User Tag List

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425
Results 2,401 to 2,406 of 2406

Thread: Ca$h Fantasy Football League (Pros Only)

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Torn View Post
    I'm probably fine with the draft time but it's a while away who knows yet

Also probably not gonna pay any money until you actually figure out wtf you are doing with these payment methods man
    paypal. venmo. no fees. just pick one and send me your money you lousy beatnick. it felt good spending your money last year

RFF CHAMPION 12/13
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you literally just posted saying you had no idea how paypal pool works. Figure it out before I send actual money over please. I have no idea what venmo is.

BTW you were just spending your own money that you had given me over multiple years idiot

Intercontinental Champion
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Paid.

There better be strippers and blow at this bachelor party.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Torn View Post
    you literally just posted saying you had no idea how paypal pool works. Figure it out before I send actual money over please. I have no idea what venmo is.

BTW you were just spending your own money that you had given me over multiple years idiot
    Sorry I may have already had taken my ambien when I posted that and have little recollection of posting it (pulled a Roseanne). Anyway venmo is similar service to PayPal which became very popular and then was in fact purchased by PayPal. It basically functions the same but many people prefer it for some reason.

The pool seems to be working, HB's payment came though and I can now transfer it if I wanted. So yea use the pool. Let me know if you have questions.

I have now learned that the reason mine comes through as a pledge is becsuse you can't contribute to your own money pool. I guess that makes sense since I would just be collecting money from myself. Therefore when people pay me via venmo I can't add it to the pool, but I will track it on here so you guys know who paid.

One last thing I know I said PayPal/venmo have no fees but I can't say that with 100% certainty when it comes to international payments and conversion of currency type. There might be a fee. Check that out for yourself when you go to pay, and pay me in another way if you prefer.

Intercontinental Champion
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was charged a small fee to transfer the funds. It’s probably due to the fact I transferred them from a debit card and not an actual banking account.

Either way, it was only like $2, so who cares.

RFF CHAMPION 12/13
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok thanks Fro. I will use the pool.