I am.

Out
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOLDBERG'S BEST FRIEND View Post
    I am.
    Are you free around 10pm Wednesday your time to play our preseason week 3 game?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Tomorrow at 10pm I can't make. Could you do 11p?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    @Beefy I can also go anytime in the next 2 hours FYI.

Out
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I leave for work at 11.30 your time so that doesn't work. We're only advancing to week three where I play you now. I'll put me on auto so just play it whenever you can in the next 24 hours.

@Fro we're up after that, I should be free all Friday if you're around

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefy View Post
    I leave for work at 11.30 your time so that doesn't work. We're only advancing to week three where I play you now. I'll put me on auto so just play it whenever you can in the next 24 hours.

We're talking pre-season right? If so, you can play my ghost.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

Thanks dude.

Out
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fro View Post
    We're talking pre-season right? If so, you can play my ghost.
    Try to log on some time from Thursday afternoon your time until Friday though or else you're trusting the AI to make your roster cuts for me.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Teddy Bridgewater, Doug Martin , and Joel Bitonio got me AJ Bouye.

Seems about right.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Streaming now week 3 preseason vs. Beefy ghost.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Beefys ghost is winning by 10 at halftime and he gets the ball back but then I looked over and realized that I was using the broken controller. Feeling very good now because I changed controllers. Looking for a huge second half.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I think beefy is using his entire secondary against me but his defense is very stout.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try to log on some time from Thursday afternoon your time until Friday though or else you're trusting the AI to make your roster cuts for me.
    I'm on now.

Is there anyway to see how big your roster is? its not giving me the cut option on the thing to do tab and I can't see anywhere it says how many guys I need to cut to get to 53

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Try to trade to see how many in your roster.

Donde esta la biblioteca Pablo Diablo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    We have advanced to the last week of preseason. Make your cuts.

GBF you have me. Play my ghost.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    K

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    So I have done a few "cheater" trades and my team rating is still below some of the other user teams.

I'd really like to stay in the league this year, and I'm definitely in for the new game. The last 2 weeks I have faced the AI teams of Pabs and Beefy, and they were both rated higher than me, and I lost both games.

When you guys have better team ratings than me, I can't even compete. Happy to take any advice here. I want to stay in the league but I need some help I think.

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Well for one thing it's preseason so the rosters are always a little weird. I know Beefy especially has ridiculous depth. Also Beefy only lost one game last season and I won the Super Bowl so our teams are going to be better than most.

Where on your team overview screen are you rated below B?

Out
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I have done a few "cheater" trades and my team rating is still below some of the other user teams.

I'd really like to stay in the league this year, and I'm definitely in for the new game. The last 2 weeks I have faced the AI teams of Pabs and Beefy, and they were both rated higher than me, and I lost both games.

When you guys have better team ratings than me, I can't even compete. Happy to take any advice here. I want to stay in the league but I need some help I think.
    I literally just watched the game against me so I'm probably in a good position to say something here. Firstly my roster is ridiculously stacked. I'm sure there are teams with higher ratings but I put a lot of time and effort into eliminating any weaknesses in the roster. I've traded well with other players, I've signed free agents in positions of need, I went young early and piled XP into certain stats which fit the scheme I'm running and I turned up for the draft each year so I could get good young players who I could then play straight away and earn loads of XP on.

Basically my roster is really good. It's just all fell apart for me in the post-season each year. I'd expect the AI to get 13+ wins with that roster if we simmed the season. But I had one of the lowest ratings back in September when we started.

But I don't think the rosters are why you lost. You actually were playing well and were leading and looking comfortable late in the second quarter and then threw three quick interceptions giving up a pick six and two short fields which completely changed the game.

You ran the ball like four times all game even though the third one of those you was a 70 yard TD run.

There's other decisions you don't help yourself with either. I've played a lot of Madden these last three years and this is, without hyperbole, the worst defensive playcall I've ever seen:

https://clips.twitch.tv/FaintArbitraryCakeJebaited

Second and goal at the 1 and you take out a defensive lineman and switch to a dime defense for basically the only time in the game. My O Line didn't even need to do any work. On the replay at the end of the clip there isn't a single defender in view. Madden is probably more about play calling than it is execution as the computer will handle most of the execution for you and the play calling here was horrible.

I hope you don't quit, maybe just use this season to play around a little bit. Try calling plays without just relying on the suggestions screen, try to run it a little more and try to focus on the shorter throws instead of going downfield so much. When you were dumping off to the running back or looking for the guys on drag or out routes you were looking dangerous but then it looked like you'd get bored and decide you'd need to bomb it long to my secondary.
    Last edited by Beefy; June 29th, 2018 at 8:42 AM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Thanks dudes.

Out
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're underway in the regular season. Good luck all.

Reminder that we're looking for circa 48 hour advances.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Good luck studs.

you either die a hero... Morrison's Avatar
    or live long enough to see yourself become a dumdum.
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I literally just watched the game against me so I'm probably in a good position to say something here. Firstly my roster is ridiculously stacked. I'm sure there are teams with higher ratings but I put a lot of time and effort into eliminating any weaknesses in the roster. I've traded well with other players, I've signed free agents in positions of need, I went young early and piled XP into certain stats which fit the scheme I'm running and I turned up for the draft each year so I could get good young players who I could then play straight away and earn loads of XP on.

Basically my roster is really good. It's just all fell apart for me in the post-season each year. I'd expect the AI to get 13+ wins with that roster if we simmed the season. But I had one of the lowest ratings back in September when we started.

But I don't think the rosters are why you lost. You actually were playing well and were leading and looking comfortable late in the second quarter and then threw three quick interceptions giving up a pick six and two short fields which completely changed the game.

You ran the ball like four times all game even though the third one of those you was a 70 yard TD run.

There's other decisions you don't help yourself with either. I've played a lot of Madden these last three years and this is, without hyperbole, the worst defensive playcall I've ever seen:

https://clips.twitch.tv/FaintArbitraryCakeJebaited

Second and goal at the 1 and you take out a defensive lineman and switch to a dime defense for basically the only time in the game. My O Line didn't even need to do any work. On the replay at the end of the clip there isn't a single defender in view. Madden is probably more about play calling than it is execution as the computer will handle most of the execution for you and the play calling here was horrible.

I hope you don't quit, maybe just use this season to play around a little bit. Try calling plays without just relying on the suggestions screen, try to run it a little more and try to focus on the shorter throws instead of going downfield so much. When you were dumping off to the running back or looking for the guys on drag or out routes you were looking dangerous but then it looked like you'd get bored and decide you'd need to bomb it long to my secondary.
    it really does come down to these kinds of things. this isn't the real nfl, where if you trade for some star players or a few key pieces you suddenly start winning games, cause in the end it's still you holding the controller. obviously having better rated players will help, but it'll only take you so far.

madden 15 and 16 were terrible for me. i think i won maybe two user games over the span of those two years, and ended in a tie two other times. this was back in the real wild west days of trading. at one point in madden 16 i had a 90+ peyton manning throwing to a 90+ brandon marshall and i couldn't make shit happen between them and was constantly losing games, user and AI alike. wasn't until last year that i somehow managed to not suck, and i cant even tell you exactly why that happened. i did pretty decent with bortles, then traded him to mmh for stafford and really found my groove from there. stafford would never have been one of my top choices for QB, but it worked out amazingly. i traded with you for leveon bell and ended up benching him for cj anderson and winning the super bowl against mikey. the top talent and high ratings arent always going to be what's best for the team we create or the style we play. and sometimes the style we wanna play just isnt going to work. madden 15 and 16 in this league was big on the deep ball, and i couldnt for the life of me accomplish those. but i felt like i was missing out, so i kept pushing it. madden 17 came around and despite having a long ball receiver on my team in arob, i went more conservative in my passing, never gave up on the run game, and things started to click. and then once i got stafford and found a play or two for a deep bomb that worked for my team, i started to connect on those. and i didnt find those by the suggestion menu during a game, i went in and ran a bunch in practice mode. it's a bit of an annoying process to get good at this game when it clearly doesnt come as naturally or as easily as it seems for others.

i'd definitely suggest for this upcoming season you try and do shit you wouldnt normally do, just to see how it feels. rush on every play and only throw on a third down if you need to. do different shit on defense. pass exclusively to the middle of the field for a quarter. see if anything works. once something starts working, even if it's not your instinct to do it, finally seeing some progress and forward momentum will override that instinct pretty quickly.
    Last edited by Morrison; June 30th, 2018 at 1:31 AM.

you either die a hero... Morrison's Avatar
    or live long enough to see yourself become a dumdum.
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we're also less than a month and a half out from the new game dropping. my grudenesque broadcasting career didnt take off so i plan on picking it up and hopping back into the league if it sees fit to continue.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    You guys have created a monster

Out
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We've two user games this week. Pabs vs GBF and CWE vs Fro. With that being the case I'm ok if this one stretches to 72ish hours but please try to get these games arranged.

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    You guys have created a monster
    Alright monster. Are you free at any time the rest of today or most of tomorrow? It's a holiday here.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    @Pablo Diablo I can go anytime after 5pm PST tonight or after 7pm tomorrow.

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Let's aim for tonight. That would work better for me.

- - - Updated - - -

@Pablo Diablo I can go anytime after 5pm PST tonight or after 7pm tomorrow.
    Sorry should have quoted you. Let's aim for tonight. That would work better for me.

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Come @GOLDBERG'S BEST FRIEND we can celebrate LeBron.

Me celebrating because he's out of the east.

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    It's passed my time of playing tonight. We can try tomorrow but it would have to be right at 7pm your time.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Sorry. Fanny came over and I forgot.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @CWE earliest I could play would be Tuesday

If you can play my ghost tomorrow feel free cuz idk if I'll even be able to play Tuesday

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    @CWE earliest I could play would be Tuesday

If you can play my ghost tomorrow feel free cuz idk if I'll even be able to play Tuesday
    I can play anytime in the next 10 hours if you are on auto.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CWE View Post
    I can play anytime in the next 10 hours if you are on auto.
    Sorry didn't think to do this before but I'm on auto now

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    @Pablo Diablo any action tonight? Otherwise I can go closer to 6p your time tomorrow. Or just play my ghost. All good.

- - - Updated - - -

I guarantee that my ghost is better than me.

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Sorry was a busy weekend and holiday for me so knew I wouldn’t have made a later start. You play my ghost. Compare your play to how you played against me in preseason.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    �� thanks. I will.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @GOLDBERG'S BEST FRIEND

we should play an exhibition match since we are of similar skillsets in this game. maybe throw a tenner on it. you can pick your team first and I will pick a team of equal or lesser OVR rating.

side note @CWE I can probably play tonight if we haven't advanced yet

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    He played your AI already from what I saw.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    @Fro

17-12 me. Matt Ryan threw a pick in the endzone as time expired to end it.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Streaming now vs. Pabs ghost.

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    I see you made it to just before half with me up 14-7 before you got called away.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo Diablo View Post
    I see you made it to just before half with me up 14-7 before you got called away.
    Yep. I just finished. It was ugly. We have advanced.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Streaming my week 3 game against the Pats. I'm 0-2 and could use a win.

Golden Friend has been ok. I drop a ton of passes that look like they should be caught. Looking to tighten it up.

Also Duke Johnson has Had a few huge run TD plays. Like 60 yard type stuff, however after last game he regressed 4 points. Might make a move for a good RB.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I finally won a game against the lowly pats. I took some of the advice here and tried mostly doing new stuff and relying on running more. Huge game out of the freshly regressed Duke Johnson. Friend had a hideous game. 168 yards and 0 TD'S but a win is a win.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    @Fro Maybe we get a 4th of July exhibition tomorrow in honor of America easily defeating England in the fucking revolutionary war and declaring our independence?

I'm around all day grilling/flag waving/swilling beer and hanging.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Fro Maybe we get a 4th of July exhibition tomorrow in honor of America easily defeating England in the fucking revolutionary war and declaring our independence?

I'm around all day grilling/flag waving/swilling beer and hanging.
    You available now-ish?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    We will have to regroup.

Out
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Streaming my game vs the Oilers then it's just Fro I think.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I should be able to play tonight

Out
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mikey's QB is the third highest rusher in the league!

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey_Jones View Post
    Bradley Paulk is gonna tear this league apart.

86 speed
    87 acceleration
    91 agility
    90 juke move
    85 spin move

And he's a QB. He's getting 5,000 yards this season
    5,000 yards is the aim. He's on course for a lot of TD's as well

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Are we advancing tonight?

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't have a chance to play my game so I've put myself on auto for the week. Someone can advance us.

Out
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Advancing now

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Streaming now vs. Cards. Trying to even up my record.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    That may have been my best game of this version. I still gave up 21 points but my offense was beastly and I had control the whole game for the first time since the previous edition. I got an easy win and I immediately face them again after my bye next week.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Mikey's QB is the third highest rusher in the league!
    5 rushing TD's this week for Paulk

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I'm skipping all the scouting, yes?

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Yeah it's the last season.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Cool. Are we advancing today or tomorrow?

