User Tag List

Page 127 of 127 FirstFirst ... 117123124125126127
Results 12,601 to 12,643 of 12643

Thread: All Elite Wrestling

  1. #12601
    A Storm Is Cumming Spudz Mackenzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,601
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    420260
    Eric Bischoff was a fantastic businessman and salesman who just so happened to fall into the deep end of wrestling. He'd have been a millionaire concert promoter or corporate sales stooge or whatever. Because he had the acumen, the intelligence, and the gift of bullshit gab to sell ice to an Eskimo.

    Tony Khan is a billionaire with a play toy promotion that he wants to book and run his way. This is just a fun distraction for him. He doesn't have to be a fantastic business guy or a great salesman. He just needs to book what he wants to book and enough people will watch to float him through any rough patches.

    Eric Bischoff didn't build WCW. He just fixed it.

    Tony Khan is a living embodiment of "if you build it, they will come". Dude builds a company from scratch basically playing with live action action figures, and enough people watch it, that he'll be fine unless his money dries up or his TV deal runs out.

  2. #12602
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    44,534
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1795887
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudz Mackenzie View Post
    Eric Bischoff was a fantastic businessman and salesman who just so happened to fall into the deep end of wrestling. He'd have been a millionaire concert promoter or corporate sales stooge or whatever. Because he had the acumen, the intelligence, and the gift of bullshit gab to sell ice to an Eskimo.

    Tony Khan is a billionaire with a play toy promotion that he wants to book and run his way. This is just a fun distraction for him. He doesn't have to be a fantastic business guy or a great salesman. He just needs to book what he wants to book and enough people will watch to float him through any rough patches.

    Eric Bischoff didn't build WCW. He just fixed it.

    Tony Khan is a living embodiment of "if you build it, they will come". Dude builds a company from scratch basically playing with live action action figures, and enough people watch it, that he'll be fine unless his money dries up or his TV deal runs out.
    I guess when I said he reminds me of Bischoff I should've broken down why I said that. It was more about how he is publicly. Go back and watch any interview with Bischoff about wrestling back in the day. He's constantly shitting on Vince and their product, he's speaking on what the dirtsheets think they know.

    Maybe a better comparison would be Dixie Carter.

  3. #12603
    Sometimes I disagree Mazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    16,822
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1758510
    The best comparison is Will Ferrell from The Lego Movie

  4. #12604
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    44,534
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1795887
    He's like if Rick Moranis was a villain.

  5. #12605
    Her right to choose. Tyson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Letterkenny, ON
    Posts
    5,670
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    558514
    canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudz Mackenzie View Post
    Tony Khan is a living embodiment of "if you build it, they will come". Dude builds a company from scratch basically playing with live action action figures, and enough people watch it, that he'll be fine unless his money dries up or his TV deal runs out.
    This experiment will be a fascinating one, for sure.

    Tony Khan put on record in April 2019 of a five year plan for AEW. Sooner rather than later the company is going to have to expand beyond the little brother/TNT act, because there is probably a time where even the tap to daddy’s billions gets shut off.

    There might be a whole lot of people scrubbing their social media history in the next 2-3 years…

  6. #12606
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    44,534
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1795887
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyson View Post
    This experiment will be a fascinating one, for sure.

    Tony Khan put on record in April 2019 of a five year plan for AEW. Sooner rather than later the company is going to have to expand beyond the little brother/TNT act, because there is probably a time where even the tap to daddy’s billions gets shut off.

    There might be a whole lot of people scrubbing their social media history in the next 2-3 years…
    A 5 year plan for AEW to do what exactly?

    I mean his dad flat out said he was basically giving his kids their inheritance. That money is never going away unless something extremely drastic happens. If his dad was the one footing the bill I would say that they have the potential to wind up in a Dixie Carter situation. But it's Tony's billions now. This is just like owning the Jaguars. AEW is just a team. I'm sure teams think, how can we compete with the top selling merch movers and ticket selling teams? So they start building up their roster, changing the logo, maybe even move.

  7. #12607
    World Champion
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    11,605
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    226131
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyson View Post
    This experiment will be a fascinating one, for sure.

    Tony Khan put on record in April 2019 of a five year plan for AEW. Sooner rather than later the company is going to have to expand beyond the little brother/TNT act, because there is probably a time where even the tap to daddy’s billions gets shut off.

    There might be a whole lot of people scrubbing their social media history in the next 2-3 years…
    isn't Tony making money off AEW if not for the video game? yes i know the bottom line might be in the red (not 100% sure if that's the case) but one would think once this video game is done with then he will eventually make more than just a profit, right?

  8. #12608
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    44,534
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1795887
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayer View Post
    isn't Tony making money off AEW if not for the video game? yes i know the bottom line might be in the red (not 100% sure if that's the case) but one would think once this video game is done with then he will eventually make more than just a profit, right?
    I don't think AEW has turned a profit but even if they did does it really matter to Tony? Did WCW turning a profit or not matter to Ted Turner? No. WCW would still be on TNT if the merger never happened even if WCW was losing 90 million a year. Tony dropped 70+ million on this new video game that looks about as good as Legends of Wrestling 3 (I hope it's the shit I love wrestling games but it still looks like shit). That 70 mill isn't AEW money. And it's money that to us sounds like a lot but to the Khan's that's a drop in the bucket.

    I'm not saying he has WB money where they can drop $100 million on a movie and scrap it because a couple grandma's don't like it. I'm just saying this is a vanity project and 99% of us wrestling fans would be doing the exact same thing if we were in his shoes. Remember that kid who won the lottery and tried to start a wrestling promotion about 5-10 years ago? If only he had a billionaire family.

  9. #12609
    TEETH lotjx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    10,319
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    56248
    italy
    AEW has turned off a profit. They would not be giving them three hours of TV Time. They have good buyrates and are selling out shows. Nash capping for WWE is always hysterical. At least Tony, won't be in front of a federal judge in the near future unlike Vince and maybe other members of the WWE.

  10. #12610
    World Champion Dave Wyndorf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    23,324
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1961036
    usa
    Are you AEW's accountant?

  11. #12611
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    44,534
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1795887
    Quote Originally Posted by lotjx View Post
    AEW has turned off a profit. They would not be giving them three hours of TV Time. They have good buyrates and are selling out shows. Nash capping for WWE is always hysterical. At least Tony, won't be in front of a federal judge in the near future unlike Vince and maybe other members of the WWE.
    Give it time you never know what kind of skeletons are in Tony's closet. And where in that post am I talking about WWE?

    Have they turned a profit? Look, Spike were giving TNA time and they never turned a profit. WCW were still getting tv time when they were losing money sans the 2-3 years in the 90's where Nitro was beating Raw. Yet Turner shelled out what, 7 hours if you count Nitro, Thunder, and Saturday Night?

    They're paying Christian Cage 3 million dollars a year and he's not even the highest paid by any stretch of the imagination. If AEW are turning a profit that's news to me. I'll take your word for it Officer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wyndorf View Post
    Are you AEW's accountant?
    No he's a former employee of a police dept so he knows everything.

  12. #12612
    To The Face
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    60
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Those are some scary ass teeth lotjx

  13. #12613
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toke Park, IL
    Posts
    17,598
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    992391
    I've been behind like 2 weeks because I was at The Gathering last week, but I'm surprised not a single soul is talking about CM Punk's return

    AEW really is dead

  14. #12614
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    44,534
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1795887
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    I've been behind like 2 weeks because I was at The Gathering last week, but I'm surprised not a single soul is talking about CM Punk's return

    AEW really is dead
    Damn wish I had known.

    I was going to talk about CM Punk later but we can now. Awesome is all I can say. I was hoping Punk would've returned to WWE and challenged Ambrose there but I'll take Mox v. Punk in AEW.

    Thanks!!

  15. #12615
    World Champion Dave Wyndorf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    23,324
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1961036
    usa
    He'll probably break a pinky opening a door, and the match will be delayed even more.

  16. #12616
    Pissed Off MTR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    in a library
    Posts
    39,834
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    842928
    usa
    I was excited to see Punk come back and looking forward to him and Mox.

  17. #12617
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    44,534
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1795887
    Mox v. Punk will be the peak of this particular era. The "bronze era" of AEW. After this feud it'll be very interesting to see where they go. MJF's return has to be on the horizon. The spotlight is heavy on the WWE right now both good and bad. If Punk is legit ready to fuckin wrestle and isn't just coming back to keep his name fresh then it's going to be a very wonderful time to be a fan of American wrestling.

  18. #12618
    World Champion Dave Wyndorf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    23,324
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1961036
    usa
    8 1/2 years since their last one on one match. When Jon Ambrose wasn't an established singles wrestler.

