User Tag List

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,600 of 1699

Thread: The Official Wrestling News and Notes Thread

  1. #1501
    Main Eventer
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Nutmeg State
    Posts
    5,557
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1385751
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wyndorf View Post
    Am I the only one who says Rob Van Damnit in everyday life?
    His ex-wife and his current wife?

  2. #1502
    ungodly mth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    YXE
    Posts
    61,527
    Mentioned
    313 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2155419
    Probably safe to say we're not going to see Velveteen Dream back anytime soon...
    https://www.gerweck.net/2022/08/30/m...egal-troubles/

  3. #1503
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    24,184
    Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2286177
    usa
    The public made up their mind about Velveteen Dream anyway, so it would've been hard to bring him back.

    Speaking of wrestlers who the public made up their mind about, do you think we'll see Enzo and Big Cass back, under Triple H?

  4. #1504
    ungodly mth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    YXE
    Posts
    61,527
    Mentioned
    313 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2155419
    Weren't there rumblings about Cass at least a couple months ago when he was done with Impact?

  5. #1505
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    46,109
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2107064
    Damn, and Dream just posted on his IG late last week with a new pic after a year. I think we could've seen Dream back.

    I didn't hear much about Cass that wasn't just heresy.

  6. #1506
    FBI Warning VHS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Asparagus Video, M aisle.
    Posts
    12,256
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    731695
    What a goddamn disappointment about Dream. We don't see many falls like this, he had the whole friggin world in front of him.

    Cass though... he's just legit difficult to work w/ backstage.

  7. #1507
    Midcarder
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    356
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    212188
    Quote Originally Posted by VHS View Post
    What a goddamn disappointment about Dream. We don't see many falls like this, he had the whole friggin world in front of him.

    Cass though... he's just legit difficult to work w/ backstage.
    Are you one of his cruiserweight opponents? Big guy/little guy matches often play out well.

  8. #1508
    Main Eventer
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Nutmeg State
    Posts
    5,557
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1385751
    I doubt we will see Enzo, because as I recall, HHH was one of the many backstage guys who he pissed off.

    Cass, on the other hand, reportedly was such a drunk after his breakup with Carmella, and allowed himself to fall under Enzo's spell. Since he sobered up, I could have seen Vince giving him another chance if he stayed sober for a while, but I'm not sure about HHH. HHH does not seem to be nearly as enamored by the tall guys - as Veer, Shanky and Omos are all gone with Vince.

  9. #1509
    To The Face
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    222
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    91600
    Quote Originally Posted by 3puppies View Post
    Cass, on the other hand, reportedly was such a drunk after his breakup with Carmella, and allowed himself to fall under Enzo's spell. Since he sobered up, I could have seen Vince giving him another chance if he stayed sober for a while, but I'm not sure about HHH. HHH does not seem to be nearly as enamored by the tall guys - as Veer, Shanky and Omos are all gone with Vince.
    Veer seems like regular size. The only thing that really differentiates him from similar size wrestlers are he has huge eyebrows and a facial expression that makes him look crazy. He looks like an Indian version of a crazed Samoan wrestler.

  10. #1510
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    46,109
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2107064
    Quote Originally Posted by 3puppies View Post
    I doubt we will see Enzo, because as I recall, HHH was one of the many backstage guys who he pissed off.

    Cass, on the other hand, reportedly was such a drunk after his breakup with Carmella, and allowed himself to fall under Enzo's spell. Since he sobered up, I could have seen Vince giving him another chance if he stayed sober for a while, but I'm not sure about HHH. HHH does not seem to be nearly as enamored by the tall guys - as Veer, Shanky and Omos are all gone with Vince.
    HHH was the guy who broke Enzo into the business. I'm not saying he didn't piss off Triple H I'm just saying factor in the source of your info.

    Triple H doesn't like big tall guys? His best friend is Kevin Nash. His favorite opponent is Undertaker. I think it just depends and we're not even a month in so who knows what plans Triple H has for the names mentioned. I mean, did anyone see Shanky and Omos lasting forever under Vince? And why does Veer get thrown in the mix? He's not as big as guys like Sheamus and Gunther and we have seen him wrestle 2 weeks ago on Raw. He was sparingly used as it is.

  11. #1511
    Main Eventer BigAl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    The Two Oh Three
    Posts
    7,385
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1288380
    Quote Originally Posted by 3puppies View Post

    Cass, on the other hand, reportedly was such a drunk after his breakup with Carmella, and allowed himself to fall under Enzo's spell.
    There was no reportedly about it, dude admitted on Jericho's podcast that his drinking led to at least one seizure during an indy show.

  12. #1512
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    46,109
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2107064
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAl View Post
    There was no reportedly about it, dude admitted on Jericho's podcast that his drinking led to at least one seizure during an indy show.
    Yep it was his rock bottom I believe.
    @3puppies why so quick to blame Enzo in all of this? You think Enzo told Cass to be a right wing Trumper alcoholic idiot? Big Cass is a grown ass man and I get you think you're going to get trim from these women but come on man.....

  13. #1513
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    24,184
    Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2286177
    usa
    They'd be a good tag team. I don't think either were that good on their own, in WWE.

  14. #1514
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    46,109
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2107064
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wyndorf View Post
    They'd be a good tag team. I don't think either were that good on their own, in WWE.
    Modern day New Age Outlaws. Solo they were "meh" together they were the shit!

  15. #1515
    Main Eventer
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Nutmeg State
    Posts
    5,557
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1385751
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    HHH was the guy who broke Enzo into the business. I'm not saying he didn't piss off Triple H I'm just saying factor in the source of your info.

    Triple H doesn't like big tall guys? His best friend is Kevin Nash. His favorite opponent is Undertaker. I think it just depends and we're not even a month in so who knows what plans Triple H has for the names mentioned. I mean, did anyone see Shanky and Omos lasting forever under Vince? And why does Veer get thrown in the mix? He's not as big as guys like Sheamus and Gunther and we have seen him wrestle 2 weeks ago on Raw. He was sparingly used as it is.
    Nash may be your favorite ever, but HHH's best friend is HBK.

    HHH prefers guys who can work, and can get a great crowd reaction. Omos and Shanky do not fit that category. The difference is, Vince loves that look alone, but HHH never would have given them a shot on the main roster at all,.

    I throw Enzo into the discussion because he was a big reason Cass got over, and Cass knew it. But that led to Cass thinking he was better than anyone else - including Daniel Bryan. And off course, Cass went off script (against the midget dressed as Bryan) - directly against what Vince had told him even though he'd asked - it was because Enzo had convinced Cass that the guys who make it big - like the Rock - are the guys who grab that brass ring and deliver. Enzo was a gifted talker, okay wrestler, but a bigger pain in the ass than anyone could tolerate. Cass would never have gotten as far as he did without Enzo, but it's easy to accept that Cass was young, naive, and if sober, he'd have gotten another shot eventually once he'd gotten Enzo out of his influence.

  16. #1516
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,720
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Bring Big Cass back as some variation of William Morrisey (his real name) and give him Enzo as a manager. Don't mention their previous history at all and never let Enzo actually wrestle. Cass as a big, mean heel works and Enzo should never try to work a match again. He sucks. But he's a great talker.

  17. #1517
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    24,184
    Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2286177
    usa
    Bring him back as Stephen Morrissey, and have him be emo and sing and vegan.

  18. #1518
    Main Eventer
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Nutmeg State
    Posts
    5,557
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1385751
    Bring him back and make Carmella his manager, just to mess with both of them, and to make Corey Graves cringe.

  19. #1519
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    24,184
    Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2286177
    usa
    This in reference to a return I read about:

  20. #1520
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    46,109
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2107064
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wyndorf View Post
    This in reference to a return I read about:
    Doubt it. Even if he does you'll see it online.

  21. #1521
    Pissed Off MTR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    in a library
    Posts
    40,565
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    982681
    usa
    Going to be honest I am not sure I care one way or the other if he returns. If he doesn't then oh well but if he does. Okay whatever. Just seems he was always starting to get momentum and then take like 3 steps back.

  22. #1522
    Former Videoland Champion Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Always Filthy Until Proven Innocent
    Posts
    69,804
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2295114
    Quote Originally Posted by mth View Post
    Probably safe to say we're not going to see Velveteen Dream back anytime soon...
    https://www.gerweck.net/2022/08/30/m...egal-troubles/
    Yeah just read.

    Hard no on that one!

  23. #1523
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    24,184
    Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2286177
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by MTR View Post
    Going to be honest I am not sure I care one way or the other if he returns. If he doesn't then oh well but if he does. Okay whatever. Just seems he was always starting to get momentum and then take like 3 steps back.
    You're absolutely right, but I'm hopeful Triple H would know how to book him properly!

  24. #1524
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    46,109
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2107064
    I think who is in charge of booking truly matters with certain wrestlers. Strowman was pushed the way he was under Vince. We have no clue what Triple H or others in that circle wanted to do that Vince shot down.

  25. #1525
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    24,184
    Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2286177
    usa
    He's big, he's almost 39 years old, I think he's got a year or two left in him. I guess Andre wrestled into his mid 40s, but he could barely move at the end.

  26. #1526
    Truth teller virms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Mazer's house of lies
    Posts
    45,131
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    germany
    Andre also had gigantism that was untreated, not to mention he had a terrible diet and didn't exercise. Braun takes care of himself. I'd wager he has another decade left in him.

  27. #1527
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    24,184
    Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2286177
    usa
    I have gigantism in my pants

  28. #1528
    Truth teller virms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Mazer's house of lies
    Posts
    45,131
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    germany
    The warts that bad now?

  29. #1529
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    46,109
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2107064
    Braun's a legit 6'8" but I am curious how much damage he's done to his knees, back, etc doing all that strongman/power lifting stuff? I always wondered if his pants were too tight if you watch him run he barely lifts his legs he does that mall worker sprint lol.

    Like it was said Andre had untreated gigantism unlike Big Show who had surgery in his early early 20's. Andre drank beer, shit on wrestlers, fucked Japanese women in half for about 10+ years. If you realllly want the peak Andre, anything prior to WM 1. Everything after is when his body really started to break down despite him being at the peak of his popularity with WM 3 and Princess Bride.

  30. #1530
    Multiversal Champion OD50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Stockholm, SWE
    Posts
    18,038
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    115200
    sweden
    I checked this out last night and it was a pretty interesting watch. Sorry if it has already been posted somewhere else.


    I haven't watched anything WWE in 7 or so years, but HHH finally being in charge makes me feel a bit more optimistic about it's future. Now, if Kevin Dunn and his action cameras fuck off I might even give a show a watch..

  31. #1531
    World Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    10,515
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1170239
    Really enjoyed the interview.

    The story about his complications with surgery for his heart were scary.

    Very interesting to hear what his plans were for Mania if this heart issue never came up and who he was going to be helping launch.

  32. #1532
    Main Eventer
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Nutmeg State
    Posts
    5,557
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1385751
    Pat McAfee leaving SmackDown commentary - at least during the college football season while he does Game Day on Saturdays. He had become a big reason it was so good.

  33. #1533
    Former Videoland Champion Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Always Filthy Until Proven Innocent
    Posts
    69,804
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2295114
    Quote Originally Posted by 3puppies View Post
    Pat McAfee leaving SmackDown commentary - at least during the college football season while he does Game Day on Saturdays. He had become a big reason it was so good.
    Just saw an article and was about to bump the SD thread.

    Not gonna lie, this will suck for a bit but do get it. Guessing Corey will take over.

  34. #1534
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    46,109
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2107064
    Quote Originally Posted by 3puppies View Post
    Pat McAfee leaving SmackDown commentary - at least during the college football season while he does Game Day on Saturdays. He had become a big reason it was so good.
    Damn....I guess if Graves is going to pull double duty that's cool it gives him more to do and he's one of the best out there. Plus it'll be kind of nice to have a heel/babyface dynamic on Smackdown again.

  35. #1535
    World Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    10,515
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1170239
    Will be interesting to see how Cole handles the adjustment. Granted, he's clearly been more free since the regime change but McAfee naturally got him out of his shell more. If that dynamic continues for him and he has a live sparing partner in Graves, that should be fun.

  36. #1536
    Fuck you Roman... Tim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Thank You Taker...
    Posts
    14,635
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    112061
    I wonder what his contract with WWE is if he can just randomly take months off to work for someone else.

  37. #1537
    World Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    10,515
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1170239
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    I wonder what his contract with WWE is if he can just randomly take months off to work for someone else.
    Well, he only has two work two days in a given week, at most. WWE probably loves it because its advertising for WWE with him on ESPN's platform.

    Possibly a stretch, but it could be a new approach in mindset with the new regime where the people at the top don't want to be stubborn when it comes to other outlets and suppressing the opportunity for their talent to get the bag.

  38. #1538
    ungodly mth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    YXE
    Posts
    61,527
    Mentioned
    313 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2155419
    Put Big E in the booth while he's gone.

  39. #1539
    Former Videoland Champion Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Always Filthy Until Proven Innocent
    Posts
    69,804
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2295114
    Quote Originally Posted by mth View Post
    Put Big E in the booth while he's gone.
    You must spread some Reputation before giving it to mth again….so let me spread this gif instead:



    He would be yo uncle and yo daddy on commentary!

  40. #1540
    Dances with Many a Partner The Homely Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    18,117
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2154343
    Quote Originally Posted by mth View Post
    Put Big E in the booth while he's gone.
    I would love that, but wonder if the travel would be the best thing for him yet.

  41. #1541
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,720
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
    I would love that, but wonder if the travel would be the best thing for him yet.
    Put a big CRT monitor on the table and have him Skype in, Max Headroom-style.

  42. #1542
    Former Videoland Champion Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Always Filthy Until Proven Innocent
    Posts
    69,804
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2295114
    All articles I’ve seen online seem to be suggesting it’s Corey.

  43. #1543
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    24,184
    Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2286177
    usa
    Cole and Saxton please!

  44. #1544
    The Rogue Fingerer Randolph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Mid Mitten
    Posts
    6,818
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1141707
    ukraine
    Sara Lee died this week at the age of 30. She won the 2015 Tough Enough competition and was married to Wesley Blake. She grew up not too far from me in Sanford, Michigan. She had a sinus infection before she died, but no word on what killed her. She had two kids with Wesley. Incredibly sad and tragic.


  45. #1545
    The Rogue Fingerer Randolph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Mid Mitten
    Posts
    6,818
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1141707
    ukraine
    Correction, three kids.

  46. #1546
    ungodly mth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    YXE
    Posts
    61,527
    Mentioned
    313 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2155419
    That's tragic.

  47. #1547
    Team Meghan Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Queen of Hearts
    Posts
    23,249
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1262439
    uk
    Heartbreaking.

  48. #1548
    Team Meghan Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Queen of Hearts
    Posts
    23,249
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1262439
    uk
    Kevin Nash talking about his son

    https://youtu.be/mMA4beCxR8w

  49. #1549
    Pissed Off MTR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    in a library
    Posts
    40,565
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    982681
    usa
    Tennille Dashwood formerly Emma is at Smackdown tapings today via some reports.

    Chelsea Green is also on her way back according to some reports. She taped an exit venginnette at Impact tapings. I think she still has at least one booking with NWA that I can think of.

  50. #1550
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    46,109
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2107064
    Love Emma's post WWE run. Chelsea Green. Hot as fuck but made of glass and I'll be honest, only saw a little bit of her stuff over the years and all that stood out was the crazy bride gimmick. I would love to see Dashwood (Emma) back in the WWE.

  51. #1551
    Former Videoland Champion Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Always Filthy Until Proven Innocent
    Posts
    69,804
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2295114
    Maybe we’ll finally get to see Emmalina!

  52. #1552
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    24,184
    Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2286177
    usa
    Makes sense cause isn't Emma dating Hot Stuff Mad Cap Moss?

  53. #1553
    Pissed Off MTR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    in a library
    Posts
    40,565
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    982681
    usa
    I am glad to see Emma back. She has had a good run post WWE. Part of me wishes I had gotten tickets to Smackdown tonight.

  54. #1554
    ungodly mth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    YXE
    Posts
    61,527
    Mentioned
    313 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2155419
    Liked Emma during her previous run, so I'm cool with her coming back. Green, on the other hand, never impressed me.

  55. #1555
    Team Meghan Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Queen of Hearts
    Posts
    23,249
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1262439
    uk
    Quote Originally Posted by mth View Post
    Liked Emma during her previous run, so I'm cool with her coming back. Green, on the other hand, never impressed me.
    They should form a tag team called the Hoskis

  56. #1556
    Team Meghan Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Queen of Hearts
    Posts
    23,249
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1262439
    uk
    Shinsuke will be facing Muta for NOAH.

    Forbidden Door and all that

  57. #1557
    Champ is Gone
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    33,467
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    385464
    There's a thought that this is the trade Muto made if he was gonna let himself be inducted in the WWE HOF.

  58. #1558
    The 'me' in 'team' Dreyski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Darius Fontayne can kiss my ass
    Posts
    5,880
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1233967
    ukraine
    Quote Originally Posted by MTR View Post
    Tennille Dashwood formerly Emma is at Smackdown tapings today via some reports.

    Chelsea Green is also on her way back according to some reports. She taped an exit venginnette at Impact tapings. I think she still has at least one booking with NWA that I can think of.
    And a possible return for Tegan Nox?
    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...r-emmas-return

  59. #1559
    World Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    10,515
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1170239
    Tegan's issue as of late, presumably, has been Visa issues. It would probably be wise to find interesting ways to create pairings because the women's tag division is getting more attention but is quite thin.

  60. #1560
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    46,109
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2107064
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Griffin View Post
    Shinsuke will be facing Muta for NOAH.

    Forbidden Door and all that
    I hate that term. Makes it sound like nobody had working relationships with other companies until AEW came along. Forgetting Tyler Breeze v. Jushin Liger or KENTA working against Marifuji in NOAH while still under WWE contract.

    It's awesome regardless. And if Defrost is correct, hell yeah even more. Muta in the WWE HOF? I just assumed it was a way to sow the seeds of NXT Japan, have a relationship with NOAH.

  61. #1561
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    46,109
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2107064
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreyski View Post
    And a possible return for Tegan Nox?
    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...r-emmas-return
    eh, I could do without Tegan Nox coming back and getting injured again.

  62. #1562
    Midcarder
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    220
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5215
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel
    I hate that term. Makes it sound like nobody had working relationships with other companies until AEW came along. Forgetting Tyler Breeze v. Jushin Liger or KENTA working against Marifuji in NOAH while still under WWE contract.

    It's awesome regardless. And if Defrost is correct, hell yeah even more. Muta in the WWE HOF? I just assumed it was a way to sow the seeds of NXT Japan, have a relationship with NOAH.
    Riiiight! You can take it back even further to WWE partnering with NJPW and AJPW in the '70s, '80s and '90s or WCW partnering with NJPW in the late '90s. Matter of fact the famed Inoki/Ali bout was partly due to WWE and NJPW.

  63. #1563
    To The Face
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    222
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    91600
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    eh, I could do without Tegan Nox coming back and getting injured again.
    Yeah but what if that became her gimmick? Give a month of vignettes and shit, have her make a Titus-Rumble type entrance, break something and be on the shelf for 3-6 months.

  64. #1564
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    24,184
    Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2286177
    usa
    I remember a couple of Japanese fellows facing demolition at wrestlemania VII

  65. #1565
    Former Videoland Champion Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Always Filthy Until Proven Innocent
    Posts
    69,804
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2295114
    Ignore.
    Last edited by Badger; October 31st, 2022 at 9:38 AM.

