User Tag List

Page 5 of 80 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia Games

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really hope he doesn't turn out to be town. That would be a disaster. It throws a lot of things off and really screws us.

Honestly, HHH, if you're not confident in the vote, I am open to any suggestions for suspicion, but where we stand, Torn is the only one I'm confident in. If we're wrong, that sucks, but with so many survivors still standing, we shouldn't waste it with a No Lynch.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    I'm not sure on this one, but then again we were all confident on D1 and that wasn't our finest moment...

I guess as much for progression as anything,

VOTE : TORN

RFF CHAMPION 12/13
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Torn - "assessed his options" for 28 or so hours on D1. Perhaps when the only options available very short of a lynch deadline were Bert and scum friend Cewsh, he jumped on the bandwagon? Tried to throw me under the bus because I was not active while ASLEEP which he knows all too well from my constant RFF timezone complaints. Also tried to throw Judas under the bus for not voting for Bert despite Judas having very good reasons (along with virm) that had been stated. Also said "when I voted for Bert it was because he had the most votes at the time" which was not true. Both Bert and Cewsh had equal votes at that time and despite Cewsh dodging legitimate questions with nonsensical answers, he jumped on Bert. Was the person that started the bandwagon in favour of Bert entirely.

Vote Torn

After reading through the thread again and looking at Torn's post in detail, he is by far the most suspicious.
    This is outrageous. Firstly, the Mr Nobody vote thing said Bert had more votes. I literally followed what you were telling me to do which was to lynch someone on Day 1. I saw Bert had the most votes and then I put pressure on people to jump on this bandwagon purely because you and others wanted to lynch someone Day 1 so I was eager for that to happen. Ok so it played into the hands of the prisoners. But you know what else is playing into the hands of the terrorists? Voting for me. I bet these few remaining scum couldn't believe their luck when they saw you lot couldn't wait to lynch another innocent. Look at Kneeneighbor hopping on any excuse to kick somebody out but apparently he isn't suspicious. You think Judas is in the clear despite acting shiftier than BBF in a bank.

Nothing has changed since all of you people agreed that we should be careful. These guys even say that this could end badly, going against all you lot agreed on earlier. Don't get blood thirsty when we are so close to winning.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Torn - 8 (Psycho666Soldier, Kneeneighbor, Grimario, The Rick, kdestiny, Judas Iscariot, HHHnFoley_Rulez, Rip)
    No Lynch - 2 (TimeSplitter, Bennedy)

And with that, we have a lynch...and then some.

I will do the write-up when I get home from work, and then we will begin the Night Phase.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well that was some interesting reading. I am not sure about the lynching of Torn. There is no strong evidence to suggest that he is scum. It just seems to be a case of everybody jumping on a bandwagon.

As for people suspecting me, I am not sure where that has come from. I was in favour of a no lynch instead of lynching Torn. So surely if I was scum then I would want to lead the campaign to lynch a townie? There would be no point in me voting for a no lynch, as it would play into your hands. We may be down by two come the end of the night phase. We will still be in a strong position to win the game, but not as strong as we could have been if we decided to vote no lynch.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got home. Working on the write-up now.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Wow, I lose internet connection for a day, and the whole dynamic changes. Through Torn's rant, it appears as if he is in fact a townsperson. Let's hope for another traitor for the cause.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Night Two

Night Two

Dale stands in the open field as the sun starts to set. Despite his search, he hasn't found what he was looking for. He walks back toward the prison, when he hears a noise. It's coming from an old storage shed. He makes his way over there and opens the door, not even thinking about the danger, with the rest of the field being empty. A Walker steps out of the shed that it had been locked in, ripping in to Dale's throat before he has a chance to stop it. Dale drops to the ground, as the Walker falls on top of him, ripping out his throat. virmicious dies without another word.

Back in the prison, Dexter hears Andrew's screams as the Walkers rip in to him on the otherside of the door. He rushes toward the door, but Abraham blocks him and pushes him backwards.

As soon as he does, Dexter pulls a pistol, pointing it at Abraham.

"You fucked with the wrong-"

BANG

Dexter's arm drops, as he turns, seeing Rick holding a smoking gun in his hand. Blood begins to form at the hole in the center of Dexter's forehead. Torn drops dead from the perfect shot.

virmicious has been ModKilled. He was Survivor-aligned, Politician.

Torn has been lynched. He was Prisoner-aligned, Godfather.

The night phase has begun. It will last 24 hours long. Get all roles in to me. If you do not plan on using your role, please let me know that as well via PM.

Also, let me explain why virmicious was Modkilled. When you have restrictions put on you due to other's actions or roles, that doesn't mean you can just go to another thread on another forum and say what you want done. I know he wasn't meaning anything by it, but rules are rules, so I have to do it. He'll be more than welcome in the next game though

OK, let's get the night phase on. Remember, no game discussion with the Night Phase.

Players
    1) kdestiny
    2) TimeSplitter
    3) mth
    4) Grimario
    5) Psycho666Soldier
    6) HHHnFoley_Rulez
    7) Bennedy
    8) Rip
    9) Judas Iscariot
    10) Kneeneighbor
    11) The Rick

Lynched / Killed Players
    1) Bert - Maggie Greene, Survivor
    2) Cewsh - Andrew, Prisoner
    3) Mills - Shane, Prisoner
    4) virmicious - Dale, Survivor
    5) Torn - Dexter, Prisoner

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Which comment by virm? If it was the one in my 10k that seems a bit harsh, but I guess you're the boss.

Hope that doesn't count as game discussion

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, someone notified me that someone has sent out PMs that could be considered game related. This is a fun game, and it relies on the honor system, so if anyone is caught sending PMs, they not only will be Modkilled, but they'll also be banned from any mafia games that I run. Just make sure it doesn't happen.

Also, when I say no game discussion, I should clarify. Feel free to comment about the results of the Day Phase, just don't start analyzing stuff to help with people's stuff for their night phase.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Lucked out with the Torn bit. I haven't had the time to go through the previous couple pages, but I'm sure somebody came up with a good idea.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Oh, fair enough then, I'll be honest I'm enjoying the game but Hells teeth it's a swine to wrap your head round, which considering the morphine levels they've got me on know is a good thing for keeping me sharp

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What happened Rip for the need of morphine?

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Two things, first I've got a smashed left kneecap that needs replaced, it happened 10 years ago playing rugby (finished the game, and walked around on it for six months before they realised because it's broken in an odd way) I've had a couple of ops on it but for the last four/five years it's been pretty much getting worse day by day, because of my age I had to get the two top surgeons to agree to the op which meant I had to try every other option, then when I got them both to agree I was told because of my diabetes they won't do it anyhow.

And second I was in a seven car pile up which damaged some nerves in my brain so I get cluster headaches pretty much 24/7, and again because of my crappy diabetes the neurosurgeon can't do much about them.

Shit happens.

My dad pinned Mr Backlund Kneeneighbor's Avatar
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Good Bye Torn, its been nice. Hope you find you paradise!

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn! Sorry to hear that Rip. Hope things get better for you.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Meh, kind of got the hang of it now mate, as long as I don't forget to change my patch because that puts me into withdrawl which is horrible

UNSTOPPABLE. UNBEATABLE. Judas Iscariot's Avatar
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    God damn, Rip. Maybe you ought to kick the beer, too. That shit's no good for the diabetes. We can sulk together.

l8r virm, you stupid bastard.

And BOOM Torn. What a glorious group of Townies.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Judas, I can go off people you know...

Joking aside I don't drink much anymore compared to what I did, but you've just reminded me, have you tried Central City Red Racer IPA (from Canada) or Deschutes Twilight Pale Ale (Oregon) or Devils Backbone American Amber (Virginia)? One of the pubs up here has them on tap next week so thought I'd ask.

We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Good work on the investigation guys. Glad I went back and read through everything.

Sorry Torn

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Boom.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip View Post
    Judas, I can go off people you know...

Joking aside I don't drink much anymore compared to what I did, but you've just reminded me, have you tried Central City Red Racer IPA (from Canada) or Deschutes Twilight Pale Ale (Oregon) or Devils Backbone American Amber (Virginia)? One of the pubs up here has them on tap next week so thought I'd ask.
    Drink the Red Racer. DRINK IT. DRINK IT DOWN.

I've not had the others, but a buddy of mine brought down some Red Racer from a trip up north. DRINK IT. I had it in cans, so it must be wonderful on tap. DRINK IT.

He also took a trip to Vermont and brought me back several of these. I haven't seen him so I'm waiting to get on them. Top rated beer in the world on Beer Advocate. It's these sorts of things I make exceptions for and deal with the aftermath:

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/27039/16814

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    But we should probably take this to the Good Beer thread and not use the Night Phase non-game-talking bit as a ramble thread about whatever.

Goodnight everyone in this thread.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeSplitter View Post
    Lucked out with the Torn bit. I haven't had the time to go through the previous couple pages, but I'm sure somebody came up with a good idea.
    No luck whatsoever. Pure deductive reasoning on my behalf and a more than convincing argument.

No internet, interesting excuse for still being No Lynch... and Bennedy, still high on the list of suspicion.

Interesting night phase tomorrow, hope I see you all in the morning

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Also, in light of other stuff I have just read, maybe being happy and saying BOOM isn't the best thing. Jesus christ, America

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    After reading back through, it was very fine Detective work, Grim. As for your questioning my motives to "no lynch", it was based on numbers, since it was a higher possibility that we would lynch a townie, giving the Mafia two townies for the day, it could've ended up being three with the Mod Kill. Before my internet went to shit (thanks a lot comcast) there was only two people voting for Torn, so there was no way for me to jump on the bandwagon. If I could've, I would've.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Just read the virm post in Rip's thread, ahahah fucking hell. VIRM YOU EEDJIT.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still missing a few roles. I was really hoping to go ahead and get the Night Phase done tonight, because I got almost half the roles in the first hour of posting the write-up, but oh well. Still have plenty of time though.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Come on people, I want a night phase before I go to bed!!!!!

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, at this point, I won't be able to get everything done before it's my time to go to bed. You'll just have to wait until tomorrow afternoon.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Boooooooooooo!

(At the slackers who didn't put their roles in, not you)

I think tomorrow afternoon will be in the wee hours of the morning for me if the D2 write up is anything to go by. Great news to wake up to though, apart from virm

Surprised he didn't just post this in the "Hey guys, heres this cool video I found on youtube" thread.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Also, we need some solid info tonight. Apart from excluding myself and one other, we have no idea who Thomas is nor do we have a clue what alignment Axel is.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm glad I pushed the Torn train so hard. I was pretty suspicious of him, and then Virm made that post in Rip's thread which pretty much confirmed it for me. I thought he had a role, but instead he was just very intelligent in knowing how to read someone, much like he did with Cewsh. He's a valuable asset to lose. Much like Bert. Here's hoping we can get Thomas without much trouble, and that Axel doesn't turn out to be someone who needs to be killed.

Great work, guys. And sorry I didn't send my role in already. I've been at work for the last 7-8 hours.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still missing a role. They still have roughly about 30 minutes to get it in.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All roles are in now. Write-up being worked on.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Day Three

Day Three

Dexter lay dead as Rick looks around the room. Some people are shocked at the quick action, while others are nodding approvingly. Axel stares in disbelief, as Rick turns his direction to him.

"Problem?" Rick asks.

Axel raises his hands.

"Just cause I was locked in here with him, doesn't mean we was friends," Axel says.

"Where's Thomas?" Rick asks, holstering his pistol.

"Don't know. Disappeared right after the Walker attack," Daryl says.

"We need to find him," Rick says. "Spread out and try to find him. Something about him just don't sit right with me."

"Ain't that that truth," Abraham says, nodding in approval, as several members of the Survivors move off in different directions, looking for Thomas.

Rick Grimes goes down a dark hallway, gun drawn. He hears a noise and turns, pointing his gun at Bennedy. Rick lowers his weapon, asks him a few questions, and then keeps moving.

Bennedy keeps walking, but as soon as he rounds another corner, Abraham rounds the same corner, pushing him into a cell, and closing the door behind him. Bennedy tries to protest, but Abraham isn't having it. Whatever Bennedy was planning to do, he wouldn't be able to do it the rest of the night.

Thomas hides in the shadows, knife drawn, hearing members of the Survivors grow closer to his hiding spot. He sees Grimario move in front of his hiding places. Thomas steps forward.

"Grimario!" Hershall yells at him, as Thomas quickly drops back into his hiding place, unseen. Grimario turns, being saved by Hershall, without even knowing it.

Elsewhere in the prison, Michonne walks carefully down a dark cooridor, sword in hand. She hears a noise and immediately turns, slashing her sword in that direction. The sword swipes across Carl's body.

Michonne stares as Carl looks shocked and scared, but there is nothing she can do as mth dies.

mth has been killed. He was Survivor-aligned, deputy Carl Grimes.

The day phase has begun. You have 48 hours in this phase. With 10 players in the game, it takes 6 to lynch.

Players
    1) kdestiny
    2) TimeSplitter
    3) Grimario
    4) Psycho666Soldier
    5) HHHnFoley_Rulez
    6) Bennedy
    7) Rip
    8) Judas Iscariot
    9) Kneeneighbor
    10) The Rick

Lynched / Killed Players
    1) Bert - Maggie Greene, Survivor
    2) Cewsh - Andrew, Prisoner
    3) Mills - Shane, Prisoner
    4) virmicious - Dale, Survivor
    5) Torn - Dexter, Prisoner
    6) mth - Carl, Survivor

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Damn it, I left my spreadsheet on my home PC and in the office today. Have to start fresh.

Think we can safely say that Bennedy is not Thomas and that Abraham is our jailor. Rick can probably confirm his innocence as well.

Also, Hershall, big thanks.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    So we still don't know who Axel is aligned with?

1-1 over night and Grim still standing, not a bad result really all things considered.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Nobody View Post
    Torn - 8 (Psycho666Soldier, Kneeneighbor, Grimario, The Rick, kdestiny, Judas Iscariot, HHHnFoley_Rulez, Rip)
    No Lynch - 2 (TimeSplitter, Bennedy)

And with that, we have a lynch...and then some.

I will do the write-up when I get home from work, and then we will begin the Night Phase.
    Okay so if we have cleared Bennedy then that leaves Time Splitter correct?

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Unless the one remaining (2?) Prisoners are trying to be smart.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Am I reading the script right by the way, did a Townie kill mth?

I thought that was a Prisoner thing... Damn I totally messed up my thought process

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Could be a vigilante?

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    I keep thinking I've got this game, then I get thrown again.

'tis fun though, even if it melts my brain

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    IM playing this here and SURVIVOR on another board. It hurts my head.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Wouldn't know about Survivor...

No experience there mate, only played it once *cough*

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    mafiascum.net has a bunch of info on the different roles and what they do. Still tricky figuring things out but it helps a whole hell of a lot.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Cool, back in a minute then.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    The SURVIVOR game here was kiddie play compared to this other board. The back stabbing, lying and fake car crashes have been amazing. Yes, someone faked a car crash in an effort to further their SURVIVOR game.

Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Hmm, interesting evening. I feel like we may have a person to lynch.

sorry mth

Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    By sorry, I mean sorry you were taken out

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneeneighbor View Post
    Okay so if we have cleared Bennedy then that leaves Time Splitter correct?
    We have only cleared Bennedy of being Thomas, not of being Axel and we STILL do not know his alignment.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Judas that didn't help, then again I'm knackered and that might have something to do with my non-functioning brain

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    So Bennedy is in the clear, that's good. TimeSplitter was a no-lyncher as well and never moved on it. Didn't want to kill a fellow scum?

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    I'll start, someone needs to, I might as well

VOTE: TIMESPLITTER

You didn't see me, right? HHHnFoley_Rulez's Avatar
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Elsewhere in the prison, Michonne walks carefully down a dark cooridor, sword in hand. She hears a noise and immediately turns, slashing her sword in that direction. The sword swipes across Carl's body.

Michonne stares as Carl looks shocked and scared, but there is nothing she can do as mth dies.

mth has been killed. He was Survivor-aligned, deputy Carl Grimes.

It's a shame because I was only really suspicious now of mth and Bennedy.. so now both have been ruled out, I'm a bit stuck...

A lot of people have been quiet, maybe cos they spent all day at work like me and are only just getting time to be properly online (at least can browse on the ol' phone!).

This will take some analysis.. and likely I'll have no idea and have to pick random.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Damn it, I wish we knew more about Axel.

Andrea hasn't once appeared in the write ups apart from the initial story telling either.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Axel hasn't done much interesting and I'd forgotten Andrea, is there anyway we can narrow down Thomas who seems the last confirmed, and most dangerous?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    I have FIVE names that I haven't confirmed ANY role for, apart from mine and those that are departed. The only people I have CONFIRMED as not Thomas are Psycho and Bennedy... Psycho because Cewsh roleblocked on N1 when Thomas killed Mills and Bennedy on account of being in the lock up N2. Pretty sure being in jail means you are protected against kills AND role blocked.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Andrea was a typo. She was in the original game idea, but I switched some roles up, and cut her. Just forgot to take her out of the initial write-up.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vote Count
    1 - TimeSplitter (kdestiny)

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh God.. So Andrea is a figment of our imagination. This fucks up my ideas, then.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Awww, jeebus. Does that mean we don't know a name at all? Or the mysterious Walker is actually a character?

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    I may have to go for a lie down now...

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    EBWOP - Tyrese might not be NPC actually... Tyrese might well come back as a Walker.
    Tyrese is in green in opening post which I assumes means Tyrese might well be a character, now potentially a neutral walker whose job is to be sole survivor or something similar?

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I thought maybe Walker was just a tool for Nobody to modkill, but maybe Walker is actually filling the Serial Killer role.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    So if we get rid of all the reds we might still not win?

Damn I'm in need of a beer.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    If we get all the reds and the Walker is in fact a Serial Killer then we'd have to take them out as well.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Gawd damn it, I might just rage quit now. My head hurts and it's not even 10am

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I know who one person is. Unfortunately it's a town role and in no way helps me.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And by that I mean role wise, I'm fairly sure we've narrowed out the townsfolk now... aside from 5 of you. 5 of you could be anyone!

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Ok, time to analyse the remaining roles..

Daryl Dixon - ????
    Michionne - Vigilante?
    Rick Grimes - Cop?
    Sgt. Abraham Ford - Jailkeeper?
    Hershall - ???
    Glenn - Watcher?
    Lori - Silencer/vote stealer something something?

Thomas - Assassin

Axel - ????
    Mystery Person (Walker?) - ???

I don't see how the Walker can be a serial killer without a kill action... unless it is an alternate night kill action or limited use? I think it might be more likely that it's purely a survival role if it exists at all...
    Also, did Hershall protect me in the way a doctor protects? That would almost be in line with the N1 write up...
    Hershall's .... knows in his head he should help, but at the moment, he just didn't give a damn about anything, and he walks away, leaving virmicious to his injuries.
    Anyone else agree/disagree with that assessment?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Based on roles that took part on various nights, I have almost certainty as to who one person is but that person is town so no help with a lynch. If the remaining scum are smart, they probably know as well.. but hopefully if the remaining town are smart, they can protect that person as well when we get to the next night phase.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very interesting night indeed. Bennedy's not the killer, but he very likely could still be Axel. Since he was role-blocked in some way, it's very possible that Axel was finally going to initiate his role, but he wasn't able to, so we're still very much in the dark about what side Axel is on and what he can do.

I'm gonna have to look things over a bit before I make any decisions. TimeSplitter is definitely on my radar. I'm also still suspicious of Kneeneighbor.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    ANYONE could be Axel, even the two people that I have ruled out as Thomas. We still know nothing about Axel or the unknown role!

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    Very interesting night indeed. Bennedy's not the killer, but he very likely could still be Axel. Since he was role-blocked in some way, it's very possible that Axel was finally going to initiate his role, but he wasn't able to, so we're still very much in the dark about what side Axel is on and what he can do.

I'm gonna have to look things over a bit before I make any decisions. TimeSplitter is definitely on my radar. I'm also still suspicious of Kneeneighbor.
    What exactly did I do to raise your ire?

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Is everybody confused about my alignment because I did not change my vote to Torn? I lost internet connection because Comcast is the worst, and by the time I got connection, it didn't matter. I would have switched my vote if I were able to. Grim believed this to be a an excuse as to why I didn't change my vote, but I can promise you that it is not an excuse.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    My other question is, and maybe I missed it somewhere, but what about The Rick. I dont think his name has come up much.

tag champ
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lots of posts to go through and read. Grim, I can see how a spreadsheet would help keep things a bit more straight.

I went back through the "phases" and the only thing we know about Thomas - Assassin is that he killed Shane. Shane was Mills. Was anyone having a tiff(even for humor sake) coming into this game? Many of the accusations and I would think actions came from previously occurring issues. Like the D&D situation that had many people going after Cewsh.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yay, I'm dead! Good deal, since I didn't know what the balls I was doing. Legit wasn't catching on, guys, consider it a mercy kill. Have fun with the rest of the game.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    And what exactly is up with Rip? The big lad is flying right under the radar.

tag champ
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneeneighbor View Post
    My other question is, and maybe I missed it somewhere, but what about The Rick. I dont think his name has come up much.
    not ignoring you. I just haven't found a way to comment with out "breadcrumbing".

Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Should I believe TS?

Unvote

For now

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Judas Iscariot View Post
    And what exactly is up with Rip? The big lad is flying right under the radar.
    I was looking at Rip as well. We know he can't be Glenn because Glenn watched him one night but from that observation, we assumed that Rip was innocent because, if not, Glenn would have come forward and said "I just watched Rip and he killed someone/targeted someone who was killed"... unless the watcher role gives a result that shows who targeted or what action was performed against the person being watched and has no useful information from his Rip watching.

Rip did umm and ahh and was initially favour of a D1 No Lynchbefore jumping on the Bert bandwagon, only jumped on the Torn bandwagon after he was already lynched, put a post-it note on his laptop (taking it pretty seriously...), suggested that anyone not voting for Bert was a prisoner, cited "laziness" in "who voted for Bert" post, "if we just vote out a Townie who doesn't post much, is it really a great loss?"...

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rip and TimeSplitter. Some investigation needs to be done.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know what, I'm pulling the trigger, just for discussion.

RANDOM VOTE: Rip

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    No need to rush into a lynch, we don't really have anything firm against anyone and Rip could well be a mad bastid who is off his rocker on drugs more than most people.

We have 42 or so hours till the next deadline, so plenty of time for more discussion.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Completely true, but we're far from a majority, so I'll leave the vote for now. See what happens.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    You know what, I'm pulling the trigger, just for discussion.

That doesn't seem a random vote considering I was under discussion at the time...

Again we seem to be in a stronger position than last time because the night worked out as a draw, we seem to be looking for one Prisoner and possibly one Walker, what about Axel are we saying he's the Walker/Neutral or aligned to either side, because I'm just looking through and thinking is it possible he's just drifting along quietly as a second Prisoner, while there might still be a Walker as well? If that's the case that would be three bad guys left which makes the numbers a bit closer.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With Glenn, Rick and Ford still active - we should have enough roles to weed out the last few baddies. For that reason I'm almost tempted not to vote.. However, I have my suspicions of 3 and dont know which to say lynch to.. My ones are very different to some others and I have no real evidence on any - to be honest!

I may through a vote in later for the most "controversial one" - unless a vote starts for the others. Then you can all tell me I'm insane.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    I reckon your most controversial one is me

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Na, you've been fingered (oo-err) at not being the main Mafia guy... And that is probably the one that is most odd. I might read all the phases again just so not to make a tit of myself later.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Not very random given the discussion was based around Rip at the time. I haven't yet excluded you as Axel or mystery person yet

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I feel like every time someone raises my suspicion along comes someone else right behind them that does something too. A couple things I would like to say though:

1. Timesplitter's reason for not switching his vote is so simplistic its brilliant. Hard to prove hes lying. However it seems a little to easy. Like if he had said "his grandma got in a car accident, hitting a deer and she was rushed to the hospital where they then discovered that she had liver cancer and they gave her a week to live so he went to visit." Now that is something I could get behind.

2. The Rick's response saying he would explain but he doesnt want to breadcrumb is a big time dodge in my opinion. I know I am the only one really questioning him at this point but again it falls under the very convenient column of excuses.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    I'm having a nightmare. Home now but forgot to send myself the updated file from work.

ARGH.

My one at home still has Andrea on it, ffs!

World Champion
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree that Timesplitter and the Rick are the two main suspects. Think we need to ask them a few questions and see if they can prove their innocence.

So it looks like we have one or maybe two more mafia to catch, correct? Hopefully we can get them in the next couple of rounds.

Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    I am not exactly sure what to make of Axel yet either guys.

I do agree that we may need to uncover more about Splitter and the Rick. I did have suspicions about the Rick before, but Torn was a sure thing.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennedy View Post
    I agree that Timesplitter and the Rick are the two main suspects. Think we need to ask them a few questions and see if they can prove their innocence.

So it looks like we have one or maybe two more mafia to catch, correct? Hopefully we can get them in the next couple of rounds.
    Feel free to ask me any and all questions. I'm not going to throw suspicion around another poster because I do not want people to think I am trying to put the blame on somebody else. This may even lead me to no voting at all. Please don't take this as being coy or suspicious, I'm really just trying to prove my innocence.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    That is one of the hardest points of the game I think. Defending yourself with out defending your self too much like Bert.