  19. #12619
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    44,534
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1795887
    This is AEW's Jeff Jarrett v. Sting.

  20. #12620
    Main Eventer BigAl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    The Two Oh Three
    Posts
    7,117
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1130259
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    Mox v. Punk will be the peak of this particular era. The "bronze era" of AEW. After this feud it'll be very interesting to see where they go. MJF's return has to be on the horizon. The spotlight is heavy on the WWE right now both good and bad. If Punk is legit ready to fuckin wrestle and isn't just coming back to keep his name fresh then it's going to be a very wonderful time to be a fan of American wrestling.
    How big of a pop do you think MJF gets?

  21. #12621
    World Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    10,284
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1050115
    It’s a hell of a flex to put The Trustbusters in the trios tournament. The left side of the bracket looks way better. It’s kind of a head tilt to just presume word of mouth will drive viewers in for presumably Omega being the third for The Bucks unless they announce it elsewhere. Seems like an easy spot to help boost some ratings there.

    Jericho’s transformation in terms of gimmicks and general appearance over recent months has been tremendous. Looks like Punk put some work in the weight room. Crowd was very hyped for the stare down and the match should be quite excellent.

  22. #12622
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    44,534
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1795887
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAl View Post
    How big of a pop do you think MJF gets?
    It'll be huge but IDK if that's a good thing. Returns like this are tricky because here's a guy who is a phenomenal heel but that CM Punk feud really started to change how a lot of fans felt about him-because his promos weren't false. Not every AEW fan is a blind loyalist. So I think you bring this guy back and try to get him over as a heel it's going to be tough. But I also think MJF is someone who could ease back in to that heel role and we'll get a nice gif of some little bastard crying when he turns on Punk or Jungle Boi.

  23. #12623
    Main Eventer BigAl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    The Two Oh Three
    Posts
    7,117
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1130259
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    It'll be huge but IDK if that's a good thing. Returns like this are tricky because here's a guy who is a phenomenal heel but that CM Punk feud really started to change how a lot of fans felt about him-because his promos weren't false. Not every AEW fan is a blind loyalist. So I think you bring this guy back and try to get him over as a heel it's going to be tough. But I also think MJF is someone who could ease back in to that heel role and we'll get a nice gif of some little bastard crying when he turns on Punk or Jungle Boi.
    I agree with this 100%. If I’m bringing him back, I’m bringing him back as a super face for a feud or two before he makes the heel turn again.

  24. #12624
    A Storm Is Cumming Spudz Mackenzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,601
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    420260
    Punk coming back, vanquishing Moxley the plumber, and feuding with super-ultra-mega heel MJF is AEW's next big-money title feud.

    They'd be batshit crazy if they don't do exactly that.

  25. #12625
    E-Bow The Poster Rancid_Planet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    ...where is Bill Casey?
    Posts
    26,233
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1019376
    Jim Cornette must have had some buff ass contractors work at the castle.

  26. #12626
    A Storm Is Cumming Spudz Mackenzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,601
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    420260
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid_Planet View Post
    Jim Cornette must have had some buff ass contractors work at the castle.
    Buh?

    Oh... because John Moxley looks like a balding plumber more than any kind of star wrestler?

  27. #12627
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    44,534
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1795887
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudz Mackenzie View Post
    Punk coming back, vanquishing Moxley the plumber, and feuding with super-ultra-mega heel MJF is AEW's next big-money title feud.

    They'd be batshit crazy if they don't do exactly that.
    IDK if MJF will be a super ultra mega heel when he returns. That promo he cut before he "left" was inspiring and resonated with many many fans of AEW. There are a ton of fans who didn't want to see the WWE alternative look like an alternate WWE.

    But I 100% agree that a mega heel MJF dethroning CM Punk would be great. I just think that we need something to get MJF back to that heel level. What if he cost CM Punk the unification bout against Moxley? Winner of that goes on to feud for the title.

  28. #12628
    E-Bow The Poster Rancid_Planet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    ...where is Bill Casey?
    Posts
    26,233
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1019376
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudz Mackenzie View Post
    Buh?

    Oh... because John Moxley looks like a balding plumber more than any kind of star wrestler?
    I love Jim but his opinion on how a wrestler looks and his size is based entirely around how much Jim personally likes them.

    He hates hardcore wrestling so he hates Moxley. Therefore Moxley at 6 ft 3 or 4 is "sawed off and buggy whipped armed."

    Another example. Jim LOVES Adam Cole because he had a hand in getting Adam started in the business. So Adam Cole is "the same size as Shawn Michaels was in 1995."

    So yeah I love Jim Cornette to death but I don't register his opinions on anyone's look or physique.

  29. #12629
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toke Park, IL
    Posts
    17,598
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    992391
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    IDK if MJF will be a super ultra mega heel when he returns. That promo he cut before he "left" was inspiring and resonated with many many fans of AEW. There are a ton of fans who didn't want to see the WWE alternative look like an alternate WWE.

    But I 100% agree that a mega heel MJF dethroning CM Punk would be great. I just think that we need something to get MJF back to that heel level. What if he cost CM Punk the unification bout against Moxley? Winner of that goes on to feud for the title.
    This would be great but would also be unfortunate because it would leave a blemish on Mox's unification. Unless they're planning on turning Mox heel like seemed to be the case before he left for rehab.

  30. #12630
    A Storm Is Cumming Spudz Mackenzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,601
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    420260
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid_Planet View Post
    I love Jim but his opinion on how a wrestler looks and his size is based entirely around how much Jim personally likes them.

    He hates hardcore wrestling so he hates Moxley. Therefore Moxley at 6 ft 3 or 4 is "sawed off and buggy whipped armed."

    Another example. Jim LOVES Adam Cole because he had a hand in getting Adam started in the business. So Adam Cole is "the same size as Shawn Michaels was in 1995."

    So yeah I love Jim Cornette to death but I don't register his opinions on anyone's look or physique.

    Moxley is a scrawny looking balding dork with a no muscles. I don't care how tall he is.

    Also, Jimbo and Brian Last are both critical of Adam Cole for routinely shrinking every time he's on TV. The dude has smaller muscles and less bodily mass than his damn girlfriend.

  31. #12631
    E-Bow The Poster Rancid_Planet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    ...where is Bill Casey?
    Posts
    26,233
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1019376
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudz Mackenzie View Post
    Moxley is a scrawny looking balding dork with a no muscles. I don't care how tall he is.

    Also, Jimbo and Brian Last are both critical of Adam Cole for routinely shrinking every time he's on TV. The dude has smaller muscles and less bodily mass than his damn girlfriend.
    Jim said it about Cole when he was in NXT and had far better muscle definition that he does today but even then HBK in 95 was so much bigger than Cole it isn't even a comparison.

  32. #12632
    A Storm Is Cumming Spudz Mackenzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,601
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    420260
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    IDK if MJF will be a super ultra mega heel when he returns. That promo he cut before he "left" was inspiring and resonated with many many fans of AEW. There are a ton of fans who didn't want to see the WWE alternative look like an alternate WWE.

    But I 100% agree that a mega heel MJF dethroning CM Punk would be great. I just think that we need something to get MJF back to that heel level. What if he cost CM Punk the unification bout against Moxley? Winner of that goes on to feud for the title.

    I think you run Punk/Mox as a Face vs. Face match, while having The Blackpool Combat Club compete in the Trios Title Tournament. You can have Mox hype up the fact that "when I was in that OTHER company, I was in one of the most dominant trios in wrestling history. And now, in AEW, I'm gonna do it again."

    During Punk/Mox, Wheeler Yuta tries to interfere and somehow, accidentally fucks Mox over. Moxley forgives Wheeler, but tells him he needs to start pulling his weight. In the Trios Title Tournament, Wheeler takes the fall for his team against *INSERT HEEL TRIO TEAM HERE*. Mox goes ballistic on Yuta the next week and does something absolutely vile to him to injure him and take him off TV. Then we get a Moxley/Bryan Danielson feud.

    While that's cooking, you go right into an MJF/CM Punk feud in the main event.

  33. #12633
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    44,534
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1795887
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    This would be great but would also be unfortunate because it would leave a blemish on Mox's unification. Unless they're planning on turning Mox heel like seemed to be the case before he left for rehab.
    Moxley having this Goldberg type push has kind of wore out it's welcome for me. He's been a little too protected and he's honestly my favorite male wrestler in the world right now. But I think that if MJF costs Punk the match it keeps a lot of opportunities to revisit Punk v. Moxley, or pivoting to MJF v. Moxley 2. AEW prides itself on their storytelling abilities, let's put it to the test every time like we do everyone else.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spudz Mackenzie View Post
    I think you run Punk/Mox as a Face vs. Face match, while having The Blackpool Combat Club compete in the Trios Title Tournament. You can have Mox hype up the fact that "when I was in that OTHER company, I was in one of the most dominant trios in wrestling history. And now, in AEW, I'm gonna do it again."

    During Punk/Mox, Wheeler Yuta tries to interfere and somehow, accidentally fucks Mox over. Moxley forgives Wheeler, but tells him he needs to start pulling his weight. In the Trios Title Tournament, Wheeler takes the fall for his team against *INSERT HEEL TRIO TEAM HERE*. Mox goes ballistic on Yuta the next week and does something absolutely vile to him to injure him and take him off TV. Then we get a Moxley/Bryan Danielson feud.

    While that's cooking, you go right into an MJF/CM Punk feud in the main event.
    God damn can you imagine Moxley having to say, with a straight face, that The Shield and teaming up with Wheeler Yuta are similar. Not saying you were saying that just thinking to myself how incredibly stupid that would be and how bad I feel for guys like Moxley and Jericho who pretend WWE never did anything for them.

    I like your ideas though. Beat the fuck out of Yuta which would cause Danielson to step up for his jabroni green boy. I'm probably alone in this but I don't really like Moxley in this group. I like Danielson, Regal, and Cesaro together. Moxley just doesn't fit no matter how hard he tries to incorporate a shoot style because he was in an MMA movie....But he spends more time doing XPW type matches and the phoniest strikes since the Dark Order guy lol.

  34. #12634
    FBI Warning VHS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Asparagus Video, M aisle.
    Posts
    11,974
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    606764
    Just heard about Statlander's second ACL tear, ugh that's a major bummer.

  35. #12635
    To The Face
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    60
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    She's one of my favorites too. Has some shit luck with injuries holding her back.

  36. #12636
    World Champion Dave Wyndorf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    23,324
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1961036
    usa
    Is she the female wade barrett

  37. #12637
    A Storm Is Cumming Spudz Mackenzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,601
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    420260
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wyndorf View Post
    Is she the female wade barrett
    She's the female (Femalien?) Mark Henry.

  38. #12638
    FBI Warning VHS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Asparagus Video, M aisle.
    Posts
    11,974
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    606764
    Finally finishing Dynamite and Jericho looked amazing as Lionheart. Incredible considering how shitty he looked not long ago.

    I detest Justin Roberts' announcing.

  39. #12639
    World Champion Dave Wyndorf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    23,324
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1961036
    usa
    I can't think of a ring announcer I despise more than Justin Roberts.

  40. #12640
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    44,534
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1795887
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wyndorf View Post
    I can't think of a ring announcer I despise more than Justin Roberts.
    I didn't mind him in the WWE but I think in AEW because he has all that stupid shit to say it makes me want to choke him with his die.

    When he's doing certain introductions like Orange Cassidy or doing his John Cena intro for Moxley. Cringe. He's Josh Matthews but a ring announcer.

  41. #12641
    FBI Warning VHS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Asparagus Video, M aisle.
    Posts
    11,974
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    606764
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    I didn't mind him in the WWE but I think in AEW because he has all that stupid shit to say it makes me want to choke him with his die.

    When he's doing certain introductions like Orange Cassidy or doing his John Cena intro for Moxley. Cringe. He's Josh Matthews but a ring announcer.
    Calling him the Josh Matthews of ring announcing is too far lol. Josh is a legit douche, I'm sure Justin's a wonderful person.

    But fuck his announcing, that goddamn piece of shit piss hole mother fuck. *SPIT*

  42. #12642
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    44,534
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1795887
    Quote Originally Posted by VHS View Post
    Calling him the Josh Matthews of ring announcing is too far lol. Josh is a legit douche, I'm sure Justin's a wonderful person.

    But fuck his announcing, that goddamn piece of shit piss hole mother fuck. *SPIT*
    lol. I can't speak on either man outside of wrestling I just know they're both try-hards and suck at their job. But I know Justin has a long history with many wrestlers as he was a ring announcer like 20 years ago in Chicago for Punk's backyard promotion and a few others.

  43. #12643
    FBI Warning VHS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Asparagus Video, M aisle.
    Posts
    11,974
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    606764
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    lol. I can't speak on either man outside of wrestling I just know they're both try-hards and suck at their job.
    Roddy Piper: "Bottom line!"

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •