User Tag List

Page 6 of 137 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE Womens Wrestling Discussion

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UncannyIowan View Post
    I'd put Stephanie maybe at 15 if we consider her on-screen character and what she brought tot he table and what her actual INFLUENCE was. When you don't really like a character it's pretty hard to justify in an unbiased fashion why they are where they are.
    No it isn't. I don't like John Cena's character in the least, but I would easily accept him very near the top of the list of most successful or popular WWE Champions of all time.

Champ
    I am a Nobody. Nobody is Perfect, therefore, I am Perfect.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm suprised Elizabeth wasn't a bit higher on the list.

Hero From The Beyond UncannyIowan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Mike View Post
    No it isn't. I don't like John Cena's character in the least, but I would easily accept him very near the top of the list of most successful or popular WWE Champions of all time.
    But if he was on the list of best WRESTLERS (think Flair, HBK, not Hogan, Warrior) of all time and he was ranked #5 would you agree? Like I've said, it's that word INFLUENCE that is bothering me. My point is, I don't think Stephanie as an on-screen character is more influential than women like Sunny, who basically by herself set the tone for what DIVA stood for. Stephanie behind the scenes isn't even really that influential considering the lack of females booking in the WWE. To my knowledge there is like one other female in the entire company who is involved with creative. If Stephanie didn't have the last name attached she wouldn't even be involved in wrestling nor would she be in the position she is in. So where does her influence come in at?

Like Cewsh said there is really only a handful of INFLUENTIAL women, Stephanie isn't one of the top 10, not when she's been handed everything.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vickie Guerrero is (and has been before) the GM of Smackdown. Tiffany was GM of ECW. Steph, it could easily be argued, paved the way for female authority figures to be taken seriously. Regardless, you're kind of missing my point - just because you don't like someone should not make it hard to accept their placing on a list. And Vince McMahon wouldn't be involved in wrestling if it weren't for his last name, but that does not negate what he has done, and Steph "being handed everything" is irrelevant to the fact that she still made big strides for female characters and how they are presented in WWE and herself had huge influence over WWE storylines, onscreen and off.

It's wrestling. Everyone is handed things, it's booked. Stone Cold never won a match in his life, he was given the wins, but that doesn't mean he didn't work hard, and it doesn't mean that Stephanie McMahon did not do something important or have any influence over the stories she had a big role in (and there were several major stories, including the invasion, which really shook up the entire company) just because she was given that role.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not missing your point at all. I'm just disagreeing with her placement on a list of influential women in WWE history. I didn't say she shouldn't be on it, I just said she shouldn't be as high up as she is. Your opinion on what she's done I might not agree with, I don't see any more bias in my post against her being in the top 5-10 than your post about how she should be.....

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Besides, during the McMahon-Helmsley Era she booked all the matches on tv, whenever she felt like it.

So if only for that, it was influential for her really to be the first true female authority figure.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not missing your point at all. I'm just disagreeing with her placement on a list of influential women in WWE history. I didn't say she shouldn't be on it, I just said she shouldn't be as high up as she is. Your opinion on what she's done I might not agree with, I don't see any more bias in my post against her being in the top 5-10 than your post about how she should be.....
    What bias are you referring to? I already said I'm not a fan of her. I can just separate that from the objective reality that she did a lot of stuff on WWE TV and behind the scenes, meaning she had a significant influence on the product on-screen and off. It's similar to how I can separate my dislike for Cena's character from the fact that he has been a huge deal for WWE. And again I ask how she was terrible in her role in the Angle/Trips love triangle.

Quote Originally Posted by Cewsh View Post
    Besides, during the McMahon-Helmsley Era she booked all the matches on tv, whenever she felt like it.

So if only for that, it was influential for her really to be the first true female authority figure.
    Exactly. And not only was she the first female authority figure, she was directing and controlling WWE TV (on-screen) by booking these matches and running the show. She had a huge hand in setting the stage for that entire era. That's a lot of influence to be had.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Champion of the Sun
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I think Stephanie at least deserved a spot on the list. And a high one at that. She got reactions from crowd like I hadn't seen since the Madusa times. People loved to hate her character and wanted nothing more than to see her take a Rock Bottom or a Stunner. I remember waiting anxiously, seeing her evade them countless times and when she finally took a finisher it was awesome. She helped make Lita a women's champ. People were wanting someone to take the title off Stephanie and Lita and her did that in a main event on Raw. Steph also had a memorable storyline with Trish and once again, the crowd was begging for someone to shut her up.

She bumped well, too.

But, if someone doesn't like her, then that is really their prerogative.

I'm surprised people aren't complaining more about someone like Chyna being so high up on the list. Not that I mind at all, but it's just surprising. The only people who didn't really belong on the list (to me) would be Torrie Wilson, Stacy Keibler, Kelly Kelly. If anything, I'd like to wonder why someone like Melina was placed so high on the list, or at least why she is above someone like Beth Phoenix. I also don't think Mickie James or Michelle McCool deserve their overly high rankings. Wendi Richter and Miss Elizabeth really deserve to be in the top 10 over the previously mentioned women.

Intercontinental Champion Andru's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As I stated before in an edit of my initial post, It is actually the most IMPACTFUL women in WWE history and not Influential.

Anyways, those Jillian pictures look awesome

Bring Back Dawn Marie!! GoofyGreekGuy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Superstar Spoilers 3-18-10

Cruiserweight Champion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What did she do for the business, exactly?
    Terri Runells did more for the WWE than KElly Kelly, Michelle McCool and others on that list.

She was one of the first "divas," one of the longest running divas, co-hosted a show for them, worked matches...if the likes of Torrie and Stacy are on the list making such little impact Terri deserves to be there as well. People remember her as Marlena.

Hell......even Debra should have made that list but that doesn't surprise me since she admitted that Stone Cold use to beat her ass on a nightly basis.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jackielover144 View Post
    Terri Runells did more for the WWE than KElly Kelly, Michelle McCool and others on that list.

She was one of the first "divas," one of the longest running divas, co-hosted a show for them, worked matches...if the likes of Torrie and Stacy are on the list making such little impact Terri deserves to be there as well. People remember her as Marlena.

Hell......even Debra should have made that list but that doesn't surprise me since she admitted that Stone Cold use to beat her ass on a nightly basis.
    Michelle McCool trumps Terri in terms of Impact. Michelle is the first diva to hold the Diva's Championship, and the first woman to have held both the Diva's & Women's Championship's. Plus she is a two time Women's Champion. Not to mention she is leaps and bounds better in the the ring than Terri.

Cruiserweight Champion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LUNATIC View Post
    I'd say Jackie deserved her spot. 1st black women's champ. Great manager to Harlem Heat,The Taskmaster,and Marc Mero. Not to mention being a part of the first all female stable I can remember with PMS.
    Yes I'm glad Jacqueline is on the list as well. In addition to being 2x Women's Champ, Crusierweight champ, a great manager, the first women ranked in PWI Top 500 wrestlers, she also did a lot of work behind the scenes training women on Tough Enough and in OVW. So it's good to see her there because I for sure they were going to ignore her impact. When they gave her an opportunity to work she went out there and worked. Plus she will forever be associated with her program with Sable. Yes PMS was horrible but she paved the way for a lot of the African-American women in the business today. Almost all of them from Jazz to Sojo Bolt and Sharmell have spoken about how beneficial she has been to the business.

And Ivory is similar to Jackie as well. She did a lot to put over talent and things of that nature so her spot is deserved as well.

Cruiserweight Champion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    Michelle McCool trumps Terri in terms of Impact. Michelle is the first diva to hold the Diva's Championship, and the first woman to have held both the Diva's & Women's Championship's. Plus she is a two time Women's Champion. Not to mention she is leaps and bounds better in the the ring than Terri.
    This list apparently isn't based on in ring ability or anything of substance for that matter. If that was the case Molly Holly would be number one or in the Top 10. Hell I'll argue that Molly has contributed more than Michelle McCool has ever despite the fact she is the first to hold a useless title (The Diva's Championship) and the Women's Title.

In the grand scheme of things Terri Runnells will likely be remembered longer than Michelle McCool. If Michelle's career ended today Terri would still be more well known than Michelle would ever be.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally I would have liked to see Jackie and Ivory a bit higher on the list. Sure Trish and Lita may have made people pay more attention to women's wrestling but it was ladies like Jackie and Ivory that carried them to good matches until they got better.

Without them, there may not be a Trish or Lita to look up to IMO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jackielover144 View Post
    This list apparently isn't based on in ring ability or anything of substance for that matter. If that was the case Molly Holly would be number one or in the Top 10. Hell I'll argue that Molly has contributed more than Michelle McCool has ever despite the fact she is the first to hold a useless title (The Diva's Championship) and the Women's Title.

In the grand scheme of things Terri Runnells will likely be remembered longer than Michelle McCool. If Michelle's career ended today Terri would still be more well known than Michelle would ever be.
    As much as I like Terri, she is easily forgotten among the shuffle of past divas. Terri, if remembered, will be remembered as Goldust's manager and ... Well that is basically it.

Michelle has been shoved down our throats for the past few years, and has racked in more accomplishments then most divas on the current roster. Sorry to say, but I believe more people are going to remember Michelle than Terri, by quite a long shot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoofyGreekGuy View Post

Am I the only one that thinks with Laycool attacking the Raw divas that were getting another diva clusterfuck at Mania this year?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    25.) Torrie Wilson
    24.) Bull Nakano
    23.) Ivory
    22.) Kelly Kelly
    21.) Jacqueline
    20.) Vickie Guerrero
    19.) Molly Holly
    18.) Stacy Keibler
    17.) Beth Phoenix
    16.) Luna
    15.) Miss Elizabeth
    14.) Melina
    13.) Alundra Blayze
    12.) Mae Young
    11.) Wendi Richter
    10.) Michelle McCool
    09.) Sunny
    08.) Lita
    07.) Mickie James
    06.) Sable
    05.) Stephanie McMahon
    04.) Sherri Martel
    03.) Chyna
    02.) Moolah
    01.) Trish Stratus
    Why is Mae Young on this list, she offers little to the company let alone influence of the business.

Michelle McCool makes sense because McCool is honestly pushed to be our modern day Trish Stratus messiah. Hell Even Trish had her little stable (although it sucked and was put together for no reason. remember, she was somehow friends with Gail and Molly Holly)

Stacy Keibler and Torrie Wilson should be higher on that list (especially Stacy)

And I totally agree Kelly Kelly shouldn't be on that list at all. Terri really should be on that list even though she is more than forgetable.... it could be worse... Joy Giovanni could be there.

edit: I thought of worse... Lauren, Rochelle or Amy Zidian.... especially Lauren who pushed herself as a wrestler after she left the company

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by virus21 View Post

Am I the only one that thinks with Laycool attacking the Raw divas that were getting another diva clusterfuck at Mania this year?
    I was thinking the same thing.

And it's the last thing I want to see. I have no problems with the Smackdown ladies, they're doing something interesting on their show, but the Raw ladies bring nothing to the table and are a total bore. Adding them to a match will be a huge mess.

Intercontinental Champion LUNATIC's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gee, what an example they set then, if Vince's Devils and the Kongtourage spawned from them.

So they influenced a group of women demeaning themselves for a man in some obtuse power struggle, and group of women grouped together for no reason than that they were all the non white women in the company.

Sweet. Give 'em a trophy.
    It doesn't matter if you liked the influence or not. The point was there was the influence. Just like Jackie was a Cruiserweight champ. You may not have liked it but it happened.

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, and it was shitty and destructive to the credibility of women's wrestling as a whole.

Intercontinental Champion LUNATIC's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, and it was shitty and destructive to the credibility of women's wrestling as a whole.
    Thanks for your opinion.

Midcarder
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by evilyn View Post
    I was thinking the same thing.

And it's the last thing I want to see. I have no problems with the Smackdown ladies, they're doing something interesting on their show, but the Raw ladies bring nothing to the table and are a total bore. Adding them to a match will be a huge mess.
    I were thinking the same. Just as things were looking good on SD I were sure we'd get something decent at WM but after Raw I'm having doubts. I were so hoping Beth would have came out and took out both Laya and Michelle and that it were just part of the storyline with Beth vs LayCool as Michelle is always claiming she's the most dominant diva in WWE. We'll have to wait til SD to see what happens there, my predictions is that the face divas of Raw will probably have a run in with LayCool.

Champ
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    As much as I like Terri, she is easily forgotten among the shuffle of past divas. Terri, if remembered, will be remembered as Goldust's manager and ... Well that is basically it.

Michelle has been shoved down our throats for the past few years, and has racked in more accomplishments then most divas on the current roster. Sorry to say, but I believe more people are going to remember Michelle than Terri, by quite a long shot.
    I know I'll always remember Michelle... She's the chick who slept with Taker to get where she is... Seriously, that's the only way I can justify why she's still on television at all... But she definitely did make her impact...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does it matter? Neither will be remembered by anybody except you lot except maybe when recalling recalling the Thong Stinkface match. There's Trish, Lita, Moolah, Chyna, Elizabeth, Richter, Sable and Sunny. After that I guess you'd put people who have had high selling magazine covers since nobody else matters in wrestling circles.

Champion of the Sun
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I would have to agree with Fanny at this point. The only other women I would add to the list would be Beth Phoenix and maybe Mickie James/Michelle McCool.

And yes... last night has me intrigued at least. Gail and Eve actually got a pop, so that was nice! And Michelle actually got a boo at the end So... will this be some sort of combo of Michelle/Layla/Mayrse/Vickie vs Beth/Eve/Gail/Mickie? I assume that if Mickie weren't out for surgery, she would have been a tad more active (seeing it's Vickie who screwed her out of the title) and I am assuming Kelly was just fodder for Maryse considering Gail and Eve were the ones coming to the aid of Kelly, plus Gail just had a feud with Maryse and Eve has a win or two over her now.

I really wouldn't mind if those women mixed it up, or even if it were something like Lay-Cool/Maryse w/Vickie vs Gail/Beth/Eve w/Mickie (since she might not be completely healed up). Both heel champions get to compete at WM, it's not a battle royal and all the women in said match are actual wrestlers or can handle themselves very nicely in the ring.

Random: Kelly needs to NEVER do a dropkick.
    Last edited by BuffyRocks; March 16th, 2010 at 2:16 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While I would prefer a match between Beth and Michelle, a six person tag would be okay as long as there was no BS, just a straight forward tag match.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Batter View Post
    Does it matter? Neither will be remembered by anybody except you lot except maybe when recalling recalling the Thong Stinkface match. There's Trish, Lita, Moolah, Chyna, Elizabeth, Richter, Sable and Sunny. After that I guess you'd put people who have had high selling magazine covers since nobody else matters in wrestling circles.
    Maybe this would be a fair assessment once Michelle's tenure in the WWE is complete.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyfitz View Post
    I know I'll always remember Michelle... She's the chick who slept with Taker to get where she is... Seriously, that's the only way I can justify why she's still on television at all... But she definitely did make her impact...
    I guess you like to disregard the fact that she's one of the better female wrestlers on the roster and unlike almost all the divas on RAW, actually has a character, and a pretty good one, at that..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    25.) Torrie Wilson
    24.) Bull Nakano
    23.) Ivory
    22.) Kelly Kelly
    21.) Jacqueline
    20.) Vickie Guerrero
    19.) Molly Holly
    18.) Stacy Keibler
    17.) Beth Phoenix
    16.) Luna
    15.) Miss Elizabeth
    14.) Melina
    13.) Alundra Blayze
    12.) Mae Young
    11.) Wendi Richter
    10.) Michelle McCool
    09.) Sunny
    08.) Lita
    07.) Mickie James
    06.) Sable
    05.) Stephanie McMahon
    04.) Sherri Martel
    03.) Chyna
    02.) Moolah
    01.) Trish Stratus

Seriously, are we REHASHING this tired, lame-ass discussion regarding Michelle McCool!?! Jesus H. Christ, let it go ... if past memory serves me correctly, this debate/discussion never solves anything because there will forever be those who believe Michelle still needs to prove herself and still hold a grudge over supposedly sleeping her way to the top (mind you, WWE was cramming her down our throats when she was still married to her first husband and NOT with The Undertaker yet) and those who adamantly believe she's done enough to be given some credit (which I agree with).

The list consists of women who made the biggest impact in the WWE. I truly do believe both Michelle McCool and Trish Stratus deserve a place on this list, HOWEVER ... as big of a Trish mark as I am, she truly doesn't deserve the number-one spot ...

Personally ... this is how MY list would've gone ... spoilered for size - as per usual ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your list is much better than the WWE's And your top ten is almost perfect( I would have switched Stephanie and Alundra)

The only thing is I do think Vickie deserves a spot, she's done a lot more in her few years there than a lot of the ladies.

Instagram: TigerZebracorn Suraj's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah, your list is far better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SD Spoilers

Real Madrid
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SD match

SD Match

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just ran through last weeks SD! and this weeks Raw and I loved the SD! segment with Simply Flawless and Beth. But Raw's segment has me worried that they're going to do the typical WM Diva cram match where they just stuff as many heels and faces into one match as they can.

Beth vs Michelle should be the match at Mania. If Michelle has as much pull as rumored then I don't see why she'd settle for a hot feud with Beth to be pushed aside for the 845th edition of Diva heels vs Diva faces tag match. Beth vs Michelle with Vickie in the corner would get a better reaction from the crowd than a tag match, and Beth delivering a glam slam to Vickie (if she can lift her) would be a much more memorable moment than anything that could happen in a cram match.

Champ
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mth View Post
    I guess you like to disregard the fact that she's one of the better female wrestlers on the roster and unlike almost all the divas on RAW, actually has a character, and a pretty good one, at that..
    With women like Natalia, Serena, Mickey, Beth on that roster, I am going to have to agree to disagree with you on her being one of the better ones...

But I will agree, that she does have an actual merchandise-able character now.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With women like them on the roster, I'd say she ought to be listed right alongside those chicks. I think she's just as good as Mickie, maybe better.

Champ
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While I do think, she's leagues ahead of the other women that were hired as models, in the ring, in my opinion, I don't think she's as good as Mickey.

Although, I suppose I can't be as stong of a critic as I've been on her, seeing as she's portraying a heel atm, and they *usually* don't portray heels as strong as faces.

Champion of the Sun
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love me some Mickie James and I know that she has been wrestling for about 4-5 years longer than McCool, but I really do feel that as an in-ring competitor McCool is the better ring technician. Mickie gets by with a lot of sloppiness (just like Trish did) because she is loved by a good majority of people, while most people still hate on McCool and nitpick at every little thing she says, how she says it, or her expressions or still are actually convinced that the Undertaker is the reason where she is now.

And that got me thinking. Man Diva said it best... they were pushing McCool far before she was with Taker (and was still married to her husband). Plus, since when would it be a sin for someone's influence to promote another in a company. That happens in real life all the time, both with work, school, etc. Ultimately, I think the WWE creative team have the hard on for McCool more than Taker does, but regardless of how much influence either party has, no one's "good word" backstage turned McCool into the great wrestler that she is. She did that (with the help of trainers, of course).

Champ
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never said it was a sin or wrong in the slightest. I just am not as big of a fan of her's as some of you are, and don't think she's as great of an in ring performer as some of you think she is. Different opinions. I do think that her being with Undertaker has gotten her to where she is, because I'm biased against her. I'll even admit it. I don't see the greatness that some of you do, and that's all good. We're each entitled to our own. But on a note against Mickey's sloppyness on occasion. Yeah she's sloppy on occasion, but then you have to look at who she and even Michelle have to work with alot of times, hired Models not trained to work ring matches. Makes it hard to work a credible looking match under those circumstances....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffyRocks View Post
    Plus, since when would it be a sin for someone's influence to promote another in a company. That happens in real life all the time, both with work, school, etc.
    That something happens all the time doesn't make it right or acceptable. Yes, it would be wrong for someone's influence to promote another in a company. It's simply unfair and unprofessional.

Ultimately, I think the WWE creative team have the hard on for McCool more than Taker does, but regardless of how much influence either party has, no one's "good word" backstage turned McCool into the great wrestler that she is. She did that (with the help of trainers, of course).
    I think it is fair to be suspicious of McCool's constant, consistent pushes throughout her career when the WWE's collective ADHD makes them forget stories and characters at the drop of a shiny hat. She continually failed to get over (partly due to lack of skill and charisma, partly due to lame duck gimmicks) but was given a shot time and again despite a gaggle of random other divas at the same skill level who were just sort of there. For some reason she was considered awesome and special enough to become the first person to hold the Diva's and Women's championships. It may not seem auspicious to us, but in kayfabe this makes her a big deal, and the commentators still mention it to build her up. But she wasn't a bigger deal than anyone else as far as I could see, other than she was just constantly pushed come hell or high water.

However, she has turned into a pretty solid wrestler, and I'm enjoying her and Layla now. They're a fun unit, she's very competent in the ring, and she's far, far more comfortable with herself than she was a couple of years ago. She has definitely earned her position now, but she basically had to catch up with her own push.

Once more unto the breach Pipkin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still think that the argument that Michelle has been given a ton of chances is flawed. She was given different characters over time, oh my gosh, how awful of them to do that! How dare they give her several different roles over a period of several years. It's not like they also did that with Molly, Trish, Maria, Candice, and slew of other women...

Even before Michelle was any good in the ring she was no more useless than most of the other women WWE have employed over the years, and she clearly has a good work ethic and wanted to improve, which is more than can be said for some. What's wrong with identifying somebody with the look that you want who is willing to work hard to improve and giving her an extra opportunity or two?

I've never really liked Michelle all that much, but the attitude that some have toward her is just silly, and some of the arguments against her aren't valid.

I can't really judge though. I've unfairly hated Matt Hardy for years, and if he was World Champion, I'd probably bitch about it constantly.

Champion of the Sun
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wasn't attacking you Joeyfitz, sorry, I didn't mean for that come off like that.

And I love a good healthy discussion Mike

I don't think it is right all the time, agreed, with someones influence pushing someone else to no end. But it's business. It's connections. Hypothetically speaking, if I were auditioning at some graduate program (which I will do next year, in vocal performance) and one of the judges happens to be a member of a national fraternity of which I am also apart, as long as I do really well in my audition, I wouldn't have a problem with our brotherly connection being that influence that pushes me ahead of someone of equal talent, but no connection.

Influences and connections are how a lot of things in this world work. Sometimes they are justified, sometimes they are just plain wrong. But it is still going to happen. One certainly doesn't have to be 100% happy with that, but I feel like hating any influence (not saying anyone does) is equally a terrible mindset to have.

That being said, Michelle's earlier pushes are a bit skeet. But I would say the past year or two have been pretty justified because she has (at least in my eyes) had the talent to back up every push she has gotten.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are people still riding that "McCool is where she is because of Undertaker" crap? Sounds like my wife talking about some shit she read in USWeekly.

Compare her to every other diva in the WWE, and she's definitely in the top 3-4. They've been high on her since day one because she was pretty much the only one who as getting physical (remember the bodyslam on Dawn Marie?). I think they wanted her to win the Diva Search, and by showing the fans who were 100% against model-types who were just eye candy, they said "let's have Michelle bodyslam a diva and show the fans she's willing to work".

People need to get over that shit, it's a lame reason to dislike someone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But on a note against Mickey's sloppyness on occasion. Yeah she's sloppy on occasion, but then you have to look at who she and even Michelle have to work with alot of times, hired Models not trained to work ring matches. Makes it hard to work a credible looking match under those circumstances....
    So how exactly does that explain her awful performances against Beth Phoenix?

While I love and adore Mickie, she is pretty sloppy in the ring at times. However I don't think it has much to do with her ability as a wrestler but more so her attitude. Not lately, but in the past, there have been numerous times of her basically just going through the motions.

Regardless, I don't think whole "hired models" argument holds much weight anymore. Almost half of the women's roster is filled with women who have been training for 5+ years (Beth, Mickie, Melina, Gail, Jillian, Katie, Michelle, Natalya, Serena). And the rest of the women are either competent in the ring or actually pretty good (with the exception of Rosa).

So really, there is no one to blame for sloppiness or botches besides the person who is consistently playing the part.

Champ
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well it's definately not her brain that got her where she is today... [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8hcInmxVG0[/ame]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well it's definately not her brain that got her where she is today... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8hcInmxVG0
    hahahahaha....

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Michelle has been better than Mickie recently. The argument of who worked with who isn't really relevant since Mickie has looked sloppy against most she's competed with over the past year. I find Michelle more consistent and more entertaining in the ring than Mickie. Michelle seems to be enjoying wrestling more, I've gotten the impression lately that Mickie has just been "mailing it in", might have something to do with the WWE relying on her to lay out the women's matches which essentially is giving her two jobs.

Bring Back Dawn Marie!! GoofyGreekGuy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If anyone cares... FCW.com has updated their roster page and added the profiles of Sarona Snuka (who's now going by Tamina) and a new girl named Jamie Keyes. According to WrestleZone.com, Jamie Keyes was briefly Kevin Nash’s arm candy, Brittany in TNA. She appeared with him at Final Resolution. This brings the total number of developmental divas to eight.

*Edit*
    More on Jamie Keyes...

We can confirm that the new FCW Diva, Jamie Keyes is indeed the blonde who accompanied Kevin Nash at last December’s Final Resolution pay per view as was reported earlier today.

Further to this, we have learned that Keyes’ real name is Brittany Beede and she is a model from Saraosota, Florida.

Beede was actually due to be part of Wrestlicious and took photos for the company last year, one of which can be seen above. Apparently, WWE saw the pictures and made her an offer a couple of weeks ago.

Wrestlicious reps confirm to us that Beede had a verbal agreement to film some footage for the TakeDown series at tapings held last week but had to decline due to signing with WWE.

www.diva-dirt.com
    Last edited by GoofyGreekGuy; March 18th, 2010 at 6:56 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TP1 View Post
    might have something to do with the WWE relying on her to lay out the women's matches which essentially is giving her two jobs.
    I remember Diva-Dirt mentioning this before in regards to Gail. That the reason her skills are lacking in WWE compared to TNA is in TNA people helped the women lay out the matches with them, while WWE has the divas do it. This certainly has merit.

Quote Originally Posted by GoofyGreekGuy View Post

Another big titted blond. Lets hope this one can wrestle or at least attempt to learn
    Last edited by virus21; March 18th, 2010 at 8:34 PM.

Midcarder
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This Weeks Smackdown match

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you to all the kind people who had the positive words regarding my Most Impactful Divas List.

On the subject of this week's TV happenings ... it was nice to see something a little different on "RAW," with Eve Torres and Gail Kim coming to Kelly Kelly's aid ... but there was really no explanation on "RAW" OR "SmackDown!" as to why Simply Flawless (I hate saying "Team Lay-Cool") was on the red brand ... and why they were helping Maryse Ouellet. It was even stranger considering that there was no follow-up on "SmackDown!" ... I'm hoping that maybe they AREN'T going for a clusterfuck at "WrestleMania," and that, instead they were just trying to generate MORE heel heat for Simply Flawless ... or trying to have some of their heat rub off on Maryse ...

Beth Phoenix and Michelle McCool are too talented to squander in a clusterfuck AGAIN this year ... it needs to be Beth and Michelle one-on-one ... the only problem is, we just saw Beth drop Michelle like a bad habit and pin her CLEANLY following the Glam Slam.

Add a No Holds Barred stipulation ... have the women use weapons to shake things up a bit. This will also allow action and interference from the likes of Layla El and Vickie Guerrero ... until Mickie James comes out and evens the score to a surprised audience. Anything but a Heels Vs. Faces Tag Team Match or Clusterfuck Battle Royal. Give Beth and Michelle their time in the spotlight, and you have a solid Divas Match on "WrestleMania."

At this point, if they made it a Lumberjill Match (AGAIN!!!!) I wouldn't mind as long as it was just Michelle Vs. Beth for the title ... considering the Lumberjills usually have no impact on the match anyway, it wouldn't really matter that they're at ringside.

I do have to say that I love that Matt Striker threw it out there that Layla makes the t-shirts (even if she really doesn't) and that the latest said "Glama-Man." Hahahaha, awesome.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_man_diva View Post
    Thank you to all the kind people who had the positive words regarding my Most Impactful Divas List.

On the subject of this week's TV happenings ... it was nice to see something a little different on "RAW," with Eve Torres and Gail Kim coming to Kelly Kelly's aid ... but there was really no explanation on "RAW" OR "SmackDown!" as to why Simply Flawless (I hate saying "Team Lay-Cool") was on the red brand ... and why they were helping Maryse Ouellet. It was even stranger considering that there was no follow-up on "SmackDown!" ... I'm hoping that maybe they AREN'T going for a clusterfuck at "WrestleMania," and that, instead they were just trying to generate MORE heel heat for Simply Flawless ... or trying to have some of their heat rub off on Maryse ...

Beth Phoenix and Michelle McCool are too talented to squander in a clusterfuck AGAIN this year ... it needs to be Beth and Michelle one-on-one ... the only problem is, we just saw Beth drop Michelle like a bad habit and pin her CLEANLY following the Glam Slam.

Add a No Holds Barred stipulation ... have the women use weapons to shake things up a bit. This will also allow action and interference from the likes of Layla El and Vickie Guerrero ... until Mickie James comes out and evens the score to a surprised audience. Anything but a Heels Vs. Faces Tag Team Match or Clusterfuck Battle Royal. Give Beth and Michelle their time in the spotlight, and you have a solid Divas Match on "WrestleMania."

At this point, if they made it a Lumberjill Match (AGAIN!!!!) I wouldn't mind as long as it was just Michelle Vs. Beth for the title ... considering the Lumberjills usually have no impact on the match anyway, it wouldn't really matter that they're at ringside.

I do have to say that I love that Matt Striker threw it out there that Layla makes the t-shirts (even if she really doesn't) and that the latest said "Glama-Man." Hahahaha, awesome.
    I have 2 issues with this post.

1. They already have the MITB, Bret/Vince is No DQ, Rey/Punk is a Street Fight, and Undertaker/HBK is No DQ. I doubt they'd add another one especially with it being women.

2. Lumberjills do impact the match though not on purpose, but whenever they have a lumberjill match the camera man and commentators spend more than half of the match focusing on the lumberjills.

But I do agree that Beth/Michelle should be one on one. I thought they had pretty good chemistry just from the few mins they were in the ring together last night. I loved Beth's counter to Michelle's finisher. They should play off of Vickie's heat in this match. Maybe Beth vs Michelle and if Beth wins she's gets 5 minutes alone in the ring with Vickie, or another gimmick where Vickie has to wear a chicken suit etc. They should take advantage of the fans hatred for Vickie to help get Beth over as a face.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. They already have the MITB, Bret/Vince is No DQ, Rey/Punk is a Street Fight, and Undertaker/HBK is No DQ. I doubt they'd add another one especially with it being women.

2. Lumberjills do impact the match though not on purpose, but whenever they have a lumberjill match the camera man and commentators spend more than half of the match focusing on the lumberjills.

But I do agree that Beth/Michelle should be one on one. I thought they had pretty good chemistry just from the few mins they were in the ring together last night. I loved Beth's counter to Michelle's finisher. They should play off of Vickie's heat in this match. Maybe Beth vs Michelle and if Beth wins she's gets 5 minutes alone in the ring with Vickie, or another gimmick where Vickie has to wear a chicken suit etc. They should take advantage of the fans hatred for Vickie to help get Beth over as a face.
    rey vs. punk is not a street fight

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rey said that it would be.

For what that's worth.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You missed the point I was trying to make, I would rather it be a Hardcore Match or a Lumberjill Match with them being the only competitors ... rather than throwing fucking Gail, Eve, Maryse, etc. into the match ... I hate the overuse of the Lumberjill Match, but it's better than a multi-Diva match again ...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For what that's worth.
    Only if he could beat Luke Gallows on Smackdown, which he didn't. Though they have time this week to come up with another way to do it, I suppose.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For what that's worth.
    if rey had beaten gallows on smackdown, then it would have been a street fight, but since he lost, then the match at mania has a stip that if rey loses there as well, he must join the ses

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mickie scans from WWE magazine. Thier big scans

"It's all fake anyway, honey, dont'cha know?"
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd rather there be no gimmick at all. Michelle and Beth deserve that much, and frankly I'm tired of every woman being thrown into a single segment on the card. The last good women's match at Wrestlemania was Trish vs. Mickie four years ago, which benefited from Candice's Playboy nonsense being an entirely separate match, and since then it's been nothing but Lumberjill, Playboy Bunny, Battle Royal crap that accomplished NOTHING.

If they want a piss break match that badly, let Beth and Michelle w/Layla and Vickie do their own thing and shove all of the Raw women in their own filler match or something. Or, better yet, leave all of the Raw chicks off the card entirely because they've done nothing to warrant a spot on Wrestlemania this year. The biggest development we've had from any of them is that Gail secretly knew French for a week or something. Come on.
    Last edited by PT*Paratroopa; March 20th, 2010 at 8:57 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Come on yourself. Gail secretly knowing French > Hogan joining the nWo. It was a ground-breaking moment in professional wrestling. What a swerve!

In seriousness, I joked about that happening at the time, but saw it as entirely unlikely because that would require the writers to remember the slightest detail about Gail Kim (she was from Canada). To my shock they managed it. And it honestly does seem to be the biggest thing the RAW divas have managed to achieve all year, which is a real shame. They just haven't been given anything to do. I agree with PT here, I really don't want to see all this work done with the Smackdown women, particularly Phoenix and McCool, to be wasted in some schmozz to get as many pretty women on screen as possible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PT*Paratroopa View Post
    I'd rather there be no gimmick at all. Michelle and Beth deserve that much, and frankly I'm tired of every woman being thrown into a single segment on the card. The last good women's match at Wrestlemania was Trish vs. Mickie four years ago, which benefited from Candice's Playboy nonsense being an entirely separate match, and since then it's been nothing but Lumberjill, Playboy Bunny, Battle Royal crap that accomplished NOTHING.

If they want a piss break match that badly, let Beth and Michelle w/Layla and Vickie do their own thing and shove all of the Raw women in their own filler match or something. Or, better yet, leave all of the Raw chicks off the card entirely because they've done nothing to warrant a spot on Wrestlemania this year. The biggest development we've had from any of them is that Gail secretly knew French for a week or something. Come on.
    I agree 100%, but knowing the WWE, they're gonna try to put as many divas as they can in one match. You would think that with two belts, they would just have two matches on the card. Not that the Raw divas deserve a match on the card but if they had done as well as the Smackdown divas, I would have liked to see that instead of one big mess of a match.

My first choice is a one-on-one match Beth VS. Michelle but if that isn't possible(and knowing the WWE, it isn't) then I would like to see a 6 diva tag match between Lay-cool and Maryse VS Gail, Beth and Eve. No BS, no drama, just a straight up match.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PT*Paratroopa View Post

WRONG! The biggest development was "BRIE'S A MAN!!!"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How could I forget?! Biggest female swerve since Stephanie turned on Vince to join Triple H!

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's a nice "Where are they now?" article on WWE.com about Molly Holly - she talks about her first try-out with WCW, her various gimmicks in WWE, her feelings on playing a villain and the decision to shave her head so that Wrestlemania 20 would have a Women's Championship match. Plenty of pictures from throughout her WWE career, too.

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/wherea...now/mollypart1
    http://www.wwe.com/superstars/wherea...now/mollypart2

Quote Originally Posted by Nora Greenwald
    They told me that there wasn't going to be a Women's Title Match," Nora remembered. "So I figured I could either start slashing people's tires or think of a way to get myself on the show."

I've always been intrigued by how wrestlers feel about playing the good/bad guy. In Molly's case, she wasn't able to read to kids at libraries or visit Make-A-Wish kids during her time as a heel. Overall, she seems pretty positive about her time in pro-wrestling and has well and truly moved on by going into voluntary work. She's still my favourite female wrestler and it's a shame she spent so much of her time in WWE as a heel. I really liked her as a face, particularly her regular clashes with Ivory during the Alliance angle.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love Nora. She is the epitome of class as far as professional wrestling is concerned.
    Last edited by PT*Paratroopa; March 21st, 2010 at 1:17 PM.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep. Molly, she's amazing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really miss Molly, but she's honestly too good for wrestling.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone remember mollyesque from a few years ago who claimed that Molly was the greatest wrestler in the world and she threatened to like comit suicide or something if she wasn't rehired?

Instagram: TigerZebracorn Suraj's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha Kyd View Post
    Does anyone remember mollyesque from a few years ago who claimed that Molly was the greatest wrestler in the world and she threatened to like comit suicide or something if she wasn't rehired?
    yep.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I forget her name, but is that girl that's with Punk continuing to shave her head? It looked like it was growing back a few weeks ago but now it's shorter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I forget her name, but is that girl that's with Punk continuing to shave her head? It looked like it was growing back a few weeks ago but now it's shorter.
    Serena is her name

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think she may be keeping her head shaven. Whether it is by her own will or required of her, I don't know.

I am getting a little worried about the diva's involvement at Wrestlemania. We are less than a week away and we still have no match announced.

I say they go this route...

Have Vickie Guerrero bring Lay-Cool back to RAW and team up with Maryse for a six diva tag against Gail, Eve, & Kelly...

Michelle, Layla, & Maryse pick up the win after Vickie gets involved. Then have the victors beat down on Gail, Eve, & Kelly to send a "message" to Beth. Have Beth storm the ring and chase off the heels and have her add a little stipulation to her Smackdown match against Vickie Guerrero. If Beth wins, she gets Michelle at Wrestlemania for the Women's Championship.

Then on Smackdown, Beth defeats Vickie Guerrero after Michelle & Layla interfere and cause a DQ. Michelle & Layla beat up Beth with Michelle nailing her with the faith breaker to end the segment.

Then of course have Beth defeat Michelle at Wrestlemania and become the new Women's Champion

But that of course will not happen!

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When will Serena get her chance? She'd be an awesome Women's champ rather than hot-shotting the belt between Michelle, Mickie and Beth.

Intercontinental Champion StoneColdChris's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    When will Serena get her chance? She'd be an awesome Women's champ rather than hot-shotting the belt between Michelle, Mickie and Beth.
    Hopefully when Punk is World Champ again.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really don't understand WWE sometimes. They had a six-woman tag match with four extra women standing at ringside, and only two of them actually did anything in the ring before it ended anticlimactically. If they were going to have all of those extra bodies out there, they could have at least had them break out into a massive brawl or something.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First, thank you every one who wished me a happy birthday. Second, so Mickie's return is her randomly appearing ringside?

Champion of the Sun
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ya know, if we have to get a multi-woman tag match at mania, this could be the best one yet. No seriously. Have it be elimination style. Gail, Beth, Mickie, Eve and Kelly... the weak point is Kelly, so take her out earlier or have her not even get tagged in. Maryse, Michelle, Layla, Fox and Vickie... I say have it end with Beth vs Vickie, with Vickie taking a Glam Slam...

All of those ladies, sans Vickie are either real wrestlers (Gail, Beth, Mickie, Michelle, Alicia, Maryse) or solid bumpers/spot wrestlers (Eve, Layla) with Vickie getting more of a reaction than any of those women. It could be a good thing... maybe.

I'm really trying here....

I Took This Picture!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneColdChris View Post
    Hopefully when Punk is World Champ again.

this comment is right on every level.

Midcarder
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by virus21 View Post
    First, thank you every one who wished me a happy birthday. Second, so Mickie's return is her randomly appearing ringside?
    lol I thought that was very random, I dont think Mickie, Kelly or Alicia served any purpose at all last night, infact Beth/Eve/Layla and Maryse didn't do anything in the match at all. The match didn't really build on anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So after last night's RAW and after reading Smackdown's spoilers for this Friday, I think this may be the first time in over 10 years we will not be getting a women's match at Wrestlemania.

Kind of surprising considering the amount of talent they have in the women's division. Regardless if it would have been used as a "break" I believe Michelle McCool vs. Beth Phoenix for the women's championship would have not only been a great wrestling match, but a breathe of fresh air compared to the last 3 years of shit matches at Wrestlemania.

There is absolutely no reason that they couldn't have done it in a four hour span, considering all the other matches on the card.

Maybe something will be announced via wwe.com over the week concerning the diva's involvement at Wrestlemania.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The women's match is probably going to be the pre-show match. Let's be honest, they crammed all those women into that match on Raw, it lasted 2 minutes. COmpletely pointless and if they're NOT going to have a match @ WM on the show then why even put forth effort into building a storyline.

The Rosk
    I heard the announcement was that there wasn't going to be a girl's match at Mania because they didn't see the point in it.

I Took This Picture!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can see Vickie coming out at Mania and interrupting the show by announcing the match mid card. God knows what kind of match but I def. see her doing this.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love Vickie's "Excuse Me" merchandise, cracks me up every time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    interesting, if no women's match is booked, this will be the first wm since 1997 to not feature women wrestling

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think that there is enough going on in the women's division to do some type of 10-diva tag match with Raw and SD divas on each team. They've spent more time with the divas on SD than most of the matches that are on the card already. They could EASILY do McCool/Maryse/Layla/Natalya/Alicia Fox v. Mickie/Kelly/Gail Kim/Eve/Beth Phoenix.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think that there is enough going on in the women's division to do some type of 10-diva tag match with Raw and SD divas on each team. They've spent more time with the divas on SD than most of the matches that are on the card already. They could EASILY do McCool/Maryse/Layla/Natalya/Alicia Fox v. Mickie/Kelly/Gail Kim/Eve/Beth Phoenix.
    Is Mickie cleared to compete yet? I know she only had a staph infection, But I guess it was pretty serious?

At this point I would rather see Michelle/Layla/Maryse/Alicia/Vickie vs. Beth/Tiffany/Gail/Eve/Kelly in a 10 diva tag with the faces picking up the win with Beth Glam Slamming Vickie (if that is even possible).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am doubting she will be able to take a glam slam or even if Beth can lift her that high, that move relys on both of them.

Midcarder
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last time I checked, we got 9 matches on the WM card and that's a decent amount of matches to fit four hours (since we'll probably get a bunch of filler as well). I don't really know what's happening for WM for the divas, judging by Monday's RAW it would probably be something like a heel vs. face thing w/ Vickie.

Midcarder
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The front page of Rajah says its unlikely we'll get a womens match this year.

Also taken from the front page Nikki Bella has the best win/loss record of all WWE so far this year as she has yet to loose a match, and unfotunately Jillian has the worse in all WWE as she has yet to win a match so far this year.

The Rosk
    Quote Originally Posted by anich View Post
    The front page of Rajah says its unlikely we'll get a womens match this year.

Also taken from the front page Nikki Bella has the best win/loss record of all WWE so far this year as she has yet to loose a match, and unfotunately Jillian has the worse in all WWE as she has yet to win a match so far this year.
    Yeah why are you saying this stuff?

Nikki Bella is a phenomenal athlete. She is genuinely almost as good as Benoit in his heyday, I reckon she could go against the boys. Sure she isn't the muscliest diva but who needs muscles when Rey Mysterio won the title. Think about it. With this kind of run Bella could definitely be in with a shout of the Intercontinental title.

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rosk View Post
    Yeah why are you saying this stuff?

Nikki Bella is a phenomenal athlete. She is genuinely almost as good as Benoit in his heyday, I reckon she could go against the boys. Sure she isn't the muscliest diva but who needs muscles when Rey Mysterio won the title. Think about it. With this kind of run Bella could definitely be in with a shout of the Intercontinental title.
    Dont be stupid.

You are getting Nikki confused with Brie...

Midcarder
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMH View Post
    Dont be stupid.

You are getting Nikki confused with Brie...
    haha well Nikki did tell Jerry Springer that Brie was a man

The Rosk
    hahahaha LOL I forgot about that one!1

The Rosk
    She could beat this twat any day...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't say I am bothered about no divas match at Wrestlemania, the only match worthy would be Beth vs Michelle but they have not had a good enough build up to warrant it. I am thinking the Beth vs Michelle vs Mickie match will happen at Backlash.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J.C View Post
    Can't say I am bothered about no divas match at Wrestlemania, the only match worthy would be Beth vs Michelle but they have not had a good enough build up to warrant it. I am thinking the Beth vs Michelle vs Mickie match will happen at Backlash.
    See I totally disagree that the build hasn't been good enough. The seeds were planted early in the Mickie James feud, and there's also the fact this could be an interpromotional type match with Raw and SD divas teaming up face v. heel style.

I look @ it this way. Vince killed Survivor Series because he thought last year's lower buyrate was due to the lack of interest in elimination matches instead of admitting they didn't build the ppv for shit. So maybe Vince thought the Divas battle Royal last year @ Mania was crap (which it was but not because of the divas) so he scrapped the match altogether.

Let's be realistic here, there are cats who like to say things like Michelle McCool is where she is cuz of Undertaker. Now don't you think she would have gone to Taker and tried to get him to use his stroke to get her a match? It just shows the WWE honestly could care less about women's wrestling, but at least it beats them wrestling in a pillow fight or something lame.

Midcarder
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only Divas match worthy of a WM slot was Michelle vs Mickie, but that's done and over with. Beth and Michelle is planted, but it hasn't gestated enough (and it's not really a hot program...yet). I rather have no match than a slapped together battle royal.