54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sneak

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sneak into the mansion all day. If we're confronting Victor, it isn't gonna be out in the open.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know this is a shitty move but I don't think I'm going to keep going with this...

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Love the write ups but I'm sure they are time consuming. Maybe end this story with a bang!?!

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I totally understand. It's a lot of effort, and for only like three people at a time, it's probably not too motivating. Though, I agree with Jarrod about finishing it in one more installment before calling it quits.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I could just go ahead with the confrontation scene and do whatever the fuck I want with it...

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meh. Not going to write anything else but for those wondering about what could have been...

It was going to be revealed that the woman and girl you remember were your wife and daughter but that you had murdered them.
    Another idea was that you were possibly going to have the daughter's brain.
    Had you talked to the kid at the playground, you'd have learned about the dead wife/daughter.
    Had you gone back to the warehouse near the start, you'd have found Vic's notebook regarding your creation, though you'd have to get help reading it later on (probably from Liz).
    Had you followed Hank at one point, he was going to be found at a gay club doing drag performance. You might have found some acceptance there.
    Ideally, things were going to culminate with Vic and Hank's wedding.
    Going into it, the idea was going to be that if you played as Vic, you could have been the good father Victor Frankenstein never was and made things work out positively or you obviously could have been a dick like he was.
    Alternatively, as the Creation, you'd be able to play as more trying to be a good dude and be accepted, or accept/embrace the monster label and be a nasty bastard.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who read and participated. Just think it was a bit too ambitious and needed to be a bit more planned out and, as was mentioned, hard to stay motivated when only two/three people are involved. Still, was fun to give it a go.

I've got other ideas for games but not sure if this forum is alive enough to be worth trying anything else. Seems it's Mafia or nothing.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mth View Post
    Meh. Not going to write anything else but for those wondering about what could have been...

It was going to be revealed that the woman and girl you remember were your wife and daughter but that you had murdered them.
    Another idea was that you were possibly going to have the daughter's brain.
    Had you talked to the kid at the playground, you'd have learned about the dead wife/daughter.
    Had you gone back to the warehouse near the start, you'd have found Vic's notebook regarding your creation, though you'd have to get help reading it later on (probably from Liz).
    Had you followed Hank at one point, he was going to be found at a gay club doing drag performance. You might have found some acceptance there.
    Ideally, things were going to culminate with Vic and Hank's wedding.
    Going into it, the idea was going to be that if you played as Vic, you could have been the good father Victor Frankenstein never was and made things work out positively or you obviously could have been a dick like he was.
    Alternatively, as the Creation, you'd be able to play as more trying to be a good dude and be accepted, or accept/embrace the monster label and be a nasty bastard.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who read and participated. Just think it was a bit too ambitious and needed to be a bit more planned out and, as was mentioned, hard to stay motivated when only two/three people are involved. Still, was fun to give it a go.

I've got other ideas for games but not sure if this forum is alive enough to be worth trying anything else. Seems it's Mafia or nothing.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mth again.

Thanks for doing this, dude. I really enjoyed reading and following along. And if you ever decide to start up one of these again, I'm more than down to participate.

So why don't you just come play mafia already?

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mafia is just not my jam.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I figured as much. Have you ever played before?