bucks will be up and comers forever.


    Its right there. Fucking sort it out.
    I'm trying man but I'm so fucking old

    Question, is Adam Page still on maternity leave?

  50. #8150
    Sometimes I disagree Mazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    13,082
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1069348
    Since I am older, I appreciate that the Young Bucks make it easy for me. I don't need to change my perception unless they change their names to something like Trophy Bucks or Old Money.


    Last I read, he might be out for baby bonding for a while more. But dirtsheets, so who fucking knows.

  51. #8151
    Main Eventer
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    9,634
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    813354
    The pop he gets when he comes back will be a really strong one, whenever it happens.

  52. #8152
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    41,604
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1373723
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
    Since I am older, I appreciate that the Young Bucks make it easy for me. I don't need to change my perception unless they change their names to something like Trophy Bucks or Old Money.


    Last I read, he might be out for baby bonding for a while more. But dirtsheets, so who fucking knows.
    I wonder if anyone even cares about Page, other than me of course, after all these new WWE talents have come in and taken his spot, again.

    His kid is going to grow up wondering what if....what if my dad wasn't such a cuck and actually followed his dreams??

  53. #8153
    Sometimes I disagree Mazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    13,082
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1069348
    I still think he'll be the one to knock off Omega.

  54. #8154
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    41,604
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1373723
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
    I still think he'll be the one to knock off Omega.
    Really? I was high on the idea but not so much now. I kind of like the idea of Daniel Bryan winning the title from Omega.

    I could see a few scenarios in my head working well for Page though. Even a possible heel turn if need be. The fact is, AEW needs someone they can say "That's OUR guy" and despite nobody being a real AEW creation in the uppercard, Page would be someone that you could at the least say here is a guy who was lower-midcard everywhere he worked and people genuinely want to see this guy win the belt.

    I think AEW wasted a good 2 years on Page and they try to pretend it was all done on purpose but it wasn't. Just like the booking of Daniel Bryan from Summerslam-WM 30, it wasn't done by design it was all by accident. They were just able to piece things together as they moved forward so it appeared to be the story all along. Page----He could've been champion already but he went the Maria Kanellis route. I truly believe he would be champion right now if he didn't dip out.

  55. #8155
    Main Eventer
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    9,634
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    813354
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
    I still think he'll be the one to knock off Omega.
    While people love Bryan, I think there'd be a modicum of resentment that Page doesn't get to be the guy to take down Omega. I agree with your opinion.

  56. #8156
    Sometimes I disagree Mazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    13,082
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1069348
    All of us so should be so lucky as to go the Mara Kanellis route.


    I could definitely see Bryan. I'm not going to argue against it. Not even saying I wouldn't mark out.


    But I still think, as long as Page is back soon, that he gets the win. Even if by accident, I don't think they're ready to drop that story. I kinda see the "AEW guy" point as well.


    But hell, its not as if the American Dragon doesn't have some history.


    I could see either way, but if I had to throw down 50 bucks (regardless of age of said bucks), it would be on Page.

  57. #8157
    Main Eventer
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    9,634
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    813354
    Young ones only. please.

  58. #8158
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    21,788
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    870324
    usa
    AEW won the demo again.

  59. #8159
    Judge Virms - 9th Realm virms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Void - The One Where Badger Disappears
    Posts
    44,290
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1279405
    germany
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
    All of us so should be so lucky as to go the Mara Kanellis route.


    I could definitely see Bryan. I'm not going to argue against it. Not even saying I wouldn't mark out.


    But I still think, as long as Page is back soon, that he gets the win. Even if by accident, I don't think they're ready to drop that story. I kinda see the "AEW guy" point as well.


    But hell, its not as if the American Dragon doesn't have some history.


    I could see either way, but if I had to throw down 50 bucks (regardless of age of said bucks), it would be on Page.
    I honestly have no clue who he is. As a person that came in with the new guys I'm hoping they put together a hell of a package to bring me up to speed. Otherwise I think you get a bunch of new fans who get pissed when he comes back and blazes right to a program to Omega.

  60. #8160
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    41,604
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1373723
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
    All of us so should be so lucky as to go the Mara Kanellis route.


    I could definitely see Bryan. I'm not going to argue against it. Not even saying I wouldn't mark out.


    But I still think, as long as Page is back soon, that he gets the win. Even if by accident, I don't think they're ready to drop that story. I kinda see the "AEW guy" point as well.


    But hell, its not as if the American Dragon doesn't have some history.


    I could see either way, but if I had to throw down 50 bucks (regardless of age of said bucks), it would be on Page.
    Well hopefully when Adam Page goes to NXT 2.0 he won't blame Tony Khan for a lack of push and developing a drinking problem.

    I'm with you, my money would be on Adam Page. I'm a fan of Keeney Omaga but he's no the "best bout machine" and he should be losing more than he has been. The Elite are a little too nWo post-fingerpoke of doom for me. We were so ready for Page to face Omega and go on to win the belt from the guy who hadn't been pinned in 2 fucking years. 2 years. Why?

    Instead we get a flat nothing feud with Christian because they didn't want Kenny to drop the title to an actual Impact wrestler. They moved up Danielson's debut. It just felt like getting caught right before you bust by your mom.

  61. #8161
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    41,604
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1373723
    Quote Originally Posted by virms View Post
    I honestly have no clue who he is. As a person that came in with the new guys I'm hoping they put together a hell of a package to bring me up to speed. Otherwise I think you get a bunch of new fans who get pissed when he comes back and blazes right to a program to Omega.
    Naw. The one nice thing about AEW is once you soak yourself in it, nothing sucks. Nothing pisses you off. You have an answer for literally everything negative. It's nice. Like being a scientologist.

  62. #8162
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    21,788
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    870324
    usa
    I'll be interested to see how ratings are when they move Rampage and Dynamite to TBS in January. Apparently the first week of January too.

  63. #8163
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    21,851
    Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1424598
    usa
    More people like TBS so they will only raise.

  64. #8164
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    21,788
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    870324
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by virms View Post
    I honestly have no clue who he is. As a person that came in with the new guys I'm hoping they put together a hell of a package to bring me up to speed. Otherwise I think you get a bunch of new fans who get pissed when he comes back and blazes right to a program to Omega.
    If I had time I'd put together a bunch of clips for you and set it to carry on my wayward son. I'm sure AEW will have a video package showing everything that's happened.

    There's this though.

  65. #8165
    you either die a hero... Morrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    or live long enough to see yourself become a dumdum.
    Posts
    26,249
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    875114
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    If I had time I'd put together a bunch of clips for you and set it to carry on my wayward son. I'm sure AEW will have a video package showing everything that's happened.

    There's this though.
    was just gonna link the same video.

    that video is a great overview of the two year journey of hangman and the elite, but is obviously missing a lot of the actual moments that display the expressions of emotion, like the sit down interview JR does before the tag title match at revolution, which is where i've gotten the most satisfaction out of the story. this whole storyline is probably at the top of my favorites in wrestling history. unfortunately for virm, if he lived through it in real time, it'd have no doubt been too slow moving for him.

  66. #8166
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toke Park, IL
    Posts
    15,909
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    768196
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    I'll be interested to see how ratings are when they move Rampage and Dynamite to TBS in January. Apparently the first week of January too.
    Isn't it just Dynamite moving to TBS? I thought the Rampage deal was specifically with TNT?

  67. #8167
    Judge Virms - 9th Realm virms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Void - The One Where Badger Disappears
    Posts
    44,290
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1279405
    germany
    Quote Originally Posted by Morrison View Post
    was just gonna link the same video.

    that video is a great overview of the two year journey of hangman and the elite, but is obviously missing a lot of the actual moments that display the expressions of emotion, like the sit down interview JR does before the tag title match at revolution, which is where i've gotten the most satisfaction out of the story. this whole storyline is probably at the top of my favorites in wrestling history. unfortunately for virm, if he lived through it in real time, it'd have no doubt been too slow moving for him.
    I like a slow build when done right. I'm surprised they are already doing brand and Omega tbh. Figured they would wait for a ppv

  68. #8168
    Captain Sasori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    She's bitch so I will break her shin
    Posts
    10,185
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    308849
    Is it me or have they really toned down the collective activities of the Inner Circle and the Pinnacle? Everyone in the Inner Circle is doing their own thing, although Hager came out with Jericho last night, and MJF and Wardlow have been keeping to themselves while FTR, Spears, and Tully stick together. Maybe since they're pushing the Super Elite so hard, they decided to give some of the other factions a rest.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    I think they're focused on building up other people. He was apart of the first tag champs in 2019 with SCU. I think some other people would be complaining if he was being pushed over some of the younger talent, you can't make everyone happy.

    Rampage spoiler/discussion


    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    Isn't it just Dynamite moving to TBS? I thought the Rampage deal was specifically with TNT?
    Yes, it's only Dynamite so they don't have anymore scheduling issues with Basketball on Wed.
    Last edited by Sasori; September 16th, 2021 at 6:36 PM.

  69. #8169
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    21,788
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    870324
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by virms View Post
    I like a slow build when done right. I'm surprised they are already doing brand and Omega tbh. Figured they would wait for a ppv
    They only have 4 PPVs a year. These specials are built up to be as big as a PPV on free TV.

  70. #8170
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    21,788
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    870324
    usa
    From the press release:
    With All Elite Wrestling: Dynamite and Rampage taking center stage via our new agreement on TBS next year, and the new quarterly supercards launching on TNT, our exposure and our opportunities to grow AEW are greater than ever
    There will be specials on TNT but Rampage is also moving to TBS.

  71. #8171
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toke Park, IL
    Posts
    15,909
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    768196
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    From the press release:


    There will be specials on TNT but Rampage is also moving to TBS.
    Interesting. The good thing is maybe I can stop paying for Sling to watch Dynamite and Rampage when that happens.

  72. #8172
    Judge Virms - 9th Realm virms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Void - The One Where Badger Disappears
    Posts
    44,290
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1279405
    germany
    I keep thinking today is Friday so I've been avoiding this thread. Just a few minutes ago I was reminded it was Thursday (night shift)

    Anywho, ready for tomorrow.

  73. #8173
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    41,604
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1373723
    Will CM Punk be to AEW what Sting was to TNA?

    Quote Originally Posted by virms View Post
    I keep thinking today is Friday so I've been avoiding this thread. Just a few minutes ago I was reminded it was Thursday (night shift)

    Anywho, ready for tomorrow.
    Dude it was Friday when you posted this you need to get a different job. McDonald's is hiring. Too good to work during the day?

  74. #8174
    Judge Virms - 9th Realm virms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Void - The One Where Badger Disappears
    Posts
    44,290
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1279405
    germany
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    Will CM Punk be to AEW what Sting was to TNA?



    Dude it was Friday when you posted this you need to get a different job. McDonald's is hiring. Too good to work during the day?
    It was still my Thursday. Besides I don't think McDonald's pays as well unless you are in the corporate side of things.

  75. #8175
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    21,788
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    870324
    usa
    Virm will be watching Rampage at like 3am Saturday morning. So for him it will be his Friday. I get it.

    I can't help but be less excited when Rampage isn't live but I'm still looking forward to watching it.

  76. #8176
    Let’s Go Brandon! Hero!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Where you live
    Posts
    45,332
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    917854
    usa
    I hope Fuego drives his new car to the ring

  77. #8177
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    21,788
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    870324
    usa
    From AEW Unrestricted:
    Tony Schiavone told the story about Adam’s Cole’s confrontation with him about Tony’s on screen friendship with Britt Baker:

    “Adam got with me and said, ‘We need to address this on camera.’ I said, ‘Yea, we do.’ We talked through what we were going to say. He said, ‘I’m going to call you a nerd. Fans are going to pop because they know that I am really a nerd.’ He went out, and he told me to get out, but he didn’t say nerd. So I’m standing there, and he said , ‘Get out.’ I said, ‘Nerd (in a low voice).’ He then said, ‘Get out nerd’, so I reminded him to say nerd. We go to the back, and Tony (Khan) said, ‘You didn’t get out quick enough. If he’s threatening you, you need to get out quicker.’ I said, ‘There was a line that he was not hitting, so I was waiting for him to hit the line, nerd, so I had to tell him that.” I don’t know if it came across for me saying nerd first to him, but that’s how it went. In reality, he is one of the nicest, young men that I have met.”
    I laughed hard at twitch streamer Chugs calling Tony a nerd.

  78. #8178
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    21,788
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    870324
    usa
    Damn, no pop for Fuego.

  79. #8179
    Just one ‘ship, ferda... Tyson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Letterkenny, ON
    Posts
    5,071
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    437203
    canada
    Ruby and Britt getting after it on the mic. Love it.

    Normally I’d be like “Britt needs to retain the belt longer” but after watching 13K chant for Ruby Soho, if you’re Tony Khan you have to pull the trigger, no? Britt Baker is already there, she’s literally AEW’s Charlotte Flair; the company needs to build up the division around her. A loss on Wednesday doesn’t hurt Britt Baker nearly as much as it would Ruby Soho.
    Last edited by Tyson; September 18th, 2021 at 10:00 AM.

  80. #8180
    too big to fail Tainted Eclipse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    i am between locations now
    Posts
    23,073
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    822304
    ussr
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Damn, no pop for Fuego.
    i'm sure the crowd was tired. as a rule i don't think you can expect too much by way of crowd reaction from rampage tapings.

  81. #8181
    too big to fail Tainted Eclipse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    i am between locations now
    Posts
    23,073
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    822304
    ussr
    i'm hoping for a miro promo next week where he talks about how he and his wife celebrated in feugo's car so much that it's no longer fit for sanitary habitation, and then destroys it

  82. #8182
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    21,788
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    870324
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Tainted Eclipse View Post
    i'm hoping for a miro promo next week where he talks about how he and his wife celebrated in feugo's car so much that it's no longer fit for sanitary habitation, and then destroys it
    I just want him to destroy it like E Honda.

  83. #8183
    Captain Sasori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    She's bitch so I will break her shin
    Posts
    10,185
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    308849
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    From AEW Unrestricted:


    I laughed hard at twitch streamer Chugs calling Tony a nerd.
    I was wondering why Tony didn't get out sooner
    Last edited by Sasori; September 18th, 2021 at 9:28 PM.

  84. #8184
    Videoland Champion Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Videoland
    Posts
    64,295
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1466356
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    I just want him to destroy it like E Honda.
    PERFECT

    Anyway looking forward to the Sammy/Miro feud. If anyone should end the Miro undefeated strike/title reign then it should be Sammy.

  85. #8185
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    41,604
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1373723
    Tony Schiavone is such a piece of shit.

    RIP Bobby Heenan.

  86. #8186
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    21,788
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    870324
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    Tony Schiavone is such a piece of shit.

    RIP Bobby Heenan.

  87. #8187
    Captain Sasori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    She's bitch so I will break her shin
    Posts
    10,185
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    308849
    Found this.


  88. #8188
    Judge Virms - 9th Realm virms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Void - The One Where Badger Disappears
    Posts
    44,290
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1279405
    germany
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    Tony Schiavone is such a piece of shit.

    RIP Bobby Heenan.
    What happened?

  89. #8189
    FBI Warning VHS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Asparagus Video, M aisle.
    Posts
    11,029
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    365622
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    Tony Schiavone is such a piece of shit.

    RIP Bobby Heenan.
    What's this about?

  90. #8190
    Let’s Go Brandon! Hero!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Where you live
    Posts
    45,332
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    917854
    usa

  91. #8191
    Let’s Go Brandon! Hero!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Where you live
    Posts
    45,332
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    917854
    usa
    The Owen Hart cup! Owen in the video game! Action figures!

    god damn!

  92. #8192
    you either die a hero... Morrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    or live long enough to see yourself become a dumdum.
    Posts
    26,249
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    875114
    AEW and The Owen Hart Foundation Join Together for Collaboration

    AEW gonna have an annual OWEN HART CUP TOURNAMENT, as well as exclusive merch and seemingly getting owen in the AEW console game.

    gotta say, this is cool as shit. it'll be awesome to have owen part of the wrestling world, in some way, again.

  93. #8193
    you either die a hero... Morrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    or live long enough to see yourself become a dumdum.
    Posts
    26,249
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    875114
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero! View Post
    The Owen Hart cup! Owen in the video game! Action figures!

    god damn!
    oh fuck off YOU FUCK.

  94. #8194
    Let’s Go Brandon! Hero!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Where you live
    Posts
    45,332
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    917854
    usa
    You’ve been hero!’d

  95. #8195
    Let’s Go Brandon! Hero!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Where you live
    Posts
    45,332
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    917854
    usa
    Jeremey Padawer has announced that there will be multiple Owen Hart action figures coming out, fucking GET IN.

  96. #8196
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    21,851
    Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1424598
    usa
    Is it April 1

  97. #8197
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    21,788
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    870324
    usa
    Great news. Owen is great, is there any chance of a blue blazer outfit? I know he was wearing it when he died but I still liked the costume.

  98. #8198
    Let’s Go Brandon! Hero!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Where you live
    Posts
    45,332
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    917854
    usa
    WWE own the gimmick, so no.

  99. #8199
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    41,604
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1373723
    This is the greatest news ever. Owen Hart is All Elite.

    So can they show any kind of footage of Owen? I guess we can get some Stampede stuff but holy shit that was when he was a baby in the biz. I'm also curious what kind of figures they will release. Will they have to worry about any kind of legal issues from the WWE if they make a knock off King of Harts? I know some are just so excited to see a possible Blue Blazer Owen because that gear was so amazing, who wouldn't want a figure of Owen Hart in the Blue Blazer outfit especially the Over the Edge outfit....

    Very exciting.

  100. #8200
    Sometimes I disagree Mazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    13,082
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1069348
    Yeah, this one is a bit weird to me.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •