Me: Bombs then

Zelda: You can catch fish by...

Me: Bombs then

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid_Planet View Post
    But then when I get to the top there's another peak and I know theres something good on it. So I climb it and then there's nothing. But there's a cave! So I wander towards the cave but I get distracted by a group of bokogoblins with a treasure. So I get the treasure but now I can't remember where the cave I saw was. Plus my horse is far away. And I need to cook some food. And OH A BUG! I NEED THAT BUG!

I have to be 30 hours or more in and I haven't even gotten to the first dungeon. I do have a shit ton of side quests and other random bullshit accomplished though.

And I've found a ton of Koroks.
    Using the waypoint markers in your binoculars is the key, my friend.

If I could have just one Tag Team for the rest of my life? That's easy. Braun. Braun Strowman. No question about it.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's a what now?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid_Planet View Post
    There's a what now?
    When you use the scope to survey the land(can't remember what they actually call it), you can mark things with a pillar of light that stays in view on your scope until you reach the point. Can't remember what button you press, and I've been playing on Wii U, but it should be one of the face buttons.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHunt View Post
    Aye, its the shite touch version of FM though.
    I've never played FM Touch so can't say for sure how it is, but my understanding is that it's miles better than FM Mobile, which most people mistake it for and actually is really shit.
    FM Touch from what I've been told is basically like what Football Manager used to be like back in the day (Championship Manager days), without all the extra stuff that got added in over the years that no one really needs. So things like press conferences and team talks are not in, but the core features are all there.

It's £29.99 on the Switch, which feels like a lot to pay at a time when the season's coming to an end. So I'm in two minds about getting it. A guy at work told me he's been playing it constantly on his iPad for months and can't get enough of it.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneEdge View Post
    I've never played FM Touch so can't say for sure how it is, but my understanding is that it's miles better than FM Mobile, which most people mistake it for and actually is really shit.
    FM Touch from what I've been told is basically like what Football Manager used to be like back in the day (Championship Manager days), without all the extra stuff that got added in over the years that no one really needs. So things like press conferences and team talks are not in, but the core features are all there.

It's £29.99 on the Switch, which feels like a lot to pay at a time when the season's coming to an end. So I'm in two minds about getting it. A guy at work told me he's been playing it constantly on his iPad for months and can't get enough of it.
    I find it too simplistic to be interesting.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nepal
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    When you use the scope to survey the land(can't remember what they actually call it), you can mark things with a pillar of light that stays in view on your scope until you reach the point. Can't remember what button you press, and I've been playing on Wii U, but it should be one of the face buttons.
    "A" button on the switch. This piece of advice changed my gameplay. Def recommend it to everyone.
    Last edited by Hero!; April 17th, 2018 at 10:59 AM.

If I could have just one Tag Team for the rest of my life? That's easy. Braun. Braun Strowman. No question about it.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay. 25 plus hours into Zelda and I'm finally to the first "dungeon" inside this fucking elephant.

I'm never ever finishing this game.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nepal
    I just got the shock arrows and am about to hit up that elephant deal. I’ve got almost 30 hours in.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero! View Post
    I just got the shock arrows and am about to hit up that elephant deal. Iíve got almost 30 hours in.
    That's about where I am hours wise. Just finished the elephant job. It took me forever to realize I didn't need to beat that big ugly half horse looking motherfucker on top of the mountain to get all the arrows I needed. I must've died 20 plus times before I figured out to just run around and grab arrows then bail back down the mountain.