User Tag List

Page 113 of 113 FirstFirst ... 103109110111112113
Results 11,201 to 11,208 of 11208

Thread: UFC - Ultimate Fighting Championship

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone jinxed this championship fight in here, saying if one of the 2 main fights go down the card is fucked and sure enough.

I have to wonder what is up with Kelvin. Was he that pissed he lost his mind? Dude carrying around Cejudo's championship belt was fucking weird. Ringworm all over that bitch now.

makes people post less.
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I didn't realize it was Cejudo's but was wondering where the hell Kelvin got the thing. Now it makes sense.

Ill-advised move but Kelvin at least deserved some attention after Whitaker pulling out the day of his title fight. And he's still a bad dude. Assuming Rob is out for the long haul then Kelvin vs Israel for the interim belt please.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Hammer View Post
    I didn't realize it was Cejudo's but was wondering where the hell Kelvin got the thing. Now it makes sense.

Ill-advised move but Kelvin at least deserved some attention after Whitaker pulling out the day of his title fight. And he's still a bad dude. Assuming Rob is out for the long haul then Kelvin vs Israel for the interim belt please.
    I heard he's out 6-8 weeks.

What I didn't like is how entitled Kelvin became. Did this kid forget about how unprofessional it was to miss weight 3 times or the fact he barely won his last fight against Jacare? He was always very humble, respectful, just didn't make sense especially with how serious the situation was. And again, why the fuck do they allow fighters to compete with ringworm and staph?????? If anything, the fight should've been called off due to Kelvin and his nasty ass.

makes people post less.
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Good point.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And where were the reserves?? This is what also happens when you have a very very weak card. The only fight I personally cared about was the Anderson fight and even that fight was an odd fight to make. Sad thing is, this is the 2nd time Whitaker had to pull out of a hometown show but damn why does he have to live so far away??!??!

makes people post less.
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Not only that but it was kind of a boring fight I thought. Looked very much like a sparring contest.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maldives
    Ya, two counter strikers with tons of respect for one another's standup. No fireworks but I still find it rather enjoyable watching them try and figure the other out.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imagine fighting your Dad that you love and he taugjt you everything.

I bet though if one of them really went for it the fight would've been over sooner than later.