Page 130 of 130 FirstFirst ... 120126127128129130
Results 12,901 to 12,911 of 12911

Thread: UFC - Ultimate Fighting Championship

What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dana White is saying that after Colby gets his rematch with Usman (yay....) that the winner of Leon v. Nate gets the title shot after that. We all know that more than likely that will all change but I guess it's a good incentive for Leon and Nate to not only look impressive but win.

Not wanting people to die from an unnecessary lab leaked super virus to own the libs.
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Hopefully Nate doesn't get fucked over by his scar tissue. This card is pretty fucking good though, I'm excited.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been a long time since we saw Nate Diaz v. a strong grappler at 170. The last time was Rory, who mauled him with ease. I remember watching that fight thinking Nate was going to get suplex KO'd.

Nate's a strong candidate for a 160-165lbs division. 170 has some beasts and he was not a top guy at 170.

Not wanting people to die from an unnecessary lab leaked super virus to own the libs.
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Lot of decisions tonight.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Izzy did what he had to I guess to retain and not be on a losing streak. Moreno, what a story that kid has to tell his grandchildren one day. I'm hearing Leon would fight Jorge next or the winner of Usman-Colby. Nate had a chance to finish this dude instead he started doing some Diaz bullshit and just couldn't get it done in the last moments.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nate not going for the finish pissed me off. Upon thinking about it tho I wouldn't want him to get the title shot after the win since he would have almost no chance of winning that and he would get pretty easily destroyed imo.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Droid View Post
    Nate not going for the finish pissed me off. Upon thinking about it tho I wouldn't want him to get the title shot after the win since he would have almost no chance of winning that and he would get pretty easily destroyed imo.
    The fact Dana said "The winner of this gets the winner of Usman/Colby 2" made me immediately think neither of them were going to get the next title shot. Nate @ 170 just hasn't worked out at all for him. I believe he has a losing record and the only people he's beat at 170 were undersized guys like himself (McGregor, Markham, Marcus Davis)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    True but Nate is a pretty big name and would sell a lot so maybe it would have happened had he won. People just love to see him fight no matter who or what he is fighting for for the most part.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Droid View Post
    True but Nate is a pretty big name and would sell a lot so maybe it would have happened had he won. People just love to see him fight no matter who or what he is fighting for for the most part.
    The history of Dana saying one thing and doing something totally different plus the flakiness and unreliable nature of Nate Diaz to stick around has me questioning the validity of that statement. It's more about Dana than anything.

I've always questioned if Nate was a pretty big name or if he was just a pretty big name in the bubble. Yes, he had 2 crazy high ppv numbers----against the biggest draw in MMA history. We'll never know.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    TUF is so one sided right now. Wow.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    TUF is so one sided right now. Wow.
    I've had no interest in this show in years. I don't even remember the last one I watched. It comes down to oversaturation of MMA. Don't get me wrong, I love it. But I don't love it the same way a boxing fan would watch Tuesday Night Fights on USA religiously lol. That's how I view MMA right now, especially the UFC product. Fight cards every other day, now TUF is back.

The last season I actually watched was Joanna-Claudia and it was so cringe with Joanna that I couldn't handle anything else after that. Plus it was hard to keep up. You had the main version and then you had the TUF's that took place on Fuel or whatever the fuck lol.