User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Fiction Fight 6 - Discussion Thread

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will also add my congratulations to kdestiny. You already beat the best in the semis so you had to win this one. Just wait for Wilfred's and the Badger/Mazer tag team classic though

Seriously though well done, you are a debating legend now. Also congratulations to mth too for his run in the competition. As Psycho already said, he beat a nigh impossible challenge in Tao Ren and made a great standing here but kdestiny's use of Ash was pretty much perfect.

to both of you!

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

Thanks everyone!

I had loads of fun. This competition specifically is pretty fun for me because of the creativity you can put into it.

HIM was someone I was dreading to face this entire time.

mth is someone I would consider one of the top debaters as well as posters throughout all of my time here. The final was crazy and I really had to do some research at the end there.

Thank you for the revival of this Cewsh, and then Mazer for taking over!!! Looking very much forward to more debates in the future!

Intercontinental Champion
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations Destiny! Brilliant final debate guys

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats to kdestiny for the big win!

I often surprise myself with how well I do in these. I was sure I was done with the Tao Ren fight and dragged my feet a bit because of it and yet, it was probably my best showing in one of these. No disrespect, but I thought Ash was a bit of a step down, an easier adversary, but I underestimated the character and in a sense, kdestiny's debating, as well, and the motherfucker brought it hard and educated my ass. Truly a deserved and hard fought victory.

Now that we're done, I might kick up a new 'choose your own adventure' type think like I did awhile back...

Intercontinental Champion Jarrod1983's Avatar
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Congrats to both finalists! I enjoyed the final debate, glad to see this tournament come to a close.

mth I definatley enjoyed the 'choose your own adventure' stuff you did. Much encouragement to start something like that up again!

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by mth View Post
    Congrats to kdestiny for the big win!

I often surprise myself with how well I do in these. I was sure I was done with the Tao Ren fight and dragged my feet a bit because of it and yet, it was probably my best showing in one of these. No disrespect, but I thought Ash was a bit of a step down, an easier adversary, but I underestimated the character and in a sense, kdestiny's debating, as well, and the motherfucker brought it hard and educated my ass. Truly a deserved and hard fought victory.

Now that we're done, I might kick up a new 'choose your own adventure' type think like I did awhile back...

To be fair, I thought your semi final was the actual final for a while.