User Tag List

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 1150

Thread: Netflix Streaming Recommendation/Currently Watching Thread

  1. #1101
    World Champion Marlon Dingle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Your Mum
    Posts
    10,740
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    46363
    scotland
    Half way through Bosch Season 5. Its a slow burner but hopefully it's so that the second half pays off.

  2. #1102
    Intercontinental Champion
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Searching for The Law
    Posts
    4,845
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    29366
    The first season of Society was fun. It has the same vibe that The 100 had on CW. It feels like a CW show, but again, it's fun, nothing award-winning.

  3. #1103
    Intercontinental Champion Melly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,784
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    378889
    canada
    Began Dead To Me. I like it so far!

  4. #1104
    hotthickbutteredtoast mth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Sask., Sask.
    Posts
    57,676
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    312895
    Trailer just dropped for Black Mirror Season 5 coming June 5th.

  5. #1105
    Intercontinental Champion BigAl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    I live life on the edge...I tell angry women to relax
    Posts
    4,573
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    289876
    The Dirt was enjoyable. Nothing great but it had some pretty good moments. MGK did a good job as Tommy Lee though.

  6. #1106
    Intercontinental Champion Melly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,784
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    378889
    canada
    Finished Dead To Me. Enjoyed it! Lots of twists.

  7. #1107
    IN A DITCH! Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    #FilthyPieceOfToeRag
    Posts
    19,260
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    306467
    nicaragua
    Outside of Netflix I am watching Chernobyl which is excellent (but harrowing shit obvs) and watched the first Ep of Shane Meadows' The Virtues with Stephan Graham which shows a lot of promise.

  8. #1108
    Intercontinental Champion Melly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,784
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    378889
    canada
    Began Jail Birds. I'm hooked. I love docuseries.

  9. #1109
    Another season... Tyson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Vancouver, BC.
    Posts
    4,314
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    218228
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlon Dingle View Post
    Half way through Bosch Season 5. Its a slow burner but hopefully it's so that the second half pays off.
    Youíre in season five so Iím guessing youíve seen the first four? Thoughts? I love the TV show as much as the books.

    Working through ďKingdomĒ on Crave TV.

  10. #1110
    Intercontinental Champion Melly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,784
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    378889
    canada
    Good Girls: sooo good!

  11. #1111
    Drink Champion Clive Plasma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    5,661
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    67248


    This probably deserves it's own thread. Unbelievable viewing.

  12. #1112
    E-Bow The Poster Rancid_Planet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Rectum? Nearly killed him.
    Posts
    23,653
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    405044
    Good Omens on Amazon has been fucking amazing.

  13. #1113
    World Champion
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    18,665
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    51523
    Quote Originally Posted by Clive Plasma View Post


    This probably deserves it's own thread. Unbelievable viewing.
    Not long watched first episode. Wow what a opening episode.

  14. #1114
    I'm always watching you.. MMH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    33,432
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    93590
    Just started watching How to Sell Drugs Online (Fast)

    Only watched one episode so far but its done really well style wise.

  15. #1115
    Intercontinental Champion Melly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,784
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    378889
    canada
    When They See Us is on my list.
    Still watching Good Girls.

  16. #1116
    World Champion Marlon Dingle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Your Mum
    Posts
    10,740
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    46363
    scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyson View Post
    You’re in season five so I’m guessing you’ve seen the first four? Thoughts? I love the TV show as much as the books.

    Working through “Kingdom” on Crave TV.
    I've only read the first two books. But the show is great. It's not the best thing ever made but it's a solid cop show. I like how LA looks in the show. And I'd watch Titus Welliver, Lance Reddick and Jamie Hector in anything.

  17. #1117
    World Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    17,139
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    39297
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Scott View Post
    Need some help. I watched a film few months ago pretty sure it was on Netflix, 2 couples locked in a room solving puzzles and there is a guy in the same room chained up. Thereís a timer an hour I think. Every ten minutes or something like that his chain gets looser and he gets closer. It was decent film but canít for life of me remember what itís called. I think thereís something to do with a old wooden box thatís in the room too.

    Itís not Escape Room.
    Did you find out what this was?

  18. #1118
    Ooh he's written it down.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,553
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5210
    Just echoing the thoughts about When They See Us. It's a tough watch, but bloody hell it's good.

  19. #1119
    RFF WORLDWIDE WESTERN CON son_of_foley's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Letting the POTTY go to his head since Jan 2010
    Posts
    43,052
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    105428
    The Chef Show is kinda fun

  20. #1120
    E-Bow The Poster Rancid_Planet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Rectum? Nearly killed him.
    Posts
    23,653
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    405044
    Quote Originally Posted by son_of_foley View Post
    The Chef Show is kinda fun
    I want to watch that one. The little woman isnt feeling it and we usually watch shows like that together so I need to work on her.

  21. #1121
    World Champion
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    18,665
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    51523
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurley View Post
    Did you find out what this was?

    It was bloody called Escape Room, another version out.

  22. #1122
    What'cha gonna do? Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Over
    Posts
    25,475
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    154102
    canada
    When They See Us is so hard to watch because it's so devastatingly sad. I was going to give up on it but the last 15 minutes made it worth it.

  23. #1123
    World Champion
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    18,665
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    51523
    Watched the first episode on Monday mate. Be watching the 2nd one tonight, think I needed a rest after the first one.

  24. #1124
    World Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    17,139
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    39297
    The Guilty. What a ride. Go watch it now.

  25. #1125
    Intercontinental Champion Jarrod1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Pulaski, NY
    Posts
    2,490
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    125607
    usa
    Rocko's Modern Life. Loved this cartoon growing up and Netflix just put up a 45 minute return special. I thought it was dam good.

  26. #1126
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    32,583
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    466132
    I finally got around to watching some of the Dave Chappelle specials starting with the newest one Sticks and Stones. This dude is godlike to me. Apparently him and Joe Rogan did or are still doing a comedy tour together selling out huge arenas left and right. Then at the end they both get on stage together and just shoot the shit.

    I also started watching Season 9 of the Walking Dead. Great so far. I'm a huge fan of the show, I don't pretend to be a writer or a director or an actor when I'm this big of a fan lol. About 5 episodes in and it's one of the best seasons I've watched.

    Also, I am dabbling in Mindhunters. Which is so weird because I recently read up on Ed Kemper, and I honestly didn't realize this show was based in reality I just started watching it because my ex-gf told me to after seeing the first 5 minutes of episode 1 lol. So far so good on this one as well.

    And did anyone else hear that The Ranch is coming back? Idk why but I really like this show. Reminds me of some relatives on my dad's side lol.

  27. #1127
    E-Bow The Poster Rancid_Planet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Rectum? Nearly killed him.
    Posts
    23,653
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    405044
    Yeah I heard the dude that played Red on 70s Show is joining for this last season.

    I don't much care for the show but the wife loves it and she's very excited it's coming back.

  28. #1128
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    32,583
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    466132
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid_Planet View Post
    Yeah I heard the dude that played Red on 70s Show is joining for this last season.

    I don't much care for the show but the wife loves it and she's very excited it's coming back.
    Kurtwood Smith (Red, badass from Robocop1) was on the show here and there as a neighbor who was dying of cancer. I don't want to spoil it for those who haven't watched so if you don't care or you know:


  29. #1129
    E-Bow The Poster Rancid_Planet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Rectum? Nearly killed him.
    Posts
    23,653
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    405044
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    I finally got around to watching some of the Dave Chappelle specials starting with the newest one Sticks and Stones. This dude is godlike to me. Apparently him and Joe Rogan did or are still doing a comedy tour together selling out huge arenas left and right. Then at the end they both get on stage together and just shoot the shit.

    I also started watching Season 9 of the Walking Dead. Great so far. I'm a huge fan of the show, I don't pretend to be a writer or a director or an actor when I'm this big of a fan lol. About 5 episodes in and it's one of the best seasons I've watched.

    Also, I am dabbling in Mindhunters. Which is so weird because I recently read up on Ed Kemper, and I honestly didn't realize this show was based in reality I just started watching it because my ex-gf told me to after seeing the first 5 minutes of episode 1 lol. So far so good on this one as well.

    And did anyone else hear that The Ranch is coming back? Idk why but I really like this show. Reminds me of some relatives on my dad's side lol.
    And also yes TWD really got back into form last season with their new showrunner. It's amazing how much better the show is now than it has been since pretty much season 5.

  30. #1130
    Soldier of The Cross DVDA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    19,666
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    198694
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid_Planet View Post
    Yeah I heard the dude that played Red on 70s Show is joining for this last season.

    I don't much care for the show but the wife loves it and she's very excited it's coming back.
    For a minute I thought you meant that the dude that played Red was joining the tour with Dave and Joe. I'm really high right now.

  31. #1131
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    32,583
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    466132
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid_Planet View Post
    And also yes TWD really got back into form last season with their new showrunner. It's amazing how much better the show is now than it has been since pretty much season 5.
    I never pay attention to who the showrunner is or the writers. For me I've been loving every season but I do know some fans who are negative to certain aspects....especially when it comes to comic to show.

    I will admit last season I wasn't a big fan of the end. Especially the behind the scenes bullshit. That shit I did pay attention to and wasn't high on it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by DVDA View Post
    For a minute I thought you meant that the dude that played Red was joining the tour with Dave and Joe. I'm really high right now.
    Lmfao dude that shit would be incredible.

  32. #1132
    E-Bow The Poster Rancid_Planet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Rectum? Nearly killed him.
    Posts
    23,653
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    405044
    I don't really know much about the comics. I've read them up until the war with the Governor.

    But the show has had a problem for years that stems from Robert Kirkman. He felt like Mazara ran through the prison story way too fast and wanted him replaced. So they did. From that point forward the show dragged ass. The whole Negan storyline could've been done in half the time they did it. But it just dragged and dragged. When it was finally over I didn't even give a shit anymore.

    The show seems to be moving in new directions and they seem to be fully exploiting the coolness and psychoticness of the Whispers. Best villains the show have ever had. Can't wait for next season.

  33. #1133
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    32,583
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    466132
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid_Planet View Post
    I don't really know much about the comics. I've read them up until the war with the Governor.

    But the show has had a problem for years that stems from Robert Kirkman. He felt like Mazara ran through the prison story way too fast and wanted him replaced. So they did. From that point forward the show dragged ass. The whole Negan storyline could've been done in half the time they did it. But it just dragged and dragged. When it was finally over I didn't even give a shit anymore.

    The show seems to be moving in new directions and they seem to be fully exploiting the coolness and psychoticness of the Whispers. Best villains the show have ever had. Can't wait for next season.
    I can't disagree about how long the Negan saviors stuff went. I wasn't super negative bcuz I think people were digging Negan BUT there was definitely some shit they could have shortened.

  34. #1134
    E-Bow The Poster Rancid_Planet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Rectum? Nearly killed him.
    Posts
    23,653
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    405044
    Oh yeah Negan was great. Maybe the best singular new character they've added since Michonne. But the story just drug on to the point that I no longer had the interest in it I should have so the climax came off flat. And I think that was the general feeling most had.

    I suppose the real problem is that Negan may have been interesting but the story itself was just too basic. He was just a dude who bullied everyone out of their shit and kept his people in line with fear. That's all good but just not enough meat on the bone for two years worth of episodes.

  35. #1135
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    32,583
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    466132
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid_Planet View Post
    Oh yeah Negan was great. Maybe the best singular new character they've added since Michonne. But the story just drug on to the point that I no longer had the interest in it I should have so the climax came off flat. And I think that was the general feeling most had.

    I suppose the real problem is that Negan may have been interesting but the story itself was just too basic. He was just a dude who bullied everyone out of their shit and kept his people in line with fear. That's all good but just not enough meat on the bone for two years worth of episodes.
    Without a doubt he needed a solo episode like The Governor.

  36. #1136
    World Champion Murphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Bedfordshire
    Posts
    27,175
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    149333
    yugoslavia
    Late to the party, but I'm enjoying Sunderland 'Til I Die. 'Enjoying' is the wrong choice of word, I guess; it's a very interesting look into a club mid freefall. So much anger in the terraces and rightly so, you'd have to say. Sad to see, as they are a big club. I'd love to see them get promotion this season.

    Chris Coleman comes across well in this, as does the Chairman, for me. His hands were tied and he seemed to be doing an impossible job there.

    The Jack Rodwell situation wasn't pretty. To come out and say he wanted to get his career back on track, knowing the mess the club was in financially etc, he really should have moved on. But that's modern footballers for you.

    I have a couple of episodes left.

    I've also started Dead to Me, which I like the look of, and Narcos I'm getting to the end of season 1. I may not bother going on with seasons 2 and 3 though. Too many other programmes to watch.

  37. #1137
    GP OG Percussion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    juicy junior, real juicy
    Posts
    10,405
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    338044
    maldives
    Anyone getting into The Spy? Two down and going to knock out the third this evening.

    Slow build thus far with the last ep turning the pace up a bit, but it's fine for all that is being packed in. Cohen has been quite nice. Very earnest, but also showing the kind of trepidation you'd expect from a civilian turned full on undercover spy.

    Hope this keeps on well.

  38. #1138
    World Champion Marlon Dingle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Your Mum
    Posts
    10,740
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    46363
    scotland
    Just finished S2E03 of Succession. I'm obsessed. That 'Boar on the Floor' sequence might be the funniest thing i've watched all year. Can't believe how good Brian Cox continues to be at the age of 73. I see episode 8 that airs this week was filmed in Gleneagles and Dundee.


  39. #1139
    Intercontinental Champion Melly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,784
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    378889
    canada
    Began "Mindhunter" season 1.

  40. #1140
    E-Bow The Poster Rancid_Planet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Rectum? Nearly killed him.
    Posts
    23,653
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    405044
    Marrianne is amazing if you can deal with overdubbing.

    I-Land is fucking terrible. Bad writing, bad acting. Bad bad bad. It's like Lost only shitty.

  41. #1141
    World Champion Murphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Bedfordshire
    Posts
    27,175
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    149333
    yugoslavia
    Started South Park. Well, watched episode 1. Looks and sounds pretty terrible. Wasn't that the point though?

    Still funny in places. Cartman, Mr Garrison, Chef; yeah still watchable.

  42. #1142
    GP OG Percussion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    juicy junior, real juicy
    Posts
    10,405
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    338044
    maldives
    Just finished ep 4 of The Spy ... please, somebody else must be watching this, yes?

  43. #1143
    hotthickbutteredtoast mth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Sask., Sask.
    Posts
    57,676
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    312895
    I finally got around to watching Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later. Binged the whole thing in one sitting Tuesday afternoon because it was a delight. I fucking love the WHAS franchise.

    On the other end of the spectrum, i just tried a couple episodes of I Think You Should Leave and it was pretty painful. I think I laughed twice.

  44. #1144
    Intercontinental Champion Melly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,784
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    378889
    canada
    Obsessed with Mind Hunter. So good!

  45. #1145
    GP OG Percussion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    juicy junior, real juicy
    Posts
    10,405
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    338044
    maldives
    Rhythm + Flow on netlfix. Only through the L.A. auditions, but..

    ..this is legit fun.

  46. #1146
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    32,583
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    466132
    Quote Originally Posted by Percussion View Post
    Rhythm + Flow on netlfix. Only through the L.A. auditions, but..

    ..this is legit fun.
    I'm a huge hip hop head, is this going to be something I would dig? I saw the judges, fuckin Cardi B....The eye test took me back to that reality show with Puffy, the BAND, remember that whack shit? lol.

    But I did just wrap up the Evolution of Hip Hop series, fuckin magnificent. Let me know if it's worth it.

  47. #1147
    E-Bow The Poster Rancid_Planet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Rectum? Nearly killed him.
    Posts
    23,653
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    405044
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    I'm a huge hip hop head, is this going to be something I would dig? I saw the judges, fuckin Cardi B....The eye test took me back to that reality show with Puffy, the BAND, remember that whack shit? lol.

    But I did just wrap up the Evolution of Hip Hop series, fuckin magnificent. Let me know if it's worth it.
    Still haven't seen season 3. But 1 and 2 were fantastic.

    And I don't even really listen to rap music.

  48. #1148
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    32,583
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    466132
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid_Planet View Post
    Still haven't seen season 3. But 1 and 2 were fantastic.

    And I don't even really listen to rap music.
    I watched the "trailer" so to speak and some real dope dudes like Royce Da 5'9" so I'll definitely check it out. I just can't stand Cardi B, at all, it's a fucking mind trip how people like her blow up to the level they get.

  49. #1149
    Intercontinental Champion Melly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,784
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    378889
    canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Percussion View Post
    Rhythm + Flow on netlfix. Only through the L.A. auditions, but..

    ..this is legit fun.
    Trying cuz of this thread. I personally find Cardi adorable.

  50. #1150
    RFF WORLDWIDE WESTERN CON son_of_foley's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Letting the POTTY go to his head since Jan 2010
    Posts
    43,052
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    105428
    Schitts Creek is very very good.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •