User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 301 to 310 of 310

Thread: Nintendo Switch

  1. #301
    ◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤ Bill Casey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    ◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣
    Posts
    77,205
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    106677
    usa
    Zelda: You can cut down trees by using the woodcutter's axe

    Me: Bombs then

    Zelda: You can catch fish by...

    Me: Bombs then

  2. #302
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ChamPAIN!, IL
    Posts
    11,261
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    21849
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid_Planet View Post
    But then when I get to the top there's another peak and I know theres something good on it. So I climb it and then there's nothing. But there's a cave! So I wander towards the cave but I get distracted by a group of bokogoblins with a treasure. So I get the treasure but now I can't remember where the cave I saw was. Plus my horse is far away. And I need to cook some food. And OH A BUG! I NEED THAT BUG!


    I have to be 30 hours or more in and I haven't even gotten to the first dungeon. I do have a shit ton of side quests and other random bullshit accomplished though.

    And I've found a ton of Koroks.
    Using the waypoint markers in your binoculars is the key, my friend.

  3. #303
    E-Bow The Poster Rancid_Planet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    If I could have just one Tag Team for the rest of my life? That's easy. Braun. Braun Strowman. No question about it.
    Posts
    21,315
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    107011
    There's a what now?

  4. #304
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ChamPAIN!, IL
    Posts
    11,261
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    21849
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid_Planet View Post
    There's a what now?
    When you use the scope to survey the land(can't remember what they actually call it), you can mark things with a pillar of light that stays in view on your scope until you reach the point. Can't remember what button you press, and I've been playing on Wii U, but it should be one of the face buttons.

  5. #305
    Ironclad Contract RuneEdge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    15,455
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    82202
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHunt View Post
    Aye, its the shite touch version of FM though.
    I've never played FM Touch so can't say for sure how it is, but my understanding is that it's miles better than FM Mobile, which most people mistake it for and actually is really shit.
    FM Touch from what I've been told is basically like what Football Manager used to be like back in the day (Championship Manager days), without all the extra stuff that got added in over the years that no one really needs. So things like press conferences and team talks are not in, but the core features are all there.

    It's £29.99 on the Switch, which feels like a lot to pay at a time when the season's coming to an end. So I'm in two minds about getting it. A guy at work told me he's been playing it constantly on his iPad for months and can't get enough of it.

  6. #306
    Window Licker MikeHunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    21,933
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    137894
    scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneEdge View Post
    I've never played FM Touch so can't say for sure how it is, but my understanding is that it's miles better than FM Mobile, which most people mistake it for and actually is really shit.
    FM Touch from what I've been told is basically like what Football Manager used to be like back in the day (Championship Manager days), without all the extra stuff that got added in over the years that no one really needs. So things like press conferences and team talks are not in, but the core features are all there.

    It's £29.99 on the Switch, which feels like a lot to pay at a time when the season's coming to an end. So I'm in two minds about getting it. A guy at work told me he's been playing it constantly on his iPad for months and can't get enough of it.
    I find it too simplistic to be interesting.

  7. #307
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    psalm 23:4
    Posts
    43,243
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    50430
    nepal
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    When you use the scope to survey the land(can't remember what they actually call it), you can mark things with a pillar of light that stays in view on your scope until you reach the point. Can't remember what button you press, and I've been playing on Wii U, but it should be one of the face buttons.
    "A" button on the switch. This piece of advice changed my gameplay. Def recommend it to everyone.
    Last edited by Hero!; April 17th, 2018 at 10:59 AM.

  8. #308
    E-Bow The Poster Rancid_Planet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    If I could have just one Tag Team for the rest of my life? That's easy. Braun. Braun Strowman. No question about it.
    Posts
    21,315
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    107011
    Okay. 25 plus hours into Zelda and I'm finally to the first "dungeon" inside this fucking elephant.

    I'm never ever finishing this game.

  9. #309
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    psalm 23:4
    Posts
    43,243
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    50430
    nepal
    I just got the shock arrows and am about to hit up that elephant deal. I’ve got almost 30 hours in.

  10. #310
    E-Bow The Poster Rancid_Planet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    If I could have just one Tag Team for the rest of my life? That's easy. Braun. Braun Strowman. No question about it.
    Posts
    21,315
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    107011
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero! View Post
    I just got the shock arrows and am about to hit up that elephant deal. Iíve got almost 30 hours in.
    That's about where I am hours wise. Just finished the elephant job. It took me forever to realize I didn't need to beat that big ugly half horse looking motherfucker on top of the mountain to get all the arrows I needed. I must've died 20 plus times before I figured out to just run around and grab arrows then bail back down the mountain.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •