User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 101 to 140 of 140

Thread: WWE Monday Night RAW (Blame Game) - November 20th 2017

  1. #101
    Pissed Off
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    in a library
    Posts
    37,797
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    306850
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by mr sabu View Post
    so wwe put up a video on there youtube saying reigns wins ic title to become grand slam champ

    funny they didn't do that for ambrose
    WWE acknowledged Ambrose as a grand slam champ on the website I believe. I am almost certain I remember seeing them post something about it.

  2. #102
    Main Eventer lotjx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    You have to keep it for 30 days, lotjx. Stop trying to change it. You agreed to the terms when you joined the game.
    Posts
    9,477
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    27095
    So, you debut a new faction after WarGames and Survivor Series. Interesting take.

  3. #103
    Pissed Off
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    in a library
    Posts
    37,797
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    306850
    usa
    Not sure how I feel about Reigns as IC champ. Wait and see.

    Glad to see Paige back but beyond PMS(good theory guys) why would they bring those two up and not some of the other women that I have actually heard of from NXT. I don't watch a lot of it but I do try to keep up a bit with it. The crowd was excited about Paige and silent for the new two women.

  4. #104
    I'm always watching you.. MMH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    33,256
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    69481
    Quote Originally Posted by VHS View Post
    I'm curious to know the reasoning behind bringing up Mand and Sonya since (a) Sonya hasn't really been on much and (b) Mandy's only had on NXT once. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for some Mandy Rose because she seemed to show a lot of potential in her one match w/ Ember. Been waiting for her to come back, but never expected her to be shot up to the main roster all of a sudden.

    And the two of them being tacked on w/ Paige seems kind of random. Paige can just be a powerhouse all to herself, but ehh... glad to see her back any case. That may have been one of the loudest ovations in the last 2 years.
    Well there is the Tough Enough link I suppose...

  5. #105
    hotthickbutteredtoast mth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Sask., Sask.
    Posts
    57,364
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    252972
    The TE link was mentioned during the attack and I think the question of their reasoning for alliance is intentional as that was being asked by the announcers throughout it, as well.

  6. #106
    World Champion
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,378
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    82320
    Mandy has been on NXT more than once, by the way.

  7. #107
    World Champion
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,378
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    82320
    Quote Originally Posted by lotjx View Post
    So, you debut a new faction after WarGames and Survivor Series. Interesting take.
    huh

  8. #108
    Legend virmicious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Skank Louis. Home of all the skanks.
    Posts
    39,527
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    478185
    germany
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayer View Post
    huh
    Maybe he is counting hbk and sweet chin music as a new faction. The band is back together!

  9. #109
    Pissed Off
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    in a library
    Posts
    37,797
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    306850
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayer View Post
    Mandy has been on NXT more than once, by the way.
    I admit I don't really watch it. Hard to get in Raw and Smackdown some weeks. I try to keep up so I know some of the wrestlers down there and kind of what is going on but to me and probably a lot of casual fans that may or may not watch NXT these two were out of left field. My wife is looking at me to explain who they are and I had no clue. I think this showed with the live crowd as well since they really didn't react to those two.

    I remember the announcers saying something about Tough Enough but how long ago was that though?

  10. #110
    Wolfpac Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    30,658
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    344513
    The funny thing is, Paige was constantly digging at Mandy on Tough Enough. I don't know if she was trying to play the whole "anti-Diva" thing but every show I watched, Paige would light her up.

  11. #111
    Pissed Off
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    in a library
    Posts
    37,797
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    306850
    usa
    So doing some looking up. TE was 2015. Rose has had like 3 matches on tv for NXT but was on one season of Divas(which was before my wife got into the show otherwise she would have known her. ) Deville has had way more I see. I just never really picked up on the name I guess what little I have seen. Well we will see how it goes.

    I am interested to see if more women are added to Smackdown now that we have more women being added to Raw lately.

  12. #112
    World Champion
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,378
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    82320
    Quote Originally Posted by MTR View Post
    I admit I don't really watch it. Hard to get in Raw and Smackdown some weeks. I try to keep up so I know some of the wrestlers down there and kind of what is going on but to me and probably a lot of casual fans that may or may not watch NXT these two were out of left field. My wife is looking at me to explain who they are and I had no clue. I think this showed with the live crowd as well since they really didn't react to those two.

    I remember the announcers saying something about Tough Enough but how long ago was that though?
    you didn't hear the whole crowd chant NXT?

  13. #113
    World Champion
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,378
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    82320
    maybe Billy Kay and Peyton Royce show up on smackdown? With the Mae Young classic competitors, NXT should be able to replace them.

    I also heard rumors of Nikki Bella coming back.

  14. #114
    Pissed Off
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    in a library
    Posts
    37,797
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    306850
    usa
    I didn't hear the chant. I may have missed it but I didn't hear the chant and neither did my wife. I would go back and watch it again but my dvr is on the fritz.

  15. #115
    Pissed Off
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    in a library
    Posts
    37,797
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    306850
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayer View Post
    maybe Billy Kay and Peyton Royce show up on smackdown? With the Mae Young classic competitors, NXT should be able to replace them.
    I would like to see them come up and Smackdown could use some more women.

  16. #116
    World Champion
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,378
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    82320
    Quote Originally Posted by MTR View Post
    I didn't hear the chant. I may have missed it but I didn't hear the chant and neither did my wife. I would go back and watch it again but my dvr is on the fritz.
    Gotcha. It was pretty loud.

  17. #117
    FBI Warning VHS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Asparagus Video, M aisle.
    Posts
    9,263
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    71083
    Quote Originally Posted by MMH View Post
    Well there is the Tough Enough link I suppose...
    Oh, totally forgot about the latest Tough Enough. I remember giving up on it just one episode in because it was rubbish.

    Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayer View Post
    Mandy has been on NXT more than once, by the way.
    I don't doubt that. Once, twice, three times... can still count the times on one hand.

  18. #118
    What'cha gonna do? Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Over
    Posts
    25,238
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    120524
    canada
    Quote Originally Posted by MTR View Post
    I would like to see them come up and Smackdown could use some more women.
    Not really.

  19. #119
    Pissed Off
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    in a library
    Posts
    37,797
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    306850
    usa
    Why not? They don't need the same number as Raw but it would be nice to get a couple fresh faces over there and change up some of the combinations we are seeing if they are not going to do a superstar shakeup anytime soon.

  20. #120
    What'cha gonna do? Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Over
    Posts
    25,238
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    120524
    canada
    We've just had the GOAT women's title change. MITB is still in play and the best superstar on the entire roster is champion. It's a 2 hour show with 8 women on the roster, there's plenty of life in it.

  21. #121
    Pissed Off
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    in a library
    Posts
    37,797
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    306850
    usa
    Fair points but I think depending on how things play out you will start seeing a lot of the same matches if they are not careful unless they decide to let Lana start wrestling again.

  22. #122
    World Champion
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,378
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    82320
    They don't have 8 women on the roster. They have 6 and one of them is Tamina who isn't over. Lana is not a capable wrestler either. They need depth. We've literally seen almost every combination of the 6 that are wrestling now.

  23. #123
    Main Eventer Sasori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Daniel Bryan's Dreams just kicked you in the balls!
    Posts
    9,076
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    123006
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    The funny thing is, Paige was constantly digging at Mandy on Tough Enough. I don't know if she was trying to play the whole "anti-Diva" thing but every show I watched, Paige would light her up.
    I'm not hating on Paige, but her face did look a little different. Kinda puffy. And the red lipstick was a little too bright.

  24. #124
    YOUR NEXT ROH CHAMP... greebull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Mr. Anderson! ... ANDERSON!
    Posts
    2,393
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    9061
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
    I'm not hating on Paige, but her face did look a little different. Kinda puffy. And the red lipstick was a little too bright.
    I thought she looked hot as hell.

  25. #125
    Wolfpac Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    30,658
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    344513
    Braun is the new Sid. Not a bad thing. But he's the modern day Sid.

  26. #126
    Midcarder
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    183
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    With adding more women to the roster, does that mean we won't have to see as much of Nia Jax?

    I am completely unimpressed with her. She's the modern female version of King Kong Bundy or any of the other large, yet not muscular, wrestlers that Vince gets a hard on over.

    I had heard she was thinking about taking a leave of absence due to being unhappy about her pay and booking. Let's hope that's true.

  27. #127
    Pissed Off
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    in a library
    Posts
    37,797
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    306850
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    Braun is the new Sid. Not a bad thing. But he's the modern day Sid.
    Braun is way better than Sid and doesn’t play softball that I aware of

  28. #128
    Wolfpac Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    30,658
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    344513
    Quote Originally Posted by MTR View Post
    Braun is way better than Sid and doesn’t play softball that I aware of
    The new anything should (imo) be better than the old. He's not a better promo than Sid but he moves better. Sid was awesome back in 1995-1996. Super over. 3-4 moves. Promos are to the point, no bs.

  29. #129
    hotthickbutteredtoast mth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Sask., Sask.
    Posts
    57,364
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    252972
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinger_Splash View Post
    With adding more women to the roster, does that mean we won't have to see as much of Nia Jax?

    I am completely unimpressed with her. She's the modern female version of King Kong Bundy or any of the other large, yet not muscular, wrestlers that Vince gets a hard on over.

    I had heard she was thinking about taking a leave of absence due to being unhappy about her pay and booking. Let's hope that's true.
    That "leave of absense" already happened. Also, I love Nia.

  30. #130
    Midcarder
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    235
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10969
    I've always had a thing for Paige and I agree that something looked very off or different when she came out this time... to the point I was kind of like "Eww" when they had a close up on her face.. I really hope it was just the make-up! she's such an attractive woman that she doesn't need any surgeries or anything like that!

  31. #131
    Wolfpac Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    30,658
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    344513
    She posted a pic on Instagram from last night and she actually looked better in the pic so maybe this was an HDTV situation where she was able to filter it up on IG but on live t.v. it just didn't come through that good.

  32. #132
    dude it's iron man.. man
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,621
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10276
    Quote Originally Posted by MTR View Post
    WWE acknowledged Ambrose as a grand slam champ on the website I believe. I am almost certain I remember seeing them post something about it.

    maybe true, but not getting as much coverage as reigns

  33. #133
    ◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤ Bill Casey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    ◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣
    Posts
    79,632
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    282603
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by mth View Post
    That "leave of absense" already happened. Also, I love Nia.
    Also I heard after the fact that the rumors were wrong and it was largely due to the physical demands of the road and to heal her body a bit...

  34. #134
    hotthickbutteredtoast mth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Sask., Sask.
    Posts
    57,364
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    252972
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Casey View Post
    Also I heard after the fact that the rumors were wrong and it was largely due to the physical demands of the road and to heal her body a bit...
    They also posted this video after she came back of her being involved in a fashion show...

    Pretty sure she just got some time off and did that and the internet just wanted some sweet NEWZ DRAMA.

  35. #135
    World Champion BIGFEETS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    11,385
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5568
    Quote Originally Posted by virmicious View Post
    Just seen Kamala is in the hospital on life support
    He's actually doing better, according to recent reports. He's still in the hospital, but he's no longer on life support.

  36. #136
    Legend virmicious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Skank Louis. Home of all the skanks.
    Posts
    39,527
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    478185
    germany
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGFEETS View Post
    He's actually doing better, according to recent reports. He's still in the hospital, but he's no longer on life support.
    Where in the world have you been?

  37. #137
    E-Bow The Poster Rancid_Planet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    BE BEST
    Posts
    23,124
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    348463
    Also calling yourself "BigFeets" and having a Kamala avatar is sort of cruel.

  38. #138
    World Champion BIGFEETS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    11,385
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5568
    Quote Originally Posted by virmicious View Post
    Where in the world have you been?
    Hiding.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid_Planet View Post
    Also calling yourself "BigFeets" and having a Kamala avatar is sort of cruel.

  39. #139
    E-Bow The Poster Rancid_Planet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    BE BEST
    Posts
    23,124
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    348463
    Funny though.

  40. #140
    World Champion BIGFEETS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    11,385
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5568
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid_Planet View Post
    Funny though.
    I'll allow it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •