Page 201 of 229 FirstFirst ... 191197198199200201202203204205211 ... LastLast
Results 20,001 to 20,100 of 22880

Thread: The NXT Thread

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mth View Post
    Alright, so predictions for tonight. Have to admit, I'm not particularly hyped for this show because it doesn't really have any of my top favorites on it but it's still all solid talent who can deliver. It was also put together and built up pretty quick so it doesn't really feel like as big of a deal. Having said that, that's why I think some big shit might go down.

I'm going to say the Power Couple gets it done and Gargano/LeRae both win their matches/titles. Both matches should be damn good, too.

Mystery person is revealed to be Ember Moon with more of a video game vibe to her gimmick.

Kushida beats Dream in decisive fashion.

Swerve beats Escobar in a banger of a match.

Speaking of swerves, I think all of Adam Cole's support for KOR will be a ruse/swerve and he'll either come down to hug him post match and beat the shit out of him or he'll cost him the match itself. KOR gets booted from the UE and we'll see KOR/Cole feuding afterwards while Kushida moves up to challenge Balor.

What say the rest of you?
    Power couple lose but would love to be wrong.

Same otherwise.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Don't mind candice but gargano is the absolute worst.

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey look, people talking about wrestling on a wrestling show.

Who would have guessed?

We're not getting a Backstreet Boy talking about his dating history.

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With a last name like "Escobar", I'm expecting the FBI to swarm NXT and arrest him for selling cocaine to half of Florida.

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kushida is fine, but I absolutely can't stand The Velveeta Cheese pedophile.

Its a match between a guy I'm "meh" for and a guy I'd want to see strung up by his thumbs if he's actually a pedo.

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why is the Stepford Wives interview girl there with Triple H if she's not asking any questions, everybody seems to ignore her, and everybody just seems to talk right to Triple H? I mean, she's not even holding a microphone.

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn, the arena looks great tonight. Loved the history package and that match was fucking killer.

I've been a fan of Damian Priest since he was still Punishment Martinez. I called him a "future star" on my old Twitter account. Wouldn't you know who called it?

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #FireVelveteenDream

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Ugh get this racist paedo off my tv.

Rajah Universal Champion Mikey73181's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s kind of odd that they put the commentary table right at ringside drawing more attention to Wade and Beth not being there, but it’s also strange having two random people sitting at the table with him that don’t seem to be doing anything.

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey73181 View Post
    It’s kind of odd that they put the commentary table right at ringside drawing more attention to Wade and Beth not being there, but it’s also strange having two random people sitting at the table with him that don’t seem to be doing anything.
    Maybe its just me, but that random woman there who isn't doing anything sort of looks like Sasha Banks. Its been a little distracting.

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Ugh get this racist paedo off my tv.
    I knew about the pedo thing, but Dream's a racist too?

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HALLOWEEN HAVOC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I need to put up with the Guitar Hero default create-a-character, but HALLOWEEN HAVOC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wasn't Swerve Scott Killshot in Lucha Underground?

Rajah Universal Champion Mikey73181's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudz Mackenzie View Post
    Maybe its just me, but that random woman there who isn't doing anything sort of looks like Sasha Banks. Its been a little distracting.
    I thought the same thing at first, with her old hair color.

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whoa, that exposed turnbuckle bar thing was like a Checkov's Gun I didn't even realize was there.

That was a really subtle setup I didn't even remember right until the finish.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Swerve/Santos was over awesome... but that ending sucked. Those false finishes were too much. For Santos to kick out after getting his arm snapped, head kicked off, and 450'd and still kick out was so ridiculous.

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Io Shirai wrestling like her name was Road Warrior Io, just completely no selling a damn powerbomb.

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NXT rehashing that stupid Bayley/Sasha Banks thing where Bayley magically became a ref by putting a ref shirt on.

Damn... no NXT Power Couple.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Toni Storm had about the intensity of a dead deer.

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, they just crammed two NXT re-debuts into one segment. I'm hyped for both of them.

Toni Storm is always fun and Ember Moon was being wasted on the big boy shows, so welcome back.

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Stepford Announcer can actually talk?

When she was in those interview segments earlier with Triple H, they could have replaced her with a coat rack and I don't think anybody would've noticed.

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Weird observation, but NXT's female ring announcer might have the bassiest voice of any female announcer I've ever heard in wrestling. She's great.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I really like Ember, but I wanted to Bo-lieve.

I'm surprised Toni isn't staying on NXT UK but she's great and will help make the roster seem less empty after the draft.

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This might be the first time I've ever seen a wrestler sell their liver in a match.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Weird observation, but NXT's female ring announcer might have the bassiest voice of any female announcer I've ever heard in wrestling. She's great.
    Not as bassiest as justin Roberts

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not as bassiest as justin Roberts
    Justin Roberts isn't, to the best of my knowledge, a woman.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Capitol Wrestling Center (fka the Performance Center) looked good. I know the higher ups wanted to change things up as Raw/Smackdown were airing there early in the pandemic tapings, so it looks like they made it happen. The name is a nod of respect to wrestling's past and NXT often looks to do that. I'm not sure about having people in attendance right now, but WWE was going to get this going when they could get the green light for it. I do like the mix of actual people and the Thunderdome-like virtual fans. More screens definitely takes away from the gym setup the PC had when no one was around. It's like Raw Underground and the Thunderdome had a baby. I like it. They did get too cute with the commentary stand-ins with Vic Joseph at the table lol.

Not a bad move at all to start with the North American championship match. Gargano is automatic when it comes to Takeovers and Priest has been on a massive role since the last Takeover. A small part of me was a little worried that their size difference could lead to an off night at the office but these two meshed together so well, and they tried a lot of tricky stuff with counters and combinations so it was good to see there weren't any major flubs. That false finish with the blatant cheating by Gargano was a great false finish. Good callback to the bump from the Bálor Takeover match but thank goodness Priest didn't have to take it again lol.

Pretty savvy of Dream to dress up like Doc Brown, considering the gimmick Kushida likes to work under. This match probably worked based on the circumstances. Kushida was out for vengeance so it wasn't going to be a technical masterpiece, and Dream isn't really geared to have those high-quality matches on a consistent basis. This did continue to hammer home the point that Kushida is done with being a nice guy and is out to wreck people. I'm sure many won't like the fact Dream got as much of the match he did but this pretty much came off as a super squash match to me. Kushida put Dream in his place. While people might not have liked how Dream was used in the match I'm sure they were happy to see Dream get wrecked after the match. I think it is telling that they didn't get cheap with reversing the decision so again, seems like a point was made to have Dream look like a chump on TV and possibly write him off.

It sounds like the crowd mix was recalibrated for the CW championship match because it seemed much louder. Scott was definitely on a mission to show out for Takeover. He was flying all over the place and his stuff looked super crisp. Escobar's dives are just fantastic and the new look of the ringside area probably makes them more punishing to take for the opposition. The help from Ashante Adonis seemed extremely unaccounted for lol but it did help even the odds for Scott. The last time we saw him was when he looked good and always got the shocking upset over Dream, so maybe he's going to get used more now? The false finishes were insane for this one. The actual finish was a bit clunky (but I do remember Escobar pulled off the pad very early in the match). It was anticlimactic because I don't think it was executed cleanly and it was way too subtle that the pad was taken off. I'm quite surprised Scott didn't get the win. Hopefully Scott has something good to work off of going forward. Maybe a pairing with Adonis could be good for both. The CW championship has been hot and cold since Escobar got it, but I think it could be set up for a good run after this Takeover.

I'm not sure Io/Candice actually got to a higher gear in a clean fashion but they worked together very well and the match was really damn good. I think the Toronto Takeover match is going to be seen more favorably but this was no slouch by any stretch. To add to that, they were also working hard and beating the crap out of each other haha. It got overbooked at the end and it really didn't need that. The heels had a hell of a night when it came to cheating. They were all trying to cheat like crazy tonight. Io was trying trying to celebrate another defense and she got her world rocked. It looks like NXT is on a mission to have a stacked set of challengers coming for Io. Toni Storm (hell yeah), a returning Ember Moon (hopefully she can stay healthy and have a character), and Rhea (who is ready to take her title back). That division, which was already thriving, just got stronger in a hurry.

O'Reilly and Bálor looked like they were set on working stiffski for that match. I liked the mocking by Bálor with the guitar strumming when he had the disarmer on. KOR's combos looked super solid when he got them going, and his selling was top notch when he had to sell his midsection after the kick. That selling helped further open the door for him to come off as a plucky underdog who was trying to have a night. The counters by both guys were really sharp. I was digging the counter off the heel hook Bálor had that led to a (VERY good) sharpshooter. I just like how the style of the match didn't fit the standard style for a Takeover main event. It was built on theatrics and technical savvy but this just hit in a much different way. The physicality was bruising and it resonated. That shot KOR hit on Bálor's jaw looked gnarly. Goodness. Brilliant match.

There was clearly going to be a post match storyline to carry things into Wednesday but that wasn't what I (or probably anyone) was anticipating. Ridge Holland being involved in anything the status of Undisputed Era seems way too soon for him, but we'll see what they have cooked up. KOR was made by the match, and Bálor absolutely delivered a high-quality match on his end.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Justin Roberts isn't, to the best of my knowledge, a woman.
    He is, trust me on this one.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Triple H Notes from after Takeover:

- Bálor's having his jaw x-rayed, O'Reilly was being evaluated.
    - Ember's return was being discussed as far back as possibly prior to her injury.
    - Playing coy or not, he said he still doesn't have any inclination of whether or not NXT is involved in the draft.
    - CWC layout changes the overall look of the PC, making for smaller areas for training but they work in small sessions and also work offsite in other locations too.
    - Spoke incredibly highly of Holland. Cited the incident with Gargano with the injury scare wasn't his fault, and feels that his upside is incredibly high.
    - Doesn't anticipate Raw or Smackdown using the CWC venue when Amway Center deal ends. Figures they will go to next available large venue. Still happy with Full Sail but CWC layout requires more space that PC provides.
    - Has seen that Bálor's NXT run has truly energized him. Cites that despite the rotating roster, the energy and passion within the walls of NXT always hits anyone who enters the building so Bálor is another example of that.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really like the CWC environment. Basically took the best of the previous set-up and the ThunderDome and merged them. Having the fan screens set back further makes them a lot less distracting and overpowering.

Priest always seems like he just raided Rhea Ripley's wardrobe. Would be nice if him, Ripley, Maverick didn't all wear the patchwork/fishnet/lace-up/studded same tights. Anyway, match was really good, as expected. Disappointed that the Power Couple didn't get it done tonight, though, soon as Johnny lost I knew Candace was going to lose, as well.

Dream's Doc Brown cosplay looked like shit. Kushida was a killer here and I was living for it. it does seem like Dream's on a bit of a humbling streak which is fine with me if he's going to be around. Still seems to me like Kushida might be getting primed to step up to Balor soon.

Really enjoyed Swerve/Escobar. Not mad to see Adonis show up, as I mentioned when he wrestled Dream a few weeks ago, I'd like to see mroe of him and the promo later in the show was good, so if this is the start of more of him, I'm on board.

Io/Candace was good but didn't really crank up to that next gear on a pure wrestling level but once the ref was bumping and Johnny came down, it at least cranked up in drama and I bought the possibility of Candace winning (even though I assumed she wouldn't since Johnny didn't). Johnny is so fucking funny as a heel now, i love his comedic facials and mannerisms and his tantrum when their tactics failed. Candace/Johnny's heel run was been a highlight of NXT for awhile now so I am pretty bummed they didn't get it done tonight, them with both belts just being kind and queen asshole dork would be magnificent.

Did not expect to see Toni Storm appear. Happy to have her on board. And got the Ember prediction right, loved the reveal, she's looking badass. Happy to see her join the scene, too. NXT's women's division is (and has been for awhile) fire and these two joining help fill a bit of the void Mia and Mercedes' departure left.

Can't say as I was super invested in Balor/KOR but I didn't skip it and it was quite good, as expected. Seems like Finn always gets his leg worked and then still does his same stomps and Coup de Gras like a bit of an idiot. They were really selling KOR as a face hard in the booth all night. Post match with Holland was quite unexpected and a bit underwhelming, i was really hoping for the UE turning on him to freshen them up and clear up their alignment issues, and as I've said, face UE doesn't change my lack of interest in them. Holland now being heel after being face for five minutes with Grimes was surprising but hey, I find the dude intriguing and will at least be interest in this UE stuff thanks to him.

Halloween Havoc! Cool beans. Seems like the right show to prominently feature my dude Dex.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Wish it was on Halloween though. I was gonna watch a few horror movies that day, but I'd totally watch NXT instead of that shit.

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wish it was on Halloween though. I was gonna watch a few horror movies that day, but I'd totally watch NXT instead of that shit.
    It’s a Saturday Halloween this year. Also daylight savings and a full moon. Bro, screw wrestling and movie night — That’s the ultimate party night if I’ve ever seen one.

But Halloween Havoc should be a pretty killer lead in to the festivities a couple days early.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Not gonna party until COVID goes away.

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not gonna party until COVID goes away.
    Covid’s basically gone where I live. If people weren’t wearing masks and all of our restaurants weren’t feeding people on the sidewalk like the homeless, you wouldn’t even realize there was anything going on at this point.

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh... wrestling... Shotzi Blackheart is annoying as fuck and I wish Paul Bearer was alive to host Halloween Havoc instead.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post

Wild guess for the mystery person at TakeOver, think it could be female so maybe Ember Moon?
    Called it on October 1st.

Good show. Slightly disappointed Swerve didn’t win especially after kicking out of the Phantom Driver but a great match nonetheless.

Nice to see Toni Storm is coming back too.

Like this aggressive streak of Kushida’s and long may it continue. If he does go against Balor it’ll be a banger.

Didn’t expect the Power Couple to win given they won on the go home show, too early for Priest to lose and think Shirai’s holding onto the women’s belt for the long haul (as probably Priest will be too). The Johnny ref stuff was amusing.

KOR/Balor was great and pretty stiff and physical. Why Holland went after Cole after just seemingly starting something with Grimes is a bit confusing (although Grimes did have a skit backstage with Lumis just after that so maybe that’s where they’re headed). I too was hoping we’d see the start of UE tension and maybe a break-up.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    The only time I've ever enjoyed Ember Moon is that Table for 3 episode with her, Bliss, and Strowman eating at Applebee's.

What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very very good show. I'm enjoying Damien more as time goes by after accepting he's not going anywhere anytime soon. I really liked him teaming up with Shirai last week.

The women's division in NXT hasn't been weak in so long and I was worried that the pandemic would limit the roster considerably but nope, it just improved with the return of Toni Storm and Ember Moon. I will say about Moon, she needs to figure out something other than just smiling. Was she another Booker T trainee? Wasn't he all shitty about people smiling all the time?

Kushida/Dream and Balor/Kyle, hard to say which match I liked better. Dream coming out looking like Doc Brown, fucking hilarious. Reminded me of when Kushida fought Kenny Omega years ago at WK and Taguchi was Doc Brown in his corner lol.

And now we're getting NXT Halloween Havoc????? Many of us have been waiting forever for WWE to jump on this name. IMHO, the best WCW ppv of the year was almost always Halloween Havoc.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I wonder if WWE is gonna start using the old WCW names because Cody's been trying to get his hands on some of them.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder if WWE is gonna start using the old WCW names because Cody's been trying to get his hands on some of them.
    Naw they've been doing it way before Cody and WCW 2.0 came along. They literally just had Clash of the Champions and they've been doing that for 10 years I think, or damn close to it. They've been doing Starrcade as a big house show for several years.

I think what it comes down to is that they just want to be original. So taking a failed wrestling promotions name doesn't exactly fit.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Bash at the Beach and Halloween Havoc are two of the best names! Halloween Havoc should have talent dressed in costumes wrestling Bash at the Beach everyone is in beachwear and swimsuits.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bash at the Beach and Halloween Havoc are two of the best names! Halloween Havoc should have talent dressed in costumes wrestling Bash at the Beach everyone is in beachwear and swimsuits.
    I hope Dream is on the card because he always has the best gear so I imagine his will be something crazy like John Cena lol. Then again, that just might make him Darren Young aka Bronze Cena.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Could also resurrect Hogwild and have henry o godwinn wrestle every match against joaquin wilde.

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once Corona clears up, it’d be super cool if WWE decided to run NXT: Road Wild at Sturgis.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Announced for this week's show: Ember Moon will appear to kick off the show, Tommaso Ciampa will be in action, as will Kushida (but not against each other...though that'd be pretty awesome).

We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    I would be all in on a Kushida/Ciampa program

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yugoslavia
    Fuck yes, that would be awesome.

Loving Kushida right now. He certainly needed the change.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'm guessing an undisputed breakup feud. Ridge Holland/Strong/Fish vs Cole, KOR, and someone else?

Kushida vs Balor maybe?

Ciampa vs Priest would be cool.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Maybe Bronson Reed for the 3rd man.

Lumis and Grimes is something I'm looking forward to.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ciampa would be a great hurtle for Kushida to have to overcome to prove he's ready for Balor.

Reed is a good suggestion for evening the odds against Holland if UE are really going to break up.

And i think I've repeatedly gone off about how much I am down for a Lumis/Grimes program.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayer View Post
    i'm guessing an undisputed breakup feud. Ridge Holland/Strong/Fish vs Cole, KOR, and someone else?

Kushida vs Balor maybe?

Ciampa vs Priest would be cool.
    My son made a good point about Ridge. He thinks that Ridge wasn't responsible. That he was simply carrying Cole out to show that someone fucked him up and it was really Bobby and Roddy. So NXT is trying to throw us off with the visual when in reality Ridge had nothing to do with the actual attack.

I was thinking maybe Ridge would be a new member of the UE replacing Kyle and/or Adam Cole but I like his theory.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's an interesting thought...could take it even further with Strong/Fish trying to frame Holland for the attack.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's an interesting thought...could take it even further with Strong/Fish trying to frame Holland for the attack.
    That's what he's thinking. I'd welcome this approach because everything else has been done over and over again.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It'd also make more sense as they seemed to have turned Holland face last week. Suddenly flipping him back heel like this seems short-sighted but if he was framed and Strong/Fish are like, "He's a violent thug!" and they can even get Grimes to back them up after last week's match, etc., then it helps to further establish him as a face. That'd definitely be more interesting.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It'd also make more sense as they seemed to have turned Holland face last week. Suddenly flipping him back heel like this seems short-sighted but if he was framed and Strong/Fish are like, "He's a violent thug!" and they can even get Grimes to back them up after last week's match, etc., then it helps to further establish him as a face. That'd definitely be more interesting.
    Yes! And that could even up the odds. Cole/KOR/Ridge on one side, Grimes/Bob/Rod on the other.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having a split of UE is something I pondered prior to Takeover, just based on the series of events that went down. It'd seem awfully lopsided based on how it was divided but there's interesting wrinkles that can be manufactured. There was something that clearly didn't pass the smell test with Takeover at the end. Cole was attacked and Fish/Strong weren't aware of what happened. That doesn't make sense as everyone was together as O'Reilly went out to the ring so someone is fibbing.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BGMaverick View Post
    Having a split of UE is something I pondered prior to Takeover, just based on the series of events that went down. It'd seem awfully lopsided based on how it was divided but there's interesting wrinkles that can be manufactured. There was something that clearly didn't pass the smell test with Takeover at the end. Cole was attacked and Fish/Strong weren't aware of what happened. That doesn't make sense as everyone was together as O'Reilly went out to the ring so someone is fibbing.
    It honestly reminds me of when DX 2 split and one side you had Road Dogg and X-Pac and the other was Triple H and Billy Gunn. It was pretty fucking clear who the WWE were wanting to push moving forward.

Fish/Strong not being around is a glaring issue for me as well. You have to think A-they were watching the match together, why wouldn't they? And B-it does make sense for Rod and Bob to be the heels so to speak because IMHO those 2 are not accepted by the fans like KOR and Cole. Roderick just has nothing to offer I'm sorry to his fans but I have always thought that he was the most boring dude in wrestling ever.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Plus Roderick is a dick.

Years ago I trained for about a year and a half with a local promotion, 2CW out of Syracuse. After I had left there was a guy named Kevin, who I trained with, that had a pretty good tag team going with another guy. These 2 faced Roderick and Eddie Edwards, I believe, in a tag match. Roderick took advantage of Kevin splitting his chest open from chops. You could tell he was having a ball just chopping this kid. Crowd was enjoying it and WOOing until it became painfully clear he was just being a dick to someone he probably felt was beneath him. He egged Eddie on who chopped Kevin a couple times but you could tell by Eddie's body language and facials that he wasn't really trying to keep the chops going. Roderick tags back in and starts the chops again. Guys chest was bleeding. Probably took 20-30 chops. I saw Kevin after, during intermission, and said hello. He didn't complain outright but you could tell by the look on his face that that wasn't planned. Later another guy I knew confirmed Roderick went and did that all on his own. I never really thought much of him but after that I could live without him being on my TV ever again.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    According to Bálor, the x-ray showed a broken jaw in two different places.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BGMaverick View Post
    According to Bálor, the x-ray showed a broken jaw in two different places.
    Anybody see when this happened btw? At first I thought it was when he hit the Coup de grace, but his jaw never made contact w/ anything after rewatching.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I noticed when he did one of his double stomps on KOR that he grabbed his jaw/mouth as he went down, i thought he'd bit his tongue leading to the bloody mouth in the latter part of the match.

EDIT;

Oh fuck, Kushida and Ciampa ARE facing each other and it's the first match of the night.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VHS View Post
    Anybody see when this happened btw? At first I thought it was when he hit the Coup de grace, but his jaw never made contact w/ anything after rewatching.
    Unless I missed it, KOR hit him flush in the jaw when Bálor was in the corner with a running knee.

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrod1983 View Post
    Plus Roderick is a dick.

Years ago I trained for about a year and a half with a local promotion, 2CW out of Syracuse. After I had left there was a guy named Kevin, who I trained with, that had a pretty good tag team going with another guy. These 2 faced Roderick and Eddie Edwards, I believe, in a tag match. Roderick took advantage of Kevin splitting his chest open from chops. You could tell he was having a ball just chopping this kid. Crowd was enjoying it and WOOing until it became painfully clear he was just being a dick to someone he probably felt was beneath him. He egged Eddie on who chopped Kevin a couple times but you could tell by Eddie's body language and facials that he wasn't really trying to keep the chops going. Roderick tags back in and starts the chops again. Guys chest was bleeding. Probably took 20-30 chops. I saw Kevin after, during intermission, and said hello. He didn't complain outright but you could tell by the look on his face that that wasn't planned. Later another guy I knew confirmed Roderick went and did that all on his own. I never really thought much of him but after that I could live without him being on my TV ever again.
    That whole "Roddy Strong is the hardest chopper in wrestling" thing used to be one of Roddy's big selling points. But damn, that does sound like bullshit.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    That whole "Roddy Strong is the hardest chopper in wrestling" thing used to be one of Roddy's big selling points. But damn, that does sound like bullshit.
    Yeah but it hit the point where literally the crowd stopped WOOing and Roddy just had this cocky smile on his face and just kept at it. He was a babyface too so it was just awkward. Just rubbed me the wrong way but maybe knowing the guy getting his chest split open like a cracked egg helped the wrong rub feeling. Of course there are always two sides to the story so who knows what was going through Roderick's head.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I trained once

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad to see Barrett back at the table and luckily avoiding them trying stand-ins again. I kind of forgot that we were going to have the CWC be the regular venue. Still really, really like the setup and it works to help distinguish itself as something different than what we're used to seeing on Monday and Friday. I may be wrong but this feels like this was maybe the second time NXT has been live live in quite some time.

Kushida and Ciampa are two dudes have been booked like forces since they came back and they're class, so you'll always say yes to a Takeover-quality match to start your show even if it's cold. Bummer that we didn't get a finish because Dream. It's telling that Ciampa was named the winner but he was clearly up against it. Kushida just looks phenomenal since he returned. More of this from him.

I'm not sure it was the smartest move to have Ember saying she was surprised they gave her a mic, indicating she's not good on the mic, but I guess she was alright with what she was given. Could have been better but that felt a little too on the nose. I kind of liked the fact that Io was rather nonplussed with what was going on with everyone in the division because they're not on her level.

Looks like Maverick got some more sun with his time off. Killer theme song for Maverick and Dain. I've questioned Dain's role in NXT for quite some time. This is quite a specialized role, probably limited, but at least they found something for him. They found use for him and Maverick continues to find moments for him to shine. Interesting pairing but it seems to be working. One day, Dain will do the dance and that'll be the culmination of all of this.

Toni got more time in her first episode back than Tegan got in several weeks to give exposition. Not sure why she needed to be in Cancun but hey, whatever works. Part of me wondered if her return to NXT was going to be as a heel but that promo package gave more of a hungry, motivated face vibe. She's a damn star for the fact she was able to cross over international borders lol.

Theory had to sell for Leon Ruff, haha. But hey, Ruff had a pretty cool dodge spot on the turnbuckles. I liked that quite a bit. Seems like they want to hammer home a theme that Theory feels like his shit doesn't stink but he's consistently put into his place. Maybe art imitating life. I've gotta say, he's really good as a prick and just good as a whole. Not a lot of holes in his game when it comes to working in the ring. The mocking of Lumis and the slither was good. For his first match back in weeks, Lumis looked pretty sharp. He's such a unique character and he works in a way you really wouldn't anticipate. I'm really looking forward to see Grimes/Lumis work together.

Indi is trying to curry favor with the Garganos, with subtle storytelling to enhance it? I'm curious to see what the end game is.

Lovely Prime Target Epilogue to the Takeover main event. The match was epic and the legitimate repercussions from it help intensified the magnitude of everything.

My goodness, what a night with Holland. The impression was that he was paid off to go after Cole. It says something for their overall outlook for Holland that he was mingling with UE, was built to look like a damn monster compared to two tough dudes in Lorcan and Burch. Then it gets scary as his leg buckled when he tried to catch Lorcan on that pescado. That is potentially going to be a catastrophic setback for Holland and a big storyline. I have to imagine Triple H is crushed, based on how he was raving about him after Takeover. He has to be gutted for Holland if this is as bad as it looked. Man, oh man.

So something is happening with Boa and Xia? Boa has been off TV for forever and a day but they've clearly got something in store for the two of them. So many things happening within the women's division.

With how themes have been changing, Ember got pretty lucky to have two themes that actually sound pretty good. It appears that she didn't have any second guessing going on, coming off the Achilles injury. Another aspect I like with what's going on in the division is that they're trying to do everything they can with Raquel and Rhea before they actually get to the one-on-one match. It's quite jarring to see Rhea overpowered by someone but Raquel makes it look pretty easy. This match definitely delivered in terms of physicality. They weren't holding back. One night, but Ember looked quite invigorated being in NXT. The brand might need the women to carry things in a big, big way for the time being and I think they're more than ready for that opportunity.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ciampa/Kushida was going really well until Dream had to show up. Not thrilled to see he's still going to be tied up with Kushida, was hopnig the injury was going to keep him away for a bit and Kushida'd be moving on. Ah well.

Ember's return promo was not that great which is funnier if the line about getting a mic was 'cuz she's got a rep as a bad promo. Regardless, her new look and entrance are super badass and a meh promo wasn't really going to hurt her return.

Ok, initially I wasn't too excited about the Maverick/Dain stuff 'cuz I knew it'd be fairly formulaic, and it is, but damn if it's not still entertaining anyway. Love their theme music and loved Maverick begging off the powerbomb while in the middle of the powerbomb. I'm going to pop when Dain does the dance, damn it, and I'm a little ashamed and a little totally ok with it. Also, my god do EverRise look like jobbers from WCW's Saturday night show or something.

Good video package about Toni. The "Toni like you've never seen before" is a bit of a cliched line, though, and it feels a bit like what Kushida's been saying with his recent change but I'm glad she's back and am eager for her to get in the mix.

I was really hoping for Ruff to get the big upset on Theory to further sell the whole angle of Theory talking a big game that gets him humbled every time but oh well. Ruff did some nice dodges but looked a little wobbly at points, particularly that last one which seemed to be improvised well into the finish. Wasn't expecting a second match and popped big when it was Dexter answering. The new theme has grown on me after listening to it a few times and now i think it's superior to his old one. Match was solid enough, Dex tends to keep it simple but the mannerisms and expressions add so much, and then he throws in those occasional feats of agility, he really seems so unique. Glad to see him get the win and very happy to see Grimey with the post-match attack. Grimes/Lumis has been a dream feud of mine for awhile now so LET'S DO IT.

Very intrigued by Indi Hartwell trying to sway the Garganos. Not the direction I expected things to go for them and seems to kill that rumor I saw about them maybe getting drafted.

Ok, so yeah, lots to say about Holland tonight, damn. Firstly, fuck if that injury is really serious and has taken him out. The injury bug seems to keep fucking things up in NXT the past few months. The paid off attack is interesting (could still be Strong/Fish who paid him). The stuff with Burch/Lorcan was very enjoyable. And then everything might've gone to fuck so there's that.

And yet another intriguing angle kicks up with Boa/Xia. So many mysteries to unfold on this show, love it.

Right, so Ember's new entrace and gear and everything are dope and then damn, she hasn't lost a step in the ring and looked great. Main event was real good. That pop-up powerbomb was a bit scary, though, but seems like everything was ok. Wondering if Rhea/Raquel weren't meant to break the table? Eclipse is such an incredible move. Would be more than happy if the Women's division got notched up to being the primary focus. They've got everything to be the premiere scene on the brand.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mth again.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    According to the NXT Injury Report, Ridge Holland "suffered a left ankle dislocation and fracture and a right knee patella dislocation and patella tendon rupture. The knee dislocation was put back in place at ringside while the ankle dislocation was put back in place in the ER. Holland underwent surgery today and is not medically cleared."

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Tough break for the lad.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not that there's ever a good time to get hurt but damn if NXT folks don't seem to get injured at the worst times. Dexter gets hurt when he qualifies for the NA Title ladder match, Kross gets injured when he wins the NXT Title, Nox gets hurt when she's in the middle of a feud with Candace, Balor just got hurt as NXT Champ, and now Holland gets hurt when he's just been inserted in a significant storyline. Lots of stuff probably planned out that has to get reshuffled and scrapped.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meltzer's ratings for Takeover 31:

Priest vs. Gargano: 3.75
    Kushida vs. Dream: 3.25
    Escobar vs. Scott: 3.75
    Io vs. Candice: 3.75
    Bálor vs. O'Reilly: 4.50

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not that there's ever a good time to get hurt but damn if NXT folks don't seem to get injured at the worst times. Dexter gets hurt when he qualifies for the NA Title ladder match, Kross gets injured when he wins the NXT Title, Nox gets hurt when she's in the middle of a feud with Candace, Balor just got hurt as NXT Champ, and now Holland gets hurt when he's just been inserted in a significant storyline. Lots of stuff probably planned out that has to get reshuffled and scrapped.
    I was thinking the same thing. Ciampa had the same thing happen a couple years back.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Something that kind of hit me over the head on Wednesday is the fact that NXT is pretty dang stocked right now with talent. Are all of them at the peak of their powers? No, but they've got a lot of talent that is trending up and we didn't even get that much for the tag division and cruiserweight division for this given episode. Like for this episode, we essentially had 4-5 different women's stories going on. They can really go a wide array of ways if they need to.

If Holland is going to be out for a while, unless I'm missing something, Theory might be a good guy to sub in place if they really want to continue the rift within UE. He's clearly been involved with Cole and Cole threatened to have the rest of UE jump him. That could be a good way to kind of twist the story with Fish and Strong opting to side with a younger prospect and have him do the dirty work. They can play it off that Holland was the first guy to go after Cole but just because he got hurt, that doesn't mean there's not alternatives to guys to take a bounty. Early on, Theory was a guy that was basically Grimes in the sense that he could work in the ring but we didn't have much of a character to work off of other than the fact he was young. We're starting to get a little more context to him now. It's formulaic but he seems like he's a guy that can have it evolve.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Announced for tomorrow:
    Lorcan/Burch vs. Fish/Strong for Number One Contendership for the Tag Titles

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Announced for tomorrow:
    Lorcan/Burch vs. Fish/Strong for Number One Contendership for the Tag Titles
    Are there any fans of Lorcan and Burch? I don't mean "oh if they're on I can tolerate them". I mean seriously, who is chomping at the bit wanting to see these 2 do well? Very boring in every aspect.

Fish/Strong.....No thanks. Whoever wins they better be putting over The Fashion Police.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Lorcan and Burch are super underrated and are over due for a lengthy meaningful program they can sink their teeth into.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrod1983 View Post
    Lorcan and Burch are super underrated and are over due for a lengthy meaningful program they can sink their teeth into.
    Based on what though? Being serious. I've seen plenty of their work spread out through 3 shows (NXT, NXT UK, and 205 Live) Plus Lorcan's stuff pre-WWE in CZW.

I think the problem is that everything they've done is so basic. It's never anything beyond being better than their opponents and that can only get you so far in pro wrestling, especially under the WWE banner where stories are a bigger part of the show than anything else.

I might need something they can sink their teeth into to see if they have anything to offer other than being bald and good in the ring lol. I just don't know if a feud with Fashion Police is where it's at. NXT is in a weird place with their tag-team division as it seems almost non-existent.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Based on I love pro wrestling. Guys are superb in the ring and like you said you want to see what else they can do. I've watched them job for years. Time for them to get a bigger piece of the pie.

It seems like a odd pairing with FP if they get the shot but odd pairings work out well sometimes. I could see Breeze selling the hell out of those guy's stuff.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ANNOUNCED FOR TOMMORROW:
    North American Championship Match
    Damien Priest vs. Dexter Lumis

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Dexter Loo Miss, he's the guy that splatters on the floor in the bathroom.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There has never been someone so boring and pointless than Dexter Loomis.

Ok maybe not as bad as Braden Walker.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I like three things about Dexter Lumis:

1. His theme, though I think he may have gotten a new one recently. His older theme was bad ass.
    2. His moustache
    3. His slither across the ring.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Announced for tonight: Gargano vs. Theory

Bit of an odd one.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Announced for tonight: Gargano vs. Theory

Bit of an odd one.
    They're adopting Indi and Theory.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Opening tag match was pretty standard fair between the two teams. Can't say as I'm excited about UE getting another title shot. Oh and there's babyface-for-three-weeks KOR out being a heel again.

Ember's pretaped promo was much better than her in-ring one last week.

More Adonis, please. Nice little match while it lasted. Very much on board for the six-man tag that this set up.

Gargano/Theory was an odd one as I said. Both heels with no real reason to care or root for either of them. It was pretty good, though.

I look forward to Ciampa killing Dream.

Shotzi vs. Candace was very good, as expected. Shotzi needs to get the Women's Title sooner or later, she's so damn good but Candace needs to get it first because the POWER COUPLE needs their gold to rule their kingdom. Indi might help make that happen at HH and I am here for it.

Happy to have Storm back. Entrance made her look like a star and then she got it done just fine. Still feel like Stone should be doing more with other wrestlers on air and not just all this talk about it.

Loving the Maverick/Dain stuff. It's predictable/formulaic as hell but it's just as much entertaining as hell, too.

I knew since it was announced that Grimes was going to cost Lumis the NA Title match but part of me was hoping maybe there'd be a swerve and his attempts would backfire. Good match. Liked that the ankle injury came into play. I assume Grimes/Lumis will be added to HH.

Spin the Wheel, Make the Deal coming back is a cool bit and adds some more uniqueness to the event.

Good show, I'm more hyped for Halloween Havoc than I was for this past TakeOver.

EDIT: Oh yeah, the thing with Xia Li is interesting. Her urgency at needing a match next week makes me feel like it's some kind of thing where she's at risk of being deported or something but I'm not sure how that would tie in to her recent heel turn stuff...
    Last edited by mth; October 15th, 2020 at 12:18 AM.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    KOR definitely slid into the leader role rather easily, with Cole out of the picture for the week. Sucks that Holland is out of the picture for the foreseeable future but the initial display of the continuation suggests that they're going to continue pushing the story that there's a bounty on UE and the mystery will still lead to someone being the boss. UE winning the tag match made sense as they're the more primed and natural opponent for Breezango. We haven't seen a lot of those two teams together so I imagine the actual match will be quite fun.

The wait-and-see approach with Bálor seems reasonable but I wouldn't have been opposed to them having an interim champion named via tournament and that person eventually taking on Bálor. This seems to indicate that the timeline isn't terribly severe and working against Bálor so they don't want to rush into anything.

Taped promo worked much better for Ember. It also did a good job propping up how stacked the division is and showing that Ember wanted to be back where she found her momentum originally. I feel like this did more work for her than anything that was done for her on the main roster. Harkens back to the Breezango promo they had when they came back in full to NXT. There's a lot of crap that has to be washed off, but NXT tends to do a pretty good job with these folks that come back after unsuccessful runs on Raw/Smackdown.

Kind of feels like they're spinning their wheels now with the CW picture, just incorporating new pieces alongside Scott.

Theory really is getting a who's who run of names for opponents in NXT. I don't know how low key it is anymore but they're really committing a lot of time to spotlight Theory. The dude won't turn 24 until August and he's getting so much run with solid or top guys on the brand and again, he's holding his own. Get this guy a more defined and less cliché heel character and we're cooking with gas.

It feels like that was the longest we've seen Raquel talk and it came off smooth. Again, I like the pacing of this program for these two. It's building at a steady pace and I'm excited to see these two square off.

Simple and to the point with Ciampa. It still feels like we've missed a key ingredient to him since he came back but this emphatic style to him suits his aura now. Dream is in for as asskicking.

Candice/Shotzi worked in so many ways. Shotzi got protected and looked strong, and Candice had to resort to shenanigans to survive. Good wrinkle with Indi and continuing that story. Feels like it took a couple of weeks into the turn but Candice is clearly in her comfort zone as a bitchy heel now. You hate to see an injury but it kind of comes across to me that Tegan's injury has opened a lane for Shotzi to emerge as the tenacious underdog babyface who is going to get a slow-burn push.

Toni's gotten like three themes in her short time in WWE and this one felt a little too on the nose lol. The overall presentation for her was solid though. She's being treated like a big deal and she got to display some vengeance with her win. The trajectory with Ember and Toni will be very intriguing to monitor.

Not for nothing, McKenzie Mitchell appears to be the next in line for the backstage interviewer for NXT. It seems like a month or two ago they were trying out different people but she fits the bill. I also notice subtle differences with how she handles the interviews. Her questions aren't utterly terrible and she usually has the opportunity to throw it back to the commentary team rather than just having to gaze off into the distance at the end.

Whoever came up with Furry and Fury deserves a pat on the back. Good on them not booking an unnecessary finish. A loss for Imperium probably wouldn't have done them any favors and Maverick/Dain aren't any less entertaining with a loss to work off of.

Xia's story hopefully has a unique finish to it. Seems like there's some kind of pressure she's feeling to perform and fix her losing streak.

Priest has a HELL of an entrance setup in the CWC. Some tweaks were made to it but I think they were all for the better. The main event just felt like it was climbing uphill a bit. Seemed pretty obvious we weren't getting a clean finish, cold match, odd alignment for the opponents. Wasn't bad but just wasn't set up for great success either.

Running it back with Candice and Io, Gargano and Priest so soon seems a little perplexing but I'm not entirely opposed to it, and it's definitely freshened up with the classic gimmick. I hope the CWC is mocked up to have the HH set.
    Last edited by BGMaverick; October 15th, 2020 at 1:20 AM.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So we're just going to act like it's cool Shotzi sold her poop online during last year's Super Bowl?

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I don't believe that, girls don't poop.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shotzi’s talented but still can’t stand her, especially that cringe howl.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    So we're just going to act like it's cool Shotzi sold her poop online during last year's Super Bowl?
    wait.....what?

I haven't watched this week's episode yet, but that is a twist I didn't see coming.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn’t know that either and had to look that up. It was photos of her poop for 5 bucks a pop.

Probably would’ve liked Shitzi Blackstool more if she charged more and actually put shit jars in the post to those dumbass fans.

Market it as Shitella.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gotta respect the hustle.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    What. The. Fuck.

I wonder if Vince gets a cut of that $5?

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shotzi Blackheart's Shots of Whack Farts?

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or Shitzi Blackshart.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yugoslavia
    I fully expect Johnny and Candice to be holding the gold after TakeOver.

Small point, but Barrett especially was speaking of Theory's 'losing streak' seemingly forgetting that he won his first match last week. Small point and I generally think Barrett has been great.

NXT UK, Dunne and Dragunov against Walter and Wolfe was cracking.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    Next you're going to go in to the NXT thread and tell people to stop talking about NXT. You are better than this, right now you are coming across as very childish and you should really utilize your free time better don't you think? You have more important things going on in your life right?
    Nash knows me too well from the Derailing Argument Thread and caught me out so may as we’ll get it over with.

Everyone stop!