User Tag List

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 NFL Thread

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maldives
    Hey, 5 mins toward the end of a primetime game could well allow you to see all of one play and about three or four replays of it.

Bunch of ingrates.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do like the 10 minute earlier start times on Sun and mon. It's something at least

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    30 minutes of earlier start times a week adds up. I maintain that central time is the best time zone for sports games. Being on the east coast, primetime games definitely eat into my snooze time.

Regular season schedule release tonight. Draft in a week. Then the long long part of the offseason begins. Although with the Patriots it will be nothing but a steady state of reports about Brady and Gronk's current moods about playing (spoiler: they will both play but also both might get contracts re-done).

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maldives
    They don't actually 'add up' to a combined earlier start time though. No one is thinking on Fri morning that they're sure glad they got that extra whole 25 mins on Sun and Mon night together.

It's a token gesture for people complaining about late start times. Not a bad thing either, but nothing more than an opportunity to create a positive, although insignificant, headline.

And I agree completely, central time is just about right. Like sports on tv were made just for us.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you guys are really cynical about this kickoff time change lol. Monday Night Football used to kick off at 9PM until 2006. they have changed it various times over the years for whatever reason, I don't think it's for a token headline. I'm sure it's to maximize ratings based on viewership figures not to do a kindness to east coast viewers with bedtimes.

why you all would be so opposed to someone being happy about it is beyond me. don't underestimate the power of sleep. I'm a huge sleep guy. 8 hours a night if possible.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maldives
    Glad you're going to get your extra 5-25 minutes of sleep three nights a week. Sounds like you need it.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh contraire, I think the people who are cranky about a message board post about kickoff times are the ones who need more sleep. Is there anything less significant to be cranky about?

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maldives
    Having an opinion about the insignificance of a thing is being cranky?

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't get why it's even an issue? Fro is happy about it and some people don't care. who cares?

Eagles vs Falcons to open up the season where the Eagles will celebrate their Super Bowl victory.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maldives
    It's not an issue really. It was brought up here and now some folks have added their comments on what they think of it.

On a discussion forum, crazy I know.

you either die a hero... Morrison's Avatar
    or live long enough to see yourself become a dumdum.
    Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fro View Post
    Oh contraire, I think the people who are cranky about a message board post about kickoff times are the ones who need more sleep. Is there anything less significant to be cranky about?
    you're the only one getting oddly cranky about other peoples opinions on this.

RFF CHAMPION 12/13
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Marshall's 'No room sorry bro' comment to Dez hasn't aged well.

RFF CHAMPION 12/13
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Percussion View Post
    It's a token gesture for people complaining about late start times. Not a bad thing either, but nothing more than an opportunity to create a positive, although insignificant, headline.
    Yeah spot on. There are plenty of ways to make the game finish earlier including cutting down the ridiculous amount of time wasted for television adverts in the middle of the game, this is basically worthless. When watching in the UK, the late game would finish after midnight and I wouldn't even notice if the game I was watching started at 4.05ET or 4.25ET.

My dad pinned Mr Backlund Kneeneighbor's Avatar
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Prediction. Game doesn't end earlier. Additional commercials, perhaps in game fill the void.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am getting really excited about the draft coming up. It will be interesting if the Browns end up going with Allen, if the Giants actually take a RB at 2 when they have a 38 yr old mediocre qb, and if anyone will be trading up.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Elway has said the #5 pick is for sale, so teams may be looking to move up. Early speculation is that the Bills might try to make a move.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mozambique
    Couple days out. Really hoping one of those top tier D guys falls to #14.

We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
    Couple days out. Really hoping one of those top tier D guys falls to #14.
    I'd rather they didn't.

Though I have seen Fitzpatrick falling in some mocks.

I love the draft, one of my favorite times of the year.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maldives
    Minkah's very interesting. He's a jack of all trades that could fall victim to being so. For all of the boxes he checks, and he checks plenty, he also doesn't have a full time home position that a lot of coaches would feel comfortable with him taking on some inevitable matchups. He's not twitchy and fluid enough in his hips to be considered a number 1 type corner, not built with the thickness/heft to be a full time downhill safety, and he hasn't shown the deep coverage skills/instincts of a full time centerfield safety. But he can moonlight at all of those positions very effectively when schemed correctly.

Really just depends on any one coach/coordinator falling in love (or enough not) with all of his pluses and feeling like they can work him as a valuable chess piece in their current secondary roster. Also on his side is that he's a football junkie, and there's nothing you won't be able to coach him up on. And every coach will pause to consider that.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Minkah's very interesting. He's a jack of all trades that could fall victim to being so. For all of the boxes he checks, and he checks plenty, he also doesn't have a full time home position that a lot of coaches would feel comfortable with him taking on some inevitable matchups. He's not twitchy and fluid enough in his hips to be considered a number 1 type corner, not built with the thickness/heft to be a full time downhill safety, and he hasn't shown the deep coverage skills/instincts of a full time centerfield safety. But he can moonlight at all of those positions very effectively when schemed correctly.

Really just depends on any one coach/coordinator falling in love (or enough not) with all of his pluses and feeling like they can work him as a valuable chess piece in their current secondary roster. Also on his side is that he's a football junkie, and there's nothing you won't be able to coach him up on. And every coach will pause to consider that.
    Would you rather take Derwin James over him just due to the fact he is an actual safety or does James have more talent?

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So now they’re saying Mayfield is in play at 1. I really hope that’s just a smoke screen to get interest from another team to trade up.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Maybe they think saying they may take Mayfield at 1 makes the 4th pick more valuable... assuming they can do the deal before the draft starts.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That line of thinking makes little sense tho. They take Mayfield at 1 you still have 3 other qbs to choose from. A team would have to really like him to move to 1 to get him, and I just don’t see that happening

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    The line of thinking is that if Mayfield goes 1 then one of the other 3 guys I really like will still be there.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maldives
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayer View Post
    Would you rather take Derwin James over him just due to the fact he is an actual safety or does James have more talent?
    I'd rather go with James because while they both do a number of things really well I think what he does well will translate a little better for him in the league due to his size/athleticism combo.

Minkah can cover deep a little better than James, but James will be a terror in the intermediate part of the field all the way through the line of scrimmage and to the qb. They're both very good athletes, but James is two inches taller, has more length, heavier, runs just as fast, and is more explosive. They're both sure tacklers. Minkah has the edge on covering wideouts one on one if needed, but it's not an island I'd prefer he make a home of. Both can run with tight ends, but James can hang with them a little more physically, especially the more physically gifted te's. Both love the game and will leave everything on the practice and game fields, but Minkah might get a little edge on being a film rat. Don't think Minkah's missed any time with injury, but I worry a bit about a guy his size (not built cery thick) holding up in and around the line of scrimmage much in the pros, as he was used in college. James is built sturdier for the pro grind, but he's missed a few games in college with injury.

Seeing how they turn out and what team gets the better of it (if anyone does) will be fun.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mozambique
    I like James a little more too, but I think Minkah is a SAFE pick. While James' ceiling is probably higher due to his athleticism, I think Fitzpatrick is among the safest prospects in the draft. He is basically an all around better version of Micah hyde imo. But I would be ecstatic if GB got either of them, or one of the two LBs (Smith/Edmunds).

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maldives
    What makes Minkah a safer pick than James?

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like James a little more too, but I think Minkah is a SAFE pick. While James' ceiling is probably higher due to his athleticism, I think Fitzpatrick is among the safest prospects in the draft. He is basically an all around better version of Micah hyde imo. But I would be ecstatic if GB got either of them, or one of the two LBs (Smith/Edmunds).
    Seeing a lot of talk about the Pack moving up. Hopefully it’s to grab Chubb( I can dream)

Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by hithit View Post
    Seeing a lot of talk about the Pack moving up. Hopefully it’s to grab Chubb( I can dream)
    Nick?

They can go ahead

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, that was super funny............

Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Wow, that was super funny............
    I got more where that came from.

I feel they would have to give up a solid amount to move up, they would have to at least get into the top six at worst, though I see Chubb going at either 2 or 4 depending on if the Giants take Barkley or not. I don’t see Indy passing up on him so they could trade with Denver perhaps, but Buffalo is better suited for that spot.

Packers could end up with Minkah, Davenport, or Smith from Georgia and they would be sitting pretty good for the most part. Though I think Davenport is a bit risky.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That’s why I said I could dream. I can see them getting to the 9-10 range, but not much higher.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maldives
    GB moving from 14 to 5, where Denver is shopping the pick and in front of DE-needy Indy, would be worth 600 points according to the trade value chart. Their 2nd rounder is worth 450.

And no, I'm not presuming the chart the end all be all for draft trade parameters, just using a reference that has an actual arguable validity for the sake of discussion.

In other words, Chubb isn't out of reach.

Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Even then, I see Buffalo trading up to that five slot to get their QB unless the Rosen slide talks are real.

Though I would still be a bit surprised if Chubb didn’t end up with the Giants or Browns

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GB moving from 14 to 5, where Denver is shopping the pick and in front of DE-needy Indy, would be worth 600 points according to the trade value chart. Their 2nd rounder is worth 450.

And no, I'm not presuming the chart the end all be all for draft trade parameters, just using a reference that has an actual arguable validity for the sake of discussion.

In other words, Chubb isn't out of reach.
    I didn’t realize the 2nd rounder was worth that much. They also have an extra 4th this year, so I guess it is feasible that they could do it.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maldives
    kdestiny makes a good point though about Buffalo, and all of their ammo, feeling the need to jump in front of Miami to nab Mayweather/Rosen.

And the price goes up for Buffalo in particular with Denver knowing they're in the market for the most valuable asset to be had.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mozambique
    What makes Minkah a safer pick than James?
    I think that's just the perception... with history playing multiple spots well for a team who plays among the highest level of competition, people seem to think he is least likely to be a bust (barring Nelson and maybe Chubb) from what I have seen.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mozambique
    And to clarify my first post, *I* think Minkah is a safe pick only because of the aggregate stuff I have read online. Not my own scouting or research or anything haha.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems that reuben foster didn't do it and his gf was just scheming

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    Detroit will draft an offensive linemen probably..... yay. Hopefully he will bolster the line better than Tomlinson did. What a waste.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Happy Draft Day everyone! I love the draft, and it is always a fun weekend.

In other news, Shad Khan is in talks to buy Wembley Stadium. Maybe it means more NFL activity in London. I hope it doesn't lead to the Jags going to London. It'd be a tough sell to free agents/draftees to play for an overseas team.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Draft day prediction:

Seahawks and Eagles move back and add picks. After their 1st today neither has a pick until the 4th.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maldives
    So, big strategic info release of the day:

Offensive tweets from Josh Allen surface hours before NFL draft

'I hate LeBron' also thrown in there at the end just for Cleveland.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In this day and age, how did he NOT already scrub his twitter account? How does his agent (assuming he has one) not tell him to do so or have someone do that for him? This is day 1 stuff for any athlete going pro.

I don't think this will affect his draft position at all but I can't believe he and his team left this out there until now. Moronic.

Sparklin'
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fro View Post
    Seems that reuben foster didn't do it and his gf was just scheming
    Did she make up the multiple drug possession and assault weapons charges? Hope he turns it around but he's an Alden Smith in the making

Sparklin'
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Josh Allen has worse judgement than Baker....

for a guy that's at best, 3rd best QB it's bad news

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Baker Mayfield has already won this draft with this picture:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...raft-day-photo

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy hell is this draft turning into something unpredictable. Mayfield probably going 1, now the Giants looking at trade down options, Allen making stupid tweets, could be all kinds of fun stuff happening tonight.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At least it is not Josh Allen #1. But Mayfield has bust written all over him. Not as big a failure as Allen will be but I can't see Mayfield leading a team to the playoffs either.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mozambique
    Why not?

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Draft time bitches!

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maldives
    Football Christmas is finally here, boys. Woot.

Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Hell yeah

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Packers trying to move up for Fitzpatrick. Hopefully it happens.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mozambique
    Packers trying to move up for Fitzpatrick. Hopefully it happens.
    Him, James, or Ward would make me ecstatic.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They're All Saying BOO URNS.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Him, James, or Ward would make me ecstatic.
    Yea, I’d be happy with any one of them

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maldives
    Darnold really should be the pick here.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maldives
    Wow.

Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Oh Cleveland...

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mozambique
    Mayfield is my fav of the QBs, yet I can't help but feel NYJ really scored big time haha.

Sparklin'
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Browns could have done worse than picking Mayfield...they're about to pick Chubb which gives them 2 scary good edge rushers

Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Greed View Post
    Browns could have done worse than picking Mayfield...they're about to pick Chubb which gives them 2 scary good edge rushers
    In a shocker they don't.

Weird

Sparklin'
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nevermind...fully convinced they Browns are shit, and Baker's career is DOA with that organization. I like Ward... best coverage guy in the draft and hometown guy...but....Chubb is the best edge guy since Clowney.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mozambique
    Does DEN take Chubb now and pair him with Miller? Or do they take Rosen/Allen and push chubb down even more?

Sparklin'
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Denver should be open for business with their pick.

- - - Updated - - -

But teams are stupid to pass on Chubb. Don't think the Colts will if he's still up there.

Sparklin'
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now that's a pass rush combo. Gonna give offensive lines and QBs fits

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good pick by Denver

Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Buffalo moving up without losing both 1sts

Sparklin'
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's very very easy to take advantage of Tampa's incompetence.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maldives
    Browns could have done worse than picking Mayfield...
    They also could have done better..

RFF CHAMPION 12/13
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't judge that yet dude

TB got a nice return, it wasn't many spots

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maldives
    I can judge it in the very same way all these picks are judged, graded, and selected.

Sparklin'
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If they lose out on James or Fitzpatrick then it's one of the worst decisions possible. Remember, Tampa took a kicker in the second round.

Sparklin'
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They also could have done better..
    I think its safer to say any QB going to the Browns is screwed moreso than saying Darnold or Rosen or Allen is definitively better than Mayfield...

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maldives
    I think its safer to say any QB going to the Browns is screwed moreso than saying Darnold or Rosen or Allen is definitively better than Mayfield...
    Bit of moving goalposts, but ok.

Sparklin'
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How many QBs have had their careers ruined by the Browns? How many picks have busted...it's a significant percentage of them.

Not moving any goalposts this is a team that's been inept since they banished Bill Belichick.

Cards move up...

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maldives
    I'm not defending the Browns.

I'm just saying Rosen or Darnold were better prospects than Mayfield.

If you disagree, ok.

Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Love the Roquan Smith pick. Could be a real stud.

RFF CHAMPION 12/13
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let those defensive studs keep falling thank you

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maldives
    Ha, that's not what matriculate means..

for those watching the nfl network feed.

Sparklin'
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not defending the Browns.

I'm just saying Rosen or Darnold were better prospects than Mayfield.

If you disagree, ok.
    I agree with Darnold, I think he's the top quarterback in the draft. I'm just saying there's really no way to be sure which guy is going to be the best in the NFL. There's no head and shoulders best guy...and one can make cases for the top few QBs

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mozambique
    Quote Originally Posted by kdestiny View Post
    Love the Roquan Smith pick. Could be a real stud.
    MLBs THRIVE under Fangio too. A great pick indeed.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maldives
    I agree with Darnold, I think he's the top quarterback in the draft. I'm just saying there's really no way to be sure which guy is going to be the best in the NFL. There's no head and shoulders best guy...and one can make cases for the top few QBs
    Then maybe they couldn't have done worse than Mayfield..

Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    MLBs THRIVE under Fangio too. A great pick indeed.
    I think GB are going to end up with their choice of the best DBs in James and Minkah

Sparklin'
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Buccos should end up with one of their guys...guess I have to eat my words...so whose the top kicker in the draft? At least they traded down this time

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mozambique
    Alright, TB is gonna take either Fitz or James. So depending on what MIA and WAS do, one of the following should be there at 14: Edmunds, Fitz, James.

RFF CHAMPION 12/13
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cards moved up for not that much, seems like a steal

Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Alright, TB is gonna take either Fitz or James. So depending on what MIA and WAS do, one of the following should be there at 14: Edmunds, Fitz, James.
    Davenport is in that conversation too

Sparklin'
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well they were considering Josh Allen man....that would have been a shit show

Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Torn View Post
    Cards moved up for not that much, seems like a steal
    For what their offense is going to look like he should fit in really well. Great move to get their guy.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maldives
    If you want a LB then Rashaan Evans should very well be in the convo.

Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Well, there goes Minkah

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maldives
    Well they were considering Josh Allen man....that would have been a shit show
    Not if 'there's really no way to be sure which guy is going to be the best in the NFL'

Sparklin'
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love the pick

Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Tampa gonna end up with James then yeah?

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maldives
    Tampa absolutely cleans up here with Derwin James and two extra 2nds. Yikes.

RFF CHAMPION 12/13
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    James, Edmunds, Vea in striking distance TRADE UP PLZ

Sparklin'
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not if 'there's really no way to be sure which guy is going to be the best in the NFL'
    Out of the top tier of QBs that include Mayfield, Darnold, and Rosen. Each have a set of strenghts and weaknesses a GM has to look at, but lost scouts and analysts put them above everyone else.
    You could make an argument for any of them...

Allen is significantly below those guys

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maldives
    No he's not.

Scouts and analysts put Allen right with them, if not higher.

Personally I have them

Rosen
    Darnold
    Allen
    Mayfield