Thread: WWE Injury / Possible-Injury Thread

What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by virms View Post
    Those God damn dirtsheets and their accurate fantasy booking
    I didn't need to read the dirtsheets to come up with a logical scenario for Kevin Owens, that's my point. Dirtsheets are just educated fans. Any fan of wrestling who's been watching longer than 1-2 years regardless the age can fantasy book with relative ease.
    Yes, the almighty dirtsheets lol. What a goof.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Yes but you were also about to lose your mind over why people thought ko was going to be the 5th man. First you said there was no connection, then you ragged on the dirtsheets about it and then you 180 and say you can make logical points as to why he would be in the match. The main juicy nugget is you want to just flat out deny there are a few reliable guys in the dirtsheet world that actually do get clued in from time to time. I mean whether you want to admit it or nit Meltzer has been 100% on his reports on owens for the last 3 or 4 months.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes but you were also about to lose your mind over why people thought ko was going to be the 5th man. First you said there was no connection, then you ragged on the dirtsheets about it and then you 180 and say you can make logical points as to why he would be in the match. The main juicy nugget is you want to just flat out deny there are a few reliable guys in the dirtsheet world that actually do get clued in from time to time. I mean whether you want to admit it or nit Meltzer has been 100% on his reports on owens for the last 3 or 4 months.
    My point is that Meltzer and the like are not special lol. There were people reporting that KO wasn't going to be part of War Games because of his MCL sprain. So who do we believe?

My whole thing was how stupid some fans were being about something that didn't happen yet i.e. KO being part of War Games. Crying about how they're losing interest because KO got hurt. I don't care what the dirtsheets say because I don't listen to people who one minute say KO is hurt he's not going to be part of War Games, and then try to take credit when he shows up fine and ready to bang lol.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    My point is that Meltzer and the like are not special lol. There were people reporting that KO wasn't going to be part of War Games because of his MCL sprain. So who do we believe?

My whole thing was how stupid some fans were being about something that didn't happen yet i.e. KO being part of War Games. Crying about how they're losing interest because KO got hurt. I don't care what the dirtsheets say because I don't listen to people who one minute say KO is hurt he's not going to be part of War Games, and then try to take credit when he shows up fine and ready to bang lol.
    Actually they said he was the 5th spot unless the injury was too severe for him to wrestle with. When they reported it they didn't know the severity of it. They said he was going to grt checked on a Monday and by the next day they said he would be at smackdown to be in the angle.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cag...we-jonah-offer

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From my end when I bumped the thread in the first place, the initial report said a best case with an MCL was a few weeks so the way that was worded to me looked like he was going to miss out. Obviously further information has come to light since.

I’m just glad he’s better than reported and not going to moan if the initial report seemed a bit inaccurate. Shit happens with that regularly.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    From my end when I bumped the thread in the first place, the initial report said a best case with an MCL was a few weeks so the way that was worded to me looked like he was going to miss out. Obviously further information has come to light since.

I’m just glad he’s better than reported and not going to moan if the initial report seemed a bit inaccurate. Shit happens with that regularly.
    That's why you never treat the dirtsheets as gospel and you definitely don't praise them for fantasy booking an obvious scenario.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    That's why you never treat the dirtsheets as gospel and you definitely don't praise them for fantasy booking an obvious scenario.
    Did someone praise them? I must have missed that.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did someone praise them? I must have missed that.
    Choose whatever term you like to describe your desire to act like they're above the average fan.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Raise of hands, who here actually praises the dirtsheets?

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wasn’t praising them myself whatsoever lol. I made my own judgment in regards to the booking and didn’t take into account what the reports were saying there. The hints were there with his recent interactions with Sami recently plus their history and his past history with Roman. I look at the reports a bit more closely when it comes to injury reports as usually (not always) the timeline is about right or thereabouts and on this occasion the gun was jumped.

I don’t know how the whole reporting system works admittedly. It’s my understanding they have some contacts at least when it comes to whenever injuries occur but could be wrong. I also realise they can be wrong too so not hailing the dirtsheets info, I just treat them as an indicator.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Kevin Owens is so boring, he makes watching paint dry, or shagging my mum, exciting!

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wasn’t praising them myself whatsoever lol. I made my own judgment in regards to the booking and didn’t take into account what the reports were saying there. The hints were there with his recent interactions with Sami recently plus their history and his past history with Roman. I look at the reports a bit more closely when it comes to injury reports as usually (not always) the timeline is about right or thereabouts and on this occasion the gun was jumped.

I don’t know how the whole reporting system works admittedly. It’s my understanding they have some contacts at least when it comes to whenever injuries occur but could be wrong. I also realise they can be wrong too so not hailing the dirtsheets info, I just treat them as an indicator.
    Oh I wasn't referring to you my bad if it came across that way.

The art of being a Dave Meltzer was more intriguing in the 70's and 80's, maybe even the early 90's. Before everyone really started to catch on. I've been a fan for 35 years and I've always had older people spoiling the magic for me lol Survivor Series 1988 my aunt slowed down a big boot and you saw it completely miss dude yet he fell like a sack of bricks. I was 6 lol. My earliest memory of wrestling is having it ruined. Somehow I still managed to believe, even to this day I'm like-yeah that punch was stiff or that promo was a shoot.

Now that we all kind of know the ins and outs, even a casual fan can piece together the obvious. In my head I was thinking damn how cool would it be if KO was on the opposing team but that wasn't the end all be all possibilities. Some fans got worked up and I have no idea if that was due to what the sheets were saying or just their own personal idea. I don't read that shit and it was pretty easy to think of 10-15 people who could've fought the Bloodline or just been in the match period.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I didn't know wrestling was fake for a good 8 years. I remember kids in school telling me it was fake but for whatever reason I never believed them.

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I always love the people that come up and say to you it’s fake like they think you had no idea.

If you remember the “Wrestlemania” song, there was a bit with Duggan and brother loved to rap “I got my fake foam rubber two-by-four!”

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Man that WrestleMania album was the shit. I wish it was on Spotify.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Choose whatever term you like to describe your desire to act like they're above the average fan.
    I mean Meltzer pays people for some info. He gets it quicker than the average fan. Sometimes info is legit sometimes it not. It's very weird that you think that no one that works in dirt sheets has insider info. It happens in a lot of major businesses.
    Last edited by virms; November 21st, 2022 at 3:40 PM.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Pretty sure it's on yt music.

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had it on cassette back in the day. Coca-Cola were promoting it and sent away for it lol.

Here’s the video for the “Wrestlemania” song in all it’s glory! The whole album can be found on there too.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean Meltzer pays people for some info. He gets it quicker than the average fan. Sometimes info is legit sometimes it not. It's very weird that you think that no one that works in dirt sheets has insider info. It happens in a lot of major businesses.
    Show me where I said they don't have insider info. Show me their sources while you're at it. Like you said, sometimes it's legit sometimes it's not. I don't care if it is or not I don't really pay attention to that stuff.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Show me where I said they don't have insider info. Show me their sources while you're at it. Like you said, sometimes it's legit sometimes it's not. I don't care if it is or not I don't really pay attention to that stuff.
    I didn't need to read the dirtsheets to come up with a logical scenario for Kevin Owens, that's my point. Dirtsheets are just educated fans. Any fan of wrestling who's been watching longer than 1-2 years regardless the age can fantasy book with relative ease.
    There for starters. Being an educated fan isn't someone with insider info. Being educated would imply they know the ins and outs of the business but not the actual booking discussions.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There for starters. Being an educated fan isn't someone with insider info. Being educated would imply they know the ins and outs of the business but not the actual booking discussions.
    Saying Kevin Owens would be part of War Games doesn't require insider info lol. The way they frame it is bullshit as it is. Again, you might need the Dave Metlzers of the world to fantasy book the easiest shit but that's on you not the rest of the world over the age of 7.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    It's ok to admit your wrong, pal. You were flipping out people were saying owens was going to be the 5th man and now it's the easiest fantasy booking.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's ok to admit your wrong, pal. You were flipping out people were saying owens was going to be the 5th man and now it's the easiest fantasy booking.
    Wrong about what?

I wasn't flipping out about anything. I was speaking on the fact that others were flipping out because KO's status was in jeopardy. I simply commented that it was never set in stone.

You trying to compartmentalize this conversation to finally get a W in your life is beyond sad but it's typical. You need the attention, I get it.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    No one was flipping out other than you.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No one was flipping out other than you.
    Keep projecting kiddo. I give you another week before you break.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Y’all still going at it?

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VHS View Post
    Y’all still going at it?
    Same thing I said when they announced Balor v. Styles.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Y’all still going at it?
    Jesus could really exist, come down to earth, tell Nash he was wrong and Nash would argue that he wasn't even if evidence that couldn't be disputed was handed to him.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Asked for my account deleted. Admins/mods say one thing but obviously choose to dictate things to thier personal beliefs. Definitely scared to go against any person of color.

See you in another life brother.
    I'm not sure if this was the real Virms or not so I just want clarification real quick and then we can move on from your weird fascination of thinking there was a right/wrong situation here. Yes, you were wrong in thinking that the dirtsheets have all the answers. Yes, you were wrong thinking anyone said Kevin Owens was never going to be part of War Games. Your sheets were reporting he was out of the match, a match he was never announced for until last Friday lol.

"see you in another life brother" as the tiniest violin plays at your rally in the backwoods of Illinois.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Except I posted a link with the time line of events. It never said once he was out and that he was scheduled for both smackdowns leading up to survivor series. I'm guessing you must be thi king you are trolling at this point. Who knows.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Except I posted a link with the time line of events. It never said once he was out and that he was scheduled for both smackdowns leading up to survivor series. I'm guessing you must be thi king you are trolling at this point. Who knows.
    And nobody cares what you posted. Does it bother you that a simpleton like myself can easily book Kevin Owens into War Games without relying on dirtsheets to hold my hand?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Nash: why does everyone think owens is in war games. There's no logical reason why he would be in this!

Owens gets booked in war games after it be said he would be for weeks.

Also nash: I successfully booked owens into war Games even though there's no logical reason for him to be in it. Please acknowledge me.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you both please just drop it?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Let's get back on topic mth. I miss randy

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It'll be interesting to see if/when Randy comes back. A few routes you can go as far as getting RK-Bro back together or just teasing it only for him to drop Riddle with an RK-Bro and finally do the feud. Maybe he's back in the Rumble? Hopefully it's not a career ender...but obviously his health should be priority.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    In all honesty I would love for riddle to turn on randy. Orton turning os the obvious thing.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We'll just have to wait and see what Dr. Dave Meltzer and Nurse Alvarez report to the masses.

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Randy returns in enough time for a Mania build, I'd love for him and Riddle to get their tag titles back from the Uso's.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In all honesty I would love for riddle to turn on randy. Orton turning os the obvious thing.
    I'd be here for that.

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Riddle won't be turning, because he's selling a LOT of merch

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, logically/realistically it's probably not the best option. It'd be a nice swerve and I personally don't click with face Riddle so I'd be curious if I'd dig him as a heel but there are probably better points against it than for it.

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mth View Post
    Yeah, logically/realistically it's probably not the best option. It'd be a nice swerve and I personally don't click with face Riddle so I'd be curious if I'd dig him as a heel but there are probably better points against it than for it.
    Face Riddle is much more entertaining when he has someone interesting to interact with. On his own, not so much. On top of that, he's fallen hard of late. He was at the top of the card with Roman, then moved to a great run where he bested Rollins, now suddenly he's paired with Elias, but they've taken away Elias' most entertaining gimmick - his time for a song where he makes fun of his opponent.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Riddle will sell merch regardless if he's a heel or face. Plus his top selling shirt is the 420 Bro, you damn well know aint no parent buying that for their kid. Heels over the last 25 years have been some of the top merch movers of all time. Austin 3:16, that's a heel shirt. nWo black and white, that's a heel shirt. DX, heel shirts.

It would be interesting to see Riddle as the one who turns as it is pretty obvious the one turning heel would be Orton. It would work either way imo.

I really don't understand the Elias pairing with Riddle. But WWE have been really high on Elias since day one. He falls into that Corbin category where you kind of see why a company would push these guys so hard but ultimately you look back going wow, that guy was overpushed!

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The whole path with Riddle has been whole fucking weird honestly. Team RKOBro you had a really strong if not the strongest weekly TV highlight. Riddle pushed Reigns to the limit but ever since Randy got injured, they’ve regressed him so badly that he’s losing to guys like Gable (no disrespect to his skills, just how he’s been booked) who very rarely wins single matches ever? How can you go from cutting Reigns close to losing to guys like Gable? The drop down seems deep. Whatever they’re attempting with him and Elias it will not be even close to RKBro.

I am trying to be patient but honestly it just seems like not just this that every time they get something going with him in singles they pull back. Maybe Randy comes back and snaps him out of this dumb Elias band shit or actually Riddle turns heel on Orton which I personally think is the more compelling path.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Matt Riddle is such an enigma, which is possibly the understatement of the year. Trending towards a comedy act that nobody takes seriously yet has the legit skills/ability to be massively over.

I feel like he needs to go fullblown mega-heel; we almost need Randy Orton to get healthy so that Riddle can go legend killer on The Legend Killer. Riddle needs to tap into his MMA era: become the silent killer who hurts/destroys everybody put in front of him; who has a Paul Heyman/MVP level mouthpiece to do the talking so we forget about the California surfer/stoner act.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fightful said that Orton required a fusion in his lower back that would keep him out of action for an extended period of time. The surgery has already happened, though they weren't sure when it happened. There were some in WWE that told Fightful they'd be fortunate to have him back after such a long career and the significance of the injury. There are no creative plans in order for Orton and no timetable for his return.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Quote Originally Posted by BGMaverick View Post
    Fightful said that Orton required a fusion in his lower back that would keep him out of action for an extended period of time. The surgery has already happened, though they weren't sure when it happened. There were some in WWE that told Fightful they'd be fortunate to have him back after such a long career and the significance of the injury. There are no creative plans in order for Orton and no timetable for his return.
    His wife posted a pic of him in the hospital in Birmingham a few weeks ago.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Jey possibly got his hand broke.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jey possibly got his hand broke.
    Doesn't seem like it, but who knows.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nikkita Lyons is injured. Torn ACL and MCL. She suffered a partially torn MCL back in May.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Saw the angle on NXT last night and thought it might be legit. Shit luck.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reminds me of Teagan Knox. Debuts, gets hurt shortly after. Returns with a nice push, same injury just the other knee.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dakota Kai possibly injured. Noooo

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On the subject of Orton, he has seemingly been advised by doctor’s against going back but still training apparently.

Decision’s with him but while I would miss him if he has to hang up the boots, I’d also rather see him healthy.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    He shouldn't come back full time, but it would be nice to see him get a send off match.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    He shouldn't come back full time, but it would be nice to see him get a send off match.
    This. A massive face pop as a surprise entrant at the Rumble, one last Mania match where he does the job for one of the top futures (Austin/Solo/Dom).

A first ballot Hall-of-Famer.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If we're to believe his dad, there is no retirement match, no special Rumble appearance, he's toast. It could be like HBK. He takes off 2-3 years and comes back when the money dries up I mean he's healed up through the power of Christ and we get another 5-6 years out of him. I'm shocked he's made it as long as he has with the shoulder injuries.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Dakota Kai possibly injured. Noooo
    ACL. Damn.

Football manager? Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyson View Post
    ACL. Damn.
    Seen the video, Protecting Liv who was injured in the match leads to her getting injured ffs horrible stuff.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scripted wrestling at it's best.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Griffin View Post
    Seen the video, Protecting Liv who was injured in the match leads to her getting injured ffs horrible stuff.
    Yeah, and the scream she lets out immediately... hate to hear it, hate to see it. Hope she heals well and comes back w/ a vengeance.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We've had so many women with ACL injuries and it's not just WWE you have Statlander over in AEW who's tore her ACL twice in the last 2 years so she's fucked. We have that list might as well add Dakota Kai to it.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Griffin View Post
    Yeah, and the scream she lets out immediately... hate to hear it, hate to see it. Hope she heals well and comes back w/ a vengeance.
    Mad respect to Dakota, I echo the well-wishes and await her healthy return after WrestleMania.

It’s a credit to these finely tuned stunt performers that there aren’t more injuries, I wince every single time one of them goes from the ring to the floor outside; wrestling may be fake but the physicality sure as fuck isn’t.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looked like it when it happened but finally got clarification from the man himself: Waller has been on the shelf since his NXT finale due to a broken leg. No ETA on his in-ring return.

Midcarder
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haven't seen much of Waller, but am excited to see him on Smackdown. Speedy recovery!

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah. That clears things up. Hope he's better soon.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I swear I saw him in a cast when the first night of the draft where he was bitching about not getting drafted yet. There was a rumor he broke his leg but I wasn't sure if it was storyline.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck. Bayley may have another injury.

https://nodq.com/news/bayley-possibl...-salisbury-md/

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Fuck. Bayley may have another injury.

https://nodq.com/news/bayley-possibl...-salisbury-md/

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rey Mysterio dinged his head legit last night. I'm glad they decided to not have him finish the match. Hope he's ok.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sonya Deville has a torn ACL. Out indefinitely.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not even joking when I say this and I think many of us feel the same-Women's tag-team titles=bye bye. The fuck is the point? You can't build a division because people either get seriously injured, quit, the team breaks up a week after winning the belts. This would honestly be a good time to just throw them away.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And here's the sad part...That match on Smackdown a few weeks ago where she tore it, fucking pointless. It's like when they did that random 10 man tag where Nash tore his ACL. This is what happens when you book week to week or even that night, you make decisions and then boom, an injury that didn't need to happen but because they're still doing the "let's have the tag champs job to the singles people fighting for the world title!" routine here we are.

If I'm the WWE I'm either killing the belts or saying fuck it and sliding in someone to replace Sonya. Not the first time they've done something like this. I remember in NXT, they gifted that jobber Timothy Thatcher a tag-title when Pete Dunne got hurt.

We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Pair Tiffany with Chelsea

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really sucks about Sonya, just as she was getting wins as well.

Maybe Alba and Isla cast a curse on the women’s tag belts before they were all unified. I wouldn’t be sad to see them go to be honest.

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My youngest, who doesn't regularly watch any wrestling, but knows how much I enjoy it, asked if I had heard of Sonya DeVille getting injured. I told her I had, and she asked me my thoughts about her. It's a shame when anyone gets injured, but for it to happen just as she was getting recognition for her talent, with her first title run is particularly bitter. I asked her where this was coming from, as wrestling is not something she would normally ask me about. She said it's less about wrestling, but more that there's been a good amount of discussion about Sonya, as she is a hero to so many in their community.

So I am going to send an actual get-well soon card to Sonya. I hope she gets lots of them.

WWE Corporate Headquarters, Attention: Fan Mail, 1241 East Main Street, Stamford, CT 06902, USA

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 3puppies View Post
    My youngest, who doesn't regularly watch any wrestling, but knows how much I enjoy it, asked if I had heard of Sonya DeVille getting injured. I told her I had, and she asked me my thoughts about her. It's a shame when anyone gets injured, but for it to happen just as she was getting recognition for her talent, with her first title run is particularly bitter. I asked her where this was coming from, as wrestling is not something she would normally ask me about. She said it's less about wrestling, but more that there's been a good amount of discussion about Sonya, as she is a hero to so many in their community.

So I am going to send an actual get-well soon card to Sonya. I hope she gets lots of them.

WWE Corporate Headquarters, Attention: Fan Mail, 1241 East Main Street, Stamford, CT 06902, USA
    That’s sweet.

I might be breaking GDPR with this but if you want to send more Hogan Mail, I got his new address:

Terry Bolea, Attention Fan Mail: Hulk House, 3254 Whatcha Gonna Avenue, Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA 90210, USA

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    https://rajah.com/node/update-randy-...s-still-likely

I really don’t like the idea of advertising Randy’s return, would much rather he be a surprise entrant at The Rumble; that initial face pop would blow the roof off the building.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    That’s sweet.

I might be breaking GDPR with this but if you want to send more Hogan Mail, I got his new address:

Terry Bolea, Attention Fan Mail: Hulk House, 3254 Whatcha Gonna Avenue, Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA 90210, USA
    I got return to sender

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyson View Post
    https://rajah.com/node/update-randy-...s-still-likely

I really don’t like the idea of advertising Randy’s return, would much rather he be a surprise entrant at The Rumble; that initial face pop would blow the roof off the building.
    I'd like a surprise, but I wouldn't mind seeing Randy mix it up with GUNTHER.

A fun surprise would be them hyping the return of Randy, but we also get Riddle back. There's a lot of story left there.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In this day and age you almost have to advertise in advance because of the lack of people consistently watching the product. I'm not sure what to believe with Orton. Is he coming back? Time will tell. Maybe he'll be the next to deflect to AEW.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    In this day and age you almost have to advertise in advance because of the lack of people consistently watching the product. I'm not sure what to believe with Orton. Is he coming back? Time will tell. Maybe he'll be the next to deflect to AEW.
    Oh AEW would have the greatest match ever II, lasting 3 hours and 45 minutes, ending in a draw.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't get me excited for nothing

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 3puppies View Post
    I'd like a surprise, but I wouldn't mind seeing Randy mix it up with GUNTHER.

A fun surprise would be them hyping the return of Randy, but we also get Riddle back. There's a lot of story left there.
    It's always case by case in terms of what is best to do with a return: advertised or surprised. Probably damned if you do and damned if you don't.
    Regardless two things are true for me: I'd be very happy to see Orton back, and I don't need Riddle back. Sucks they didn't get to pay off whatever would ultimately happen between the two of them but I'm not bent out of shape about it and Riddle was a nothingburger when Orton went on the shelf.

To The Face
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't get me excited for nothing
    Excited for Nothing, the new AEW PPV coming just six days BEFORE Double or Nothing.

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NeseToTheFace View Post
    Excited for Nothing, the new AEW PPV coming just six days BEFORE Double or Nothing.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NeseToTheFace View Post
    Godammit

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Asuka potentially injured, nooooo!

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    That sucks