User Tag List

Page 12 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,200 of 13686

Thread: WWE Womens Wrestling Discussion

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well to be fair, the WWE did give Jillian a semi-push as Divas Champion and her little feud with Melina which produced some of the worst spots ever. Then there's Gail who has a history of botching in her WWE matches. So those could be reasons why they're not being pushed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Then again if given the time to work a good match, you may not see as many blotched spots. If you're trying to put 10 minutes of wrestling in 4-5 minutes you're bound to make mistakes.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know how relevant time was in Jillian and Melina botching the same move for weeks, which happened to be Melina's finisher done successfully on numerous occasions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Impressed with Gail kim and Jilian match on the latest superstars.good match.Jilian best match ever.Normally she is put in tag matches,she didn't get a chance to show her skills in the ring.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought the battle royal was very well put together, one of the better ones they have had.

Bring Back Dawn Marie!! GoofyGreekGuy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Layla's tits looked great on NXT tonight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoofyGreekGuy View Post

Real Madrid
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    she has muscular arms. is she training to be a wrestler?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe Savannah will finally be utilized on SmackDown! (since they are in need of Divas more so than RAW).

Also, with news of the next WWE games coming out, I think it's time that we start guessing who is in and who is out in terms of Divadom for SmackDown! Vs. RAW 2011 this year. Last year we had 13 Divas ... my guesses for this year are:

1.) Trish Stratus - unlockable
    2.) Maryse
    3.) Beth Phoenix - Road to WrestleMania should feature her this year.
    4.) Michelle McCool
    5.) Melina
    6.) Layla
    7.) Jillian Hall
    8.) Alicia Fox
    9.) Gail Kim
    10.) Kelly Kelly
    11.) Eve Torres
    12.) Natalya
    13.) Serena (even though she doesn't wrestle, she has been featured prominently as Punk's valet)

I would also like to think that they may very well include Savannah and Vickie Guerrero as NPC's this year; I would be completely shocked if they included Vickie as a playable character as she has been more active in the ring lately.

Once more unto the breach Pipkin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperHero! View Post
    Layla's tits looked great on NXT tonight.

Award Winning Radishes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They all appear to be bulging well in the appropriate places

Champion of the Sun
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr McGregor View Post
    They all appear to be bulging well in the appropriate places
    I wish I could rep you for this, but I need to spread it around more.

Still... smiles all around

Award Winning Radishes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aww

Honestly, I can't stop looking at it now

Champion of the Sun
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know it doesn't mean a whole lot, but have any women ever made it in the top 10 of the Power 25? Lay-Cool is at 12 right now. I must say, I am very much a fan of Lay-Cool and would like to see this double title reign last for some time (without the obvious turning on each other that is likely to happen at some point).

I really want to get into this Maryse/Eve feud, but it just seems to be missing the whole storyline aspect. Maryse is really fun (or funny?) to watch and wrestling wise Eve is the fastest learner to come out of the DS since McCool.

I still would like to know why the Bellas and Rosa are employed.

I like how they are kind of having a mini Fox/Kim feud. Likes.

Intercontinental Champion Andru's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffyRocks View Post
    I know it doesn't mean a whole lot, but have any women ever made it in the top 10 of the Power 25? Lay-Cool is at 12 right now. I must say, I am very much a fan of Lay-Cool and would like to see this double title reign last for some time (without the obvious turning on each other that is likely to happen at some point).

I really want to get into this Maryse/Eve feud, but it just seems to be missing the whole storyline aspect. Maryse is really fun (or funny?) to watch and wrestling wise Eve is the fastest learner to come out of the DS since McCool.

I still would like to know why the Bellas and Rosa are employed.

I like how they are kind of having a mini Fox/Kim feud. Likes.
    I am pretty sure both Beth Phoenix and Trish Stratus have been in the top 10 at some point.

Cruiserweight Champion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J.C View Post
    Anyone seen the Superstar matches?

Gail Kim and Jillian IMO may have had one of the diva matches of year, just wish they had some story going into it.. Why are they stuck on Superstars and not on RAW, it has gone back to how it used to be with RAW featuring Trish Stratus matches and all the better matches being on Heat.

Tiffany and Michelle was an ok match, I think Michelle does well in carrying the less experienced ladies to good matches, she also seems quite innovative with ways to get into her finisher.
    I agree with this. The Jillian Kim match was pretty good. If they made mistakes in the past then forgive them and give them the opportunity now. I will argue that they are a lot better than who they have in the ring right now fighting for the titles, namely Kelly Kelly...hell half the roster.

Secondly, I remember a long series of really good HEat matches in 03 between Jacqueline and Molly Holly. They also incorportated Molly and Jazz vs. Jackie and Ivory which was in my opinion really one of the most underrated diva matches that got zero attention because it wasn't on RAw. I don't think many of the divas can do what these four ladies did today.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQQWpIf19OY"]YouTube- Molly Holly & Jazz Vs Ivory & Jacqueline (Heat) (1 Of 2)[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5WiKYfRDug"]YouTube- Molly Holly & Jazz Vs Ivory & Jacqueline (Heat) (2 Of 2)[/ame]

Champion of the Sun
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Gail vs Fox match tonight is equally impressive.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love Team Lay-Cool with Kaval.

I just love the fact that he's this short, tough-looking wrestler ... with this big, deep, butch voice ... and he's being treated like a "cute, little wrestler" by his Diva pros, LOL. If he or "Michael McGillicutty" do not win this season of NXT, I will be disappointed. PMS had Meat ... and sadly, although the guy was the son of a legend and looked hot and was a decent wrestler, he never went anywhere. The Beautiful People had Kip ... which actually made Billy Gunn somewhat entertaining.

I would like to see this partnership continue after NXT, maybe bringing back the role of the valet with Team Lay-Cool being valets for Kaval and pushing him towards the top of the roster ... loved when the Pros beat down the Rookies on the premiere, and loved how Layla got all jazzed after slapping Kaval after she did the "give me a big hug" gesture hahaha. With Vickie being friends with Lay-Cool, they could help get Kaval big-time matches since she's "SmackDown's Consultant."

In other news, Melina is the third Diva to get a Mattel action figure, set to be released in August with basic series five ... Kelly Kelly ships in September with series six.

I think it's somewhat off that Melina has been gone all this time and we've seen nothing impressive from Kelly and they both get action figures before Layla and Michelle ... I'm kind of hoping for a Lay-Cool two-pack though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love that heat match, only annoying bit was the interruption in the middle.

Gail and Alicia was equally as good, they work really well together. I'm quite surprised at Alicia's strength the only women I have seen take a hurricarana from the ropes other than Roxxi from TNA, might have something to do with the height.

Champion of the Sun
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gail and Alicia definitely have chemistry together, that is for sure. But why do they keep referring to Gail as a two time women's champion...?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gail and Alicia definitely have chemistry together, that is for sure. But why do they keep referring to Gail as a two time women's champion...?
    Maybe it's their way of acknowledging she was a former Knockout champion, without mentioning TNA?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blast from the past, the titantron that everyone shit on back in 2004, honestly tho, it wasn't worse than Michelle's old theme that was recycled like 3 times after it was used.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5nnuBr_MFE"]YouTube- Maria 1st Titantron[/ame]

Instagram: TigerZebracorn Suraj's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tamina has her section up in the divas page on wwe... she's not on the top bar with the faces, but in the raw superstars and has a diva splash page thing. in case anyone was interested.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Preview:
    Divas Championship Fatal 4-Way Match
    June 20, 2010

When Eve, Gail Kim, Maryse and Alicia Fox get together at Fatal 4-Way this Sunday, the sexy, smart and powerful women will be kicking, hitting and battling it out like brides-to-be at a wedding dress clearance sale. The big prize, however, isn’t a bronzed groom, it’s a golden butterfly – the Divas Title.

While Eve currently reigns as Divas Champion, her nagging nemesis, Maryse, has been pining for the title ever since the two separated in February. During the Viewer’s Choice Diva Battle Royal, the conceited Canadian sharpened her attack against Eve by enlisting the help of Jillian. After punishing the current Divas Champion, the Monday Night Mean Girl heaved her from the ring – along with Jillian – to prevail and send a clear message: She wants to reconcile with the Butterfly Title.

For their part, Kim – herself a former Women’s Champion – and Fox seem to have grown tired of playing the part of bridesmaid. While each has provided a strong tag team partner for Eve and Maryse, respectively, they both now appear eager to take center stage and walk down the aisle with a victory.

Be sure to catch all the action live June 20 at 8/7 CT, only on pay-per-view.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope Alicia or Gail wins but I'm sure Maryse will win.

Champion of the Sun
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually want Eve to retain, so she can move into a program with Gail or Alicia. Over Maryse.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's fine too, I just don't want to see Maryse win.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Alicia should get the belt. If they're giving the titles to people like Eve and Layla, I think Alicia is worthy. She's solid enough in the ring, plays her character well (what little of one she has, but when she gets to talk/act, she does a good job), and she's hot and would be a fresh champ.

Champion of the Sun
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mth View Post
    I think Alicia should get the belt. If they're giving the titles to people like Eve and Layla, I think Alicia is worthy. She's solid enough in the ring, plays her character well (what little of one she has, but when she gets to talk/act, she does a good job), and she's hot and would be a fresh champ.
    Agreed. I don't know... I would just like to see Eve have a real chance as a good champion. People stand up and cheer for her when she walks out. It's just an average cheer, though.

I'd love to see Eve and Alicia or Eve and heel Gail move into a program...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to see Gail win, she's atleast fun to watch with her innovative offense (by Diva standards). Maryse is the only one of the 4 that has a character so she doesn't really need a title to get TV time. Eve and Alicia are both blah in the ring, nor do they have characters, Eve is just the smiley face and Alicia is 2010 version of Kristal Marshall except better in the ring but less attractive. With that said, I see Eve retaining. I don't think Eve will drop the title until Melina returns and then they'll have Maryse take the title from Eve so she can feud with Melina.

"It's all fake anyway, honey, dont'cha know?"
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man, Beth leaving has absolutely killed my interest in either of the Women's divisions. On Smackdown, Lay-Cool are fine but seeing them feud with Kelly and Tiffany is a snore. The Divas division was a trainwreck to me long before Beth got injured anyway so that isn't any better.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I kinda agree with that. But I was entertained by Mickie's feud with LayCool. I think with Mickie and now Beth out, there's a lack of a strong opposition for LayCool.

The Raw Divas have been terrible for awhile so that's nothing new. But SD! actually had a pretty strong run with the Divas up until recently. It isn't going to happen, but I wish they'd reach out to Trish or Lita to come back and feud with LayCool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TP1 View Post
    Alicia is 2010 version of Kristal Marshall except better in the ring but less attractive.
    What?

Cruiserweight Champion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alicia Fox is a beautiful women, but like what WWE does to most of their "ethnic" women, they ugly them up. Also, giving them that hair color Alicia, Jazz, Kristal & Jackie all had the same hair color.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never understood why they felt the need to always make the black women seem less attractive. They never do that with other ethnic women.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think they've really uglied Alicia up, other than some of the terrible hair styles she's sported...but who's to say they weren't her own choice?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    True but who would want such an ugly hair style? It's not flattering at all.

Cruiserweight Champion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Isn't it a wig, a bad one at that

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Christ people.

We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Gail still looks fantastic.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by toady View Post
    What?
    I find Kristal more attractive. Alicia's big head and eyes remind me of an alien. And Kristal might of had the best body of any Diva in history, big tits, tiny waist and big ass.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I find Kristal more attractive. Alicia's big head and eyes remind me of an alien. And Kristal might of had the best body of any Diva in history, big tits, tiny waist and big ass.

I guess we can agree to disagree.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stunner. And I don't mean Stone Cold's finisher.

Cruiserweight Champion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its soo much they can do with Alicia, have her re-enter a program with Edge

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think Alicia is unattractive, I just think Kristal is hotter. I'd like her a lot more if she looked like she does in those photos on a regular basis. When she's on Raw she looks rather skinny and the Kane hairline she has isn't sexy.
    Last edited by Tim; June 20th, 2010 at 12:40 AM.

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it possible that we could stop being misogynistic for 5 seconds in a row?

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Five WHOLE seconds?!

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe 5 individual seconds in a random 10 second span.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude, this is the Divas thread. Might as well tell Christmas time to stop being festive.

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If being festive was really fucked up, then I would tell a Christmas tree to go fuck itself, and kick Santa in his jolly nutsack.

Neither would do any good, but it would make me feel better about the world.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now I have the image of the Turks kicking Santa in the nuts in my head. Thanks.

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Turks have no truck with jolly fat men.

Other than Heidegger.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HEIDEGGER IS SANTA!

Gwahahahahahahahaha

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by toady View Post

I guess we can agree to disagree.
    I have barely ever seen any woman in my life more attractive than that.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah that is a good picture. Shame she never looks like that on TV. She should wrestle like that, it could be a new gimmick. Fuck bikini contests and what not, they should have a "Topless Divas with one arm covering their tits" match. A lot of the women wrestle like they only have one arm anyway.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's always this one too:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So who's dumb decision is it to have her look like this whenever she's on TV:

Cruiserweight Champion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think Alicia is unattractive, I just think Kristal is hotter. I'd like her a lot more if she looked like she does in those photos on a regular basis. When she's on Raw she looks rather skinny and the Kane hairline she has isn't sexy.
    I think its because she's wearin a lacefront wig

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So who's dumb decision is it to have her look like this whenever she's on TV:

Possibly her own.

Intercontinental Champion LUNATIC's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With the amount of time thy're on the road most black females have to resort to wigs,weaves,or braids. Otherwise the constant heat from perms and chemicals to make the hair straight or mainstream woulds cause they're hair to fall out. Look at how much flack Layla got when her hair was curly. Alicia just wears terrible wigs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cewsh View Post
    Is it possible that we could stop being misogynistic for 5 seconds in a row?
    If it means allowing Alicia Fox to be verbally besmirched then you and your anti-misogynistic beliefs can go straight to hell Mr Cewsh......Straight...to...Hell!

.....review that bitch!

........i apologise. I may have overeacted a little there. We're just lucky you didn't mention Shelly

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats to Mr. Alicia Fox on the title win.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES, C'MON!!

Happy that Alicia is the champ. Happy that Eve is not. Let the good times roll.

Champion of the Sun
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool, congrats to Alicia. Hopefully she can garner a better heel reaction than Maryse. Perhaps we can get some bland face Gail vs some bland heel Alicia or some no character Eve vs a bland heel Alicia. Or maybe we can get the return of Melina and have her flop around in the ring (I bet she has some tweet or blog about how she is glad Fox won, but wishes it would have meant more or something dumb). Or maybe Maryse could speak French and laugh and fool people into thinking she has a character.

Whatever, at least the Bellas seem to be stuck on Superstars or not doing anything at all. I say keep Gail and Eve in the title hunt, throw in Jillian and take out Maryse.

Congrats to Alicia for reals though. While I would like to see the women have a little bit longer run with the titles for a tad longer than a few months, it's good that they are giving who will be the future of the Womens division (Eve, Mayrse, Alicia, and even Layla) a title run to see how the crowd will react.

EDIT - Here is a really terrible version of the match on youtube! [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCaanZ_8N84"]YouTube- Divas champion?[/ame]

I didn't feel like listening to the teenagers comment, so I watched it without sound.

Now, maybe the absence of sound made it different for me, but I thought that was a really good showing from all 4 women. Really, really good. I kind of take back what I said... all those snide comments above. I still think all 4 girls are lacking seriously in the character department, but they all performed the shit out of the match tonight. Actually a lot better than the Kelly matches we have been getting on SD! Maybe Melina will return there instead of Raw... hopefully.

Let Jillian in on the Divas title now!
    Last edited by BuffyRocks; June 21st, 2010 at 1:07 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or maybe Maryse could speak French and laugh and fool people into thinking she has a character.
    Hey man, the random ability to speak French is considered massive character development these days. Just ask Gail Kim! Damn that Maryse for overshadowing her with more mainstream French-speaking skills, she's as bad as Trish Stratus when it comes to overshadowing others!!

In seriousness, I'm kind of intrigued that Alicia won the title. Eve really did nothing for me as a champion to be completely honest. I think I'll actually watch Raw for the first time in like a month tomorrow.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is Alicia a heel or face?

Award Winning Radishes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably a heel, but it doesn't really matter either way. To me this feels like they've finally acknowledged Alicia as a decent performer and the belt going to somebody credible in the ring gives it a bit more value. Pretty much any title change from this match would have done the same, but I'm pleased that Alicia's got some recognition and I hope she carries the attention.

Alicia

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm glad Alicia won and thought the match was good and well put together, I actually didn't know who was going to win although I was fully behind Gail, I'm glad Alicia won and at least it will be a bit more interesting than watching Maryse winning/losing the belt.

Champion of the Sun
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Victoria's page has been added back to the WWE Alumni section. In an interesting note, I wasn't aware that other divas such as Mickie, Maria and Katie Lea were also added to the alumni section.

PS- Great show from Natalya and Tamina last night, as well. I'd say last night, all of the Raw women at the PPV gave a great show
    Last edited by BuffyRocks; June 21st, 2010 at 1:28 PM.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is Alicia a heel or face?
    Heel. Even though she turned on Ryder a few weeks ago, she has still been booked in matches against faces ever since and has been doing heelish things in them.

I forgot to say that it was really good to see Natalya back in action last night for the first time in ages. Would love to see her start getting more ring time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad to see Alicia pick up the Diva's Championship. Both Eve & Maryse have been boring as champions, and unfortunately, I do not see Gail ever winning a championship as long as she is in the WWE. Alicia was the right choice! She is a great worker and hopefully this means we will get to hear more about her and she can develop a consistent character.

Also...On an interesting note, before Layla won the Women's Championship, the last African American woman to hold a championship in the WWE was Jazz back in 2003. And now we have Layla & Alicia, both whom are African American, as champions!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    Glad to see Alicia pick up the Diva's Championship. Both Eve & Maryse have been boring as champions, and unfortunately, I do not see Gail ever winning a championship as long as she is in the WWE. Alicia was the right choice! She is a great worker and hopefully this means we will get to hear more about her and she can develop a consistent character.

Also...On an interesting note, before Layla won the Women's Championship, the last African American woman to hold a championship in the WWE was Jazz back in 2003. And now we have Layla & Alicia, both whom are African American, as champions!
    is layla african american? wasn't she born in england, and is moraccan... so she's like african moraccan? or african british? i'm confused. sorry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suraj View Post
    is layla african american? wasn't she born in england, and is moraccan... so she's like african moraccan? or african british? i'm confused. sorry.
    I have no clue. Maybe I will just re-phrase and say Black woman

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, Layla's not African American in the slightest.

Maybe you should say non-Caucasian.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Black. Just say black.

Champion of the Sun
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -- Apparently in reference to WWE's Lay-Cool act, an upset Angelina Love wrote the following on her Facebook account Friday night while watching television: "So this is what I get for quickly flipping thru the channels on a friday night......a blonde & a brunette blatantly ripping something off........BRUTAL!!!"

The TNA Knockout made similar remarks online last year after Maryse took a page out of "The Beautiful People" playbook by spraying Mickie James with hair spray during an episode of Monday Night Raw.

"You can try, but you cant and you never will be TBP!!!," Love angrily typed on MySpace. "The Beautiful People- often imitated, NEVER duplicated!!"

Days before Love's latest remark, Layla responded to those accusing her and Michelle McCool of ripping off TNA Wrestling's "Beautiful People" act, writing on Twitter: "Cuz all of the tweets about this subject For the Record I do Not watch TNA So copy cat thing... kinda NOT!! This is All I will say Done!!"

Damn, those TNA Knockouts sure do have a huge chip on their shoulders. I don't think of them as ripping off TBP at all. They are two women seen as a tag team (sometimes with Vickie) or a stable and personally I find them way more entertaining that TBP. And unlike lots of other women, Lay-Cool happen to get mic time. If the Bellas had mic time would they be another rip off?

Or, if Love really wants to play the rip off game, she should remember the all female group PMS. Or how about the short lived Vince's Devils? Girl still seems to be upset that she was fired from WWE. Sad.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Delusions apparently run wild throughout the Beautiful People. I'm just waiting for the next interview in which Velvet Sky brags about how the Knockouts are so much better at wrestling than the Divas when, you know, she's one of the Knockouts.

Champion of the Sun
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PT*Paratroopa View Post
    Delusions apparently run wild throughout the Beautiful People. I'm just waiting for the next interview in which Velvet Sky brags about how the Knockouts are so much better at wrestling than the Divas when, you know, she's one of the Knockouts.
    Haha!

The Knockouts were the better division for a time. But what I never liked about TNA, especially the Knockouts is how they are purposefully trying to pick some fight with the WWE Divas (even that way too pretentious "we aren't Divas" commercial) and I don't believe the WWE Divas have ever tried to fight back. It's quite hilarious when you think about how many of the Knockouts are/were ex-WWE employees. Of the 8 women listed in the actual division 4 of them have been fired by WWE (Love, Wilde, Lacey, and Daffney) not to forget that Christy was an employee (the original DS winner, at that), too. The funniest part is that Velvet tried out for the Diva Search and didn't even make the cut because she looks like high school drop out trailer trash.

They may not be perfect, the better women's division between the two companies, to me at least, is the WWE Divas.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TNA's division is pretty awful these days now that they don't have Kong, Melissa, Roxxi, Gail, Jacqueline, etc. WWE at least has Beth (although she's injured), Lay-Cool (man, since when do I compliment Michelle so much? ), Gail and Natalya.

Just bought a 360!!!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I doubt Layla even identifies herself as Black.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    There's also Naomi Night, who was crowned the first ever FCW Diva's champion this week on FCW TV, defeating Serena in the Main Event of the show.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFHgZjxnL_M"]YouTube- mikie 002.MOV[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=affRU_sBMTo"]YouTube- mikie 003.MOV[/ame]

Midcarder
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperHero! View Post
    Black. Just say black.
    Trust me as a black man, No body is gonna fault you for saying Black. Honestly i've personally never met another black man that had a problem with calling people black or being called black. Sometimes that PC crap does more harm than good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Savannah released
    Written: June 23, 2010

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of NXT season one announcer and WWE Diva Savannah as of today, June 23, 2010. WWE wishes Savannah the best in all future endeavors.

WWE.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoofyGreekGuy View Post
    Savannah released
    Written: June 23, 2010

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of NXT season one announcer and WWE Diva Savannah as of today, June 23, 2010. WWE wishes Savannah the best in all future endeavors.

WWE.com

She was good in the ring too. Shame she never showed it in the WWE. Then again with the way the division has been, should we be surprised about this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That sucks, she was pretty good as an announcer.

Never got to see her in the ring.

Midcarder
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn, that sucks. I hope she sticks with wrestling, she was pretty good for a beginning from what I saw of her FCW matches. They really could've used her on Smackdown.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't they just hire another Asian model a couple of weeks ago? Clearly there's only room for two Asian chicks on the roster at one time, just ask Lena who got released at around the same time that Gail was rehired. (Although that was a massive upgrade.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    who is ashley valance? she's the new diva in the diva focus...

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/phot...oducingashley/

EDIT: i googled her... and now i know... i guess she is the savannah replacement. brutal.
    Last edited by Suraj; June 24th, 2010 at 7:52 PM.

Go Vikings!!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Fuck off ho. I want my Savannah back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed. I liked Savannah

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Johnny Ace's hiring methods in full form

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know who that girl is above but I like her, reminds me of Rachel Bilson.

I just watched Raw and that tag match probably wasn't the best way to debut a new champion. I found Khali scratching his leg on the apron more interesting than watching Eve and Alicia wrestle. They should of just given the Divas title to Natalya, she's a much better wrestler, she's more over, is currently involved in a feud and it'd be kinda cool to see the Harts all with a title.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going to a RAW live event in a few hours. I am curious as to see which divas match will take place as A.Fox is now the champion, however only Eve and Maryse are scheduled to appear, along with Natalya courtesy of THD.

I'm expecting Maryse will just be with DiBiase, and possibly a Divas Championship match with Eve vs. A.Fox (If she appears).

Ill post pics after!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know who that girl is above but I like her, reminds me of Rachel Bilson.

I just watched Raw and that tag match probably wasn't the best way to debut a new champion. I found Khali scratching his leg on the apron more interesting than watching Eve and Alicia wrestle. They should of just given the Divas title to Natalya, she's a much better wrestler, she's more over, is currently involved in a feud and it'd be kinda cool to see the Harts all with a title.
    Alicia's jumping knee was pretty great. And Eve sold it perfectly. Highlight of the match for me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too bad the Bellas are on RAW. They would be nice valets/managers for Cody Rhodes. With him being "so handsome" and all it would make sense for him to have to women. And the switcheroo gimmick should really be done by heels.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I have never understood how the Bella Twins were supposed to be faces. The only "character" they have is a blatant heel tactic and they aren't even endearing about it; they just out and out cheat in their matches. The funny part is that recently it doesn't even help them win now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So RAW was fun last night...

Maryse accompanied DiBiase to the ring. She really didnt do much besides chat it up with Justin Roberts during the match, and shoved her hand in some woman's face who was sitting near us.

Diva's match was Eve vs. Alicia for the Championship. I have to say the match was really good. Eve was a little spotty at times (She missed a dropkick, what a surprise, and she didnt really connect with her standing moonsault). Overall it was a nice match which saw Alicia retain with her scissors kick. Alicia pretty much owns!

Alicia played the heel great. At one point she left during the match and grabbed her title and shoved it in people's faces screaming she was the champion.

AJ Lee also made an appearance as the guest hostess. So I am guessing she will be making her debut on the main roster in the very near future. I never used to find her all that attractive, but she looks completely different in person and is very hot!

Eve is another one who is awesome to look at in person. I may not be her biggest fan but there is no denying she is extremely attractive. And the crowd loved her!

Photos from the event ...

Champion of the Sun
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Raw is going to get AJ, then maybe Gail can sneak her way over to SD! where they need her.

Great photos Andrew! Glad to hear that those two are performing well and that Maryse is valeting. I think this will be a great move for Maryse and DiBiase They look good together!

And I still think Eve's dropkick looks great, even if she has missed connection a few times (she has hit it countless times, everyone just comments on the few times she hasn't) and her top rope moonsault has been looking better each time she does it. I still feel good about liking Eve. I was on of the first to jump on the McCool and Alicia Fox band wagon back years ago and now everyone loves them... just saying