Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE Injury / Possible-Injury Thread

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sweden
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    I will say, in Orton's defense, he does have some type of constant issue with his shoulder(s) that's been an issue probably since he was a kid. That's why most of his injuries are the exact same thing. But with that said, I get the point. You look at Neville....He broke his ankle sliding into the ring. Enzo apparently broke his leg reversing a wrist lock. Sure, Brock Lesnar almost killed himself doing a shooting star press, but how many times has Paul London?

The whole "crash and burn style causes more injuries" is an exaggerated myth. But I respect why they do it, just like me as a parent telling my kids "wear a helmet". It's pretty unlikely they'll land on their head if they fall off their bike because accidents like that are far less common than hand and leg injuries on a bike, but it's a safety precaution. Just in case. How many people have been hurt by the Tombstone or Powerbomb? Very few. But they avoid those moves because they are possible high risk situations even though more people have been hurt by clotheslines than they have power moves.
    Remember that match between Orton and HHH where Orton wrecked his shoulder/collarbone by just banging his fists into the mat? Crazy how shit like that can happen. Also, didn't Sami Zayn injure his shoulder in that match against Cena, during his entrance as well?

Mentioned
    445 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Guess they should eliminate taunts and entrances to keep wrestlers healthy

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OD50 View Post
    Also, didn't Sami Zayn injure his shoulder in that match against Cena, during his entrance as well?
    He did. Sami raised his arm to pump up the crowd as he was climbing the steps to the ring and you can see him wince.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just catching wind of the Cass injury. Feel pretty bad as it comes at a bad time, not that injuries ever happen at a good time. Hopefully he heals well and when he comes back WWE comes up w/ a way to reunite him w/ Enzo. Because let's face it, they're lost without each other.

Bagel
    Quote Originally Posted by VHS View Post
    Just catching wind of the Cass injury. Feel pretty bad as it comes at a bad time, not that injuries ever happen at a good time. Hopefully he heals well and when he comes back WWE comes up w/ a way to reunite him w/ Enzo. Because let's face it, they're lost without each other.
    They could set it up with his return that Enzo was there to help him during his recovery, something simple. Get the team back together. People are going to forget in however many months for his return that this singles push was actually happening. Which most likely means that he'll return and job to Jinder Mahal.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a bit premature to say Cass is lost without Enzo. We haven't seen Cass in a feud with anyone but Enzo.

Bagel
    I see Cass as a better fit on SDL if the singles push continues. Who's he going to face on RAW, Jason Jordan? R-Truth? He seems like a guy who could easily get lost in the mix on RAW.

What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Those are exactly who he should be facing though. Who wants to realistically see Big Cass v. Dean Ambrose at this point in time or Big Cass v. Brock Lesnar? He's not over, not good in the ring, barely passable on the mic (1 out of 49 promos=good?)

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah i don't mind him working his way up the roster. Go through guys like Jordan, Crews, Titus, then move on from there.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going back to your comment saying it's too early to say Cass is lost because he's only feuded with Enzo (and Big Show). I don't think it's too early at all when he had a couple short singles runs already and now he's on his own again and he's not connecting like he was in the tag-team with Enzo. I definitely don't need to see him feud with 2 more people to make a decision that while saying he's lost is a strong opinion, saying the team of Enzo and Big Cass should still be around and booked wayyyy better than they were. And that isn't hard to do, have Enzo get some actual offense and then put the straps on them for a few months. I'd actually like to see them as heels.....They were heels for awhile in NXT with Carmella...

Guess we'll find out down the road in about 9-12 months when he returns.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean, he looked like a big enough deal in that fatal 4way match for the Universal Title on Raw last year. That was his first real go of it and he was thrown into the deep end. He was protected in the sense he took the first pin but it required the remaining three of them to hit finishers or sub-finishers on him.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cass looked like a million bucks in that 4-Way thanks to those involved and the crowd was electric when he and Roman squared off. It felt like a sign of things to come. Unfortunately for Cass, Braun became a break out star and is on another level.

Bagel
    And Joe showed up. They could use a couple more midcard filler guys on the roster to pair up with Cass when he returns.

Mentioned
    445 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Looks like Cass sucks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jeff Hardy tore his rotator cuff and will need surgery. They won't know the severity of the injury until they get a look inside, but he could be out 6 months. Meltzer says he injured it all the way back at Great Balls of Fire despite WWE reporting it happened last week.
    Last edited by Sasori; September 27th, 2017 at 10:51 AM.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
    Jeff Hardy tore his rotator cuff and will need surgery. They won't know the severity of the injury until they get a look inside, but he could be out 6 months. Meltzer says he injured it all the way back at Great Balls of Fire despite WWE reporting it happened last week.
    It's bad news for everyone involved. Tag division is going to suffer, Jeff is on the shelf (losing time), Matt is likely going to suffer because he's not seen as the more marketable Hardy. If Jeff is hurt, might as well see if there's anything else that needs to be cleaned up so he can come back all the way healthy.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe they can give each Hardy a singles push. It's a damn shame Matt can't use his broken gimmick.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BGMaverick View Post
    It's bad news for everyone involved. Tag division is going to suffer, Jeff is on the shelf (losing time), Matt is likely going to suffer because he's not seen as the more marketable Hardy. If Jeff is hurt, might as well see if there's anything else that needs to be cleaned up so he can come back all the way healthy.
    Meltzer also said Jeff might get his knee taken care of which has been an issue.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's not sleep on Matt Hardy. Yes, in WWE Land where they rarely take chances, Jeff Hardy no doubt is the more marketable but how many times does Matt have to prove he's marketable? Being MORE marketable doesn't mean Matt is so fucked without his brother he can't make anything work. I don't remember Jeff Hardy making TNA of all places "must see" even for that sole Broken stuff. Let's be honest, what are the WWE really doing with the Hardyz these days anyway and who's to say this whole "Woken" thing won't kick into high gear now that the official word on Jeff's health is what it is?

Mentioned
    445 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I love Jeff Hardy! Speedy recovery!

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayer View Post
    Maybe they can give each Hardy a singles push. It's a damn shame Matt can't use his broken gimmick.
    Let's not sleep on Matt Hardy. Yes, in WWE Land where they rarely take chances, Jeff Hardy no doubt is the more marketable but how many times does Matt have to prove he's marketable? Being MORE marketable doesn't mean Matt is so fucked without his brother he can't make anything work. I don't remember Jeff Hardy making TNA of all places "must see" even for that sole Broken stuff. Let's be honest, what are the WWE really doing with the Hardyz these days anyway and who's to say this whole "Woken" thing won't kick into high gear now that the official word on Jeff's health is what it is?
    If things really don't pan out for whatever reason, this will be seen as a relative bust in terms of an acquisition. Considering the pop at Mania, the sky was the limit.

That gimmick is certainly a cloud hanging over them. None of us sleep on Matt Hardy. The person that ultimately makes the decision does, though, to some extent.

This is just a guess, but based off how TNA worked it, I'm guessing the Br/Woken gimmick was going to require Jeff being in the picture for Matt. If that's the case, delaying things isn't going to necessarily help. If Vince doesn't see anything with Matt while Jeff is on the shelf, he's only doing stuff to help convey heat to others. At least he wouldn't fall to the side like The Revival when one of them gets injured.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Without question, in WWE Land, I don't think Vince sees Matt Hardy in the same light as Jeff. I'm not sure what Vince would even think about the Broken gimmick and still not sure if he's even seen it to begin with. He might go "what the fuck is this crap?" because he doesn't get why it was campy and why it was so over the top weird.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Without question, in WWE Land, I don't think Vince sees Matt Hardy in the same light as Jeff. I'm not sure what Vince would even think about the Broken gimmick and still not sure if he's even seen it to begin with. He might go "what the fuck is this crap?" because he doesn't get why it was campy and why it was so over the top weird.
    On some level, there has to be some acceptance of the idea of that gimmick and its main vehicle potentially being through promos. If not, the Fashion Police stuff wouldn't be continuing. Granted that's humor, but that's a gimmick that stretches outside the realm of regular WWE programming (lots of references to Twin Peaks) and it resonates with the crowd.

That's on some level. Clearly Matt's gimmick, whatever it is, will clearly be on a higher level and demand a higher success rate.

Midcarder
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Hardy's absolutely need the gimmick. Matt at this point is pretty awkward- all of his in ring movement looks really painful and stiff. The guy just looks like he's always in pain. He'd work best transitioning into a sort of stable leader as Broken Matt which could limit his in-ring activities for a couple of big matches, which would be best for him. Jeff, if healthy, still has a few quality years, but this injury doesn't help, as he isn't getting any younger. But if he heals up well, and with the right gimmick and character work (Brother Nero, with broken Matt as his "manager"), the guy could have another top singles run in him.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd have to do a refresher course but is the Broken issue simply in name or is it the entire gimmick?

What is stopping the WWE from pairing up Matt Hardy with Bray Wyatt and Matt doing the "Broken" gimmick as a Wyatt?

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd have to do a refresher course but is the Broken issue simply in name or is it the entire gimmick?

What is stopping the WWE from pairing up Matt Hardy with Bray Wyatt and Matt doing the "Broken" gimmick as a Wyatt?
    I believe it's all encompassing in regards to the hangup. Gimmick and everything related to it. Feels like the only loophole I've seen is that they could creatively say Jeff is Nero. Matt alluded to it on their Network interview with Graves. "This is my brother, Nero."

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe it's all encompassing in regards to the hangup. Gimmick and everything related to it. Feels like the only loophole I've seen is that they could creatively say Jeff is Nero. Matt alluded to it on their Network interview with Graves. "This is my brother, Nero."
    Yeah see the whole package is what I was wondering about. I think back to the whole suing WCW for Scott Hall acting like Razor Ramon situation. But he tweaked it, pretty much just discarded the Scarface accent and tweaked his tights but still kept everything else (hair, toothpick)

Mentioned
    445 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Razor Ramon was a great character, they should have had him get a run with the WWF title

Football manager? Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Sin Cara possibly injured in Madrid.

https://www.facebook.com/pwguru65/vi...6173886152041/

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bad time for that to happen. Will be hard to get another chance if this is long term.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ohnonotsincara.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneEdge View Post
    Bad time for that to happen. Will be hard to get another chance if this is long term.
    If his clothing line sells well then he'd get another push easy. They'd be stupid not to.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    If his clothing line sells well then he'd get another push easy. They'd be stupid not to.
    It depends on if they move onto giving that push to someone else. They wont just do nothing while he's out. Someone will have to take his place in whatever plan they had, unless for some reason it had to specifically be Sin Cara.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cara finally gets a push and then suffers an injury. I feel bad for the guy, but I don't know how long term this push was going to be. It could be a case of just giving Corbin a filler feud. Regardless, it's the most they've done with Cara in a long time so it's unfortunate.
    Last edited by Sasori; November 6th, 2017 at 5:54 PM.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, to me it looks like curtains for Cara and that is a bummer since I'm a big fan of the man under the mask. The whole Sin Cara saga as a whole has just been such a bad experience, with the atrocious start up to Hunico's injuries after taking up the cowl. If anything, I hope Hunico stays on as a coach.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WWE officially announced Ambrose had surgery to repair a high-grade triceps tendon injury. They didn't report a timeline for his recovery.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WWE officially announced Ambrose had surgery to repair a high-grade triceps tendon injury. They didn't report a timeline for his recovery.
    Did they say if he actually TORE the tricep? The earlier report was that if he did he'd be gone until mid-2018. If he didn't, he'd be back soon. That's too bad. But in reality, what the fuck were they going to really do with the guy? He's simply around these days to get Roman and Rollins cheered.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only thing I read was that the initial assessment was that he might have had a possible tear, which would indicate a 4-6 month turnaround time. Today, they basically said he tore some of the tendon and that there was no timetable.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will say this....It could be a blessing if he's off t.v. for a little while. I'm not saying he's weak or anything it's just that I think they could go back to the drawing board with him and when he returns he's on some different shit.

Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Joe/Bar vs the Shield on PPV would've been boss. Only got one Shield PPV match (not counting Angle here) against the New Day so sucks from that point of view.

dude it's iron man.. man
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The shield was cursed this year

Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most wrestlers are at some point, except Jericho.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Seen a report that with rehab he could be out for almost a year. That would suck.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ambrose is due. He's had very few injuries over the course of his career.

God his return pop will be massive.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And then they should turn him heel. He needs it to get some momentum back.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even after all this time, it still feels like the real Dean Ambrose hasn't shown up yet. We need to see heel Ambrose to really get a taste of what he's capable of. Hope he has a speedy recovery.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sucks for Dean, but yeah, he was overdue for a serious injury.

Mentioned
    445 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I wouldn't pop for his return, it would the biggest groan the world has ever heard.

Intercontinental Champion
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will say this....It could be a blessing if he's off t.v. for a little while. I'm not saying he's weak or anything it's just that I think they could go back to the drawing board with him and when he returns he's on some different shit.
    Perhaps he can return with some sort of Freudian shrink doctor manager type who claims to have cured his lunatic fringincy?

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Certainly seems like the TLC match seems to be what led to his injury. Dude had two table spots where neither table broke on initial contact. I think Meltzer indicated he though it was the first one where Sheamus and Cesaro tried to drive him through one and it didn't take so Strowman threw him into one, but he didn't start flexing his arm/elbow until the second instance. The second one was where Kane did a double chokeslam on Ambrose and Rollins.

Mentioned
    445 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    The way Strowman throws people about is legitimately scary and I'm surprised no one has been injured by him. Has he just found a safe way to look like he's murdering people?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ambrose out three months.

Largest pop ever at return canceled.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If that is the actual timeline, it will be interesting to see if they opt to wait until after Mania to bring him back. I would think 4-6 weeks is still a window where they could find a way to make things work and have him on a storyline path to Mania. Three months or slightly more likely puts that in major doubt.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Balor was set a month before Mania and was even working matches days leading up to the show and they still kept him off. They'll save Dean for post Mania imo.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Balor was set a month before Mania and was even working matches days leading up to the show and they still kept him off. They'll save Dean for post Mania imo.
    Current circumstances seem to suggest Dean is higher on the pecking order than Finn, so that might change their tune. I would assume they hold him until after, but I think it could honestly go either way. The pop he got when he returned at Night of Champions in '14 was pretty strong, so I will be interested to see how this one goes.

For example, if Joe doesn't have anything to do at Mania, probably makes a fair amount of sense to spring Ambrose back in (if he's healthy).

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WWE posted an update that Dean will be out 9 months. Which is it, 3 or 9?

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WWE posted an update that Dean will be out 9 months. Which is it, 3 or 9?
    My guess is it's closer to the 3-month window. They generally like to overestimate on timelines, helping these guys come off as larger than life performers.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My guess is it's closer to the 3-month window. They generally like to overestimate on timelines, helping these guys come off as larger than life performers.
    It's kind of like Scotty's Philosophy.

You give them a timetable, and when you finish early, you come off as a miracle worker

dude it's iron man.. man
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    people recover at different paces, im gonna say 5 months at most depending on how fast he is able to recover

unless your cena... dudes like wolverine

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's kind of like Scotty's Philosophy.

You give them a timetable, and when you finish early, you come off as a miracle worker
    I've been doing this at work forever.

"Yeah, I can get this project done in two weeks." A week later I look like a genius for saving five days worth of labor costs and ship everything early.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is all setting up so nicely.

Seth accidently injures Dean, Seth becomes tag champs with someone else. Dean returns as heel Dean to get revenge on Seth who he never really trusted anyway.

Man, heel Dean is going to be the biggest baby face.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid_Planet View Post

Seth accidently injures Dean, Seth becomes tag champs with someone else. Dean returns as heel Dean to get revenge on Seth who he never really trusted anyway.

Did you see the shield on table for 3? That's the dean they should let dean be.

Bagel
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid_Planet View Post

When I look at Seth I feel like he's badly miscast as a face. Sure he's athletic and exciting but he had a way to make that style work as a heel. He could do all the same stuff and then it's "Fuck you I'm Seth Rollins". I hope they try to turn Seth and Dean against Roman and instead it just has the opposite effect..

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh I totally agree. Face Seth fucking sucks. Give me back evil Seth for the love of God.

Bagel
    I'd love to see someone brought up from NXT to team with Heel Seth & Dean, maybe Samoa Joe turns face and teams with Roman.

dude it's iron man.. man
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So paiges big return storyline could be coming to an end lol not her year

Mentioned
    445 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Reports seem to say it's nothing that a week off can't heal.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mr sabu View Post
    So paiges big return storyline could be coming to an end lol not her year
    Yeah, lol. Could have been hurt but lol right?

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is NOT good. She lost the feeling in her arms right off the bat. I fear her neck is junk. It's sad for her but if this is how it is she needs to figure something else out and fast. She's young and could do pretty much whatever she wants.

Mentioned
    445 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Porn?

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Good one so original lolz

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They'll just paint her face white and send her out there to bellow for a few weeks or months while the other girls by her side do all the physical work.

Mentioned
    445 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Griffin View Post
    Good one so original lolz
    Thanks Peter. It took me a while to think it up.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sweden
    Looks like a stinger or whiplash to me. All on Banks, she kicks her waay too hard from behind where you can't exactly know when the blow comes and brace yourself for the impact.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    You would think they would (The performers) take a little more care with Paige given shes been out 18 monthswith,ya know,a neck injury.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Quote Originally Posted by OD50 View Post
    Looks like a stinger or whiplash to me. All on Banks, she kicks her waay too hard from behind where you can't exactly know when the blow comes and brace yourself for the impact.
    That’s a massive dick move on Banks part there, I don’t know if there’s history between her and Paige outside the ring but that really looks like a deliberate attempt to hurt Paige.

Two footed kick high to the back (almost neck) of someone just back from a potential career ending neck/back injury? Sorry, inexcusable.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any heat on Sasha for this?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sweden
    Cousin Snoop's got her back.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Samoa Joe injured his foot, which is a major bummer. Mania is right around the corner too.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    croatia
    Samoa Joe injured his foot, which is a major bummer. Mania is right around the corner too.
    It's 3 months away.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm more worried about him not being able to be in the Rumble. He would have been great in that.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How did he injure his foot? Beating the crap out of Rhyno last night or is it unrelated to wrestling?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    It's something to do with the bottom of his foot. Could have stepped wrong, kicked wrong, etc

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So 3rd time in less than 9 months Joe has been on the shelf? I love Samoa Joe, but he's struggled with his health the last 10 years.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    I'm more worried about him not being able to be in the Rumble. He would have been great in that.
    Just have him run in and throw cena over the top rope. Feud on.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    https://www.pwinsider.com/article/11...-wwe-.html?p=1

Fuck. You can't help but feel for the girl. Getting her life back on track, coming back to a huge ovation and having it all end like this and so quickly.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Surely she was cleared to compete. Did WWE's crack team of Doctors miss something?

Trampoline Cosplay Cowboy Vandal's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by virmicious View Post
    https://www.pwinsider.com/article/11...-wwe-.html?p=1

Fuck. You can't help but feel for the girl. Getting her life back on track, coming back to a huge ovation and having it all end like this and so quickly.
    Damn that sucks...

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    brazil

Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck.....looks like she may becreduced to managing her two comrades.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That’s an immense heartbreaker. So young and still so much time to create a legacy... only for it to never happen. Sigh, major bummer.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Surely she was cleared to compete. Did WWE's crack team of Doctors miss something?
    She was. However, Sasha's two legged kick to her back reinjured her. I'd say a lot of people are going to be pissed at Sasha. If you haven't seen the footage it was a very hard kick and it didn't look as though Sasha was expecting it

dude it's iron man.. man
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it looked bad... half her body looks like it went numb

watching her try and get up after it happened wasn't good to watch

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah the scene of her scrambling and staggering to get to her feet was hard to see. That kick was stiff as fuck. You can see her neck snap back and almost touch her spine.

Poor woman has been through a lot.

Mentioned
    366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fucking gutted for her if this is it. Sad stuff.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if paige is done then I'm out on WWE, she was the only one worth watching

Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fro View Post
    if paige is done then I'm out on WWE, she was the only one worth watching
    I'm as gutted forvher as the next guy, but therecare far better female workers.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    I'm as gutted forvher as the next guy, but therecare far better female workers.
    alexa bliss is solid I wont lie

Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fro View Post
    alexa bliss is solid I wont lie