User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Movie Trailer Thread

Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This trailer has been out for a few weeks but I only just saw it. The first one was good, although I found it to be overrated (it wasn't THAT good). In any event, this is a pretty solid trailer for the sequel.

Jobber
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BGMaverick View Post
    Sheesh. Lots to digest in there.

I am looking forward to the release of this film. I'm a fan of the Fast and the Furious franchise. Although some parts seem extremely stretched along the storyline, I still liked them due to the dynamism.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Iím a huge mark for the Fast series and am totally willing to suspend disbelief for 2+ hours of cool shit, but Iím really going to need them to explain A) Han being alive and B) Dom/Mia having a brother.

We were all led to believe that Han got killed, but somehow he survived the bullet/explosion/amnesia and is suddenly capable of finding where this world class crew has been hiding?

Eight movies and not a single mention (Iím rewatching the series, have completed 1/2/4/5) of the third Toretto sibling? Who also has allegedly been running in the same line of work as Domís crew?

Bruh...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Fro View Post

This trailer has been out for a few weeks but I only just saw it. The first one was good, although I found it to be overrated (it wasn't THAT good). In any event, this is a pretty solid trailer for the sequel.
    It looks like jump scare bullshit.

Not wanting people to die from an unnecessary lab leaked super virus to own the libs.
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Move over Tyson, we've got a new hot take guy.

Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean anyone saying A Quiet Place was any sort of horror classic is off base but it was enjoyable enough. Put it in the same class as Signs - fairly mediocre but a fun popcorn monster flick with an intriguing premise that never really goes anywhere deep. Swing away Merrell - they're allergic to water! Lol.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean anyone saying A Quiet Place was any sort of horror classic is off base but it was enjoyable enough. Put it in the same class as Signs - fairly mediocre but a fun popcorn monster flick with an intriguing premise that never really goes anywhere deep. Swing away Merrell - they're allergic to water! Lol.
    Took out the whole alien invasion with a super soaker.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "We've located their weakness. They're vulnerable to water and smashing them in the face with a fucking baseball bat!"