0 Thread(s)
    Fun fact: 3/4 of those names are dead.

What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Why didn't AEW want Tessa Blanchard? Besides the accusation of racism it's said she's toxic and locker room poison. She's also been described as having nuclear heat, the same thing is being said about Charlotte now.
    I would put your house on the line that the only reason she's not there, or any major company in the world, is SOLELY because of her alleged racism.

She's also not even remotely close to Charlotte's level. At all. You might as well have brought up Ivelisse.

Can you think of any other stories where Charlotte was considered toxic? Are all these stories coming from the circle of incels that report on women in a negative 99% of the time that aren't Japanese or working in AEW?

Quote Originally Posted by Caito View Post
    True, but also different times and different generations.
    I don't think there needs to be a "but"

There are people her age, possibly younger, taking bumps and learning to wrestle all over the world. I'm sure if we did some research we could find wrestlers who are in their late teens early 20's who have been training since they were her age if not younger.

I mean, what is the argument that it was a different time/generation? Have you even bothered to see her training videos? You might as well call out Brodie Lee's wife for letting her son train and take bumps with Liv Morgan.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by BGMaverick View Post
    That's a hell of a qualifier lol.
    Yes, I know. I didn't want to not mention it but I still feel like they're in similar situations if everyone in the locker room hates them or doesn't want them there. Tessa also wouldn't show up to Impact to drop the MEN'S WORLD TITLE, without asking for more money. How greedy do you have to be to be the only woman to win the men's world title and treat it like shit like that? Hopefully she's changed and WoW goes well, especially since I want AJ to be happy.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mth View Post
    Fun fact: 3/4 of those names are dead.
    Fun Fact: 2 of the 4 are dead, Idk how fun that is. Or why it's even relevant. Rey and Davey Boy Smith Jr is still alive bro.

Yes, I know. I didn't want to not mention it but I still feel like they're in similar situations if everyone in the locker room hates them or doesn't want them there. Tessa also wouldn't show up to Impact to drop the MEN'S WORLD TITLE, without asking for more money. How greedy do you have to be to be the only woman to win the men's world title and treat it like shit like that? Hopefully she's changed and WoW goes well, especially since I want AJ to be happy.
    Ok so basically nothing that's going on with Tessa is relevant to Charlotte.

Who in the WWE lockerroom hates Charlotte and doesn't want her to be there? I'm just curious where you're coming from because I don't really soak myself in gossip.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    I would put your house on the line that the only reason she's not there, or any major company in the world, is SOLELY because of her alleged racism.

She's also not even remotely close to Charlotte's level. At all. You might as well have brought up Ivelisse.

Can you think of any other stories where Charlotte was considered toxic? Are all these stories coming from the circle of incels that report on women in a negative 99% of the time that aren't Japanese or working in AEW?
    Betting someone else's property is not how that works. Maybe you're right, I don't think that's the only reason she's considered "nuclear" though.

Just use Marko Stunt for all of your comparisons. Even the women.

It seems like it's been an ongoing thing with Charlotte at least since that botch fest with Nia Jax but maybe even before that. I don't know when that was though, that could have been 2 weeks ago for all I know. I'm terrible at remembering when wrestling matches happened. The same people reporting are saying Becky is a hero for standing up to her and that Sonya Deville wanted to fight her after what happened on Smackdown.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Fun Fact: 2 of the 4 are dead, Idk how fun that is. Or why it's even relevant. Rey and Davey Boy Smith Jr is still alive bro.

Ok so basically nothing that's going on with Tessa is relevant to Charlotte.

Who in the WWE lockerroom hates Charlotte and doesn't want her to be there? I'm just curious where you're coming from because I don't really soak myself in gossip.
    I'm not going to quote the whole thing, it's long.
    https://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/ch...ero-backstage/

Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think there needs to be a "but"

There are people her age, possibly younger, taking bumps and learning to wrestle all over the world. I'm sure if we did some research we could find wrestlers who are in their late teens early 20's who have been training since they were her age if not younger.

I mean, what is the argument that it was a different time/generation? Have you even bothered to see her training videos? You might as well call out Brodie Lee's wife for letting her son train and take bumps with Liv Morgan.

Well, the argument is simple for different time/generation. It was. At least for 3/4 of the guys you named. Eddie growing up in the family he did had a ton to do with that obviously, same as Chavo (not that you mentioned him but obviously he is tied in with Eddie). Rey had his uncle. I don’t know about Chris, obviously DHS had his father, and the rest of the Harts. So I can kinda see it, but also, the majority of those started their training at a time and a point where safety and a spotlight on that simply isn’t what it is today. I do think that makes a difference in the different times argument.

There’s also the fact that a young teen, male or female, has a body that may not be grown to the point of being able to handle that sort of stress. Fuck, I think I in my best shape (if I ever had one) would break a rib just standing in a ring. (Exaggeration, I know). Again, when you look at the spotlight that has been shined on the wrestling industry in a health and safety aspect, especially in all things head trauma since the day Benoit killed his wife and kid, then yeah, I think if a guy currently in the industry has an opinion on a young teen taking bumps and possibly subjecting him/herself into potential future health problems down the road (or immediately) I’m not gonna say fuck that guy.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Betting someone else's property is not how that works. Maybe you're right, I don't think that's the only reason she's considered "nuclear" though.

It seems like it's been an ongoing thing with Charlotte at least since that botch fest with Nia Jax but maybe even before that. I don't know when that was though, that could have been 2 weeks ago for all I know. I'm terrible at remembering when wrestling matches happened. The same people reporting are saying Becky is a hero for standing up to her and that Sonya Deville wanted to fight her after what happened on Smackdown.
    Yeah I think you're just wanting something to be there like others. I've heard reports that Sonya was trying to calm the situation in the ring, never heard she wanted to actually fight Charlotte. Did we ever hear about what happened with her and BotchamaNIA Jax?

I'm not going to quote the whole thing, it's long.
    https://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/ch...ero-backstage/

Of course it's Wade Keller. The glaring part is where he says "And I'm just connecting the dots" Well that's what they always do and Charlotte's been someone who has been under the dirtsheets microscope where they constantly talk about her looks, her status, etc. Now all the sudden Becky is a hero. Jesus Christ.

Well, the argument is simple for different time/generation. It was. At least for 3/4 of the guys you named. Eddie growing up in the family he did had a ton to do with that obviously, same as Chavo (not that you mentioned him but obviously he is tied in with Eddie). Rey had his uncle. I don’t know about Chris, obviously DHS had his father, and the rest of the Harts. So I can kinda see it, but also, the majority of those started their training at a time and a point where safety and a spotlight on that simply isn’t what it is today. I do think that makes a difference in the different times argument.

There’s also the fact that a young teen, male or female, has a body that may not be grown to the point of being able to handle that sort of stress. Fuck, I think I in my best shape (if I ever had one) would break a rib just standing in a ring. (Exaggeration, I know). Again, when you look at the spotlight that has been shined on the wrestling industry in a health and safety aspect, especially in all things head trauma since the day Benoit killed his wife and kid, then yeah, I think if a guy currently in the industry has an opinion on a young teen taking bumps and possibly subjecting him/herself into potential future health problems down the road (or immediately) I’m not gonna say fuck that guy.
    Have you seen her training? It's nothing. She trains harder doing BJJ than the wrestling. I never saw Wentz comments, but as a father, who the fuck are you to speak on what my kid does? As a father, I sure as shit wouldn't be as petty as Izzy's dad either. He's my age lol. What the fuck?

I mean, realistically nobody should be in pro wrestling if we go by the "what we know now" mentality. There's no safe way to do this shit and again, I doubt you've seen her training videos which are few and far between and were nothing to cry about.

Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly no. I haven’t. Also didn’t know Brodie JR was training with Liv. (I meant to include that all in my last post, just slipped my mind as I tried to finish the post)

But we aren’t talking about my thoughts on her training. So that doesn’t matter much to me. The conversation came from of HIS thoughts.

As for the “don’t tell me how to raise my kids thing”……. I have no kids, so I have no real dog in that fight and I’m not gonna try to say yes or no to that. I will say that there probably are times when a parent could say that, and be wrong. Maybe Wentz feels this is one of them? IDK. But I’m still not gonna kill him for having his opinions on a young teen and her training methods if he feels strongly enough to voice them. He’s done the training, I haven’t.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Similar in name but likely not in actual reasoning. I get what you're saying but I don't think they can be lumped together.

Football manager? Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Who is Wentz (and several others to say something)

BOOO Your dad's dead lol

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Wentz comments were Nashs problem not the following disgusting nonsense from her Family and their clique, Fucking Christ.

I'm sure he would have said exactly the same if it was being done about someone he DID like.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Griffin View Post
    Wentz comments were Nashs problem not the following disgusting nonsense from her Family and their clique, Fucking Christ.

I'm sure he would have said exactly the same if it was being done about someone he DID like.
    I'm pretty sure I commented on her bitch ass dad as well, or did you miss that part while shouting at maskless pedestrians? I literally called her dad petty, especially because he's right around my age.

Someone supposedly going to start a chant like that is disgusting but it's impossible to confirm since it never happened.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly no. I haven’t. Also didn’t know Brodie JR was training with Liv. (I meant to include that all in my last post, just slipped my mind as I tried to finish the post)

But we aren’t talking about my thoughts on her training. So that doesn’t matter much to me. The conversation came from of HIS thoughts.

As for the “don’t tell me how to raise my kids thing”……. I have no kids, so I have no real dog in that fight and I’m not gonna try to say yes or no to that. I will say that there probably are times when a parent could say that, and be wrong. Maybe Wentz feels this is one of them? IDK. But I’m still not gonna kill him for having his opinions on a young teen and her training methods if he feels strongly enough to voice them. He’s done the training, I haven’t.
    No but we are addressing your opinion and my opinion on those thoughts by someone else. You wanted to chime in with you opinion, I'm simply responding since you wanted to be argumentative.

Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Argumentative? All I did was point out different times than 3/4 of the ppl you listed. You wanted a further explanation what I meant, I gave it. Nothing more, nothing less.

you either die a hero... Morrison's Avatar
    or live long enough to see yourself become a dumdum.
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there was the tag team title match at tlc 2019 between the kabuki warriors and becky/charlotte where charlotte was rough with a clearly hurt/hesitant sane. people shit on her at the time, and praised lynch, for how they handled kairi's situation.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Be interesting if people Like SRS touch it as a lot of media are friendly with her.
    Still nothing other than the og article by Bodyslam.

I mean this is a big story, and SRS and the like love to fact check and confirm any story they can make money off.

'Additional details at frightful select'

But a story about golden girl Izzys family and silence... Weird huh?

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean this is a big story, and SRS and the like love to fact check and confirm any story they can make money off.

Only a weirdo like you would put a teenage girl who's into wrestling up on a pedestal like we should give a fuck.

"It's a big story" Apparently not lol. Stop trying to white knight a teenager.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    White knighting is the opposite of what he's doing lol

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Only a weirdo like you would put a teenage girl who's into wrestling up on a pedestal like we should give a fuck.

"It's a big story" Apparently not lol. Stop trying to white knight a teenager.
    You don't think a group of 'fans' led by disgruntled parents deliberately sabotaging a team is a big story? OK then, And as I say maybe if it weren't for the fact Izzy is 'in' with wrestling media (She regualry gets press pass for AEW and was sat with Jon Alba at Dynamite just this week) it would be a bigger story.

White knighting? Ffs you melon I expect the usual right wing loons not to know what buzzwords they use mean but I actually gave you more credit.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    White knighting is the opposite of what he's doing lol
    I honestly don't know what he's doing.

You don't think a group of 'fans' led by disgruntled parents deliberately sabotaging a team is a big story? OK then, And as I say maybe if it weren't for the fact Izzy is 'in' with wrestling media (She regualry gets press pass for AEW and was sat with Jon Alba at Dynamite just this week) it would be a bigger story.

White knighting? Ffs you melon I expect the usual right wing loons not to know what buzzwords they use mean but I actually gave you more credit.
    My bad you were white knighting Wentz who went in on parents of an underaged girl for letting her take a few bumps.

Your story is a nothing story. What proof do you have that any of this is true?

If there was a chant about Wentz's dad being dead, show me. Oh it didn't happen? Well show me where they were planning on doing it which wouldn't even make sense considering these people know chants like that have never been part of the NXT vibe. It's not AEW. They don't hold up signs about being in love with twinks.

And again, if this is true about her parents what a bunch of idiots. I just assumed we never saw her on NXT because she was constantly hyping up AEW on her social media.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bottomline is MSK sucks and should be booed.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You suck and you should be booed. Ohh snap.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VHS View Post
    You suck and you should be booed. Ohh snap.
    Wow, you are so impressive with your comedy routine.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    The guy with the loving twinks sign got it taken.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The guy with the loving twinks sign got it taken.
    Well aware of that. Why bring the sign anyway?

What was the sign that someone, maybe the same idiot, that said something about wanting a creampie from someone. I'll have to go back and watch Dynamite.

That's the type of fanbase you dorks are creating. "Hehehe wouldn't it be hilarious if I held up a sign that says I love twinks!" The guy looked 50 years old.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Same guy. He was a fucking weirdo.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

Meltzer talked about it on WOR. Basically confirmed the story

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Here’s a copy pasta that someone shared on Wreddit

"I got a couple of versions of the story but the version going around is basically correct. I think the short version of it rather than go into big details of people say in line is that there are people there, including the parents of Izzy, who are mad because in 2018 Zachary Wentz before he was Nash Carter when he was an independent wrestler and others including Lance Storm and Chealsea Green made comments that were negative about Izzy taking a chokeslam at an independent show when she was 13 years old… so Carter shows up at NXT and her parents start the crowd to go against him and they got a lot of friends and everyone knows everyone. There’s like 200 people there and they’re pretty much all invited and it’s the same people every week…”
    “It’s enough of those people that they’re booing them. They’re gonna boo MSK, that’s their deal so that’s the basic story on why. It’s not like it’s some organic thing. It was enough people that they can make it boo because it’s such a small building.”

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had the Walking Dead's Chandler Riggs not posted about this "story" I would've never thought about anything other than MSK sucks and that's why they were getting booed.

What's there to cheer? They act like immature morons, they're never in a real angle, they got a big push over better teams (GYV). Seemed more like backlash.

I also like how Uncle Dave (Happy Birthday here's a cockmeat sandwich) says there's multiple stories but the one he's reporting is the real one lol.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Well clearly it is a story so pipe the fuck down for once.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    I don't like something so the story about them isn't true amd it was just backlash, I have no idea what the first part of your diarrhoea sandwich means but I'm guessing it's a personal attack

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't like something so the story about them isn't true amd it was just backlash, I have no idea what the first part of your diarrhoea sandwich means but I'm guessing it's a personal attack
    Oh you know exactly what that first part is or you wouldn't have singled it out.

I'll be honest, I have no idea what you're talking about in bold.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well clearly it is a story so pipe the fuck down for once.
    Yeah in the most basic form it's a story, that someone is telling. Dave and the dirts tells stories all the time. Honestly you're the last person I'd think would be a sucker in all this, you're usually pretty quick to use logic and reasoning before believing something like that.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    brazil
    Or you could just take the hint and refrain from posting a load of absolute shit for once.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've changed my mind. Way way too many people talking about this for it not to be legit. I also don't see why AEW would even want her if she's this toxic in the WWE locker room, which wouldn't be for a couple years anyway.
    Don't be so silly. Charlotte is pretty much unmatched as a female talent, they would sign her tomorrow.

Yeah I think you're just wanting something to be there like others. I've heard reports that Sonya was trying to calm the situation in the ring, never heard she wanted to actually fight Charlotte. Did we ever hear about what happened with her and BotchamaNIA Jax?

Of course it's Wade Keller. The glaring part is where he says "And I'm just connecting the dots" Well that's what they always do and Charlotte's been someone who has been under the dirtsheets microscope where they constantly talk about her looks, her status, etc. Now all the sudden Becky is a hero. Jesus Christ.

Have you seen her training? It's nothing. She trains harder doing BJJ than the wrestling. I never saw Wentz comments, but as a father, who the fuck are you to speak on what my kid does? As a father, I sure as shit wouldn't be as petty as Izzy's dad either. He's my age lol. What the fuck?

I mean, realistically nobody should be in pro wrestling if we go by the "what we know now" mentality. There's no safe way to do this shit and again, I doubt you've seen her training videos which are few and far between and were nothing to cry about.
    If it comes from Weller, Alvarez or Melter its bollocks. Loved the kicking Bischoff gave Dave on 83 weeks this week - "The t-shirt was all a plan!"

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Or you could just take the hint and refrain from posting a load of absolute shit for once.
    The same could be said for you but here you are, chiming in like a buffoon as usual.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I'm rubber and you're glue.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm rubber and you're glue.
    Did you just assume my product description??

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Glxe

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm actually a non-binding glue, first of it's kind, technically not glue but so what I'm non-binding deal with it.

I have no clue what any of that means. Go Team Glue.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    The guy who invented post-it notes did so by accidentally inventing a shitty glue that wouldn’t really bind 2 things as much as let you stick something onto something else for a bit and then remove it with no residue.

much like in the Romey and Michelle movie, I learned this in business school. Because it is important.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Charlotte is the post-it notes of wrestling though. Without her, we'd all forget our wifi passwords.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    D01TW1THFLA1R16

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WO00O00OOO0O0O000

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    https://twitter.com/LuchadorLD/statu...CEngSWRWg&s=19

Lince wants to kick Colonel Cunts ass.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Izzy’s parents are such tools

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    So Lince asked Izzy’s dad to pull up and the dad issued a note pad apology. Hahaa

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    I had a short feud with izzy as busted open number 1 fan.

When I went to smackdown a few years ago I brought a busted open sign with me and got it on the air. The next day legreca kept talking about it as I was the first person to get it on the air so he called me the #1 fan. For whatever reason this pissed izzy off and she called in complaining so I called in and told her to get to the back of the line. She bitched about this until legreca gave in a few days later and gave her back the status. He's such a softy.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero! View Post
    So Lince asked Izzy’s dad to pull up and the dad issued a note pad apology. Hahaa

Twat. Lince should’ve given him a Stunner anyway.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Updated:

Lince did not accept his apology and bought him a ticket and parking pass for the show he’s at today. Izzy’s dad has deleted his Twitter haha

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated:

Lince did not accept his apology and bought him a ticket and parking pass for the show he’s at today. Izzy’s dad has deleted his Twitter haha
    Okay that’s even more amazing!

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also hope Lince tweets later wishing him the best in his future endeavours.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Anyone got a screen grab of the apology seeing as the knob deleted his account

In my experience with these types he will cry and tell his friends at NXT he was bullied and harrased.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my experience with these types he will cry and tell his friends at NXT he was bullied and harrased.
    Unfortunately no but Lince did post the bill which is almost as good. You’ve probably seen that already but Lince has rinsed this guy like a champ!

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still a twat.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Made a released joke at Lince’s expense and backpedaling. Too late and even he knows that really by deleting his account.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I love Izzy’s passion and hope she finds a place in this business. I hate everything I’ve heard about her parents.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love Izzy’s passion and hope she finds a place in this business. I hate everything I’ve heard about her parents.

Wrestlers like like Lince and MSK were expressing concerns over whether it was a good idea (btw have MSK received an apology). Her parents have taken this completely the wrong way and tried to play victim and reflected very much badly on them starting a witch-hunt.

Very sorry for her that she’s been caught in the middle.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who in the blue fuck is Izzy?

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by hithit View Post
    Who in the blue fuck is Izzy?
    Kid in the crowd at NXT who was a big fan of Bayley. They even used her in one of the Sasha matches.

She started wrestling training at age 12 and was originally training with convicted pedophile Chasyn Rance. Once everyone told her parents to not take Izzy there, she then started training at another school. Videos surfaced of her taking stiff bumps despite being like 13. Wrestlers like MSK, Chelsea Green, and Lince Dorado criticized this, her parents took it personally. When MSK and Chelsea were in NXT, Izzy’s parents would get other regular fans to boo these people, even if they were babyfaces

When Lince got fired a couple of days ago, Izzy’s dad went on Twitter to talk shit. Lince called him out and told him to come say it to his face. Izzy’s dad issued an apology and then deleted his twitter

Izzy does work as an interviewer now and she’s usually at most major wrestling shows in Florida doing media.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    She's part of WoW and trains with Tessa Blanchard.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Ah, that’s great, considering Tessa is also friends with Chasyn Rance, so she’s never really left the circle of guidance by convicted sex offender Chasyn Rance!

Have I mentioned that he was convicted of sexually assaulting a minor?

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dad is a fuckbag apparently.
    How the fuck are you gonna let your kid anywhere near a sea offender? Dude needs his fuck kicked for that

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This whole ordeal has given me new respect for Lince. He could’ve backed down and try to be diplomatic trying not to walk on eggshells but he stepped up and called the guy’s bluff.

Wherever he goes, employ that man ASAP

Mentioned
    364 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was over here quietly rooting for Izzy for awhile now but now...eeehhhh...

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s her parents going the overblown overprotective route from what’s been publicised IMO. Obv can’t comment on what she said to them behind closed doors but either way the parents should know better rather than trying to incite.

Mentioned
    444 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Bad parents for naming their kid Izzy

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Quote Originally Posted by hithit View Post
    Dad is a fuckbag apparently.
    How the fuck are you gonna let your kid anywhere near a sea offender? Dude needs his fuck kicked for that
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Bad parents for naming their kid Izzy
    Most likely short for Isabella.

Even still, izzy stradlin is the one true genius behind guns n roses. Without him they wouldn't have amounted to shit.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What shite parents. Disgusting.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah, that’s great, considering Tessa is also friends with Chasyn Rance, so she’s never really left the circle of guidance by convicted sex offender Chasyn Rance!

Tessa, that's all I need to hear and yeah. Izzy's just a baby, but she's going down a path she shouldn't be and her parents should be ashamed.

Chasyn's a name that has made the rounds quite heavily here on the west coast because he tried getting booked under a different name over here. Luckily, folks here are very tight-knit and relay things quickly.

What a shame, the cute little Bayley fangirl is now affiliated w/ some real scumbags. The wrestling business is full of amazingly talented performers but also very good people. Why they chose to mix her up with them is just nuts.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Keep that same energy when you're jerking off all over yourself when talking about AEW. Oh how much praise you've given people like Kenny Omega, Don Callis.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kind of weird you're wishing negativity on a 14 year old girl.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tessa, that's all I need to hear and yeah. Izzy's just a baby, but she's going down a path she shouldn't be and her parents should be ashamed.

Chasyn's a name that has made the rounds quite heavily here on the west coast because he tried getting booked under a different name over here. Luckily, folks here are very tight-knit and relay things quickly.

What a shame, the cute little Bayley fangirl is now affiliated w/ some real scumbags. The wrestling business is full of amazingly talented performers but also very good people. Why they chose to mix her up with them is just nuts.
    It's kind of weird that people are speaking on a young teenage girl like this. I get shitting on the parents but why the need to speak on a 14 year old girl? Weird.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In your experience lol....in YOUR experience you are Izzy's dad in your fantasy scenario.

I kind of wanted to see if this dude would show up. Lince is 130lbs. soaking wet and the dad looks like he hasn't thrown a shirt in the laundry let alone hands in the streets. I mean, seriously what was Lince going to do about it? The dad is a mark, and Lince is an even bigger mark.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Keep that same energy when you're jerking off all over yourself when talking about AEW. Oh how much praise you've given people like Kenny Omega, Don Callis.
    Kenny Omega and Don Callis have gone to prison for having sex with a minor?

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's kind of weird that people are speaking on a young teenage girl like this. I get shitting on the parents but why the need to speak on a 14 year old girl? Weird.
    I can talk about her, can't I? Answer: Yes, I can.

Mentioned
    364 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kind of weird you're wishing negativity on a 14 year old girl.
    Stopping rooting for someone and wishing negativity on someone are not the same thing.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Finn wasn't able to compete at the event I went to last night after sustaining an injury, No word on what exactly it is, But I was disappointed as he was due to take on Sheamus.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    We got Sheamus and Walter vs Cesaro and Drew though so not to bad I guess

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yugoslavia
    How was the show, Pete, and what was attendance like?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    And how many people did you report for not wearing a mask?

I keed I keed.

Did you have a good seat? Get any good pics?

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy View Post
    How was the show, Pete, and what was attendance like?
    Attendance was maybe 70-80 percent full, Enjoyed the show.

Ciampa vs Brekker vs Zayn
    Baysler vs Natayla
    Walter vs Cesaro, Sami interfered leading to drew making the save...
    Drew and Cesaro vs Walter and Zayn
    Jeff vs Happy Corbin
    Nakamura vs Mahal
    Sasha vs Charlotte

All in all a very enjoyable show especially as there was no Roman or Usos.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Quote Originally Posted by virms View Post
    And how many people did you report for not wearing a mask?

I keed I keed.

Did you have a good seat? Get any good pics?

Jokes on you but because no one wore a mask as we had to prove our covid status before admission.

Seat near the back opposite the entrance so good for watching not so good for photos.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yugoslavia
    Attendance was maybe 70-80 percent full, Enjoyed the show.

Ciampa vs Brekker vs Zayn
    Baysler vs Natayla
    Walter vs Cesaro, Sami interfered leading to drew making the save...
    Drew and Cesaro vs Walter and Zayn
    Jeff vs Happy Corbin
    Nakamura vs Mahal
    Sasha vs Charlotte

All in all a very enjoyable show especially as there was no Roman or Usos.
    So the most appealing match on paper was changed to a tag match. Standard.

That said, looks a fun card, overall.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kenny Omega and Don Callis have gone to prison for having sex with a minor?
    Kenny Omega is good friends with Chasyn which is why AEW used his ring for the Sting/Darby match. Don Callis has to go to prison for having sex with a minor for him to be a piece of shit? That's news to me.

I can talk about her, can't I? Answer: Yes, I can.
    Nobody said you can't.

Stopping rooting for someone and wishing negativity on someone are not the same thing.
    What does she have to do with any of this? If you and your wife were shit parents but your kid is cool why is the kid getting the heat? If anything you should keep rooting for her so she doesn't wind up like her dumbass parents.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Jokes on you but because no one wore a mask as we had to prove our covid status before admission.

Seat near the back opposite the entrance so good for watching not so good for photos.
    Uhh, vaccinated people are supposed to still wear masks.

Come get your boy, @_me

Mentioned
    444 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I wear my mask in the shower. Look a bit silly but better safe than sorry.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    I wear my mask in the shower. Look a bit silly but better safe than sorry.
    Community shower at the Y says you're doing an ok job bro.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Uhh, vaccinated people are supposed to still wear masks.

Come get your boy, @_me
    I'm not sure what is going on. Have I been calling for a mask mandate? I don't care if there is one. I also don't care if there is not. Where I am right now roughly 85% of people never use a mask. I have never once said a word to anyone when I wear one or when they don't.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by _me View Post
    I'm not sure what is going on. Have I been calling for a mask mandate? I don't care if there is one. I also don't care if there is not. Where I am right now roughly 85% of people never use a mask. I have never once said a word to anyone when I wear one or when they don't.
    Could've fooled me. Sure seemed like you were in favor of mask mandates in the covid thread.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyone should love the mask:

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am in favor of the right of businesses and governments to do it. It is not illegal or tyranny. And I also believe wearing a mask helps slow infections because that is what the evidence shows.

Because they have never actually been enforced, I have always been very agnostic on the mask mandates. I work with the general public and there was not a single day that I did not see unmasked faces (both from coworkers and customers).

I am much more pro vaccine mandate (or most accurately denying access to things to the unvaccinated) because that is what America has always done to compel compliance.

No shirt, no shoes, no vaccine, no service.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nobody said you can't.
    Then what are you on about? We're talking about Izzy's parents, Izzy is their daughter, she's part of the topic of discussion.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Then what are you on about? We're talking about Izzy's parents, Izzy is their daughter, she's part of the topic of discussion.
    I'm not against free speech if that's what you're asking. You can speak on Izzy all you want just like I can respond. All these assumptions, you guys sound like parents in a Sally Jesse Raphael crowd.

We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Can we take any talk of covid to the proper place please?

Thanks.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kdestiny View Post
    Can we take any talk of covid to the proper place please?

Thanks.
    Could not agree more.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So who is buying that this backstage 'heat' between Becky and Charlotte is actually genuine and not kayfabying everyone ahead of Survivor Series?

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Romford Pele View Post
    So who is buying that this backstage 'heat' between Becky and Charlotte is actually genuine and not kayfabying everyone ahead of Survivor Series?
    If we're to believe every single detail about their situation, hard to imagine WWE would go that deep just to sell a storyline. But that's if we believe what the dirtsheets say because Becky did an interview and not once did she really confirm anything behind the scenes.

Personally I think they do have a professional rivalry no different than Austin and Rock had for example. They didn't kick it, but they didn't hate each other, they just wanted to be #1. I don't think it's to the level of Shawn and Bret lol. Either way, whatever they're doing, it's making us question how legit it truly is so that's a plus in my book.