  66. #1566
    Dances with Many a Partner The Homely Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    18,117
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2154343
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    I hate that term. Makes it sound like nobody had working relationships with other companies until AEW came along. Forgetting Tyler Breeze v. Jushin Liger or KENTA working against Marifuji in NOAH while still under WWE contract.

    It's awesome regardless. And if Defrost is correct, hell yeah even more. Muta in the WWE HOF? I just assumed it was a way to sow the seeds of NXT Japan, have a relationship with NOAH.
    This is why the Jacksonville Jaguars can never successfully execute trades. The FORBIDDEN DOOR stands in the way.

  67. #1567
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    24,184
    Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2286177
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Orient Express and they were great.

    Their RR 91 match against the Rockers is my personal favourite of theirs.
    No, not the Orient Express. I'm gonna say one of them was Tenryu?

  68. #1568
    Former Videoland Champion Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Always Filthy Until Proven Innocent
    Posts
    69,804
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2295114
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    No, not the Orient Express. I'm gonna say one of them was Tenryu?
    Nah sorry got my teams and timelines mixed up.

    Genichiro Tenryu and Koji Kitao faced Demolition then.

  69. #1569
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    46,109
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2107064
    My brain is a little scrambled because in the forgotten tag-team thread we're talking about those guys and I'm getting quoted from both threads lol.

    WWE don't mind including other companies here and there but it's not on their "to do" list. I get it. They're trying to maintain dominance in the market and by giving other companies shine it takes away from WWE, even a little. But I also think they're just so big and too busy to sit down and go "You know what, I think we should have a joint ppv with another wrestling promotion!" The WWE are too busy making million dollar deals and connections outside of the wrestling bubble and they have too many moving parts.

    It's catering to a portion of the audience that isn't going to leave the product because we don't get to see Seth Rollins v. MJF in a WWE v. AEW setting.

  70. #1570
    Former Videoland Champion Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Always Filthy Until Proven Innocent
    Posts
    69,804
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2295114
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    My brain is a little scrambled because in the forgotten tag-team thread we're talking about those guys and I'm getting quoted from both threads lol.
    Donald might have perhaps meant his initial post for the Forgotten Tag Teams thread but put it in here by mistake maybe.

  71. #1571
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    46,109
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2107064
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Donald might have perhaps meant his initial post for the Forgotten Tag Teams thread but put it in here by mistake maybe.
    Naw he was good, we were talking about WWF/E working relationships and he brought the 2 Japanese guys who fought at Demoltion-at WM 7-which coincidentally was the Mania I was talking to OD50 about lol.

  72. #1572
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    24,184
    Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2286177
    usa
    Why is it I can recall the PPVs from 1990-1994 in great detail, but anything since then I remember moments here and there but I couldn't tell you the full cards.

    Like, I can picture Willie Nelson singing America the Beautiful at WrestleMania VII, including his outfit, but I couldn't tell you who sang the anthem at Wrestlemania XIV

    And we had what, Extreme Rules? I can recall Seth Rollins vs. Riddle in a cage den thing, and Wyatt, but man I don't remember any other rmatches lol

    But SummerSlam 1990? Hogan/Quake, Warrior/Rude, Demolition/Hart Foundation, Rockers/Power & Glory, Garvin/Valentine,

    Bad News Brown with rats vs. Jake Roberts with Snake

  73. #1573
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    46,109
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2107064
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Why is it I can recall the PPVs from 1990-1994 in great detail, but anything since then I remember moments here and there but I couldn't tell you the full cards.

    Like, I can picture Willie Nelson singing America the Beautiful at WrestleMania VII, including his outfit, but I couldn't tell you who sang the anthem at Wrestlemania XIV

    And we had what, Extreme Rules? I can recall Seth Rollins vs. Riddle in a cage den thing, and Wyatt, but man I don't remember any other rmatches lol

    But SummerSlam 1990? Hogan/Quake, Warrior/Rude, Demolition/Hart Foundation, Rockers/Power & Glory, Garvin/Valentine,

    Bad News Brown with rats vs. Jake Roberts with Snake
    The same reason you can remember the lyrics to an album you've been listening to since 1994 versus an album you bought and listened to once 2 weeks ago. I can't even tell you how many times I've watched Summerslam 1990 lol, that was one of the first ppvs I ever ordered as a kid. Compare that to how many times I've watched Summerslam 2022 and I barely remembered Roman v. Brock lol.

  74. #1574
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    24,184
    Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2286177
    usa
    No shit, Ronnie Garvin vs. Greg Valentine is the only Garvin match I've ever seen. I know nothing about the dude outside of SummerSlam 1990

  75. #1575
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    46,109
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2107064
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    No shit, Ronnie Garvin vs. Greg Valentine is the only Garvin match I've ever seen. I know nothing about the dude outside of SummerSlam 1990
    When I found out the dude was NWA World champion like 3-4 years prior I was blown away. I always thought his matches with Valentine and then the Survivor Series match where he was with Duggan was pretty good. I think that was 1989?

  76. #1576
    1-800-Call-My-Bluff Fro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Posts
    30,661
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    925034


    Not sure if this was already known but it's pretty great

  77. #1577
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    24,184
    Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2286177
    usa
    I hear that line, a tall glass of shut up juice, and I immediately think of Happy Gilmore and "You can have a warm glass of shut the hell up!"

  78. #1578
    Former Videoland Champion Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Always Filthy Until Proven Innocent
    Posts
    69,804
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2295114


    The Dudleyz including Spike just had a reunion. Is it just me or does Spike look like Chavo now? Either way hes waaay different with age!

  79. #1579
    World Champion Murphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Bedfordshire
    Posts
    28,531
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    539701
    yugoslavia
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    No shit, Ronnie Garvin vs. Greg Valentine is the only Garvin match I've ever seen. I know nothing about the dude outside of SummerSlam 1990
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    When I found out the dude was NWA World champion like 3-4 years prior I was blown away. I always thought his matches with Valentine and then the Survivor Series match where he was with Duggan was pretty good. I think that was 1989?
    I watched Starrcade '87 the other day and Ron Garvin walks in as World Champion and I was like, woah. Hard hitting main event cage match with Flair, I'd recommend. Good fun.

  80. #1580
    World Champion Murphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Bedfordshire
    Posts
    28,531
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    539701
    yugoslavia
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post


    The Dudleyz including Spike just had a reunion. Is it just me or does Spike look like Chavo now? Either way he’s waaay different with age!
    Wow, looks nothing like him!

  81. #1581
    Former Videoland Champion Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Always Filthy Until Proven Innocent
    Posts
    69,804
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2295114
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy View Post
    Wow, looks nothing like him!
    Yeah he was late 20s going into early 30s when at his prime but looked like a teenager. He’s now 52 and aged pretty damn rapidly by the looks of things.

  82. #1582
    World Champion Murphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Bedfordshire
    Posts
    28,531
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    539701
    yugoslavia
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Yeah he was late 20s going into early 30s when at his prime but looked like a teenager. He’s now 52 and aged pretty damn rapidly by the looks of things.
    Looking at him makes ME feel old.

  83. #1583
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    46,109
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2107064
    I mean, he looks like most 52 year old bald white dudes I don't know what people were expecting. I actually thought the opposite, I thought he look like he was 52 when he was still wrestling. Especially in TNA. The less hair he had the older he looked.

  84. #1584
    Former Videoland Champion Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Always Filthy Until Proven Innocent
    Posts
    69,804
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2295114
    Honestly was still expecting him to have a bit of hair at least.

  85. #1585
    Main Eventer
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Nutmeg State
    Posts
    5,557
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1385751
    If someone told me that this was a picture of retired wrestlers, I'd have thought that was Gillberg instead of Spike

  86. #1586
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    46,109
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2107064
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Honestly was still expecting him to have a bit of hair at least.
    lol when was the last time you actually saw this guy? I think every other year he had a different, shorter haircut. He was holding on to whatever hair he had left like HBK.

  87. #1587
    Former Videoland Champion Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Always Filthy Until Proven Innocent
    Posts
    69,804
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2295114
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    lol when was the last time you actually saw this guy? I think every other year he had a different, shorter haircut. He was holding on to whatever hair he had left like HBK.
    This has been the first time I’d seen him in many years so took me a bit by surprise. Can’t even remember his TNA appearances.

  88. #1588
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    46,109
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2107064
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    This has been the first time I’d seen him in many years so took me a bit by surprise. Can’t even remember his TNA appearances.
    I remember when he became "The Boss" and won the cruiserweight title in WWE. After that it is kind of a blur with TNA.

  89. #1589
    Former Videoland Champion Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Always Filthy Until Proven Innocent
    Posts
    69,804
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2295114
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    I remember when he became "The Boss" and won the cruiserweight title in WWE. After that it is kind of a blur with TNA.
    Oh yeah remember “The Boss” run. Kinda jarring as to me he’s always been that loveable underdog babyface. I was a sucker for the Molly Holly romance too and cursed her out at the time when she dumped him lol. Also remember popping big when he stood up to heel Austin tearing up his petition to get out of the KOTR triple threat with Jericho and Benoit when he insulted her.

  90. #1590
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    46,109
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2107064
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Oh yeah remember “The Boss” run. Kinda jarring as to me he’s always been that loveable underdog babyface. I was a sucker for the Molly Holly romance too and cursed her out at the time when she dumped him lol. Also remember popping big when he stood up to heel Austin tearing up his petition to get out of the KOTR triple threat with Jericho and Benoit when he insulted her.
    That was definitely a crazy time. So much going on. The Molly-Spike stuff was top notch.

  91. #1591
    Main Eventer
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Nutmeg State
    Posts
    5,557
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1385751
    Sasha Banks going to New Japan's Wrestle Kingdom 17 next month, presumably to take on Kairi

  92. #1592
    FBI Warning VHS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Asparagus Video, M aisle.
    Posts
    12,256
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    731695
    Dawww, I miss Spike.

  93. #1593
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    46,109
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2107064
    Maybe the dirtsheets fucked up and thought "The Boss" was Sasha Banks forgetting about Spike Dudley. Spike v. Kairi would be great.

  94. #1594
    Former Videoland Champion Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Always Filthy Until Proven Innocent
    Posts
    69,804
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2295114
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    Maybe the dirtsheets fucked up and thought "The Boss" was Sasha Banks forgetting about Spike Dudley. Spike v. Kairi would be great.
    Would Kairi be Sane enough to work that match?

  95. #1595
    Main Eventer
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Nutmeg State
    Posts
    5,557
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1385751
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Would Kairi be Sane enough to work that match?
    I see what you did there.

  96. #1596
    Former Videoland Champion Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Always Filthy Until Proven Innocent
    Posts
    69,804
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2295114
    Jim Dale, a nurse and a matron star in a film rebooting a classic series encouraging her to keep her dream alive. Khairi On Wrestling.

  97. #1597
    ungodly mth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    YXE
    Posts
    61,527
    Mentioned
    313 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2155419
    She could replace Scarlett and become Kairion Kross.

  98. #1598
    Champ is Gone
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    33,467
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    385464
    WON HOF Inductees

    Holy Demon Army
    Naito
    Ibushi
    Mistico
    Villanos
    Rollerball Rocco
    Lou Daro
    Johnny Doyle

  99. #1599
    Pissed Off MTR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    in a library
    Posts
    40,565
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    982681
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by 3puppies View Post
    Sasha Banks going to New Japan's Wrestle Kingdom 17 next month, presumably to take on Kairi
    Well to issue a challenge. Kairi already has a match for WK.

    I am on the I will believe it when I see it at this point with this news.

  100. #1600
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toke Park, IL
    Posts
    17,755
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1106013
    Quote Originally Posted by Defrost View Post
    WON HOF Inductees

    Holy Demon Army
    Naito
    Ibushi
    Mistico
    Villanos
    Rollerball Rocco
    Lou Daro
    Johnny Doyle
    It's weird seeing Naito and Ibushi when they're both still active, but both are deserving.

    I'm surprised Holy Demon Army wasn't already there, though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •