Results 23,801 to 23,900 of 24454

Thread: The VIP Thread

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    I really hope all these subtle teases of the hurt business getting back together and feuding with the new day are true.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We shoulda had that before Summerslam

It was all right there

Instead, we got a Goldberg break

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    This guy is a complete fucking idiot though lol. It's not interesting at all. The replies speak volumes of what I've always thought of this little fuck.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    This guy is a complete fucking idiot though lol. It's not interesting at all. The replies speak volumes of what I've always thought of this little fuck.
    Why? They're classified as independent contractors but not able to work for other companies.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why? They're classified as independent contractors but not able to work for other companies.
    You know as well as I do it's not that simple. We also know it's not true. The problem with you and fans like you is that you live in the tiny wrestling bubble and think "Oh John Cena should be able to put GCW over WWE any time he wants!" Wrong. WWE is priority. WWE also does let wrestlers do shit outside of WWE. Sure, 99% of the time you're not going to get the approval to go work for AEW for a few months.

WWE isn't just wrestling. When I see John Cena in a movie or someone making a cameo on a tv show or something, I don't go "Look at that, Vince will let Roman Reigns go a movie but he can't work some matches for Impact!?!?!?!"

Why doesn't Yang go after the UFC while he's at it. See, that's just how Yang is. He thinks that we should all be able to take from what someone else built. And he won't accomplish shit. Good luck Yang you quitter.

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't agree with WWE classifying them as independent contractors because of the degree of control that WWE holds. This classification as independent contractors instead of as employees prevents them from forming a union, requires the wrestlers to pay wage taxes, and exempts WWE from having to provide healthcare coverage.

I am not an Andrew Yang fan, but WWE has been wrong on this issue for years.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yang just says things and then gives up on them shortly after. He has zero stroke.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not an Andrew Yang fan ....at all. And I think this is him entirely being vindictive because he doesn't like the owners.

But in the last 20 years, I've been through 4 DOL audits on classification status. My companies were never found to have misclassified, but I have spent hours and hours defending individual decisions. Its been a few years since my last one. I used to work for companies' that a higher percentage of payments to non-employees.

Its not just about them being able to perform or not perform for other companies. The Supreme Court actually has guidance on the main factors;

The extent to which the services rendered are an integral part of the principal's business.
    The permanency of the relationship.
    The amount of the alleged contractor's investment in facilities and equipment.
    The nature and degree of control by the principal.
    The alleged contractor's opportunities for profit and loss.
    The amount of initiative, judgment, or foresight in open market competition with others required for the success of the claimed independent contractor.
    The degree of independent business organization and operation.

There is not guidance on how much to weight each of these factors. You don't have to be clean or dirty on all 7 to be considered wrongly. Usually its more than 1, but if you have just a couple that weigh to one side, and the Dept feels its heavy, they can go that way. And I can tell you for a fact that different auditors go about their checks/investigations and weightings very fucking differently.

I don't have knowledge on all the WWE's practice, but I think its probably more grey then people realize. And I would expect the current DOL to err on the side of employee classifications

However, from previous challenges I think this is likely one area that WWE legal is likely very skilled at fighting against.

Would be interesting.

But even if it had an effect, I don't see any altruism from Yang here.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The wrestling business is so strange I'm sure it's extremely difficult to win these battles. But hey, CM Punk won his lawsuit right? So there's hope. Just none for Yang.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The frustrating thing about those audits/investigations is its so fucking arbitrary. Any one I did, I always thought we were correct. But there were ones I recognized were sometimes more grey and was nervous about the DOL seeing differently. And half the time, they would just skim over that position and spend an hour grilling me on something where we were basically 100%

And then at the end of the day, its pretty much going to be how DOL decides to interpret, and they have huge latitude.

If someone wanted to go at them, the DOL route is a better way than an individual suit, where an individual would be severely disadvantaged trying to establish a misclassification (and that's before we get to whether they could actually show harm).

And though Yang is trying to be Billy BadAss here and show how he went at big, bad WWE (?), it would be an ok strategy to have multiple people who are current or former employees make complaints.

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The wrestling business is so strange I'm sure it's extremely difficult to win these battles. But hey, CM Punk won his lawsuit right? So there's hope. Just none for Yang.
    As I recall, CM Punk and Jesse Ventura both won their lawsuits against WWE, but neither of those cases specifically addressed the independent contractor status.

Mazer's posts are spot on - the arbitrary nature of the DOL decisions on these investigations is maddening. But as for the determination as to whether the wrestlers could show harm, it would seem pretty easy. The wrestlers have had to pay the employer share of wage taxes, as well as pay for their health insurance, and the cost of having someone prepare their taxes vs. filing them by themselves, is easily determined.

Yang is just a big enough name to bring attention to this issue. It clearly wasn't going to be addressed by the former administration, which Linda was a part of, but now that there's been another wave of releases, it's a pretty smart move to try to get several complaints together.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolutely, That's a great way to go at harm.

Of course, any worth their salt will subpoena their tax records, show any advantages they claimed that they wouldn't have had if they were regular employees, they'll push for any independent venture, and then how much is really left over as damage for the average person who didn't suffer a catastrophic injury when you weigh against the additional expenses they did accrue. Would it be enough to push action? One of the reasons they can get these pittance settlements.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 3puppies View Post
    As I recall, CM Punk and Jesse Ventura both won their lawsuits against WWE, but neither of those cases specifically addressed the independent contractor status.

Mazer's posts are spot on - the arbitrary nature of the DOL decisions on these investigations is maddening. But as for the determination as to whether the wrestlers could show harm, it would seem pretty easy. The wrestlers have had to pay the employer share of wage taxes, as well as pay for their health insurance, and the cost of having someone prepare their taxes vs. filing them by themselves, is easily determined.

Yang is just a big enough name to bring attention to this issue. It clearly wasn't going to be addressed by the former administration, which Linda was a part of, but now that there's been another wave of releases, it's a pretty smart move to try to get several complaints together.
    You're right I'm sorry I didn't even go into why I used him as a reference. It was mainly to show that despite WWE being a giant, they've lost in court, but I don't think they've ever lost or really been taken to court over this issue.

Is Yang a big enough name? What does he even do now?

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Came across this, and just thought it was a cool pic

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    What if Vince is slowly killing WWE because he doesn't want anyone to take over once he's gone? That's why he's letting talent go. It would explain the poor decisions WWE has made recently.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer View Post

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well since Donald of people after you missed the joke:

You “came” across that huh?

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I do have an odd fascination with Arnold. I've come across many of his pictures.

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    I do have an odd fascination with Arnold. I've come across many of his pictures.
    Who doesn’t love Arnold?

Him and HHH confrontation on Smackdown back in the day when he nailed him with a chair. Imagine if that went further to a match or if Arnold was in the Rock’s corner on PPV. That would’ve been MEGA!

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I have an Arnold autobiography, which I only read the first chapter since that's what I tend to do with all books but it was fascinating reading about his childhood.

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have an Arnold autobiography, which I only read the first chapter since that's what I tend to do with all books but it was fascinating reading about his childhood.
    Do you listen to Austrian Death Machine? They’ve been around longer but my friend pointed me out to them and they’re great.

Thrash metal Arnie parody band. If you’re not a fan then become one because you’d love this shit.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Do you listen to Austrian Death Machine? They’ve been around longer but my friend pointed me out to them and they’re great.

Thrash metal Arnie parody band. If you’re not a fan then become one because you’d love this shit.
    The man behind this band is Tim Lambesis of As I lay Dying, btw. He stopped making music for a few years because he was in prison for the attempted murder of his wife.

Anyway, I know he's doing stuff with AILD again, I wonder if he's putting out ADM music again too.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What if Vince is slowly killing WWE because he doesn't want anyone to take over once he's gone? That's why he's letting talent go. It would explain the poor decisions WWE has made recently.
    I don't know if I'd call them poor decisions. The talent who have left that actually moved the needle elsewhere, for the most part they left on their own. CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, those 2 didn't get released. Jericho, Moxley...the WWE can't FORCE people to stay and we've all said that the WWE have a bloated roster where many aren't even used.

Those that were released, I honestly haven't really scratched my head at any of them after really thinking about it. That includes Strowman, Wyatt, even Black. Black unfortunately was just one of those darlings that people were confused as to why he was built up only to kill him off-I'd blame his wife but hey that's me.

You can basically predict from a mile away how a released WWE wrestler will be booked. It'll be all about how WWE didn't use them, didn't think they were good enough. So their story is proving WWE wrong lol. It's like getting cut from the NFL and you fly over to the CFL to prove to that audience what the NFL was missing....and hope they take you back.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

after ten years, Matt Cardona’s reign as internet champion has been ended by this gay guy.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hell yeah, Effy.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brian Cage interview highlights on the main page. He talks about knowing Curt Hennig while he was training and says he was a great guy...before going on to say that Curt H-Bombed him once as a prank. I assume he didn't think anything of it and just thought it was funny, but the timing of that after the Plane Ride from Hell episode of Dark Side of the Ring seems like awkward timing to talk about great guys drugging trainees

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

He doesn't talk about WWE til like 42mins in but I love Pat McAfee.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero! View Post

after ten years, Matt Cardona’s reign as internet champion has been ended by this gay guy.
    Looks like the love child of Enzo and Rick Boogz

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He looks like when you do the random CAW in Here Comes The Pain

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy Birthday Yokozuna! Would’ve been 55 today.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bo Dallas stole my aunt's chicken thigh recipe!

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy Birthday Yokozuna! Would’ve been 55 today.
    Damn. One of those things where in normal human years that's not old at all. But even in the wrestling world, when you read something like this it really makes you go damn, that was a young guy when he passed.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fun question I saw on Twitter:

Who would you rather have on your roster for the next five years - Bron Breakker or MJF?

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apples and oranges. One guy we've seen 3 weeks worth of, the other has been around for 4-5 years at least not to mention the last 2+ years he's been in AEW.

Also, which company? WWE? Definitely not MJF. The guy is a PR nightmare. They already have WWE MJF, he's called The Miz.

Now if they said who would you rather have, MJF or Pete Dunne, you might have a real argument with some depth.

Nobody knows what Steiner brings to the table, while the other person is considered one of the golden boys of the future....And it wasn't based on 3 weeks of his developmental work.

Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not bad at all

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    looks pretty good. Then again, chicken thighs are prob the easiest thing to cook.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    shoulda made a nice spaghetti to go with it am I fucking right capiche

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean shit all that time in catering he should've picked up SOMETHING. Hey maybe the fans will finally get the Bray Wyatt/Bo Dallas tag-team they've been craving for centuries.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Lana has said WWE doesn't own the name Lana because it's like the name Mike and they can't own Mike either. Lana to AEW confirmed.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe. Why didn't Virgil call himself Virgil when he went to WCW?

I just hate everything about her. She seems very clueless and entitled. Miro is probably a Chris Candido.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Ooh a new Dave Chapelle special. I hear people are upset. Must be good.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ooh a new Dave Chapelle special. I hear people are upset. Must be good.
    If you don't upset at least one person you're a shitty comedian. Dave Chapelle has been pissing people off for over 25 years. He's never NOT delivered. Now that GBF retired I don't have to listen to his hater comments.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    The Twitch breach has leaked streamers gross payouts for subscriptions & bits.

The top wrestling streamers are

Paige: $478,224

Zelina Vega: $341,748

Adam Cole: $318,080

Impact Wrestling: $70,000

Tyler Breeze: $43,755

Evil Uno: $35,742

Colt Cabana: $32,479

Xavier Woods: $25,431
    A little surprised how much Cole is reportedly making even though I've seen whales in his twitch chat spending tons of money for some reason. I never imagined it was to that level.

Totally makes sense he wouldn't want to give that up.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck Adam Cole

It totally makes sense why Paige and Vega wouldn't, especially Paige. She could retire for good from wrestling if she's making almost half a mill a year on Twitch. I assume this is for the year.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dig crazy chicks

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by 3puppies View Post
    I dig crazy chicks
    You're not allowed to say that anymore.

She's going to be an executive producer and doing commentary apparently. I have to think she'll wrestle eventually though.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    If you don't upset at least one person you're a shitty comedian. Dave Chapelle has been pissing people off for over 25 years. He's never NOT delivered. Now that GBF retired I don't have to listen to his hater comments.

you either die a hero... Morrison's Avatar
    or live long enough to see yourself become a dumdum.
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i take you didn't read the article, whose author is a black man, in order to understand the context of that line clipped in that second image?

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    A fascinating and very candid interview on the main page with Adam Scherr, definitely worth a listen.

Football manager? Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Quote Originally Posted by Morrison View Post
    i take you didn't read the article, whose author is a black man, in order to understand the context of that line clipped in that second image?
    I think I know the answer

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I read the article and it's filled with the same stuff certain critics have said about all of his Netflix specials. It's like people pretend to know what he's about and then an article like this comes out. He sets the bar. He shows up after 10-15 years and picks up right where he left off.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I can't believe Tech really got The Rock on a track. 3mins in.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    That was a banger.

The Rock can rap, who knew?

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    WWE Champion Big E hyped up the Fury/Wilder fight in a pretaped promo.

WWE put it on their Instagram.
    https://www.instagram.com/tv/CU1Z_qa...dium=copy_link
    Last edited by Bert; October 10th, 2021 at 1:33 AM.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Big E was at the Iowa game and one of my son's good friend was able to get a picture with him.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This whole track went hard but The Rock being on this was crazy. I know he's a huge Tech fan. I'm thinking about going to Tech's show here on the 27th. Due to him being from KC I swear this man has performed here at least once a year since Angelic.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Sugar honeycomb is a weird game.

too big to fail Tainted Eclipse's Avatar
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ussr
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyson View Post
    That was a banger.

The Rock can rap, who knew?

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love me some Buddy

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Ziggler said you think about dying in the ring a lot more when you're in the ring with Goldberg.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Universal Monster x TMNT line announced by NECA.

ATTN @mth:

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oooooh. I had the OG version from back in the day of that fig. That's real sexy. When do those roll out?

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    No word on dates yet. I’m all for it though. You were the first person I thought of since I know of your love for Frankenstein(‘s monster).

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gawd bless you. If you hear anything, lemme know.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I shall. NECA will prob announce the rest of the lineup throughout this week.

I’m such a sucker for Universal monsters.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Word. Big fan of the classics and a bit cheesed that all the merch these days is for the new era guys (Freddy, Jason, Scream, Leatherface, Chucky, Pinhead, etc.). So I always geek when they get the OG Universal spooks out in some form and of course I geek extra hard when it's my big stitched-up boy.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man I remember those alternate outfit TMNT figures. I had a shit ton, I loved the ones where they were a rock band.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

Great interview with Renee. She got screamed at by Vince for not mentioning Tyson Fury was lineal champ. Overall she doesn't have bad feelings towards Vince or WWE though.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Fightful says nZo has signed with MLW.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mediocre with the in-ring ability but the dude is up there with some of the very best on the mic. When he roasted the other cruiserweights...brilliant.

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Random discovery by me today. Had no idea this even existed!

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Random discovery by me today. Had no idea this even existed!

One of them was Gillberg.

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of them was Gillberg.
    So I saw.

Duane Gill is like the king of silly gimmicks but he does them well!

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Omg @mth the next TMNT/Monster is…

Leo as Igor the hunchback. Omg.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting as that's not a throwback to the OG line where he was the Wolfman, I believe. But now I'm remembering that it wasn't Raph as Frankenstein' Monster in the OG line, either, it was Mkey, so But this one'll pair up nicely with the other one. Wondering if they're all going off the Frankenstein theme and the next will be the mad scientist?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's a leaked list showing Michelangelo as the Mummy. No clue as to who Donatello will be yet.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

Great day to watch The Crow

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

In his book Mox says Les Thatcher said this was the best wrestling match ever.

I also found out he likes the rapper The Game and his album The Documentary, that was unexpected. It's a good album though. Hate It Or Love It is still a bop.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Mox also said to look this up.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It makes total sense why she was given the chances she was over other women. I would've made her World champ fuck the booth.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero! View Post

Great day to watch The Crow
    I do a 31 Days of Halloween and every Devil's Night is designated for The Crow. When I lived in Detroit, it was surreal being there seeing abandoned houses, buildings, cars, etc. set on fire. Sky was red for a few days.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Angel Garza and Humberto Carrillo have apparently lost their last names in the move to Smackdown.

What is the point of this

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Honestly I think it's just a way to cut words out of an announcers mouth.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Just calling them Angel and Humberto is so weird.

Also naming their tag team “the womanizers” is a pretty solid choice

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    So Bandido booked Travis Banks for one of his shows, but then people got upset so Travis Banks was unbooked from the show and a mysterious man named Galactico who wears kickpads with New Zealand stars on them was on the show instead.

God I love luchadors and their carnie ways

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is just so funny and random. Not sure it's a clip from Botchamania.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    ICP on After The Bell is not something I expected.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's pretty dope.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Snoop Dogg is also on JRE and he gave him a Def Jam chain and jacket. Joe said he'd wear the jacket to the December UFC ppv.

He's been playing music from his new album and has his own mic.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

First time seeing this match. KO is great on commentary.

And here's the Bucks and Hardys talking before and after it:
    https://streamable.com/mgug3

I'm guessing it's from BTE? @Hero! Do you know if that's where the clip of them talking is from?

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

Rajahmeet? @Mazer @MTR @Caito @virms

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you hosting now?

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Are you hosting now?
    Nvm I'm probably busy. Kids 18th birthday or something.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Apparently it's a result of a sort of new Y2K.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_2038_problem