Results 12,701 to 12,800 of 13686

Thread: WWE Womens Wrestling Discussion

What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Sasha and Bayley were too big names who helped kickstart it all. It did take a hit Plus I'm a cynical old fuck rather than an impatient child looking at how stop and start with the men's tag division. If they dedicated time to it sure but my cynicism remains intact for now.
    People need to be realistic then they wouldn't be so cynical. They did help kickstart it but it's still a very new division that needs time to grow. They can afford to take a hit like losing Sasha Banks because they have a very entertaining team right now holding the belts.

I knew from the jump to expect the least because Vince is not a tag-team guy. He's not exactly a women's wrestling type of guy either. And in a company where his word is final (and rightfully so), we're going to get some odd approaches to tag-team wrestling as it is. Right now I'm digging what they're doing even if I find it a little bit of a hot mess.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Nia and Tamina were going to rule the women's tag division until Nia got hurt. I hope she's doing ok.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    People need to be realistic then they wouldn't be so cynical. They did help kickstart it but it's still a very new division that needs time to grow. They can afford to take a hit like losing Sasha Banks because they have a very entertaining team right now holding the belts.

I knew from the jump to expect the least because Vince is not a tag-team guy. He's not exactly a women's wrestling type of guy either. And in a company where his word is final (and rightfully so), we're going to get some odd approaches to tag-team wrestling as it is. Right now I'm digging what they're doing even if I find it a little bit of a hot mess.
    There-in lies the problem and the reason for my cynicism. Vince is not a tag team guy. Will he have the patience to keep this up knowing his recent flippant behaviour when it comes to booking not just tag teams but in general.

Don't get me wrong, I dig the Iiconics and laugh at what they do on the mic, but how far can it go? I'm willing and in fact welcome to be proved wrong.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wrong thread.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Regarding the Kabuki Warriors name....
    Quote Originally Posted by gerweck.net
    The Smackdown Live women’s tag team of Kairi Sane and Asuka were dubbed the Kabuki Warriors. Late yesterday, Asuka shared a tweet offering up some background behind the word Kabuki or “Kabukimono.” You can check out her tweet below.

Asuka wrote on the Kabuki Warriors, “Kabukimono 傾奇者 Sengoku or Edo-period eccentric who attracted public attention with their eye-catching clothes, peculiar hairstyle, and weird behavior.”

Paige also recently commented on the team name, saying they girls actually wanted “Kabuki” in the name. However, they originally wanted “Kabuki Girls,” which was changed to “Kabuki Warriors.” She wrote in response to the critics of the team name, “You know it was the girls who chose their name right? Well technically they wanted “kabuki girls” but it was changed to kabuki warriors. Chill.”

ASUKA / 明日華

@WWEAsuka
    Kabukimono 傾奇者
    Sengoku or Edo-period eccentric who attracted public attention with their eye-catching clothes, peculiar hairstyle, and weird behavior

8:55 PM – May 14, 2019
    Whoomp, there it is.

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "The Kabuki Experience".

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The UK brand is pretty fierce at the top with Toni, Rhea, Piper, and Jazzy.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BGMaverick View Post
    The UK brand is pretty fierce at the top with Toni, Rhea, Piper, and Jazzy.
    I really wish we could get those folks onto the main rstoer's women's scene. Could be fire.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't wait for Io Shirai to debut on the main roster.

The UK brand does have a handful of very solid female talents right now that I wouldn't mind seeing. The WWE need to really look at certain talent that are taking up a paycheck such as Alicia Fox and free up some of that main roster money.

Someone tried to spit on Instagram that Alicia Fox is one of the most loyal WWE talents on the roster.....Like any other promotion was hollering at her to come over and she just stayed loyal to the WWE all these years lol. Dude, she's getting fucking 6 figures to do nothing. It's like thinking your dog is loyal because every meal you give the little fucker a Frisco burger from Hardees. Of course he ain't going anywhere, he's getting a Frisco burger whereas elsewhere he'd be getting kibble.

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are no Hardees in my area. If there were, I'd go get a Frisco burger now for myself, and another for my loyal, kibble-eating dog.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 3puppies View Post
    There are no Hardees in my area. If there were, I'd go get a Frisco burger now for myself, and another for my loyal, kibble-eating dog.
    And that dog will hate you forever if you stop giving him the Frisco haha!

Champion of the Sun
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't wait for Io Shirai to debut on the main roster.

The UK brand does have a handful of very solid female talents right now that I wouldn't mind seeing. The WWE need to really look at certain talent that are taking up a paycheck such as Alicia Fox and free up some of that main roster money.

Someone tried to spit on Instagram that Alicia Fox is one of the most loyal WWE talents on the roster.....Like any other promotion was hollering at her to come over and she just stayed loyal to the WWE all these years lol. Dude, she's getting fucking 6 figures to do nothing. It's like thinking your dog is loyal because every meal you give the little fucker a Frisco burger from Hardees. Of course he ain't going anywhere, he's getting a Frisco burger whereas elsewhere he'd be getting kibble.
    I highly highly doubt she's making 6 figures.

And now I want a Frisco burger.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I justvhad to Google a pic to see how it looks:

That's an odd shape for a burger bun but holy crap that looks massive and delish! Goodby heart probably.

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Alicia Fox is making a high-five figure salary for what she actually does, then its too much.

She's the least important woman on the roster. Lowest on the talent depth chart. I'm not saying they couldn't do more with her, but if she's making six figures, then some of the girls that are actually in featured spots better be getting seven. Because the pay scale's all off.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    I justvhad to Google a pic to see how it looks:

That's an odd shape for a burger bun but holy crap that looks massive and delish! Goodby heart probably.
    Looks like Jack in the Box, aka, heart attack on a bun.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Lana goes on Twitter and claims that she's had like 10 ideas she brought to creative that she's seen other women doing on t.v. What I hate more than anything is what we call "Vague-book" Stems from Facebook where some crybaby would go "Having a horrible time with this" and someone goes "What's wrong?" And they respond with "I don't want to talk about it" Or when someone insults someone without mentioning who they're talking about.

Money says Lana didn't come out and say "Here's what I pitched and this person is doing it" because she knows it's horseshit. Did she pitch calling herself "The Man"? If you look at the last year of what creative has done with the women, there's basically nothing that we haven't seen 10000 times.

Lana was probably like, "What if I walk out to the ring and climb the through the ropes and pose?"

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Lana goes on Twitter and claims that she's had like 10 ideas she brought to creative that she's seen other women doing on t.v. What I hate more than anything is what we call "Vague-book" Stems from Facebook where some crybaby would go "Having a horrible time with this" and someone goes "What's wrong?" And they respond with "I don't want to talk about it" Or when someone insults someone without mentioning who they're talking about.

Money says Lana didn't come out and say "Here's what I pitched and this person is doing it" because she knows it's horseshit. Did she pitch calling herself "The Man"? If you look at the last year of what creative has done with the women, there's basically nothing that we haven't seen 10000 times.

Lana was probably like, "What if I walk out to the ring and climb the through the ropes and pose?"
    Well we don't know one way or the other but Lana does come off as a person that always has an idea. Whether they're good or not is another matter.

I feel like she and Rusev are both frustrsted for the same reasons. Early success. A TON of effort was put behind the both of them from day one. For John Cena. They built Rusev up as an unstoppable monster. For John Cena. But of course Rusev can't cut a top level promo so they had Lana, dressed to kill, go out there and just slaughter on the mic. For John Cena. Then mania came and Cena got to defeat his big evil foreign baddy. And then it was over.

Well they tried for a second to see if Lana could be the next Sable or Sunny but this era of wrestling fans don't care nearly as much about that kind of thing as they used to and the push quickly ended.

And that's it. Rusev is never going to have the machine behind him again. He only ever did for one reason. John Cena. Lana is one of the hottest women walking the earth during the first ever period in WWE history when that doesn't mean all that much if you can't put together a decent match.

I get their feelings. But if they really feel like they can be bigger stars in AEW or Japan then by all means stop signing those extentions. Otherwise get used to what you've been for the last few years because that's the norm. And it's not changing.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid_Planet View Post
    Well we don't know one way or the other but Lana does come off as a person that always has an idea. Whether they're good or not is another matter.

I feel like she and Rusev are both frustrsted for the same reasons. Early success. A TON of effort was put behind the both of them from day one. For John Cena. They built Rusev up as an unstoppable monster. For John Cena. But of course Rusev can't cut a top level promo so they had Lana, dressed to kill, go out there and just slaughter on the mic. For John Cena. Then mania came and Cena got to defeat his big evil foreign baddy. And then it was over.

Well they tried for a second to see if Lana could be the next Sable or Sunny but this era of wrestling fans don't care nearly as much about that kind of thing as they used to and the push quickly ended.

And that's it. Rusev is never going to have the machine behind him again. He only ever did for one reason. John Cena. Lana is one of the hottest women walking the earth during the first ever period in WWE history when that doesn't mean all that much if you can't put together a decent match.

I get their feelings. But if they really feel like they can be bigger stars in AEW or Japan then by all means stop signing those extentions. Otherwise get used to what you've been for the last few years because that's the norm. And it's not changing.
    I used to be negative about that Rusev-Cena situation but it would be like King Kong Bundy being pissed that he wasn't still on top after the Hogan feud. Some talent are groomed and used for a specific reason. And maybe the too much-too soon effect hit Rusev and Lana.

But let's also not forget that Lana pretty much fucked them by sabotaging the storyline with Dolph and Summer Rae. That feud starts and the next thing you know Rusev proposes to her in real life and she puts it on social media like 2 weeks into the feud. It killed the entire angle completely. All we got out of it was this:

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not unheard of. This happened with Maxine, aka Catrina in Lucha Underground. She came up with several ideas for herself that were taken and used for other women. One specific example was Aksana.

Perez explained, "I got myself over with the fans and at the end of the day, there's a lot of politics going on backstage. Aksana was found by somebody important backstage, so that became their girl. That push, it just happened so randomly that one day (laughs), one day I pitched a storyline that I spent time writing—very long time—and I had my jet black hair with bangs, the black catsuit on, which people kinda remember from the FCW days when they see pictures and I was the General Manager of FCW, so it only made sense. I wrote and pitched the storyline of going up to SmackDown and seducing Teddy Long and eventually trying to take over SmackDown. When I pitched that storyline to the writers and the boss man, I had to cut a promo, I had to have a match and pitch the storyline. Within twenty-four hours, the very next day, I walk into FCW and I'm sat down and I'm told that I have to change my hair and my entire look. And I ask why, and they said it was too similar to Aksana. Well, you gotta remember, the day before that, she was bleached blonde, playing the Aksana, kinda ditsy, hosting "The Aksana Show." So within twenty-four hours, she had jet black hair, was wearing a black catsuit and that following week was getting sent up to SmackDown to seduce Teddy Long. So call it what you must, but it was definitely very, very, very extremely similar (laughs) to what I wrote and what I pitched. And then after that, I was asked to actually help her with her promos, so it was a pretty good shot and slap in my face."

She continued, "I got back up; I changed my hair, I changed my outfit, which I ended up wearing; the black full-piece garter outfit, which ended up being my main one and I changed everything and I did what I had to do to make myself different once again. This happened on more then one occasion where my stuff and the stuff I've written and pitched—and I'm not the only one in the business that happened to, but that was pretty blunt and obvious (laughs). To the point that when I walked into the arena of FCW, the boys kinda went silent and were just staring at me because they knew."
    https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/20...er-and-584502/

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And the crazy thing is how over Rusev Day got. He could have been a monster face if WWE had put even the slightest effort into capitalizing on it. Yet another easy opportunity that fell into Vince's lap that he squandered. And now Brock is back because that's all he knows how to do.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I appreciate that example of 2 women I completely forgot about and rightfully so because I thought that Aksana was Maxine. Shows how much I paid attention. lol.

How far were the supposed to go with Rusev Day? That shit was some low card jobber routine. They went as far as they could with it without making Rusev look like a cornball. It was a super corny comedy gimmick that imo hurt Rusev more than any other point in his main roster career.

I would like to know what Lana is claiming were her ideas. Again, not a lot of originality left in wrestling. Especially with how the women are presented.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New Day's gimmick is about as corny and bottom of the card as you can get, but they made it work. Kofi wouldn't be WWE champ without it.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
    New Day's gimmick is about as corny and bottom of the card as you can get, but they made it work. Kofi wouldn't be WWE champ without it.
    The New Day had a lot more going for them other than constantly saying shit was Rusev Day. Personally, I don't like New Day that much and I liked the Rusev Day stuff even less. It was so dumb and I'm glad they dropped it....I think they dropped it I don't know, Hulu cuts out almost everything involving Rusev lol.

Champion of the Sun
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great night for the women's division, and even better night for Bayley. That was some nice storytelling. Happy to hear that the girl is still pretty damn over with the crowd. Also, go to Diva Dirt for a chuckle. The "women's wrestling fans" are LIVID over there. Like, calling for Bayley's head livid.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffyRocks View Post
    Great night for the women's division, and even better night for Bayley. That was some nice storytelling. Happy to hear that the girl is still pretty damn over with the crowd. Also, go to Diva Dirt for a chuckle. The "women's wrestling fans" are LIVID over there. Like, calling for Bayley's head livid.
    I'm going to take a wild guess and say they were rooting for Naomi.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am going to take a wilder guess and say they are all Dana Brooke marks.

Champion of the Sun
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dana and Mandy marks for sure. Tons of “anyone but Bayley” “Bayley didn’t need the win” and “WWE prioritizes 4HW above everyone else.” That last one is the real kicker. The 4HW are pretty universally hated (with a few exceptions) on a website that prides itself on women’s wrestling. It’s both baffling and endlessly annoying.

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly, the worst thing that Lana ever did was become an actual wrestler.

She was great as the Natasha to Rusev's Boris. As a wrestler, she's like the equivalent of a kid who still uses water wings being dropped out of a plane with his ankles covered in weights over the ocean. She's not ready for it.

Lana worked with Rusev, as a package. Hell, she worked with Rusev and Aiden English when they were a team. But as a wrestler she's so far behind the curve she can't see the turn. She's not good and her offense doesn't look like it could crack an egg.

She should just give it up and step back from the ring. Go back into managing. Even if its not with Rusev.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The "We want Lana!" thing is one of the few times Vince has listened to fans recently, but he went about it the wrong way. No one wanted to see her wrestle.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you're saying the chants need to be more specific?

"We want Lana...in a more managerial settings, perhaps with her own stable. Please make sure you keep the same outfits"

Its just crazy enough to work.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I told everyone from the start that they would fuck up Lana by misunderstanding those chants. They were showing appreciation for the work she was doing as a heel with Rusev. So they turn her babyface and put her in that Dolph feud which had a snowball effect as mentioned earlier about the tweet.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
    So you're saying the chants need to be more specific?

"We want Lana...in a more managerial settings, perhaps with her own stable. Please make sure you keep the same outfits"

Its just crazy enough to work.
    I think you might be on to something

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like a chant you'd hear at some NXT UK event.

Bayley came out one time and they sang an entire song from the 50's.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Close...the 60's, haha.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All I know is that it was in the movie "Dirty Dancing" and it pisses me off that I even know that.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's take ownership of this. Stop blaming creative for our shortcomings.

We have failed the WWE by being less specific than we need to be. Moving forward, let's coordinate on twitter the specifics of our chants in advance. As a bonus, Michael will reinforce this by mentioning 20 times that the chant is trending.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If anyone else is wondering where Ruby Riott's disappeared to, it looks like she's injured. Just saw this...

"One down, one to go!"
    And from WWE.com...
    According to WWE.com:

Raw Superstar Ruby Riott underwent successful surgery yesterday to repair a bilateral injury to her right shoulder, WWE.com can confirm.

Riott will receive surgery for the same injury on her left shoulder at a later date.

As we previously reported, The Riott Squad were split up in the Superstar Shakeup when Liv Morgan was drafted to SmackDown. Liv and Ruby recently reunited, however, on WWE’s European tour.

No word at this time on how long Ruby will be on the sidelines.
    Last edited by mth; May 22nd, 2019 at 9:30 PM.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aw that sucks. I just assumed they were done with her now that the Riott squad was over. She's so good. They have no idea what they have with her.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All of the Riot squad are in limbo right now. I'm guessing the split was because Ruby was going to be on the shelf for a while. I hope they have something soon for Liv and Sara. Liv poked fun at it.

Bagel
    I like Liv. I think she's still got a lot of room for improvement. Sucks about Ruby's time on the shelf, even though they separated them from a group. I was just thinking the other day how I didn't even know who the women's tag champs were currently until the Iiconics showed up. They made a big thing about the belts leading into WM and though they set up Kairi and Asuka as the next challengers it just feels devalued a great deal.

Champion of the Sun
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
    I like Liv. I think she's still got a lot of room for improvement. Sucks about Ruby's time on the shelf, even though they separated them from a group. I was just thinking the other day how I didn't even know who the women's tag champs were currently until the Iiconics showed up. They made a big thing about the belts leading into WM and though they set up Kairi and Asuka as the next challengers it just feels devalued a great deal.
    I mean right after WM, they broke up the inaugural champs in Sasha/Bayley and the Riott Squad, while Tamina/Nia disbanded because of Nia's injury, and Beth/Natalya because... I don't know... Beth was just doing it for a few weeks I guess... like, literally 4 teams are broken up just a week after the belt is defended at WM. It's like the WWE actively wants the women's tag division to fail.

They literally just have three teams now, right? IIconics, Fire and Desire, and Kabuki Warriors... anyone else? I guess you have Vanessa Borne and Aliyah and Shayna's friends down in NXT, but literally no one cares about any of those women...

Edit: https://www.forbes.com/sites/blakeoe.../#316ce0704c2d

This article says it way better than I.
    Last edited by BuffyRocks; May 23rd, 2019 at 2:24 PM. Reason: Found an article

Bagel
    I'm sure it will cycle back around at some point and seem intriguing again, but a long title reign for Asuka and Kairi seems like the safest bet until someone else moves up from NXT. I totally forgot there were even womens tag titles in existence for them missing on the MITB card (unless I missed something). Gave us a reason to pay attention with Bayley & Sasha until they didn't, now Bayley gains momentum and that's one team down. If they cared as much about making it work as they did about the Revival shaving each other's backs then it could be successful.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
    It's sad but the women's tag belts were probably never a thing Vince was going to whole heartedly get behind.

I mean he doesn't give a shit about the men's tag division.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems simple even if you don't have a deep division. I mean, I'll be honest, not totally hating what they've done with the belts. I wasn't high on Sasha and Bayley for the long-term. The only reason I was really down with it was to maybe open up a few spots on the singles side. Usher in some new blood then bring them back into the mix. They're super young and while I don't know if Sasha Banks physically could go another 15, Bayley seems like she could.

But right now you could it off the teams and loose affiliations we're seeing. We just saw the McMahon Twins aka Charlotte and Lacey Evans so there's something they could revisit. The core teams are good enough but we need to definitely see more. If they built it around the Kabuki Warriors, IIconics, Fire and Desire. That's not horrible and better than what we've seen other promotions that weren't all female try to pull off.

This just had a few snags. As it was pointed out, Sasha and Bayley broke up, Nia was hurt, Beth was in it for the fact that her and Natalya were sort of a team back in the day.

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sasha Banks has the tendency to work sloppy and hurt herself pretty often.

She's a 50/50 kind of athlete. 50% chance she could have a 15-20 year career at her age and 50% that she'll snap her head off on a dive and wind up like Paige before she's 30.

At least Bayley works safe. When your finisher is a damn belly-to-belly suplex, you can wrestle forever. Just ask Shane Douglas.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stick Sarah Logan with Viking Raiders but get them in a feud where they can do some mixed match situations so she can get in the ring and not just manage them.

Not sure what to do with Liv on Smackers, I'm not really sure she's good enough to fly totally solo but not really sure who to pair her with. Maybe a tag team with Carmella to go after the Women's tag titles? Continue Carmella's association with R-Truth and he can be their manager/goofy-ass mentor.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mth View Post
    Stick Sarah Logan with Viking Raiders but get them in a feud where they can do some mixed match situations so she can get in the ring and not just manage them.

Not sure what to do with Liv on Smackers, I'm not really sure she's good enough to fly totally solo but not really sure who to pair her with. Maybe a tag team with Carmella to go after the Women's tag titles? Continue Carmella's association with R-Truth and he can be their manager/goofy-ass mentor.
    Make her the resilient, resourceful 24/7 champion.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems simple even if you don't have a deep division. I mean, I'll be honest, not totally hating what they've done with the belts. I wasn't high on Sasha and Bayley for the long-term. The only reason I was really down with it was to maybe open up a few spots on the singles side. Usher in some new blood then bring them back into the mix. They're super young and while I don't know if Sasha Banks physically could go another 15, Bayley seems like she could.

But right now you could it off the teams and loose affiliations we're seeing. We just saw the McMahon Twins aka Charlotte and Lacey Evans so there's something they could revisit. The core teams are good enough but we need to definitely see more. If they built it around the Kabuki Warriors, IIconics, Fire and Desire. That's not horrible and better than what we've seen other promotions that weren't all female try to pull off.

This just had a few snags. As it was pointed out, Sasha and Bayley broke up, Nia was hurt, Beth was in it for the fact that her and Natalya were sort of a team back in the day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudz Mackenzie View Post
    Sasha Banks has the tendency to work sloppy and hurt herself pretty often.

She's a 50/50 kind of athlete. 50% chance she could have a 15-20 year career at her age and 50% that she'll snap her head off on a dive and wind up like Paige before she's 30.

At least Bayley works safe. When your finisher is a damn belly-to-belly suplex, you can wrestle forever. Just ask Shane Douglas.
    Sasha has a death wish, unlike Bayley. I'm kind of worried if she does go to AEW. She may take even more risks than she already does to prove how much she was wasted in WWE and end up in early retirement.

Liv is friends with Mandy and Sonya, so she could make a threesome with them. Keep the pink hair and blue tongue, but change up her ring gear to match theirs.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Liv (former gf of Enzo) and Carmella (former gf of Big Cass) would be interesting if they just did a female version of Enzo/Cass lol.

We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Liv (former gf of Enzo) and Carmella (former gf of Big Cass) would be interesting if they just did a female version of Enzo/Cass lol.
    Neither of them is seven foot tall unfortunately.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still think the 24/7 title and giving her a platform is the best usage for Liv, all things considered. It's a flawed landscape now with the wild card element. Even before that, it was very hard for midcard or undercard performers to get reliable TV time. At least with this, she can get on TV, show some personality, and have the chance to use it to springboard into more consistent time going forward.

Champion of the Sun
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm legit into this.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BGMaverick View Post
    I still think the 24/7 title and giving her a platform is the best usage for Liv, all things considered. It's a flawed landscape now with the wild card element. Even before that, it was very hard for midcard or undercard performers to get reliable TV time. At least with this, she can get on TV, show some personality, and have the chance to use it to springboard into more consistent time going forward.
    Looking back, did anyone benefit from the 24/7 rule for the Hardcore championship? Maybe Crash I guess as he was the centerpiece but I can't think of a single wrestler who came out of that hot mess looking like anything other than a joke.

The thing with Liv is that, just like the other 2 girls in that stable, she wasn't ready for the main show. At all. Maybe if she came up as part of something bigger, but still she's about 2-3 years away from really needing to be on the main roster, same goes for Logan. Ruby, she's been in the game for many years but again, too soon. Didn't really get to establish herself in NXT and then she just has this lame thrown together stable of a viking girl trained by Madman Pondo and Enzo's ex.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking back, did anyone benefit from the 24/7 rule for the Hardcore championship? Maybe Crash I guess as he was the centerpiece but I can't think of a single wrestler who came out of that hot mess looking like anything other than a joke.

The thing with Liv is that, just like the other 2 girls in that stable, she wasn't ready for the main show. At all. Maybe if she came up as part of something bigger, but still she's about 2-3 years away from really needing to be on the main roster, same goes for Logan. Ruby, she's been in the game for many years but again, too soon. Didn't really get to establish herself in NXT and then she just has this lame thrown together stable of a viking girl trained by Madman Pondo and Enzo's ex.
    Crash Holly is more relevant than Liv Morgan so I’d say that’s a step up for her if she’s remembered in that way because she’s likely not going to be remembered with the current trajectory. That’s not a knock on Liv but beggars can’t be choosers at this point. Your idea probably is unlikely because that would insinuate that they reference two people they want no part of right now. Pairing her with Carmella isn’t a bad idea but being so on the nose with a redo of Enzo and Cass doesn’t seem optimal.
    Last edited by BGMaverick; May 24th, 2019 at 6:26 PM.

Champion of the Sun
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hard disagree on Ruby. She was super ready for the main roster. Her mistreatment on the main roster is to no fault of her own. She's solid on the mic and is legit one of the better women's wrestlers.

Sarah, who was awesome on the indies as Crazy Mary, barely had any time in NXT at all and was fast tracked to the main roster. She definitely could have used at least a year down there. And Liv was really starting to come into her own in NXT, and like you said, could have really benefitted from more time down in NXT. At this point, I really think she and Carmella could make a believable tag team.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Liv should spend some more time on NXT. I don't mean that as a knock at all. I like her character.

I honestly think that after Shayna gets called up, there's a lot of room for some other females to step up in NXT. Another year or two building up down there, and she might be ready for bigger things.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hard disagree on Ruby. She was super ready for the main roster. Her mistreatment on the main roster is to no fault of her own. She's solid on the mic and is legit one of the better women's wrestlers.

Sarah, who was awesome on the indies as Crazy Mary, barely had any time in NXT at all and was fast tracked to the main roster. She definitely could have used at least a year down there. And Liv was really starting to come into her own in NXT, and like you said, could have really benefitted from more time down in NXT. At this point, I really think she and Carmella could make a believable tag team.
    I never saw a lot of her indie work so maybe people see something I don't. But she didn't do anything in NXT and since she's been on the main roster she's just kind of there.....I could blame it on the main roster's treatment of many NXT talents but just listen to her talk. She's an ok worker, and I don't know anything about her.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ronda easily destroying the Riott Squad by herself on more than one occassion didn't do Ruby any favors. She was set up as a potential threat for the Women's titles early on, but ended up as a joke after multiple humiliations. Ronda also squashed her at Elimination Chamber. They did have a more competitive match on RAW the next night, but then it was back to business with Ronda's judo throw of death.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never saw a lot of her indie work so maybe people see something I don't. But she didn't do anything in NXT and since she's been on the main roster she's just kind of there.....I could blame it on the main roster's treatment of many NXT talents but just listen to her talk. She's an ok worker, and I don't know anything about her.
    She may not have had a catch phrase or a T shirt selling before they brought her up but she's a fantastic worker and they are shit short on those in the division right now. It wasn't surprising when they called her up so fast. They need women who can make the other, far less talented women, look passable.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What should be next for Becky Lynch after Lacey Evans?

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    italy
    Mandy and Sonya even I feel we have seen it a hundred times. Btw Sasha was right about the Women's Tag division, it just weirdly benefitted Bayley and no one else.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What should be next for Becky Lynch after Lacey Evans?
    If the word about Sasha and Vince having a meeting to cool things down is true, I want heel Sasha vs Becky. Great matches and good promos and it will simply kick ass.

Otherwise Becky is too hot a commodity to waste on another up and comer. So anyone that's a vet. Maybe a best of with Naomi.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would be pretty cool if heel Sahsa returned without any news or promotion or anything, just Becky wins a match on RAW and heads up the ramp, we think they're going to cut to commercial and then BAM, someone decks her from behind the curtain. Then Sasha just beats the shit out of her at the top of the ramp ending with a Bank's Statement dead center of the stage.

Champion of the Sun
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would be pretty cool if heel Sahsa returned without any news or promotion or anything, just Becky wins a match on RAW and heads up the ramp, we think they're going to cut to commercial and then BAM, someone decks her from behind the curtain. Then Sasha just beats the shit out of her at the top of the ramp ending with a Bank's Statement dead center of the stage.
    Take my money. Write for WWE.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feel free to Paypal me whatever you think that's worth...

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah that would be the ideal way to do it. Something out of nowhere and vicious. Really get it set in people's minds that we'really dealing with heel Sasha now. And I think her look an entrance could use some updating. More bling and maybe an entourage.

Just bought a 360!!!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think Sasha should be rewarded with a title feud so soon after returning.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpowers_55 View Post
    I don't think Sasha should be rewarded with a title feud so soon after returning.
    Why not? She has history with both champions especially Bayley. She's one of the top wrestlers, super over, can do it all really. We literally have no idea what's been going on with her and the WWE. The guy who reported that she was apparently throwing a bitch fit about losing the titles came out and tried to say he never "reported" it yet he did, so that right there should make people question the validity of any rumors.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpowers_55 View Post
    So the audience should be punished with something less entertaining so Sasha can "learn the lesson" you think she should learn?

Fuck that. I want a good wrestling show. Not a fair one.

Banned
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I'd rather Sasha not return at all.

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sasha is way overrated. She's good, but she's not nearly in the same league as Charlotte, Becky, Asuka, or Paige when she was healthy.

Bayley needed to get away from Sasha.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sasha is good when she's not crying about everything.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sasha is way overrated. She's good, but she's not nearly in the same league as Charlotte, Becky, Asuka, or Paige when she was healthy.

Bayley needed to get away from Sasha.
    I disagree. I think Sasha isn't someone that can have a good match with EVERYONE, but she pulls her own weight against the names you mentioned that she's wrestled. I'm actually surprised you don't think she's in the same league as Becky Lynch who I personally find to be a very average female wrestler. She's not Dana Brooke bad or Cameron bad but I've never watched a Becky Lynch match and thought "wow she is incredible"

But she's also someone who can hold her own. Sasha's just a little too sloppy for me but I still think she's very very good.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The fact that Sasha posted a picture of her as NXT Champion, when she was a heel, and that she's "found herself" makes me think she's coming back as a heel...

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The fact that Sasha posted a picture of her as NXT Champion, when she was a heel, and that she's "found herself" makes me think she's coming back as a heel...
    I think she should come back to NXT. Fuck it. That brand is stellar and while they do have quite a few women, there aren't a lot of women that are drawing me in. Who beyond Shayna do they have as a credible heel? Nobody. Everyone that's good is a babyface. Everyone that's heel other than Shayna are too green to really hold their end of the stick.

I saw she changed her social media to her real name. I'm like, who the fuck is Mercedes? And one of the pics she tagged Kalisto's wife so that threw me off even more lol.

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Becky is far better than Sasha, especially in the promo area, but also in how much better her offense simply looks. But it is not just the ring matches that matter, its how much WWE fans simply wanted to see more from her. Her promos and story resonated better with the crowd than anything else in WWE since probably Daniel Bryan's Mania 30 story. Despite having a broken face, she still kicked butt.

The similarity with the DB Mania 30 story is key - the fans understood that Bryan and Becky were not designated to be in the main event at mania months ahead of time, but the fans demanded it anyway. No doubt in my mind that Becky benefited from the story of the fans not wanting to be told what we want to watch, but I think that Becky's story will be remembered a long time from now. She has overachieved.

Not the case for Sasha. There's nothing Sasha has done to make me think she deserves to be in the top tier of the women's division. For all the hype Sasha had coming in, she has not really delivered that much - she has totally been an underachiever.

Charlotte came in with high expectations, and has delivered on them, if not surpassing them. Very hard to do when they were so high to begin with, but she consistently has great matches and at least a very good story, that fans want to go out of their way to see.

I think the jury is still out on Asuka. I am hopeful, but not confident, on how the Kabuki Warriors story will play out, but I look forward to the matches in the inevitable breakup between her and Kairi.

The women on the current active roster who have overachieved the most, in my mind, are a tie between Carmella and Alexa Bliss. The expectations for both were pretty low when they came in. Bliss is so good on the mic, she single-handedly defeated the annoying "What?" chants. She's earned the Moment of Bliss talk show.

Carmella also over-achieved way more than expected. She had a very good heel title run, extending Ellsworth's shelf life, but her matches were certainly not five star. But when that run ended, she successfully changed her character and helped rejuvenate R-Truth's career. She knows her role, and fully embraces it - and her recent match with Lacey Evans showed she has gotten better in the ring. I want to see more from her.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think she should come back to NXT. Fuck it. That brand is stellar and while they do have quite a few women, there aren't a lot of women that are drawing me in. Who beyond Shayna do they have as a credible heel? Nobody. Everyone that's good is a babyface. Everyone that's heel other than Shayna are too green to really hold their end of the stick.

I saw she changed her social media to her real name. I'm like, who the fuck is Mercedes? And one of the pics she tagged Kalisto's wife so that threw me off even more lol.
    I hadn't thought of the NXT pic being a sign she was going there but yeah, that's actually an interesting idea...

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Her wrestling is so much better as a heel. Everything about her offense in NXT was designed to be mean and nasty and agressive. And she was good at it.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hadn't thought of the NXT pic being a sign she was going there but yeah, that's actually an interesting idea...
    I mean, her and Bayley did show up in NXT saying they would even defend the belts there so who knows. It wouldn't hurt. NXT is a much much bigger brand than it was when they'd send Tyson Kidd, Justin Gabriel, Cesaro, and Titus do work with people. Now I could totally see a top tier talent going there and helping out. I mean, they have done that with developmental for years, going back to the OVW days when shit even The Undertaker worked a match I believe.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Becky is far better than Sasha, especially in the promo area, but also in how much better her offense simply looks. But it is not just the ring matches that matter, its how much WWE fans simply wanted to see more from her. Her promos and story resonated better with the crowd than anything else in WWE since probably Daniel Bryan's Mania 30 story. Despite having a broken face, she still kicked butt.

Ok I just figured you were talking about in-ring ability as opposed to the total package because someone like Asuka for example isn't exactly a promo queen lol.

I think Sasha has delivered. Her matches with Charlotte were incredible. But I do agree that she has had duds as well. I still wouldn't leave her out of the top tier discussion. She CAN cut great promos and she CAN deliver in the ring better than most. Her sloppy execution at times does keep her out of the elite but that's ok. She's kind of like Cena. Cena v. Otis from Heavy Machinery might not be that good compared to if AJ Styles fought Otis. But John Cena against AJ Styles is one of the best match ups in WWE history. Because Cena when put up against the elite can rise to the top.

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She's no John Cena, she's more like an RVD. More than just pretty good, and can be fun to watch, but sometimes sloppy, flippy floppy, and not an all-time great.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She's no John Cena, she's more like an RVD. More than just pretty good, and can be fun to watch, but sometimes sloppy, flippy floppy, and not an all-time great.
    How dare you not consider RVD an all-time great! lol. But I think I get what you're saying.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mickie James does indeed have a torn ACL and will need surgery.

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mickie James does indeed have a torn ACL and will need surgery.
    John Canton and the rest of Mickie's fanbase are devastated.

If WWE can work it out with her, Sasha/Becky is your Summer Slam main event. I guarantee it.

Also, I've gotten into Twitter bitch fit arguments with people saying that everyone who's calling Sasha "whiny and entitled" and etc are only doing it because she's a woman and they're all sexist pigs. Then they compared Sasha leaving to Dean Ambrose.

When I explained the difference; that Deano went out on his back to everyone cold as a banker's heart, except for a couple of Shield nostalgia matches and Sasha just took her ball and went home after she lost the tag-team titles, without so much as a goodbye, everybody gave me shit. They couldn't see the difference. That Sasha was an unprofessional bitch and that Ambrose did everything right.

Some people.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People get too wound up in that shit and hold wrestlers to odd standards.

Do people realize how "unprofessional" Bruiser Brody was? He used to flat out tell promoters to go fuck themselves if he didn't like what they had him doing. He'd hold up shows for more money and all kinds of shit. And good for him.

These people were the same ones who got mad at Austin for "taking his ball and going home" meanwhile half of them if not more probably quit numerous jobs without so much as a "fuck you I quit."

It's goofy the standards we hold performers too. Sure it's commendable when someone goes out like Ambrose. But also it's just a different way of thinking. Ambrose doesn't wanna burn a bridge. Sometimes people get so mad at work that they don't give a fuck what bridge they burn. They just want out. It's fine.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The reality is Dean was getting booked the same way he's been booked for a while. He was never a dominant wrestler. The guy did the fucking job to Elias in Elias' first match didn't he? Swear that happened, not 100 on it.

Dean was also being catered to so he wouldn't leave no matter how hard they tried. It was weird on WWE's part.

Sasha Banks....Nobody that matters has spoken up and said this is what's going on. They're keeping her off t.v. for a reason. She doesn't get to decide when she wants to come to work unless she's hurt or she needs personal time for family issues, something along those lines. Most of the time when someone is off t.v. it's either they have nothing for them or they're planning something and want them to be off t.v. to not oversaturate them and kill them with having them do stupid shit.

But in a way, if we're feeding into the rumors, maybe they are purposely keeping her off t.v. to spite her and giving all her buddies championships and big feuds as a way to see, look @ what you're missing out on because you took issue with a booking decision. But I don't really buy that. Did they deserve a longer reign? In hindsight I would say yeah because what the fuck are the IIconics doing? They're fucking great, but they aren't even really feuding with people. Same goes for the Raw and Smackdown tag-team champs so I guess it's nothing out of the ordinary lol.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Think how much the pecking order among the 4 Horsewomen has changed in the last couple years. It used to be:

Charlotte > Sasha > Bayley > Becky.

Now, it's:

Becky > Charlotte > Bayley > Sasha

Wrestling is a weird business.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
    Think how much the pecking order among the 4 Horsewomen has changed in the last couple years. It used to be:

Charlotte > Sasha > Bayley > Becky.

Now, it's:

Becky > Charlotte > Bayley > Sasha

Wrestling is a weird business.
    And a year ago at this time it was Charlotte > Sasha > Bayley >Becky

The reality is there is still an extremely small % of women in the WWE compared to men and that's understandable because there are more men in the business. So with the women there's only so much room and Charlotte's really been the only female consistently in the main event whereas every one else, including The Man, are cycled through. I can't even remember Charlotte not being a factor in the women's championship scene since she won the NXT title years ago.

Champion of the Sun
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chiming in to say... IDK, I just really like all four of the Horsewoman pretty equally, though I certainly understand the rankings among them. And I think a fatal four-way between them now would demolish their pretty epic match back in NXT. I legit remember watching that match, after being away from wrestling for a bit, and vividly remember saying to myself, "Wow, these four can really go!"

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chiming in to say... IDK, I just really like all four of the Horsewoman pretty equally, though I certainly understand the rankings among them. And I think a fatal four-way between them now would demolish their pretty epic match back in NXT. I legit remember watching that match, after being away from wrestling for a bit, and vividly remember saying to myself, "Wow, these four can really go!"
    That was a great match and it was really, imo, the match that put Becky into the spotlight as a solid talent.

Champion of the Sun
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was a great match and it was really, imo, the match that put Becky into the spotlight as a solid talent.
    Totally! That and Becky vs Sasha in NXT (some PPV) are early signs of a great superstar in Becky.

I know some people think it is cool to hate on Becky now (I get it, she's popular), but I think she is an incredibly talented wrestler. Like Bayley, those two are (in my opinion) more technically sound than Sasha or Charlotte, but Sasha/Charlotte make up for it by letting anyone and everything beat the absolute shit out of them in a match. Like I said, I think I am just a big fan of all four of those wrestlers.

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bayley is still maybe a half-step behind Becky and Charlotte, but she is impressing more and more lately. She used to telegraph too much, or have to get into the right place before taking a bump, and the flow of the match would not be that smooth. Sasha in particular still seems to have this problem, and it makes her matches look more like a series of spots, instead of a story. And a lot of Sasha's offense always seems to look weak.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a bit confused by some recent booking decisions.

What happened to Paige and the Kabuki Warriors? I think they were last seen on the May 14th episode of Smackdown. They had been feuding with Mandy and Sonya, but now Mandy's feuding with Carmella. Asuka and Kairi were at the show in Tokyo, but nothing on the main roster post MITB.

It looked like they were setting up a match between Alexa and Nikki and the IIconics. Now, Alexa is the #1 contender for the Smackdown Women's title. Maybe they just want to even the score between Bayley and Alexa, and when that's out of the way, further the feud with the IIconics. Or the feud will be a factor, and the IIconics will somehow cost Alexa the match or cause Nikki to do it accidentally.
    Last edited by Sasori; June 7th, 2019 at 1:12 PM.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just guessing but I'll go with Vince doesn't care for them.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It sucks that Paige finally gets back on TV and now she's gone again. I read an article by someone who was upset because Paige, a white woman, is speaking for two Asian women. They'd prefer it if Asuka and Kairi spoke in Japanese and then Paige translated it for the audience They must feel terrible that Brock hardly gets to speak for himself.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What they took her off the angle or fired her?

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Can somebody tell me what exactly makes the Ilonics worthy of the spot they’re in? Lacey Evans too, for that matter?

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyson View Post
    Can somebody tell me what exactly makes the Ilonics worthy of the spot they’re in? Lacey Evans too, for that matter?
    Extremely entertaining heels. Peyton, extremely hot. The problem isn't so much the IIconics but the WWE not really booking them in anything other than coming out and insulting the talent/fans. There are more wrestlers that are doing entertaining shit without a dance partner(s) than there are entertaining storylines.

Lacey Evans is a great worker, awesome character, a breath of fresh air.

I guess you'd have to break down what you personally feel makes someone WORTHY of a spot in wrestling.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know Lacey is good, but her work lately has been absolute piss poor. I watched her recent outings and was just blown away by how many sloppy spots she's had... made me think "What the hell is going on here?"

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    grenadines
    I thought lacey's opponents were responsible for those blown spots.

I saw mandy rose at the grocery store. Good for her.
    Last edited by corinoismybestfriend; June 11th, 2019 at 1:26 PM.