Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The 12th Rajah Debates Discussion Thread

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The 12th Rajah Debates Discussion Thread

THE GREATEST WRESTLING DEBATE TOURNAMENT ON THE INTERNET HAS RETURNED...

After being away from posting regularly on the forums for awhile, i'm back now. And as the official custodian of the Rajah Wrestling forum's greatest tradition, that means that it's time for the Wilfred's Debates to return as well! In the 11 prior installments of this tournament we have seen forum heavyweights fall before the onslaught of newcomers from out of nowhere, we've seen major forum feuders throw down against each other in a storm of words and punctuation, and we seen person after person make their name as a credible and thoughtful poster at the expense of their peers, while people who fancy themselves kings of debate have fallen short time and time again, (I am 0-7, for the record.) In short, Wilfred's debates is how we sort out who is the best of the best here at Rajah. And it's time to put up or shut up.

Now, it has been awhile since we had one of these and there are a ton of new faces around who may not be familiar with it. So here's a few things to know about the debates.

- The tournament is conducted as an elimination style tournament. Think the NCAA Basketball tournament, just with fewer players.

- All debates will be comprised of 3 posts by each competitor, each with a word cap of 250 words.

- Those 6 posts must be staggered. You can't make your next post until the other debator has had their turn.

- Pictures, gifs and videos can be used in literally unlimited amounts to support your point.

- The winner will be chosen equally from 4 sources. 2 judges, a reader write in vote, and a poll which will be posted on the main page along with your debates which will allow the greater Rajah audience to vote on your words.

Now then. The debates are here, and I am looking for 16 worthy souls to engage in a melee of words for the amusement and betterment of this forum.

Are you ready?

The 1st Rajah Debate Official Preview!

Welcome, one and all, to the glorious debut of the Rajah Debates! For years, the best and brightest minds of the Rajah forum have done battle with words about a myriad of fascinating topics from the wrestling world, seeking to answer the questions that plague the wrestling community. Is John Cena actually a good wrestler? What's the greatest wrestling show of all time? Is anyone as good as Bobby Lashley? (No.) But just like we did last year, we're bringing the debates to you and letting you guys act as judge, jury and executioner.

The way this works is simple. Each match will involve a maximum of three 350 word posts from each participant going in order. At the end, you guys and our panel of judges will vote to see who moves on to the next round to get one step closer to Rajah immortality. Over the course of the next month you'll grow to know and root for these brilliant weirdos until we eventually crown a grand champion. And this year we celebrate a new era of the debates with a name change as we seek to expand out to the greater Rajah audience. We're naming it after the name on our metaphorical paychecks, and with any luck this year we'll start a tradition which will come to define our lovely website full of weirdos for years to come.

Now then, at last we have settled on the 16 brave men and...well, just men who will be doing loquacious battle in the Rajah arena this year. For those of you who have never seen these debates take place, or for those of you who are unfamiliar with our contestants, this preview will act as a little primer to get you ready for the show to start! First thing's first, let's take a look at the big board and see who is on the bracket for this year.

I did the seeding in terms of success in past debates on this site, and that determined all of the matchups for round 1. Now let's take a look at some of out combatants!

VS.

Once upon a time Badger was the king and steward of these debates when I was just a lowly poster trying desperately to get out of the first round. Since his Terry Funk-like retirement, he has made the occassional comeback to make sure that there is no doubt in anyone's mind that he is every bit the tenacious badger that he ever was. This year he's looking to become the undisputed emperor of Rajah debates before he rides off into the sunset one last time. He attacks weak arguments viciously, and is an absolutely imposing figure casting a shadow over this year's competition.

Meanwhile, Samuel Hall is a total unknown. A years long lurker, who emerged out of the mist to throw down the gauntlet, Sam has an intensely difficult first test ahead. If Sam can somehow manage to bring Badger down, it will send shockwaves through the entire competition.

VS.

Back in the old days of Rajah the wrestling forum was split into 3 sections, WWE TV/PPV, WWE Wrestling and General Wrestling. As tends to happen, each forum developed its own regulars who regularly disparaged the denizens of each of the other, but by far the most mocked group of posters were the odd crew who populated the WWE Divas thread. Eager for women's wrestling to the extreme, there were a number of posters who literally never posted outside of that thread, and were commonly considered by elitist fuckpuppets to be weirdos. Therefore it was quite a surprise one year when the_man_diva, one of the Divas Thread regulars, signed up to join the debates a few years back, and in one of the coolest things ever to happen on Rajah TMD went beast mode and ran the table, not just winning the championship, but doing it in style, and proving that these debates are an equal proving ground for anyone with a keyboard and a burning desire to win. This year he makes his comeback against a stacked field, but we have all learned better than to be against TMD.

lotjx, on the other hand, is one of the great mysteries of this forum. Sometimes lotjx will reel off a series of interesting insightful posts and sometimes he'll post like a drunk 6 year old has hacked his account. But entering into this competition, there is no better first round matchup for him than against the first man who shocked the world. If lotjx wins this whole thing, I am being entirely serious when I say that it will change the trajectory of his reputation on this site. Something in me thinks he can do it. But now he has to prove it.

VS.

Defrost is an asshole. With a debating style seemingly engineered specifically to frustrate and confuse anyone who comes in contact with it. He will cut down your carefully constructed arguments with a single sentence and leave you there, jaw agape, trying to find a response. He also one of this forum's top contrarians, who is ready and willing to go the extra mile to disparage any and everything you love. He is an assassin with the range of skills and knowledge to make your life a living hell. Good luck.

Peter Griffin hates Defrost like Donald Trump hates fine dining. If he is not careful, Defrost will cook him and eat him for dinner. Well done with ketchup.

VS.

Psycho is a man whose enthusiasm for just about everything in the wrestling world is matched only by his competitive nature and love for games of this sort. Despite entering the debates a number of times, he's never had that defining moment or run that he'll be remembered for, and he's hungrily seeking that this year.

How much of Donald is a persona? After years of posting with him, I still don't feel like i'm equipped to answer that. Is there a deeply shrewd and intelligent mind at the center of all of the irreverent posts? If so, then people in this tournament are in a lot of trouble.

VS.

Rip is a veteran. He has a great deal of experience. He is stately. He's old, what i'm trying to say is that Rip is old. But don't use that as an excuse to take this grizzled bastard lightly, because he was wrecking foolish young folks and dominating debates for years before your dad forgot to pull out. He hasn't been to the promised land in a long time, and perhaps even more than Badger he might be seeking that one definitive win to finally put these whippersnappers in their place.

Nash Diesel is not going to win this tournament. But if he does, we'll name it after him.

VS.

BIG BAMMA FAMMA, (not what it actually stands for,) has been a prestigious poster on this here site for years, and has dabbled in debates before. Like many in this year's competition, he a has a lot to prove and a long hard road ahead of him to get to the title, but BBF has a grab bag of wits and wile that may make him the single biggest wild card in this entire tournament. If you're putting money on an underdog who can win the whole thing, this may be your best bet.

BGMaverick has been around the block a long time, but it was only recently that he really emerged from his shell and started posting a ton, giving us a glimpse of a passionate guy who is happy to argue loud and long about just about anything, and who has a good head on his shoulders. He's never been put in a position to succeed or fail on his own words like this, and i'm very excited to see what he comes out with.

VS.

Kangus' seeding here is something of an insult to a guy who regularly makes it far into the competition, and who is one of the hardest outs in Rajah debate history. Kangus will absolutely not make it easily for you and is known for harrying his prey and taking apart their arguments piece by piece until nothing is left. Frankly, the only reason I can think of that he is ranked this low is because chaos makes the debate master very very happy. Hmm.

Honey_Badger, or as we're going to affectionately call him in this tournament "Badger Jr." is maybe the most high profile breath of fresh air the forums have had in a long time. He's now new as such, but of late he's been everywhere and has been seen to be both thoughtful and interesting in his approach to posting and debate as well. He has made it clear that he is here to win, and is excitable as all hell when it comes to competition. He's going to have his hands full with kangus, but if he can get past him, he's got a straight line to the trophy.

VS.

The other entries I have broken down separately, but these two have a similar enough backstory that i'm going to break them down together. Both of these two are debate veterans, both in the Rajah debates, and in the lesser known Fiction Fight debates as well. Both are very capable, but have rarely stood out throughout their time in the debates. I very much want to see a distinctive performance from one of these guys here, because I can't help but feel if they can shake off that early round curse, they will be very, very dangerous in the rounds to come.

Last edited by Cewsh; September 5th, 2017 at 11:47 PM.

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, before anyone volunteers to be a judge, I would first like to extend the invite to mth, as a forum debate winner and your favorite wrestling forum mod.

We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    I'm in for a return. I always look forward to this returning

Mentioned
    363 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I won a debate?

Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by mth View Post
    I won a debate?
    You've probably won one once right?

Mentioned
    363 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kdestiny View Post
    You've probably won one once right?
    Should we debate whether I've won a debate?

Also, I'm going to be on vacation for about a week and a half in Sept., so that might complicate me being involved. Also, I might not be good at it.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Bullshit. You would be great in this mth.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was actually getting a WIlfred's itch lately. Count me in.

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good shit.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Did I win this last time, or did we not complete the final?

Happy to play or judge as required boss.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip View Post
    Did I win this last time, or did we not complete the final?

Happy to play or judge as required boss.
    It came down to you and me in the Final I think? Or our opponents didn't play so we ended up being the final or something, and it took so long for everything to come together that I said it wasn't worth going through because the interest was dead. You claimed forfeit and took an unsanctioned victory. I'd be happy to do it for real this time.

Football manager? Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Can I put myself down as first reserve? Ya know in case you can't find 16 actually intelligent people to take part.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    It came down to you and me in the Final I think? Or our opponents didn't play so we ended up being the final or something, and it took so long for everything to come together that I said it wasn't worth going through because the interest was dead. You claimed forfeit and took an unsanctioned victory. I'd be happy to do it for real this time.
    More than happy to mate, just have to both make it through the rabble

Rush
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm absolutely down for some debating. I'll be out of town Thursday through Monday next week for an event but after that I'm good to go. I guess I should brush up on my wrestling knowledge. Who's popular these days? Who are all the cool kids cheering for now?

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Virgil.

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, so far we have:

kdestiny
    Psycho666Soldier
    Rip
    kangus

These guys are all seasoned vets. I would love to see some new people give it a try who have never done it before! Peter, I would absolutely love it if you were in. This is exactly the sort of thing I think you could make a name for yourself in.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    I agree with cewsh. Peter you could honestly take this with your passion. Cewsh, I know you hate my guts but I would love to be a judge. Definitely don't have time to debate but will be reading with interest regardless.

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah, bro. We both know why you can't be allowed to be part of debates anymore. Happy to have you as an enthusiastic spectator though.

Rush
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know, I think I'm going to like mod Cewsh.

Rush
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And to all of you new people unsure about all of this, sign up you'll love it!

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    italy
    ​I volunteer.

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're in.

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm in.

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome!

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where's Rancid? I'd really like to see him throw his hat in on this. Also this could be the place for someone like PurePlayer or BGMaverick to shine. I'd love to see their output in a focused debate.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll volunteer my services for judging.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    I'm in for reals.

Champ is Gone
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm in

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes!

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Peter Griffin vs. Defrost in the first round. It's happening.

Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Ratings

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Quote Originally Posted by Cewsh View Post
    The subject being Vince?

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Subject:- WWE is the superior wrestling product in todays market.

Supporting Argument :- Defrost

Counter Argument :- Peter Griffin

Now that's money.

Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Griffin View Post
    The subject being Vince?
    Triple H

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Role reversal would make it more intersting. Defrost debates for WWE and Peter for NJPW.

What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Naw it'd be boring as fuck. This isn't Play Doh. You're not going to be able to mold PG into someone who can argue FOR something he doesn't know or care about unless you enjoy watching people with no arms and legs try to ride a motorcycle (quiet the inner laughter )

Having them debate the company they support and the meltdown that will come because of it will be much more entertaining.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I may be limited, but I'll sign on as a competitor.

Rush
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some people are going to try to cozy up to the judges for preferential treatment while others will be looking to the polls for support. But me, I have my attention focused on those write-in votes. Nobody, I say NOBODY, is more sympathetic to those write-in voters than your old pal kangus. So buy those stamps, send those emails and make sure the fax machine has paper because together we're going to conquer this challenge and I'm going to win the new car and the title of best wrestling debater in world history.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Role reversal would make it more intersting. Defrost debates for WWE and Peter for NJPW.
    I think that was what RIP was suggesting bro.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would sign up but the last 2 or 3 times I've done this I was magically "randomly" paired with someone I was l literally having consecutive negative run-ins with. The last thing I want is to sign up and have to "debate" Peter Griffin. Not because he'd murder me in a debate but it's just boring. It's like Battle Bowl where "randomly" 2 people feuding were forced to team up. It was way cooler for me to see Nasty Boy Knobbs paired up with Ricky Steamboat or something crazy like that.

You didn't see me, right? HHHnFoley_Rulez's Avatar
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe in moaning about such treatment you will now be deliberately paired with someone neutral so you don't feel victimised, though.

Should have played the long game on that one instead of quitting.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am in. it's been a while...

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Nah, bro. We both know why you can't be allowed to be part of debates anymore. Happy to have you as an enthusiastic spectator though.
    Definitely.

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    I would sign up but the last 2 or 3 times I've done this I was magically "randomly" paired with someone I was l literally having consecutive negative run-ins with. The last thing I want is to sign up and have to "debate" Peter Griffin. Not because he'd murder me in a debate but it's just boring. It's like Battle Bowl where "randomly" 2 people feuding were forced to team up. It was way cooler for me to see Nasty Boy Knobbs paired up with Ricky Steamboat or something crazy like that.
    I have literally never said that it is random. It is not random. I group people to get the maximum eyes on the debates.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    I'm not really going against Frosty am I FFS

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Embrace your destiny.

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have 10 so far, so i'm looking for 6 more brave, beautiful bastards ready to put it all of the line to take home the trophy.

Also, here's the best part. This year there is going to be an ACTUAL PHYSICAL TROPHY.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    My destiny for him to finally make my head explode?

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Yeh whatever Cewsh, I still haven't got my DVD from that multicolour review thingamajig from years ago

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeh whatever Cewsh, I still haven't got my DVD from that multicolour review thingamajig from years ago
    Oh shit, really? Everyone else got theirs. What was it supposed to be?

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Fucked if I know, All I 'member is we all suggested matches (I suggested Taker/Cena from Vengence 03 I believe) and you said those who's got used would receive a DVD, That's all I know haha.
    I shouldn't worry about it mind

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you win this tournament, I will get you 2 DVDs.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    If I win this tournament the apocalypse is nigh.

Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Oh shit, really? Everyone else got theirs. What was it supposed to be?
    I didn't get mine either to be fair

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have literally never said that it is random. It is not random. I group people to get the maximum eyes on the debates.
    Probably why it takes 9 months to complete the first round.

Rush
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to see romnumbers vs JTnumbers in the first round. Just two fuckin' titans of wrestling theory battling it out.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Surely Rom 'this sucks' numbers vs Lot 'what is going on' jx would be the way forward?

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Peter...Have you ever done a Wilfred's and how many times did you call that person a cunt or count "laj;fej;ao8jf;" as an actual word?

I'm not very confident in Cewsh seeing this thing through.

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am. Cewsh is a man of his word. When he commits, he is in it to win it.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honey_Badger View Post
    I am. Cewsh is a man of his word. When he commits, he is in it to win it.
    Except he has a history of flaking out on Wilfred's in the past so........

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have run this and Fiction Fight a combined 8 times. I gave up on it last time because there was a ton of nonsense and a major lack of interest in it.

So yeah, fuck off ND. We're doing this.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have run this and Fiction Fight a combined 8 times. I gave up on it last time because there was a ton of nonsense and a major lack of interest in it.

So yeah, fuck off ND. We're doing this.
    So you admit you flaked out? Got it. We're doing what? Nobody said that this wasn't going down, unless I'm missing what the 2 of us are doing to which I hope it's what I've wanted for almost 10 years to happen between the 2 of us. DM me for pictures.

What the fuck is Fiction Fight? And cool, you ran some nerd shit a combined 8 times, you still flaked out because you were too busy wanting to get your reviews plugged on the main page. You've actually bailed on this site several times for long periods of time so who's to say you won't have something magically come up where we'll have to wait 2 months for you to come back and do something you're wanting to do.

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not really interested in rising to any of that. Happy you're so passionate about the game though. It's gonna be a fun one this year.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not really interested in rising to any of that. Happy you're so passionate about the game though. It's gonna be a fun one this year.
    I would like to throw my hat in as a judge. The panel needs someone who they can not only rely on but someone who will give an ultimately unbiased approach to deciding the winner.

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really rather have you as a competitor. You're a very notable debator on this forum.

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    italy
    Why is Nash being a cunt here and the Politics board? Or has this always been the case? Anyway, I challenge him in the first round.

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SOLD!

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    STILL NEED 6 MORE SIGN UPS

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lotjx View Post
    Why is Nash being a cunt here and the Politics board? Or has this always been the case? Anyway, I challenge him in the first round.
    Did Mayweather come out of retirement to fight Shannon Ritch?

You might have sold CEWSH, he's always had a thing for underrating my abilities. But look here Lord of the Jumping X-Rays (lotjx?) I will not debate a jobber. At least not a jobber who's jobbed to the likes of Peter Griffin. Jobber.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    #NASHISGASH

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can't back down from a challenge Nash!

Mentioned
    443 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    If you'll let me sign up, I know I've been a bit shady in the past with this but thought I'd give it a shot. Also what's the time frame for this, I'll be out most of October due to getting married

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #NASHISGASH
    I'm not Gash. Fuck that dude. He was a rapper from Flint, MI on the same record label I was on once upon a time. My ex-gf and him dated for a minute before we were together, she even made a bunch of his cd's back in 1999 to hand out. Problem was, she forgot that she left them in my vision so I took the cd's and dumped them down the sewer drain. He was trying to hand out his shit at a Mastamind in-store, super disrespectful. I find it highly offensive to be told I'm Gash when in fact I'm not Gash and have never once claimed to be that flaming pile.

Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayer View Post
    You can't back down from a challenge Nash!
    Judges can't participate.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    If you'll let me sign up, I know I've been a bit shady in the past with this but thought I'd give it a shot. Also what's the time frame for this, I'll be out most of October due to getting married
    Just save yourself and others the trouble and don't bother lol. For one, it'll take till October for Cewsh to put this all together. Second, you have flaked out quite a few times haven't you????

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    #NASHISGASH

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm surprised Donald flakes out with this. he is on the forums like 10 hours a day

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's like when someone asked Mark Hammer to post a picture of himself and he left the boards for 2 months. Sometimes shit just triggers people to leave and commitment might be a trouble, not being able to make puns and jokes throughout a debate might be a hard thing for Donnie to overcome, idk. It's like asking a doll that only speaks spanish and english why it's not speaking japanese.

Mentioned
    443 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayer View Post
    I'm surprised Donald flakes out with this. he is on the forums like 10 hours a day
    When I should be working

Mentioned
    443 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Just save yourself and others the trouble and don't bother lol. For one, it'll take till October for Cewsh to put this all together. Second, you have flaked out quite a few times haven't you????
    Looking as a chance to redeem myself.

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donald, you're in!

Sparklin'
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did the Wilfred debate once. Fun times, highly recommended!

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    italy
    Peter Griffin > Nash....

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Hahahahahahaha

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lotjx View Post
    Peter Griffin > Nash....
    Hahahahahahaha
    Don't get too excited PG. You yourself have gone above and beyond to remind us this kid is a dumb ass so he probably has no clue what that even means.

Peter you would be the easiest person to debate because you have no communication skills whatsoever. You would no doubt have to go first because you would simply respond with "djpaf4ioj Vince LOL Cunt!" and that would be it. Boring.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think we need to see this debate happen

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You've been seeing us go at it in a more relaxed and entertaining environment. When you watch Sabu v. Terry Funk in a barbed wire match, are you expecting the next match to look like Lou Thesz v. Ed Lewis? Of course not. And of course I'm Sabu and PG is broken down busted up Funk.

Mentioned
    443 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Are you saying your posts are full of botches, Nash Diesel?

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Don't get too excited PG. You yourself have gone above and beyond to remind us this kid is a dumb ass so he probably has no clue what that even means.

Peter you would be the easiest person to debate because you have no communication skills whatsoever. You would no doubt have to go first because you would simply respond with "djpaf4ioj Vince LOL Cunt!" and that would be it. Boring.
    Wibble wobble derp derp woop sedoiqsoaosdaooa

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    You've been seeing us go at it in a more relaxed and entertaining environment. When you watch Sabu v. Terry Funk in a barbed wire match, are you expecting the next match to look like Lou Thesz v. Ed Lewis? Of course not. And of course I'm Sabu and PG is broken down busted up Funk.
    So you are a coked up mentalist? At least you admit it

Banned
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    You really ought to look up the definition of that word before ever using it again. Honestly you should have looked it up before using it a million times on this forum as an insult.

Mentalism is a performing art. The word you are looking for is 'mental', example sentence "Peter Griffin told everyone his real name and became outraged when they used it because he is mental".

Mentioned
    443 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Mentalist has more than one meaning, Mark. It can also mean an insane person.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Are you saying your posts are full of botches, Nash Diesel?
    You call them "botches", I call it reality. It looked way more realistic when Sabu would do a crooked triple jump moonsault than when you see Ricochet backflip.

Wibble wobble derp derp woop sedoiqsoaosdaooa
    Again, this is the majority of your posts....

Banned
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I've never seen it defined that way ever and the only person I've seen it used in that context is Peter Griffin so if I were a betting man I'd wager that it's wrong.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Mark, Little buddy, We went through this weeks ago when you said the same thing, Mentalist also means a crazy person. Guessing you didn't remember that exchange though because you were probably in a back-alley half an hour later with vomit on your shirt and piss dribbling down your jeans.

Banned
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    It's probably one of the most curious and inoffensive things to call someone but you can feel the hate he puts behind it with every use.

Banned
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Mark, Little buddy, We went through this weeks ago when you said the same thing, Mentalist also means a crazy person. Guessing you didn't remember that exchange though because you were probably in a back-alley half an hour later with vomit on your shirt and piss dribbling down your jeans.
    Maybe it means that in whatever podunk shithole you stumbled out of but nobody elsewhere uses it that way.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If the back and forth going on in the NXT Thread is a potential template of how this could dissolve, then I'm going to be out.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Well it won't be will it because neither of them are in this and the tournament will have guidelines so I will be adhering to.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BGMaverick View Post
    If the back and forth going on in the NXT Thread is a potential template of how this could dissolve, then I'm going to be out.
    You've obviously never read or been part of these debates because they aren't like that at all which is why I don't get why people think me destroying Peter Griffin or Lotjx would be extremely entertaining. I'm shackled from my eyes to my dick in these things.

With that said, if you're that shook about words, I'd gladly join this thing if you're the 1st one I get to debate just to show you there's nothing to be scared about.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You've obviously never read or been part of these debates because they aren't like that at all which is why I don't get why people think me destroying Peter Griffin or Lotjx would be extremely entertaining. I'm shackled from my eyes to my dick in these things.

With that said, if you're that shook about words, I'd gladly join this thing if you're the 1st one I get to debate just to show you there's nothing to be scared about.
    You're 100 percent correct. I haven't never read or been part of the debates. I don't have a clue so I was just throwing it out there because what is going on in the other thread doesn't strike me as a debate but it may to some other people. You're right...it's not entertaining at all. Even if someone was taking you to task, I would find no joy in it.

I'm definitely not "shook" by the words. I was just stating that it's going to be a major waste of time if what I'm seeing over there is a prelude to this.