User Tag List

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,300 of 1372

Thread: All Elite Wrestling

  1. #1201
    too big to fail Tainted Eclipse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    i am between locations now
    Posts
    20,634
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    316085
    ussr
    i wish cage would tone down the flips and fancy stuff and just work as a hard hitting athletic big man. like a workrate scott steiner. bust out the flips he's capable of doing rarely in big matches.

  2. #1202
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    34,541
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    607296
    Quote Originally Posted by Tainted Eclipse View Post
    i wish cage would tone down the flips and fancy stuff and just work as a hard hitting athletic big man. like a workrate scott steiner. bust out the flips he's capable of doing rarely in big matches.
    Ah yeah like Steiner back in the early 90's before the super juice and injuries.

    When I see Brian Cage, kinda reminds me of the dude from High Voltage or whatever from WCW Saturday Night.

  3. #1203
    Main Eventer
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,031
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    212809
    TNT has announced that they have come to terms with AEW on an extension for Dynamite, now going through 2023. What is more interesting is that both AEW and TNT have agreed to launch a second night of programming.

    This is just a guess, but I'm presuming Dark goes off Youtube and just goes to TNT.

  4. #1204
    World Champion
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    11,039
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    140846
    I've been watching AEW here and there and pretty up to date with the product. Here's a question. Do they have enough main eventers right now to keep things fresh? who would you all say is a legit main guy?

    Jericho, Moxley, Page, Omega, Cody, Pac. Then below them you have Darby Allin, MJF, Hager, Dustin Sammy. The tag division is pretty strong. I feel like they need a few more top guys before things get stale. Maybe that's just me. Are they slowly building towards a Page/Omega program?

  5. #1205
    Main Eventer
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,031
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    212809
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayer View Post
    I've been watching AEW here and there and pretty up to date with the product. Here's a question. Do they have enough main eventers right now to keep things fresh? who would you all say is a legit main guy?

    Jericho, Moxley, Page, Omega, Cody, Pac. Then below them you have Darby Allin, MJF, Hager, Dustin Sammy. The tag division is pretty strong. I feel like they need a few more top guys before things get stale. Maybe that's just me. Are they slowly building towards a Page/Omega program?
    I would move Pac and Page to lead the second tier. If they're not building towards Page/Omega, they're wasting a lot of time for going to wherever they're going lol.

  6. #1206
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    34,541
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    607296
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayer View Post
    I've been watching AEW here and there and pretty up to date with the product. Here's a question. Do they have enough main eventers right now to keep things fresh? who would you all say is a legit main guy?

    Jericho, Moxley, Page, Omega, Cody, Pac. Then below them you have Darby Allin, MJF, Hager, Dustin Sammy. The tag division is pretty strong. I feel like they need a few more top guys before things get stale. Maybe that's just me. Are they slowly building towards a Page/Omega program?
    I'd agree with that last of AEW main event talent. Weird saying Adam Page is a main eventer but we're not exactly talking about WWE or NJPW.

    It does feel like that's the direction, Page v. Omega. IDK, maybe I'm missing something with Page but he just hasn't clicked for me, ever. Going back to the ROH days wearing a John Deere hat. Everything just feels forced. We're supposed to think he's dope because he was in Bullet Club or with the Elite or challenging for the AEW title v. Jericho. And none of it seems to be working, for me at least.

    Just zero personality and an average worker.

  7. #1207
    Real Sam Hill Sinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Rest Stop In Nebraska
    Posts
    12,439
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    36554
    AEW Renewed through 2023.

    Warner Media orders 'a new AEW series"


    I'm not a fan if this means another show. If they just air Dark or Replace It, that's a better decision.

    I hope they don't have Dynamite, New Show, and Dark.

    They'll run into the same problem WWE has

  8. #1208
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    I don't really know.
    Posts
    18,790
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    651204
    scotland
    MJF is a main eventer waiting to happen. He's like a more talented Miz. Hager ain't gonna do much as long as he's MMAing. Probably why he hasn't wrestled yet (to my knowledge).

  9. #1209
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    I don't really know.
    Posts
    18,790
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    651204
    scotland
    Exciting news for AEW. Wonder what the original deal was for.

  10. #1210
    Main Eventer
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,031
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    212809
    Quote Originally Posted by BGMaverick View Post
    TNT has announced that they have come to terms with AEW on an extension for Dynamite, now going through 2023. What is more interesting is that both AEW and TNT have agreed to launch a second night of programming.

    This is just a guess, but I'm presuming Dark goes off Youtube and just goes to TNT.
    Meltzer is reporting that it's for four years and $175 million, including an option for 2024 at a hiked up price.

    Looks like my guess was wrong as Dark is staying on YouTube and this is an additional two-hour show on a TBD network (could be TNT, could be TBs, could be TruTV). So there will be two hours of Dynamite, two hours of this new show, and an hour of Dark on YouTube.

  11. #1211
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    34,541
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    607296
    Do they even need a 3rd show? I guess when half their roster works for 20 other promotions it won't be hard to find bodies.

  12. #1212
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ChamPAIN!, IL
    Posts
    12,571
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    176966
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    MJF is a main eventer waiting to happen. He's like a more talented Miz.
    MJF is fantastic. But he's not on that level yet.

  13. #1213
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    34,541
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    607296
    The comparison to The Miz is what it is. I can kind of see it, the more I see of MJF the less I see Miz or Jericho or anyone really other than like those James Spader Pretty in Pink type assholes. These little saltine motherfuckers with their trust funds and parents who cover up underage rape.

  14. #1214
    GO ON LAD Fanny Batter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Respectville
    Posts
    23,620
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    107694
    So they're gonna run back to back nights then? Or they put the B show against WWE on Monday or Friday. Saturday they run their PPV's, Sundays are big days for NFL and WWE PPV's. Holy fucking oversaturation.

  15. #1215
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    34,541
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    607296
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Batter View Post
    So they're gonna run back to back nights then? Or they put the B show against WWE on Monday or Friday. Saturday they run their PPV's, Sundays are big days for NFL and WWE PPV's. Holy fucking oversaturation.
    And Saturdays are generally reserved for MMA and boxing so you have to factor that in as well. So that has to be fucking with their ppv buys already.

    WWE is one thing, AEW is just starting. Imagine if Nitro hit, and then 3 months later you had Nitro, Saturday Night, Worldwide, AND Thunder.....Because we can't forget the other show "Being the Elite". Idk if that's actually part of AEW but I lump it in there. Mind you it's not exactly an hour long presentation or anything but still holy fuck like you said, the saturation is thick.

  16. #1216
    Main Eventer
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,031
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    212809
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Batter View Post
    So they're gonna run back to back nights then? Or they put the B show against WWE on Monday or Friday. Saturday they run their PPV's, Sundays are big days for NFL and WWE PPV's. Holy fucking oversaturation.
    They're not going to do Sunday, Monday, Thursday because of football/Jaguars. I'm dubious in thinking the show will be on TNT. Tuesday is really the only viable partial option because a chunk of Thursday's are taken away because of the NBA and then they eventually take Tuesday too. In addition, Dark is on Tuesday so they either move Dark to another night or pick another night for this new show. Just like the initial thought when Turner and AEW were linked, this new show could wind up on TBS or TruTV.
    Last edited by BGMaverick; January 15th, 2020 at 4:50 PM.

  17. #1217
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    34,541
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    607296
    I'm extremely curious as to why they think they need another show. AEW Dark is already pushing it, I imagine the numbers for that show suck. Other than "Well, WWE has a ton of shows" I can't really see the point.

  18. #1218
    Main Eventer
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,031
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    212809
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    I'm extremely curious as to why they think they need another show. AEW Dark is already pushing it, I imagine the numbers for that show suck. Other than "Well, WWE has a ton of shows" I can't really see the point.
    Do you mean Turner or AEW in regards to they?

  19. #1219
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    34,541
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    607296
    Quote Originally Posted by BGMaverick View Post
    Do you mean Turner or AEW in regards to they?
    Well, if the report is that BOTH AEW and TNA are wanting another show, WHY do they want another show? I mean, 25 years ago Ted Turner wanted WCW on Mondays because the WWF were on Mondays. And a lot of decisions in AEW tend to lean towards "What did Bischoff and Ted do during the MNW saga??" So if the idea is that they need more because WWE has more, stupid approach. If it's simply because they feel down the road they'll have a roster too big for 1 show, well shit half the roster isn't even exclusive but it makes sense.

  20. #1220
    Main Eventer
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,031
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    212809
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    Well, if the report is that BOTH AEW and TNA are wanting another show, WHY do they want another show? I mean, 25 years ago Ted Turner wanted WCW on Mondays because the WWF were on Mondays. And a lot of decisions in AEW tend to lean towards "What did Bischoff and Ted do during the MNW saga??" So if the idea is that they need more because WWE has more, stupid approach. If it's simply because they feel down the road they'll have a roster too big for 1 show, well shit half the roster isn't even exclusive but it makes sense.
    From AEW's perspective, I see the logic. They're getting more money for a product that they believe they have a decent footing in and they believe they will get better over time.
    From Turner's perspective, I see the logic. They're thinking, "Hey, this thing that many projected would do 400k-500k is almost nearly doubling that." If that's the case, let's find a spot on our family of networks that could use a boost.

    From the macro sense, I imagine both parties are buying into the idea that if someone loves something, they're willing to consume as much of it as you're willing to offer. That's a philosophical mindset so clearly not everyone is going to agree with that line of thinking but I can understand the approach to it.

  21. #1221
    GO ON LAD Fanny Batter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Respectville
    Posts
    23,620
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    107694
    There's an argument that running Smackdown hurt WWE creatively and was a big reason as to why the Raw ratings began to decline. Both an oversaturated market and creative burnout caused by increasing content. Thunder absolutely hurt WCW. Unless it's, say, a concise half hour Being The Elite like show, perhaps at 7.30 ET on a Monday or something, it's going to hurt them before they've really established what the brand is.

  22. #1222
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    34,541
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    607296
    Quote Originally Posted by BGMaverick View Post
    From AEW's perspective, I see the logic. They're getting more money for a product that they believe they have a decent footing in and they believe they will get better over time.
    From Turner's perspective, I see the logic. They're thinking, "Hey, this thing that many projected would do 400k-500k is almost nearly doubling that." If that's the case, let's find a spot on our family of networks that could use a boost.

    From the macro sense, I imagine both parties are buying into the idea that if someone loves something, they're willing to consume as much of it as you're willing to offer. That's a philosophical mindset so clearly not everyone is going to agree with that line of thinking but I can understand the approach to it.
    I agree with all of that I just wonder if it's premature. 3 months in, the ratings aren't exactly awesome but maybe in comparison to other shows on TNT they are, idk I don't have cable so I have no clue what is even on TNT other than basketball lol.

    Because the ratings are consistent, usually above 600k every week but the reality is, a lot of that is WWE fans watching AEW in place of NXT then going back and watching NXT after the fact. I would put money on it that the majority, like an extreme majority, are also watching WWE. So that's a shit ton of wrestling just between 2 companies.

    Either way, I'll watch lol.

  23. #1223
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    34,541
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    607296
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Batter View Post
    There's an argument that running Smackdown hurt WWE creatively and was a big reason as to why the Raw ratings began to decline. Both an oversaturated market and creative burnout caused by increasing content. Thunder absolutely hurt WCW. Unless it's, say, a concise half hour Being The Elite like show, perhaps at 7.30 ET on a Monday or something, it's going to hurt them before they've really established what the brand is.
    I could see that argument but I wonder when they're talking about. Raw had it's biggest ratings in 2000 I believe, after Smackdown debuted.

  24. #1224
    Main Eventer
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,031
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    212809
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    I agree with all of that I just wonder if it's premature. 3 months in, the ratings aren't exactly awesome but maybe in comparison to other shows on TNT they are, idk I don't have cable so I have no clue what is even on TNT other than basketball lol.

    Because the ratings are consistent, usually above 600k every week but the reality is, a lot of that is WWE fans watching AEW in place of NXT then going back and watching NXT after the fact. I would put money on it that the majority, like an extreme majority, are also watching WWE. So that's a shit ton of wrestling just between 2 companies.

    Either way, I'll watch lol.
    It very well could blow up in their face, like FB just alluded to as a potential pitfall. Most of the EVPs have been openly saying in interviews that it was more work than they anticipated and now they've got to double it. That's sure as hell lacking promise, haha. I like a lot of what they're doing but they're getting in their own way with a lot of it, too. Just have to see if it will all click. The big win is they've been given more rope to be able to figure it out. I imagine the idea to create the second show is absolutely premature but that seems to be the going cost of Hollywood business. Sequels in movies can be announced after a successful opening weekend (whether the movie was projected to do very well or exceeded expectations).

  25. #1225
    you either die a hero... Morrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    or live long enough to see yourself become a dumdum.
    Posts
    24,964
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    552785
    one of the complaints i have about dynamite is that there is very little room for things to breathe. they want to have decent length matches that showcase the talent to appease the 'sports-centric' approach, which means a lot of story and character work gets left behind, feeling rushed or relegated to other avenues like social media and youtube. getting an extra hour or two, on network tv, without a brand split and a much smaller, more focused roster compared to wwe, could allow them way more room to grow and improve the content.

    the two hours of dynamite per week has been pretty solid the majority of the three and a half months it's been on the air, but i have wanted more time for promos and segments and video packages. this extra show could help to accomplish that, if they choose to go that way.

  26. #1226
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    34,541
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    607296
    Or it'll spread an already thin roster even thinner because they have to fill content in for another 1-2 hour show. And do they have the roster for it to make it appealing?

  27. #1227
    Champ is Gone
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    32,576
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    91377
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    I agree with all of that I just wonder if it's premature. 3 months in, the ratings aren't exactly awesome but maybe in comparison to other shows on TNT they are, idk I don't have cable so I have no clue what is even on TNT other than basketball lol.

    Because the ratings are consistent, usually above 600k every week but the reality is, a lot of that is WWE fans watching AEW in place of NXT then going back and watching NXT after the fact. I would put money on it that the majority, like an extreme majority, are also watching WWE. So that's a shit ton of wrestling just between 2 companies.

    Either way, I'll watch lol.
    AEW is up 82% over what was in that time slot before

  28. #1228
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    34,541
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    607296
    Quote Originally Posted by Defrost View Post
    AEW is up 82% over what was in that time slot before
    Awesome. I only watched TNT for Nitro, NBA, and Joe Bob Briggs. Never really knew what they offered if it wasn't tied in to Nitro (Xena, Witch something, Hercules, Robin Hood)

  29. #1229
    Champ is Gone
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    32,576
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    91377
    Monstervision 4 life

  30. #1230
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    34,541
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    607296
    Quote Originally Posted by Defrost View Post
    Monstervision 4 life
    Damn right brother

  31. #1231
    Main Eventer Sasori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Daniel Bryan's Dreams just kicked you in the balls!
    Posts
    9,437
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    156232
    Can't say I'm happy they're already planning another show, but if it helps advance more storylines, then it could be worth it. It doesn't need to be 2 hrs, 1 would be enough. However, I worry that instead of getting 1 big ratings number every week, they're going to get 2 smaller numbers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    Do they even need a 3rd show? I guess when half their roster works for 20 other promotions it won't be hard to find bodies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Batter View Post
    There's an argument that running Smackdown hurt WWE creatively and was a big reason as to why the Raw ratings began to decline. Both an oversaturated market and creative burnout caused by increasing content. Thunder absolutely hurt WCW. Unless it's, say, a concise half hour Being The Elite like show, perhaps at 7.30 ET on a Monday or something, it's going to hurt them before they've really established what the brand is.
    I'm hoping they go this route.

  32. #1232
    too big to fail Tainted Eclipse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    i am between locations now
    Posts
    20,634
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    316085
    ussr
    does the extension deal include a new sound crew

  33. #1233
    Main Eventer Sasori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Daniel Bryan's Dreams just kicked you in the balls!
    Posts
    9,437
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    156232
    Watching this as it airs for the first time in a while. I love how they always open the show with a really hot match.

    Edit: Whoops, wrong thread.
    Last edited by Sasori; January 15th, 2020 at 9:34 PM.

  34. #1234
    I Shall Return... Spudz Mackenzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,544
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    195363
    Honestly, I'd be cool with AEW making their second show a TV ready version of Being The Elite.

    Maybe do a series of sit down interviews, personality profiles, segments about new wrestlers, seeing how guys train, seeing some stuff about backstage and production.

    Just a weekly package show, that occasionally shows some Dark matches. They'd have a perfect platform to do a two-hour hard sell pay-per-view pre-show. They'd have a platform during Christmas or New Years to do a "Best Of" or an awards show. At the end of 2020, they could use the second show to induct someone into the first annual AEW Hall of Fame. Turn it into angle; induct Cody Rhodes and have Cody, during his speech, announce that he's stepping out of his executive role and he's only going to be a wrestler. But because of that, all deals he had previously are void. So, in 2021, Cody's on a different deal and not beholden to anything from the past contract. So he can challenge Chris Jericho for The World Title again, in 2021, at *insert pay-per-view name here*.

    There's a million things they could do with another two hours of TV time that aren't just having more matches in more arenas.

  35. #1235
    World Champion Murphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Bedfordshire
    Posts
    27,593
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    201542
    yugoslavia
    Yeah, for me, the roster is too thin as things are now, let alone adding another show. I've already stopped watching Dark myself.

    I'll wait until more details are known. I'd be ok with the aforementioned TV version of Being The Elite, with the odd Dark match thrown in.

    This company needs to walk before it can run.

    That said, excellent news with the extension with TNT for Dynamite.
    Last edited by Murphy; January 16th, 2020 at 8:06 AM.

  36. #1236
    hey Matthew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    51,035
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    628648
    enjoyed the show. everything, besides the women's tag, was pretty good. opened up hot, and kept up a good pace.

    expecting the hangman/omega breakup to happen next week. why were the bucks mad that hangman tagged himself in? is he not allowed to want to win the match? makes the bucks look like some crybabies.

    even the dark order segment was good. which they usually are when it doesn't include the actual dark order themselves.

    sammy/mox was my motn

  37. #1237
    Defiance is a four letter
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    word spelt with a finger
    Posts
    27,678
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    564245
    I got grumpy old man during the opening tag match. See Baron Corbin for how I felt about it.

  38. #1238
    I Shall Return... Spudz Mackenzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,544
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    195363
    I love AEW Dark’s booking style. It feels like they’re just pulling names out of a hat and pairing them up on a booking sheet.

  39. #1239
    World Champion Murphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Bedfordshire
    Posts
    27,593
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    201542
    yugoslavia
    Quote Originally Posted by JP View Post
    I got grumpy old man during the opening tag match. See Baron Corbin for how I felt about it.
    I saw Meltzer respond to that, saying the opening match of NXT was exactly the same.

    I'm yet to see either show yet. Tonight, if it's all there, I'll catch NXT on BT. Unless Dynamite is up on the ITV Hub nice and early. What do you think @Peter Griffin?


  40. #1240
    Main Eventer
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,031
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    212809
    Two notes:

    Whenever speaking on it, Meltzer kept referring to the new show being one hour. He never said one or two-hour show, kept saying one hour. He noted that the show will probably be taped on Wednesday.

    Tony Maglio of The Wrap, who was pretty prominent in announcing the AEW to Turner deal originally, spoke with Turner President Kevin Reilly. Reilly said that the show will, in fact, be AEW Dark (so that matches the one-hour description). He said that it will be weekly but may not be 52 weeks a year. "We're taking 'Dark' and then re-adapting it for TNT," Reilly told Maglio. He continued to say that they will embellish Dark and add things that are more of the 'Road to' docu-styling.

    If they keep it on TNT, the only real night that makes sense (based on what Reilly said and what Khan has said) is Friday.

  41. #1241
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    I don't really know.
    Posts
    18,790
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    651204
    scotland
    Anyone else excited that Taz has signed a multi-year deal with AEW?

  42. #1242
    X Ringo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Posts
    70,670
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    67921
    brazil
    According to WON, Marty was going to be revealed as the leader of the Dark Order but when ROH offered him a much improved deal and he decided to stay, that whole angle has been on the back burner.

  43. #1243
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    I don't really know.
    Posts
    18,790
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    651204
    scotland
    Now they should reach out to Marty Jannetty

  44. #1244
    GO ON LAD Fanny Batter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Respectville
    Posts
    23,620
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    107694
    I think that's going to end up being a smart play for Scurll. The buzz had gone off him in the last year, and the Dark Order storyline is likely one that would have done him no favours considering the geeks in that faction. Stay in ROH, book yourself to be top bollocks, work NWA, work the Super Juniors tournament in NJPW, then when you've built your reputation back up you take one of the big gigs. I wonder if ROH purposefully held him back a bit this year to lessen his market value - sure, they effectively killed the territory by not playing the hot hand at Madison Square Garden, but he's still there now, right.

  45. #1245
    Main Eventer Sasori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Daniel Bryan's Dreams just kicked you in the balls!
    Posts
    9,437
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    156232
    Who would be a satisfying payoff if they were revealed to be the leader of the Dark Order? Who could realistically sign in the next 6 months?

  46. #1246
    Main Eventer
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,031
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    212809
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
    Who would be a satisfying payoff if they were revealed to be the leader of the Dark Order? Who could realistically sign in the next 6 months?
    The only guy that comes to mind is Matt Hardy.

  47. #1247
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    I don't really know.
    Posts
    18,790
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    651204
    scotland
    Vince McMahon. Oh, you said realistically.

  48. #1248
    Real Sam Hill Sinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Rest Stop In Nebraska
    Posts
    12,439
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    36554
    It will end up being Vampiro or Kevin Sullivan

  49. #1249
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ChamPAIN!, IL
    Posts
    12,571
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    176966
    I'd...be alright with either of those options.

  50. #1250
    Main Eventer Sasori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Daniel Bryan's Dreams just kicked you in the balls!
    Posts
    9,437
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    156232
    Quote Originally Posted by BGMaverick View Post
    The only guy that comes to mind is Matt Hardy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinner View Post
    It will end up being Vampiro or Kevin Sullivan
    I kind of wouldn't mind Vampiro. He could rekindle the feud with Pentagon.

  51. #1251
    too big to fail Tainted Eclipse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    i am between locations now
    Posts
    20,634
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    316085
    ussr
    Quote Originally Posted by JP View Post
    I got grumpy old man during the opening tag match. See Baron Corbin for how I felt about it.
    i agreed after the first 8-10 minutes. for that amount of time, it was a fun, energetic spotfest. after that it was just an endless procession of moves meaning increasingly little and little as my eyes glazed over. i can enjoy that kind of match at an appropriate length, but these guys have no idea when to end it.

  52. #1252
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    I don't really know.
    Posts
    18,790
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    651204
    scotland
    Same

  53. #1253
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ChamPAIN!, IL
    Posts
    12,571
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    176966
    Meh, I liked the opening tag.

    I think 4-way tags are the perfect kind of match to be more of a spot-fest. And to act like there wasn't a story being told is unfair. Maybe not very move told the story, but there was a clear-cut narrative direction from the finish and the general match setup.

  54. #1254
    where.is.dexter? mth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Sask., Sask.
    Posts
    58,225
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    431773
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
    Who would be a satisfying payoff if they were revealed to be the leader of the Dark Order? Who could realistically sign in the next 6 months?
    Luke Harper?

  55. #1255
    I Shall Return... Spudz Mackenzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,544
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    195363
    Ryback.

  56. #1256
    I Shall Return... Spudz Mackenzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,544
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    195363
    AEW should team up Billy Gunn and Dustin Rhodes and call them The Old Age Outlaws.

    "Oh you didn't know?"

    "Your ass better bring me my heartburn medicine!"

  57. #1257
    Real Sam Hill Sinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Rest Stop In Nebraska
    Posts
    12,439
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    36554
    Killer Kross would be cool, but he'd have to come out and destroy all the creepers, and Evil Uno for their incompetence and then use Grayson as an attack dog moving forward

  58. #1258
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    I don't really know.
    Posts
    18,790
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    651204
    scotland
    You ever wonder, like if a wrestler died while performing, or there was a scandal that could shed bad publicity to AEW, how they would handle it? Like the steroid trial, Owen Hart, Benoit, etc., the WWE was already etched in stone, a long history, they weren't going to go anywhere, but would something like that stop AEW in it's tracks?

  59. #1259
    World Champion
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    11,039
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    140846
    The roster seems kind of thin for another wrestling show. I will hold judgment until they actually announce what they show will be based on. I am happy for AEW getting that deal. it's an extra 43 million a year they didn't have before. They need a few more stars before it really takes off in my opinion. Their main event is really slim outside of 5-6 guys. A guy like Luke Harper would certainly help. I don't know what Sami Zayn or Cesaro's contracts are like but they are two guys that could thrive in AEW as main event level guys.

  60. #1260
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    34,541
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    607296
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    You ever wonder, like if a wrestler died while performing, or there was a scandal that could shed bad publicity to AEW, how they would handle it? Like the steroid trial, Owen Hart, Benoit, etc., the WWE was already etched in stone, a long history, they weren't going to go anywhere, but would something like that stop AEW in it's tracks?
    To be fair we only know due to hindsight being 20/20 that the WWE weren't going anywhere but from inside accounts the steroid trial was definitely one that they were feeling it could be the end.

    It's hard to say because nothing like that has killed a bigger promotion. WCW and ECW died due to finances. AEW is too young for me personally to answer this question because all those scenarios were extremely different and again, no other major promotion has met their demise outside of financial issues.

    If we could go "Well AWA went out of business because they never recovered from Greg Gagne going on a shooting spree!" then it would be easy to say. Wrestling gets away with a lot of shit for being wrestling lol. I bet there were people going "I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often" with things like Owen Hart.

  61. #1261
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    34,541
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    607296
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayer View Post
    The roster seems kind of thin for another wrestling show. I will hold judgment until they actually announce what they show will be based on. I am happy for AEW getting that deal. it's an extra 43 million a year they didn't have before. They need a few more stars before it really takes off in my opinion. Their main event is really slim outside of 5-6 guys. A guy like Luke Harper would certainly help. I don't know what Sami Zayn or Cesaro's contracts are like but they are two guys that could thrive in AEW as main event level guys.
    Their main event should be "slim". Don't compare it to WWE, their roster is 10x bigger with 3 shows with 3 different rosters on cable. If they only have 5-6 main event caliber guys, that's a good thing. Not everyone top to bottom is a main event caliber talent. And if they had too many, we'd be going "They don't have enough room to showcase these top tier guys they need a 2nd show to balance it out".

    They need more than 3 months before they really take off. A major problem a lot of us have is that in the back of our mind, we're trying to look at them as the same as WCW or WWE. Like they're an established company because they have a lot of established talent in the wrestling bubble. But the truth is, the company is a year old with really only 3-4 months of a presence on television in a handful of countries.

    The last thing they should be doing is seeing who the WWE doesn't have room to possibly make a bigger star and chance it with them because then it turns into TNA.

  62. #1262
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    I don't really know.
    Posts
    18,790
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    651204
    scotland
    Is DDP in bad standing with WWE over his AEW appearances?

  63. #1263
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    34,541
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    607296
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Is DDP in bad standing with WWE over his AEW appearances?
    I doubt it. It wasn't like they used him for anything of worth.

  64. #1264
    World Champion
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    11,039
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    140846
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    Their main event should be "slim". Don't compare it to WWE, their roster is 10x bigger with 3 shows with 3 different rosters on cable. If they only have 5-6 main event caliber guys, that's a good thing. Not everyone top to bottom is a main event caliber talent. And if they had too many, we'd be going "They don't have enough room to showcase these top tier guys they need a 2nd show to balance it out".

    They need more than 3 months before they really take off. A major problem a lot of us have is that in the back of our mind, we're trying to look at them as the same as WCW or WWE. Like they're an established company because they have a lot of established talent in the wrestling bubble. But the truth is, the company is a year old with really only 3-4 months of a presence on television in a handful of countries.

    The last thing they should be doing is seeing who the WWE doesn't have room to possibly make a bigger star and chance it with them because then it turns into TNA.
    if they are talented then why not? just because they were WWE guys doesn't mean they shouldn't look to bring them in. Jericho and Moxley are two of their biggest stars right now.

  65. #1265
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    34,541
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    607296
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayer View Post
    if they are talented then why not? just because they were WWE guys doesn't mean they shouldn't look to bring them in. Jericho and Moxley are two of their biggest stars right now.
    Jericho is one of the biggest stars ever in wrestling and Moxley is arguably one of the biggest to hit in the last 5-6 years.

    Those are terrible examples. I think AEW should keep working with what they have. I have no doubt that we'll see former WWE talent make their way, it's just how it goes and I'm not negative to that. What I'm negative about is to a small degree is AEW thinking they have any foundation to say "Well WWE couldn't make that guy work but we can" And then using mega established wrestlers like Chris Jericho as an example, as if the guy was floundering for 30 years in WCW and the WWE but AEW suddenly made him incredible.

    Because if you look at some of the floundering talent they snatched up, they're not exactly doing anything magical (Shawn Spears)

  66. #1266
    World Champion
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    11,039
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    140846
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    Jericho is one of the biggest stars ever in wrestling and Moxley is arguably one of the biggest to hit in the last 5-6 years.

    Those are terrible examples. I think AEW should keep working with what they have. I have no doubt that we'll see former WWE talent make their way, it's just how it goes and I'm not negative to that. What I'm negative about is to a small degree is AEW thinking they have any foundation to say "Well WWE couldn't make that guy work but we can" And then using mega established wrestlers like Chris Jericho as an example, as if the guy was floundering for 30 years in WCW and the WWE but AEW suddenly made him incredible.

    Because if you look at some of the floundering talent they snatched up, they're not exactly doing anything magical (Shawn Spears)
    You know TNA brought in guys like Booker T, Angle, RVD, Christian, Foley, Hogan. Those are huge names. It's not really like they tried to bring in just the guys that didn't work out in WWE. So your argument is flawed. Shawn Spears is a terrible example on your part. I am specifically saying Zayn and Cesaro. Guys who can legit be main eventers. I never saw Shawn Spears as anything more than what he was in WWE. You don't think Zayn or Cesaro can do more if given the chance?

  67. #1267
    Main Eventer
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,031
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    212809
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    Jericho is one of the biggest stars ever in wrestling and Moxley is arguably one of the biggest to hit in the last 5-6 years.

    Those are terrible examples. I think AEW should keep working with what they have. I have no doubt that we'll see former WWE talent make their way, it's just how it goes and I'm not negative to that. What I'm negative about is to a small degree is AEW thinking they have any foundation to say "Well WWE couldn't make that guy work but we can" And then using mega established wrestlers like Chris Jericho as an example, as if the guy was floundering for 30 years in WCW and the WWE but AEW suddenly made him incredible.

    Because if you look at some of the floundering talent they snatched up, they're not exactly doing anything magical (Shawn Spears)
    I'm just trying to figure out your Mendoza line. Is PAC going to fit more in the established category? Yes, they made him a champion of a brand but it was for a division they didn't care about and a show they haven't really put more sustained energy into.

  68. #1268
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    34,541
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    607296
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayer View Post
    You know TNA brought in guys like Booker T, Angle, RVD, Christian, Foley, Hogan. Those are huge names. It's not really like they tried to bring in just the guys that didn't work out in WWE. So your argument is flawed. Shawn Spears is a terrible example on your part. I am specifically saying Zayn and Cesaro. Guys who can legit be main eventers. I never saw Shawn Spears as anything more than what he was in WWE. You don't think Zayn or Cesaro can do more if given the chance?
    Ok you're all over the place now lol.

    You said the roster need STARS because the main event of a 2 hour weekly show only has really 5-6 "main eventers". Then you proceeded to say Luke Harper, Cesaro, and Sami Zayn could be those guys based on the WWE not utilizing them to your personal preference. To which I replied with saying the last thing AEW should do, because they don't have anything to base it on, would be to grab talent that were not being used correctly in some fans' eyes and try to do what the WWE couldn't i.e make them stars.

    Your response was "Well they brought in Jericho and Moxley" . Which I replied with saying they were already made men, the others you're speaking on were not, they're projects AEW doesn't have the history to dive in and be successful and prove those guys could have been main eventers in WWE as well. To answer your question, NO, I don't think Harper, Cesaro, and Zayn, could would and/or should be bigger than they are in WWE.

    Nothing any of those 3 have done anywhere prior or during NXT/WWE did I go "That guy could be Chris Jericho level" So no, my Shawn Spears comment isn't terrible at all. It's a prime example of a guy many thought was not being used to their full potential in WWE, who if he went to AEW he'd be used better, and he's being used almost the exact same if not worse.

    And when you try to use Jericho and Moxley as examples to back up the possibility of Harper, Cesaro, and/or Zayn being main event talent, that makes no sense.

  69. #1269
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    34,541
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    607296
    Quote Originally Posted by BGMaverick View Post
    I'm just trying to figure out your Mendoza line. Is PAC going to fit more in the established category? Yes, they made him a champion of a brand but it was for a division they didn't care about and a show they haven't really put more sustained energy into.
    My "Mendoza" line?

  70. #1270
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    I don't really know.
    Posts
    18,790
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    651204
    scotland
    I think mike work is what's holding Cesaro and Harper back.

  71. #1271
    Main Eventer
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,031
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    212809
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    My "Mendoza" line?
    It's a baseball term, citing a threshold for a drop-off.

  72. #1272
    World Champion
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    11,039
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    140846
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    Ok you're all over the place now lol.

    You said the roster need STARS because the main event of a 2 hour weekly show only has really 5-6 "main eventers". Then you proceeded to say Luke Harper, Cesaro, and Sami Zayn could be those guys based on the WWE not utilizing them to your personal preference. To which I replied with saying the last thing AEW should do, because they don't have anything to base it on, would be to grab talent that were not being used correctly in some fans' eyes and try to do what the WWE couldn't i.e make them stars.

    Your response was "Well they brought in Jericho and Moxley" . Which I replied with saying they were already made men, the others you're speaking on were not, they're projects AEW doesn't have the history to dive in and be successful and prove those guys could have been main eventers in WWE as well. To answer your question, NO, I don't think Harper, Cesaro, and Zayn, could would and/or should be bigger than they are in WWE.

    Nothing any of those 3 have done anywhere prior or during NXT/WWE did I go "That guy could be Chris Jericho level" So no, my Shawn Spears comment isn't terrible at all. It's a prime example of a guy many thought was not being used to their full potential in WWE, who if he went to AEW he'd be used better, and he's being used almost the exact same if not worse.

    And when you try to use Jericho and Moxley as examples to back up the possibility of Harper, Cesaro, and/or Zayn being main event talent, that makes no sense.

    My argument is all over the place?

    You said AEW should not do what TNA did with bringing in WWE guys right? TNA brought in big names just like AEW did with Moxley and Jericho. You can't have it both ways there. I am specifically saying there is nothing wrong with bringing in guys from WWE who have potential to be bigger than what they are. Shawn Spears doesn't have that potential in my opinion which is why I don't think Spears is a good comparison.

    My original point which you missed is that just because it didn't "work" for TNA should not deter AEW from bringing in anyone they think has potential to do more. If Zayn is a free agent, it shouldn't deter AEW from signing him because he is a "WWE" guy.

  73. #1273
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    34,541
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    607296
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    I think mike work is what's holding Cesaro and Harper back.
    Injuries and a shit attitude are what holds back Luke Harper. His glass half empty approach to life is a big negative.

    Cesaro is never and will never and probably doesn't want to be a Roman Reigns type.

    Quote Originally Posted by BGMaverick View Post
    It's a baseball term, citing a threshold for a drop-off.
    I stopped watching Baseball when Sammy Sosa lost the homerun chase. lol.

    I'm still not sure what you're asking about PAC as it relates to anything I've said today.

  74. #1274
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    34,541
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    607296
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayer View Post
    My argument is all over the place?

    You said AEW should not do what TNA did with bringing in WWE guys right? TNA brought in big names just like AEW did with Moxley and Jericho. You can't have it both ways there. I am specifically saying there is nothing wrong with bringing in guys from WWE who have potential to be bigger than what they are. Shawn Spears doesn't have that potential in my opinion which is why I don't think Spears is a good comparison.

    My original point which you missed is that just because it didn't "work" for TNA should not deter AEW from bringing in anyone they think has potential to do more. If Zayn is a free agent, it shouldn't deter AEW from signing him because he is a "WWE" guy.
    No, I never once said they shouldn't bring in WWE talent. Go back and read the words I posted. Nowhere does it say "AEW shouldn't sign WWE talent" I said a specific type of talent did I not?

    So your posts after that are all out of whack because you for some odd reason read . "The last thing they should be doing is seeing who the WWE doesn't have room to possibly make a bigger star and chance it with them because then it turns into TNA. as me saying AEW shouldn't sign any WWE talent. So you're comparisons and everything after confused the shit out of me because it sounded like you were implying that AEW made Jericho and Moxley bigger than they were in WWE, which is obviously not true at all. So no, I didn't miss your original point, you just didn't bother to properly read my last sentence and it fucked you all up lol. Yes, TNA brought in big names but they also took stupid chances trying to prove that WWE weren't the only hitmakers in the business.

  75. #1275
    Main Eventer
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,031
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    212809
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    Injuries and a shit attitude are what holds back Luke Harper. His glass half empty approach to life is a big negative.

    Cesaro is never and will never and probably doesn't want to be a Roman Reigns type.

    I stopped watching Baseball when Sammy Sosa lost the homerun chase. lol.

    I'm still not sure what you're asking about PAC as it relates to anything I've said today.
    I literally asked a question in relation to PAC. Based off what you've said on my quick skim, you somewhat labeled guys as two things: (mega) established or floundering talent. I'm wondering where he is on the scale, so I can get a better understanding of your perspective.

  76. #1276
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    34,541
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    607296
    Quote Originally Posted by BGMaverick View Post
    I literally asked a question in relation to PAC. Based off what you've said on my quick skim, you somewhat labeled guys as two things: (mega) established or floundering talent. I'm wondering where he is on the scale, so I can get a better understanding of your perspective.
    Well if you only "quick skim" through someone's post and then make an assumption on something you didn't really know what was being said, it's a little difficult to answer such a broad question when we're talking about specific talent.

    So the only time I used the word "established" prior to your post was when I said a mega established talent like Chris Jericho shouldn't be used as the go to reference, but PurePlayer misread (or didn't read at all) what I said in the first place so the story got all fucked up as it is.

    So if you're asking me is PAC established as in he's a big name in the wrestling world like Moxley and Jericho, no he's not. Is he being used better than he was in the WWE? That's up for debate because they're 2 totally different companies. I don't like comparing AEW to WWE because AEW hasn't done jack shit in comparison.

  77. #1277
    Main Eventer
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,031
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    212809
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    Well if you only "quick skim" through someone's post and then make an assumption on something you didn't really know what was being said, it's a little difficult to answer such a broad question when we're talking about specific talent.

    So the only time I used the word "established" prior to your post was when I said a mega established talent like Chris Jericho shouldn't be used as the go to reference, but PurePlayer misread (or didn't read at all) what I said in the first place so the story got all fucked up as it is.

    So if you're asking me is PAC established as in he's a big name in the wrestling world like Moxley and Jericho, no he's not. Is he being used better than he was in the WWE? That's up for debate because they're 2 totally different companies. I don't like comparing AEW to WWE because AEW hasn't done jack shit in comparison.
    Yet you did answer it lol. Because I asked a question and you answered it. Plain and simple lol. Thank you.
    For the record, I'd say he's being used slightly better now but not dramatically better.

  78. #1278
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    34,541
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    607296
    Quote Originally Posted by BGMaverick View Post
    Yet you did answer it lol. Because I asked a question and you answered it. Plain and simple lol. Thank you.
    For the record, I'd say he's being used slightly better now but not dramatically better.
    Yeah I answered it in hopes that it was the answer you were looking for lol.

  79. #1279
    Main Eventer
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,031
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    212809
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    Yeah I answered it in hopes that it was the answer you were looking for lol.
    You did. As long of the body of work progresses in a manner that shows competence, I think it could extrapolate in a case that makes AEW a viable destination for ANY kind of talent (regardless of if they've been in WWE or not).

  80. #1280
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    34,541
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    607296
    Quote Originally Posted by BGMaverick View Post
    You did. And I think it could extrapolate in a case that makes AEW a viable destination for ANY kind of talent (regardless of if they've been in WWE or not).
    Oh yeah. I don't give a shit if you worked for WWE in the past, it's like a minor league football fan taking issue with NFL players coming in. If they're good, fuck yeah. But what shouldn't happen is AEW looking at someone like a Shawn Spears and say "We could do more" and then look how that worked out. They don't have anything to justify saying "We made this guy, we know what we're doing, watch and see how well he does now!"

    Because in TNA, that happened like twice. Once with Christian Cage, and a little later with Bully Ray.

  81. #1281
    Main Eventer
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,031
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    212809
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    Oh yeah. I don't give a shit if you worked for WWE in the past, it's like a minor league football fan taking issue with NFL players coming in. If they're good, fuck yeah. But what shouldn't happen is AEW looking at someone like a Shawn Spears and say "We could do more" and then look how that worked out. They don't have anything to justify saying "We made this guy, we know what we're doing, watch and see how well he does now!"

    Because in TNA, that happened like twice. Once with Christian Cage, and a little later with Bully Ray.
    I'd say that's more on the booking rather than the talent. It can flip towards the other side in a hurry and results will dictate that but it's still ambiguous now. The talent clearly raises a concern but nothing of substance has actually happened in a significant way since the Cody feud. Is that on the talent or is on the booking? The story may ultimately prove to say its the talent but for now it's the booking because they had something cooking for an angle with him and a tag team but it's evaporated...because it probably was seen as another recruitment angle and that's all the rage in AEW right now so that was the easiest one to drop lol.

  82. #1282
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    34,541
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    607296
    Quote Originally Posted by BGMaverick View Post
    I'd say that's more on the booking rather than the talent. It can flip towards the other side in a hurry and results will dictate that but it's still ambiguous now. The talent clearly raises a concern but nothing of substance has actually happened in a significant way since the Cody feud. Is that on the talent or is on the booking? The story may ultimately prove to say its the talent but for now it's the booking because they had something cooking for an angle with him and a tag team but it's evaporated...because it probably was seen as another recruitment angle and that's all the rage in AEW right now so that was the easiest one to drop lol.
    And I'm not saying anything about the talent, I'm talking 100% about the booking. That's all this is about. You can be a great wrestler, you can have all the mic skills in the world, but if you're being booked like shit well.....And right now, as a loose example, Shawn Spear is a guy who was floundering, he made the jump and people were like "oh he'll get used better let's see what AEW can do for him since there's room for growth, etc." and they're booking him just as bad if not worse than when he was the Perfect 10.

  83. #1283
    Main Eventer
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,031
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    212809
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    And I'm not saying anything about the talent, I'm talking 100% about the booking. That's all this is about. You can be a great wrestler, you can have all the mic skills in the world, but if you're being booked like shit well.....And right now, as a loose example, Shawn Spear is a guy who was floundering, he made the jump and people were like "oh he'll get used better let's see what AEW can do for him since there's room for growth, etc." and they're booking him just as bad if not worse than when he was the Perfect 10.
    Yup, and I'd say the NXT/USA merger came too late for a guy like him because he was a guy that was booked relatively well (not resoundingly great) in NXT and it just fell on deaf ears once he moved up. It was and generally has always been that way in NXT. You build around logic and if it makes sense. There would have been mileage to play him as a heel with the 10 gimmick but nothing happened. So far, the script is flipped and working in the favor of PAC (to me), so it again goes to what I said as the condition: the body of work has to progress in a manner that shows competence.

    If I were a talent in the wrestling industry, if I could get the pay to a level where it's not that much different, I'd pick NXT over AEW.

  84. #1284
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    34,541
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    607296
    Quote Originally Posted by BGMaverick View Post
    Yup, and I'd say the NXT/USA merger came too late for a guy like him because he was a guy that was booked relatively well (not resoundingly great) in NXT and it just fell on deaf ears once he moved up. It was and generally has always been that way in NXT. You build around logic and if it makes sense. There would have been mileage to play him as a heel with the 10 gimmick but nothing happened. So far, the script is flipped and working in the favor of PAC (to me), so it again goes to what I said as the condition: the body of work has to progress in a manner that shows competence.

    I always thought Shawn Spears was a catchphrase gimmick. He barely won in NXT, barely feuded with anyone, looked like a dumb ass, yet somehow married the future of women's wrestling Peyton Royce!!

    PAC is thriving because WWE gave him a great gimmick and he's kept it going since he left which has made him an even bigger star. Had they just let him be what he was for 10 years, the tiny guy who looks amazing in the air and can sell like a beast, he'd be just another Young Buck.

    And I'd love to throw Cody in the mix here but for one he didn't really get signed to AEW, he's a founder lol. And we all knew that once the door opened up a little more for him, he could deliver because he has been delivering since he helped induct his father into the HOF with that amazing speech when he was a blip on the radar in development. Cody is a guy who no doubt would be a top tier guy in WWE right now had he stuck around longer, he just didn't want to wait for that spot to open up and I don't blame him.

  85. #1285
    World Champion
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    11,039
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    140846
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    No, I never once said they shouldn't bring in WWE talent. Go back and read the words I posted. Nowhere does it say "AEW shouldn't sign WWE talent" I said a specific type of talent did I not?

    So your posts after that are all out of whack because you for some odd reason read . "The last thing they should be doing is seeing who the WWE doesn't have room to possibly make a bigger star and chance it with them because then it turns into TNA. as me saying AEW shouldn't sign any WWE talent. So you're comparisons and everything after confused the shit out of me because it sounded like you were implying that AEW made Jericho and Moxley bigger than they were in WWE, which is obviously not true at all. So no, I didn't miss your original point, you just didn't bother to properly read my last sentence and it fucked you all up lol. Yes, TNA brought in big names but they also took stupid chances trying to prove that WWE weren't the only hitmakers in the business.
    you have to be nuts to think that I actually said AEW made Jericho and Moxley bigger. when did i imply that

  86. #1286
    World Champion
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    11,039
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    140846
    The last thing they should be doing is seeing who the WWE doesn't have room to possibly make a bigger star and chance it with them because then it turns into TNA.
    you said this correct? Why is it the last thing they should be doing? You saying it's the last thing they should do pretty much implies that they should not sign WWE talent lol. If they are talented then they should bring them in. it's stupid otherwise

  87. #1287
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    34,541
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    607296
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayer View Post
    you have to be nuts to think that I actually said AEW made Jericho and Moxley bigger. when did i imply that
    Again, YOU were the one who fucked up the conversation not me by digesting my words as "AEW shouldn't sign any WWE talent". I never once said that, i said a specific type of talent, read below, for the 8th time.

    Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayer View Post
    you said this correct? Why is it the last thing they should be doing? You saying it's the last thing they should do pretty much implies that they should not sign WWE talent lol. If they are talented then they should bring them in. it's stupid otherwise
    I specifically said "seeing who the WWE doesn't have room to possibly make a bigger star and chance it" That isn't me saying "They shouldn't sign anyone from the WWE" I'm saying don't sign talent they THINK AEW can make a bigger player in wrestling than the WWE because it's a waste of time when they have nothing to base their creative skills on.

    So yeah if Roman Reigns was available, snatch that dude up! But if Cesaro is available, don't go "Well let's try to make him a main eventer because the WWE obviously didn't know he could be one!" THAT is stupid. Focus on what you have, and what they have is pretty damn good.

  88. #1288
    Main Eventer
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,031
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    212809
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    I always thought Shawn Spears was a catchphrase gimmick. He barely won in NXT, barely feuded with anyone, looked like a dumb ass, yet somehow married the future of women's wrestling Peyton Royce!!

    PAC is thriving because WWE gave him a great gimmick and he's kept it going since he left which has made him an even bigger star. Had they just let him be what he was for 10 years, the tiny guy who looks amazing in the air and can sell like a beast, he'd be just another Young Buck.

    And I'd love to throw Cody in the mix here but for one he didn't really get signed to AEW, he's a founder lol. And we all knew that once the door opened up a little more for him, he could deliver because he has been delivering since he helped induct his father into the HOF with that amazing speech when he was a blip on the radar in development. Cody is a guy who no doubt would be a top tier guy in WWE right now had he stuck around longer, he just didn't want to wait for that spot to open up and I don't blame him.
    That will be on your tombstone. "He thought she was the future."
    Fair, but likely way wrong.

  89. #1289
    World Champion
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    11,039
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    140846
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    Again, YOU were the one who fucked up the conversation not me by digesting my words as "AEW shouldn't sign any WWE talent". I never once said that, i said a specific type of talent, read below, for the 8th time.



    I specifically said "seeing who the WWE doesn't have room to possibly make a bigger star and chance it" That isn't me saying "They shouldn't sign anyone from the WWE" I'm saying don't sign talent they THINK AEW can make a bigger player in wrestling than the WWE because it's a waste of time when they have nothing to base their creative skills on.

    So yeah if Roman Reigns was available, snatch that dude up! But if Cesaro is available, don't go "Well let's try to make him a main eventer because the WWE obviously didn't know he could be one!" THAT is stupid.
    I think Cesaro has potential to be a top guy. I think Zayn has the potential to be a top guy. Zayn has the mic skills, he isn't smaller than guys like Jericho, Moxley, and Cody and is a great worker. I don't see why they can't be in the uppercard to provide depth?

  90. #1290
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    34,541
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    607296
    Quote Originally Posted by BGMaverick View Post
    That will be on your tombstone. "He thought she was the future."
    Fair, but likely way wrong.
    lol.

    Well maybe if she signs with AEW they'll see my vision lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayer View Post
    I think Cesaro has potential to be a top guy. I think Zayn has the potential to be a top guy. Zayn has the mic skills, he isn't smaller than guys like Jericho, Moxley, and Cody and is a great worker. I don't see why they can't be in the uppercard to provide depth?
    In WWE or AEW?

  91. #1291
    Main Eventer
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,031
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    212809
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    lol.

    Well maybe if she signs with AEW they'll see my vision lol.
    She does fit the general type of their female division in terms of acumen, so there is that.
    To avoid confusion, I think she's just alright as a wrestler.

  92. #1292
    World Champion
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    11,039
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    140846
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post

    In WWE or AEW?
    Well the WWE is more crowded in the main event scene obviously. I think they have all the skills to get there if they got the push and creative backing. So if they went to AEW and were able to work with Omega, Cody, Pac, etc. I don't see why they can't be established at the top of the card. I am not saying come in and main event the first ppv but they can definitely have more of a role in AEW.

  93. #1293
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    I don't really know.
    Posts
    18,790
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    651204
    scotland
    Is there any AEW talent that would thrive in WWE

  94. #1294
    Main Eventer
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,031
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    212809
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Is there any AEW talent that would thrive in WWE
    Booked properly? Yeah.

  95. #1295
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    34,541
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    607296
    Quote Originally Posted by BGMaverick View Post
    She does fit the general type of their female division in terms of acumen, so there is that.
    To avoid confusion, I think she's just alright as a wrestler.
    Trish Stratus was alright, Sable was alright, Lita was alright, Becky and Ronda=alright.... Peyton being alright is good enough for me. Delicious.

    Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayer View Post
    Well the WWE is more crowded in the main event scene obiously. I think they have all the skills to get there if they got the push and creative backing. So if they went to AEW and were able to work with Omega, Cody, Pac, etc. I don't see why they can't be established at the top of the card. I am not saying come in and main event the first ppv but they can definitely have more of a role in AEW.
    And that all goes back to me saying AEW doesn't have the track record to make me think they can pull it off. I mean yeah you could stick Titus in there with Omega, PAC, and Cody, call it the main event over and over, but is he going to deliver? Does AEW have anyone they can go "Ok we took this misguided talent and made him a top guy" No they don't. They're trying with Adam Page it seems but that's not exactly making any of us wet between the legs.

    That's why I'm saying they shouldn't worry about that stuff, seeing who in WWE is being held down and how they can do them right by booking them better. Because Shawn Spears, despite how YOU personally feel about him, he was a guy that without argument people were saying he would be better of in AEW for all the reasons you're giving me about Cesaro, Sami, and whoever else lol.

  96. #1296
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    34,541
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    607296
    Quote Originally Posted by BGMaverick View Post
    Booked properly? Yeah.
    Booked properly by who? AEW? Based on what?

  97. #1297
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    34,541
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    607296
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Is there any AEW talent that would thrive in WWE
    Depends on how they're used. I wouldn't even limit that to talent that you might find being booked like shit. Could Daniel Bryan thrive in AEW? Of course he could. How about Braun Strowman? Definitely. It just depends on the company's direction. Look at Jack Swagger.....He sucks lol. Is he "thriving" in AEW? No. He's just another WWE guy.

  98. #1298
    Main Eventer
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,031
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    212809
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    Trish Stratus was alright, Sable was alright, Lita was alright, Becky and Ronda=alright.... Peyton being alright is good enough for me. Delicious.



    And that all goes back to me saying AEW doesn't have the track record to make me think they can pull it off. I mean yeah you could stick Titus in there with Omega, PAC, and Cody, call it the main event over and over, but is he going to deliver? Does AEW have anyone they can go "Ok we took this misguided talent and made him a top guy" No they don't. They're trying with Adam Page it seems but that's not exactly making any of us wet between the legs.

    That's why I'm saying they shouldn't worry about that stuff, seeing who in WWE is being held down and how they can do them right by booking them better. Because Shawn Spears, despite how YOU personally feel about him, he was a guy that without argument people were saying he would be better of in AEW for all the reasons you're giving me about Cesaro, Sami, and whoever else lol.
    You talked about six lovely women...yet you used 'Adam Page' and 'wet between the legs' together as a foundation for sentence structure. Just wanted to make sure that was made clear lol.

  99. #1299
    Main Eventer
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,031
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    212809
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    Booked properly by who? AEW? Based on what?
    He asked if AEW talent could thrive in WWE. If they were AEW talent that was suddenly moved and booked by WWE talent in WWE, I can see some guys who would thrive. That would require understanding a wide variety of things which can get funneled down to a simple saying as booked properly. Based on what? The history that shows they (WWE) are capable of it. They also have a history of showing they can bungle it, too.

  100. #1300
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    34,541
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    607296
    Quote Originally Posted by BGMaverick View Post
    You talked about six lovely women...yet you used 'Adam Page' and 'wet between the legs' together as a foundation for sentence structure. Just wanted to make sure that was made clear lol.
    Of course I did, it's 2020 don't be so 2018.

    IT'S MA'AM!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BGMaverick View Post
    He asked if AEW talent could thrive in WWE. If they were AEW talent that was suddenly moved and booked by WWE talent in WWE, I can see some guys who would thrive. That would require understanding a wide variety of things which can get funneled down to a simple saying as booked properly. Based on what? The history that shows they (WWE) are capable of it. They also have a history of showing they can bungle it, too.
    Ah shit I read that wrong. PurePlayer infected me.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •