Results 21,601 to 21,700 of 24454

Thread: The VIP Thread

What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Romford Pele View Post
    I guess they are both happy picking up a pay cheque for doing nothing at this point...
    No shit. At least with Ryder, he's active on Main Event and house shows. He gets to do the autograph signings and he has the cool show with his best friend Curtis. Alicia on the other hand....I'm not saying this out of spite or jealousy but I have to believe she's fucking someone. This is the wrestling business, we know that shit happens and we also know that if you are useless you're not on payroll. She's someone I definitely don't see the WWE being worried she'll leave....but then again, they did just sign Dana fucking Brooke of all people to a 5 year contract.

What's she done in the last 5 years other than come out, flip, and throw up a Trish Stratus point pose? Get her outta here.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alicia Fox is not on the current roster and is listed under Alumni. Pretty sure they transitioned her over quite awhile back when she appeared with the legends on that 25th anniversary RAW.

EDIT: Her profile was moved back in October.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Whatever happened to Mickie James.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Whatever happened to Mickie James.
    Injured and was doing commentary for Main Event, so I think she's basically in limbo.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mth View Post
    Alicia Fox is not on the current roster and is listed under Alumni. Pretty sure they transitioned her over quite awhile back when she appeared with the legends on that 25th anniversary RAW.

EDIT: Her profile was moved back in October.
    Either way, still getting paid.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Um...no.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    No shit. At least with Ryder, he's active on Main Event and house shows. He gets to do the autograph signings and he has the cool show with his best friend Curtis. Alicia on the other hand....I'm not saying this out of spite or jealousy but I have to believe she's fucking someone. This is the wrestling business, we know that shit happens and we also know that if you are useless you're not on payroll. She's someone I definitely don't see the WWE being worried she'll leave....but then again, they did just sign Dana fucking Brooke of all people to a 5 year contract.

What's she done in the last 5 years other than come out, flip, and throw up a Trish Stratus point pose? Get her outta here.
    LOL yeah Dana Brooke is trash. Problem is that Wwe have more money than they know what to do with, and they don't want to lose anyone to AEW. So they don't cut people that they should.

Remember when they used to do a spring clean of cuts! 2010 was brutal in particular, loads of people were let go.

Agree, Alicia is banging someone high up.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Dana Brooke is far from trash. She's going to be the future of the women's division.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She’s neither trash or the future. She’s just there.

Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nah. she is pretty shit. promos are robotic as fuck. hasn't seemed to improve any in years. botch machine.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She definitely looks more fluid in the ring, but she was starting at zero basically so she’s developed to average now. I don’t really see a lot of consistency with promos.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Um...no.
    Show me where she was released by the company. I can't find anything and being moved to the alumni means nothing. There are people who are in the alumni section that are under contract in some form. Even her wikipedia says that basically even though she was moved to the alumni section neither WWE or Fox have explained her employment status.

For all we know she's doing rehab and they moved her there in case she doesn't come back. We'll see, maybe it was a quiet release lol.

LOL yeah Dana Brooke is trash. Problem is that Wwe have more money than they know what to do with, and they don't want to lose anyone to AEW. So they don't cut people that they should.

Remember when they used to do a spring clean of cuts! 2010 was brutal in particular, loads of people were let go.

Agree, Alicia is banging someone high up.
    And if that's true, that they're holding talent just so the won't go to AEW, that's weird. Some of the WWE talent have such a bad odor of shit booking that even going to AEW, TNA, etc won't matter. It just depends on how that company uses that talent. AEW snatched up Shawn Spears, he's not even visible, he's the same guy in terms of booking as he was prior.

I don't see any of the top players going to AEW but I mean, all AEW is going to do is parlay what the WWE have already built for talent on to their own platform just like WCW and TNA. Look at Pac. He wasn't that character prior to WWE. Shit he wasn't even that character until his last year in the company. Not saying that as a negative I'm just saying AEW doesn't have a track record for the WWE to be concerned about.

Dana Brooke is far from trash. She's going to be the future of the women's division.
    lol. No, that's Peyton Royce=future.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    nah. she is pretty shit. promos are robotic as fuck. hasn't seemed to improve any in years. botch machine.
    Yeah there's nothing natural about this woman.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BGMaverick View Post
    She definitely looks more fluid in the ring, but she was starting at zero basically so she’s developed to average now. I don’t really see a lot of consistency with promos.
    Her promos are basically "I know I never win but dog gonnit I'm gonna do it today!" Shorty G has a better upside than Dana, and that's a guy I could see getting released and going to AEW and being something special.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dana Brooke is trash. So is Billy Kay.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Where have the IIconics been by the way?

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayer View Post
    Dana Brooke is trash. So is Billy Kay.
    Add Carmella. All 3 of these women have 1 thing in common: They suck, but suck less than their partner. I didn't mind Carmella with Enzo and Big Cass, I didn't mind her stuff with Ellsworth (aside from having her beat Charlotte so soon after Char beat Asuka), even the R-Truth shit was slick. BUTTTT you could literally do all of this with anyone in the company, even dudes.

Cut these 3 and let them go to that dogshit women's division in AEW.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy fuck, they haven't wrestled since the Nov 18th Raw losing to Becky and Charlotte.......They can't even squeeze them in to Main Event or back to NXT. Sad.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Show me where she was released by the company. I can't find anything and being moved to the alumni means nothing. There are people who are in the alumni section that are under contract in some form. Even her wikipedia says that basically even though she was moved to the alumni section neither WWE or Fox have explained her employment status.

For all we know she's doing rehab and they moved her there in case she doesn't come back. We'll see, maybe it was a quiet release lol.
    Fair enough. I did see she was in rehab but it seemed like signs were pointing towards her being a former talent. No official statement leaves it unclear. Regardless, no reason to jump to the silly sex conclusion. Maybe she's just a well liked person.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fair enough. I did see she was in rehab but it seemed like signs were pointing towards her being a former talent. No official statement leaves it unclear. Regardless, no reason to jump to the silly sex conclusion. Maybe she's just a well liked person.
    I think assuming it's sexual is just as bad as assuming it's rehab. It's not silly at all to assume that it's due to her having some sort of sexual relationship with someone. "Maybe she's just a well liked person" Dude, I'm sure you're a well liked person but 3-400k a year well-liked? I don't know about that lol. The chick didn't even have a t-shirt until 9 years after she started, that doesn't sound like she's getting a check for being swell.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wasn't assuming. She Tweeted about recovering from her alcoholism and being sober:
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/wwe/1...oholism-rehab/

Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean....... something about a foot and a mouth.....

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Isn't this why Arn got fired? Because he let her wrestle while drunk?

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Isn't this why Arn got fired? Because he let her wrestle while drunk?
    That's what was reported.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Arn and her son!

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Said this in the Raw thread but I hate the sturdy announce tables they have these days and miss the more breakable ones for table moves.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy View Post
    Anyone in the UK tried to watch a WWE programme on the BT App since they picked up the rights? The programme has the segments detailed across the bottom of the screen, like a chapter feature, complete with spoilers.

On the whole though, it all seems good on BT, even if their reach is really, really poor.

I will likely watch Raw on there tonight.
    Is the reach that much poorer than Sky nowadays? I've got both (well, Now TV for Sky Sports, and I get BT Sport on a deal with the internet), and I think I actually prefer BT content nowadays. BT has UFC, frequent primetime boxing cards, Champions League, FA Cup, Europa League, less Prem than Sky but a not insignificant amount and college football. Sky has the lion share of the Premier League, the League Cup, Championship, NFL, NBA, Bellator and Hearn's boxing. I watch the golf majors too, and obviously if you're a big darts or Formula 1 man then it's major, but then again so is BT's rugby and MotoGP coverage if you're into that. BT nicks it for me because the Champions League is consistently the best entertainment in football, and UFC is year wide as opposed to the NFL's 22 weeks.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm on Virgin at the moment (probably be switching soon as it's costing a bloody fortune yet they're good at giving new customers cheap deals rant) and it seems to skip now and again.

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dana Brooke is the Dino Bravo of the women’s division.

She’s severely lacking in personality and ringwork and her entire gimmick and wrestling style is based on how strong she is. She’s a muscle head, but her body isn’t even that impressive. She’s not any bigger or stronger than any of the other girls. She’s a boring, blank canvas.

If she gets shot to death while watching TV in an easy chair by the Canadian mob, I wouldn’t be surprised.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What to do with AJ Styles at Mania?

I'd like to see him face Aleister Black but that might be rushing things a bit. I don't want to see him in the US Title match..

Thoughts?

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinner View Post
    What to do with AJ Styles at Mania?

I'd like to see him face Aleister Black but that might be rushing things a bit. I don't want to see him in the US Title match..

Thoughts?
    I would have said Edge/AJ Styles, until RAW last night. Now, I'm hoping they go Randy Orton/Edge and bring that all the way to Wrestlemania.

Actually, I'd have Styles come back from his injury (if its legit, he'll have to sit out for a while. If its not as bad as they think, keep him out for a while anyway) and when he comes back, give him a big return and a promo segment on RAW. Hell, they could really solidify his babyface status by having him come down to save Edge from Randy Orton. Do a handshake, "no hard feelings", and etc.

Anyway, I think eventually, you'd have AJ Styles and The Good Bros/The Club as babyfaces in an exciting undercard six-man tag-team match against Seth Rollins and The Authors Of Pain. From there, you can run The Club/Authors and run Rollins/Styles as a singles program.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donald come on man. She is in the bottom 3 workers with Carmella and Lana!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy fuck, they haven't wrestled since the Nov 18th Raw losing to Becky and Charlotte.......They can't even squeeze them in to Main Event or back to NXT. Sad.
    I was just thinking this after seeing that video package for the new Aussie chicks in NXT. I guess there's not enough room for all of them

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The last only good thing Dana Brooke ever did in WWE was when she was Titus 'O Neil and Titus Worldwide's secretary and she wore those sexy heels and short skirts and played a very bad modern day pastiche of Alexandra York.

That and she looked really hot in that workout video WWE's site put up for her like ages ago.

Last edited by Spudz Mackenzie; January 29th, 2020 at 3:06 AM.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yugoslavia
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Batter View Post
    Is the reach that much poorer than Sky nowadays? I've got both (well, Now TV for Sky Sports, and I get BT Sport on a deal with the internet), and I think I actually prefer BT content nowadays. BT has UFC, frequent primetime boxing cards, Champions League, FA Cup, Europa League, less Prem than Sky but a not insignificant amount and college football. Sky has the lion share of the Premier League, the League Cup, Championship, NFL, NBA, Bellator and Hearn's boxing. I watch the golf majors too, and obviously if you're a big darts or Formula 1 man then it's major, but then again so is BT's rugby and MotoGP coverage if you're into that. BT nicks it for me because the Champions League is consistently the best entertainment in football, and UFC is year wide as opposed to the NFL's 22 weeks.
    When the deal was announced, I figured subscribers would be similar, but the figures I saw were mahoosively bigger for Sky. I think having the bulk of the Premier League massively attributes to that and the fact they've been around for so long.

I find BT coverage to be better, particularly the Champions League.

I watch bits and pieces on Sky and bits and pieces on BT. I have both, but only pay for Sky.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Donald come on man. She is in the bottom 3 workers with Carmella and Lana!
    Dunno why, there's something about her I just think rocks. Maybe it's rooting for the underdog to make it. Maybe on the same level as Carmella but surely steps above Lana

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lana actually wasn't bad in her match with Liv on Monday.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would chalk that up to Liv making Lana look good. It was also short, so it didn't have enough time to fall apart.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
    I would chalk that up to Liv making Lana look good. It was also short, so it didn't have enough time to fall apart.
    I never heard of Liv carrying anyone to look good. What's your favorite Liv Morgan match?

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
    All it takes is one move in a short match to make it fall apart lol. The springboard flatliner looked good from Liv but Lana didn't look clunky in taking it.

I think it's a 60(70)/40(30) proposition in this specific proposition in terms of carrying and giving. Liv was probably doing a majority of the work along the way but Lana didn't look lost or absolutely incompetent and her actions appropriately matched what was happening. There's been previous instances where nothing really seemed "real" with what she was doing. It was like she was doing her interpretation of what was supposed to be happening.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    but Lana didn't look lost or absolutely incompetent and her actions appropriately matched what was happening. There's been previous instances where nothing really seemed "real" with what she was doing. It was like she was doing her interpretation of what was supposed to be happening.
    I love that this is an accurate critique. "her actions appropriately matched what was happening". And I knew exactly what you meant.

This is like when Candace Michelle learned how to do hip tosses and people got excited cause she was no longer botching.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Progress is progress, I say lol.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm with you. And again, a fantastically accurate description.

I loved the Candace Michelle era in the divas thread. She was very popular in there. There was a lot of passion during a mediocre era.

Someone would post a pic of someone like Trish with a mild botch on an aerial move, and then talk about how Candace was on that level or better because "no botches". She made it through 4 headlocks, 15 punches, and 3 hip tosses without a botch? Amazing.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never heard of Liv carrying anyone to look good. What's your favorite Liv Morgan match?
    So there needs to be a track record of Liv Morgan carrying multiple people AND you have to have a favorite match of hers to simply in this particular match, this one particular fucking match, Liv made Lana look good?

Why is that? Serious question. Why does Liv have to have a track record and why does Sasori need to say "well my favorite Liv match was the one she had against Natalya" What the fuck does that even matter?

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So there needs to be a track record of Liv Morgan carrying multiple people AND you have to have a favorite match of hers to simply in this particular match, this one particular fucking match, Liv made Lana look good?

Why is that? Serious question. Why does Liv have to have a track record and why does Sasori need to say "well my favorite Liv match was the one she had against Natalya" What the fuck does that even matter?
    pretty simple. Liv doesn't have a track record to carry people to a match much less have a good match with someone that can carry her. so all of a sudden she carried Lana? why is it that she carried Lana? I didn't see her carry Lana or anyone ever. So how can the conclusion be that Liv carried Lana and made her look good? he doesn't need to say what his favorite Liv match. It was a joke because I would venture to guess nobody has a favorite Liv match

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pretty simple. Liv doesn't have a track record to carry people to a match much less have a good match with someone that can carry her. so all of a sudden she carried Lana? why is it that she carried Lana? I didn't see her carry Lana or anyone ever.
    First time for everything I guess.

I'm pretty sure people like Daniel Bryan didn't debut and carry everyone from that point on, right?

So YOU didn't see something that means you have to come at people with these obtuse claims and questions?

Again, why does he have to have a favorite Liv Morgan match to make a claim that she carried Lana?

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First time for everything I guess.

I'm pretty sure people like Daniel Bryan didn't debut and carry everyone from that point on, right?

So YOU didn't see something that means you have to come at people with these obtuse claims and questions?

Again, why does he have to have a favorite Liv Morgan match to make a claim that she carried Lana?
    obtuse claims? what did Liv do that carried Lana? he doesn't have to have a favorite Liv match boss. It was a joke.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So now we are comparing Daniel Bryan and Liv Morgan.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    obtuse claims? what did Liv do that carried Lana? he doesn't have to have a favorite Liv match boss. It was a joke.
    I have no clue I thought the match sucked.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have no clue I thought the match sucked.
    so why is it your issue that I made a post arguing about a claim that Liv Morgan carried the match. why in the fuck is that an issue on a message board?

is it out of line to say Liv Morgan never had a good match, never carried anyone to a good match so I get to combat a post that said she carried Lana?

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Again, you're being obtuse.

I just used Daniel Bryan as an example you fucking genius you!

POINT BEING that not even the new age GOAT Daniel Bryan came out the HBK school of hard knox carrying motherfuckers. Which is why I started out my post with "First time for everything" and then followed it up with the comment about Danielson. Nowhere did I ever say "Well, she's a lot like Daniel Bryan...." Fuck outta here PP you're being confrontational for no reason saying this stupid shit today.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so why is it your issue that I made a post arguing about a claim that Liv Morgan carried the match. why in the fuck is that an issue on a message board?
    Dude, because you keep saying these extremely general comments that come across as very ignorant and confrontational. You literally just said "So now we're comparing Liv Morgan to Daniel Bryan"

I

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Again, you're being obtuse.

I just used Daniel Bryan as an example you fucking genius you!

POINT BEING that not even the new age GOAT Daniel Bryan came out the HBK school of hard knox carrying motherfuckers. Which is why I started out my post with "First time for everything" and then followed it up with the comment about Danielson. Nowhere did I ever say "Well, she's a lot like Daniel Bryan...." Fuck outta here PP you're being confrontational for no reason saying this stupid shit today.
    confrontational? you came at me for arguing a point that she carried a match? it's his opinion that she carried lana. it is my opinion she never carried anyone so what did she do here to carry Lana? first off like you said, the match sucked. didn't see how anyone carried anyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, because you keep saying these extremely general comments that come across as very ignorant and confrontational. You literally just said "So now we're comparing Liv Morgan to Daniel Bryan"

I
    what exactly did i say that was so ignorant in my original post?

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    confrontational? you came at me for arguing a point that she carried a match? it's his opinion that she carried lana. it is my opinion she never carried anyone so what did she do here to carry Lana? first off like you said, the match sucked. didn't see how anyone carried anyone.
    It was more your stupid "joke" about what his favorite Liv match was for, and how you've been acting today in general. Like the Cameron Grimes shit, and now the Liv Morgan-Daniel Bryan shit. Like earlier assuming because I think Grimes looks like a fucking bum that means I wasn't a fan of Daniel Bryan because they kinda sorta in a weird way look similar.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ND, you're the best.

Track records are kind of important.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VHS View Post
    Track records are kind of important.
    Not necessarily. I've seen people that I didn't think were known to carry people actually carry someone in a match in a good way. For example, I don't look at Sheamus as someone who is known for carrying people to good matches but I always felt he helped carry Ryback and Roman Reigns to good matches. So yeah, it's possible that Liv in this one particular match was the reason it was a good performance by Lana to some fans.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was more your stupid "joke" about what his favorite Liv match was for, and how you've been acting today in general. Like the Cameron Grimes shit, and now the Liv Morgan-Daniel Bryan shit. Like earlier assuming because I think Grimes looks like a fucking bum that means I wasn't a fan of Daniel Bryan because they kinda sorta in a weird way look similar.
    One has nothing to do with the other.

and you were wrong about cameron grimes. as usual. To be honest, you use him looking like a meth head bum as a reason for his not liking him but name Raven as one of your favorites. shit you spew out is nonsense that you make up as you go along.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not necessarily. I've seen people that I didn't think were known to carry people actually carry someone in a match in a good way. For example, I don't look at Sheamus as someone who is known for carrying people to good matches but I always felt he helped carry Ryback and Roman Reigns to good matches. So yeah, it's possible that Liv in this one particular match was the reason it was a good performance by Lana to some fans.
    Roman and Ryback had good matches before with other wrestlers. Sheamus had good matches with Big Show. Lana and Liv never had a good match with anyone. How is this even an argument?

edit: You thought the match was shit. what are you arguing exactly? that I argued Liv didn't carry Lana to a good match because of track record?

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One has nothing to do with the other.

and you were wrong about cameron grimes. as usual. To be honest, you use him looking like a meth head bum as a reason for his not liking him but name Raven as one of your favorites. shit you spew out is nonsense that you make up as you go along.
    Ok I'll keep repeating myself since you want the smoke that bad. Like I said, I simply used Daniel Bryan as a way to nail home that even someone as great as Daniel Bryan didn't come out the gate carrying people. So to assume that just because Liv up to this point hadn't been known to carry anyone doesn't mean she can't.

I wasn't wrong about Grimes. At all. Again, loosely connecting other wrestlers to your boy doesn't mean I'm in the wrong about anything. You are just grasping at ignorance and for what reason I have no clue. Let me shit on someone's look, no different than you have in the past.

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know, its fully and entirely possible for two bad wrestlers to put together a decent match. I didn't catch Lana vs. Smurf Blowjob Tongue Monday, but who the Hell knows? There's a chance they went over it move-by-move, didn't call a thing in the ring, and had a good producer helping put it together.

Its all about that illusion.

Remember that time Chris Benoit bumped his ass off like a superball covered in Flubber for Chuck Palumbo on Smackdown and made him look like a wrestling God for a few minutes?

Now that, that was a carry job.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Roman and Ryback had good matches before with other wrestlers. Sheamus had good matches with Big Show. Lana and Liv never had a good match with anyone. How is this even an argument?

edit: You thought the match was shit. what are you arguing exactly? that I argued Liv didn't carry Lana to a good match because of track record?
    And I never once said Roman and Ryback only had good matches with Sheamus. Or that Sheamus hasn't had good matches with others. I simply stated that when Sheamus fought those 2, I would go Damn compared to some of the other guys, Sheamus is really bringing the best out of them. And I wouldn't normally say that about Sheamus.

I'm just saying, stop trying to generalize and move the goal posts to make yourself appear "right". Dude, it's an opinion I have, nobody is forcing you to give a shit about it but you want to keep saying shit that nobody said looking like a dumb fuck, continue....

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spudz, Steph vs Trish from No Way Out 2001 was amazing too despite the inexperience of both involved.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And I never once said Roman and Ryback only had good matches with Sheamus. Or that Sheamus hasn't had good matches with others. I simply stated that when Sheamus fought those 2, I would go Damn compared to some of the other guys, Sheamus is really bringing the best out of them. And I wouldn't normally say that about Sheamus.

I'm just saying, stop trying to generalize and move the goal posts to make yourself appear "right". Dude, it's an opinion I have, nobody is forcing you to give a shit about it but you want to keep saying shit that nobody said looking like a dumb fuck, continue....
    That's called track record my friend.

what are you even arguing right now? seriously? that I disagreed with a comment that Liv carried Lana. come on man

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's called track record my friend.
    It's not, at all. Prior to his matches with Ryback I never thought of him as a guy who would carry someone else to a good match. He has been in good matches with people that carried HIM, but not the other way around. His track record, if you could call it that, started with Ryback. So again, first time for everything.....Read motherfucker

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ryback had good matches. I really dug his series against Kalisto and he some bangers against Rusev and Sheamus.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudz Mackenzie View Post
    Ryback had good matches. I really dug his series against Kalisto and he some bangers against Rusev and Sheamus.
    2 other good Ryback opponents were Wade Barrett and Cesaro.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bro, you're either shielding part of your brain or you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bro, you're either shielding part of your brain or you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
    Bro when you offer at least one piece of intelligent commentary on anything wrestling related I'll be sure to give a shit more lol.

Don't chime in with you're ignorance. I prefer your gifs and youtube clips as responses please and thank you

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All Liv's matches are near and dear to my heart, but if I had to choose...

All it takes is one move in a short match to make it fall apart lol. The springboard flatliner looked good from Liv but Lana didn't look clunky in taking it.

I think it's a 60(70)/40(30) proposition in this specific proposition in terms of carrying and giving. Liv was probably doing a majority of the work along the way but Lana didn't look lost or absolutely incompetent and her actions appropriately matched what was happening. There's been previous instances where nothing really seemed "real" with what she was doing. It was like she was doing her interpretation of what was supposed to be happening.
    I'm not suggesting Liv can carry people like Randy Savage or Daniel Bryan, but she knows how to take a move and make it look good. She's also more experienced than Lana, so I'm sure she called the match and guided her through it. I admit Lana was competent in the ring. Much better than she was during her stint as a wrestler when she teamed up with Tamina.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bro when you offer at least one piece of intelligent commentary on anything wrestling related I'll be sure to give a shit more lol.

Don't chime in with you're ignorance. I prefer your gifs and youtube clips as responses please and thank you

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yugoslavia
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Spudz, Steph vs Trish from No Way Out 2001 was amazing too despite the inexperience of both involved.
    Hell yes. When you expect a stinker and you get a banger like that, makes the match seem even better still.

Must go back and watch this one again.

Defiance is a four letter
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Automatic title rematches need to come back.

They add a legitimacy to the situation, but also allows for a more natural storyline progression.

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nobody did that.

Do people not understand what a comparison is any more?

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JP View Post
    Automatic title rematches need to come back.

They add a legitimacy to the situation, but also allows for a more natural storyline progression.
    I don't think the automatic title rematch clause was ever something they should have gotten rid of. One rematch is fine. It's the umpteen rematches on top of more rematches that was the problem

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All the SJW cunts on Twitter are pissed at Bryan Alvarez and the F4W Online podcast guys, for daring, daring I SAY!!! to poke holes in Naomi’s Spider-Man spot in the Women’s Royal Rumble. Essentially, their criticism was that the spot took a stupidly long time to get to an easy and obvious conclusion and that there were easier (kayfabe) ways to get there.

They also called her a motherfucker and an idiot. But fuck off, if you’re going to get upset at bad language on the Internet, you might as well resign yourself to a lifetime of popping monocles, like that lady on The Simpsons.

My God, it just feels like anytime anyone criticizes a woman or a black person, no matter how valid, the SJW’s and the feminists dog pile on, like calling out the “white, straight majority” is some sort of hive mind, ad hominem attack. And God help you if the wrestler is a black woman. They’re fucking unicorns in the eyes of the “get woke” fucks.

Its fucking ridiculous.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All the SJW cunts on Twitter are pissed at Bryan Alvarez and the F4W Online podcast guys, for daring, daring I SAY!!! to poke holes in Naomi’s Spider-Man spot in the Women’s Royal Rumble. Essentially, their criticism was that the spot took a stupidly long time to get to an easy and obvious conclusion and that there were easier (kayfabe) ways to get there.

They also called her a motherfucker and an idiot. But fuck off, if you’re going to get upset at bad language on the Internet, you might as well resign yourself to a lifetime of popping monocles, like that lady on The Simpsons.

My God, it just feels like anytime anyone criticizes a woman or a black person, no matter how valid, the SJW’s and the feminists dog pile on, like calling out the “white, straight majority” is some sort of hive mind, ad hominem attack. And God help you if the wrestler is a black woman. They’re fucking unicorns in the eyes of the “get woke” fucks.

Its fucking ridiculous.
    You ok buddy? You seem to be awfully angry lately and, just saying, being that upset all the time makes your poops dry and painful.

It's science.

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid_Planet View Post
    You ok buddy? You seem to be awfully angry lately and, just saying, being that upset all the time makes your poops dry and painful.

It's science.
    I’m not angry. I’m just musing on the whole issue. It’s really more amusing to me than anything.

And my defecations are healthy and enjoyable, thank you.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m not angry. I’m just musing on the whole issue. It’s really more amusing to me than anything.

And my defecations are healthy and enjoyable, thank you.
    Good.

I had one the other day that felt like it was coated in sandpaper. I mean I'm pretty sure I lost 2 feet of intestine.

Do NOT eat at Jack in the Box.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I thought Naomi was Macy Gray when she came out at the Royal Rumble

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She looked gorgeous.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    She looked gorgeous.
    ]

And a may ay ay zing

Football manager? Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk

Its fucking ridiculous.
    You are one god awful cunt. Easily triggered by non white , non males or non heterosexuals , your dick must be tiny. Ibet as well as SJW you love to say virtue signalling, woke and snowflake (Oh the irony)

- - - Updated - - -

Also Alvarez is a massive cunt anyway.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyway...

Mauro commented via Toronto Radio about the Graves incident during Survivor Series Weekend:

“It was a blessing in disguise. I have nothing really to say about Corey Graves or anyone else in my professional existence in the sense that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, everyone is able to critique everyone the way they would. I would never do something like that to a co-worker but that has been addressed and if anything, I even publicly thank Corey Graves because he was the straw that broke the proverbial back in terms of my social media activity and I will say here and now, I have deactivated all of my social media since November and I would implore everyone, especially those with mental health issues. Social media is so dangerous to those of us with mental health conditions and I know in the media and our everyday lives now, people are being hired and fired by their social media followings or the amount of information they post or how popular they are.

“I think it’s a disease. So out of that situation with my colleague, I am no longer on social media. I will never get back on social media. I can’t tell you how many kids, people in general, in doing research, there was nothing beneficial to me.....If anything, it was a benefit to me. I try to look towards the positive among the negatives that we all endure so for me, it just allowed me to unhook myself from the social media aspects of life. I found myself doing way too much and it ate way too much time. Being in the media, being a sports commentator for combat sports, I am following as much as I can, I know as much as I ever did. So for anyone suffering with mental health issues, I would suggest decreasing, or deactivating your social media.”

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm just sensitive to the fact that annoying people annoy me.

But as for something positive, Naomi's afro is rocking. She looks like Foxxxy Cleopatra, and she's a whole lotta woman, baby.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyway...

Mauro commented via Toronto Radio about the Graves incident during Survivor Series Weekend:
    Mauro thinks wrestling is real. 50 years old still holding on to kayfabe. Imagine if he had to work with Heenan or Ventura or heel King 1995? He'd be dust.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I can't tell if I like Mauro or not.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't tell if I like Mauro or not.
    I'm a fan and I really like the energy and knowledge he brings. My gripe on his commentary is sometimes his comparisons are just soooo over the top. Plus he always seem to compare black athletes to rappers lol. "Bianca Belair just hit Io like Kodak Black's new hit"

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just stumbled across this cool doctor on youtube...

He's got a handful of videos on his channel so far where he reacts to and analyzes various wrestling injuries and falls, etc., from his medical perspective. Pretty interesting.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like Mauro. Wrestling should be energetic and fun. He brings that regularly.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
    Definitely a plus at the booth, in any sport, and he's a hardcore wrestling fan. Did he never listen to commentary though? And I think the issue of not knowing if someone is in character or not on social media is an issue that should be addressed so people like Mauro don't jeopardize their own well being simply because a heel took a shot at him.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitely a plus at the booth, in any sport, and he's a hardcore wrestling fan. Did he never listen to commentary though? And I think the issue of not knowing if someone is in character or not on social media is an issue that should be addressed so people like Mauro don't jeopardize their own well being simply because a heel took a shot at him.
    Fair enough. For me-I'm not going to try to justify Mauro's reaction. I can't. WWE has become a place where people work social media.

To your point, I'm not sure that he would have reacted the same if someone worked heel in the booth. Corey's shot came across as job critique to many, and less of a work. I', with you-if WWE hasn't provided training on Social media they should. The line has become a lot blurrier, and the consequences are more severe (for many different types of reaction).

Which is not to say that what Graves said "deserved" that response.

In my view, Mauro did the right thing (after he came back). He realized he couldn't deal with that part of the world, due to his challenges, so he left it.

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Corey Graves is a super prick who never should have said what he did about Mauro.

But sometimes a guy just needs to come back, go back to work, and ignore the asshole who called him out. Making a big, public show out of it isn't the way to go. Just move on with it and do your job. When it comes down to it, Mauro and Corey are essentially on the same level. One isn't the other's superior. So yeah, Mauro comes back and keeps doing his traditionally great commentary. Corey keeps acting like an asshole long enough until Mauro can build a case against him and talk to someone whose paygrade it is to handle that sort of thing.

Once everything is worked out, then you talk about it. Making a long, drawn-out blog about it while both guys work there is just going to make things messy and painful.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Is Corey Graves straight edge? If so, that makes two straight edge pricks?

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just think back to the days where you'd have the 3 brands commentating during the Survivor Series, and they'd be taking some pretty stiff jabs back and forth. What Corey said was baby talk compared to the shit that King, Taz, JBL, Joey Styles, the list goes on of those heated moments during tri-brand or dual brand ppv's. And it wasn't meant for those men to take it as personal realistic shots. WORKED SHOOT.

But again, the twitter shit where some days a guy is in character other days he's not, it's very difficult to navigate what is and isn't a work. The problem with Mauro in this scenario is that unfortunately he doesn't have it in him to ask "Were you talking shit or is this a work?" And had he been able to ask that he would have known Corey was just fucking around, because they were supposed to have some back and forth the following night.

And if you listen to NXT, there is almost no back and forth with Mauro and Nigel. Nigel's usually supporting the heels, yet no disagreements. It's very different than what we're used to.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
    Same.

I can't help but compare him to AEW's Excalibur, who tries to be genuine in his energy, but comes off as a total mark that gets to do commentary.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same.

I can't help but compare him to AEW's Excalibur, who tries to be genuine in his energy, but comes off as a total mark that gets to do commentary.
    Excalibur could probably benefit a ton from broadcast school and doing local tv for some joe schmo outfit. And of course take off the stupid fucking mask.

But he has the voice for it.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I disagree, mang. I find his voice to be annoying, like he straining to sound like a professional commentator.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel like I'm the only one on these boards that likes Excalibur's commentary

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    But do you like the stupid mask?

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    He's good but not seasoned. I'd equate him in some ways to Vic Joseph. While both lack polish, Joseph has the skills to carry transitions between segments or talk like an actual person but Excalibur has the comfort of calling a match.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But do you like the stupid mask?
    I could do without it, especially since it seems to be such a complaint. But I used to watch some PWG, so I'm so used to him in that environment where it makes sense that it tickles me that he's getting to do his thing in AEW.

I don't ever want him to ditch the Falcon Arrow joke, though.

He's good but not seasoned. I'd equate him in some ways to Vic Joseph. While both lack polish, Joseph has the skills to carry transitions between segments or talk like an actual person but Excalibur has the comfort of calling a match.
    That's a good way of putting it. I think it doesn't help that JR derails the conversation a bit too often, so I'd love to see how he develops in a two-man booth, which probably won't happen.