User Tag List

Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,900 of 2506

Thread: 2018 NFL Thread

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Von did a Belichick impression for his press conference. He didn't just say the line he also imitated Belichick's general disdain for the media and their questions. Well done.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I'd be very concerned about the prospects of the team going forward if I were a Packers fan. The odds of hitting the ground running with a new coach seems relatively low, and Rodgers just looks like he's kind of a shell of himself. Granted, a shell of himself is still pretty remarkable but it only feels like that happens in flashes or small doses now.
    Last edited by BGMaverick; November 26th, 2018 at 1:27 PM.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They tried beefing up the secondary in the draft last year but their pass defense has still be suspect. I imagine the young guys will get better. They need to work on the offensive and defensive lines this year, imo.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mozambique
    I'm disappointed in this season for the Packers, but I couldn't disagree more about the longterm prospects. Look at the Saints a few years ago. They finished 7-9 three seasons in a row and people thought Brees was on his way out.

Jaire Alexander is the best CB GB has had since Charles Woodson. Aaron Jones might be the best RB they've had since Rodgers has been there. Adams may be the best WR since Rodgers has been there. They have two blue-chip players on the DL in Kenny Clark and Mike Daniels. David Bakhtiari is one of the top 3 LT's in the league (co-signed by PFF/Chris Collinsworth/many others). Corey Linsley is a top 5-10 Center.

The problem is Rodgers, despite "good" stats, missed a lot of open receivers, threw the ball away a lot more than he generally has before, and just generally was not in the overall groove we're accustomed to. He still makes amazing plays every game though. As someone who has watched every single snap from that team this season, I think it is an issue of staleness/complacency. I like McCarthy, but this feels like Reid in PHI to me. Good coach, but things got stale and a change was needed. That, plus the development of promising rookie WRs and (hopefully?) a solid secondary option at WR for depth, should help him a lot.

Now, despite all of those positives. There are GAPING holes at Safety, OG, and both EDGE positions.

EDGE: Clay Matthews is a free agent after this season and I cannot imagine him signing an extension at his cost. Nick Perry, on the other side, is currently being paid as much as Matthews was, but had 1.5 sacks in 9 starts this year. Going into the 3rd year of this extension, I wouldn't be surprised if they cut him. That leaves two openings at a position that is already weak, but frees up a ton of cap money. So hopefully they can sign a top edge player in FA, and also invest a high draft pick in the position too (they get two 1st's afterall).

Safety: Maybe Tramon Williams can be serviceable at FS after a full offseason learning the positions. Other CB's have made the move to lengthen their careers. But I don't feel great about it. Kentrell Brice, the starting SS, should not be a starter. I hope there is someone different starting at both positions in 2019.

OL: As mentioned above, Bakhtiari and Linsley are studs. Bulaga at RT is great too, but is injury prone and getting up there in age. When he is out, their OL suffers. And he has only played a complete season once in his 8-year career. They drafted Spriggs in the 2nd round a couple years ago to be the answer to that issue, but it doesn't appear to be working out. They should look at IND and how they rebuilt their OL over the last 2 seasons and how it's paid dividends for Luck.

If they hit on those three position groups in the offseason, I have faith in Rodgers to get back to where he should be and they could be a SB contender again.
    Last edited by Bandit; November 26th, 2018 at 11:51 PM.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All of those ifs and faith probably won't matter if they don't hit on the coach. It's asking a lot for that coach, whoever it is, to right a lot of the wrongs within one season. So if that's the case, that's another wasted year of Rodgers.

It's looking like the Colts, Chargers, Seahawks, and Vikings are the prime teams to take the wildcard spots. Clearly fluid, but there's a lot to like about those four teams.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mozambique
    I agree they definitely need to get the right person in at HC.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I miss Mike Mularky.

My dad pinned Mr Backlund Kneeneighbor's Avatar
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by BGMaverick View Post
    All of those ifs and faith probably won't matter if they don't hit on the coach. It's asking a lot for that coach, whoever it is, to right a lot of the wrongs within one season. So if that's the case, that's another wasted year of Rodgers.

It's looking like the Colts, Chargers, Seahawks, and Vikings are the prime teams to take the wildcard spots. Clearly fluid, but there's a lot to like about those four teams.
    Vikings are going to drop their next 2 games.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think 9-6-1 will get them a wildcard with the Panthers tough schedule and probably finishing at 9-7.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Titans are still in the wildcard race. The next four games (Jets, Jags, Giants, Redskins) SHOULD have them sitting at 9-6 going into the final game against the Colts. Four games against teams that are pretty much out of contention or likely will be by then. Colts have Dallas and Houston, if they lose one of them they'll be 9-6 going into that game too. It's the Titans though, who knows. Denver are the other team that can run the table, with the Chargers possibly resting starters if 5th seed is locked up by final day.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maldives
    The NFL's top 25 under-25 players for 2018

1) Patrick Mahomes

2) Tyreek Hill

3) Todd Gurley

4) Ezekiel Elliott

5) Kareem Hunt

6) Alvin Kamara

7) Christian McCaffrey

8) Danielle Hunter

9) Jared Goff

10) Myles Garrett

11) Deshaun Watson

12) Jamal Adams

13) Ryan Ramczyk

14) Saquan Barkley

15) Derwin James

16) Laremy Tunsil

17) JuJu Smith-Schuster

18) Tarik Cohen

19) Joe Mixon

20) Kenny Clark

21) Marshon Lattimore

22) T.J. Watt

23) Bradley Chubb

24) James Connor

25) Yannick Ngakoue
    Last edited by Percussion; November 29th, 2018 at 10:05 PM.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would say the pregnant wife/fetus beater is overrated there. As good as he is, I would take Gurley over him for sure.

Donde esta la biblioteca Pablo Diablo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    It's a shame he's such a trash human being because he is an exciting player.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maldives
    Jamal Adams may be the best football player on that list.

RFF CHAMPION 12/13
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's not.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maldives
    Hard to argue with that.

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    It's hard for a safety to really be better than really good QBs, RBs or WRs unless they're HoF level in my mind.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maldives
    No it's not. Because it's not a matter of overall value to the team, it's about who are the best, talent and production-wise, regardless of position.

It's how guys are ranked on big boards year in and year out leading up to drafts.

We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quentin Nelson should be on this list.

He's been a beast this season

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cowboys are well in this game. Playing well and the Saints offence is off.

My dad pinned Mr Backlund Kneeneighbor's Avatar
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Randy Gregory bet on the Saints tonight

too big to fail Tainted Eclipse's Avatar
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ussr
    this saints loss is more frustrating than any of the eagles losses this season. fuck the saints.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks to be a massive win for Dallas. The Rams potentially avoiding a road playoff game too. This Cowboys defence will keep them in any game in this form.

RFF CHAMPION 12/13
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSS

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tainted Eclipse View Post
    this saints loss is more frustrating than any of the eagles losses this season. fuck the saints.

RFF CHAMPION 12/13
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayer View Post
    Believe it or not, the NFC East could have a 3 way tie two weeks from tonight. If the Eagles beat the Giants and Skins at home (they will be favored to do so), the Cowboys beat the Skins (favored to do so) and the Saints beat the Cowboys (favored to do so) all of the teams will be 6-6 with the eagles playing at the Cowboys for first place.
    Lol nope

Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayer View Post
    It was funny how Dallas thought they were a receiver away from competing. They actually gave up a first round pick which might be a top 10 pick considering the schedule Dallas has the rest of the way.
    Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Judas Iscariot View Post
    Lol cowboys
    Still laughing are we buddy

RFF CHAMPION 12/13
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Batter View Post
    Looks to be a massive win for Dallas. The Rams potentially avoiding a road playoff game too. This Cowboys defence will keep them in any game in this form.
    The defence is amazing. Randy Gregory blunders aside what a fucking performance from them all. Would never have thought 13 points was enough to beat Brees and the Saints. Insane turn of events.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Torn View Post
    Lol nope

Lmao

Incredible salt.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Titans are still in the wildcard race. The next four games (Jets, Jags, Giants, Redskins) SHOULD have them sitting at 9-6 going into the final game against the Colts. Four games against teams that are pretty much out of contention or likely will be by then. Colts have Dallas and Houston, if they lose one of them they'll be 9-6 going into that game too. It's the Titans though, who knows. Denver are the other team that can run the table, with the Chargers possibly resting starters if 5th seed is locked up by final day.
    The Titans defensive line has gone to absolute shit. Morgan and Orakpo have gotten old quick. They always look gassed now.

We obviously way overpaid for Butler. What a surprise. I can't believe the Patriots let a guy go because they could tell the instant he lost a step and then another team overpaid for him. That doesn't happen every single year.

So we're going to be giving up a lot of points. Meanwhile we average 18.9 a game.

The offensive line is a joke. Marcus has half a second to get rid of the ball on every snap.

And it is becoming increasingly apparent that Vrabel doesn't yet know what he's doing coaching situational football.

If I'm a Pats fan I am very concerned about getting my doors blown off by this team.

RFF CHAMPION 12/13
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Incredible salt.

RFF CHAMPION 12/13
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was one of the worst officiated games I've seen in a while, so many bad calls on both sides - Jaylon's helmet to helmet non call, facemask missed on Dak, weirdly bad offsides on Gregory, terrible spot on a first down when Beasley was like 2 yards short, questionable pass interference to end the game, Brown tugged down in the endzone for Saints TD, our DBs were also very physical with Thomas and got called a few times but it was the same style as Richard's DBs played in Seattle where they would almost dare the refs to flag them every play and only got called a few times. So I'll assume this group will be doing the Super Bowl.

Kris Richard is the fucking man and did an amazing job with his gameplan to stop the Saints offense (I love Marinelli but make no mistake this is Richard's defense now). I would say it's a blueprint but I'm not sure many other defenses have the athletes in key places that the Cowboys have, obviously at LB Jaylon and LVE are ridiculous. They are playing at such a high level, always worth a reminder of what a comeback story Jaylon Smith has been, and the 2nd rounder which looked like a wasted punt when he was really struggling when getting back to full health last year now looks incredible now he's fully healthy. Their atheltic ability is a major part of why this defence is performing so well. Payton kept running screens and plays to get around the edge etc to and they kept getting stopped because the speed advantage they are used to wasn't there, the linebackers were constantly there and Lawrence and Gregory also have the speed so they spread out wide. Lawrence is an animal and needs to be signed long term ASAP.

Was surprised when it was Jourdan Lewis who almost came up with a pick and then had the game sealing pick late as he hasn't been particularly involved this year but it seemed like Richard had him spy on Kamara and clearly it worked. Obviously the pressure up the middle was huge and blitzes and stunts to bring constant extra inside pressure was probably the main thing other teams will takeaway from this game when they play the Saints I guess.

RFF CHAMPION 12/13
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://streamable.com/71l9r this kind of play is elite game saving athleticism

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Torn View Post
    Lol nope

Lmao

Is there a parade in Dallas tomorrow or something?

Look they had a great win last night. However, if Eagles win Monday, both the Skins and Eagles are a game out. It's far from over.

Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Kareem Hunt released after video of him pushing/kicking a woman was made public.

Wow

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mozambique
    Lots of respect to Chiefs brass for making that move.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
    Lots of respect to Chiefs brass for making that move.
    And they lose all credit because they drafted and still keep Tyreek Hill.

http://www.espn.com/college-football...-strangulation

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow indeed. especially when they are a Super Bowl favorite this year.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mozambique
    Quote Originally Posted by _me View Post
    And they lose all credit because they drafted and still keep Tyreek Hill.

http://www.espn.com/college-football...-strangulation

Different GM's. Dorsey drafted Tyreek Hill. Veach released Kareem Hunt. Current brass should not lose any credit for making this decision.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mozambique
    Although after posting that, I now recognize you also said "and still keep."

Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Redskins will sign Hunt tomorrow

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
    Although after posting that, I now recognize you also said "and still keep."
    I am actually for second chances so I am fine with them giving Hill a chance. I don't recall any other issues and don't think one mistake should blackball someone forever.

I just think the only reason the Chiefs released Hunt was because the video became public, not because the actually care about domestic violence.

Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    They did mention that Kareem lied to them about it as well

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kdestiny View Post
    They did mention that Kareem lied to them about it as well
    "We don't care if you choke your pregnant girlfriend or kick her. Just don't lie to us about it." - Kansas City Chiefs

Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    I think the whole deal is messed up to be fair with him as well as Hill.

Redskins gonna sign all of them

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Just saw the video for the first time.

At first I thought it was just the shove and thought that's what everything was about and was going to say people might be overreacting. Then it continued. If his boys weren't there he was going to destroy her.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The NFL knew about the Hunt incident, they had the police report and did an investigation of the case, but never requested an interview with Hunt himself prior to deciding not to punish him earlier this year. They also told the Chiefs to stop pursuing the video. What a joke. Zeke got overpunished to be made an example of and then they went back to their true policy of not caring about violence against women until the video goes public. Whoever gets accused next better watch out though because now we're back to the "pretend to care" part of the cycle. The next guy is getting Zeke'd no matter the evidence.

Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Okay Chicago, glad you got that out of your system

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Okay Chicago, glad you got that out of your system
    I swear to god if they lose this game

Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Classic trap game

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    What the actual fuck

Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Good thing it's Chase out there. Not ideal but yeah

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Where did these Giants come from That punt and the save was great.

Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    yeah, tough one to swallow there

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Missin' Crosby.

Bye bye, Pack.

Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Ohmygod

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Ohmygod

Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    OT drive was horrific. 3 fumbles? Come on

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Titans.

Jumping Jesus Christ on a cracker.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid_Planet View Post
    The Titans.

Jumping Jesus Christ on a cracker.
    At least you didn’t lose to the fucking Cardinals

Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Very true

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hithit View Post
    At least you didn’t lose to the fucking Cardinals
    Yeah that was....weird.

RFF CHAMPION 12/13
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fro View Post
    The NFL knew about the Hunt incident, they had the police report and did an investigation of the case, but never requested an interview with Hunt himself prior to deciding not to punish him earlier this year. They also told the Chiefs to stop pursuing the video. What a joke. Zeke got overpunished to be made an example of and then they went back to their true policy of not caring about violence against women until the video goes public. Whoever gets accused next better watch out though because now we're back to the "pretend to care" part of the cycle. The next guy is getting Zeke'd no matter the evidence.
    It's total bullshit man. Absolute clowns.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If the Browns don't get Lincoln Riley from Oklahoma, McCarthy could be an interesting fit.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    packers. woof.

I don't hate McCarthy as a hire for the Browns if it ends up happening.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    McCarthy earned this.

Personally I just don't think his team plays hard for him anymore. He's lost them.

Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    The fact that they haven't had more Super Bowl wins let alone appearances with Aaron Rodgers as their QB is baffling to me

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The fact that they haven't had more Super Bowl wins let alone appearances with Aaron Rodgers as their QB is baffling to me
    Not really that baffling. They have been a great regular season team, then McCarthy would suck a dick in the playoffs. He would get a lead and get conservative, letting the other team back in the game.
    Or the defense wouldn’t be able to stop anyone.
    Or the offense couldn’t score touchdowns. Laundry list of blame to go around really.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chargers are going to be a hell of an out in the playoffs.

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chargers versus Houston in the AFC Title Game.

Rams against Saints in the NFC Title Game.

I think LA and Houston will both knock out Pittsburgh and New England this year.

It would be awesome to see an LA versus LA Super Bowl.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That Chiefs/Chargers game in two weeks is going to be huge, if things hold course. Chiefs have two matchups left with tough defenses: hosting Ravens, going to Seattle. Those are huge because if they lose either of those two and the Chargers one and that opens the door for the Patriots to take the top spot.

Also, how confident should the Steelers be that they win the division?

@ Raiders
    vs. Patriots
    @ Saints
    vs. Bengals

Meanwhile, the Ravens have
    @ Chiefs
    vs. Buccaneers
    @ Chargers
    vs. Browns

Both teams have two tough games and then a divisional finale.
    Last edited by BGMaverick; December 3rd, 2018 at 11:58 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Baltimore winning would make them threats to the Steelers too. On paper they both finish off 2-2 and the Steelers nab it by half a game, but if Baltimore close out winning more games than Pittsburgh, they clinch that division. The AFC is very interesting this year whereas I can't see past a Rams vs. Saints NFC conference final. The permutations are numerous in the AFC - the Chargers can still pip the Chiefs with them still to play, Ravens can still pip the Steelers, homefield advantage is all to play for, and the Colts, Broncos, Titans and Dolphins are only a game off that last wildcard spot.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maldives
    Don't think I've enjoyed the Texans this much since '02. Genuinely fun football to watch and root for.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Percussion View Post
    Don't think I've enjoyed the Texans this much since '02. Genuinely fun football to watch and root for.
    It's amazing what they can do with a QB. Isn't it?

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maldives
    Bill O'Brien should donate a fat chunk of his salary to DW4's favorite charity..

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Emmanuel Sanders tore his Achilles in practice yesterday.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have some really big games this week with divisional and wildcard implications.

Seahawks vs Vikings
    Eagles vs Cowboys
    Colts vs Texans
    Chiefs vs Ravens
    Bears vs Rams

It's going to be a great week of football!

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Dolphins vs Pats (only because it's in MIA a known Brady jinx city)

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, the Pats always struggle in Miami. 1-4 if their last 5 I believe which is a baffling stat for a team that won 12-14 games in each of those years. And Brady's stats tell the same tale.

So I agree it's one to watch although I'd like to hope they break that trend this year and come out with a comfortable win and a division title.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No Howard for us, you’re wining this one.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a feeling someone out of the Pats, Chiefs, and Steelers will be losing this week.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good win for the Titans. Worried about the Giants game, other than that it should be plain sailing against eliminated teams in the Redskins and Colts, both at home.

Big game at the weekend could be Chiefs vs. Ravens. If the Ravens can sneak that, it would put pressure on the Chiefs and Steelers divisionally. For the latter it could be catastrophic with the Pats and Saints still to play. 9-6-1 would eliminate them if Baltimore and Titans go 10-6, which would be favourable SHOULD the Ravens win Saturday. Eagles vs. Cowboys as well.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ll be rooting for the ravens but I have a hard time imagining them winning in Arrowhead. I think the chiefs will stomp them easily.

The jags. Yikes. They were a quarter away from the super bowl last year and look how fast/far they’ve fallen.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They basically ran it back without any major improvement offensively and hoped for sustainability defensively. Clearly wasn't the right path to take.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fro View Post
    I’ll be rooting for the ravens but I have a hard time imagining them winning in Arrowhead. I think the chiefs will stomp them easily.

The jags. Yikes. They were a quarter away from the super bowl last year and look how fast/far they’ve fallen.
    that's what happens when you put your faith in bortles.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good win for the Titans. Worried about the Giants game, other than that it should be plain sailing against eliminated teams in the Redskins and Colts, both at home.
    that week 17 game against the colts could be a big one if they both are 9-6 which is possible. Colts have a tougher schedule though. I would love for the Ravens keep winning and have the Steelers miss.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Big game at the weekend could be Chiefs vs. Ravens. If the Ravens can sneak that, it would put pressure on the Chiefs and Steelers divisionally. For the latter it could be catastrophic with the Pats and Saints still to play. 9-6-1 would eliminate them if Baltimore and Titans go 10-6, which would be favourable SHOULD the Ravens win Saturday. Eagles vs. Cowboys as well.
    No way the Titans go 10--6. They're losing that game to the Colts.

So 9-7 at best. 8-8 if the Giants win next week.

Which considering all those shitty losses to Miami, Baltimore etc. would be fairly impressive.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Colts might be looking at moving up the draft order by then. I'm optimistic. That of course means the Redskins game is the actual banana skin!

Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    titan up

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a feeling someone out of the Pats, Chiefs, and Steelers will be losing this week.
    Tom Brady in the house of horrors.

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Without Howard I would be very surprised.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know mate. These injuries just been horrible to us.

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    2 blocked punts. HAHAHA What a shambles.

Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo Diablo View Post
    2 blocked punts. HAHAHA What a shambles.

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    ASDJASPODJAOPSJDOPAWJPOERJASOPFJOPADSKDOPKASOPDKAS PO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Some wild finishes here

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Scott View Post
    Tom Brady in the house of horrors.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

COOOOOOOOMEEEEEEEEE ONNNNNNNNNNNNNN

FUCK THE PATS

- - - Updated - - -

FAT GRONK TRIPING AT THE END

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m still in shock to be honest. Just watching that play over and over.

RFF CHAMPION 12/13
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Scott View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

COOOOOOOOMEEEEEEEEE ONNNNNNNNNNNNNN

FUCK THE PATS

- - - Updated - - -

FAT GRONK TRIPING AT THE END
    Hahah yes Chris!!!! Been waiting for this

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thankfully I did not see the game because I’m vacationing in Turks & Caicos.

I heard one pats fan say it was the most devasting play since the tyree helmet catch tho, lol.