Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sweden
    How about something like Ronda/Charlotte vs. Miesha/Sasha? It'd be like Hogan/Rodman vs. DDP/Karl Malone back in the day.

Just throwing things out there..

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I could see that working. I could also see it much more likely that Miesha Tate joined the WWE. She'd be cheaper as she never got big pay in the UFC, she didn't suffer any completely humiliating losses, she was the former UFC champion and therefore has credibility and genuine toughness, she beat the woman who beat Ronda Rousey, she's got decent name value and some mainstream recognition (she has done the ESPN body issue cover too), she's not a complete bitch and seems to get on quite well with other women...and she looks more like a diva.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OD50 View Post
    How about something like Ronda/Charlotte vs. Miesha/Sasha? It'd be like Hogan/Rodman vs. DDP/Karl Malone back in the day.

Just throwing things out there..
    Could also work with Bayley instead of Sasha. Kinda sick of Sasha vs Charlotte.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sweden
    Not watching WWE at the moment so I just threw some names out there that sounded right, whatever girls are on top at the time.

Bayley and Miesha vs Charlotte and Ronda is brilliant though, two sweethearts against two complete bitches, one kayfabe and one IRL of course, but whatever works.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sweden
    The problem is that I can guarantee that Ronda would never agree to play the heel. She sees herself as a cross between mother Theresa and Wonder Woman..

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not watching WWE at the moment so I just threw some names out there that sounded right, whatever girls are on top at the time.

Bayley and Miesha vs Charlotte and Ronda is brilliant though, two sweethearts against two complete bitches, one kayfabe and one IRL of course, but whatever works.
    Sasha and Charlotte have fought multiple times in Falls Count Anywhere, Iron Man, HITC lately. There's not much left for them to do at this point. Bayley and Charlotte have a title match coming up, and say Bayley gets screwed then she could get her revenge here.

RFF WORLDWIDE WESTERN CON son_of_foley's Avatar
    Letting the POTTY go to his head since Jan 2010
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Sasha and Charlotte have fought multiple times in Falls Count Anywhere, Iron Man, HITC lately. There's not much left for them to do at this point. Bayley and Charlotte have a title match coming up, and say Bayley gets screwed then she could get her revenge here.
    It's a spectacle Badger with 2 MMA Champions in a fantasy booking scenario. I think you're taking this to heart a little too much

BREAK IT DOWN
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so uhhh

who wants to see Cyborg vs. Ronda????

would it even be sanctioned by the athletic commission if Cyborg were able to cut the weight or Ronda went up?

it can be like Summerslam 2002. Unsanctioned street fight between HBK/HHH. But still for some reason has an official referee in the match

Eric Bischoff: I will never sanction your match Ronda, it'll never happen
    Last edited by Spedizzo; January 3rd, 2017 at 10:24 AM.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by son_of_foley View Post
    It's a spectacle Badger with 2 MMA Champions in a fantasy booking scenario. I think you're taking this to heart a little too much
    Fantasy booking can still be critiqued surely? I'm wholly on board with the general idea and spectacle, I only suggested one of the participants be changed. Not a big deal.

Banned
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    So what? Have I got to do my homework now? Of course I've not seen a lot of past footage, I'm new like I said and I'm not about to start reading up on every little thing she's done in the past. No I did not see the weigh-in with Holm or any ofvthat other stuff you mentioned. This is a current story that interests me, and I like to be optimistic despite her delayed response.
    I'm not saying you have to do your homework but when you haven't you can't argue with a bunch of people who have.

You're interested in Rousey, so why not check the weigh in vs Holly Holm on YouTube. You'll see why her head kick KO the following night was so satisfying.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay I will.

What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    40+ seconds. Wow.

Cody winning the belt. Wow.

I figured Ronda would have lasted longer than 40 seconds.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sweden
    The question for me is how would a Ronda/Cyborg fight look like in 2017? Surely Cyborg is as skilled, if not more so than Nunes, and a lot more powerful as well. Destruction?

If Ronda doesn't retire, which I guess is fairly possible, anyone think that she'll move up to 145 to fight the Holm/Randamie winner?

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is kind of sad in a way that it's not even "I wonder who Ronda will fight to get her back on the winning track" it's "does she retire?" I mean, yes, she has a shit ton of money but she doesn't have all this shit in Hollywood set up. Road House is on the back burner, she's not going to be in that Mark Wahlberg movie. So what does she have going on for herself outside of MMA? I can't even say it was her camp, she got hit in like 15 seconds and was all "What the fuck just happened?" Sure she could change camps, maybe it would help to mix it up. I'd like to her fight again for sure.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maldives
    I'd be surprised if she fights again. Not shocked, but surprised definitely.

She's got to have a head like a bag of cats right now. Stepping back in the cage would only set them all off again.

She needs to see a sports psychologist before she see's another opponent standing across from her who's capable of shitting down her neck.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sweden
    She definitely needs to get faar away from Edmund if she ever wants to have success again. Dude is a con artist and he's made her think she can box with Floyd Mayweather ffs..

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sweden
    Overeem "humbled" himself and joined a proper team in Jackson-Wink, and he was way off better for it. He was a star that had his own team centred just around him previous, just like Ronda. It's usually not good to be the star with nobody around challenging you, coaches nor teammates.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah Ronda's mentality after that Holm loss says it all as it pertains to what she said on the Ellen show. Suicidal thoughts? It's not like she won the Gold at the Olympics so something tells me she's dealt with loss before, but the flipside is,,,,,how did she deal with those losses? I blame everyone that was feeding into her hype. Her trainers, the UFC, her fans, her peers. Up until Holm, the majority were like "Yeah you know what, she could probably take Bryan Caraway in a real fight, she could take Floyd, she could probably even take Anderson."

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    It is kind of sad in a way that it's not even "I wonder who Ronda will fight to get her back on the winning track" it's "does she retire?" I mean, yes, she has a shit ton of money but she doesn't have all this shit in Hollywood set up. Road House is on the back burner, she's not going to be in that Mark Wahlberg movie. So what does she have going on for herself outside of MMA? I can't even say it was her camp, she got hit in like 15 seconds and was all "What the fuck just happened?" Sure she could change camps, maybe it would help to mix it up. I'd like to her fight again for sure.
    WWE

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Hammer View Post
    I'm not saying you have to do your homework but when you haven't you can't argue with a bunch of people who have.

You're interested in Rousey, so why not check the weigh in vs Holly Holm on YouTube. You'll see why her head kick KO the following night was so satisfying.
    Okay I rewatched it plus the fight itself and noticed she didn't touch gloves. No doubt she had got what was coming to her. Holm has some abs on her too.

Is it generally a case of Ronda's ego being inflated by her own camp and they kinda tell her to act like that, or is it all her own doing? Either way, I hope she gets her head straight.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayer View Post
    WWE
    Send her to TNA and let broken Matt Hardy fix her.

Banned
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Okay I rewatched it plus the fight itself and noticed she didn't touch gloves. No doubt she had got what was coming to her. Holm has some abs on her too.

Is it generally a case of Ronda's ego being inflated by her own camp and they kinda tell her to act like that, or is it all her own doing? Either way, I hope she gets her head straight.
    A combination of both but she lapped up everything her yes men ever told her, which may have been her detriment as she fell in love with her awful striking when she was told she could outbox Mayweather.
    Last edited by Mark Hammer; January 3rd, 2017 at 1:45 PM.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a question I asked myself years ago when I first saw her in Strikeforce. In Strikeforce, the first time I saw her she didn't talk, I was actually drawn to her as a fighter because she had my main man Judo Gene Lebell in her corner and he had a stop watch that timed her fight, it was fucking cool. And this was when she was on Challengers which to put it in wrestling terms would be like someone wrestling on Superstars or Main Event before getting to wrestle on Raw/Smackdown/ppv. The first time I noticed her "attitude" was leading up to the first Tate fight and Ronda at the time was also training with the Diaz brothers so I thought she was just trying to be a female Nick Diaz. She's talking shit about women in MMA, people like Tate, Gina Carano, because they pose in magazines and dress sexy and she was above that (funny how as she got more popular the things she shit on Tate would become a staple of her career).

As time went on I realized this is no act, this is just how she is. She really did herself zero favors coaching Ultimate Fighter. This is where we started to see the immature Ronda. Throwing a bitch fit because Cat was injured and Tate took her place as the coach, giving Tate a rematch against Rousey (Rousey beat her in Strikeforce a few years prior) Tate and Rousey were at each other non-stop and Rousey just acted like such a tool. And part of that was due to Tate's bf Bryan Caraway being an idiot, talking stupid shit, the guy lucked out having a chick like Tate. But Tate talked a lot of shit too which is why I had no issue with Ronda not shaking her hand after their 2nd fight.

The Holm shit the night before at the weigh in was odd. There was zero heat going into the weigh ins, they were both extremely cordial to each other and then for some odd reason the shit about blew up and came to blows and I still don't know why Ronda felt at the last second to start something other than someone put her up to it. Holm at the time was ranked #7, had zero top 10 wins, couple boring fights. She got the nod when it was supposed to be Tate who was promised on air the next shot but the UFC didn't want to kill a 3rd fight since the 2nd fight had just happened a year prior. They (Dana) was like, "if Tate loses a 3rd time she's done!" basically....The fight was also supposed to happen in February but was pushed up to November. So I think that someone felt the card wouldn't draw well without that last second "scuffle" and the card actually did pretty well with the buyrate, 900, maybe 1 million I can't remember for sure.

So with that quick history lesson I just think she's willing to play it up but she's really like this when it comes to competition.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sweden
    A combination of both but she lapped up everything her yes men ever told her, which may have been her detriment as she fell in love with her awful striking when she was told she could outbox Mayweather.
    Hey now, I bet even Ali himself would tell Ronda she's the greatest if he could see this..

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayer View Post
    WWE
    Does she though?

The shit narrative we will hear from some will be "she couldn't cut it in real fighting so she's taking a stab at fake fighting" EVEN THOUGH the talks of having her come over were well before she lost even her first fight.

I don't even know if I've ever been that high on seeing her in the WWE.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Appreciate the rundown Nash.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was Ronda not doing media really that big of a deal? And I mean that in the sense of you have so many fighters talking about how she didn't do media and then transition that comment to how it affected her in the fight. What I realized is that within 10 seconds, it didn't matter if she did media or not, she was on queer street lol. She could have done 100 interviews, it didn't fucking matter but you have some fighters and fans acting like this was something that played into the loss.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maldives
    I haven't heard anyone say that her not doing media contributed to her getting waxed.

Certainly heard people criticize her not doing the rounds, and rightfully so, but not make a direct causal link from the media blackout to the defeat.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sweden
    I think this was a case of if Royce Gracie circa 1993 ran into Chuck Liddell circa 2003.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by percussion13 View Post
    I haven't heard anyone say that her not doing media contributed to her getting waxed.

Certainly heard people criticize her not doing the rounds, and rightfully so, but not make a direct causal link from the media blackout to the defeat.
    There's quite a few youtube vids of different people talking about her not doing media and how it relates to her losing. Here's one of Frank Mir for example and you can just use the side bar to find related videos from people like Schaub and others.

I think this was a case of if Royce Gracie circa 1993 ran into Chuck Liddell circa 2003.
    haha.

You know I just wonder if this was a case of Amanda Nunes has just been piecing it together and is now going to be the beast of a fighter. She's always been someone who was a little under the radar. I remember people, on this board and everywhere else, being negative toward Tate taking the fight against Nunes as opposed to rematching Holly Holm. Tate said she felt A-Nunes was deserving and B-was a dangerous fighter and she wasn't wrong. I just think people didn't know who she was or maybe they saw the Cat fight and thought naw she will tire out and lose. Nunes has ran through, imo, the 2 most popular WMMA fighters of all time sans Gina Carano, back to back.

Now imagine Nunes v. Cyborg.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sweden
    I think Nunes has improved a lot because of joining ATT? Could be wrong.

/I actually was there when she fough Cat Zingano, had almost forgot about that. I remember being impressed, I did not know anything about her and she really took it to Zingano.

Last edited by OD50; January 5th, 2017 at 3:15 PM.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maldives
    There's quite a few youtube vids of different people talking about her not doing media and how it relates to her losing. Here's one of Frank Mir for example and you can just use the side bar to find related videos from people like Schaub and others.
    There was nothing in that vid whatsoever saying that she lost because of her not doing media before the fight.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Didn't Nunes lose that fight? I know Cat beat her bloody and won in one fight. Not sure how many times they have met up.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by virmicious View Post
    Didn't Nunes lose that fight? I know Cat beat her bloody and won in one fight. Not sure how many times they have met up.
    Yeah she started off strong in the first and gassed out and got finished in the 3rd I believe.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There was nothing in that vid whatsoever saying that she lost because of her not doing media before the fight.
    You're also someone who is unable to read between the lines.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maldives
    You're also someone who is unable to read between the lines.
    There was nothing there to read between. The entire discussion was directed solely at the backlash of what kind of sport she's viewed as in both the blackout beforehand and her avoidance after.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sweden
    Ok, after some searching it seems she joined ATT after the Zingano loss, she's 5-0 since. Only red flag is, that if AKA is the most injury plagued gym, ATT seems to be the one with the most failed steroid tests..

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sweden
    Quote Originally Posted by virmicious View Post
    For sure. Cat was getting beat up but showed tremendous heart and came back and TKO'd Nunes. It was amazing, I was rooting for Zingano, she's a cool cat.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, after some searching it seems she joined ATT after the Zingano loss, she's 5-0 since. Only red flag is, that if AKA is the most injury plagued gym, ATT seems to be the one with the most failed steroid tests..
    Brother.....Don't think for one second I wasn't thinking Nunes might be the first female champion to be flagged for a possible failed USADA test. It's either that or she's the 135 Cyborg. Seriously, look at Nunes. She's not a freak of nature, but she looks like she might be taking something not on the list.

Banned
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Not really. She looks like that because she is a masculine lesbian. She doesn't lool yoked like Cyborg by any means.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've decided to take the Diaz Bros. approach and just say if you have abs you're on steroids.

Makes it easier that way. I used to be a wait and comment after the facts are out there but 2017, I've decided to turn over a new leaf and just go with the idea that everyone from Brazil is on some form of PED and if you have abs, you're cheating.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sweden

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah that's not from Crossfit. Damn she's so fucking hot.

Speaking of hot. Check out Angela Lee.

Banned
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Yeah that's pretty retarded. Everybody has abs; when they're visible it's because there's no fat covering them. Everything to do with diet and nothing to do with steroids.

Adams apples, deep voices, strong defined jaws on women, those are tell tell signs. Being in shape however does not necessarily mean steroids.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maldives
    Mark you're just unable to read between the abs..

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah that's pretty retarded. Everybody has abs; when they're visible it's because there's no fat covering them. Everything to do with diet and nothing to do with steroids.

Adams apples, deep voices, strong defined jaws on women, those are tell tell signs. Being in shape however does not necessarily mean steroids.
    Nunes and Claudia kind of fall into those tell tell signs. Especially Nunes. But she looks like an ape. Maybe she's part ape?

Mark you're just unable to read between the abs..
    He's blinded by Claudia's beauty. It happens.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sweden
    Is Claudia lesbian? Serious question, curious.

I agree that she is hot as hell, abs and all.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know. I thought JJ might be on that season of TUF they coached because there was some girl on JJ's team that she just gushed over, got all red in the face and smiling. Wish I could remember who it was.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sweden

Harsh..?

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maldives
    Actually she may be a role model to girls after all ... see girls, this is what happens when you act like an ego-maniac, rotten, twat-waffle.

Just depends on how you look at the role I s'pose.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And then they see how much Ronda made in 48 seconds and like their role models Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton they say "Awesome, I'm going to keep being a cunt" lol.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maldives
    Eh, cunt behavior or no cunt behavior that cash was always going to be on the table for her initial run itself.

But sure, some will think that's the right way to be ... which is a large part of why I bag on the sheturd.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was Ronda not doing media really that big of a deal? And I mean that in the sense of you have so many fighters talking about how she didn't do media and then transition that comment to how it affected her in the fight. What I realized is that within 10 seconds, it didn't matter if she did media or not, she was on queer street lol. She could have done 100 interviews, it didn't fucking matter but you have some fighters and fans acting like this was something that played into the loss.
    I think it was more a case of the media not hiding their general dislike for her once she got beat under the guise of criticising her for the media blackout.

Hot.

Banned
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Yeah I would wax Claudia.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zingano blasting Nunes, what's the general consensus on this? (Just curious as I know nothing of Zingano, not gonna go on a Rousey white knight rant again):

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cat-zinga...191129141.html

Banned
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    She's angling for a title fight considering she already beaten Nunes.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fair enough.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sweden
    She defeated Amanda at UFC 178 so I'm guessing this is her angling for a title shot. She would definitely have to defeat someone else first though. She lost to Rousey in 0:14, then was out for 16 or so months and then came back and lost again at UFC 200. She hasn't won in the Octagon in almost two and a half years.

/Edit fuck you Hammer..

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sweden
    Shevchenko/Pena winner got to be next. Guessing Zingano would have to defeat someone like Rocky Pennington, or maaybe RRR if she decides to return.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maldives
    I genuinely thought Cat would've beaten Rousey.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sweden
    She could have, if she hadn't went full on retard.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maldives
    Right, she let the moment fuck with her and got far too psyched up and Ronda capitalized, and fair play to her.

But Cat's just so much better than that showing would try and tell some folks.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sweden
    Cat probably is the most decorated female wrestler in the UFC (four time All-American/National champion) sans McMann, she has a very good striking/Muay Thai game. You'd think she would have used her wrestling to stop Rousey's clinch game while picking her apart on the feet, but noo, why don't we just charge in headfirst and get judo tossed on our heads instead..

I gave Cat a very good chance of winning as well.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was probably rooting for Cat because sometimes I can't shake Ronda's shit personality but I knew she was going to lose I just didn't think it'd be that quick. But I will say out of everyone Ronda had faced up until that point, I thought she had the best chance. Turns out she had like the worst chance and who knows why she went at R3 like CM Punk.

I will say this....too many women in MMA are catty no pun intended lol. But I mean seriously, and I get that it's a female thing for the most part because God forbid a woman would be happy for another woman, but seriously you listen to the way Cat talks about things like Miesha Tate getting a title shot against Holm or Nunes getting a title shot against Tate or Rousey getting a title shot against Nunes....She'll be like "well I beat both of those girls so I don't know what the deal is but yeah I guess it is what it is...." And it's like naw Cat, you lost to Ronda, then you got worked at UFC 200 in your return by Pena so no, you don't get to say "well Idk what the deal is"...the deal is you need to fuckin win you hot piece of MILF.
    Last edited by Nash Diesel; January 6th, 2017 at 6:00 PM.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sweden

Banned
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    She defeated Amanda at UFC 178 so I'm guessing this is her angling for a title shot. She would definitely have to defeat someone else first though. She lost to Rousey in 0:14, then was out for 16 or so months and then came back and lost again at UFC 200. She hasn't won in the Octagon in almost two and a half years.

/Edit fuck you Hammer..
    Your version is more elaborate and should be more appreciated, but mine was quicker.

Banned
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I genuinely thought Cat would've beaten Rousey.
    Maybe she would have had she not done whatever that was that she did.

Banned
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I was probably rooting for Cat because sometimes I can't shake Ronda's shit personality but I knew she was going to lose I just didn't think it'd be that quick. But I will say out of everyone Ronda had faced up until that point, I thought she had the best chance. Turns out she had like the worst chance and who knows why she went at R3 like CM Punk.

I will say this....too many women in MMA are catty no pun intended lol. But I mean seriously, and I get that it's a female thing for the most part because God forbid a woman would be happy for another woman, but seriously you listen to the way Cat talks about things like Miesha Tate getting a title shot against Holm or Nunes getting a title shot against Tate or Rousey getting a title shot against Nunes....She'll be like "well I beat both of those girls so I don't know what the deal is but yeah I guess it is what it is...." And it's like naw Cat, you lost to Ronda, then you got worked at UFC 200 in your return by Pena so no, you don't get to say "well Idk what the deal is"...the deal is you need to fuckin win you hot piece of MILF.
    For all the shit you give me for (your bogus claims of) being racist against Brazilians you seem a little misogynistic. Cat talking shit in this case had nothing to do with being a woman and everything to do with being career-minded. Many of the male fighters do it too, when someone they hold a win over pulls through and wins a belt.

I almost feel dirty defending her though. She was the loudest one bitching about CM Punk being paid more than the fighters on that card (that would have been seen by nobody had Punk not been a part of it) so I'm thinking maybe she enjoys whining. But I would still smash.
    Last edited by Mark Hammer; January 7th, 2017 at 2:51 AM.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But I would still smash...in a post where you're suggesting someone is being misogynistic...really?

Banned
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Yeah. I can be a man who enjoys sex with women while still respecting women.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't see anywhere that I disrespected women. Now if you want we can run back the things you've said about women like Cyborg and Ronda Rousey and compare who disrespects women. We could even dig up recent posts you've made in the Asylum and then we can really see who cares more about women. But don't anyone go calling women catty, that might be ruffle Mark's feathers a little too much

OD those pictures are amazing.

Banned
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    No, I disrespected those two as human beings without considering gender or making note of how catty and emotional women can be.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, I disrespected those two as human beings without considering gender or making note of how catty and emotional women can be.
    Ah ok well then that's ok.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    But I would still smash...in a post where you're suggesting someone is being misogynistic...really?
    Yeah. I can be a man who enjoys sex with women while still respecting women.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada