User Tag List

Page 180 of 180 FirstFirst ... 170176177178179180
Results 17,901 to 17,905 of 17905

Thread: The NXT Thread

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, just watched this week's breakout match. I need more Dexter Lumis in my life.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mth View Post
    Ok, just watched this week's breakout match. I need more Dexter Lumis in my life.
    I didn't catch last night's show but in terms of this ROH inspired tournament, I was very impressed with BOA. Yes, he lost to Apollo Crews' smiling twin brother ACH but oh well.

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meltzer reported that Fox is in talks in regards to NXT airing (his guess) on FS1. Again, airing on Wednesdays so counterprogramming to AEW.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BGMaverick View Post
    Meltzer reported that Fox is in talks in regards to NXT airing (his guess) on FS1. Again, airing on Wednesdays so counterprogramming to AEW.
    Well, technically NXT is already a staple of Wednesday nights so AEW is the counter. We can't be letting AEW super marks get too full of themselves thinking WWE is trying to counter anything they put out there.

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    Well, technically NXT is already a staple of Wednesday nights so AEW is the counter. We can't be letting AEW super marks get too full of themselves thinking WWE is trying to counter anything they put out there.
    Yeah, yeah lol. I was silly in saying that but the main point is Fox is looking into the idea. As long as nothing really changes to the overall aesthetics of NXT, I see no problem with it. If it can stay as is with just a little sprinkling of Fox production, think it will have a chance to really do well for the brand, with some minimal chances of making it worse.