User Tag List

Page 1079 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 10691075107610771078107910801081108210831089 ... LastLast
Results 107,801 to 107,900 of 108985

Thread: ***Official*** English Football Discussion Thread

WWF Champion
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by son_of_foley View Post
    Honestly football atmospheres are quiet most of the time when there's not big flashpoints anyway. I personally enjoyed PSG vs Dortmund a whole lot.

It's got so sanitized in stadiums and is so expensive there's not that much chanting most of the time anyway. When you're there yeah its class but if you're watching on IFollow or similar it's quiet enough most of the time.

Football with no crowd < Football with a crowd
    Football with no crowd > No Football

I'm low key glad euros have moved because i was going to have to miss the game ive got tickets for due to birth of bambino #3 anyway

Prediction : Sound will be piped in for behind closed doors. Using an app or something for fans. It will be awful
    That's because your fans are fucking shit mate.

RFF WORLDWIDE WESTERN CON son_of_foley's Avatar
    Letting the POTTY go to his head since Jan 2010
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haha I meant on tv you scamp if im watching Burnley vs Bournemouth the crowds not doing much for me tbh

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I watch games with small/almost no crowds most weeks with womens football, its OK but takes some getting used to.

That said I am in no rush for football to come back. It should be one of the last things to return to normal.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Couple of comments on the things that have come out

- It's clear we'll see a Sheffield United + Tevez amount of aggro from whoever goes down this year. The idea of nulling the season and denying promotion seems mad. The idea of having 23 teams in the league next year sounds even worse. God knows how they think they'll work that with european cups etc. Brighton are setting their stall out already about losing home advantage which just sounds odd
    - Thought of playing football in Perth or Iceland or wherever is pretty interesting. If they went soon they could quarantine as groups for weeks in hotels

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's an impossible task isn't it, because the 29 games played already are different for everybody. I was reading one of the struggling teams had 2-3 of the traditional "top 6" at home still to play (might have been Brighton, actually), how do you take at least a fraction of that homefield advantage off the table when the other teams have had a full stadium of fans to cheer the boys on against said teams? Neutral isn't neutral when it's universally accepted that a buoyant homefield advantage increases a team's chances of winning, and 10 teams will play 1 less game at home if the season gets finished compared to the other 10 teams. For me, you have to void the leagues. The logistics of taking players from sitting on the sofa for 3 months and playing a condensed 9 match schedule through the peak of British summertime in front of no fans just doesn't work. Why not wait until August, get the players a pre-season in, none of the contract ambiguity, and stick to that schedule. At a push, come back 3 weeks earlier and promote Leeds and West Brom to make a 22 team league, with Sky and BT getting sorted out with a 3pm game every week considering the lack of fans in the stadiums to sort those contracts out. Give Liverpool the league if they want, they've earned it, though part of me would find it the peak of comedy to rob them of it.

One of the things for me is that the Champions League just can't happen next year. Forget about that, so the current top 4 and deciding that is irrelevant. Just extend the TV contracts by a year and forget about it for a year. Put more league games on in midweek considering it will be a 42 game season. Get rid of the League Cup unless the prize money goes up, as without the live gates they are just completely irrelevant for the lower teams now. 4 relegated, 2 promoted (league winner and a now 8 team playoff format), then hopefully back to normal for 21/22. Forget about fans next year, but all lower league teams should be allowed the infrastructure to stream their games online for a subscription fee - obviously not quite the same financially as the money through the turnstiles, but it would help, and maybe wouldn't be all bad as maybe a part timer would happily pay £10 a month to watch 7-8 games of their local team but would only go and see them live once a season because there's little value for money. Less security, less maintenance, etc. The goal of the next year should be to protecting the long term viability of our football teams, not about who wins what during the period.

Andy
    I see four PL doctors have raised concerns and apparently asked how they can approve something where there is a legitimate and proven risk of death. Equally how can players be forced to play, there would be justifiable contract disputes if they are forced, nevermind ethical and even human rights issues.

It seems mad that the champions league will be possible this year. If it was me I’d call off all European competition until season 21/22. I’d also call off all domestic seasons for 20/21. Commit to finishing the leagues which have already been started, however long it takes. Realistically in this country it’s not going to be until the end of the year at the earliest but it does seem possible that it could be done ahead of May next year, in time for the Euros. If things are better than expected and that leaves a big space, do a UK tournament or something. Every club at every level. Something different.

None of that is ideal of course, but the idea of playing in another country, quarantining players for months, playing European football this year, all of that just seems mad and dangerous.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    brazil
    You don't think they'll get this season done until the end of the year at the earliest? I really question that. They want it done ASAP and the tide seems to be changing in that regard. Bundesliga back up and running next week. PL aiming to follow 4 weeks later so they can get the CL going again in August. Talk in the Telegraph of Brighton and other dissenters being threatened with points deductions today. I'm not sure what happens with players whose contracts are due to end in July - seems to be mixed reports on that. Obviously this could all fall apart at any stage but they appear determined to push ahead with it. That supposed anonymous footballer on football365 reckons they'll keep moving the goalposts so that people even come around to crowds in stadiums being okay before too long. I don't agree with any of this by the way, it's crazy - it's just what I'm seeing.

This all extends to Batter's points on no CL or fans even next year as well. I just question whether those with real power and influence will allow that to happen.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Germany has had a handle on this thing, the UK hasn't. I don't think it's right to assume we're on that trajectory when we've failed substantially compared to them. Not that I don't think they will, but as you say, it's crazy. This little cockteasing at the minute with the "mights" and the red top reporting of the "joy" of the impending lifting of restrictions is insane.

Defiance is a four letter
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Football! Lads, football! Live football!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/52581366

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Batter View Post
    Germany has had a handle on this thing, the UK hasn't. I don't think it's right to assume we're on that trajectory when we've failed substantially compared to them. Not that I don't think they will, but as you say, it's crazy. This little cockteasing at the minute with the "mights" and the red top reporting of the "joy" of the impending lifting of restrictions is insane.
    We have had players from Germany, Italy and Spain who have gone back to training contracting Covid 19 already.

It's absolutely wrong.

Andy
    Yeah it all seems too soon anyway. Never mind for a country who thinks it’s appropriate to do a conga to remember their war dead during a lockdown. The UK is a long long way from having this under control enough for doctors to risk everything to sign off on it going ahead.

Defiance is a four letter
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It looks like it's becoming more and more of a possibility that the season will be cancelled.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a collection of old games online anywhere? I have been watching old World Cup games on the FIFA YouTube channel but wouldn't mind watching some old Premier League games too. Preferably from like 2000-2010 since I didn't start following until 2010.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    brazil
    https://footballia.net/

This site appears to have just about everything I could imagine you might want to watch. Albeit not necessarily in the best quality or with English commentary.

Simon
    Quote Originally Posted by _me View Post
    Is there a collection of old games online anywhere? I have been watching old World Cup games on the FIFA YouTube channel but wouldn't mind watching some old Premier League games too. Preferably from like 2000-2010 since I didn't start following until 2010.
    With no live football at the moment, the UK's main highlights show Match of the Day is showing highlights of classic games.from the PL era, I'd be happy to put them on my Google Drive if you are interested. It spans the entire PL era back to 92 but it's been great so far, covering loads of great games.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    With no live football at the moment, the UK's main highlights show Match of the Day is showing highlights of classic games.from the PL era, I'd be happy to put them on my Google Drive if you are interested. It spans the entire PL era back to 92 but it's been great so far, covering loads of great games.
    That sounds awesome and is basically what I was looking for. But I am a luddite with Google Drive/sharing files online so I would hate for you to go to the effort and have it not work. But if you don't mind trying one or two, I would greatly appreciate it.

Football manager? Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Always liked Harry Kane.

Simon
    That sounds awesome and is basically what I was looking for. But I am a luddite with Google Drive/sharing files online so I would hate for you to go to the effort and have it not work. But if you don't mind trying one or two, I would greatly appreciate it.
    No problem at all, in fact it made me realise that I'd probably quite like to have the highlight shows archived anyway. I'll put a link in here once they are uploaded!

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    ITV Hub showing all Euro 96 games (released daily), with England's matches being shown on ITV 4.

Simon
    @_,me

This folder contains all the episodes of Match of Their Day that have been shown so far, let me know if you're not able to download them

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zB...hQW8Z7D5hrIXgv

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yugoslavia
    I've not really had the time, but those Match of Their Day shows and the countdown episodes they've done have been class. I've seen a couple.

I've also really enjoyed the World Cup Rewind shows they've been showing on Saturdays.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yugoslavia
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52665426

I got 102. Happy with that.

Somehow managed to not read one of the clues I would have got, but meh.

I was better with the older players from years ago.
    Last edited by Murphy; May 15th, 2020 at 10:36 AM.

Simon
    You scored 129 - more silverware than Ryan Giggs!

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @_,me

This folder contains all the episodes of Match of Their Day that have been shown so far, let me know if you're not able to download them

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zB...hQW8Z7D5hrIXgv
    It worked perfectly. I was afraid I had to create an account to do it. Thanks again for sharing. I will be watching them today to get my weekend football fix.

Simon
    No problem - there will be another one on tonight, so I can put it up tomorrow most likely.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stan Accy View Post
    ITV Hub showing all Euro 96 games (released daily), with England's matches being shown on ITV 4.
    My god I loved Euro 96. What a great time to be a football fan.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It worked perfectly. I was afraid I had to create an account to do it. Thanks again for sharing. I will be watching them today to get my weekend football fix.
    Bundesliga is back on today too bud

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bundesliga is back on today too bud
    I tried watching Bundesliga before the quarantine but couldn't really get into it. I will try again but I just don't know anything about it so it doesn't "click"

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yugoslavia
    I quite enjoyed Dortmund and Schalke, despite it being one-sided. 4 excellent goals.

Only going to bother if it looks a good game on paper though. I wasn't going to sit there and watch Bayern and Union Berlin yesterday. I'm not that desperate.

Simon
    @_me did you download those Match of the Day shows? If you enjoyed them there have been other ones broadcast since that I can put up for you.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @_me did you download those Match of the Day shows? If you enjoyed them there have been other ones broadcast since that I can put up for you.
    Yes. They worked great. They were awesome; as someone from the US, it is all stuff I had never seen. I would love it if you wanted to share some more.

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hate the fact that every goal of the season contest on MOTD seems to have about half the goals being score against us.

Simon
    Yes. They worked great. They were awesome; as someone from the US, it is all stuff I had never seen. I would love it if you wanted to share some more.
    Latest one here

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sHE...ew?usp=sharing

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome. Got my plans for tomorrow now. Thanks again.

Simon
    No worries, there will be another one tonight as well

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Realistic targets for Newcastle this summer if the takeover happens?

If they have all this money to spend in a world were other clubs may be tightening their belts what would be feasible?

Thiago Silva?
    Aaron Ramsey?
    Coutinho?

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In assuming poch is lined up the for job like

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If they got posh, and they might not like, could they get bale? He was willing to go to China so don't think it would need to be a top side and real seemingly would like a bit of cash for Rodriguez, Bale and/or vasquez

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    What's your thoughts on Ryan Fraser sof? Taking a bit of a kicking at the moment. I don't really like what he's doing now but understand it. I thought changing his agent in January and publically saying he wasn't playing for the team was worse.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think he's going to get the move he thinks he will. I know they are saying free agents will be in big demand but I just don't see how it makes sense for arsenal or spurs.

Its a hard spot to be in were an injury and you're career can be in tatters but for me you should want to play

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    I feel a bit for Arsenal in the Aubameyang situation. If he does wants multi-year @ 300k a week when he's 31 then it feels like the type of contract Arsenal should be avoiding. They should've got it extended last year but as they didn't I think I'd look at moving him on. They've got replacements already in Nketiah and Martinelli.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree and I think the money could be better spent buying a CB partner for Saliba. Maybe Mari is meant to be that CB I dunno.

Areas they could do with help would be CB, RB and possibly midfield. Assuming Tierney does step on to be the #1 LB

Saka, Pepe, Martinelli, Lacazette, Nketiah and others up top is decent. Maybe Smith-Rowe, Reis Nelson and others could bulk that out too.

I'm not convinced by midfield massively myself. Feels really non-descript

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    brazil
    Marcus Rashford's really lovely isn't he.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitely. Fantastic example to set and a wonderful impact he's had.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Marcus Rashford's really lovely isn't he.
    Was going to say the same, Top bloke.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think someone has forgotten to turn on the goal line tech in the Villa game...

Simon
    Arsenal getting rinsed due to their own incompetence. Like putting on a lovely pair of comfy slippers.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most annoying fanbase on the internet as well

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    *Joint

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can think of a worse one.

YMCA

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed. Liverpool fans definitely no 1 worst fans, followed by United and Chelsea.

The Rosk
    Liverpool fans top

Arsenal fans close second

Don't know about anyone else really.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See I don't go and browse rawk so don't see much of them. Arsenal fans are mental

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    See I don't go and browse rawk so don't see much of them. Arsenal fans are mental
    They have found twitter these days, But yeah it obviously goes Liverpool and Arsenal then everyone else.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meh. I don't think Arsenal fans are the same level of annoyance as the Scousers but there you go.

Arteta has a bit of a puzzle to solve at centre half now. Does he renew Luiz for another year? Logic would say no (total liability even though he did improve under Arteta a bit) and on £200k a week, but the only current fit centre halves are:-

Mustafi (ugh)
    Holding (only just come back, even though he is better than Johnny Evans)

All the others are injured, so he probably does have to re-new Luiz at least for a month or two or recall Saliba and gamble on him.

I also think he should cash in on Auba as it is clear he isn't going to sign a new deal (why would he) we should take the cash and re-invest. We have some good kids and we need to refresh it. Be great if Ozil could go as well.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree and I think the money could be better spent buying a CB partner for Saliba. Maybe Mari is meant to be that CB I dunno.

Areas they could do with help would be CB, RB and possibly midfield. Assuming Tierney does step on to be the #1 LB

Saka, Pepe, Martinelli, Lacazette, Nketiah and others up top is decent. Maybe Smith-Rowe, Reis Nelson and others could bulk that out too.

I'm not convinced by midfield massively myself. Feels really non-descript
    I think Torreria is a good player when he is played in the right position. Xhaka should go, was never convinced by him, just not mobile enough. Guendouzi needs to show more but he is young and worth keeping.

We never really replaced Ramsey, was a real mistake not tying him down. Joe Willock is decent. We probably need two quality midfielders to replace Ramsey and Xhaka when he (hopefully) goes

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Arteta loves Luiz, pretty sure he'll be at Arsenal next year.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bricking it tonight, lads. We are desperate for the 3 points, and even if we do win it's an uphill task for the rest of the season. We lose this and I just don't see us staying up.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maguire is a fraud

Donde esta la biblioteca Pablo Diablo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Molasses

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Arteta loves Luiz, pretty sure he'll be at Arsenal next year.
    Not after the shitshow on Weds he shouldn't be.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Agashahahshdhajahh

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    brazil
    Well that was just tremendously fun. Especially loved the soundboard playing the boos when the handbags started between Guendouzi and Maupay. Maupay's post-match interview What a shithouse.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fucking wankers

The Beast From Belarus Hlebsfall's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nepal
    We're a genuinely mediocre team. The fact people are talking of any sort of European qualification is laughable. Lose the next couple and we could be down to about 13th or 14th, which is a position they entirely deserve to be in. I think I'd swap our central midfield options with any other team in the league, that's how bad they are.

As for Arteta, I hope that he isn't one of these managers that can say all the right things, but without it translating into results on the pitch. His game management is highly questionable as well. What is the point of bringing two objectively bad players in Nelson and Willock on the pitch in the 87th minute. Neither of them are going to change a game for you.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The biggest worry for Arsenal is that they're in that position in a bad league. Other teams have been well off the pace but they're still near the top because the rest of the league has stagnated too. But Arsenal have dropped off. Recruitment has been shocking for a while, too many mid table players for a team of their stature. Aside from Aubameyang, none of this current side get in even the perennial top 4 side of 10 years ago. And he's surely off in the summer. I think Arteta deserves a summer, but if he's not got full responsibility with transfers then what changes?

They're always so obsessed with youth too. I know they're not fashionable players, but you can't tell me this team would be pissing about in the bottom half with the league experience of Cahill and Evans at the back. Two cheap options that have come up recently, and they're both playing for lesser teams in higher positions.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arsenal are a mess. Whilst emery made some awful decisions it was naive for anyone to think there wasn't a personnel issue only tactical

BC 4 Lyfe
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rosk View Post
    Liverpool fans top

Arsenal fans close second

Don't know about anyone else really.
    We're the best mate.

United fans are the worst, it's really funny how United fans now are like Liverpool fans were in the mid-nineties; 'This is our year lads'. Ole is the new Roy Evans.

Donde esta la biblioteca Pablo Diablo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Well look who it is.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Batter View Post
    The biggest worry for Arsenal is that they're in that position in a bad league. Other teams have been well off the pace but they're still near the top because the rest of the league has stagnated too. But Arsenal have dropped off. Recruitment has been shocking for a while, too many mid table players for a team of their stature. Aside from Aubameyang, none of this current side get in even the perennial top 4 side of 10 years ago. And he's surely off in the summer. I think Arteta deserves a summer, but if he's not got full responsibility with transfers then what changes?

They're always so obsessed with youth too. I know they're not fashionable players, but you can't tell me this team would be pissing about in the bottom half with the league experience of Cahill and Evans at the back. Two cheap options that have come up recently, and they're both playing for lesser teams in higher positions.
    I'd take Leno over Almunia, every day of the week. I think the full backs could be good if they can stay fit, but there are definite question marks over the centre of defence and midfield.

I think the youth thing comes down to the fact that we do actually have some very good young players. Martinelli and Saka in particular look excellent, Nketiah as well. Nelson and Willock I wouldn't put in the bracket but time will tell.

The 2015, 2016 and 2017 summer transfer windows in particular were awful. Auba should be sold with a year left (fair enough, he is too good for us at the moment) and we should re-invest in the team. If we can get someone to take that waster Ozil as well would be the icing on the cake, along with selling most of the defence.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Collin View Post
    We're the best mate.

United fans are the worst, it's really funny how United fans now are like Liverpool fans were in the mid-nineties; 'This is our year lads'. Ole is the new Roy Evans.
    Yes fella. Nice to hear from you.

WE ARE FINALLY WINNING THE LEAGUE (PREMIERSHIP) #19

BC 4 Lyfe
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Scott View Post
    Yes fella. Nice to hear from you.

WE ARE FINALLY WINNING THE LEAGUE (PREMIERSHIP) #19
    It's been a long wait my friend. What Klopp has done so far is incredible.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    What the actual fuck.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah its terrible. I saw someone on twitter make a good point though, Burnley don't have any black players. Co-incidence?

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They do though

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not in the first 11 for that game I think they meant

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    brazil
    If it's not a coincidence that they had no black players starting then what is it?

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    He said didn't have ANY black players, then in a shocking turn of events backtracked when SOF pointed out they did.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Put your crayons away PG. Just thought it was an interesting comment.

Anyway, not sure how Luiz has managed to get a new deal. Soares on a 4 year deal and he hasn't even played! FFS, this club.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Rep me again baby.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Romford Pele View Post
    Not in the first 11 for that game I think they meant
    No I think they don't count Dwight McNeil because he's light skinned. Or Aaron Lennon because he doesn't play. If the argument is somehow that a lack of black players means those Burnley players are just missing role models or similar it's a bit confusing.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Griffin View Post
    Rep me again baby.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe just a co-incidence but the place is called BURNley and the KKK used to BURN crosses. Just thinking out loud.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bit far fetched.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let’s be honest Burnley is still like 30 years behind everyone and it’s an absolute shit joke. No surprise (if Burnley fans) that they’d come up with something like this.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think we're being a bit naive if we don't think all our clubs have some similar dickheads in them. The proportions may be different but they are there none the less

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dickheads have certainly risen out of the woodwork the past few months.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think we're being a bit naive if we don't think all our clubs have some similar dickheads in them. The proportions may be different but they are there none the less
    Of course yes,

I was just having a little dig at the town. I actually used to deliver to Burnley a lot about 18 years ago had good banter with the Burnley folk.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This Chelsea-Man City game has been incredible!

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Theres rumours Mark Hughes will be taking over at Burnley so I think that's a suitable punishment for them.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good to see all those Liverpool fans observe social distancing ain't it. Fucking morons.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Good to see all those Liverpool fans observe social distancing ain't it. Fucking morons.
    But those 1000s on the beaches totally were lolz.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You better go and check your park before you lose it again Griff. Twat.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That’s the only shout you could come up with LOL

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's see how many fans of Victim FC are complaining in a few weeks. YNWA my arse

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Few weeks like the spike after we’re getting from protest and people down the beach when the weather is nice? Yet the lockdown has been relaxed and all everyone has gone on about is pubs opening on the 4th of July.

Enjoy being us of the 90’s

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meh, City will win it back next year. Enjoy your tainted title LiVARpool

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    How is it tainted you maniac look at the gap ffs, Grow up, Your an embarrassment.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zzzz why don't you go back to shouting at clouds again you numpty.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meh, City will win it back next year. Enjoy your tainted title LiVARpool

Liverpool +1

Overturns: 7
    Leading to goals for: 1
    Disallowed goals for: 3
    Leading to goals against: 0