Thread: The VIP Thread

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Quote Originally Posted by chatty View Post
    If they ever go ahead with the network it will be a great feature but on Youtube its probably limited to how many will tune in.
    Not if they pushed it before they sign off on the air and a million and ten times during the actual broadcast.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

Awesome EricMinnesota mash-up of all the different themes of people who wrestled at Mania (and Hofers)

Defiance is a four letter
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahahahahahaha, yus!

Dutch is obviously brilliant as Zeb, to the point he's using his twitter feed to further the angle.

He's been berating fans tweeting him about their bad English, so I tweeted him about his bad grammar and I a got shout back.

I know it's childish, but...

https://twitter.com/WWEZeb/status/321662334667993088

IT'S TIME
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice work sir

World Champion
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I absolutely agree that the commentary from Wrestlemania was terrible but the pre-show was great. I don't like Cole as generic "Voice of WWE" Cole. I much preferred him both as a heel and in his 2002-2007 mode when he was paired with Tazz and JBL and analyzed the match. Those teams were great because they actually called the wrestling match like it was a legitimate sporting event, in the process putting over the guys in the ring and also telling the story of the match much better than WWE's "storytelling" method of commentary every manages to. Lawler is and has been a joke since 2000 or so. It's stunning to listen to him from the Attitude Era and before and hear just how funny he used to be. Today, he gets off one good line a year (Last night's "the first time Cole saw his wife dance he had to pay a cover charge" is this year's, so have fun for the next 12 months). JBL is and always has been great, but he had an off night. I also think he's better in a two man booth. In general, I like two man booths better because the guys develop better chemistry and get to talk more.

That pre-show was a revelation. Scott Stanford has called legitimate sports before, and it shows. He has a coolness and credibility to him that works very well. Jim Ross is one of wrestling's all-time great announcers, and while he's lost a step as a play-by-play guy, he still brings it. He knows how to tell a story and he knows the wrestling business. He was putting the guys over and building up the fights while also doing a good job of explaining and expanding upon the storylines going into the matches. Kofi Kingston was shockingly good. The guy has really never shown much of any personality in or out of the ring, but I really liked him here. Dusty wasn't great, but it was nice to see him.

Going forward, I think Stanford and JR are essentials (if JR will do it). The rest of the panel can rotate: a current wrestler who isn't wrestling on the show (due to injury or just not having a match) and a legend. Joey Styles is definitely a good choice if JR can't or won't do the shows every month. Mick Foley, Arn Anderson, Shawn Michaels, Kevin Nash, Ted DiBiase, Road Dogg, and Dean Malenko are all guys that they have under contract who would be fun to hear. Those shows are great because they treat wrestling like it's an actual sport and the matches like something we should want to see. People love sports and competition, so treating wrestling in that manner is the way to go.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kofi would actually be great on commentary.

Champ is Gone
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have made something. And when I post my next review you will all get to see it.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is your next review ten pages of phonetics to write out Fandango's theme?

Champ is Gone
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mario Paint sheet music

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

Because you know it's been stuck in your head all day.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just all day? You think so small.

UNSTOPPABLE. UNBEATABLE. Judas Iscariot's Avatar
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

Been stuck in my head for DECADES

Intercontinental Champion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero! View Post

Because you know it's been stuck in your head all day.
    I feel compelled to make this my ringtone.

Champ is Gone
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New review. Go for the custom logo I spent a good 3 minutes on microsoft paint working on stay for the gushing review of a match most of you couldn't give a shit about.

Poseidon, look at me!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I want to get a t-shirt for the first time in ages for Extreme Rules, but I can't decide between Wade or Big Mawk. Barrett Barrage looks cool, but Bent on Destruction has also caught my eye. If only they made a Fandango shirt already.. *sigh*

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Punk has tons of good ones out now. I like Sandows too. Cesaros as well. And Cody. And Ryback. And Ziggler. Loads of good shirts out now.

I like how all of Orton's shirts are still in that Affliction style that went out of style like 5 years ago.

Champ is Gone
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No feedback on the new logo?

World Champion
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel like that Orton/Sheamus segment on Raw demonstrated a lot of what is wrong with WWE right now. First, Orton forgot his line and was somehow unable to ad-lib. Instead, he literally stopped his promo and asked Sheamus was his line was. His line was "I'm going to kick Big Show's ass." He can't come up with something on his own? He doesn't have enough understand of the story to be able to come up with a statement that expresses his character's feelings in that moment? It's not like this guy is a rookie, he's a main eventer who has been on the main roster for over ten years. And yet, when he forgets his line he has no idea what to do.

And then him and Sheamus had a match and the crowd took a dump on it. Now, I don't think it's a huge problem that a crowd full of internet smart marks didn't care about a match between two of the tops guys on the roster. That's not the audience WWE needs to be catering too, and Sheamus and Orton get great reactions from normal crowds. But Orton and Sheamus were totally befuddled by the response. And rather than changing up their match, they just continued with it despite the fact that the crowd was doing the wave. Again, these aren't rookies, these are main eventers. And they either can't or won't play off the crowd. I feel like if either of those guys had been in the ring with Hogan at Wrestlemania 18 they would have kept playing babyface in the match.

It's a real problem that guys at that level are so incapable of improvising that they have to stop their promo when they forget their scripted line and can't or won't change up their match when the crowd is shitting on it. I know there are guys on the roster capable of going off-script: Cena, Punk, and Bryan definitely come to mind. What this comes down to is that wrestling is about telling a story and playing a character, not reading a line on a script and going through a series of moves in the ring. And when top guys don't understand that well enough to improvise, you have a real problem. Word is that Triple H has directed developmental to stop scripting promos for the guys and instead make them come up with their own stuff. It's about time. Ever since they went to their canned version of developmental they haven't been able to churn out anyone who could cut a decent promo.

Champ is Gone
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Watching MLB Tonight they go to Kansas City to interview Billy Butler and you can hear Fandango's theme playing in the stadium

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FANDANGO RULES THE WORLD!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right, so I love Brad Maddox. I don't bother with the whole Raw Active thing, so apparently I've missed a TONNE of segments between Maddox and Striker:
    http://www.wwe.com/videos/brad-maddo...usive-26084255

"I wrestled Sheamus, Sheamus."
    "Twice?"
    "No, what's his last name?"
    "Sheamus doesn't have a last name."

At which point Brad LOSES it laughing.

Just Googling "Brad Maddox WWE.com" yields some absolute gold. I think it's his aloofness and arrogance and borderline delusion that gets me.

http://www.wwe.com/videos/brad-maddo...usive-26101720

In this one he pitches a baby under-the-top-rope battle royal to crown "the next top guy... or girl... babies are girls or guys... depending on the baby" rather than the Legends panel that closed out Raw.

The man is an absolute mad genius as far as I'm concerned.
    Last edited by Newf; April 11th, 2013 at 5:06 AM.

Rush
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    brazil
    ahaha Newf, that first vid is great. Didn't realise he could be THIS good. Hilarious man.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    "just getting started playing hoops on the hardcourt...ballin' it up"

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    brazil
    ok so there's bloody loads of them and they're all great!

Cheers for this Newf.

Poseidon, look at me!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero! View Post
    Punk has tons of good ones out now. I like Sandows too. Cesaros as well. And Cody. And Ryback. And Ziggler. Loads of good shirts out now.

I like how all of Orton's shirts are still in that Affliction style that went out of style like 5 years ago.
    Punk does have some good ones. I am not digging Cena's "Champ is Here" shirt at all. Same for Ziggles. I love Dolph, but that t-shirt makes me think of some 80's hair metal band groupie.

Quote Originally Posted by The Law View Post
    I feel like that Orton/Sheamus segment on Raw demonstrated a lot of what is wrong with WWE right now. First, Orton forgot his line and was somehow unable to ad-lib. Instead, he literally stopped his promo and asked Sheamus was his line was. His line was "I'm going to kick Big Show's ass." He can't come up with something on his own? He doesn't have enough understand of the story to be able to come up with a statement that expresses his character's feelings in that moment? It's not like this guy is a rookie, he's a main eventer who has been on the main roster for over ten years. And yet, when he forgets his line he has no idea what to do.

And then him and Sheamus had a match and the crowd took a dump on it. Now, I don't think it's a huge problem that a crowd full of internet smart marks didn't care about a match between two of the tops guys on the roster. That's not the audience WWE needs to be catering too, and Sheamus and Orton get great reactions from normal crowds. But Orton and Sheamus were totally befuddled by the response. And rather than changing up their match, they just continued with it despite the fact that the crowd was doing the wave. Again, these aren't rookies, these are main eventers. And they either can't or won't play off the crowd. I feel like if either of those guys had been in the ring with Hogan at Wrestlemania 18 they would have kept playing babyface in the match.

It's a real problem that guys at that level are so incapable of improvising that they have to stop their promo when they forget their scripted line and can't or won't change up their match when the crowd is shitting on it. I know there are guys on the roster capable of going off-script: Cena, Punk, and Bryan definitely come to mind. What this comes down to is that wrestling is about telling a story and playing a character, not reading a line on a script and going through a series of moves in the ring. And when top guys don't understand that well enough to improvise, you have a real problem. Word is that Triple H has directed developmental to stop scripting promos for the guys and instead make them come up with their own stuff. It's about time. Ever since they went to their canned version of developmental they haven't been able to churn out anyone who could cut a decent promo.
    That was rough, true. Maybe they had an off night?

Quote Originally Posted by Defrost View Post
    Watching MLB Tonight they go to Kansas City to interview Billy Butler and you can hear Fandango's theme playing in the stadium
    Ha! That's amazing. Fahn-Dahn-Goh is the best thing going right now... other than Dolph.

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In fairness, I don't think anybody is wrestling a great match in front of a crowd like that.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    That's nonsense. The right guys could have a great match in that kind of environment.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course the right guys know what to do in front of a crowd like that. they started shitting on Cena immediately while singing Fandangos tune and he just done a bit ballroom dancing which got their attention immediately. As boring and stale as Cena can be, when he's let of the leash or decides to some some of his real character he knows how to work the crowd perfectly. He's ha more practice than the rest considering he's had to work tough crowds many a time but Sheamus and Orton were embarrassingly bad the other night.

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beer-Belly View Post
    That's nonsense. The right guys could have a great match in that kind of environment.
    Show me an example that shows that. Where the fans are not participating in the match at all, and are actively drawing attention away from it, and a great match was had regardless.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It wouldn't be finding a match where they still had a great match but a match where they drew the crowd back in instead though wouldn't it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cewsh View Post
    In fairness, I don't think anybody is wrestling a great match in front of a crowd like that.
    He wasn't saying they should've had a great match. He was saying that they were incapable of improvising to adapt to a hostile crowd.

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chatty View Post
    It wouldn't be finding a match where they still had a great match but a match where they drew the crowd back in instead though wouldn't it?
    I honestly believe that's an impossible accomplishment under those circumstances, no matter who it is. The crowd was 100% wrapped up in themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle_242 View Post
    He wasn't saying they should've had a great match. He was saying that they were incapable of improvising to adapt to a hostile crowd.
    But that's the thing. It wasn't a HOSTILE crowd. That's a different animal altogether. Once a crowd starts doing the wave, they've checked out 100%, and may as well be watching something else altogether. Working a match in front of 10,000 people where none of them are reacting to you at all would throw anyone. It threw the Undertaker and JBL when it happened to them too.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I honestly believe that's an impossible accomplishment under those circumstances, no matter who it is. The crowd was 100% wrapped up in themselves.
    Taker and Edge would have found a way.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Show me an example that shows that. Where the fans are not participating in the match at all, and are actively drawing attention away from it, and a great match was had regardless.
    They checked out of that match because it was plodding and uneventful. If Barrett and Miz can keep their attention, then Orton and Sheamus should be able to do the same.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    How were they 100% wrapped up in themsleves? They went bonkers for Ziggler, Bryan, Taker, Jericho, and Fandango. Fucks sake, they even enjoyed Cena for the most part.

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They checked out of that match because it was plodding and uneventful. If Barrett and Miz can keep their attention, then Orton and Sheamus should be able to do the same.
    They were well into the goofy part of the night by then, and Orton and Sheamus hadn't even locked up before the crowd started in with the shenanigans. I'm not saying I blame them, or that it was a great match. I'm just saying its a fucking difficult situation to be in for a performer, and holding it against Sheamus and Orton is a weird thing to do.

How were they 100% wrapped up in themsleves? They went bonkers for Ziggler, Bryan, Taker, Jericho, and Fandango. Fucks sake, they even enjoyed Cena for the most part.
    I meant for that particular match, not the whole show.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be fair the crowd turned on the match before it even started, probably because they didn't have a heel or internet darling to cheer for. However, I do agree that Sheamus and Orton could have done SOMETHING to drag the crowd back into it. Sheamus at least looked like he was enjoying himself. Orton looked like he wanted to punt every single person in the crowd. Plus he was flubbing his lines before the match started, he was just a mess that night.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We were only 100% wrapped up in ourselves because we were given the chance to check out. Leading up to that match there'd been a lengthy Wrestlemania week video package (redundant for those in the arena as most of us were there), a Big Show recap of what he'd said in the post-show, Randy fluffing his lines, and most of us being confused as they'd put up graphics suggesting it was to be voted on, which they then completely ignored. Then two of the stalest guys in the company (for that audience at least) started with a few headlocks and a shoving contest.

That's when the chants (the Mike Chioda one had started during the previous ad-break) started up again, and as the match dragged on they just got more and more ridiculous.

A number of guys in the company could have had the crowd's attention - Punk, Bryan, Ziggler, and Y2J are the obvious ones - but it would have taken something completely out of the ordinary for Randy and Sheamus to have done it on that night. Especially for 15-20 minutes.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Maybe if Sheamus and Orton cut a promo that wasn't fucking shit, with one of them forgetting his very difficult, "I wanna fight Big Show!" line, with the crowd voting being shown and then thrown out randomly, maybe if Sheamus and Orton weren't so stupid and boring, maybe the crowd would have been into the match when it started.

EDIT: Or what Dave said above me with much better sentences than my disaster of a sentence.

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    We were only 100% wrapped up in ourselves because we were given the chance to check out. Leading up to that match there'd been a lengthy Wrestlemania week video package (redundant for those in the arena as most of us were there), a Big Show recap of what he'd said in the post-show, Randy fluffing his lines, and most of us being confused as they'd put up graphics suggesting it was to be voted on, which they then completely ignored. Then two of the stalest guys in the company (for that audience at least) started with a few headlocks and a shoving contest.

That's when the chants (the Mike Chioda one had started during the previous ad-break) started up again, and as the match dragged on they just got more and more ridiculous.

A number of guys in the company could have had the crowd's attention - Punk, Bryan, Ziggler, and Y2J are the obvious ones - but it would have taken something completely out of the ordinary for Randy and Sheamus to have done it on that night. Especially for 15-20 minutes.
    Yep, that all makes sense.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be fair, on the rare ocassion I do sit through an Orton match, I find myself simulating that crowd in my head more often than not.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its a weird scenario anyway. They either have a plan that ultimately leads to Orton (or longshot swerve in Sheamus) doing a slow burn heel turn in which case they should have just done the turn at Mania or they have nothing for these guys to do so are just putting them in a feud to buy time.

Its a poor feud as big show and sheamus have feuded for months prior to this, Sheamus and Randy reason for feuding is pretty shit and Orton and show has been done before and in these circumstances are never going to feud well.

Orton blatently dislikes being a face and just goes with the motion, Sheamus seems to like his role but gets booked like a dick and Show turns every other week so his character is all over the place. They would have been better holding off on the two faces facing each other till their was some genuine beef between them. At present they are arguing about who dislikes someone else more, they should have just had Sheamus/Big show who have proven they can work good matches together and have Randy come down to interfere and screw sheamus by accident or something. It would have worked so much better.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempest View Post
    To be fair, on the rare ocassion I do sit through an Orton match, I find myself simulating that crowd in my head more often than not.

Watching Orton Wrestle is like watching poetry in motion. The guys is amazing in the ring and is about as crisp as you can get. I just think he isn't booked properly. You don't enjoy what he does in the ring?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimura Kid View Post

Watching Orton Wrestle is like watching poetry in motion. The guys is amazing in the ring and is about as crisp as you can get. I just think he isn't booked properly. You don't enjoy what he does in the ring?
    he was booked as well as anyone for years but he screwed up his wellness tests whereby they pretty much have to keep him in the mid-card incase of a disaster these days.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really? Damn that blows. Care to further elaborate? Was it specified what the issues were?

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, Orton was the hottest thing in the company after punting Vince. Then they had him do the IED non-sense to pull back and try to make the crowd not want to cheer him. By the time he actually turned face he was, for lack of a better term, a complete fucking pussy.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really? Damn that blows. Care to further elaborate? Was it specified what the issues were?
    Well he could still be pushed as a main event player and they still keep him booked pretty strongly but he's on his last warning so one more strike and he is sacked. It would be pretty damn embarrassing for them to sack their champ and I'm sure it would garner more news than say Swagger did with his idiocy. I think they'll make him wait a while and see if he can stay on the straight for a good while before they take a chance on him again.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gotcha, Thanks for the responses fellas. It's a shame. He's so fucking talented and makes it look effortless (except Monday lol)

I was wondering why they weren't doing much with him.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't usually converse with obvious socks, but with Orton I can't help but bite.

The guy is stupidly average in every way and only got anywhere because of his look. They have shown that booking him in a certain way makes him entertaining, but when he's left to fend for himself for a while as all talents do, he comes off as a clueless, talentless toss.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't usually converse with obvious socks, but with Orton I can't help but bite.

The guy is stupidly average in every way and only got anywhere because of his look. They have shown that booking him in a certain way makes him entertaining, but when he's left to fend for himself for a while as all talents do, he comes off as a clueless, talentless toss.
    Not sure what a sock is...haha!! But I'm gonna assume it's a derogatory comment. Not sure why you feel the need to insult me. I came here to further educate myself on the wrestling world today as well as converse with an educated forum about wrestling. Normally I would get all hot and bothered and try to understand why you feel this way about me.....but considering I have done nothing but give my opinion and ask you for yours....I'll simply say that you should eat a fat fuckin dick!

To say that Orton is Average tells me everything I need to know about your opinion. Nothing about his in ring ability is average.....Nothing!!

*Edit* I guess my line "Nothing about Orton's in ring ability is average" is opinion based
    Last edited by Kimura Kid; April 11th, 2013 at 6:47 PM.

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What makes him an obvious sock? Dude has been contributing quite well thus far.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What makes him an obvious sock? Dude has been contributing quite well thus far.
    You've been here long enough.

I'm insulting a guy because I suggested his style is sock like? Then he suggests I eat a fat fuckin dick? Textbook sock being found out

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is a sock? Please?? lmao!!

You insult me I insult you right back......If that's a sock then I'm a sock.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, I called you a sock. You didn't know what one is and told me to suck a fat dick. Fair trade off on insults to me :/

Lamefrost.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Soz, some folks around here aren't used to people who are just getting back into wrestling and enjoying things that bitter, broken members of the IWC don't.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To find out if someone is a sock, you must publicly claim they are a sock.

"Yes I'm a sock" - Case closed, with honesty. SOCK.
    "No, I'm not a sock" - He denies being a sock. SOCK.
    "What's a sock?" - He is playing dumb. SOCK.

It works best with a new poster who has publicly stated that he thinks people are out to get him, and has proved more than once that he lashes out when feeling backed into a corner.

Conclusion: SOCK

tag champ
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ochoa View Post
    So I want to get a t-shirt for the first time in ages for Extreme Rules, but I can't decide between Wade or Big Mawk. Barrett Barrage looks cool, but Bent on Destruction has also caught my eye. If only they made a Fandango shirt already.. *sigh*
    OR you go to barbershopwindow.com and get this

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, I called you a sock. You didn't know what one is and told me to suck a fat dick. Fair trade off on insults to me :/

Lamefrost.
    You posted it in such a way I had to assume it was an insult. Was I wrong?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh noes, I have been schooled on such things by a former mod who can then make it seem like a vendetta

Wait...Vice...V....FOR VENDETTA

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You posted it in such a way I had to assume it was an insult. Was I wrong?
    An insult is very different to an accusation, so yes.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    To find out if someone is a sock, you must publicly claim they are a sock.

"Yes I'm a sock" - Case closed, with honesty. SOCK.
    "No, I'm not a sock" - He denies being a sock. SOCK.
    "What's a sock?" - He is playing dumb. SOCK.

It works best with a new poster who has publicly stated that he thinks people are out to get him, and has proved more than once that he lashes out when feeling backed into a corner.

Conclusion: SOCK
    I'm officially lost here. I give up.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    An insult is very different to an accusation, so yes.
    What exactly are you accusing me of?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rm=sock+puppet

Seriously.....You think I'm using a snipe account?

Nothing I can really say about that. Just curious what makes you think that? What would I gain from doing such?

We call them Snipe account in the online MMA gaming community. You use a separate account to hide your identity. Once you built up a decent record or have a know Name people won't play you. So you create a "Snipe account" so yo can get fights. But I cannot understand what I would have a purpose for a 2nd account on a forum for. lol
    Last edited by Kimura Kid; April 11th, 2013 at 7:16 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh noes, I have been schooled on such things by a former mod who can then make it seem like a vendetta

Wait...Vice...V....FOR VENDETTA
    It was more of a general statement, as that's how it has gone down for the past 10 years. By everyone.

But hey, since you're around, you should do an IP check.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Being a poster under another name whether it be a banned one, or a bored member looking to create fun times. Either way, bored now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't Tempest look up the IP's?

edit: goddamn Vice

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was more of a general statement, as that's how it has gone down for the past 10 years. By everyone.

But hey, since you're around, you should do an IP check.
    Sadly, for the most part, those observations have been correct

I've been around most of the time. But IP checks are not so simple now.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    now Tempest is bored

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Being a poster under another name whether it be a banned one, or a bored member looking to create fun times. Either way, bored now
    Nothing I can really say about that. Just curious what makes you think that? What would I gain from doing such?

We call them Snipe account in the online MMA gaming community. You use a separate account to hide your identity. Once you built up a decent record or have a know Name people won't play you. So you create a "Snipe account" so yo can get fights. But I cannot understand what I would have a purpose for a 2nd account on a forum for. lol

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sadly, for the most part, those observations have been correct

I've been around most of the time. But IP checks are not so simple now.
    Well, yeah, you now have to go into a menu to do an IP check. Extra step and all.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a sock account, but never really bothered to use it much. Been here enough to know what one is though

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I looked up his IP long ago and didn't find anything. Did it again just a minute ago. Didn't see anything. Doesn't mean he's not a sock, but then again it doesn't mean that a lot of you couldn't be socks.

I give the benefit of the doubt and move on. Kid seems nice enough.

Though I do wonder where Adair went....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please do an IP check. I would love to prove this know it all wrong

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck that just google me man!! lol

I been around for ages using the same fucking name all over the MMA & MMA Gaming Community.

Banned
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Don't get so hype about it bro.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, yeah, you now have to go into a menu to do an IP check. Extra step and all.
    Love the patronising bumhole act. You forget that I stopped caring way before you and therefore give even less of a shit what I say to rile people up. Whilst we both once cared what people said to us in reply, I gave up the mod stuff well before you, they just didn't want me to go....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy seems like a real winner....so fuck it.

Let him think I'm a "Sock"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just ignore Tempest, Kimura. It's okay.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bad times to be me

The Stale Smell of Excess Jimmy Zero's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are we still throwing around these stupid sock accusations?

Fucking hell, no wonder this forum is wasting away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sock it! Ye-eah!!

SATELLITE OF LOOOOOOOOVE

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    croatia
    Don't think a sock would bother his fanny creating a twitter to link to his profile. Stupid accusation.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I created a sock myself a couple of years ago because I thought it was be AWESOME!

Then I didn't know what to do with it other than an intro thread and got banned.

Kimura is good people. Tempest is very bitter. About something. I don't know what he's so bitter about but he's very bitter. Like the rind of a kumquat.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who gives a flying fuck if the guy is a sock?

I mean, besides Tempest, obviously.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am bitter about ummm....no idea. Bitter is the wrong word as I don't really care. Enjoying all of this though...Tempest is racking himself off is closer to the mark

Banned
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    You are one bitter motherfucker.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DVDA, you are obviously a sock.

A cum sock.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm really curious what would make someone assume such a thing?

Was it my knowledge of wrestling or lack thereof? Was it my friendliness? My ability to accept that I may not always be right, And admit fault? Was it the fact that I openly admitted I was a noob?

That's just me buddy. I'm coming into your house.....without the knowledge you all have of current affairs within WWE. Do you want me to be a brazing shit head? I've been a part of online communities for a long time. I know how this works. I was simply trying to be an active member of a community I enjoyed being a part of.

NXT Thread was the real reason I joined. to discuss NXT with the guys in that thread. But since I've really come to enjoy this place for what it is. A place I can come and discuss wrestling with knowledgeable and mature adults
    Last edited by Kimura Kid; April 11th, 2013 at 7:46 PM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DVDA View Post
    You are one bitter motherfucker.

I AM. I admit. I can't help it. I wish I could turn back time and be Pete Cash again.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A place I can come and discuss wrestling with knowledgeable and mature adults
    You're in the wrong neighborhood.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Judas Iscariot View Post
    I don't know what he's so bitter about but he's very bitter.
    Maybe he's bitter because I've been here 1 Month and already accrued more reputation than he has in 12 Years!

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    brazil
    BOOOM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you see, Tempest?

Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Everyone on this site is a dick, Kimura. Particularly those have been here for 12+ years (these forums were around for a good while before they crashed and got restarted, so some folks here have been around for a very, very long time).

Because everyone is so jaded, some don't like it when people are happy.

But you're good people, Kimura. Just tell people to fuck off more and you'll fit right in.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol Gotcha!!

I appreciate the heads up and kind words!!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Zero View Post
    Do you see, Tempest?

Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?
    I see how I did wrong. I see now.

I SEE

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Kimura wins the Wrestling Forums.