User Tag List

Page 6 of 80 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia Games

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    That is where I'm at right now, Knee. I also don't want to throw suspicion on somebody else because it will make me look even more suspicious.

Also, 500 posts!!!

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1 - Rip (Psycho666Soldier)

My dad pinned Mr Backlund Kneeneighbor's Avatar
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    So we all sort of seem to be dancing around a few names but no one is really wanting to commit to anything yet.

My suspect list goes:

1. Timesplitter
    2. The Rick
    3. RIP/ Bennedy (i think one of these guys is the walker)

UNSTOPPABLE. UNBEATABLE. Judas Iscariot's Avatar
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Reading the Night Phase it looks like Bennedy was investigated and in the clear.

Time Splitter concerns me, as does Rip. The Rick is sly enough to be getting by.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Bennedy was cleared of being a mafia (assuming there is just one left which we all do I think) he was not cleared of being a walker of some sort.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    If he's a Walker why would Rick be talking to him during the night phase? The Walker would respond, "Urrrrrr ghhhh errrrrr unnnnn," and then get shot in the head.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Okay then serial killer. There are 2 guys left we need to kill.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My "random" vote was just because I didn't have a lot to go on, and from what I read in the rules, a "random" vote is what you do for the sake of discussion. Not that it really matters, a vote is a vote.

I just got home from work and I have quite a few things I need to get down around the house before I'm going out for a friend's birthday party, but I'll try and go through the read for some detective work.

tag champ
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Nobody View Post
    Night One

Tyrese's death rocked the Survivors.

"You killed him!" Michonne yelled, rushing after Dexter and Andrew, katana being drawn, ready to draw blood.

"MICHONNE!!!" Shane says, grabbing ahold of her, wrapping his arms around her, as Dexter and Andrew quickly back away.

"The fuck lady," Dexter says, holding his hands up.

Rick Grimes, Glenn, and Maggie Greene rush over to the scene.

"They killed him. Those sons of bitches killed him!" Michonne yelled, struggling to free herself from Shane.

"We don't know that, Michonne," Shane says, tightening his grip on her.

"What are you saying, Shane? One of us did it?" Glenn asks, shaking his head.

"I didn't say that," Shane says, grunting, trying to hold on to Michonne. "This building's big. Lots of hiding places. We don't know they are the only ones that hid out here."

The dawning of this shows on the Survivors faces, as they almost instinctively look around. Suddenly, Lori and Carl Grimes rush around the corner.

"Dad!" Carl yells. "Walkers!"

This stops almost all accusations, as they rush toward the direction of where Carl is pointing. Several Walkers have infiltrated the main entrance hall. They slowly ramble toward the Survivors.

Daryl Dixon takes out his crossbow and fires a bolt off, striking one of the Walkers in the eye, dropping it immediately.

Glenn and Maggie rush in. Glenn has an aluminum baseball bat that he crashes into the head of another walker, while Maggie takes a machete and slams it into the skull of another one.

Abraham Ford slams a shovel straight into the face of one, while Shane drives a short ax straight up, lopping off half of the Walker's face.

Suddenly, a scream is heard, as more Walkers come, nearly overwhelming the Survivors.

"Fall back!" Rick yells, taking two quick shots at two different walkers.

The Survivors fall back, but as they do, Maggie trips and falls. Glenn turns too late, as three Walkers attack Bert, ripping into her flesh with their teeth as she screams!

Bert has been lynched. He was Maggie Green, Survivor aligned, Hider.

We are now in the Night Phase, you have 24 hours to send in your Night Role via PM. If you are not planning to use your role, please send a PM letting me know that as well. Please note there should be no game discussion during the Night Phase. Also remember, once you have been lynched / killed, you can say a goodbye post, but after that you must leave. Feel free to watch the game, but you have to wait until after the game is over to talk again.

Players
    1) virmicious
    2) Torn
    3) kdestiny
    4) TimeSplitter
    5) mth
    6) Grimario
    7) Psycho666Soldier
    8) HHHnFoley_Rulez
    9) Bennedy
    10) Rip
    11) Judas Iscariot
    12) Kneeneighbor
    13) Cewsh
    14) Mills
    15) The Rick

Lynched / Killed Players

1) Bert - Maggie Greene, Survivor

Day Two

Glenn yells and tries to rush back toward the Walkers that were ripping Maggie to pieces. Rick Grimes and Sgt. Abraham Ford grab him, both knowing it is too late. Despite the fact that he struggles with them, they are able to pull him to the safety of the inner walls. Shane slams the door short, while Dale drops the bar across it, locking it in place.

"Fuck!" Daryl says, shaking his head, looking at Glenn. Glenn pulls away from the Survivors and walks away, distraught.

The Prisoners walk in, just as Hershall notices that Maggie is not among the group.

"Rick...where's..." Hershall asks, but stops when he sees Rick's eyes. "No...no..."

Hershall's head drops as he walks away. Hershall stops for a moment, seeing virmicious standing there, his arm bleeding, not from a bite, but from something that happened during the chaos of the incident. He knows in his head he should help, but at the moment, he just didn't give a damn about anything, and he walks away, leaving virmicious to his injuries.

Glenn drops down against the wall, using his hands to cover his face. There were tears in those eyes that he didn't want people to see. He had to put it aside. They couldn't use someone who was grieving. It was a safety concern. He had to be strong for the good of the entire group. He lowers his hands, and his eyes lock on Rip, watching him for the rest of the night.

Rick shakes his head as he walks over to Grimario. "I need to talk to you," Rick says, pointing at him. They talk for several moments, before Rick gets the information he needs and he walks away.

Dexter watches the scene unfold, and walks over to Grimario as well. Grimario refuses to talk to him, and Dexter slinks away, as he is obviously not the man he is looking for.

Lori walks over and puts her hand on virmicious. She asks him if he can go find Carl for her. Despite virmicious injury, he agrees and walks away to go find him. It looks like he won't be much use this day.

Andrew walks up to Psycho666Soldier, saying something to him, but as soon as he does, Psycho666Soldier lays a fist across his jaw. Andrew returns the punch, but when that does very little, he takes off running.

Andrew runs through a doorway, but then stops, realizing it's not where he wanted to go. He turns to see Sgt. Abraham Ford standing at the opening, and before he can do anything, Ford closes the door locking it behind him.

It was then that Andrew heard a noise behind him. He slowly turns around, just as two Walkers pounce on him. Andrew tries to scream as one of the Walkers rips into his throat but it comes out as a low gurgle as his vocal cords are ripped apart. Cewsh's eyes glaze over as the Walkers begin to feed.

In another part of the prison, Shane steps through a cell door.

"Look, I'm done with this group, and your people are survivors. I think we can work out some kind of arrangement," Shane says to someone standing in the shadows.

Thomas steps out of the shadows, a smile on his face.

"I don't think so," Thomas says, driving his blade into Shane's gut. Shane's eyes widen as he realizes too late what happened. He stumbles backwards, as Thomas follows him, stabbing him several more times. Shane drops to the ground, slowly bleeding out, as Thomas drops down to one knee, raising the knife. "Wouldn't want you coming back, now, would we?"

He drives the knife into Mills's skull. Thomas wipes the blade off before calmly walking away.

Cewsh was killed. He was Prisoner-aligned Roleblocker, Andrew.

Mills was killed. He was Survivor / Prisoner-aligned Traitor, Shane.

The Day Phase has begun. With 13 players left, it takes 7 to lynch. The Day Phase will last 48 hours or until a lynch happens.

Players
    1) virmicious
    2) Torn
    3) kdestiny
    4) TimeSplitter
    5) mth
    6) Grimario
    7) Psycho666Soldier
    8) HHHnFoley_Rulez
    9) Bennedy
    10) Rip
    11) Judas Iscariot
    12) Kneeneighbor
    13) The Rick

Lynched / Killed Players
    2) Cewsh - Andrew, Prisoner
    3) Mills - Shane, Prisoner

Night Two

Dale stands in the open field as the sun starts to set. Despite his search, he hasn't found what he was looking for. He walks back toward the prison, when he hears a noise. It's coming from an old storage shed. He makes his way over there and opens the door, not even thinking about the danger, with the rest of the field being empty. A Walker steps out of the shed that it had been locked in, ripping in to Dale's throat before he has a chance to stop it. Dale drops to the ground, as the Walker falls on top of him, ripping out his throat. virmicious dies without another word.

Back in the prison, Dexter hears Andrew's screams as the Walkers rip in to him on the otherside of the door. He rushes toward the door, but Abraham blocks him and pushes him backwards.

As soon as he does, Dexter pulls a pistol, pointing it at Abraham.

"You fucked with the wrong-"

BANG

Dexter's arm drops, as he turns, seeing Rick holding a smoking gun in his hand. Blood begins to form at the hole in the center of Dexter's forehead. Torn drops dead from the perfect shot.

virmicious has been ModKilled. He was Survivor-aligned, Politician.

Torn has been lynched. He was Prisoner-aligned, Godfather.

The night phase has begun. It will last 24 hours long. Get all roles in to me. If you do not plan on using your role, please let me know that as well via PM.

Also, let me explain why virmicious was Modkilled. When you have restrictions put on you due to other's actions or roles, that doesn't mean you can just go to another thread on another forum and say what you want done. I know he wasn't meaning anything by it, but rules are rules, so I have to do it. He'll be more than welcome in the next game though

OK, let's get the night phase on. Remember, no game discussion with the Night Phase.

Players
    1) kdestiny
    2) TimeSplitter
    3) mth
    4) Grimario
    5) Psycho666Soldier
    6) HHHnFoley_Rulez
    7) Bennedy
    8) Rip
    9) Judas Iscariot
    10) Kneeneighbor
    11) The Rick

Lynched / Killed Players
    4) virmicious - Dale, Survivor
    5) Torn - Dexter, Prisoner

Day Three

Dexter lay dead as Rick looks around the room. Some people are shocked at the quick action, while others are nodding approvingly. Axel stares in disbelief, as Rick turns his direction to him.

"Problem?" Rick asks.

Axel raises his hands.

"Just cause I was locked in here with him, doesn't mean we was friends," Axel says.

"Where's Thomas?" Rick asks, holstering his pistol.

"Don't know. Disappeared right after the Walker attack," Daryl says.

"We need to find him," Rick says. "Spread out and try to find him. Something about him just don't sit right with me."

"Ain't that that truth," Abraham says, nodding in approval, as several members of the Survivors move off in different directions, looking for Thomas.

Rick Grimes goes down a dark hallway, gun drawn. He hears a noise and turns, pointing his gun at Bennedy. Rick lowers his weapon, asks him a few questions, and then keeps moving.

Bennedy keeps walking, but as soon as he rounds another corner, Abraham rounds the same corner, pushing him into a cell, and closing the door behind him. Bennedy tries to protest, but Abraham isn't having it. Whatever Bennedy was planning to do, he wouldn't be able to do it the rest of the night.

Thomas hides in the shadows, knife drawn, hearing members of the Survivors grow closer to his hiding spot. He sees Grimario move in front of his hiding places. Thomas steps forward.

"Grimario!" Hershall yells at him, as Thomas quickly drops back into his hiding place, unseen. Grimario turns, being saved by Hershall, without even knowing it.

Elsewhere in the prison, Michonne walks carefully down a dark cooridor, sword in hand. She hears a noise and immediately turns, slashing her sword in that direction. The sword swipes across Carl's body.

Michonne stares as Carl looks shocked and scared, but there is nothing she can do as mth dies.

mth has been killed. He was Survivor-aligned, deputy Carl Grimes.

The day phase has begun. You have 48 hours in this phase. With 10 players in the game, it takes 6 to lynch.

Players
    1) kdestiny
    2) TimeSplitter
    3) Grimario
    4) Psycho666Soldier
    5) HHHnFoley_Rulez
    6) Bennedy
    7) Rip
    8) Judas Iscariot
    9) Kneeneighbor
    10) The Rick

Lynched / Killed Players
    4) virmicious - Dale, Survivor
    5) Torn - Dexter, Prisoner
    6) mth - Carl, Survivor
    Gotta say Knee, I don't see your name up there either.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rick View Post
    Gotta say Knee, I don't see your name up there either.
    Which means?

In all honesty here, what are you saying, or what am I missing?

tag champ
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip View Post
    Which means?

In all honesty here, what are you saying, or what am I missing?
    I'm just saying he's acting pretty agressive at pointing out people, when his allegiance hasn't been shown yet. Thus he is a suspect just the same as you and me. Many of us are pretty laid back considering there is only one(maybe two) baddies to get. I do think it would be pretty unnerving to watch all three(four if you count Shane) of your allies go down.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

tag champ
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip View Post
    Judas, I can go off people you know...
    What was this supposed to mean? Also, the fact that Rip did indeed vote for lynch after we had already had the majority for a vote seems odd. Perhaps he was CONFIRMING the vote, but it was unnecessary. Why wouldn't he vote before hand?

Also, does anyone else feel some of Rip's comments after Day 2 were cryptic? "Keeping me sharp?" Just some ideas.

I also agree with the aggression from Kneeneighbor. Ever since Bert got offed, it seems like he's been trying too hard to fit in.

In all honesty, Judas' lack of concern for Virm's modkill was a bit suspicious, but I'm still pretty confident he's a townie with how aggressively he went after Cewsh. Just a thought.

I kind of get the feeling TimeSplitter is legitimately unsure of how he should proceed in this game and is an innocent townie, but there is still the fact that he voted for Bert and then went for a No Lynch.

It should be noted that The Rick is the only one of the main suspects that DIDN'T vote for Bert, but he opted for No Lynch a couple times, and did vote for someone we have almost confirmed as townie(Grimario) during that same vote. Then again, being so new to the game and probably not having confidence in the Bert option, that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Kneeneighbor hasn't had any actions directed towards him that went through, so his name hasn't come up in the write-ups. Has he been making actions or has he been holding back on using his role? I think I might need to look more in-depth at the write-ups.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another interesting note is that Rip questioned The Rick's recent observation that Knee's name hasn't come up in the write-ups. He has no reason to question that as it doesn't threaten his position at all(as far as we know), so perhaps he is indeed off the hook. Either that or he's very sly at making sure he doesn't seem suspicious.

UNVOTE Rip

for now.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    I have absolutely nothing from this phase.

Have our investigators really been so unfortunate in that they really have nothing to go on?

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Well, from the write-ups it seems that Rick Grimes learned that Grim and Bennedy are OK people.

Would have been nice if scum were found.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Have the Watcher/Tracker/whatever discovered anything?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    Knee's name hasn't come up in the write-ups.
    Neither has Judas, HHH, Timesplitter, kdestiny or The Rick, unless I've missed something...

Obviously being very vocal, I've made myself a target so scum have targeted me knowing that I'm not one of them and town have targeted me not (at the time) knowing my allegiance.
    Cewsh being a well liked/disliked forum character and D1 activities meant he was an easy person to target.
    Bennedy was a player we identified as beign suspicious so he showed up in the last write up.

I don't think we have a Jester role (win condition = be lynched) in the game as right now, there is no one who looks like they are trying to be lynched or even aggressively trying to avoid being lynched.

We could have up to THREE mafia left, don't forget... currently 7/1/2 if my number skills are working this morning. Absolutely no idea about Axel's allegiance and we don't even know what the second character is. Though I would imagine a game that is 10/6 would be heavily in favour of scum, so at least one of the unknowns has to be third party... right?

tag champ
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It does show that "5" members are viewing this thread right now, but only Psycho, Grim, and myself are visible. Who are you watching from the shadows?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Judas Iscariot View Post
    Well, from the write-ups it seems that Rick Grimes learned that Grim and Bennedy are OK people.
    Depends if Rick Grimes is a proper cop and not a naive/paranoid/insane... do you guys realise what those variations mean?

Actually, I think we can confirm he isn't paranoid and knowing I am town, I can conclude that he isn't insane either.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The best I can come up with from the events is that Bennedy is Axel, but A) we don't know what Axel's alignment is, and B) Axel hasn't made any moves up to this point, and since Bennedy was role-blocked, we don't know if perhaps he was going to make some attempt at doing something that night.

What we know for sure is Bennedy can't be Rick, Thomas, Hershall, Michionne, or Abraham, but that does leave five roles left.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EBWOP Posted that a little late because I got caught up looking at previous posts. Since he was checked out, he's probably cool, unless Axel or the unknown role show up as Town when investigated.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Depends if Rick Grimes is a proper cop and not a naive/paranoid/insane... do you guys realise what those variations mean?

Actually, I think we can confirm he isn't paranoid and knowing I am town, I can conclude that he isn't insane either.
    I've been reading the mafiascum wiki incessantly to try and understand all the roles. Soooo much fucking variations on some of them.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking at it, we can clear Rip of being the killer, because Glenn would have noticed that he targeted Mills for the kill, unless it's the other role where they see who targets HIM, rather than who he targets, which wouldn't help anyway since no one had targeted other than Glenn.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    But no one can declare, right? So whoever Glenn is can't come out and be like, "I SAW SO AND SO DOING SO AND SO IN THE BUM" right?

tag champ
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rick View Post
    Lots of posts to go through and read. Grim, I can see how a spreadsheet would help keep things a bit more straight.

I went back through the "phases" and the only thing we know about Thomas - Assassin is that he killed Shane. Shane was Mills. Was anyone having a tiff(even for humor sake) coming into this game? Many of the accusations and I would think actions came from previously occurring issues. Like the D&D situation that had many people going after Cewsh.
    Rip cannot be Thomas, becaus Glen had his eyes locked on Rip on the night Thomas killed Shane.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, but he would be able to hint towards it in some way. Like, with Rick, we know Bennedy's clear because someone would have started hinting towards him being suspicious, but everyone alive has posted and has pretty much absolved him.

Perhaps we should look at some of the posts following the night Rip was watched?

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, if we don't come to some kind of decision soon, we might have a default no-lynch and have to hope the night brings something fruitful.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, triple post, but I think all of us(except maybe Michionne or anyone else who has a detrimental role) should use their roles this next night phase. It might help narrow some things down.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    If Michonne is a vigilante and we come down to two big suspects and lynch one, she could take out the other. BOOM. Checkmate.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As for Thomas, my gut's going with either Kneeneighbor or TimeSplitter, but I could be completely wrong on that.

tag champ
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right now I have suspicions of Judas, HHH, Timesplitter, kdestiny, and Kneeneighbor. None of these guys have been targeted, and thus we don't have anything to link them to.

Knee was very agressive coming out of the last night phase. This doesn't say his is bad, but something in the last phase has lit a fire under his ass. Could it be that he is the last "scum", or did he use his Michonne role to kill Carl.

Mills did say this to Virm and Judas in the D&D thread, the day before he was killed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mills View Post
    You realize you two were raping each other the entire time, right? Well, i guess it isn't rape if you enjoyed it...
    Yea it was funny, but what would be funnier than raping Mills right out of the game?

HHH and kdestiny have been quiet.

Timesplitter is apparently open to questions. DID YOU ORDER THE CODE RED ON CARL?
    Scum didn't kill on the last night phase, a friendly did.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    But no one can declare, right? So whoever Glenn is can't come out and be like, "I SAW SO AND SO DOING SO AND SO IN THE BUM" right?
    I think he can. You can't do stuff like "Hey guys, don't lynch me because I am the cop and I can help investigate people at night" (roleclaiming) or "if you guys don't lynch me, I should be able to get some useful information tonight" (breadcrumbing).... but you can say "last night I watched Rip and he performed a kill action/targeted Mills". If I was scum and not Glenn at all, I could come out and say that as well in the hope that you would then lynch Rip and help me win the game. Only problem with that is when it turns out to be a lie, I am instantly the next lynch/kill target because it would be obvious I am mafia.

All coming out and providing results of an investigation does is paint a massive target on you, I think, whether you are or are not that role and for different reasons.

Mr Nobody?

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was JUST going to come in here and question what the motive behind killing Mills would be. It seems like such an odd kill to go for other than the fact that he was, in the eyes of the Scum, a townie, but knowing who would be the townie, you think maybe they'd go after someone more high profile, unless they were worried about a high profile guy being the traitor that Torn obviously tried to recruit. Very interesting, indeed.

Judas, got any explaining you'd like to do as from Rick assessment you are the only guy who would have that sort of motive?

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I'm not following. Virm and I voted Cewsh during D1.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Judas rode the Cewsh bandwagon so hard on D1 that my mind would be absolutely blown if he was scum.

tag champ
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Voted yes, but someone killed Mills during N1. As Psycho666Soldier pointed out, it was kind of a wierd move.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    True, but at the same time, Cewsh was never a sure bet on D1. He had plenty of time to change his vote if it started getting bad. Then again, he knew the trigger had to be pulled for Bert, and even when it was so close, he never switched his vote, so....I'm not too suspicious.

Is there anyone else who might have had a reason to go after Mills?

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EBWOP That's my only things. Mills seems like such a random choice. He was someone who voted for another townie(me), and didn't post a lot, so he obviously wasn't a threat. Why go for him of all people?

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EBWOP *Thing, dammit, not Things.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Mills was Shane, the traitor, not just a quiet townie. He was scum. Interestingly enough, he was killed by scum.

tag champ
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EBWOP That's my only things. Mills seems like such a random choice. He was someone who voted for another townie(me), and didn't post a lot, so he obviously wasn't a threat. Why go for him of all people?
    That's why I went through his posts the few days before his "death". There was that comment to Judas and Virm, then there was a "Japan Sucks" post. But I don't think any of us in this game care is someone was throwing out that particular comment. If Defrost was in here, or Cewsh still living then they would be prime suspects. So the only thing I saw of note was that friendly jab towards Virm & Judas.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm clearing Judas of Thomas because Torn turned his attention on Judas for not voting Bert, a known townie from Torn's perspective:

Quote Originally Posted by Torn View Post
    So, JUDAS, if that is your real name, what is it exactly that's stopping you from voting for Bert I wonder?
    He had also been heavily pushing whoever doesn't vote for Bert is a prisoner, a good way of pressuring everyone else to hide himself among a sea of people.

tag champ
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm clearing Judas of Thomas because Torn turned his attention on Judas for not voting Bert, a known townie from Torn's perspective:

He had also been heavily pushing whoever doesn't vote for Bert is a prisoner, a good way of pressuring everyone else to hide himself among a sea of people.
    Good points.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ugggggghhhh, this is making my head hurt and I have company coming over soon. I want to just go through the whole thread again, BUT THERE'S NOT ENOUGH TIME!!!

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I thought you were going out to a birthday party.

We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    I've been quiet of late due to having a little bit of a life like school and stuff.

I have been quiet due to the fact I am still trying to figure things out. I'm not convinced of Splitters innocence and I am not sold on The Rick at this point either. If anyone has anything for me than shoot, whatever needs to happen. I just feel time would be better justified elsewhere

tag champ
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kdestiny View Post
    I just feel time would be better justified elsewhere
    So what are you suggesting?

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought you were going out to a birthday party.
    We were gonna hit the bars, but dude bailed, so now they're all coming here instead. Hence why I'm cleaning. Though, cleaning took less time than I thought it would, so now it's just countdown until they get here, which still leaves me with little time.

Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    I'm giving an opinion of what I think, take it as you will.

if you want to suspect me then go for it, but I have nothing to hide.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think kdestiny is that big of a suspect. I've had my suspicions, but I agree that TimeSplitter is much more suspicious than he.

Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Appreciate the vote of confidence. I do think I pulled the trigger a bit quickly on my vote earlier, but I am still very suspicious

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can anyone tell me if there's anything cryptic about referencing this song like Knee did?

Quote Originally Posted by Kneeneighbor View Post
    Good Bye Torn, its been nice. Hope you find you paradise!
    I'm kind of grasping at straws for a moment. Rip, Kneeneighbor, or TimeSplitter. One of those three are scum. I'm almost sure of it. It's what my gut keeps telling me.

tag champ
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Grim? does your spreadsheet yield any clues as to who killed Mills?

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He did say he left his spreadsheet at work, so he might be fucked in that aspect.

I might try to make one myself, but I don't know how I'd pull it together.

Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    It's definitely an interesting post for sure. Might not be so far fetched

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck it, I'm going with my gut.

VOTE Kneeneighbor

He's been too aggressive for my tastes, and his actions since Day 1 have remained completely suspicious. Voted for Bert. Was quick to defend Cewsh. Went aggressive after Day 1 and even went along with the Torn train. If his serial killer role is one that allows him to win by killing everyone else, it wouldn't matter who he voted for, and going with popular vote early on would naturally make people think he was making up for his "mistake" in voting for Bert.

Can anyone(particularly Grim) explain to me whether the serial killer would typically be a Mafia guy, turn up as Mafia during result, but would still be going for the endgame by himself?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Roleclaiming is claiming your own role "Hey, look at me, don't vote for me, I'm Rick!!!" Breadcrumbing is "You wouldn't want to vote for me, because I would hate to investigate your vote tonight." So both roleclaiming and breadcrumbing are bad, because everyone could do it Day One and the game would be over very quickly.

However, after learning information in the night, feel free to reveal it...or even lie about it. Feel free to vouch for somebody or condemn somebody if that is the information you learned. However, as someone has already mentioned, revealing information that you have may put a bigger target on your back, so it's up to you whether you want to reveal it or not.
    Here is Mr Nobody's post on roleclaiming and breadcrumbing. Reveal it, lie about it, vouch or condemn if you have an information role. There is a high likelihood that if the cop comes out and clears people, they might get targeted tonight. If the information cleared people, I wouldn't bother owning up and revealing yourself.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Cewsh - 3 (Bert, Judas Iscariot, virmicious)
    Bert - 9 (Kneeneighbor, Cewsh, Time Splitter, kdestiny, Torn, HHHnFoley_Rulez, Rip, Bennedy, Grimario)
    Grimario - 1 (The Rick)
    Judas Iscariot - 1 (mth)
    Psycho666Soldier - 1 (Mills)
    Torn - 8 (Psycho666Soldier, Kneeneighbor, Grimario, The Rick, kdestiny, Judas Iscariot, HHHnFoley_Rulez, Rip)
    No Lynch - 2 (TimeSplitter, Bennedy)
    Based purely on D1 and the hard push for Cewsh, I am going to assume that Judas is town.

Kneeneighbour was first on the Bert vote but very early on the Torn vote as well so not instantly suspicious.
    The Rick voted me early on probably because of my very proactive nature but was fairly early on in the Torn lynch as well, would be odd if he was scum to go that early to cover suspicion.
    kdestiny early on the Bert wagon, and late enough on the Torn wagon that it could be seen as an "oh shit, Torn is going so better jump on to not arouse suspicion" move. Possibly but not highest on my list
    Psycho didn't vote D1, first on Torn voting and cleared of being Thomas due to a) scum targeting him and b) being roleblocked by Andrew. Could still be neutral/scum but not the assassin.
    Timesplitter conveniently had no net. Voted early on Bert, didn't vote on Torn at all and opted for No Lynch. Has not been cleared or mentioned in any night activities.
    Bennedy can't be Thomas but could possibly be one of the two unknown roles. Late on Bert, No Lynch D2.
    HHH went No Lynch to Cewsh to Bert on D1, lots of flip flopping around. Tried to throw me under the bus while I was sleeping, put the L-1 vote down for Bert and ran with "anyone who doesn't vote for Bert is scum". First suggestion on D2 was "do we random vote?". On the plus side, sitting on Cewsh vote on D1 for so long before switching to Bert would have been brilliant play to throw us off and some great post N1 reasoning clearing or tentatively clearing a bunch of people... though doing so could mean that those cleared (me, Psycho) were targeted the next night (me, bang bang but thanks Hershall)
    Rip... wow. Bandwagon jump on Bert, late (actually POST lynch) on Torn and generally suspicious all round. Could be the meds though... and if Glenn had ANY information that incriminated Rip, he would have come forward, surely.

The Mills kill was purely because they DID NOT KNOW who the traitor was. They knew there was a traitor, just not who it was. They tried to recruit me (not the traitor but playing very aggressively like I always do so possibly appeared scummy to them) and, as is usually the case when you have no idea who is who, accidentally killed the traitor.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    He did say he left his spreadsheet at work, so he might be fucked in that aspect.
    I'm back at work now but my spreadsheet doesn't really help. It's all based on posts, voting habits and patterns and pure gut feel at the moment.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Actually, my post might be incorrect... I had assumed the order of names in the Vote list were the order they voted but that might be wrong.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Can anyone(particularly Grim) explain to me whether the serial killer would typically be a Mafia guy, turn up as Mafia during result, but would still be going for the endgame by himself?
    What makes you think there is a serial kille role? The Walker? Have they actually had kills or just being used as plot devices for Lynches?

Not sure how they would appear when investigated.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    The song was simply because we had watched the Office on DVD and its the one where Toby leaves and Michale sings Good Bye Toby.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not really the song more than everything else that happened.

What makes you think there is a serial kille role? The Walker? Have they actually had kills or just being used as plot devices for Lynches?

Not sure how they would appear when investigated.
    I was thinking Thomas. Would Thomas be "disguised" as a mafia assassin who is actually trying to win the game himself?

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm trusting my gut, here, and my gut says it's either Rip or Kneeneighbor. Since Rip was probably watched, i'm going with Kneeneighbor.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    It's not really the song more than everything else that happened.
    I was thinking Thomas. Would Thomas be "disguised" as a mafia assassin who is actually trying to win the game himself?
    If so, the scum were in a no win situation because they had no killing role. Fairly certain that Thomas is definite scum.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    No I get why you are accusing me. Someone asked about the song.

Id also like to point out I was 2nd on the Torn bandwagon.

Ive been aggressive tonight because I think we are all tip toeing around the obvious and a guy who uses the no internet excuse.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    I'm trusting my gut, here, and my gut says it's either Rip or Kneeneighbor. Since Rip was probably watched, i'm going with Kneeneighbor.
    Rip was watched but Knee was second to vote for Torn. Unless Knee is neutral, that would be an extremely risky thing to do as scum.

I think Timesplitter is my #1 suspect but really not sure.

Bah.

VOTE: TimeSplitter

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    UNVOTE

Just realised a flaw in that. Damn it.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Care to share with us?

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm still sticking with Kneeneighbor or Rip. For the moment, my gut is telling me Kneeneighbor, and I hope I'm not wrong. We have to push a lynch, and we need four votes, so I'm sticking to my guns. I understand if you don't agree, but I think we need to get this button pressed.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    I could share but it would paint a VERY clear picture for the scum of who a town role is if my susicions are incorrect.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Lets push a different button instead.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    And when is this session up?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    I'm still sticking with Kneeneighbor or Rip. For the moment, my gut is telling me Kneeneighbor, and I hope I'm not wrong. We have to push a lynch, and we need four votes, so I'm sticking to my guns. I understand if you don't agree, but I think we need to get this button pressed.
    We have 10 people, need 6 for the majority, not 4.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shit, my mistake on the number.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    And when is this session up?
    I think around 18-20 hours or so, maybe a little longer

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lets push a different button instead.
    Do you have a suggestion other than TimeSplitter? I'm not saying this is a reason to incriminate you, but rather what other suggestion do you have? Grimario is sure about Grim, and I trust his investigation skills because logic-wise he's done better than anyone else.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I posted earlier about him, the Rick and Rip/Bennedy

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, two things, from mafiascum.net:

Serial Killers have also been seen with investigation immunity like Godfathers, orTracker/Watcher immunity like Ninja.
    [QUOTE]In very complex games, Serial Killers can be complex roles unto themselves that just happen to have a factional kill and a self-aligned Win Condition.[/QUOTE]

So far, with some of these roles not even being traditionally mentioned in the mafiscum wiki, and it being themed, I would say this is a complex game of Mafia. Mr. Nobody has obviously ran this a long time. Therefore, the second quote could allow someone who is a serial killer to act as if they are scum, but still be all on their own after all, hence Kneeneighbor's vote for Torn.

The first quote puts potential suspicion on Rip, as well. Things to consider.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The fact that we don't know exactly what roles and variations we can even expect from this game really makes it difficult. What is a Hider or a Politician for example?

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I posted earlier about him, the Rick and Rip/Bennedy
    I really don't doubt The Rick. Especially with Grim being so sure of him, it doesn't really add up. Bennedy could be Axel or the unkown, but that's not immediately threatening like the killer. If we go off Grim's theory of TimeSplitter, then that leaves Rip, and with my strong suspicions, you as the Serial killer or the unkown role. At least, going off of what I'm trying to add up.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    A Hider http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Hider
    Politician aka Votethief - http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Vote_Thief

Lori silenced virm... did Lori steal a vote as well?!

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    VOTE Timesplitter

Same reason as before but I've gone over my analysis with a fine tooth comb and am almost certain of the other persons role that I thought could possible be Timesplitter.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    The Politician may just be an alias... looking up stuff about silencing, there is another role called Immobiliser that entirely silences someone for the next day phase.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Or it could be a combo role, having the power to vote steal and silence.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I still find Rip curious, much as I love the man and hope to drink beer with him.

But TimeSplitter has seemed suspicious from the get-go and he's been awfully quiet.

I need to go to bed and will look over things again tomorrow, but at the moment:

VOTE TimeSplitter

Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Lets go back to it then.

Vote: TimeSplitter

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like the trigger is beginning to pull. Knee doesn't sit right with me still. It's just a gut feeling I've had for a long time. Rip is also pretty suspicious, and it's a very similar gut feeling. If it comes down to it...I'll make the lynch vote for TimeSplitter, as it looks like no one will go with me.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I understand everybody suspicion of me, and it is definitely warranted, but I haven't strayed away from any of my original votes/no votes

Bert- I voted for Bert early because he was so quick to jump on the Cewsh bandwagon for the D&D stuff

No Vote- I had a no vote because I didn't want to have two of us killed by the mafia in one day. In ready the further investigation of why Torn was voted, I would have voted that as well if my internet hadn't been a piece of shit. If that is the reason why I get killed in this game, then I am going to be pissed at Comcast.

My name not being brought up- I have no real explanation for this because it is not my fault my name hasn't appeared in the recaps.

Being "quiet" today- I posted as much as I could before I went to work. Not an excuse, just a fact.

I'm not going to point the finger at anyone else, because it will make me look more suspicious. I will not vote to further prove my innocence.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Alright so I can't sleep.

Rip WAS watched, so he's getting a pass from me at the moment. But I've got my eye on him.

kdestiny and kneeneighbor's names both start with the letter K. Is this a coincidence, or is there something more nefarious afoot?

Grim is a vet and he's a friend of the town, so if he's ok with The Rick, let's let Rick go for the moment.

Bennedy is also a friend of the town and at worst a third party, though I doubt it because if he were a third party, that would make him a Serial Killer and he'd be more inclined to lynch folks.

HHH claims this is the first time he's played, but he's provided a hell of a lot of insight and has been quiet since it was assumed he's played this before. He may be a mad hatter.

HOWEVER, anyone who wants to vote to lynch for someone because of their "gut feeling" rather than deductive reasoning seems curious to me.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Although Timesplitter is my number one suspect, I think we need to look at HHH further. Is there anything in the write ups to suggest if he is scum or not? I will have to go and look through again, but I don't think he can be ruled out at this point. My personal suspect list goes like this.

1.Timesplitter
    2. HHH
    3. Kneeneighbour
    4. The Rick
    5. kdestiny
    6. Rip
    7. Psycho
    8. Judas
    9. Grim

That is just what I get from the feel of things.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Rip WAS watched, so he's getting a pass from me at the moment. But I've got my eye on him. Relevant only if the role watches what Rip DOES, not if it watches others doing things TO Rip

Grim is a vet and he's a friend of the town, so if he's ok with The Rick, let's let Rick go for the moment. Based solely on where he voted for Torn. Psycho, Knee and I were first three, The Rick was fourth. If he has seen the light and known Torn was going down, then voting fourth is a stroke of genius and has put me off the scent.

Bennedy is also a friend of the town and at worst a third party, though I doubt it because if he were a third party, that would make him a Serial Killer and he'd be more inclined to lynch folks. Why are you so certain it's a serial killer? I am definitely leaning more towards a Survivor role, neither affiliated with town or mafia but has to survive. The way Bennedy has played though has made him a bit suspicious in parts and if it weren't for being "cleared" last night, he would be on my lynch radar as #1 right now

HHH claims this is the first time he's played, but he's provided a hell of a lot of insight and has been quiet since it was assumed he's played this before. He may be a mad hatter.Go back and read the Back 2 Basics mafia that Mr Nobody ran. That was my first game ever and I was far more post happy than HHH is. Probably 2nd/3rd on my list of suspects, somewhere roughly with Rip

HOWEVER, anyone who wants to vote to lynch for someone because of their "gut feeling" rather than deductive reasoning seems curious to me. Why? Based on the evidence we have, there is a lot to say for gut feel. All our investigator seems to have done is confirm that myself and Bennedy are not scum (I assume) and our watcher has confirmed Rip either did nothing of note or was targeted by someone for something.
    Argh, no wonder I have a fucking headache. Though that might be something to do with awake till 2am finishing a contract negotiation for presentation today :yawn:

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeSplitter View Post
    Bert- I voted for Bert early because he was so quick to jump on the Cewsh bandwagon for the D&D stuff
    Show me exactly where Bert says he is voting Cewsh for D&D?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    RANDOM VOTE: Cewsh
    He needs to go. He's way too good at defending himself (lots of practice), he'll be the mafia kingpin and still talk everyone out of voting for him while he picks us all off one by one.
    I said why I'm voting for Cewsh. I'm sticking by it. Not my fault if he picks you all off one by one though. You were warned.
    That's not my name.

I'm always aggressive. I'm an all in type of person. I don't do subtle.
    Just don't be shocked when Cewsh ends up being Thomas or Andrew, you guys.
    This from the guy who called me a "demented psychopath" when we did fantasy football.

Ok, Cewsh.

No Vote- I had a no vote because I didn't want to have two of us killed by the mafia in one day. In ready the further investigation of why Torn was voted, I would have voted that as well if my internet hadn't been a piece of shit. If that is the reason why I get killed in this game, then I am going to be pissed at Comcast.
    Despite the comically brilliant results of N1, No Lynch is never a good idea IMO.

My name not being brought up- I have no real explanation for this because it is not my fault my name hasn't appeared in the recaps.
    The explanation for this is purely because no one has targeted you. Whether that is because you haven't put yourself about and in the frame of suspicion for Town roles to investigate or you are scum, it's not exactly a reason to vote for you. The Rick, HHH, Knee and kdestiny haven't appeared either.

Being "quiet" today- I posted as much as I could before I went to work. Not an excuse, just a fact.
    If I was going to be suspicious of anyone for being quiet, it would be you, Bennedy, kdestiny and HHH.
    You voted Bert and no lynch D2.
    Bennedy bandwagon on Bert, D2 no Lynch but cannot be Thomas due to role block.
    kdestiny moved very early on Bert and very late on Torn.
    HHH was on the Cewsh wagon early on D1 till it was evident that Bert was the only lynch option then put the L-1 in. Hit the lynch hammer on Torn so again very late, perhaps this time to jump on and avoid suspicion. Is clearly very good at deductive reasoning but don't know how shrewd he is. If really his first game and he is scum, he is playing it extremely well... kind of like me in my debut game

I'm not going to point the finger at anyone else, because it will make me look more suspicious. I will not vote to further prove my innocence.
    Then go through your list of suspects, not just explain why you aren't one of them. This single bit of your post is the reason why I am not unvoting.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm...while I still have high suspicions of Knee, Grim makes some excellent points. It's obvious no one is on-board the Kneeneighbor train with me, so with diminishing hours...I'll have to change my decision, because a No Lynch doesn't help us here.

UNVOTE

VOTE TimeSplitter

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Argh, no wonder I have a fucking headache. Though that might be something to do with awake till 2am finishing a contract negotiation for presentation today :yawn:
    I don't know how to quote my quote within your quote, so I'll give numbers.

1) That is true. Again, I'm a n00b to this game.

2) I WANT TO LOOK UP TO YOU POPS. But outside of this game, The Rick is a very smart, very astute dude. He's sly like Cewsh is sly. Not saying he's a scum, but he's sly.

3) Not certain at all that he would be a Serial Killer. It's just the sexiest role of the third parties I've read about during my newness because they get to be like Dexter... Anyway, that is a moot point. I know you are a friend of the town and and I know Bennedy is a friend of the town. The Rick Grimes interactions with both of you during the night phases say that, so I'll go ahead and say that both of you are townies.

4) I will re-read that as I need to learn more about how this game works.

5) Because it lacks logic. When virm and I jumped on Cewsh it was because of how sly he fucking is on these boards (which Bert pointed out) and because he completely dodged every single question sent his way. BTW, Bert and Virm were both town.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Possible stupid question...

If the serial killer is masked as 'Town' what do they come up as when watched, is it possible we've missed something obvious?

I know that could be late in the day but it just occurred to me while I was coming in here to vote.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vote Count

4 - TimeSplitter (Grimario, Judas Iscariot, kdestiny, Psycho666Soldier)

You didn't see me, right? HHHnFoley_Rulez's Avatar
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HHH was on the Cewsh wagon early on D1 till it was evident that Bert was the only lynch option then put the L-1 in. Hit the lynch hammer on Torn so again very late, perhaps this time to jump on and avoid suspicion. Is clearly very good at deductive reasoning but don't know how shrewd he is. If really his first game and he is scum, he is playing it extremely well... kind of like me in my debut game .
    Or I'm playing town very badly, it seems!

My #1 suspect, who I thought at the time was controversial but looking at everyone else isn't - is The Rick. I think he's the last full mafia guy. Why? I'm not sure. Of all the people left I have 5 without allignment that I'm fairly certain of. 3 of those roles aren't full town. I'm good at reasoning but not reading into what people have said, I just think it's him.

The only person I think I have a "confirmed" role for is Judas... I think he is Lori because virm got totally blocked from posting for a day which would only be done to piss him off and THAT will be why Judas did it.

People seem reluctant to defend themselves. When I accidentally lynched Bert over Cewsh I posted a big thing about why I did it... Yet other people wont post because reasoning because it "makes them suspicious"? Then why have I not bit the dust yet? But now if I vote timesplitter Grim will be more suspicious of me!

Screw it, I know I'm not the one you're looking for:

Vote: Timesplitter

He's either michonne, axel or the walker, though. Be very surprised if he turned out to be Hershal, Rick or Glenn or he'd have more ammo to defend himself.