Results 1,501 to 1,600 of 1842

Thread: The Official Wrestling News and Notes Thread

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wyndorf View Post
    Am I the only one who says Rob Van Damnit in everyday life?
    His ex-wife and his current wife?

Mentioned
    364 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably safe to say we're not going to see Velveteen Dream back anytime soon...
    https://www.gerweck.net/2022/08/30/m...egal-troubles/

Mentioned
    444 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    The public made up their mind about Velveteen Dream anyway, so it would've been hard to bring him back.

Speaking of wrestlers who the public made up their mind about, do you think we'll see Enzo and Big Cass back, under Triple H?

Mentioned
    364 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Weren't there rumblings about Cass at least a couple months ago when he was done with Impact?

What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn, and Dream just posted on his IG late last week with a new pic after a year. I think we could've seen Dream back.

I didn't hear much about Cass that wasn't just heresy.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a goddamn disappointment about Dream. We don't see many falls like this, he had the whole friggin world in front of him.

Cass though... he's just legit difficult to work w/ backstage.

Midcarder
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VHS View Post
    What a goddamn disappointment about Dream. We don't see many falls like this, he had the whole friggin world in front of him.

Cass though... he's just legit difficult to work w/ backstage.
    Are you one of his cruiserweight opponents? Big guy/little guy matches often play out well.

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I doubt we will see Enzo, because as I recall, HHH was one of the many backstage guys who he pissed off.

Cass, on the other hand, reportedly was such a drunk after his breakup with Carmella, and allowed himself to fall under Enzo's spell. Since he sobered up, I could have seen Vince giving him another chance if he stayed sober for a while, but I'm not sure about HHH. HHH does not seem to be nearly as enamored by the tall guys - as Veer, Shanky and Omos are all gone with Vince.

To The Face
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 3puppies View Post
    Cass, on the other hand, reportedly was such a drunk after his breakup with Carmella, and allowed himself to fall under Enzo's spell. Since he sobered up, I could have seen Vince giving him another chance if he stayed sober for a while, but I'm not sure about HHH. HHH does not seem to be nearly as enamored by the tall guys - as Veer, Shanky and Omos are all gone with Vince.
    Veer seems like regular size. The only thing that really differentiates him from similar size wrestlers are he has huge eyebrows and a facial expression that makes him look crazy. He looks like an Indian version of a crazed Samoan wrestler.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I doubt we will see Enzo, because as I recall, HHH was one of the many backstage guys who he pissed off.

HHH was the guy who broke Enzo into the business. I'm not saying he didn't piss off Triple H I'm just saying factor in the source of your info.

Triple H doesn't like big tall guys? His best friend is Kevin Nash. His favorite opponent is Undertaker. I think it just depends and we're not even a month in so who knows what plans Triple H has for the names mentioned. I mean, did anyone see Shanky and Omos lasting forever under Vince? And why does Veer get thrown in the mix? He's not as big as guys like Sheamus and Gunther and we have seen him wrestle 2 weeks ago on Raw. He was sparingly used as it is.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cass, on the other hand, reportedly was such a drunk after his breakup with Carmella, and allowed himself to fall under Enzo's spell.
    There was no reportedly about it, dude admitted on Jericho's podcast that his drinking led to at least one seizure during an indy show.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAl View Post
    There was no reportedly about it, dude admitted on Jericho's podcast that his drinking led to at least one seizure during an indy show.
    Yep it was his rock bottom I believe.
    @3puppies why so quick to blame Enzo in all of this? You think Enzo told Cass to be a right wing Trumper alcoholic idiot? Big Cass is a grown ass man and I get you think you're going to get trim from these women but come on man.....

Mentioned
    444 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    They'd be a good tag team. I don't think either were that good on their own, in WWE.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They'd be a good tag team. I don't think either were that good on their own, in WWE.
    Modern day New Age Outlaws. Solo they were "meh" together they were the shit!

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    HHH was the guy who broke Enzo into the business. I'm not saying he didn't piss off Triple H I'm just saying factor in the source of your info.

Triple H doesn't like big tall guys? His best friend is Kevin Nash. His favorite opponent is Undertaker. I think it just depends and we're not even a month in so who knows what plans Triple H has for the names mentioned. I mean, did anyone see Shanky and Omos lasting forever under Vince? And why does Veer get thrown in the mix? He's not as big as guys like Sheamus and Gunther and we have seen him wrestle 2 weeks ago on Raw. He was sparingly used as it is.
    Nash may be your favorite ever, but HHH's best friend is HBK.

HHH prefers guys who can work, and can get a great crowd reaction. Omos and Shanky do not fit that category. The difference is, Vince loves that look alone, but HHH never would have given them a shot on the main roster at all,.

I throw Enzo into the discussion because he was a big reason Cass got over, and Cass knew it. But that led to Cass thinking he was better than anyone else - including Daniel Bryan. And off course, Cass went off script (against the midget dressed as Bryan) - directly against what Vince had told him even though he'd asked - it was because Enzo had convinced Cass that the guys who make it big - like the Rock - are the guys who grab that brass ring and deliver. Enzo was a gifted talker, okay wrestler, but a bigger pain in the ass than anyone could tolerate. Cass would never have gotten as far as he did without Enzo, but it's easy to accept that Cass was young, naive, and if sober, he'd have gotten another shot eventually once he'd gotten Enzo out of his influence.

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bring Big Cass back as some variation of William Morrisey (his real name) and give him Enzo as a manager. Don't mention their previous history at all and never let Enzo actually wrestle. Cass as a big, mean heel works and Enzo should never try to work a match again. He sucks. But he's a great talker.

Mentioned
    444 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Bring him back as Stephen Morrissey, and have him be emo and sing and vegan.

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bring him back and make Carmella his manager, just to mess with both of them, and to make Corey Graves cringe.

Mentioned
    444 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    This in reference to a return I read about:

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This in reference to a return I read about:
    Doubt it. Even if he does you'll see it online.

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Going to be honest I am not sure I care one way or the other if he returns. If he doesn't then oh well but if he does. Okay whatever. Just seems he was always starting to get momentum and then take like 3 steps back.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mth View Post
    Probably safe to say we're not going to see Velveteen Dream back anytime soon...
    https://www.gerweck.net/2022/08/30/m...egal-troubles/
    Yeah just read.

Hard no on that one!

Mentioned
    444 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by MTR View Post
    Going to be honest I am not sure I care one way or the other if he returns. If he doesn't then oh well but if he does. Okay whatever. Just seems he was always starting to get momentum and then take like 3 steps back.
    You're absolutely right, but I'm hopeful Triple H would know how to book him properly!

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think who is in charge of booking truly matters with certain wrestlers. Strowman was pushed the way he was under Vince. We have no clue what Triple H or others in that circle wanted to do that Vince shot down.

Mentioned
    444 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    He's big, he's almost 39 years old, I think he's got a year or two left in him. I guess Andre wrestled into his mid 40s, but he could barely move at the end.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Andre also had gigantism that was untreated, not to mention he had a terrible diet and didn't exercise. Braun takes care of himself. I'd wager he has another decade left in him.

Mentioned
    444 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I have gigantism in my pants

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    The warts that bad now?

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Braun's a legit 6'8" but I am curious how much damage he's done to his knees, back, etc doing all that strongman/power lifting stuff? I always wondered if his pants were too tight if you watch him run he barely lifts his legs he does that mall worker sprint lol.

Like it was said Andre had untreated gigantism unlike Big Show who had surgery in his early early 20's. Andre drank beer, shit on wrestlers, fucked Japanese women in half for about 10+ years. If you realllly want the peak Andre, anything prior to WM 1. Everything after is when his body really started to break down despite him being at the peak of his popularity with WM 3 and Princess Bride.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sweden
    I checked this out last night and it was a pretty interesting watch. Sorry if it has already been posted somewhere else.

I haven't watched anything WWE in 7 or so years, but HHH finally being in charge makes me feel a bit more optimistic about it's future. Now, if Kevin Dunn and his action cameras fuck off I might even give a show a watch..

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really enjoyed the interview.

The story about his complications with surgery for his heart were scary.

Very interesting to hear what his plans were for Mania if this heart issue never came up and who he was going to be helping launch.

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pat McAfee leaving SmackDown commentary - at least during the college football season while he does Game Day on Saturdays. He had become a big reason it was so good.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pat McAfee leaving SmackDown commentary - at least during the college football season while he does Game Day on Saturdays. He had become a big reason it was so good.
    Just saw an article and was about to bump the SD thread.

Not gonna lie, this will suck for a bit but do get it. Guessing Corey will take over.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn....I guess if Graves is going to pull double duty that's cool it gives him more to do and he's one of the best out there. Plus it'll be kind of nice to have a heel/babyface dynamic on Smackdown again.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will be interesting to see how Cole handles the adjustment. Granted, he's clearly been more free since the regime change but McAfee naturally got him out of his shell more. If that dynamic continues for him and he has a live sparing partner in Graves, that should be fun.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder what his contract with WWE is if he can just randomly take months off to work for someone else.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    I wonder what his contract with WWE is if he can just randomly take months off to work for someone else.
    Well, he only has two work two days in a given week, at most. WWE probably loves it because its advertising for WWE with him on ESPN's platform.

Possibly a stretch, but it could be a new approach in mindset with the new regime where the people at the top don't want to be stubborn when it comes to other outlets and suppressing the opportunity for their talent to get the bag.

Mentioned
    364 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Put Big E in the booth while he's gone.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You must spread some Reputation before giving it to mth again….so let me spread this gif instead:

He would be yo uncle and yo daddy on commentary!

Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would love that, but wonder if the travel would be the best thing for him yet.

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
    I would love that, but wonder if the travel would be the best thing for him yet.
    Put a big CRT monitor on the table and have him Skype in, Max Headroom-style.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All articles I’ve seen online seem to be suggesting it’s Corey.

Mentioned
    444 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Cole and Saxton please!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    Sara Lee died this week at the age of 30. She won the 2015 Tough Enough competition and was married to Wesley Blake. She grew up not too far from me in Sanford, Michigan. She had a sinus infection before she died, but no word on what killed her. She had two kids with Wesley. Incredibly sad and tragic.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    Correction, three kids.

Mentioned
    364 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's tragic.

Football manager? Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Heartbreaking.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Kevin Nash talking about his son

https://youtu.be/mMA4beCxR8w

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Tennille Dashwood formerly Emma is at Smackdown tapings today via some reports.

Chelsea Green is also on her way back according to some reports. She taped an exit venginnette at Impact tapings. I think she still has at least one booking with NWA that I can think of.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love Emma's post WWE run. Chelsea Green. Hot as fuck but made of glass and I'll be honest, only saw a little bit of her stuff over the years and all that stood out was the crazy bride gimmick. I would love to see Dashwood (Emma) back in the WWE.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe we’ll finally get to see Emmalina!

Mentioned
    444 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Makes sense cause isn't Emma dating Hot Stuff Mad Cap Moss?

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I am glad to see Emma back. She has had a good run post WWE. Part of me wishes I had gotten tickets to Smackdown tonight.

Mentioned
    364 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Liked Emma during her previous run, so I'm cool with her coming back. Green, on the other hand, never impressed me.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Liked Emma during her previous run, so I'm cool with her coming back. Green, on the other hand, never impressed me.
    They should form a tag team called the Hoskis

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Shinsuke will be facing Muta for NOAH.

Forbidden Door and all that

Champ is Gone
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's a thought that this is the trade Muto made if he was gonna let himself be inducted in the WWE HOF.

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    Quote Originally Posted by MTR View Post
    Tennille Dashwood formerly Emma is at Smackdown tapings today via some reports.

Chelsea Green is also on her way back according to some reports. She taped an exit venginnette at Impact tapings. I think she still has at least one booking with NWA that I can think of.
    And a possible return for Tegan Nox?
    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...r-emmas-return

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tegan's issue as of late, presumably, has been Visa issues. It would probably be wise to find interesting ways to create pairings because the women's tag division is getting more attention but is quite thin.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Griffin View Post
    Shinsuke will be facing Muta for NOAH.

Forbidden Door and all that
    I hate that term. Makes it sound like nobody had working relationships with other companies until AEW came along. Forgetting Tyler Breeze v. Jushin Liger or KENTA working against Marifuji in NOAH while still under WWE contract.

It's awesome regardless. And if Defrost is correct, hell yeah even more. Muta in the WWE HOF? I just assumed it was a way to sow the seeds of NXT Japan, have a relationship with NOAH.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreyski View Post
    And a possible return for Tegan Nox?
    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...r-emmas-return
    eh, I could do without Tegan Nox coming back and getting injured again.

Midcarder
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel
    I hate that term. Makes it sound like nobody had working relationships with other companies until AEW came along. Forgetting Tyler Breeze v. Jushin Liger or KENTA working against Marifuji in NOAH while still under WWE contract.

It's awesome regardless. And if Defrost is correct, hell yeah even more. Muta in the WWE HOF? I just assumed it was a way to sow the seeds of NXT Japan, have a relationship with NOAH.
    Riiiight! You can take it back even further to WWE partnering with NJPW and AJPW in the '70s, '80s and '90s or WCW partnering with NJPW in the late '90s. Matter of fact the famed Inoki/Ali bout was partly due to WWE and NJPW.

To The Face
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    eh, I could do without Tegan Nox coming back and getting injured again.
    Yeah but what if that became her gimmick? Give a month of vignettes and shit, have her make a Titus-Rumble type entrance, break something and be on the shelf for 3-6 months.

Mentioned
    444 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I remember a couple of Japanese fellows facing demolition at wrestlemania VII

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ignore.
    Last edited by Badger; October 31st, 2022 at 9:38 AM.

Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is why the Jacksonville Jaguars can never successfully execute trades. The FORBIDDEN DOOR stands in the way.

Mentioned
    444 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Orient Express and they were great.

Their RR 91 match against the Rockers is my personal favourite of theirs.
    No, not the Orient Express. I'm gonna say one of them was Tenryu?

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    No, not the Orient Express. I'm gonna say one of them was Tenryu?
    Nah sorry got my teams and timelines mixed up.

Genichiro Tenryu and Koji Kitao faced Demolition then.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My brain is a little scrambled because in the forgotten tag-team thread we're talking about those guys and I'm getting quoted from both threads lol.

WWE don't mind including other companies here and there but it's not on their "to do" list. I get it. They're trying to maintain dominance in the market and by giving other companies shine it takes away from WWE, even a little. But I also think they're just so big and too busy to sit down and go "You know what, I think we should have a joint ppv with another wrestling promotion!" The WWE are too busy making million dollar deals and connections outside of the wrestling bubble and they have too many moving parts.

It's catering to a portion of the audience that isn't going to leave the product because we don't get to see Seth Rollins v. MJF in a WWE v. AEW setting.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My brain is a little scrambled because in the forgotten tag-team thread we're talking about those guys and I'm getting quoted from both threads lol.
    Donald might have perhaps meant his initial post for the Forgotten Tag Teams thread but put it in here by mistake maybe.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donald might have perhaps meant his initial post for the Forgotten Tag Teams thread but put it in here by mistake maybe.
    Naw he was good, we were talking about WWF/E working relationships and he brought the 2 Japanese guys who fought at Demoltion-at WM 7-which coincidentally was the Mania I was talking to OD50 about lol.

Mentioned
    444 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Why is it I can recall the PPVs from 1990-1994 in great detail, but anything since then I remember moments here and there but I couldn't tell you the full cards.

Like, I can picture Willie Nelson singing America the Beautiful at WrestleMania VII, including his outfit, but I couldn't tell you who sang the anthem at Wrestlemania XIV

And we had what, Extreme Rules? I can recall Seth Rollins vs. Riddle in a cage den thing, and Wyatt, but man I don't remember any other rmatches lol

But SummerSlam 1990? Hogan/Quake, Warrior/Rude, Demolition/Hart Foundation, Rockers/Power & Glory, Garvin/Valentine,

Bad News Brown with rats vs. Jake Roberts with Snake

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why is it I can recall the PPVs from 1990-1994 in great detail, but anything since then I remember moments here and there but I couldn't tell you the full cards.

Like, I can picture Willie Nelson singing America the Beautiful at WrestleMania VII, including his outfit, but I couldn't tell you who sang the anthem at Wrestlemania XIV

And we had what, Extreme Rules? I can recall Seth Rollins vs. Riddle in a cage den thing, and Wyatt, but man I don't remember any other rmatches lol

But SummerSlam 1990? Hogan/Quake, Warrior/Rude, Demolition/Hart Foundation, Rockers/Power & Glory, Garvin/Valentine,

Bad News Brown with rats vs. Jake Roberts with Snake
    The same reason you can remember the lyrics to an album you've been listening to since 1994 versus an album you bought and listened to once 2 weeks ago. I can't even tell you how many times I've watched Summerslam 1990 lol, that was one of the first ppvs I ever ordered as a kid. Compare that to how many times I've watched Summerslam 2022 and I barely remembered Roman v. Brock lol.

Mentioned
    444 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    No shit, Ronnie Garvin vs. Greg Valentine is the only Garvin match I've ever seen. I know nothing about the dude outside of SummerSlam 1990

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No shit, Ronnie Garvin vs. Greg Valentine is the only Garvin match I've ever seen. I know nothing about the dude outside of SummerSlam 1990
    When I found out the dude was NWA World champion like 3-4 years prior I was blown away. I always thought his matches with Valentine and then the Survivor Series match where he was with Duggan was pretty good. I think that was 1989?

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure if this was already known but it's pretty great

Mentioned
    444 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I hear that line, a tall glass of shut up juice, and I immediately think of Happy Gilmore and "You can have a warm glass of shut the hell up!"

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Dudleyz including Spike just had a reunion. Is it just me or does Spike look like Chavo now? Either way he’s waaay different with age!

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yugoslavia
    When I found out the dude was NWA World champion like 3-4 years prior I was blown away. I always thought his matches with Valentine and then the Survivor Series match where he was with Duggan was pretty good. I think that was 1989?
    I watched Starrcade '87 the other day and Ron Garvin walks in as World Champion and I was like, woah. Hard hitting main event cage match with Flair, I'd recommend. Good fun.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yugoslavia

The Dudleyz including Spike just had a reunion. Is it just me or does Spike look like Chavo now? Either way he’s waaay different with age!
    Wow, looks nothing like him!

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy View Post
    Wow, looks nothing like him!
    Yeah he was late 20s going into early 30s when at his prime but looked like a teenager. He’s now 52 and aged pretty damn rapidly by the looks of things.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yugoslavia
    Yeah he was late 20s going into early 30s when at his prime but looked like a teenager. He’s now 52 and aged pretty damn rapidly by the looks of things.
    Looking at him makes ME feel old.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean, he looks like most 52 year old bald white dudes I don't know what people were expecting. I actually thought the opposite, I thought he look like he was 52 when he was still wrestling. Especially in TNA. The less hair he had the older he looked.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly was still expecting him to have a bit of hair at least.

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If someone told me that this was a picture of retired wrestlers, I'd have thought that was Gillberg instead of Spike

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly was still expecting him to have a bit of hair at least.
    lol when was the last time you actually saw this guy? I think every other year he had a different, shorter haircut. He was holding on to whatever hair he had left like HBK.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol when was the last time you actually saw this guy? I think every other year he had a different, shorter haircut. He was holding on to whatever hair he had left like HBK.
    This has been the first time I’d seen him in many years so took me a bit by surprise. Can’t even remember his TNA appearances.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This has been the first time I’d seen him in many years so took me a bit by surprise. Can’t even remember his TNA appearances.
    I remember when he became "The Boss" and won the cruiserweight title in WWE. After that it is kind of a blur with TNA.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember when he became "The Boss" and won the cruiserweight title in WWE. After that it is kind of a blur with TNA.
    Oh yeah remember “The Boss” run. Kinda jarring as to me he’s always been that loveable underdog babyface. I was a sucker for the Molly Holly romance too and cursed her out at the time when she dumped him lol. Also remember popping big when he stood up to heel Austin tearing up his petition to get out of the KOTR triple threat with Jericho and Benoit when he insulted her.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh yeah remember “The Boss” run. Kinda jarring as to me he’s always been that loveable underdog babyface. I was a sucker for the Molly Holly romance too and cursed her out at the time when she dumped him lol. Also remember popping big when he stood up to heel Austin tearing up his petition to get out of the KOTR triple threat with Jericho and Benoit when he insulted her.
    That was definitely a crazy time. So much going on. The Molly-Spike stuff was top notch.

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sasha Banks going to New Japan's Wrestle Kingdom 17 next month, presumably to take on Kairi

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dawww, I miss Spike.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe the dirtsheets fucked up and thought "The Boss" was Sasha Banks forgetting about Spike Dudley. Spike v. Kairi would be great.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe the dirtsheets fucked up and thought "The Boss" was Sasha Banks forgetting about Spike Dudley. Spike v. Kairi would be great.
    Would Kairi be Sane enough to work that match?

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would Kairi be Sane enough to work that match?
    I see what you did there.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jim Dale, a nurse and a matron star in a film rebooting a classic series encouraging her to keep her dream alive. Khairi On Wrestling.

Mentioned
    364 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She could replace Scarlett and become Kairion Kross.

Champ is Gone
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WON HOF Inductees

Holy Demon Army
    Naito
    Ibushi
    Mistico
    Villanos
    Rollerball Rocco
    Lou Daro
    Johnny Doyle

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Sasha Banks going to New Japan's Wrestle Kingdom 17 next month, presumably to take on Kairi
    Well to issue a challenge. Kairi already has a match for WK.

I am on the I will believe it when I see it at this point with this news.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Defrost View Post
    WON HOF Inductees

Holy Demon Army
    Naito
    Ibushi
    Mistico
    Villanos
    Rollerball Rocco
    Lou Daro
    Johnny Doyle
    It's weird seeing Naito and Ibushi when they're both still active, but both are deserving.

I'm surprised Holy Demon Army wasn't already there, though.