User Tag List

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Rajah Fantasy Football Discussion Thread

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Torn View Post
    I've misread what you were saying but my point was there were plenty of 20+ goalscorer in eligible leagues not taken by Euro players last year, even without la liga at all.

And if we can pick 112 players from 8 leagues then we shouldn't need to go to Poland to fill 16 spots.
    Why not though? What difference does it make? They play less games and usually the top scorer may get 20 goals if they are lucky. Besides I thought you wanted random fun picks.

These are not game breaking players.

Other than Poland what is wrong with the other leagues?

Russia is somewhat pointless as its a low scoring league played at weird times. Belgium is actually stronger than The Netherlands and Turkey and Portugal has always been available (Nobody ever takes Turkey...)

At worst drop Poland and Russia and I dont see any issues at all then.

Out
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really think we should drop Russia. It isn't a fit for a number of reasons. If you want ten leagues then swap them out for Switzerland or Austria.

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefy View Post
    Jesus Reech. Did you just wake up?

On the subject of missing things and I asked this again the other day but may have missed the answer but when was it agreed we were moving back to 8 man squads? I definitely missed that (and maybe the answer)
    Ages ago, like the start of last season.

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really think we should drop Russia. It isn't a fit for a number of reasons. If you want ten leagues then swap them out for Switzerland or Austria.
    They dont play enough games.

Realistically I want 8 leagues, I think thats fair. 2 from each league (technically)

Out
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Surely they play more eligible games than Russia does? Russia has a three month winter break. Smaller leagues generally just mean fewer/no midweek games.

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont think we need to focus too much on Europe to be honest. It will work either way.

What we do need to focus on is the cups.

Torn said he would run the League Cup (for want of a better term) that will be split into groups and be ran in the first half of the season.

Beefy will still do the RFA cup (I assume) which will be straight knockout later in the season.

I think a Euro spot (ie a high end pick) is fine for both of these.

As for the MMH cup this is a slight issue now. I personally dont see the fuss of having an extra roster spot. I dont even think its good personally. Some obviously think otherwise. Obviously we cant put another Euro player in the mix so what else is there? the option to change their euro pick during the season? Anything else? Just jib it off completely?

RFF CHAMPION 12/13
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMH View Post
    Why not though? What difference does it make? They play less games and usually the top scorer may get 20 goals if they are lucky. Besides I thought you wanted random fun picks.

These are not game breaking players.

Other than Poland what is wrong with the other leagues?

Russia is somewhat pointless as its a low scoring league played at weird times. Belgium is actually stronger than The Netherlands and Turkey and Portugal has always been available (Nobody ever takes Turkey...)

At worst drop Poland and Russia and I dont see any issues at all then.
    Yeah you are right, you have convinced me enough. I agree Russia is dodgy and so is Poland (I think it's a bit crap?), those were the two that made me question it a bit.

RFF CHAMPION 12/13
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Torn said he would run the League Cup (for want of a better term) that will be split into groups and be ran in the first half of the season.
    THE RAJAH SHIELD (Sponsor TBD)

Ideally this and the RFA Cup later in the season can be used to fill weeks such as international weeks that we won't have normal fixtures scheduled for due to having 16 teams

Out
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont think we need to focus too much on Europe to be honest. It will work either way.

What we do need to focus on is the cups.

Beefy will still do the RFA cup (I assume) which will be straight knockout later in the season.

I think a Euro spot (ie a high end pick) is fine for both of these.

As for the MMH cup this is a slight issue now. I personally dont see the fuss of having an extra roster spot. I dont even think its good personally. Some obviously think otherwise. Obviously we cant put another Euro player in the mix so what else is there? the option to change their euro pick during the season? Anything else? Just jib it off completely?
    Can we sack off Poland & Russia officially then?

The RFA Cup Final will be Saturday 25th November and so I'll work the rest of the tournament backwards from there. I'd planned to run the Cup first half of the season but yes if the other Cup will be then then I'll push it back to the second half of the year.

For the MMH Cup just give the option of a Euro Player or extra squad place. You can't have more than one Euro player still so it's basically a chance to change pick there.

Give prizes to the two Cup winners and the top four in the League. What those prizes are I guess depends on whether you decide to keep giving everyone a Euro pick after this one season.

RFF CHAMPION 12/13
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you want to run it earlier then we can swap them around. It might better to fit the group games over that Xmas period etc when the fixtures start getting thick and fast, when there are full midweek schedules etc.

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whatever works best for you lot with the cups is fine with me.

Andy
    I really don't think we need more Euro leagues. Restricting it to the top 5 puts real strategy in it. If you boost that then it doesn't really change much in the grand scheme of things - the top couple of scorers in each league will be drafted and everyone will get roughly the same. If anything it nullifies the extra squad place and Euro place for everyone. And the MMH Cup will go on forever.

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    I really don't think we need more Euro leagues. Restricting it to the top 5 puts real strategy in it. If you boost that then it doesn't really change much in the grand scheme of things - the top couple of scorers in each league will be drafted and everyone will get roughly the same. If anything it nullifies the extra squad place and Euro place for everyone. And the MMH Cup will go on forever.
    As I said before, check the stats. All it does is boost the odds of a lower end team getting a player who gets over ten goals as opposed to 6-7.

The only strategy would be half the league ending up with a euro player who will score a handful of goals and they cant get rid of him.
    Last edited by MMH; July 17th, 2017 at 7:36 AM.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cuba
    MMH is right about the Euro leagues. Players with 20+ goals were few and far between last year. Serie A was the league with the most, surprisingly. Obviously there will be some good ones this season but not many without a high element of risk.

Sack off Poland and Russia, bring in Austria and Switzerland.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cuba
    Or Greece.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't really see why everyone is getting a Euro player, seems mad, but if majority are in favour I guess it could be fun. Don't feel like there's much reward for finishing in the Top 6 last season now though, earlier pick isn't necessarily an advantage, especially with the transfer window still open.

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course an earlier pick is an advantage!

Im sure people just say stuff to create some discussion!

I have already said why everyone gets one this season. The game is broke the way it is and needs fixing. We have too small a league to run with 8 teams having Euro players so we are all having one (with last years qualifiers getting a bigger advantage) so we can readdress the balance and then look at next year. If it works this year great, if its doesnt then the euro slots will be dropping to 4.

The Rosk
    How about we commit to having the draft over two days, and if people don't leave their lists with others or miss out on their two hour slot then they MISS THEIR FUCKING SLOT.
    Last edited by The Rosk; July 17th, 2017 at 2:20 PM.

Andy
    Why? It's not like we're short for time.

The Rosk
    Because it's fun.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cuba
    Tbf if anyone takes more than 15 minutes over their draft pick they deserve all the abuse they get.

Out
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm keeping Assombalonga.

I was thinking this evening... has anyone else had Britt in their squad since Grim did in 2011? That's got to be the longest 'one man club' streak in RFF history.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probs not keeping Vaughan to be honest, might not take a keeper this year.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah I'm so against everyone getting a Euro player, don't get how it fixes the game?

The Rosk
    MMH wants it so MMH gets it basically. No point in arguing as he wants to fix his game which is constantly full of whingers. This levels out the playing field so he can do a full reset next year I believe.

Out
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sold on it either but he's clearly trying to do what he thinks is best for the game. I think the issue is that suddenly we had 50% of the league with Euro picks because of the league getting smaller.

If there is a full reset that should be agreed and stated before the season starts.

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sold on it either but he's clearly trying to do what he thinks is best for the game. I think the issue is that suddenly we had 50% of the league with Euro picks because of the league getting smaller.

If there is a full reset that should be agreed and stated before the season starts.
    agreed but it's not really possible until we know how everyone getting a Euro player will effect things

The Rosk
    The question is really what is the real difference between 50% of active performers having a Euro player, and 50% of active performers having a Euro player with 4 unactive pricks?

4 unactive pricks. That's it.

It now feels, particularly with extending the available leagues, that there is very little point to doing well last year retrospectively. My question is really what the end game in all of this is. Is it to give everyone a Euro player? If not, why do it.

But that's cool, it's his game and all.

Out
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Surely last year was last year and the incentive was the enjoyment that playing the game brought. The advantage of doing well last year is that you'll get first grabs at a good Euro player either in the 8th round or earlier if you want it whilst the rest of us get some jabroni who scores seven goals in the Belgian league before signing for Burnley in January.

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Surely last year was last year and the incentive was the enjoyment that playing the game brought. The advantage of doing well last year is that you'll get first grabs at a good Euro player either in the 8th round or earlier if you want it whilst the rest of us get some jabroni who scores seven goals in the Belgian league before signing for Burnley in January.
    This basically.

I also want to see how everyone having a Euro player works out. We cant really do that unless we try it.

What we need to remember at the end of the day is none of this should effect how any of us play the game so its not that big of an issue. You will still be picking the same 5 players each week, you will still be playing other posters and there will still be rewards at the end of the season. We have an extra cup competition to enjoy as well.

Also this rewards thing, I buy a trophy every year for the winner so....

The Rosk
    yes I understand that we get first dibs on an entire continent. I'm not even against it, I just don't know what the purpose of it is other than to do it for the fuck of it.

Matt Derbyshire got 24 goals last year in Cyprus ffs. Barring injuries, this will give everyone access to a 15+ goal player for very little effort on their part.

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rosk View Post
    yes I understand that we get first dibs on an entire continent. I'm not even against it, I just don't know what the purpose of it is other than to do it for the fuck of it.

Matt Derbyshire got 24 goals last year in Cyprus ffs. Barring injuries, this will give everyone access to a 15+ goal player for very little effort on their part.
    Cyprus isnt an option...

The stats do not add up. Yeah there is potential for everyone to get a 15+ striker (is that such a big deal anyway?) but there is also the potential for a player to bomb. There are still only 4-5 who are guaranteed 20+ goals which should end up going to the euro qualifiers anyway.

Out
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know the purpose of eight man squads is. If we were changing the size of squads we should go to six not eight.

The Rob Lee of FC Rajah
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am assuming that you can't trade out Euro players, correct? It's not a "Euro player slot" in our squads, but a fixed player based on our first draft choice. But we can drop them for a "proper" squad member later on if they're shit?

Just, you know, with the new season/rules etc, getting the questions out early.

The Rosk
    Yes. You can trade them out for a non-Euro player but not for another Euro player.

If he gets a long-term injury, you're fucked.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Having a euro players adjusts your entire strategy because most of them kick off on Sunday and you don't know if they're going to play. There's no flexibility because you can't drop them. It's another level of strategy that only the best players will navigate.

The Rosk
    If we had 6 player squads then Euro players would be a right ballache. Beefy has lost it.

Out
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Five man squads. Time to put your big-boy pants on.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cuba
    Beefy should be allowed to have a six-man squad if he wants to.

But eight-man squads will definitely help on weeks where certain leagues are sitting out. This will be the case with most European leagues over xmas and the SPL through early Jan.

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Five man squads (and 6) would totally negate the cup competitions.

Have a word Beefy.

RFF CHAMPION 12/13
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When is the bloody draft

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Starts on Monday

The Rosk
    Quote Originally Posted by UK Blue View Post
    Beefy should be allowed to have a six-man squad if he wants to.

But eight-man squads will definitely help on weeks where certain leagues are sitting out. This will be the case with most European leagues over xmas and the SPL through early Jan.
    If Beefy won the league with a six man squad then I propose he gets two League titles.

Out
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Five man squads (and 6) would totally negate the cup competitions.

Have a word Beefy.
    No it wouldn't, it would just mean they're the same as any other matches.

Sorry lads I thought people would want to separate the men from the boys. I understand.

Out
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Beefy won the league with a six man squad then I propose he gets two League titles.
    And everyone recognises my POTTY.

The Rosk
    Beefy would still bench Aguero with six men in his squad.

The Rosk
    And everyone recognises my POTTY.
    Never.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Can't wait for the bloody draft

The Rosk
    Mikey Jones to win it this year. Harry Kane, Euro player, decent early pick... he's fucking done it already.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SheltonLondon View Post
    Probs not keeping Vaughan to be honest, might not take a keeper this year.
    James Vaughan?

I wouldn't if I were you.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    James Vaughan?

I wouldn't if I were you.

Wouldn't drop him? Thinking he might be made Captain

The Rosk
    Just to be clear - my DoF Mik Nelson has already petitioned for the signings of James Vaughan and Jermaine Defoe in my first two picks.

I have ignored these requests thus far.

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No it wouldn't, it would just mean they're the same as any other matches.

Sorry lads I thought people would want to separate the men from the boys. I understand.
    They are not supposed to be the same as any other matches.

What if the same teams play in both league and cup in the same week?

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cuba
    League and cup games can be played independently this season now we have a league of 16.

We don't really want people sitting out loads of weeks having been knocked out of the cups. In past seasons everyone has been guaranteed 38 games so hopefully with the league, group stage of the shield and first round of the RFA it'll be roughly the same.

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    League and cup games can be played independently this season now we have a league of 16.

We don't really want people sitting out loads of weeks having been knocked out of the cups. In past seasons everyone has been guaranteed 38 games so hopefully with the league, group stage of the shield and first round of the RFA it'll be roughly the same.
    Yup. Replays will happen though.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cuba
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=2000396706

Provisional schedule is here. Subject to change of course, don't want to presume I know Beefy and Torn's thinking on cup schedules.

I'm assuming the Rajah Shield will follow a Champions League type format but there's no reason why it has to.

Christmas fixtures are much nicer this year - no cross-over between England and Scotland.

Out
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If week one is not until 12/08 we don't have to draft for another two weeks

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cuba
    We usually sit out the first week, that being the Charity Shield weekend.

It's a useful opportunity to see who's actually playing for clubs. We used to finish the main draft before that weekend then do the supplementary draft on the Monday after, worked quite well.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Leicester haven't even played a friendly yet, we can't draft for at least a week.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SheltonLondon View Post
    Wouldn't drop him? Thinking he might be made Captain
    No I WOULD drop him. Sunderland are a bit of a mess at the moment, think we are really going to struggle this season.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just to be clear - my DoF Mik Nelson has already petitioned for the signings of James Vaughan and Jermaine Defoe in my first two picks.

I have ignored these requests thus far.
    Just let me do my work okay?

Out
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We usually sit out the first week, that being the Charity Shield weekend.

It's a useful opportunity to see who's actually playing for clubs. We used to finish the main draft before that weekend then do the supplementary draft on the Monday after, worked quite well.
    A supplemantary draft has only been used because we've drafted too early.

Andy
    Inter Milandy can today confirm that Andy Ryan (Airdrieonians) has signed a contract extension and will be remaining at the club for the forthcoming season.

Out
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Soooooo about that draft date...?

The Rosk
    See what happens Beefy when people bitch and moan and never get stuff done?

This is why MMH needs an ENFORCER.

Out
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MMH just needs to tell us when the draft date is so that we can then bitch and moan about it.

RFF WORLDWIDE WESTERN CON son_of_foley's Avatar
    Letting the POTTY go to his head since Jan 2010
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suggest Monday 24th with a fallback of 31st July if people are going to cry

Out
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitely prefer the 31st of those two options. We could easily do Monday 7th.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    31st is the worst possible date for me. I fly at 6am to Turkey for the week.

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have already said the draft date!

Am I on ignore or something?

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish MMH would just fucking post so we'd know when the draft date is

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This Sunday. That work for everyone?

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBF View Post
    I wish MMH would just fucking post so we'd know when the draft date is
    Im shit with dates. Its why i dont do fixtures etc unless I have to do. We usually go two weeks before the start of the season dont we?

The 24th was suggested, I said we should do the weekend before which is basically this weekend....

Sunday seems the best middle ground.

Out
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can we not do drafting three weeks before the season please? The draft will take three days and as Rosk suggested we could do it in two if we wanted to.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im shit with dates. Its why i dont do fixtures etc unless I have to do. We usually go two weeks before the start of the season dont we?

The 24th was suggested, I said we should do the weekend before which is basically this weekend....

Sunday seems the best middle ground.
    I mean the veto from me for the 31st is that I'm flying and then on my first holiday in two years where I don't have to work so I'd rather not have to worry about whether I can draft by the pool or not.

Personally looking at the dates that UK Blue set out I'd be looking at drafting proper starting this weekend/early next week then a supplementary draft on or around the 7th/8th August so people have time to shuffle their deck before the season starts.

Out
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or we could draft the week before the season and not have to do a supplementary draft.

The absolute earliest we should consider drafting is next weekend, two weeks before the first game. That's still way, way too much time, IMO.

The Rob Lee of FC Rajah
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck me, I am not ready to draft yet. Need to get my finger out and also get the Reechsheet ready.

The Rosk
    Don't worry about the draft lads. Hurley is the only person to have nailed the draft in the history of the game, and even he choked at the end.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought the draft always died during the weekend due to real life though

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean I'm down for whenever like. It's my sons 2nd Birthday party on Sunday but won't stop me posting 1 fucking name over 15 minutes of checking the earlier picks right

Out
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't recall the draft ever dying at weekends. The only time it dies is during the day when people go to work and don't leave lists. We started the draft on a Friday last year and it was finished on Sunday. This year we've four fewer players.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How about a Thursday start or something? We'd likely be done by Monday and it gives us 6 days to get lists in order etc?

The Rosk
    Predictions on who fucks up the draft?

8/11 Andy
    2/1 Badger
    100/1 Rosk

The Rob Lee of FC Rajah
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm working hard to make sure I don't end up with Forestieri this year.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    I don't recall the draft ever dying at weekends. The only time it dies is during the day when people go to work and don't leave lists. We started the draft on a Friday last year and it was finished on Sunday. This year we've four fewer players.
    The draft always goes quiet over weekends.

Andy
    My view is this weekend is way too early. I'd suggest next Sunday.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    STOP SUGGESTING WHEN I'M AWAY YOU DICKHEADS

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cuba
    Any time from this Sunday onwards is good for me.

So just not tomorrow, really.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cuba
    In the 2008-09 season we started drafting on July 7th. Mental.

Out
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    The draft always goes quiet over weekends.
    No it doesn't.

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The draft never goes quiet.

Having to wait 20 minutes for someone to pick is not going quiet.

So what date is our first round of fixtures then?

Andy
    I would presume the gameweek beginning Friday 11th July. Not sure if that's been officially confirmed though?

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah Uk Blue has us down for 11th August.

Id say its either Monday 31st July or start from Friday this weekend (28th July)

Football manager? Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    What fixtures would that entail?

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    please don't do it on the 31st! id genuinely have to leave an entire list with someone for every draft pick

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ready and keen to draft whenever really. Sooner rather than later I'd go for? Can't do it whilst BBF is away for the whole thing. That would be grim!

I don't see the harm getting your squad sorted a bit earlier. Should make for a more interesting supplemental draft as well as should be quite a few new transfers and such that become available.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cuba
    Given BBF's holiday plans I think we should be nice and the start the draft between tomorrow and Wednesday (I vote tomorrow).

Andy
    I'm so unprepared. Fuck.

The Rosk
    You don't really need to make a pick until the 4th round so don't worry.

Andy
    Genuinely stuck between about six names for my first pick though.