Donde esta la biblioteca Pablo Diablo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    So in some absolutely BS news

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/...rmware-update/

When it comes to the Pulse/Pulse Elite headset from Sony, they confirmed that you will have to wait for a future PS4 system update to use them.
    Any other headset that relies on bluetooth for chat won’t work at all.
    A headset that relies on USB for chat will eventually work following a future system update.
    Any headset that relies on digital optical for game audio will work, but you won’t be able to chat yet.
    One of the best things about the PS3 was that any bluetooth headset would work. This seems like an unnecessary step backwards. I'm fairly sure the PS4 has bluetooth in it.

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2013/1...ssive-ps4-faq/

So the PS4 will not:
    - Support external hard drives
    - Play CDs
    - Support MP3 or video streaming

So what does everyone think about that? Being able to use an external hard drive and using your PS3 as a media server were two of its greatest strengths over the 360.

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Were you previously able to install to external hard drives? I never realized.

But it seems like every day more news about the PS4 makes me less excited for it.

tag champ
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo Diablo View Post
    Were you previously able to install to external hard drives? I never realized.

But it seems like every day more news about the PS4 makes me less excited for it.
    Same here. I'm sitting out the first year of these consoles. The first year generally has the highest rate of failures. That, and I'm not too terribly jazzed about many of the titles coming up for the first year of each console.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackening View Post
    http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2013/1...ssive-ps4-faq/

So the PS4 will not:
    - Support external hard drives
    - Play CDs
    - Support MP3 or video streaming

So what does everyone think about that? Being able to use an external hard drive and using your PS3 as a media server were two of its greatest strengths over the 360.
    I never used any of these features, so no. I can understand why people would be upset about the media server stuff though. Do people really play CD's through their game console though?

I am less excited about getting one of these at launch though. The suspend/resume feature and the live streaming/"controller share" feature were two things that I was looking forward to most, and those won't be available at launch.

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rick View Post
    Same here. I'm sitting out the first year of these consoles. The first year generally has the highest rate of failures. That, and I'm not too terribly jazzed about many of the titles coming up for the first year of each console.
    I think I will do the same. Give the sports game developers a year to get used to the next gen.

Simon
    Is there any clue yet as to how the improved specs will impact on online gaming? For example GTA5 on PS3 has a maximum of 16 games per lobby, which is apparently the limit they could reach without it causing problems. Presumably this will be significantly higher on the new console - but how much higher?

Out
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Battlefield 4 is 64 players I think. That seems to be the standard amount being talked about.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I'm going to be putting mine up on ebay. How much do you think they will sell for?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone else get one of these today, or will be getting one? I don't want to start a whole "Early adopters are retarded" debate, I was just looking for real feedback on how the launch was going from real people. Mine probably won't come until later this afternoon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am getting one in two weeks when it launches in Europe - I'm getting the Killzone bundle (not the one with the camera) and even though I know I'm not going to love Killzone I am excited nonetheless. Uncharted was announced last night via a teaser trailer and inFamous Second Son just continues to look more and more awesome so I have plenty to look forward to.

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    I think I'm going to hold out for a bit. Nothing really grabbing me yet. I will eventually get one, but maybe next summer before the next round of sports games.

I don't do tricks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've felt less pressure to jump over than I have in previous generations. I've kept an open mind about getting one but I'm just not feeling it. I suppose lauch iteration fears are a bit of that too, I've had a PS3 die and a PS2 laser go (after about 5 years). I also feel like there's nothing being offered that you can't keep going on the current generation with. Then with the lack of media streaming, youtube, etc, I'd still be keeping my PS3 hooked up anyway.

I think PS2 was the most compelling jump at launch. You had stuff like MGS2 coming that would have been impossible on PS1, and a DVD player when that was still a pricey thing to have. Now we have most of the big games also coming out on current consoles with cosmetic differences.
    Last edited by The Rogerer; November 15th, 2013 at 10:16 AM.

Alf
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rogerer View Post
    I also feel like there's nothing being offered that you can't keep going on the current generation with.
    This is where I'm at. The bump in graphics doesn't bother me at all. I can do all my streaming etc on the current gen... where's the hook?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a Vita owner I am really pleased with the remote play stuff even if I only anticipate using it on occasion. Also the sharing stuff isn't particularly interesting to me but I'm sure it is to some people. Other than that yeah its basically a more powerful PS3 with a better controller - I can definitely understand why many would be hesitant to make the 'jump' to next gen especially as major titles like MGS5, Thief, Watch Dogs, Titanfall and Gran Turismo 6 are coming to current gen.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alf View Post
    This is where I'm at. The bump in graphics doesn't bother me at all. I can do all my streaming etc on the current gen... where's the hook?
    I've been wondering that myself. The commercials I've seen (at least in the States) are obsessive about the streaming and 'family' functions of the new consoles, and pretty limited in even mentioning the games. In the cinema they've got this waste of space behind the scenes commercial showing you how they shot a live action commercial for Ryse. Why do I care about watching some cameramen film some guys in Roman costumes? How does that sell me an XBox One? Streaming itself is a nice feature but I've been doing that for years on other machines. It seems like the industry just sort of woke up one morning and thought "shit, we have to release a new console because it's just time to do it".

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My brother bought me a PS4 with an extended warranty for helping him get on his feet. Pretty bad ass way to pay me back (Not that he had too) I'm going to pick it up after work. Pretty excited to be honest. Can't wait to get it home and mess around with it. Plus I'm a Sony guy and I've been using the same controller for almost 20 years....can't wait to get my hands on the new one! Gonna pick up Ghost and sink my teeth in to that.

Today's work day is gonna drag!

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Mines out for delivery.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine too. UPS usually gets here around 3:00 or so. Better than before I moved... where my area was typically the final area before they headed back.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Olympus View Post
    Anyone else get one of these today, or will be getting one? I don't want to start a whole "Early adopters are retarded" debate, I was just looking for real feedback on how the launch was going from real people. Mine probably won't come until later this afternoon.
    I'm holding off for when there's a few big games that I really want. Early PS3s and 360s had enough bugs to them (RROD/YLOD) that I'd prefer t wait until they have a new Uncharted, proper Arkham and maybe MGS 5 if that version gets notably better reviews than the PS3 one.

I built up such a backlog of games this gen (and am looking at Wii U for the new Mario) that I'm set until they run out that huge game that I NEED to buy the system for. With PS3, that happened the day MGS4 came out. With Wii, it was Mario Galaxy day. With 360 it was Halo 4. I suspect PS4 will happen the moment Uncharted 4 is out.

Wii U is actually a good example of this. I had no interest at launch. Now they have an amazing looking Mario coming in a week, a couple side scrolling Marios out, Wind Waker HD (one of my favorite games) and a new Zelda in the pipeline, it's much more appealing. Same will be true of PS4.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Olympus View Post
    Mine too. UPS usually gets here around 3:00 or so. Better than before I moved... where my area was typically the final area before they headed back.
    I'm usually the last. My packages come around 6 or so. But I took today off of work just in case as the odd package has come around 12-2 PM

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Football manager? Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Quote Originally Posted by Atty View Post
    I'm holding off for when there's a few big games that I really want. Early PS3s and 360s had enough bugs to them (RROD/YLOD) that I'd prefer t wait until they have a new Uncharted, proper Arkham and maybe MGS 5 if that version gets notably better reviews than the PS3 one.
    I thought the ps3 MGS was pretty awesome tbf. Agree about a new Uncharted though, also looking forward to Infamous.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PS4 has arrived and is currently running. Best piece of advice so far... update the system software via USB. Took me 30 seconds instead of potentially 30 minutes.

One initial concern... when I took it out at first, I tilted it from side to side and could hear something moving (or tapping... ?). It sounded like something in the disc drive, but I'm not sure. Does anyone else's do this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't sign in to PSN with the PS4. However, I can with the PS3.

EDIT: Made it in. The "Please Wait" circle had to go for about two minutes before it finally went. If anyone else is struggling, don't hit "Back" and keep trying... just let the circle do its job.
    Last edited by Olympus; November 15th, 2013 at 5:46 PM.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    went and picked mine up after work yesterday. took me forever to be able to get hooked up to the psn.
    got battlefield 4 and madden. madden looks absolutely amazing on it, and im loving the way the player franchise mode is run. only having to play the plays your player is in on saves you so much time!
    battlefield 4 is absolutely amazing, i love it. played it until about 3 this morning.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally got everything working well last night. Very impressed with Remote Play with the Vita. Did my entire Madden fantasy draft (owner mode) on the Vita. It's the trivial things like that that will be ideal for things like that. The back touch pad isn't as responsive as I hope it would be, so I'm worried about using it in a game (L2/R2 is the top half, L3/R3 are the bottom half), but managing downloads/uploads and doing menu based stuff is excellent.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hopefully at some point today I will get to mess around with this and see what else I can do with it. any cool features I should be checking out?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was also considering DL the update to a USB but I didn't have one laying around. Luckily it only took 76 seconds to DL. From there I also had issues signing into the PSN. I kept trying and eventually was able to get in to the PS Store and redeem my codes and buy my PS+ Subscription.

I then realized that my real name was being used because I linked my FB. I panicked because I didn't want people in game to see my real name. Then I realized I selected to only show my PSN ID "In Game" But what about my friends? I don't want them to see my real name either. I only have about 3 friends out of 100 that I know in reality. I unlinked my FB but it still showed my name and I couldn't remove that option....I could change my name but my PSN name is always secondary. This really pissed me off. Then I spent the next 2 hours looking at every option within the "XMB" (if that's what it's still called) to remove this option....nothing.

This made me really pissed!! Why can't I just use my PSN ID??? THIS IS A GAMING SYSTEM NOT A SOCIAL NETWORKING SYSTEM. Then I realized there was an option to share personal info with friends option. lol You have to go to each individual friend and ask if they want to share that info. It can also be removed at any time as well. So by default it will show your PSN Avatar and PSN ID to your friends NOT your Profile Picture and real name from FB.......Even though that's what you'll see.

I know I might sound dense but this really needed to be explained to me. I spent so much time trying to understand this. Because after I thought i set up all my privacy option hidden under recent activity I saw all my PSN friends activity. And it showed their PSN ID's and mine showed my real name. I was like WTF!!! lol

Now I feel dumb....because I actually love the way they have it set up. I love scrolling to my Profile and Seeing my Real name and Profile Pic from FB as well as my PSN ID and Avatar. But I want to be able to select who I want to share that info with. And that's the way it's set up. Just took me 3 hours to figure out. lol

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    It came on Friday but didn't come with a game. I thought all systems came with a game, even if it was a crappy one? Hoping I'll get a game at Christmas. For now it will be a blu ray player.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DWyndorf View Post
    It came on Friday but didn't come with a game. I thought all systems came with a game, even if it was a crappy one? Hoping I'll get a game at Christmas. For now it will be a blu ray player.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're a PS Plus member, there are two "free" games.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Did anyone here get the bricked PS4? Over 650 1-star reviews on Amazon for PS4's that were DOA.

I don't do tricks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lots of reports about that, other people firing back that it's an MS smear campaign

I have read enough accounts through. Even if there's a law of averages, etc, it seems to be a lot louder than usual. Also reports of the thumbpad rubber wearing quickly

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    really wish that the turtle beach headset i have for my ps3 would work for the ps4. sucks using that little piece of shit mic you get with the ps4.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got mine from Amazon. It's fine.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Sold mine...may get it again when it's $100 cheaper and better games out.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Sold mine...may get it again when it's $100 cheaper and better games out.
    You right in the head? Why did you fucking buy it in the first place?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So glad I wasn't an early adopter this gen. The pissing contest with the stupid PC master race crap is annoying, but I still have yet to be convinced of any merit to the next generation consoles at all. Are quality control issues, stripped features and bad policies really worth the slight bump in graphics power? I see no killer apps, I see no genuinely useful new abilities, basically I don't see anything new in this new generation. Obviously lots of people ran out and bought it, though I haven't been hearing of serious shortages like with the Wii, PS3 and 360 launches. Is it really worth it and am I just missing the point?

tag champ
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just hype right now. I plan to get a PS4 within the next year, but right now Xbox has a launch game I would want to play(Dead Rising). PS4 doesn't have anything as a retail release. There are a few PSN games I want, but that's not worth me spending ~400 dollars.

I'm right there with you mike. In fact I'm probably going.to pull the trigger on a WiiU before the other two. I played a bit of the new Mario, and it is bliss.

BC 4 Lyfe
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm with Mike and Rick. I was a bit jealous when I went round a mates house on Friday and played Dead rising but that passed quick. I have Mass Effect 2 and 3, Far Cry 3, Skyrim dlc and Lost Oddyssey to complete before I think about a new console. I also want to play Tomb Raider and the Assasins Creed games and do another run through of Fallout 3 and New Vegas.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Griffin View Post
    You right in the head? Why did you fucking buy it in the first place?
    To sell it at a higher price to make profit?

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Why would anyone be willing to overpay when the next batch is due before xmas right?

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Some people are idiots.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Different system, same old server issues.

Mine was delivered at about 10:30am and I haven't been able to log on yet... Just keeps giving me a number of different error messages, basically saying the servers are unavailable.

Out
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A mate of mine is already on his 3rd PS4. First two bricked post-update.

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Should have expected that though after how the NA launch went.

The servers not the Beefy thing.

Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some people are idiots.
    IF YOU ONLY KNEW

really glad i didn't get this yet

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Yeah I feel bad for everyone having these issues on both this and the XBone. I may wait for them to inevitably release the second incarnation of the system whichever one I get.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Played Resogun obsessively over the weekend, very addictive little game even if I am crap at it. Also played about half an hour of Killzone and about 20 minutes of Contrast. Liking the new system a lot so far, the controller is just as good as the reviews are saying and the UI is very smooth and quick. There has been a few connection issues but the updates and patches I've downloaded have been very very quick, much better than on PS3. Who all here has one that I can add to my friends list? My gamertag is JezPSN.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    I know im late to the party but just heard that Uncharted 4 is confirmed.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope Neil Druckman (Uncharted 2, The Last of Us) is back working on the Uncharted series and Amy Hennig is kept as far away as possible from it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bad luck then because Amy Hennig is the creative director and writer for it. I imagine the Last of Us team are either working on a sequel or a new IP alongside the DLC. I definitely preferred Among Thieves to Drakes Deception but I have enjoyed all 4 games so I'm sure I'll enjoy a PS4 sequel regardless of who the creative director is.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Yeh there is a new Last of Us as well. I thought Uncharted 3 was a god game, Though 2 was the best.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Uncharted 3 was pretty good, but when comparing it to Uncharted 2 it was just average. I'm still really looking forward to it, because it's still Uncharted at the end of the day and I absolutely love the series, but I'm disappointed it's Amy Hennig leading the way. Looking at Uncharted 2 and The Last of Us, and then looking at Uncharted 3, it's clear to see which of the two teams is strongest.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've never played Uncharted 1 or 2, but I thought 3 was a bit shit.

It makes you hate your own lead character in the game. Drake this, Drake that, BLAH BLAH BLAH

I don't do tricks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hated Uncharted 3, I couldn't put my finger on it but the B-Team development and just making the same game for the third time was a part of it. 2 is the best by far.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jez View Post
    Played Resogun obsessively over the weekend, very addictive little game even if I am crap at it. Also played about half an hour of Killzone and about 20 minutes of Contrast. Liking the new system a lot so far, the controller is just as good as the reviews are saying and the UI is very smooth and quick. There has been a few connection issues but the updates and patches I've downloaded have been very very quick, much better than on PS3. Who all here has one that I can add to my friends list? My gamertag is JezPSN.
    Resogun is stupidly addictive, I've played it more than I have Killzone or FIFA. I'll post my gamertag when I get round to switching my PS4 on next.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Color me a mong but cant you change themes/wallpapers/download avatars etc on ps4 because I sure as fuck cant suss it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My PSN ID is DaggerJaymz if anyone wants to add me.

For what it's worth, I'm shit at FIFA and I've not really played Killzone much yet.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If anyone wants to add me, tag is hithit1977. I have battlefield 4, nba2k14, and madden.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll just come out and say it. I don't know where the love for Resogun is coming from.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Color me a mong but cant you change themes/wallpapers/download avatars etc on ps4 because I sure as fuck cant suss it.
    Fuck you all

I don't do tricks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle_242 View Post
    I'll just come out and say it. I don't know where the love for Resogun is coming from.
    It's Freeeeeeeeeeeee and there's nothing else. Defender is alright for 5 minutes

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Fuck you all
    A quick search makes it seem like you can't change themes or backgrounds just yet (maybe never).

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Cheers fella.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Pizzahut Australia have been giving away 660 PS4s this month and I managed to win one of the bad boys. 3 choices of games Drive club which I wouldn't get until it comes out, Kill zone or Knack which one should i get? I kinda wish it had come with Assassins Creed but hey its free.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unless you hate FPS's, get Killzone. Drive Club will be free on PS+, and Knack will be some day too I'd wager.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I decided to go with Knack as i'm not that into FPS and driveclub wasn't going to come out until next year anyway.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Knack was generally not very well received from what I hear (only 55 at Metacritic). Haven't played it myself but thought I should give you a heads up if you're not really familiar with it either.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its a launch title so I assumed it wasn't going to be the greatest. The fact that 2 months after release there still appears to be 6 games for it makes the whole thing a little lackluster.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the list from Wikipedia on the upcoming games sorry for the wall of text though.

Title Genre(s) Developer(s) Publisher(s) Exclusive Europe Japan North America Ref.
    Aban Hawkins & the 1,001 Spikes Platform 8bits Fanatics Nicalis No TBA TBA TBA [3]
    The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Action-adventure, Open world Beenox Activision No TBA TBA May 2014 [4]
    Angry Birds Star Wars Puzzle Rovio Entertainment Activision No November 29, 2013 TBA November 15, 2013 [5]
    Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Action-adventure, Open world, Stealth Ubisoft Montreal Ubisoft No November 22, 2013 TBA November 15, 2013 [6][7]
    Assault Android Cactus Shoot 'em up Witch Beam Witch Beam No TBA TBA TBA [8]
    Awesomenauts Battle Arena Ronimo Games Ronimo Games No 2013 TBA 2013 [9]
    Backgammon Blitz Puzzle VooFoo Studios VooFoo Studios Yes December 18, 2013 TBA TBA [10]
    Basement Crawl Action, Strategy Bloober Team Bloober Team Yes 2013 2014 2013 [11]
    Battlefield 4 First-person shooter EA Digital Illusions CE Electronic Arts No November 29, 2013 February 22, 2014 November 15, 2013 [12]
    Beyond Good & Evil 2 Action-adventure Ubisoft Montpellier Ubisoft No TBA TBA TBA [citation needed]
    The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Action-adventure, Dungeon Crawl, Roguelike Nicalis Nicalis Console 2014 2014 2014 [13]
    Blast 'Em Bunnies Shooter Nnooo Nnooo Console 2014 2014 2014 [14]
    Bound by Flame Action RPG Spiders Focus Home Interactive No 2014 2014 2014 [15]
    Call of Duty: Ghosts First-person shooter Infinity Ward Activision No November 29, 2013 February 22, 2014 November 15, 2013 [16]
    Carmageddon: Reincarnation Vehicular combat Stainless Games Stainless Games No 2013 2014 2013 [17]
    Child of Light RPG Ubisoft Montreal Ubisoft No 2014 2014 2014 [18]
    Churbles RPG CrashGem CrashGem No TBA TBA TBA [19]
    Contrast Puzzle, Action, Platform Compulsion Games Compulsion Games Console November 29, 2013 February 22, 2014 November 15, 2013 [20]
    Cosmic Star Heroine RPG Zeboyd Games Zeboyd Games Console TBA TBA TBA [21]
    CounterSpy Side-Scrolling, Stealth Dynamighty Dynamighty Console 2013 2014 2013 [22]
    The Crew Racing Ivory Tower Ubisoft No 2014 2014 2014 [23]
    Cyberpunk 2077 Action role-playing CD Projekt RED TBA No 2015 2015 2015 [24]
    Daylight Survival horror Zombie Studios Atlus Console 2014 2014 2014 [25]
    Destiny Action role-playing, First-person shooter Bungie Activision No September 9, 2014 September 9, 2014 September 9, 2014 [26][27]
    Diablo III Action role-playing, Dungeon crawl, Hack and slash Blizzard Entertainment Blizzard Entertainment Console 2014 2014 2014 [28][29][30]
    Divekick Fighting Iron Galaxy Studios Iron Galaxy Studios Console TBA TBA TBA [31]
    Doki-Doki Universe Adventure HumaNature Studios HumaNature Studios Sony December 10, 2013 2014 December 10, 2013 [32]
    Don Bradman Cricket 2014 Sports Big Ant Studios Big Ant Studios No 2014 2014 2014 [33]
    Don't Starve Sandbox, Survival Klei Entertainment Klei Entertainment Console 2014 2014 January 7, 2014 [34]
    Dragon Age: Inquisition RPG BioWare Electronic Arts No 2014 2014 2014 [35]
    Driveclub Racing Evolution Studios Sony Computer Entertainment Yes February 22, 2014 February 22, 2014 February 22, 2014 [36]
    Dying Light First-person shooter, Survival horror Techland Warner Bros. Interactive No 2014 2014 March 31, 2014 [37]
    Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition Action role-playing Tecmo Koei Tecmo Koei Console 2014 February 22, 2014 2014 [38]
    EA Sports UFC Fighting, Sports EA Canada Electronic Arts No May 5, 2014 2014 May 5, 2014 [39]
    Earth Defence Force Third-person shooter TBA D3 Yes TBA 2014 TBA [40]
    The Elder Scrolls Online MMORPG ZeniMax Online Studios Bethesda Softworks No June 2014 June 2014 June 2014 [41]
    Energy Hook Action-adventure Happion Labs Happion Labs Console 2014 TBA 2014 [42]
    Escape Plan Puzzle Fun Bits Interactive Sony Computer Entertainment Sony November 29, 2013 2014 December 3, 2013 [43]
    Everybody's Gone to the Rapture Adventure The Chinese Room / SCE Santa Monica Studio Sony Computer Entertainment Yes TBA TBA TBA [44][45]
    The Evil Within Survival horror Tango Gameworks Bethesda Softworks No 2014 2014 2014 [46]
    Fez Platform, Puzzle Polytron Corporation Polytron Corporation Console TBA TBA TBA [47]
    FIFA 14 Sports EA Canada Electronic Arts No November 29, 2013 February 22, 2014 November 15, 2013 [39]
    Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn MMORPG Square Enix Square Enix Console TBA TBA March 25, 2014 [48]
    Final Fantasy XV Action RPG Square Enix Square Enix No TBA TBA TBA [49]
    Final Horizon Real-time strategy Eiconic Games Eiconic Games Console TBA TBA TBA [50]
    flOw Life simulation Thatgamecompany Sony Computer Entertainment Console November 29, 2013 2014 November 15, 2013 [43]
    Flower Adventure Thatgamecompany Sony Computer Entertainment Sony November 29, 2013 2014 November 15, 2013 [22][43]
    Forgotten Memories Horror Psychoz Interactive Psychoz Interactive No TBA TBA TBA [51]
    Galak-Z: The Dimensional Shooter 17-BIT 17-BIT Console 2014 2014 2014 [52]
    GlowTag TBA Greenfly Studios Greenfly Studios Console 2013 2014 2013 [53]
    Guilty Gear Xrd Fighting Arc System Works Arc System Works Console 2014 2014 2014 [54]
    Guns of Icarus Online First-person shooter Muse Games Muse Games Console 2014 2014 2014 [55]
    H-Hour: World's Elite Tactical shooter SOF Studios SOF Studios Console 2015 2015 2015 [56]
    Helldivers Real-time strategy Arrowhead Studios Sony Computer Entertainment Sony 2014 2014 2014 [57]
    Hohokum Adventure Honeyslug Sony Computer Entertainment Sony 2014 2014 2014 [32]
    Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number Action Dennaton Games Devolver Digital Console TBA TBA TBA [58]
    Hyper Light Drifter Action RPG Heart Machine Heart Machine Console 2014 2014 TBA [59][60]
    The Idolmaster (working title) Rhythm, Music Bandai Namco Games Bandai Namco Games Yes TBA TBA TBA [61]
    Infamous: Second Son Action-adventure Sucker Punch Productions Sony Computer Entertainment Yes March 21, 2014 2014 March 21, 2014 [62]
    Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition Fighting High Voltage Software Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment No November 29, 2013 February 22, 2014 November 15, 2013 [62][63][64]
    Joysound Dive 2 Karaoke Xing Entertainment Xing Entertainment Yes TBA February 22, 2014 TBA [65]
    Just Dance 2014 Music, Rhythm Ubisoft Ubisoft No November 29, 2013 February 22, 2014 November 15, 2013 [66]
    Killzone Shadow Fall First-person shooter Guerrilla Games Sony Computer Entertainment Yes November 29, 2013 February 22, 2014 November 15, 2013 [67]
    Kingdom Come: Deliverance Action role-playing Warhorse Studios Warhorse Studios No 2015 TBA 2015 [68]
    Kingdom Hearts III Action role-playing Square Enix Square Enix No TBA TBA TBA [69]
    Kingdom Under Fire II RPG, Real-time strategy Blueside TBA No TBA TBA TBA [70]
    Knack Platform, Beat 'em up SCE Japan Studio Sony Computer Entertainment Yes November 29, 2013 February 22, 2014 November 15, 2013 [71]
    Kodoku Survival horror, Stealth Carnivore Studio Carnivore Studio Sony 2015 2015 2015 [72]
    The Legend of el Lobodestroyo vs. la Liga de los Villanos Fighting Lefhanded Studios Lefhanded Studios No 2014 TBA 2014 [73]
    Legend of Raven Fighting Circle Edge Nicalis No TBA TBA 2013 [74]
    Lego: The Hobbit Action-adventure TT Games Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment No TBA TBA 2014 [75]
    Lego Marvel Super Heroes Action-adventure TT Games Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment No November 29, 2013 February 22, 2014 November 15, 2013 [76]
    The Lego Movie Videogame Action-adventure TT Games Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment No February 2014 2014 February 7, 2014 [77]
    Liege Tactical RPG Coda Games Coda Games No December 2014 2014 December 2014 [78]
    Lily Bergamo Action Grasshopper Manufacture Grasshopper Manufacture Yes 2014 2014 2014 [79]
    Lords of the Fallen RPG Deck13 Interactive City Interactive No 2014 2014 2014 [80]
    Mad Max Open world, Third-person shooter Avalanche Studios Warner Bros. Interactive No 2014 2014 2014 [81]
    Madden NFL 25 Sports EA Tiburon Electronic Arts No November 29, 2013 February 22, 2014 November 15, 2013 [39]
    Marc Ecko's Getting Up 2 Action-adventure TBA TBA No TBA TBA TBA [82][83][84]
    Mercenary Kings Action, RPG, Platform Tribute Games Tribute Games Console 2014 2014 2014 [85]
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes Action-adventure, Stealth Kojima Productions Konami No March 20, 2014 March 20, 2014 March 18, 2014 [86]
    Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Action-adventure, Stealth Kojima Productions Konami No TBA TBA TBA [87]
    Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Action-adventure Monolith Productions Warner Bros. Interactive No TBA TBA TBA [88]
    Mighty No. 9 Action Platform Comcept / Inti Creates TBA No April 2015 April 2015 April 2015 [89]
    Minecraft Sandbox 4J Studios Mojang No TBA TBA TBA [90]
    Mirror's Edge 2 Action-adventure, Platform EA Digital Illusions CE Electronic Arts No TBA TBA TBA [91]
    MLB 14: The Show Sports SCE San Diego Studio Sony Computer Entertainment Sony 2014 2014 2014 [92]
    Monochroma Platform Nowhere Studios Nowhere Studios No 2014 TBA 2014 [93]
    Mobile Suit Gundam (working title) Action Namco Bandai Namco Bandai Yes TBA TBA TBA [61]
    N++ Platform Metanet Software TBA Yes 2014 2014 2014 [94]
    Natural Doctrine Tactical RPG Kadokawa Games Kadokawa Games Sony 2014 2014 2014 [95]
    NBA 2K14 Sports Visual Concepts 2K Sports No November 29, 2013 February 22, 2014 November 15, 2013 [96]
    NBA Live 14 Sports EA Tiburon Electronic Arts No November 29, 2013 February 22, 2014 November 15, 2013 [39]
    Need for Speed: Rivals Racing Ghost Games Electronic Arts No November 29, 2013 February 22, 2014 November 15, 2013 [97]
    Nikoli no Puzzle 4: Sudoku Logic puzzle Hamster Hamster Yes TBA February 22, 2014 TBA [98]
    Nobunaga no Yabō Online: Tenka Mugen no Shō Tactical role-playing Tecmo Koei Tecmo Koei Sony TBA March 19, 2014 TBA [99]
    Nobunaga no Yabō: Sozō Tactical role-playing Tecmo Koei Tecmo Koei Sony TBA February 22, 2014 TBA [100]
    No Man's Sky Open world Hello Games Hello Games No TBA TBA TBA [citation needed]
    Nuclear Throne Action, Roguelike Vlambeer Vlambeer Console TBA TBA TBA [101]
    Octodad: Dadliest Catch Strategy, Simulation Young Horses, Inc Young Horses, Inc Console 2014 2014 2014 [102]
    Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty! Action, Platform Just Add Water Oddworld Inhabitants No TBA TBA TBA [103]
    The Order: 1886 Third-person shooter, Action-adventure, Platform Ready at Dawn
    SCE Santa Monica Studio Sony Computer Entertainment Yes 2014 2014 2014 [104][105]
    Outlast Horror Red Barrels Studio Red Barrels Studio Console 2014 2014 2014 [106]
    Pavilion Puzzle Visiontrick Media Visiontrick Media Sony 2014 2014 2014 [107]
    Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds Overdrive Beat 'em up 5pb. 5pb. Yes TBA TBA TBA [108]
    Pier Solar HD RPG WaterMelon WaterMelon No TBA TBA March 2014 [109]
    The Pinball Arcade Pinball FarSight Studios FarSight Studios No December 18, 2013 February 22, 2014 December 17, 2013 [110]
    Pool Nation Extreme/FX Sports Cherry Pop Games Cherry Pop Games Yes November 29, 2013 February 22, 2014 November 15, 2013 [22]
    Primal Carnage: Genesis First-person shooter Lukewarm Media TBA Console TBA TBA TBA [111]
    Project CARS Racing simulation Slightly Mad Studios Slightly Mad Studios No TBA TBA TBA [112]
    Project: Heart and Soul RPG, Open world Reach Game Studios TBA Console TBA TBA TBA [113]
    Project Phoenix RPG, Real-time strategy Creative Intelligence Arts Creative Intelligence Arts Console 2015 2015 2015 [114]
    Pure Pool Sports VooFoo Studios Sony Computer Entertainment Yes TBA TBA TBA [115]
    Putty Squad Strategy System 3 System 3 Console November 29, 2013 TBA November 15, 2013 [116]
    QuickDraw TBA Greenfly Studios Greenfly Studios Console TBA TBA TBA [53]
    Rayman Legends Platform Ubisoft Montpellier Ubisoft No TBA TBA February 2014 [117]
    Ray's the Dead Action, Strategy, Puzzle Ragtag Studios Ragtag Studios Console TBA TBA TBA [118]
    Resogun Shoot 'em up Housemarque Sony Computer Entertainment Yes November 29, 2013 February 22, 2014 November 15, 2013 [119]
    Rime Adventure, Platform Tequila Works Sony Computer Entertainment Yes TBA TBA TBA [120]
    Road Not Taken Puzzle, Roguelike Spry Fox Spry Fox Console TBA TBA TBA [121]
    Rocketbirds 2: Evolution Adventure, Platform Ratloop TBA Sony TBA TBA TBA [122]
    Rogue Legacy Platform, Roguelike Cellar Door Games Cellar Door Games Console 2014 2014 2014 [123]
    Ryū ga Gotoku Ishin! Action-adventure, Open world Sega Sega Sony TBA February 22, 2014 TBA [124]
    Samurai Gunn Fighting Maxistentialism Teknopants Console 2014 2014 TBA [125]
    Scivelation Action-adventure, Third-person shooter Black Wing Foundation TopWare Interactive No 2014 2014 2014 [citation needed]
    Secret Ponchos Shooter, fighting Switchblade Monkeys Switchblade Monkeys Console 2014 2014 2014 [126]
    Shadow of the Beast Action Heavy Spectrum Sony Computer Entertainment Yes TBA TBA TBA [127]
    Shadow Warrior First-person shooter Flying Wild Hog Devolver Digital No 2014 2014 2014 [128]
    Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Adventure, Platform WayForward Technologies TBA No 2014 2014 2014 [129]
    Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments Adventure Frogwares Focus Home Interactive Console 2014 2014 TBA [130]
    Skylanders: Swap Force Platform Vicarious Visions Activision No November 29, 2013 February 22, 2014 November 15, 2013 [131]
    Sleeping Dogs: Triad Wars Open world, Action-adventure United Front Games Square Enix No 2014 2014 2014 [citation needed]
    Sniper Elite 3 Tactical shooter, Stealth Rebellion Developments 505 Games No 2014 2014 2014 [132]
    SOMA Survival horror Frictional Games Frictional Games Console 2015 2015 2015 [133]
    Soul Saga: Episode 1 RPG Disastercake Disastercake No July 2014 2014 July 2014 [134]
    Sound Shapes Music, Platform Queasy Games Sony Computer Entertainment Sony November 29, 2013 February 22, 2014 November 15, 2013 [43]
    Sportsfriends Action, Sports Die Gute Fabrik Die Gute Fabrik Console 2014 2014 2014 [135]
    Star Wars: Battlefront Action, shooter EA Digital Illusions CE Electronic Arts / LucasArts No 2015 TBA 2015 [136]
    Starbound Sandbox, Adventure Chucklefish Chucklefish Console TBA TBA TBA [137]
    Starwhal: Just the Tip Fighting Breakfall Breakfall No TBA TBA TBA [138]
    Strider Action-adventure, Platform Double Helix Games Capcom No 2014 2014 2014 [139]
    Super Exploding Zoo TBA Honeyslug TBA Sony 2014 2014 TBA [140][141]
    Super Motherload RPG, Puzzle XGen Studios XGen Studios Console November 29, 2013 February 22, 2014 November 15, 2013 [142]
    Switch Galaxy Ultra Racing Atomicom Atomicom Sony TBA TBA TBA [143]
    Thief Stealth Eidos Montreal Square Enix No February 28, 2014 February 28, 2014 February 25, 2014 [144][145]
    Tiny Brains Puzzle Spearhead Games Spearhead Games Console November 29, 2013 February 22, 2014 November 15, 2013 [146]
    Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition Action-adventure, Action role-playing Crystal Dynamics Square Enix No January 31, 2014 TBA January 28, 2014 [147]
    Tomb Raider sequel Action-adventure, Action role-playing Crystal Dynamics Square Enix No TBA TBA TBA [148]
    Tom Clancy's The Division Third-person shooter, Action role-playing Ubisoft Massive Ubisoft No 2014 2014 2014 [149]
    Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6: Patriots First-person shooter Ubisoft Montreal
    Ubisoft Red Storm
    Ubisoft Toronto Ubisoft No 2014 2014 2014 [150]
    Tottemo E Mahjong Plus Board Arc System Works Arc System Works Yes TBA February 22, 2014 TBA [151]
    TowerFall: Ascension Arena Combat Matt Thorson Matt Thorson No TBA TBA TBA [152]
    Transistor Turn-based strategy Supergiant Games Supergiant Games Console 2014 2014 2014 [104]
    Trials Fusion Racing, Platform RedLynx Ubisoft No 2014 2014 2014 [153]
    Trine 2: Complete Story Puzzle, Platform Frozenbyte Atlus No November 29, 2013 February 22, 2014 November 15, 2013 [154]
    Uncharted 4 Action-adventure Naughty Dog Sony Computer Entertainment Yes TBA TBA TBA [155]
    Valiant Hearts: The Great War Puzzle Adventure Ubisoft Montpellier Ubisoft No 2014 2014 2014 [156]
    Velocity 2X Shoot 'em up FuturLab FuturLab Sony 2014 2014 2014 [157]
    Volume Puzzle Mike Bithell Games TBA Console 2014 2014 2014 [158]
    Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade MMO Behaviour Interactive Behaviour Interactive No 2015 2015 2015 [159]
    Watch Dogs Action-adventure, Stealth, Open world Ubisoft Montreal Ubisoft No 2014 2014 2014 [160]
    Whore of the Orient Action-adventure, Open world Team Bondi TBA No 2015 2015 2015 [161][162][163]
    The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Action role-playing, Hack and slash, Open world CD Projekt RED CD Projekt RED No 2014 2014 2014 [164]
    The Witness Puzzle Jonathan Blow N/A Console TBA TBA 2014 [165]
    Wolfenstein: The New Order First-person shooter MachineGames Bethesda Softworks No 2014 2014 2014 [166]
    WonderFlick RPG Level-5 Level-5 No 2014 2014 2014 [167]

tag champ
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So as soon as I get my Tax Return, I'm pulling the trigger and picking one of these up. There are enough games on the horizon for me to think that the investment is there. Plus I have enough PS+ titles banked, that I should not be hurting if I pick up the system and a second controller rather than a game.

Right now I'm playing HellDivers which is supposed to be a cross-buy, cross-save, and cross-play. I'm playing it on Vita, but I've heard it is much easier to play on PS4 since you don't have to use the touch pads to make up for the lack of L/R 2&3. It is a pretty hard little co-op game. Top down twin stick shooter, where you cannot turn friendly fire off. Oh and by the way it's got a Starship Troopers kinda theme. I'm liking it so far.
    Last edited by The Rick; March 4th, 2015 at 6:36 PM.

Out
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got much more use out of my PS4 in these first two weeks that I've had it than I thought I would have done. To be fair, I'm playing pretty much only games I could have played on PS3 but I'm liking the new system either way.

Rick, get PS4 and join Rajah United.

The Rosk
    Yeah, we need a left-winger if you've got time?

The Rob Lee of FC Rajah
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Rob Lee of FC Rajah
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New PSN+ games now available:

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwo...LUSINSTANTGAME

Entering PS Plus:
    4th March: Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty
    4th March: Valiant Hearts
    4th March: Papo and Yo
    4th March: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments
    4th March: OlliOlli 2: Welcome to Olliwood (PS4/PS Vita)
    4th March: CounterSpy (PS4/PS3/PS Vita)

4 free games for your PS4s.

Alf
    PS plus is such good value.

Out
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gave OlliOlli 2 a quick go last night after we finished Clubs. I was terrible at it but it looks lots of fun.

The Rob Lee of FC Rajah
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It dances that fine line between "frustrating fun" and "fuck this shit"

The Rob Lee of FC Rajah
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    10% off anything in the store today:

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwo...n-gb/home/main

RFF CHAMPION 12/13
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefy View Post
    Gave OlliOlli 2 a quick go last night after we finished Clubs. I was terrible at it but it looks lots of fun.
    I enjoyed the first one. I found the controls at first to be a bit fiddly and completely go against what you are used to after games like Tony Hawk but one moment everything will just click and you'll be flying along with ridiculous combos.

The Rob Lee of FC Rajah
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't do it. I can't get used to hitting X to land and holding down with the analog stick before jumping. I want to hold X and then let that go to jump and then do mad tricks in the air.

I think those were the THPS controls and I can't un-learn them.

RFF CHAMPION 12/13
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep trying Reech I BELIEVE IN YOU

It'll click eventually!

The Rob Lee of FC Rajah
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got 4-5 levels in on both games and hit the "wall". I make video games ffs, I should be bad ass at all of them.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Is it true you have to pay for PSN on the PS4?

The Rob Lee of FC Rajah
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Thanks.

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Yes you do. If you want to play any multiplayer games you need PS+ basically.

The Rob Lee of FC Rajah
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    True. I always read PSN as "seeing friends" like a twat.

Thanks Pabs!

The Rob Lee of FC Rajah
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trying to redeem myself:

PlayStation Plus membership and PS4 online play
    To play online multiplayer on PlayStation 4 you need to be a member of PlayStation®Plus. This enables you to make the most of the PlayStation 4 system's enhanced online features, including Play As You Download, Companion App, Multi-Device Connectivity and Sharing, that will compliment online play.

One PlayStation Plus membership allows all local accounts on the subscriber's 'Primary PS4' to use online multiplayer through their Sony Entertainment Network accounts. The PlayStation Plus member does not need to be logged in on the PS4 for other users to play online.

You can also create a new user on a friend's PS4 to enable to you play online on their system, but they will not be able to use your PlayStation Plus access for online multiplayer, as the console is not your 'Primary PS4'. If you are both members of PlayStation Plus you can both play online on either PS4.

You don't need to be a PlayStation Plus member to play online on your PS3 or PS Vita, but we recommend subscribing allows you to take advantage of all the extra features you receive when you join.

You also do not need to be a member of PlayStation Plus to play non-synchronous games on the PS4. Synchronous games are games where two consoles need to be synched up to communicate with each other in real time - for example if you are playing co-op or competition mode on a shooting or racing game. Non-synchronous games mean that the two consoles do not need to be communicating in real time - for example when playing turn based games like chess.
    http://uk.playstation.com/psn/suppor...ked-questions/

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Ah, that's not so bad. Don't really enjoy playing multiplayer games online anyway. Thanks for the info.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Uncharted 4 has been delayed to spring 2016, very disappointed

We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Wow, I am really upset about that as Uncharted 4 was the next exclusive I was excited for

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's crushing. They should get remasters of the first three out to hold us over. And the Arkhams. Just because. And Mass Effects.

Intercontinental Champion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kdestiny View Post
    Wow, I am really upset about that as Uncharted 4 was the next exclusive I was excited for
    The suffering of waiting for the good games...

I could usually find decent games to hold me over until the Gran Turismo # came out... but right now I'm not even getting decent games to satisfy my pre-Gt7 urges, (and I prefer disc-based games, not downloads, which makes it worse.).

I'm toward the end of Dragon Age, Thief has been "lackluster", :LBP3 doesn't have the charm of the original 2... Hell, I might have to buy a sports franchise game to keep me happy for nearly a year and a half, and that's if 2017 is still the target for GT7.

We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    I'm trying Heists on GTA5 but that's not working

tag champ
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have so much love for Naughty Dog's last three games, that I'm all for this delay if it means the game is going to be shipped as a better product.

The Rob Lee of FC Rajah
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Details on the next PS4 firmware update:

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/...te-play-60fps/

Suspend/Resume will create an atmosphere where your games are immediately available at any time — just pick up your DUALSHOCK 4 controller, hit the PS button and get right back into the action of your games. When it’s time to log off, simply put your PS4 in Rest Mode and when you power up the next time, you’ll start your game where you left off*1. Spend less time getting into your games and more time playing your games.

Check out some of the other highly requested, new features and changes coming soon in “Yukimura”:

Sub-account to master account upgrade: Users with a sub-account will now be able to upgrade to a master account directly from their PS4 when they turn 18, removing restrictions for chat, enabling users to fund their own wallet, make purchases and more. Currently, users can upgrade their sub-accounts online.
    Facebook friend search: Gamers globally have jumped into PS4 as a redefined social gaming experience and connecting with friends over the network is a huge part of what makes the PS4 community so special. PlayStation now lets you go even bigger by connecting with your Facebook friends on PS4 using your linked account. Search for Facebook friends who are PSN members and build on the foundation of Friends you already have in your list.
    Remote Play & Share Play at 60 fps*2: The ability to customise the frame rate of Remote Play and Share Play will be added with “Yukimura”. Play to your bandwidth strengths and use this option to stream gameplay at 60 or 30 fps when using Remote Play or Share Play.
    Accessibility Options: “Yukimura” introduces a wide variety of options to make the PS4 entertainment experience even more accessible. Options include text to speech, enlarged text, bolder fonts, higher contrast UI, zoom for displayed pictures, invert colours on screen and more. Users will also be able to reassign buttons for DUALSHOCK 4, making it easier for users with limited manual dexterity or limited reach and strength to play.
    Trophy Improvements: We have received a tonne of feedback to improve Trophies. In “Yukimura”, a screenshot will automatically be captured at the moment a Trophy is earned, making it easier than ever for you to share your greatest gaming moments with your friends. We’re also adding more sorting options along with the new ability to remove games from the Trophy list that have 0% completion.
    Share Video Clips to Dailymotion: When sharing standout PS4 moments via the Share button on DualShock 4, “Yukimura” will allow players to upload directly to Dailymotion