User Tag List

Page 232 of 232 FirstFirst ... 222228229230231232
Results 23,101 to 23,122 of 23122

Thread: Wrestling RAMBLE Thread V5

  1. #23101
    hey Matthew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    51,802
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    954217
    mvp just as bad, though. why should jericho delete something because mvp told him? both are babies

  2. #23102
    Alrite? Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    21,980
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    751573
    spain
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    mvp just as bad, though. why should jericho delete something because mvp told him? both are babies
    Hmmmm maybe because he liked Chris and saw him making a complete fool of himself.

  3. #23103
    Alrite? Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    21,980
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    751573
    spain
    I'm not political but I donated several times to Trump and think something that happens every election is a conspiracy

  4. #23104
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    21,152
    Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1132220
    I think having a Twitter account is embarassing.

  5. #23105
    Alrite? Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    21,980
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    751573
    spain
    But your jokes are great Donald!

  6. #23106
    hey Matthew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    51,802
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    954217
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Griffin View Post
    Hmmmm maybe because he liked Chris and saw him making a complete fool of himself.
    i think your bias against trump is preventing you from seeing how they are both tools

  7. #23107
    Alrite? Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    21,980
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    751573
    spain
    Sorry for being bias against trump I guess. I mean as a black man watching a friend going down the trump conspiracy hole after everything that happened that year after George Floyd, yeah that probably did rile mvp up a tad. But even with all that I'm not sure telling someone to delete that absolute lie of a post is a bad thing.

  8. #23108
    Cow fart expert. Alexandria Ocasio-Bertez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Triggered.
    Posts
    18,172
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    398196
    puertorico
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Griffin View Post
    Sorry for being bias against trump I guess. I mean as a black man watching a friend going down the trump conspiracy hole after everything that happened that year after George Floyd, yeah that probably did rile mvp up a tad. But even with all that I'm not sure telling someone to delete that absolute lie of a post is a bad thing.
    What does an election conspiracy have to do with George Floyd?

  9. #23109
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    21,152
    Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1132220
    Only reason VKM allowed Jericho to be on Austin's show is because Jericho is a Trump supporter.

  10. #23110
    Alrite? Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    21,980
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    751573
    spain
    I can't be arsed, you know full well trump's view on BLM and conversely how the proud boys and other white supremacists were great lads.

    So sherlock you tell me why MVP would have a problem with Trump and anyone supporting his stop the count insanity.

  11. #23111
    Alrite? Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    21,980
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    751573
    spain
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Donald View Post
    Only reason VKM allowed Jericho to be on Austin's show is because Jericho is a Trump supporter.
    Sadly there may be a tinge of truth there.

  12. #23112
    Cow fart expert. Alexandria Ocasio-Bertez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Triggered.
    Posts
    18,172
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    398196
    puertorico
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Griffin View Post
    I can't be arsed, you know full well trump's view on BLM and conversely how the proud boys and other white supremacists were great lads.

    So sherlock you tell me why MVP would have a problem with Trump and anyone supporting his stop the count insanity.
    Just to be matter of fact Trump never said white supremacists were "great lads" or anything of the sort.

    But you just think MVP hates all Trump supporters? You should just say that then. I'm sure Ryker and Wuertz are tore up about it too.

  13. #23113
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    38,518
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1092825
    MVP was coming from a place of good at least. To make everyone happy sure, MVP is a cornball but far from a straight up piece of shit like Chris Jericho. Go punch another female while you're at it winner.

  14. #23114
    Cow fart expert. Alexandria Ocasio-Bertez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Triggered.
    Posts
    18,172
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    398196
    puertorico
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    MVP was coming from a place of good at least. To make everyone happy sure, MVP is a cornball but far from a straight up piece of shit like Chris Jericho. Go punch another female while you're at it winner.
    Are you referring to the crazy lady harassing and attacking him for things he said in character?

    This was the full incident:
    https://prowrestling.net/artman/publ...e1004514.shtml

  15. #23115
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    38,518
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1092825
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandria Ocasio-Bertez View Post
    Are you referring to the crazy lady harassing and attacking him for things he said in character?

    This was the full incident:
    https://prowrestling.net/artman/publ...e1004514.shtml
    I would think you of all people wouldn't advocate striking a female fan that was caught up in the moment but hey, whatever makes you feel tough Karen.

  16. #23116
    Cow fart expert. Alexandria Ocasio-Bertez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Triggered.
    Posts
    18,172
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    398196
    puertorico
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    I would think you of all people wouldn't advocate striking a female fan that was caught up in the moment but hey, whatever makes you feel tough Karen.
    Did you read the full incident? It was more than one person and security wasn't doing their job, context matters.

  17. #23117
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    38,518
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1092825
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandria Ocasio-Bertez View Post
    Did you read the full incident? It was more than one person and security wasn't doing their job, context matters.
    Motherfacko I saw the entire video footage years ago when it came out. You were probably all erect when he punched Shawn's wife in the face.

    He knew it was a woman. Just like he thinks because he donated 10 g's to help Perry Saturn it's forgivable to donate 40 g's to Donald Trump. So right there he's saying the well being of his long time friend Saturn was 2nd to some fucking goon that hosted Mania 4 & 5 and once kayfabe'd owned Raw.

    Q

  18. #23118
    Cow fart expert. Alexandria Ocasio-Bertez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Triggered.
    Posts
    18,172
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    398196
    puertorico
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    Motherfacko I saw the entire video footage years ago when it came out. You were probably all erect when he punched Shawn's wife in the face.

    He knew it was a woman. Just like he thinks because he donated 10 g's to help Perry Saturn it's forgivable to donate 40 g's to Donald Trump. So right there he's saying the well being of his long time friend Saturn was 2nd to some fucking goon that hosted Mania 4 & 5 and once kayfabe'd owned Raw.

    Q
    I'm just saying if a mob of people are attacking you I'm not sure you can pick and choose who to defend yourself against. The rest of that is just your usual off topic rambling.

  19. #23119
    3x beaters of LiVARpool
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    London
    Posts
    14,920
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    306103
    Is there any right winger you won't defend Bert? Also, lol @ Trump not defending the Proud Boys wtf

  20. #23120
    Cow fart expert. Alexandria Ocasio-Bertez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Triggered.
    Posts
    18,172
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    398196
    puertorico
    Quote Originally Posted by Romford Pele View Post
    Is there any right winger you won't defend Bert? Also, lol @ Trump not defending the Proud Boys wtf
    Any celebrity who fights against a mob of people who bangs on their car, tries to take them out of their car, and attacks them should not be held responsible for defending themselves just because rent a cops weren't doing their jobs.

  21. #23121
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    38,518
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1092825
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandria Ocasio-Bertez View Post
    I'm just saying if a mob of people are attacking you I'm not sure you can pick and choose who to defend yourself against. The rest of that is just your usual off topic rambling.
    Dude....Go back and watch that video. He knew it was a woman.

  22. #23122
    Videoland Champion Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Videoland
    Posts
    62,249
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1110695
    Definitely the wrong reaction on his part but tbh she was harassing him to fuck beforehand and tried to block him making an exit. Both in the wrong.

    Really though, stupid fans started the whole thing because they can't tell the difference between kayfabe and real life but then again Jericho was good at it lol.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •