User Tag List

Page 180 of 180 FirstFirst ... 170176177178179180
Results 17,901 to 17,905 of 17905

Thread: The NXT Thread

  1. #17901
    hotthickbutteredtoast mth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Sask., Sask.
    Posts
    57,511
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    282443
    Ok, just watched this week's breakout match. I need more Dexter Lumis in my life.

  2. #17902
    Wolfpac Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    31,289
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    378204
    Quote Originally Posted by mth View Post
    Ok, just watched this week's breakout match. I need more Dexter Lumis in my life.
    I didn't catch last night's show but in terms of this ROH inspired tournament, I was very impressed with BOA. Yes, he lost to Apollo Crews' smiling twin brother ACH but oh well.

  3. #17903
    Main Eventer
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,769
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    116471
    Meltzer reported that Fox is in talks in regards to NXT airing (his guess) on FS1. Again, airing on Wednesdays so counterprogramming to AEW.

  4. #17904
    Wolfpac Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    31,289
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    378204
    Quote Originally Posted by BGMaverick View Post
    Meltzer reported that Fox is in talks in regards to NXT airing (his guess) on FS1. Again, airing on Wednesdays so counterprogramming to AEW.
    Well, technically NXT is already a staple of Wednesday nights so AEW is the counter. We can't be letting AEW super marks get too full of themselves thinking WWE is trying to counter anything they put out there.

  5. #17905
    Main Eventer
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,769
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    116471
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    Well, technically NXT is already a staple of Wednesday nights so AEW is the counter. We can't be letting AEW super marks get too full of themselves thinking WWE is trying to counter anything they put out there.
    Yeah, yeah lol. I was silly in saying that but the main point is Fox is looking into the idea. As long as nothing really changes to the overall aesthetics of NXT, I see no problem with it. If it can stay as is with just a little sprinkling of Fox production, think it will have a chance to really do well for the brand, with some minimal chances of making it worse.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •