User Tag List

Page 67 of 82 FirstFirst ... 5763646566676869707177 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,700 of 8183

Thread: All Elite Wrestling

  1. #6601
    World Champion
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    11,491
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    226128
    i don't remember her being used much since her match with Britt Baker. am i wrong? if so then why did she win?

  2. #6602
    Main Eventer Horatio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    I'm at Riddle tapped.
    Posts
    6,550
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    139551
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by JuveLeo View Post
    I highly doubt they'd bring Nick Gage in just to have Jericho squash him. Jericho obviously wins though.
    Uhh, have you seen Gage wrestle? Deathmatch wrestlers have evolved into hybrid types who can actually wrestle, but Gage is still Gage (he's not exactly what you call athletic). He'd be lucky to get a one-night jobber's slot in WWE.

    He made a name for himself being a pretty terrible wrestler, but now he's kicked heroin and gotten a serious cult following so great for him, but I could see him getting squashed, then berated by MJF (the guy he SHOULD be facing), and then, i dunno, fighting off MJF and his crew with lighttubes for a quick pop.

    And I know I'm being hard on Gage for his faults, but he needs to be on his best behavior with this opportunity he's got. And I've seen him wrestle women and I know he's got good behavior in him.

  3. #6603
    dude it's iron man.. man
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,717
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    23165
    Wonder who vince is gonna blame for getting bryan sign to aew

  4. #6604
    hero Hero!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    hero
    Posts
    45,035
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    849520
    usa
    1.14 mill for Dynamite last night. That’s crazy, but awesome. Over a mill 2 weeks straight.

  5. #6605
    Main Eventer Horatio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    I'm at Riddle tapped.
    Posts
    6,550
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    139551
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by mr sabu View Post
    Wonder who vince is gonna blame for getting bryan sign to aew
    He's probably never met Danny Boy.

  6. #6606
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    41,161
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1343249
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    Uhh, have you seen Gage wrestle? Deathmatch wrestlers have evolved into hybrid types who can actually wrestle, but Gage is still Gage (he's not exactly what you call athletic). He'd be lucky to get a one-night jobber's slot in WWE.

    He made a name for himself being a pretty terrible wrestler, but now he's kicked heroin and gotten a serious cult following so great for him, but I could see him getting squashed, then berated by MJF (the guy he SHOULD be facing), and then, i dunno, fighting off MJF and his crew with lighttubes for a quick pop.

    And I know I'm being hard on Gage for his faults, but he needs to be on his best behavior with this opportunity he's got. And I've seen him wrestle women and I know he's got good behavior in him.
    Nick Gage is not a "hybrid type" who can actually wrestle though.

    The question is....are fans of his truly drawn into a possible redemption story or are they just fucked up people? The biggest misconception about wrestling fans is that we're good people.

    We cheer the heel, we boo them when they turn babyface. We blame it on bad creative, but the irony in that statement......I can look in the mirror and have no issue cheering Kevin Nash powerbombing Eric Bischoff off a stage for simply asking who the 3rd man is. That's not normal behavior to applaud.

    Look...people making excuses and apologizing for Nick Gage's behavior need to stop. That's his job, none of you encouraged him to do the things he's done in and out of the ring. He would tell you the same thing I would hope. He's over because a % of fans know that other fans hate that he's accepted. "Let's cheer the guy everyone thinks is a piece of shit haha!!" That's ECW-present day fanbase's MO.

  7. #6607
    World Champion
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    11,491
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    226128
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero! View Post
    1.14 mill for Dynamite last night. That’s crazy, but awesome. Over a mill 2 weeks straight.
    great rating!

  8. #6608
    Main Eventer Horatio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    I'm at Riddle tapped.
    Posts
    6,550
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    139551
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    Nick Gage is not a "hybrid type" who can actually wrestle though.

    The question is....are fans of his truly drawn into a possible redemption story or are they just fucked up people?
    That's a great question. Coming up with MDK cult is truly psychotic and probably only legal in the wrestling world AND i can't believe people are expecting him to do his thing on cable. It's really not a laughing matter.

    I'm honestly feeling backed up against a wall waiting to see what he and Jericho can pull off.
    I am more than happy for Gage for kicking heroin, even if he had to go through incarceration to do it (i was forced to clean up the same way and that's part of why I'M glad to be under the law). But yeah, i haven't seen him put on a good match where he actually came off as good as his opponent.

    The one hope I've got going into next week's Dynamite is knowing that Gage can't possibly go any lower. He SHOULD just go in and job and be grateful for the hype he'll get going into his indy bookings.
    And actually, i guess I can't see Jericho letting this kid fuck up the biggest opportunity of his career. The Painmaker should squash him and get his own gimmick over, because MDK is not good, or cute, or funny, it's depressing.

    This is only like Vince bringing in Foley in that it's got some fucked up people wanting to see fucked up things.
    But you can count me in as one hoping the best for Gage and his recovery. Every day is a fight.

  9. #6609
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    41,161
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1343249
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    That's a great question. Coming up with MDK cult is truly psychotic and probably only legal in the wrestling world AND i can't believe people are expecting him to do his thing on cable. It's really not a laughing matter.

    I'm honestly feeling backed up against a wall waiting to see what he and Jericho can pull off.
    I am more than happy for Gage for kicking heroin, even if he had to go through incarceration to do it (i was forced to clean up the same way and that's part of why I'M glad to be under the law). But yeah, i haven't seen him put on a good match where he actually came off as good as his opponent.

    The one hope I've got going into next week's Dynamite is knowing that Gage can't possibly go any lower. He SHOULD just go in and job and be grateful for the hype he'll get going into his indy bookings.
    And actually, i guess I can't see Jericho letting this kid fuck up the biggest opportunity of his career. The Painmaker should squash him and get his own gimmick over, because MDK is not good, or cute, or funny, it's depressing.

    This is only like Vince bringing in Foley in that it's got some fucked up people wanting to see fucked up things.
    But you can count me in as one hoping the best for Gage and his recovery. Every day is a fight.
    It's absolutely nothing like Vince bringing in Mick Foley. We need to ease back on the comparisons.

    Jericho isn't a noob to hardcore wrestling. And what Nick Gage does is easily replicated. I've been watching idiots like Nick Gage since the late 90's backyard wrestling tape trade phase.

    It's kind of sad the anticipation for someone like Nick Gage but I saw the same stuff with Necro Butcher in terms of fans with the desire to see that dude do his thing. Like I said, I'm a huge deathmatch fan but that doesn't mean I like everyone. I'm not jerking off to Abdhullah the Kobyashi or whoever the fuck you spell it. I'm not a fan of Madman Pondo. I can live with Nick Gage v. Chris Jericho, I just hope this is it like when Jeff Cobb wrestled Moxley-not saying Cobb=Gage just the concept of a one-off.

  10. #6610
    Main Eventer Horatio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    I'm at Riddle tapped.
    Posts
    6,550
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    139551
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    It's absolutely nothing like Vince bringing in Mick Foley.

    And what Nick Gage does is easily replicated.
    Exactly. Foley could work.

    Another good point. I don't think people realize there's guys getting their head skewered on a weekly basis; they just saw Dark Side of the Ring and want to cheer this guy as an underdog.
    Or they're actual MDK retardo-fans wanting to see hardcore wrestling get taken to the next level, and the next, and so-on...

  11. #6611
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    41,161
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1343249
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    Exactly. Foley could work.

    Another good point. I don't think people realize there's guys getting their head skewered on a weekly basis; they just saw Dark Side of the Ring and want to cheer this guy as an underdog.
    Or they're actual MDK retardo-fans wanting to see hardcore wrestling get taken to the next level, and the next, and so-on...
    I think there's something to be said about fans who praise workers who go into business for themselves at the expense of another person they might not like.

    The Nick Gage-Arquette situation wasn't a work. When 2 wrestlers enter the ring, and one of them decides to shoot on the other under the guise that they're cool....I can't respect that. That's a big reason why I don't respect New Jack.

  12. #6612
    Main Eventer Horatio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    I'm at Riddle tapped.
    Posts
    6,550
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    139551
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    I think there's something to be said about fans who praise workers who go into business for themselves at the expense of another person they might not like.

    The Nick Gage-Arquette situation wasn't a work. When 2 wrestlers enter the ring, and one of them decides to shoot on the other under the guise that they're cool....I can't respect that. That's a big reason why I don't respect New Jack.
    Gage definitely has mental health issues; I don't know why he didn't get arrested for that shit. He could be receiving treatment by now, but I haven't heard that the courts demanded it of him. I feel you, but it's a Don't hate the player, hate the game sort of thing for me.

  13. #6613
    dude it's iron man.. man
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,717
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    23165
    I expect wwe sales ti go way down with punk and bryan signing to aew..

  14. #6614
    Champ is Gone
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    33,081
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    167956
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayer View Post
    i don't think people on these forums cared about ratings until AEW started right? i mean the ratings would always be shared but it seems like fans on twitter live and die by them the minute they come out
    There was a pretty famous wrestling war over this. Fuck since so many people ended up dying it was damn near a literal war.

  15. #6615
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    21,767
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1409721
    usa
    Imagine how you'd feel watching these shows without knowing who was going to debut. You'd lose your fucking mind.

  16. #6616
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    41,161
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1343249
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Imagine how you'd feel watching these shows without knowing who was going to debut. You'd lose your fucking mind.
    I remember 1996 being the year that I started reading stuff on the internet plus the hotlines. Thank God wrestling mags were usually 2-3 months behind because there are several mags I have with the covers talking about Diesel and Razor are heading to WCW--Problem is, the stories were from March/April but the mag didn't drop until July lol. So by the time THE WRESTLER made it on the stands with "Diesel v. Hulk Hogan planned for Bash at the Beach", we were already deep in the Hogan turn.

  17. #6617
    IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Best In The World
    Posts
    20,956
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    791078
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Imagine how you'd feel watching these shows without knowing who was going to debut. You'd lose your fucking mind.
    That's how Moxleys debut was. I had no idea on Matt Sydal. I hoped for Ethan Page. The Tommy End/Malaki Black debut kind of happened like that too because even though I thought the lights going out was a work the first time I kept thinking about who it could possibly be for because I thought everyone had 90 day no competes. It's still not real to me for Punk and Bryan until we see them on TV even if it's "confirmed" now.

  18. #6618
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    41,161
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1343249
    I try to be shocked even if it's something like Black's debut. Problem is, I kind of expected these dudes to show up. I wasn't shocked when Moxley showed up, a little surprised he lied saying he was going to retire but hey, Nash said the same shit back in 93 to get out of WCW so I can't hate lol.

  19. #6619
    Videoland Champion Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Videoland
    Posts
    63,949
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1427337
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Imagine how you'd feel watching these shows without knowing who was going to debut. You'd lose your fucking mind.
    Stayed off the internet the time Bischoff debuted in WWE and it was fucking great seeing it having no clue.

    Love Bryan…merely curious if or when it’s official with Punk and how it will go if it happens.

  20. #6620
    Judge Virms - 9th Realm virms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Void - The One Where Badger Disappears
    Posts
    44,231
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1254073
    germany
    Punk and Bryan. I'm gonna make time to watch aew it seems

  21. #6621
    IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Best In The World
    Posts
    20,956
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    791078
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Stayed off the internet the time Bischoff debuted in WWE and it was fucking great seeing it having no clue.

    Love Bryan…merely curious if or when it’s official with Punk and how it will go if it happens.
    Pretty much everywhere is saying it's official now and I would expect something to happen during their string of Chicago shows before All Out September 5th to draw more ppv numbers. September 1st is Dynamite in Chicago and September 3rd is Rampage in Chicago. I'm interested to see how this Rampage show is going to work. Will it be separate storylines just on that show or will it be carrying them over from Dynamite?

  22. #6622
    X Ringo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Posts
    71,293
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    193744
    brazil
    Matt Cardona beat Nick Gage for the GCW title. Huge heat, got pelted with drinks and trash as he celebrated in the ring. Jericho's music played and some random came out to distract Gage.

    https://twitter.com/ColbsMMA/status/...584302593?s=19

  23. #6623
    hero Hero!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    hero
    Posts
    45,035
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    849520
    usa
    Danhausen came out to Jericho’s theme for a match against Suge D (Pineapple Pete) last night.

    judas was everywhere

  24. #6624
    too big to fail Tainted Eclipse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    i am between locations now
    Posts
    22,991
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    795146
    ussr
    that was cool. people who whine about trash throwing are DORKS.

  25. #6625
    Videoland Champion Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Videoland
    Posts
    63,949
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1427337
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero! View Post
    Danhausen came out to Jericho’s theme for a match against Suge D (Pineapple Pete) last night.

    judas was everywhere
    Not seen him post in a while though.

  26. #6626
    hero Hero!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    hero
    Posts
    45,035
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    849520
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Tainted Eclipse View Post
    that was cool. people who whine about trash throwing are DORKS.
    lol Meltzer is so mad about it. I don’t know why, it’s the hottest thing I’ve seen in years.

    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Not seen him post in a while though.
    you motherfu— that was good.

  27. #6627
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    41,161
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1343249
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Matt Cardona beat Nick Gage for the GCW title. Huge heat, got pelted with drinks and trash as he celebrated in the ring. Jericho's music played and some random came out to distract Gage.

    https://twitter.com/ColbsMMA/status/...584302593?s=19
    And I thought Hogan turning heel and some of the early JCW events pissed off fans with the level of garbage they hit him with. I was watching it Gage-style and just thinking damn, how did the WWE not see this guy as a top heel? I guess I always pictured him as a top tier babyface, I always thought him v. a heel Ziggler could've been HUGE. Once again I've been proved wrong.

    He just took GCW to the next level. I was already thinking damn, how did they even get this guy to agree to work for them? Now I see why. Give him the ball, he can dunk it from half court.

  28. #6628
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    21,767
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1409721
    usa
    Maybe with this AEW money Gage is getting he can afford a dentist.

  29. #6629
    Videoland Champion Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Videoland
    Posts
    63,949
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1427337
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Maybe with this AEW money Gage is getting he can afford a dentist.
    He should get the absolute best dental care money can buy in Dr Isaac Yankem.

  30. #6630
    IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Best In The World
    Posts
    20,956
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    791078
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    He should get the absolute best dental care money can buy in Dr Isaac Yankem.
    No sir, Dr. Britt Baker DMD has this covered.

  31. #6631
    Videoland Champion Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Videoland
    Posts
    63,949
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1427337
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    No sir, Dr. Britt Baker DMD has this covered.
    True but I also wanted to go old school a bit for Donald.

  32. #6632
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    21,767
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1409721
    usa
    I feel like Britt Baker should have a chef gimmick.

  33. #6633
    Videoland Champion Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Videoland
    Posts
    63,949
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1427337
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    I feel like Britt Baker should have a chef gimmick.
    With her finisher being the Great Brittish Bake Off!

  34. #6634
    IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Best In The World
    Posts
    20,956
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    791078
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    I feel like Britt Baker should have a chef gimmick.
    Red Velvet would call gimmick infringement.

  35. #6635
    Once upon a time... kdestiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Way Down Hadestown
    Posts
    19,988
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    559151
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    With her finisher being the Great Brittish Bake Off!

  36. #6636
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    41,161
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1343249
    AEW does have a lot of gimmicks that scream 1995. Their world champion sweeps for a living it's kind of sad the pay isn't what people think it's cracked up to be.

  37. #6637
    hero Hero!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    hero
    Posts
    45,035
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    849520
    usa
    You think that's bad, their first world champion had a side gig as a bad musician.

    The second guy was so broke he had to go to Japan and underground shoot fighting programs to earn a wage.


    Come on TK, pay these boys!

  38. #6638
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    41,161
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1343249
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero! View Post
    You think that's bad, their first world champion had a side gig as a bad musician.

    The second guy was so broke he had to go to Japan and underground shoot fighting programs to earn a wage.


    Come on TK, pay these boys!
    lol

    He should've paid Moxley NOT to shave his head like that. Dude looks like 55 and ready to wash my car.

  39. #6639
    hero Hero!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    hero
    Posts
    45,035
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    849520
    usa
    his hairline was gone, gone, gone. He just needs to take it all the way clean though.

  40. #6640
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    41,161
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1343249
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero! View Post
    his hairline was gone, gone, gone. He just needs to take it all the way clean though.
    Well now that Chavo is there he could probably get the hook up on new hair.

  41. #6641
    hero Hero!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    hero
    Posts
    45,035
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    849520
    usa
    I took the plunge last year with shaving my head and I'll never go back. I can still grow a thick head of hair, but the hairline was starting to look all jagged, so I said fuck it and just buzzed it all down...now I shave my damn head every other day cause I don't even wanna see stubble.

    My wife got me this head shaver gimmick for my birthday last year and that shit is the best. Just lather up some barbasol on the dome and go to town with this shaver and VOILA, nice shiny bald head.

  42. #6642
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    21,767
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1409721
    usa
    I hate having short hair, but then I always hated growing it out too, so I'd get a buzz cut then let it grow for 6-7 months and then get another buzz cut. But since the pandemic I've gone 20 months without a haircut because I don't have to go to an office, and I'm loving the long hair. I'm sure when I go back to the office all I'll have to do is maintain it so it looks presentable. The beard though they may not be happy with. Haven't shaved since January.

  43. #6643
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toke Park, IL
    Posts
    15,657
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    691871
    I still can't ever imagine cutting my hair. It helps that it grows wild and covers my face enough that I don't have to worry about hairlines for a while.

  44. #6644
    Main Eventer BigAl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    The Two Oh Three
    Posts
    6,587
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    866395
    For a long time I put my clippers on 0 and buzzed my head once every other week or so. Then I started going a barbershop to have them do it and to give me an edge up every weekend. That got expensive quick so then I went back to buzzing it myself. Now I let it grow long enough to tie up and once every few months get a little trim. But the moment I see my hairline is going or I notice a bald spot on the back of my head, I'm shaving it like Hero does.

  45. #6645
    IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Best In The World
    Posts
    20,956
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    791078
    usa
    Loved the opening. Of course Gallows is wearing a jersey that says 69.

  46. #6646
    IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Best In The World
    Posts
    20,956
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    791078
    usa
    Listen to that Johnny Hungie chant.

  47. #6647
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toke Park, IL
    Posts
    15,657
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    691871
    I can't wait for John Silver to get the token midcard push

  48. #6648
    too big to fail Tainted Eclipse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    i am between locations now
    Posts
    22,991
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    795146
    ussr
    they cant really be thinking of NOT giving hangman the belt at all out, can they? that would be a terrible, awful decision.

  49. #6649
    IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Best In The World
    Posts
    20,956
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    791078
    usa
    I feel like some of you just came after seeing that dude.

  50. #6650
    IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Best In The World
    Posts
    20,956
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    791078
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Tainted Eclipse View Post
    they cant really be thinking of NOT giving hangman the belt at all out, can they? that would be a terrible, awful decision.
    I agree. The stipulation tonight was he couldn't challenge Kenny for the belt if he lost though so what do they now? A non title match that he wins first and then he gets a shot at the title again?

  51. #6651
    too big to fail Tainted Eclipse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    i am between locations now
    Posts
    22,991
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    795146
    ussr
    it's almost unimaginably dumb to not follow through with page beating omega at all out at this point.

  52. #6652
    Midcarder JuveLeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    380
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    14293
    AEW Rampage debuts in Chicago... I guess that's where CM Punk will show up

  53. #6653
    hero Hero!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    hero
    Posts
    45,035
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    849520
    usa
    Oh fuck I am so excited

  54. #6654
    hero Hero!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    hero
    Posts
    45,035
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    849520
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    I feel like some of you just came after seeing that dude.
    tanahashi? Yes and I’d do it again.

  55. #6655
    IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Best In The World
    Posts
    20,956
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    791078
    usa
    "Be there if you're the best in the world."

  56. #6656
    you either die a hero... Morrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    or live long enough to see yourself become a dumdum.
    Posts
    26,189
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    852286
    Quote Originally Posted by JuveLeo View Post
    AEW Rampage debuts in Chicago... I guess that's where CM Punk will show up
    it's not the debut show, it's the second show.

  57. #6657
    IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Best In The World
    Posts
    20,956
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    791078
    usa
    Isn't the first Rampage in Pittsburgh?

    This will be the first Chicago show since going back on the road though. I'm so excited, I thought I'd have to wait til September.

  58. #6658
    IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Best In The World
    Posts
    20,956
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    791078
    usa
    The Black Mass on Fuego! Kicking Cody won't get him booed, kicking Fuego might.

  59. #6659
    Champ is Gone
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    33,081
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    167956
    Yeah they're not running a building that size in that city that close to All Out if CM Punk isn't going to be there.

  60. #6660
    too big to fail Tainted Eclipse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    i am between locations now
    Posts
    22,991
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    795146
    ussr
    i like how nick gage AEW promos sound like he's reading off a cue card because he has to try REALLY hard not to curse

  61. #6661
    Midcarder JuveLeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    380
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    14293
    Quote Originally Posted by Morrison View Post
    it's not the debut show, it's the second show.
    Oh, that's my bad. I thought Tony said debut

  62. #6662
    Midcarder JuveLeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    380
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    14293
    Did they actually go to a commercial while Moxley was cutting a promo? Lol

  63. #6663
    Champ is Gone
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    33,081
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    167956
    Quote Originally Posted by JuveLeo View Post
    Did they actually go to a commercial while Moxley was cutting a promo? Lol
    In Canada

  64. #6664
    IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Best In The World
    Posts
    20,956
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    791078
    usa
    Yeah, I saw the full promo.

    Gage needs to get some weapons out.

  65. #6665
    Midcarder JuveLeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    380
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    14293
    Ahhh lol. Damn TSN

  66. #6666
    too big to fail Tainted Eclipse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    i am between locations now
    Posts
    22,991
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    795146
    ussr
    the main event was a nick gage match followed by a juventud guerrera announcement

  67. #6667
    IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Best In The World
    Posts
    20,956
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    791078
    usa
    Juvie better come out on a riding lawnmower.

  68. #6668
    Midcarder JuveLeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    380
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    14293
    How's the Juice looking these days?

  69. #6669
    hero Hero!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    hero
    Posts
    45,035
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    849520
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by JuveLeo View Post
    How's the Juice looking these days?
    fucking JACKED and wears his mask again

  70. #6670
    Champ is Gone
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    33,081
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    167956
    So this show set up future matches between Darby Allin and CM Punk, Jon Moxley and Hiroshi Tanahashi, & Chris Jericho and Juventud Guerrera.

  71. #6671
    Captain Sasori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    She's bitch so I will break her shin
    Posts
    10,162
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    308849
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    I agree. The stipulation tonight was he couldn't challenge Kenny for the belt if he lost though so what do they now? A non title match that he wins first and then he gets a shot at the title again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tainted Eclipse View Post
    it's almost unimaginably dumb to not follow through with page beating omega at all out at this point.
    From what I've heard, there's still matches they want to do like Omega v Christian. They had to address Hangman's consistent ranking and find a way to delay the inevitable title match. I'd prefer to see the title on Hangman sooner rather than later, but TK likes to play the long game.

  72. #6672
    too big to fail Tainted Eclipse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    i am between locations now
    Posts
    22,991
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    795146
    ussr
    there's no excuse for not pulling the trigger on page at all out. he's too over, it's too perfect, the crowd wants it too bad.

  73. #6673
    Midcarder JuveLeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    380
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    14293
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero! View Post
    fucking JACKED and wears his mask again
    Sick! I'm excited to see him. I was hoping he wasn't a fat slob, lol.

  74. #6674
    you either die a hero... Morrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    or live long enough to see yourself become a dumdum.
    Posts
    26,189
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    852286
    Quote Originally Posted by Tainted Eclipse View Post
    there's no excuse for not pulling the trigger on page at all out. he's too over, it's too perfect, the crowd wants it too bad.
    not too long ago you were saying page needs to win the title completely on his own and to leave the dark order out of it. im willing to give the benefit of the doubt to the dudes putting on awesome wrestling shows every week.

  75. #6675
    Champ is Gone
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    33,081
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    167956
    New Japan announced that the match between Archer and Tanahashi will be at the show in LA.

  76. #6676
    IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Best In The World
    Posts
    20,956
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    791078
    usa
    Apparently there was a Domino's commercial right after the pizza cutter spot.

  77. #6677
    hero Hero!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    hero
    Posts
    45,035
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    849520
    usa
    Watching the Page/Dark Order video package/entrance again and getting chills.

    that was fucking awesome

  78. #6678
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    41,161
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1343249
    Quote Originally Posted by Tainted Eclipse View Post
    the main event was a nick gage match followed by a juventud guerrera announcement
    This reads like something you wouldn't expect to say when talking about arguably the best wrestling show in 2021.

    If that was a headline on the main page I'd click it thinking this was some super local promotion trying to gas up a return of Juvi Juice of all people. One piece of trash after the next. Is that the point of this thing? Is there something fucked up about Shawn Spears--does he beat Peyton Royce on a daily? Did he rob a pregnant mother for rocks? Just curious what MJF's approach is with picking opponents.

  79. #6679
    IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Best In The World
    Posts
    20,956
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    791078
    usa
    What has Juvie done?

  80. #6680
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    41,161
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1343249
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    What has Juvie done?
    Got his ass beat by Jack Evans so that right there disqualifies you from life.

  81. #6681
    IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Best In The World
    Posts
    20,956
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    791078
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    Got his ass beat by Jack Evans so that right there disqualifies you from life.
    Just read the story and that doesn't sound like what happened to me. Konnan was really the instigator from what I read and this happened in 2009.

  82. #6682
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    21,767
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1409721
    usa
    Looks like Chris Jericho is once again going to go down south and beat some jabroni named Juventud.

  83. #6683
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    41,161
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1343249
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Just read the story and that doesn't sound like what happened to me. Konnan was really the instigator from what I read and this happened in 2009.
    What it sounds like to YOU and what really happened, which was Juvi got that work by Jack Evans, are two different things.

  84. #6684
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    41,161
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1343249
    My bad PB....

    Juventud???? No fucking way!! Class act and a great wrestler. One of the most memorable feuds in WCW history was the Jericho-Juvi feud. Plus, who could forget his legendary CW title run in WWE when he was part of Mexicools.

  85. #6685
    Videoland Champion Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Videoland
    Posts
    63,949
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1427337
    I love the WCW feud callback.

    I’m not sure what they’re doing with Page with that stipulation unless he just earns his way back into the rankings but is he just number 6 now due to his otherwise great win-loss? Fun match but disagree with that outcome.

    He should be the one to dethrone Omega.

  86. #6686
    Champ is Gone
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    33,081
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    167956
    Meltzer is under the impression it's Moxley vs Tanahashi at All Out.

    So your top four matches for that show would be Omega vs Page, Punk vs Darby, Jericho vs MJF, and Mox vs Tana.

  87. #6687
    World Champion
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    11,491
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    226128
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    I love the WCW feud callback.

    I’m not sure what they’re doing with Page with that stipulation unless he just earns his way back into the rankings but is he just number 6 now due to his otherwise great win-loss? Fun match but disagree with that outcome.

    He should be the one to dethrone Omega.
    there's still like 5 weeks before the ppv. also, it's possible plans change when you sign Danielson and Punk.

  88. #6688
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    41,161
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1343249
    For me he's really the only option if they want to really put someone on the map. I'm not saying Kenny Omega is a household name, I'm not even saying Dean Ambrose/Jon Moxley is a household name but in the wrestling community they're huge. Adam Page is not on their level and I think AEW putting someone like Adam Page on top for awhile would be good for them. If they weren't going to go with MJF, Orange, Jungle Boy or even Darby Allin at this point then Page should be it. Ditch the Dark Order, win the title from Omega, and go into a feud with MJF. Establish these 2 men as your future.

    Adam Page still lacks charisma, the Dark Order do him zero favors. I think Page just needs more time on the mic and if he's still a little rough oh well. Bret Hart's promos were pretty weak until 1996 when he just started shooting from the hip. That's why I say go right into a feud with MJF because that guy can talk and he's ready to be the man. He wasn't fully there in the Mox feud, but he's been there long enough and established himself as the top heel.

  89. #6689
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    41,161
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1343249
    Is Darby's "best in the world" comment toward CM Punk or possibly Bryan Danielson? Before Jericho and Punk were using the moniker, American Dragon was getting it chanted everywhere he went pre-WWE.

  90. #6690
    hero Hero!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    hero
    Posts
    45,035
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    849520
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Defrost View Post
    Meltzer is under the impression it's Moxley vs Tanahashi at All Out.

    So your top four matches for that show would be Omega vs Page, Punk vs Darby, Jericho vs MJF, and Mox vs Tana.
    I am very interested in all of these

  91. #6691
    IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Best In The World
    Posts
    20,956
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    791078
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    Is Darby's "best in the world" comment toward CM Punk or possibly Bryan Danielson? Before Jericho and Punk were using the moniker, American Dragon was getting it chanted everywhere he went pre-WWE.
    They would be stupid not to have Punk show up in Chicago though.

  92. #6692
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    41,161
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1343249
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    They would be stupid not to have Punk show up in Chicago though.
    The asshole in me wants the Punk talk to fizzle out and be nothing. I've explained a few times how I'm not keen on him coming back after 7 years and offering something that is the same shit we've been seeing. Punk's routine doesn't work if everyone else on the roster does it, even if they do a very weak version of it. I'm worried his work will be lackluster. Upside is he was never super clean like Styles or Danielson so if he is a little sloppy that's out of the ordinary but again....I see a dude who was already losing a step due to injuries, he dipped into MMA for a long time, he's had an in-ring return in the rearview for a grip.

    And he could easily kill all of my fears and put on some great matches at this stage in his life. I'm just preparing for the worst. More often than not when you see someone out this long, it isn't what you remember by any stretch when they do return.

  93. #6693
    Champ is Gone
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    33,081
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    167956
    Oh if you're afraid Punk won't live up to the hype that is already here not even mentioning what it will be like once he's been officially announced then you have good instincts. Especially since just listening to what he's said this feels like a total cash grab.

  94. #6694
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    41,161
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1343249
    Quote Originally Posted by Defrost View Post
    Oh if you're afraid Punk won't live up to the hype that is already here not even mentioning what it will be like once he's been officially announced then you have good instincts. Especially since just listening to what he's said this feels like a total cash grab.
    I just don't want to see my favorite wrestler of the modern era come back and blow his knee trying to springboard clothesline Scorpio Sky.

    Yeah, Punk is definitely about the money. That might be his downfall. Definitely the one thing AEW doesn't have to worry about is money which is the #1 thing people said would be needed to really be a factor in pro wrestling these days. Punk saw that from the jump but man, I just don't know if this live action WWE 2K video game is the right choice.

  95. #6695
    IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Best In The World
    Posts
    20,956
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    791078
    usa
    Rumor regarding who's joining Britt Baker:

  96. #6696
    Champ is Gone
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    33,081
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    167956
    Who are they?

  97. #6697
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    41,161
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1343249
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Rumor regarding who's joining Britt Baker:
    Were you a fan prior?

  98. #6698
    IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Best In The World
    Posts
    20,956
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    791078
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    Were you a fan prior?
    Yeah.

  99. #6699
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    41,161
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1343249
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Yeah.
    Spoiler alert, so was I lol

  100. #6700
    IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Best In The World
    Posts
    20,956
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    791078
    usa
    I saw something about a ratings drop but it was from 1.148 last week to 1.108 last night, so it's still over a million.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •