Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Series 1-3 are brilliant.

Series 4 is fucking awful.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do it, Simon. It's free and great. Red Dog is right though, the quality dwindles as it goes along but that's mainly due to the massive cast changes.

The Beast From Belarus Hlebsfall's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nepal
    Yeah, the last series was fucking dreadful, it turned into something that would have been on ITV at ten past 5 on a Wednesday afternoon in 1994. Shit kids TV program. First few are quality though.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    scotland
    Would I Lie To You?

David Mitchell is to that show, what Frankie Boyle is to Mock The Week.

Nice
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    palestine
    First two or three seasons of Teachers was immense, but boy did they ever sh*t it right f^cking up latterly...Use of Dandy Warhols tunes in the early serieseseses is inspired.

There was a GORGEOUS blond bird who joined the in the latter seasons though, I'm sure. Anyone remember her? Actress name? I recall tugging buckets over her

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got We Can Be Heroes (Prequel to Summer Heights High) over the weekend from Lovefilm (film indeed).

Not as good as SHH in my book. The DVD lets you watch all the bits from one character though, so worth a rental if you wanna see some more Ja'mie action.

Nice
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    palestine
    Tamzin Malleson. Here you go:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny View Post
    Tamzin Malleson. Here you go:

She had big tits.

Random bit of info for you, she now goes out with Lily Allen's dad, Keith.
    Last edited by Marlon Dingle; August 11th, 2009 at 8:36 AM.

Simon
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlon Dingle View Post
    Would I Lie To You?

I love that Mitchell was so ubiquitous at one point early this year that by disappearing for only a couple of months, it feels like he's been gone forever. Certainly one of the best natural comedians around for my money, his schtick is fairly basic (uncomfortable in his own skin, old before his time, angry about everything) but comes completely natural to him and doesn't dull the way Brooker and Boyle do. Mitchell actually does Brooker's thing better than Brooker, only with less "doesn't X look like Y" comparisons (which Brooker does magnificently).

RFF WORLDWIDE WESTERN CON son_of_foley's Avatar
    Letting the POTTY go to his head since Jan 2010
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mitchell and Web Look is bollocks though

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by son_of_foley View Post
    The first series was good as it was material they had being doing for years, so they obviously had the jokes down to a tee.

But getting commissioned for a 2nd series was their downfall as they had to come up with new material very quickly which they just couldn't do. It was all very hit and miss with mostly being a miss.

Simon
    Quote Originally Posted by son_of_foley View Post
    I don't think it's bad, it's just not very good. It's all a bit gentle. Most of the sketches are funny enough to make you smile, but very few of them make you laugh. By contrast, The Kevin Bishop Show is all either very funny or absolutely shit.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That joke about I THINK WE'RE THE BAD GUYS was funny the first time they did it. They've done it to death now

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The latest series of Mitchell and Webb had some pretty clever stuff. The concepts at least: Policeman hating community support officer. A rocket scientist at a party telling everyone how great it is and having a go at other peoples jobs saying "it's not rocket science", only for a brain surgeon to turn up and do the same.

I also really like there bits when they play themselves seemingly inbetween sketches.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would I Lie To You?

I find it odd that they don't do two rounds (one for each team) of "this is my...".

Would be better if they did.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by turdpower View Post
    I find it odd that they don't do two rounds (one for each team) of "this is my...".

Would be better if they did.
    I agree it would be better suited as a 40-45 minute show.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They wouldn't really need to. I also hate the autocue jokes.

Nice
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    palestine
    She had big tits.

Random bit of info for you, she now goes out with Lily Allen's dad, Keith.
    you are fucking kidding me on DingleDongle!? That is MOST disappointing. Not that I suppose the idea of her getting a portion off of anyone else is any less displeasing...but still...she should really give me a call.

The black bird in it was fairly fit as well, in a you'd-like-to-do-her-very-rough-as-though-she-was-getting-punished-for-being-a-bit-of-a-c^nt sort of way

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    scotland
    Just read this in the paper in my break.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2009/...e-bombers-film
    Chris Morris's 'jihadi comedy' - a first look

The first official stills from Four Lions, the Brass Eye creator's feature film about would-be suicide bombers, have emerged.

Certain artists establish such a niche for themselves that they become journalistic shorthand for a certain category. For Chris Morris, the satirist behind The Day Today and Brass Eye, the category is the absurdity of modern media culture: everytime some new reality-TV atrocity or tranche of government-issued gobbledygook is reported, there's almost an accompanying note of surprise that Morris wasn't involved. From the man himself, however, there has been barely a peep since Nathan Barley aired on Channel 4 in 2005: a cameo on The IT Crowd here, a report from the Cern Large Hadron Collider there.

Those paying close attention, though, will know that Morris has been at work for several years on a project that marks something of a departure for him in formal terms (it's a feature film) if not in his proclivity for provocative subject matter: Four Lions is a comedy about suicide bombers. Which isn't to say he is taking jihad lightly: he has embarked on serious research, talking to everyone from police and security experts to imams and Muslim community workers. (There was also a public spat with Martin Amis along the way.)

Morris's conclusion, according to the film's producers, Warp Films, is that it's a daft as well as a deadly business. "Even those who have trained and fought jihad report the frequency of farce," the company has said. "At training camps young jihadis argue about honey, cry for their mums, shoot each other's feet off, chase snakes and get thrown out for smoking … Terrorist cells have the same group dynamics as stag parties and five-a-side football teams. There is conflict, friendship, misunderstanding and rivalry. Terrorism is about ideology, but it's also about berks." Morris's project, they maintain, "understands jihadis as human beings. And it understands human beings as innately ridiculous."

Made with funding from Film4, Four Lions includes writing from Peep Show's Jesse Armstrong and Sam Bain. It was partly shot on the streets of Sheffield – this amateur picture shows Kevin Eldon as an armed police officer – and at one point locations in the Alps were being scouted to double for terrorist training camps. Official stills released this week seem to be from such scenes. With editing on the film under way, Warp reports that "its small tornado of industry is now trapped and humming in a box". It will be intriguing, to say the least, to see what emerges when that box is eventually opened.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/filmb...is-jihadi-film

If it annoys you, kill it I steal cable's Avatar
    I would rather be considered wrong than take the trouble to prove myself right
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fucking hell

why have I only just heard about this

i think i've just jihadi jizzed my pants

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember reading about this yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaars ago, it's nice to see it finally coming to fruition.

The Thinking Man's Idiot Simmo Fortyone's Avatar
    Andre giant once eat kid hot dog at arena. He then laugh. I never forgive that fat motherfucker for that
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GeezaTap View Post
    I got We Can Be Heroes (Prequel to Summer Heights High) over the weekend from Lovefilm (film indeed).

Not as good as SHH in my book. The DVD lets you watch all the bits from one character though, so worth a rental if you wanna see some more Ja'mie action.
    WCBH is waaaaaay better. It captures the inanity of everyday Australia brilliantly. SHH is more over the top, even if it still remains very subtle. For some reason foreign folk never seem to "get" it. Same reason why The Castle is IMO one of the funniest movies ever but is decidedly unfunny to anyone who didn't grow up here.

WCBH is probably the funniest series/film ever to come out of Australia that didn't have anyone from Working Dog involved.

I ate them before they ate me El Capitano Gatisto's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Decided that the Kevin Bishop show is crap. Couple of weeks ago I said:

I had Big Brother on waiting for the Kevin Bishop Show. Wish I hadn't bothered. The Horne and Corden bit was spot on but the funniest bits were in the ad. How can you parody Parkinson's interviews with Rod Hull and Oliver Reed? The reality is way funnier than some knobheads just acting them out.
    For every good idea he has there are 4 or 5 awful ideas. Then he often ruins good ideas by going too far. Summed up by last night, the idea of having David Mitchell as the 3rd Mitchell brother in Eastenders done as Peep Show was excellent, until he had to go ruin it by going for a really crap boner joke. It started out funny and just sank into crude.

The psychic cop obsessed with rape thing is absolutely fucking awful. As is the idea of Dale Winton presenting a show from a public toilets. He's camp so you go for that joke? Really?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hate that Wii pisstake.

Some of the Daily Mail movie remakes are good. Some are fucking shit.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really can't stand Kevin Bishop. You can just tell he thinks he's a whole lot funnier than he is, which isn't a lot to start with.

Simon
    He definitely does think he's the balls. The show is getting very samey very quickly - I thought the Mindcop thing was idiotic but quite funny the first time, but the joke is the same every time. As I think I said before, and ECG just said - for every good joke, there is a lot of absolute rubbish. But it's still just about worth persevering with because every now and then he pulls out a great gag. The "Get Married Sensibly" thing was brilliant.

It's just a shame that he wears so thin, he's obviously not got a lot of material and a six-episode run is too much for him. Obviously that's the way things are done over here, you can't get a three-episode run or similar because they won't commission something of that length - but if he was given the opportunity to scale it down to a one-off hour special or so, it would be brilliant. I still prefer this to Mitchell & Webb though, I'd rather sit through twenty minutes of crap for ten minutes of good stuff than watch half an hour of indifferent material.

Andre giant once eat kid hot dog at arena. He then laugh. I never forgive that fat motherfucker for that
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How does TV Burp rate over there? A local version has been running for a few weeks and although it's very silly, it's becoming popular.

Site Meditator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am a big fan of TV Burp, but its a split decision over here

If it annoys you, kill it I steal cable's Avatar
    I would rather be considered wrong than take the trouble to prove myself right
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's bloody massive over here.

The only thing people actually watch that's on ITV

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    scotland
    Harry Hill makes TV Burp, I couldn't imagine anyone else being able to present that show. You know with it being called "Harry Hill's TV Burp" and all, it just wouldn't work out with another presenter.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This week FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, I just got through with both seasons and the 2 Xmas specials of The Office (UK).

I never really took the time to get into it when I was younger so yes I know I'm about a decade behind here, but whatever. I'm not going to go into it because you all know it's fantastic, but I am glad they ended it when they did. I felt like they started to jump the shark a bit with the Xmas specials (eg Brent's music video).

When I finished I decided to try getting into the US version. Right from the get go I think they should've gone with their own characters instead of imitations of the UK'ers. I know that it starts to go into its own groove after the first season and it's doing ok so far (4 episodes in) but everytime I see the Tim/Dawn doppelganger.....I just want to see Martin Freeman/Lucy Davis.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmo Fortyone View Post
    How does TV Burp rate over there? A local version has been running for a few weeks and although it's very silly, it's becoming popular.
    It's fucking brilliant. Have you seen the UK version?

Simon
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood View Post
    This week FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, I just got through with both seasons and the 2 Xmas specials of The Office (UK).

I never really took the time to get into it when I was younger so yes I know I'm about a decade behind here, but whatever. I'm not going to go into it because you all know it's fantastic, but I am glad they ended it when they did. I felt like they started to jump the shark a bit with the Xmas specials (eg Brent's music video).

When I finished I decided to try getting into the US version. Right from the get go I think they should've gone with their own characters instead of imitations of the UK'ers. I know that it starts to go into its own groove after the first season and it's doing ok so far (4 episodes in) but everytime I see the Tim/Dawn doppelganger.....I just want to see Martin Freeman/Lucy Davis.
    Give the US version a while. By the first few episodes of the second series you'll enjoy it as a separate show, by the third series you'll love it like an insane sterile woman loves her stolen baby.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea I heard it gets better as it goes off on it's own tangent, and I was planning on sticking with it as it shows potential.

It's just that this soon after watching the original (and with a load of lines still being carried over from it) I keep involuntarily comparing it every now and then.

I'm also curious about it because the guys behind it are writing the new Ghostbusters....which makes me nervous

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm rewatching Spaced at the moment. Forgot just how amazing it was. Watching things like Teachers and Spaced does make you think about how shit some stuff we have now is.

The transformation of Jessica Stevenson/Hynes from frumpy funster to sexy little minx is amazing too.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    scotland
    Fucking hell Blood, if it's not your girlfriend you're talking about its fucking Ghostbusters. Have you not got anything else in your life?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's the 25th anniversary, Ghostbusters is awesome....shush you.

Should've seen how excited I was when my GIRLFRIEND decided to watch both movies and then completed and loved the game. My life was complete Dingle.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBF View Post
    I'm rewatching Spaced at the moment. Forgot just how amazing it was. Watching things like Teachers and Spaced does make you think about how shit some stuff we have now is.

The transformation of Jessica Stevenson/Hynes from frumpy funster to sexy little minx is amazing too.
    I noticed that, around the time she got married she suddenly became quite sexy, something I'd never noticed or thought of beforehand.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aahahaha I'm a sexier woman than her

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No one is denying that, sof

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's fucking brilliant. Have you seen the UK version?
    No but from what I read about it on Wikipedia our version is exactly the same. I loved our host (Ed Kavalee) before he started this so I love our version. Might look up some of Hill on Youtube or something.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amy Adams just appeared in The Office and I literally want to crawl my way through the screen and make passionate passionate love to her

The Rosk
    I really want to make so many jokes about that post right there.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Go for it mate, I'm pretty sure less than half of them will be relevant to me

The Rosk
    Another not-so-weak post there Blood. What is wrong with you today.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well not only did I not want to hit this woman, but I found her attractive AND she's ginger. I think it broke me

AWOL
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Watching How Not To Live Your Life on BBC2 just now, it's pretty decent.

I don't do tricks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Fancy going halves on a bastard?"

Sometimes I feel they shouldn't do 7 things, just pick the best one like the rest of us have to.

AWOL
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am also in love with his flatmate in it.

Simon
    Peep Show starts on Sept 16th, and Brooker has a new series of Screenwipe and a one-off Gameswipe in the pipeline.

Also, I watched the Christmas episode of Father Ted this morning...why does Linehan hate it so much, it's great!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There was a small bit in the TV section of the paper with pictures of them shooting Peep Show.

Mark had a red jumper on and Jez was wearing his army jacket.

That should probably be in spoilers!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    scotland
    There was a small bit in the TV section of the paper with pictures of them shooting Peep Show.

aww fucksake turdy, no point in watching it now, is there.

Simon
    Mock The Week is back on usual schedule tonight. Not sure what the haps was last week, for some reason they had a mid-series best of. Odd indeed.

Also, Frankie Boyle has had a series commissioned on Channel 4, sounds like it'll be a mix of stand-up and sketches.

43rd Best Rajah Poster
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder who the Dad will be.

Simon
    I'm sure it will be Mitchell.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    I wonder who the Dad will be.
    I hope it ends up being Jeff, just so we get a similar ending to series 2 and Mark gets to wipe the smile off his face.

AWOL
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Mock The Week is back on usual schedule tonight. Not sure what the haps was last week, for some reason they had a mid-series best of. Odd indeed.
    Edinburgh Festival maybe?

Perhaps a few of the regulars had shows.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkoke View Post
    Edinburgh Festival maybe?

Perhaps a few of the regulars had shows.
    I think maybe Frankie was unavailable and since Frankie IS Mock The Week they thought lets just not do it.

Simon
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GewXbCho8KE[/ame]

Still amazing.

Andy
    That Office Reunion thing is on Sunday, should be interesting if not a good laugh.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will be watching. OFFICE CHAT

Simon
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    That Office Reunion thing is on Sunday, should be interesting if not a good laugh.
    WHAT?!

Andy
    What?

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WHAT?!
    Alright, calm down Stone Cold.

Andy
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEXckzQGHWE[/ame]

Simon
    I got all excited then, but it seems like all the Reunion stuff comes in 5 minute chunks before each episode of the first series, which they're showing back to back. Which would have been fine, except I watched them all fucking last night

Simon
    For the uninitiated, the actual single version of Free Love is FANTASTIC, with Noel Gallagher on backing vocals.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxMDvGaDDSY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxMDvGaDDSY[/ame]

This bit in the Office made me laugh myself hoarse when the teacher showed it at school. But I seem to be one of the few people who find it funny.

Andy
    Bugger, I thought it was a proper show. Oh well, there's a lot of it on the BBC comedy website already.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I feel awkward as an american in this thread having no clue what these shows are you guys are talking about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Go watch them then!

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I'm not even sure what you're discussing besides The Office.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just watch the good stuff then.

Or if in doubt, go watch Father Ted.

Classy new Stevie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Office Night BBC 2

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is looking pretty good

The same can't be said about Lucy Davis

Classy new Stevie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still rather fuck Lucy than Colbie though mate

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Simon
    This show really was quite good, wasn't it.

Classy new Stevie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Watching this is making me want to see the next series of the American version despite its declining quality.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieV View Post
    Watching this is making me want to see the next series of the American version despite its declining quality.
    Comes out next month right?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    scotland
    Fucksake, the one night of the year, me and the Mrs switch off the TV because "there is never anything on on a Sunday." And BBC TWO decide to show the one of the greatest comedies of the past decade back to back. I want to cry. And punch my girlfriend.

Simon
    It's still as good as it ever was. I noticed a few things I didn't remember from other times I've seen them series, too - for example when Gareth is shredding some paper, he tucks his tie into his trousers.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm halfway through the second season of the US Office and am enjoying more than I expected myself to

Simon
    Same for everyone.

them bones,them bones
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The UK Office is seriously the most perfect show. I know that my love for Ricky Gervais is pretty evident but its just magical.

Sir Jones of Launceston Eggbert Spam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Frontline was better.

Simon
    Frontline?

them bones,them bones
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like Frontline but basically everyone involved in it is a faggot.

them bones,them bones
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Frontline?
    It is an Australian comedy show. It is a satire of those a current affair shows.

Simon
    I saw a good Australian show the other day...Chaser's War On Everything or something? Sounds similar to what you're talking about ie. it's very funny but the people involved are smug arseholes.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Superhuge fan of the US version of The Office. Haven't seen the UK version yet, will have to check it out.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm in the process of rewatching US Office. Just finished Season Two.

In the past three months I've rewatched UK Office, Spaced, Teachers and now US Office. Makes me hate current TV a little bit.

them bones,them bones
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I watched Father Ted, Spaced and Black Books over the last few weeks.

Sir Jones of Launceston Eggbert Spam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw a good Australian show the other day...Chaser's War On Everything or something? Sounds similar to what you're talking about ie. it's very funny but the people involved are smug arseholes.
    They are smug arseholes, and that show is really quite poor for the most part. They did a 24 hour news parody show before that was fairly good.

If you're looking for funny shows then don't look for recent Australian TV, there's almost nothing to be had.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Cash View Post
    I watched Father Ted, Spaced and Black Books over the last few weeks.
    Black Books. Good shout there, I'll start rewatching that next. Never seen Father Ted but that'll be next on the list.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamstar View Post
    Superhuge fan of the US version of The Office. Haven't seen the UK version yet, will have to check it out.
    Its pretty much a perfect comedy show, you're missing out.

Whaddaya think about that 1_Pablo_Angel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Cash View Post
    It is an Australian comedy show. It is a satire of those a current affair shows.
    Sounds a bit like brasseye. You seen Brasseye?

I don't do tricks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Black Books isn't the best. It should be brilliant because it's got Moran and Bill Bailey, but it's just okay.

Walking the earth The Masked Jobber's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's SHIT!

I don't do tricks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeeaah