User Tag List

Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,400 of 3924

Thread: Ca$h Fantasy Football League (Pros Only)

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GBF and I are about at the half way mark and keeping it tight. He has Matt Ryan playing against a shit Tampa defense on Monday night, so unless I take a 30 point lead today, he will probably wrap this bad boy up on Monday pretty easy.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Between the two of us, Morri and I will have Brady, AB, JuJu, Cooks and Burkhead going in the Pats/Steelers game. Not to mention it's the biggest game of the year for my Pats. A lot to watch, lol.

you either die a hero... Morrison's Avatar
    or live long enough to see yourself become a dumdum.
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what a tremendously unfun last month of this league. enjoy my money, wont be back next year.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morrison View Post
    what a tremendously unfun last month of this league. enjoy my money, wont be back next year.
    sorry to see you go. on the bright side McCaffrey outscored Kamara today so the trade helped you out a bit.

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope you reconsider. I really hope a trade doesn’t push you away. It’s been a fun league and I’ve enjoyed playing with everyone in the league. Keep it going Morrison, you’re a better sport than that!

Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honey_Badger View Post
    I hope you reconsider. I really hope a trade doesn’t push you away. It’s been a fun league and I’ve enjoyed playing with everyone in the league. Keep it going Morrison, you’re a better sport than that!
    i'm really not, unfortunately. i'm a good sport about losing here, cause my team very much shit the bed and i wouldn't be beating any of the three remaining teams. if this was a free league or a much lower buy-in, sure, dumb shit like that trade is easier to swallow. but the fact that it was allowed and defended, all by the guy running the league, sets a precedent that makes me not want to throw any money at this thing ever again.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'm really not, unfortunately. if this was a free league or a much lower buy-in, sure, dumb shit like that is easier to swallow. but the fact that trade was allowed and defended, all by the guy running the league, sets a precedent that makes me not want to throw any money at this thing ever again.
    you have still never said what you think the trade rule should be though. we have it on a league-vote veto system. what is your alternate proposal?

but you're out anyway so I guess you never have to answer that question. although tbh I'd still like your answer because I want to do whatever is best for the league and allows me (commissioner) to make trades without other players getting mad.

Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fro View Post
    you have still never said what you think the trade rule should be though. we have it on a league-vote veto system. what is your alternate proposal?

but you're out anyway so I guess you never have to answer that question. although tbh I'd still like your answer because I want to do whatever is best for the league and allows me (commissioner) to make trades without other players getting mad.
    cause at this point it's a waste. i didn't feel like typing it all out on my phone, and by the time i spent any significant time at my computer, i really couldn't be fucked anymore. a veto system is a good concept, except certain members of the league stop even paying attention or dont see it. i know on the ESPN app i dont get a notification about other peoples trades nor do i even know if you can approve or veto through it. forcing every member of the league to vote in every trade maybe helps that, because it makes people pick one way or the other.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My problem with the trade is that Beefy was mathematically eliminated from the playoffs at the time of the trade. Then the stated aim of the trade (to get a top line WR) wasn't what was on offer it felt off.

I don't think it was intentionally done that way, but it's definitely why I was uneasy with it (although my feeling of no veto at all is quite strong)

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Barring a historical night from Matt Ryan, it's looking like Fro and I in the title game. I'm pretty ecstatic to be back-to-back title games, hoping I can avenge my lose from last year.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah Matt Ryan isn't going to put up 67 points lol. He could get 600 passing yards, 100 rushing yards and 5 rushing touchdowns and not make it.

Good luck in the finals. I assume you will start Nick Foles since Jimmy G is facing the Jags. Foles was on fire this week. Hopefully he won't be so good next week.

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There should be no trades done by people who are eliminated from the playoffs.

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fro View Post
    Yeah Matt Ryan isn't going to put up 67 points lol. He could get 600 passing yards, 100 rushing yards and 5 rushing touchdowns and not make it.

Good luck in the finals. I assume you will start Nick Foles since Jimmy G is facing the Jags. Foles was on fire this week. Hopefully he won't be so good next week.
    I may pick up a QB... We shall see... Good luck to you as well, friend.

Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cewsh View Post
    especially to the first place team.

dave illustrates another take: the 'no veto' stance, where no matter how shitty the trade, they wont veto. i dont agree with that approach at all, at least in a league where you're dropping $50.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    me neither. in past years I have gone so far as to PM league members to get them to vote for a veto. this despite me having the commissioner power to veto it myself which I didn't want to use except in the most extreme of circumstances.

people in here have pointed to Matthew Berry's articles where he writes about how a trade should never be vetoed unless there was collusion but the will of the league should be observed.

I will propose some changes for next year including lowering the veto threshold from 5 to 4 votes, adding an IR spot, and adding a half point PPR. I'll put it out as a league survey.

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Matthew Berry is a fuckface.

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Matthew Berry is a fuckface.
    Yes. I'm pretty sure with a 40-hour dedicated work week, and a couple excel spreadsheets, we all could do his job.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My big decision of the week will be Martavis Bryant or Jerick McKinnon to take Burkhead's spot in my flex. I like Bryant to have a big game with Antonio Brown out so that's how I'm leaning. McKinnon has the higher projection, not that projections mean anything.

Also I have 3 viable defenses I could start, lol.

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck.

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ... Pick up Taylor and Bortles just because?

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just blocking you from getting them since I have no other use for my bench spots. Foles is your best option for sure but if the Packers beat the Vikings on Saturday (slim chance but stranger things have happened), the Eagles game becomes meaningless since they will have already clinched the 1 seed and Foles maybe doesn't play the whole game.

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Douche.

And I didn't even consider that scenario for Foles, but thanks for pointing that out to me.

Out
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Until the regular season is finished those teams eliminated from the playoffs need to field teams as strong as possible. It isn't fair on the rest otherwise. For all the tedious crying from one person in particular, my only reason for making that trade was for the integrity of the league - i.e. to try to trade one of my two assets to strength my team overall. Making it so that those out of contention might as well not play is fucking ridiculous suggestion.

Out
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    My problem with the trade is that Beefy was mathematically eliminated from the playoffs at the time of the trade. Then the stated aim of the trade (to get a top line WR) wasn't what was on offer it felt off.

I don't think it was intentionally done that way, but it's definitely why I was uneasy with it (although my feeling of no veto at all is quite strong)
    If after nearly seventeen years here you're going to question my integrity I really don't know what to say.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefy View Post
    Until the regular season is finished those teams eliminated from the playoffs need to field teams as strong as possible. It isn't fair on the rest otherwise. For all the tedious crying from one person in particular, my only reason for making that trade was for the integrity of the league - i.e. to try to trade one of my two assets to strength my team overall. Making it so that those out of contention might as well not play is fucking ridiculous suggestion.
    I hadn't considered that viewpoint, and now that makes a lot more sense.

I hadn't intended to question your integrity. My viewpoint (which I've now changed following this post) was that I couldn't understand your motivation for trading when you were eliminated from the playoffs.

My initial feeling was that it was lopsided (though judging two-for-one trades often has a lot of subjectivity), and I looked at it more from seeing that Fro gained a solid starter for his team while giving up two players who mostly battled for his flex. I didn't see it from your view that you'd be gaining to starters. That'll probably help me to offer possible trades next year (something which I'm pretty poor at doing).

I'm sorry that I questioned your integrity, it definitely wasn't my actual feeling.

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alvin Kamara sucks. I don't know what all the fuss is about...

Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HA! good one.

Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the integrity of the league needed the last place team trading off a top skill position player to the number one team? cause that last place team is trying to field the best possible team for the final two weeks of the season? and oh, that persons team actually would have scored more points had he kept that top skill position player, and would have split the final two games of the season instead of losing both. soooooooooo, what?

Out
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The integrity of the league needs all players to be trying to be field the strongest team they can. Whether or not that is what happened or what you would have done that's what I was trying to do.

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think anybody really gives a shit after they've been eliminated from contention.

Happy to be corrected on that.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mozambique
    An unbiased homie offering a friendly suggestion for next year:
    Add $10 to the buy in, and put that amount towards a weekly payout to the highest scorer starting in Week 4 or 5.

This provides incentive to players who are mathematically eliminated to compete in an attempt to at least earn some of their buy-in back.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mozambique
    I have played in leagues like that and it provides extra fun through the end.

Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The integrity of the league needs all players to be trying to be field the strongest team they can. Whether or not that is what happened or what you would have done that's what I was trying to do.
    i appreciate what you were going for, its welcome given drop in activity in leagues once the bottom half of the standings gets solidified. it's just hard to swallow when you didnt push backand try and grab cooks or landry in the deal. i said it at the time, but that deal benefitted fro and nobody else, and fro being in first place made it that much more annoying. had the same trade taken place, but you were dealing kamara to the fourth or fifth place team, i likely wouldnt have blinked an eye, cause on a mid-ranked team sanders and mccaffery are likely less flex/roster depth and more 'vital' to that persons team. it's a person giving up a couple big pieces of their pie for one big slice, and if that slice goes down hurt or cools off, they may not recover. not the case for fro.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should be a good final matchup. HB is favored by 9 points. His team is strong especially with Hunt back to putting up big numbers and going against a weak Dolphins run defense.

Ingram vs Kamara as well. Not sure if I'll be able to watch that game but with me also having Brees, it will be roller coaster.

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm pretty pumped that I have Foles and Boswell on Monday to reel in the W for me. Granted, if Minnesota shits the bed and loses to GB, the game won't matter and I'll probably be riding the Drew Stanton train to the title. Yuck.

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    12 points from my defense, and you’re “flex” only gets 5.2; I’ll take it.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yea not a great start, will definitely have regret if Martavis goes off and I expect he will.

fuckin packers

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do you think Fro?

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you are a deserving champion. Had the best team pretty much from season start to season end. I on the other hand was lucky to land in the cash as I did. My team was solid but could have easily missed the playoffs with different fortune. So while it's too bad to put up a stinker in the finals, I'm happy to have finally won something.

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    60 yards and 2 TD for Ertz is 18 points. The same stats for for Foles is only 10-11 points. Anything is possible, but winning this year after losing to Torn in the finals last year is very bittersweet.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    True enough, I shouldn't throw up the white flag yet. Foles could stink & throw some picks, or get hurt. 5 point games from QBs aren't unheard of. Ertz could outscore him. But between Foles and Boswell, I am pretty much resided to the loss already truth be told.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    would need a christmas miracle

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean, if you want to go ahead and send me the $400 today, I won’t complain.

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good Morning Fellow Footballers!!!

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congrats bud. I should assign the funds to you directly in LeagueSafe right? (International folk have had me pay to myself and then PayPal it to them due to issues getting a check/wire issued)

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    League Safe is perfect.

I had a good time in the league this year, thanks for running this Fro.

RFF CHAMPION 12/13
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congrats and welcome to the league winners club

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm glad you beat Fro.

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Gentlemen!

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Exit survey for rule changes. Please say yes or no or don't care:

1. Adding a half point per reception
    2. Adding an IR spot (for stashing players who go on IR but return after 8 weeks)
    3. Lowering the votes needed to veto a trade from 5 to 4
    4. Making it so teams eliminated from playoffs can't do trades

@Honey_Badger @Torn @Matthew @Beefy @Caito @GOLDBERG'S BEST FRIEND @MMH @Cewsh @Dave @Myles

edit: putting this in here as a reminder before I forget... PayPal has a new Money Pools feature which we could use to replace LeagueSafe...
    Last edited by Fro; February 20th, 2018 at 11:15 AM.

RFF CHAMPION 12/13
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All yes.

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes.
    Yes.
    No.
    Yes.

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Adding a half point per reception
    Yes
    2. Adding an IR spot (for stashing players who go on IR but return after 8 weeks)
    Yes
    3. Lowering the votes needed to veto a trade from 5 to 4
    No
    4. Making it so teams eliminated from playoffs can't do trades
    Just ban Beefy from doing it. Its technically the same thing anyway.

Yes

Out
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No
    No
    Yes
    No

Bottom one is utter bullshit.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    NO

Fro, I owe you 5 or 10 bucks?

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOLDBERG'S BEST FRIEND View Post
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    NO

Fro, I owe you 5 or 10 bucks?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can let it ride til next season but I don't forget

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. @Fro - IN
    2. @Chris Scott - IN
    3. @Honey_Badger - IN
    4. @GOLDBERG'S BEST FRIEND - OUT
    5. @Cewsh - IN
    6. @MMH
    7. @Matthew - IN
    8. @Torn - IN
    9. @Dave - OUT
    10. @Caito - IN
    11. @Myles
    12. @Beefy - IN

Early roll call. Who's in? Who wants in? There is a good chance we will have a spot open up. Chris Scott is already returning to take Morrison's spot.

$50 Buy-in (same as last year)
    Draft date TBD

2018 Rule Changes
    - Added half point per reception.
    - Votes needed to veto trade reduced from 5 to 4.
    - Added IR spot.

http://games.espn.com/ffl/leagueoffi...&seasonId=2018
    Last edited by Fro; June 15th, 2018 at 9:53 AM.

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Out.

(Fuck ESPN)

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Out.

(Fuck ESPN)
    Lame. ESPN is the best for fantasy, everyone knows this.

You still owe me $10. Double or nothing on a game of Madden or you want to just pay me

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I knew that adding ESPN last year to my busy fantasy schedule was a mistake. Between multiple Yahoo leagues and my fanduel activity I just don't have time to maintain a different platform for one league against my online wrestling buddies.

Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    in

Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I already texted Fro, but consider this my board return and official IN.

Out
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When do you usually draft, in terms of time of day?

RFF CHAMPION 12/13
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In obviously not a loser like GBF

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BGMaverick View Post
    When do you usually draft, in terms of time of day?
    it can be challenging because we have some international folks, but last year we did it at 6PM U.S. eastern time on a Tuesday. So most likely we will do something like that again. in previous years I think we did a weekend draft

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IN

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Count me out for this year.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok so that leaves us with 2 spots to fill if anyone wants in. of course we can always play with 10 teams instead of 12 if we don't get interest.

MMH and Myles yet to confirm.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm in.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good stuff. I'm sure Myles will be in if he ever peaks his head in and remembers the forums exist. Looks like MMH hasn't posted since March.

1. Fro
    2. Chris Scott
    3. Honey_Badger
    4. Cewsh
    5. Matthew
    6. Torn
    7. Caito
    8. Beefy
    9. BGMaverick
    10. MMH
    11. Myles (unconfirmed)

Who else wants in?
    Last edited by Fro; June 20th, 2018 at 10:31 AM.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When’s payments due again?

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Scott View Post
    When’s payments due again?
    I'll start collecting in July. Payments will be due early August. I want to use PayPal pool this year instead of leaguesafe. Any thoughts/objections? We never used PayPal because they can screw you over and freeze your account for "gambling" but it seems like their relatively new pool feature will work for fantasy leagues, plus gambling is legal in the states now anyway. But let me know if I'm wrong about any of this.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m good with either but yes PayPal is great. Can’t we use the feature to send money to you as friends & family?

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Download Cash App, it’s awesome. Can’t wait to defend my title.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who else wants in?

If no one, I will probably boot Myles (I have no way to get in touch with him anyway) and we will roll with a 10 player league.

RFF CHAMPION 12/13
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    10 teams sounds good, but has MMH confirmed?

HONEY BADGER I'M COMIN FOR YOU

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea MMH confirmed over PM

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Torn View Post
    10 teams sounds good, but has MMH confirmed?

HONEY BADGER I'M COMIN FOR YOU

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m in!!

Sorry for the late response, love you all.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mozambique
    if you still need a 12th member, can you please lmk the following:
    buy-in amount (and whether you accept venmo)
    scoring settings
    trade deadline + veto rules
    draft date/time (if already set)
    anything else noteworthy that is not default

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
    if you still need a 12th member, can you please lmk the following:
    buy-in amount (and whether you accept venmo) - $50, yes venmo is fine

scoring settings - half point PPR, otherwise standard ESPN scoring

trade deadline + veto rules - Wednesday, November 21. 4 votes needed to veto. I also reserve the right to veto as commissioner but would almost never do that.

draft date/time (if already set) - we have not determined that yet but it's currently being placeheld as Tuesday, August 28 at 6:00 PM ET

anything else noteworthy that is not default - nothing else I can think of. normal snake draft. if we get 12 teams then the top 6 make the playoffs. regular season champion and playoff runner up also receive small cash portions in addition to the league champion

RFF CHAMPION 12/13
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is Caito gonna participate this year? There's an easy cut to make it 10 if not, no offense but last year was a poor showing

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mozambique
    Fuck it, I'm in.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome aboard!

1. Fro
    2. Chris Scott
    3. Honey_Badger
    4. Cewsh
    5. Matthew
    6. Torn
    7. Caito
    8. Beefy
    9. BGMaverick
    10. MMH
    11. Myles
    12. Bandit (paid)

Does anyone have any intial vetoes or concerns with the draft date of Tuesday, August 28 at 6:00 PM ET? We did it at this time last year.
    Last edited by Fro; July 13th, 2018 at 1:07 PM.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m good with that.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am going to set up a PayPal pool but venmo is also fine if people prefer. I have never used PayPal Pool before so I'm not sure if you guys will be able to see the amount collected and all that. But this way we will avoid the LeagueSafe fees. I will give you guys the info in the next week, and payments will be due in early August. If you don't have PayPal or Venmo, let me know.

The draft date I suggested above would be after Week 3 of the preseason. Week 3 ends on August 26th.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Venmo works for me! I told Fro when I was thinking about joining that I'd prefer something slightly later than 6:00 pm EST. If that doesn't fly and that ends up being the time, I'll try to make it work.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yea we can see how late our UK members can go. 6pm EST is 11PM for them so going later pushes them past midnight. we have done weekend drafts in previous years to make it work for everyone, but the challenge always becomes that the two weekends before the NFL kicks off are a holiday in the US and UK, respectively.

@Bandit one thing I forgot to mention in regard to rules is we do Free Agent Auction for our waiver system. so you get $100 for the year and then each week you put in a secret bid for waiver wire guys, and whoever bid the most gets him.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mozambique
    Sweet, auction FA bids are more fun.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mozambique
    Also draft time works good for me, will take a super late lunch at work (3pm PST).

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m cool with draft time as well.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. @Fro
    2. @Chris Scott
    3. @Honey_Badger
    4. @Cewsh
    5. @Matthew
    6. @Torn
    7. @Caito
    8. @Beefy
    9. @BGMaverick
    10. @MMH
    11. @Myles
    12. @Bandit (paid)

Please pay your $50 at the below link. Do NOT mention fantasy or football anywhere. This is strictly for Rajah's Bachelor Party and not for any sort of gambling. If you prefer Venmo, let me know and I can give you my info.

paypal.me/pools/c/864mUJcnZL

In regard to draft, please see the comments above and provide feedback ASAP so we can accommodate everyone.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    disclaimer: this is my first time using PayPal Pool. I just tried to pay my share but it just said that I pledged it, it didn't really transfer my money. Idk how this works, someone figure that out

RFF CHAMPION 12/13
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm probably fine with the draft time but it's a while away who knows yet

Also probably not gonna pay any money until you actually figure out wtf you are doing with these payment methods man