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    We've been advanced to Week 5

My players XP points have been spent, despite the setting stating it shouldn't affect user teams. Anyone else got this issue?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I need to get my week 6 game in by Tuesday 10am/UK 6pm if possible. I'm then traveling for a week. Actually I may bring my PS4. More to come on that. Otherwise I will miss 6 IRL Days.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Can't wait for next game weeks battle between the leagues two elite rushers. Carroll Ramsey vs Bradley Paulk

Out
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hahaha. Can you go tonight? I'm conscious there's some football matches coming up

Edit - actually Pabs has to play his game and is going to do that tonight. Maybe we can go Thursday?
    Last edited by Beefy; July 9th, 2018 at 2:14 PM.

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    I need to get my week 6 game in by Tuesday 10am/UK 6pm if possible. I'm then traveling for a week. Actually I may bring my PS4. More to come on that. Otherwise I will miss 6 IRL Days.
    I’ll play mine tonight and advance us so you could have a chance to play tonight.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Thanks!

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Hahaha. Can you go tonight? I'm conscious there's some football matches coming up

Edit - actually Pabs has to play his game and is going to do that tonight. Maybe we can go Thursday?
    I'm around all day Tuesday and Wednesday except the evenings, whilst Thursday I can possibly do late

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    We've advanced.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Streaming my week 6 game now!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Picked up another fairly easy win against The Cardinals. I had a rare audience(pabs was watching) so I started doing dumb shit at the end and nearly screwed up but I held on. 3-2 now. Better start for me. I'll see you chums next sunday. If you can please leave me off auto and force me, I will play my he Sunday when I land.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk

I've got a 2 hour window now, or after 9pm tonight?

Out
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Playing now on Mikey's stream.

Edit - or not. Servers won't let us play so we're going to reconvene at 7am
    Last edited by Beefy; July 12th, 2018 at 5:35 PM.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Attempt 2 at Mikey vs Beefy

https://www.twitch.tv/themikechilds

Out
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We advanced this morning, Fro was still on auto so they simmed his game (he won)

If you're putting yourself on auto it's best to set it to only be one week.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Lost my running back for 5 weeks. Guess it's Kelce time again...

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We advanced this morning, Fro was still on auto so they simmed his game (he won)

If you're putting yourself on auto it's best to set it to only be one week.
    That was intentional. I can't play over the coming days but will hopefully be able to jump back in later on.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I can play the current week game in about 8 or 9 hours.

Out
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can play the current week game in about 8 or 9 hours.
    Fake news.

I need to advance us if we're going to get this season finished. Can you play tonight?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Streaming in 10

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I'm all wrapped up now. Had a very fun game. I'm in a winning streak and every game I go life and death against the computer. I still love this.

Mikey is left to play. Also I traded for L'veon bell. Wasn't even really a very dirty trade.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Beefy I've sent you a trade.

Out
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll check tonight. My PS4 has been overheating so I need to find somewhere else to put it.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Try sticking it up your arse.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    I'm all wrapped up now. Had a very fun game. I'm in a winning streak and every game I go life and death against the computer. I still love this.

Mikey is left to play. Also I traded for L'veon bell. Wasn't even really a very dirty trade.
    I had no idea, I'll get it played now

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Streaming now against the 0-7 Niners.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    This is the most humiliating game I've ever played. The winless 49er's Are beating me 35 to 17 at halftime. Jimmy Garrapolo is 12 for 13 with 292 yards and 4 TD's at the half.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    HOLY SHIT. I did a huge comeback and won 43-38. 2nd half dreams came true.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    That was intentional. I can't play over the coming days but will hopefully be able to jump back in later on.
    Let us know if you can't play this week. We can advance now if you are out. I think the official advance time is in around 12 hours.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    @Beefy let's do the trade

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let us know if you can't play this week. We can advance now if you are out. I think the official advance time is in around 12 hours.
    Out

Out
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Beefy let's do the trade
    I've got no trade to accept. That said I'm assuming you were trying to get my second CB for your second WR. It's a decent offer but I really like my guy so going to pass. Sorry.

We're about to advance

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    K

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    We've advanced

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Going for 7 wins in a row against the Packers. Turns out having better players has helped me rattle off a little winning streak vs. AI Teams. I appreciate you fellows allowing me to make some catch-up trades after years of hideous management biting me in the ass.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I lost. We have advanced!

Out
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Streaming my game vs the 0-9 49ers.

Out
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure how they're 0-10 with that roster. I got proper Odelled by Beckham and Jimmy G a couple of times but eeked out a win at the end.