User Tag List

Page 1085 of 1085 FirstFirst ... 107510811082108310841085
Results 108,401 to 108,472 of 108472

Thread: ***Official*** English Football Discussion Thread

  1. #108401
    Legend
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    RFF Championship Winner x 2. All time record RFF goalscorer. #111
    Posts
    63,223
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    368487
    I find it confusing that bigger clubs can seemingly have the strength to dictate if one of their top players should be rested for any international games or not.

    Mourinho basically pushing Southgate to not play Harry Kane even though he didn't start on Saturday, whereas John McGinn plays three straight games for Scotland in six days. What is going on here?

  2. #108402
    Shit is orrrn Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    When I die they'll put my face on money
    Posts
    134,465
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    673841
    zimbabwe
    That really annoyed me, I got into an argument with a few Spurs fans who thought Mourinho was entirely right to do that. As long as Southgate is giving him rest where required (as he did in the friendly vs Wales), he should be entitled to use him as he wants. You can't play Kane for 90 minutes in every game, then blame his tiredness and injuries on the five games he plays for England - he's a professional footballer, international football is a part of the game and you have to factor it in. Obviously it needs to be a compromise between the club and national team ideally, but Kane has played in plenty of Spurs games that were less important than Nations League games.

  3. #108403
    World Champion Murphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Bedfordshire
    Posts
    28,054
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    265714
    yugoslavia
    Plus wasn’t he still on the pitch at 75 minutes when they were 7-2 up against Haifa?

  4. #108404
    Legend
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    RFF Championship Winner x 2. All time record RFF goalscorer. #111
    Posts
    63,223
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    368487
    The Southgate agenda against Grealish continues.

    Please tell me what the fucking point in international friendlies is when a player, who the nation is calling for to play, stars in one, getting an assist, running the game and getting MOTM... only to not play a single minute in the following two competitive matches. Left to sit on the bench while Mount plays every minute, Calvert-Lewin is brought on on the left wing (a position that Southgate has previously said Jack would play in behind Sterling/Sancho/Rashford etc etc) and the team in dire need of a creative spark.

    It is baffling now. We look like the most negative team in world football at the moment. We have deserved to win arguably one game of the last five and that was against Wales.

    I can't see a single pundit out there that doesn't think Grealish should be playing. Players know what he can bring, he's a scary prospect to play against. But Southgate, for some reason, keeps diverting with excuses. DCL was brought on as "we needed pace on the left" - but stats show that DCL has the exact same average and top speed as Grealish for the last 6 months. Jack can't play in that midfield position - yet he says Mount played there despite it being the first time he's played there for England or Chelsea.

    I can already see what's going to happen. Another soulless quarter final exit in the Euros, and a sacking. twat

  5. #108405
    Intercontinental Champion _me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    3,688
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    465596
    There is no point to international friendlies.

  6. #108406
    Legend
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    RFF Championship Winner x 2. All time record RFF goalscorer. #111
    Posts
    63,223
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    368487
    Especially with the amount of bloody games and the increased risk of COVID-19 we really should bin them off. There is zero fucking point to them, as can be seen by Gareth Southgate's steadfast refusal to play the best performing player in one for a single minute when a player in his position was needed.

  7. #108407
    Intercontinental Champion _me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    3,688
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    465596
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rosk View Post
    Especially with the amount of bloody games and the increased risk of COVID-19 we really should bin them off. There is zero fucking point to them, as can be seen by Gareth Southgate's steadfast refusal to play the best performing player in one for a single minute when a player in his position was needed.
    The only argument I can see to not play Grealish is that he would be playing a very different role for England than he does for Villa. Can he still create as many chances when he just a piece instead of the main focus.

    But, in theory, THAT is the point of international friendlies. To try it out and see if it works. You never know until you try…

  8. #108408
    Legend
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    RFF Championship Winner x 2. All time record RFF goalscorer. #111
    Posts
    63,223
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    368487
    Quote Originally Posted by _me View Post
    The only argument I can see to not play Grealish is that he would be playing a very different role for England than he does for Villa. Can he still create as many chances when he just a piece instead of the main focus.

    But, in theory, THAT is the point of international friendlies. To try it out and see if it works. You never know until you try…
    He's been doubled up on for a year by most opposition! He has played in LAM, CAM, LF for Villa across the last year. If anything having better players around him will give him even more space, as has already been hinted at by having Watkins and Barkley play in the first few games this season, and he's got 4 goals and 4 assists in 4 games...

    Grealish as a CAM behind Sterling Kane Sancho would be fucking unreal. But the spineless prick Southgate won't dare.

  9. #108409
    Intercontinental Champion _me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    3,688
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    465596
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rosk View Post
    He's been doubled up on for a year by most opposition! He has played in LAM, CAM, LF for Villa across the last year. If anything having better players around him will give him even more space, as has already been hinted at by having Watkins and Barkley play in the first few games this season, and he's got 4 goals and 4 assists in 4 games...

    Grealish as a CAM behind Sterling Kane Sancho would be fucking unreal. But the spineless prick Southgate won't dare.
    After that performance against Liverpool, it really does make no sense to at least not TRY him and see what he does if you gave him truly world-class attackers to support him.

  10. #108410
    World Champion Murphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Bedfordshire
    Posts
    28,054
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    265714
    yugoslavia
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rosk View Post
    I can already see what's going to happen. Another soulless quarter final exit in the Euros, and a sacking. twat
    Yup. 100%

    And probably a half dead Kane still up front at 90 minutes with his hamstring peeling down his leg.

  11. #108411
    WWF Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    25,644
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    424113
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rosk View Post
    I find it confusing that bigger clubs can seemingly have the strength to dictate if one of their top players should be rested for any international games or not.

    Mourinho basically pushing Southgate to not play Harry Kane even though he didn't start on Saturday, whereas John McGinn plays three straight games for Scotland in six days. What is going on here?
    Because John McGinn is the fucking man.

  12. #108412
    Legend
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    RFF Championship Winner x 2. All time record RFF goalscorer. #111
    Posts
    63,223
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    368487
    Quote Originally Posted by wardy View Post
    Because John McGinn is the fucking man.
    You’re damn fucking right he is.

  13. #108413
    WWF Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    25,644
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    424113
    I love him so much. Him and his big arse. Gutted we didn't get him just for a couple of seasons. Hopefully he comes home when he's about 35.

  14. #108414
    Legend
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    RFF Championship Winner x 2. All time record RFF goalscorer. #111
    Posts
    63,223
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    368487
    He will. Once he has done the Treble Treble with Villa.

    Him getting injured last year really fucked us.

  15. #108415
    Born a loser Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Will die a loser
    Posts
    20,889
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    522440
    spain
    OK so it was offside so no penalty but Pickford could still be red carded for dangerous play, endangering a player or whatever?

  16. #108416
    Intercontinental Champion _me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    3,688
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    465596
    Sounds like Van Dijk did his ACL. Done for the season.

  17. #108417
    Legend
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    RFF Championship Winner x 2. All time record RFF goalscorer. #111
    Posts
    63,223
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    368487
    Sounds like Villa beat another recent Premier League champion last night. Four wins out of four.

    What the fuck is happening.

  18. #108418
    Shit is orrrn Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    When I die they'll put my face on money
    Posts
    134,465
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    673841
    zimbabwe
    Congratulations on your title win, there's no way you will blow it from here.

  19. #108419
    I'm always watching you.. MMH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    33,968
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    174624
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Congratulations on your title win, there's no way you will blow it from here.
    Thanks!

  20. #108420
    Legend
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    RFF Championship Winner x 2. All time record RFF goalscorer. #111
    Posts
    63,223
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    368487
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Congratulations on your title win, there's no way you will blow it from here.
    I agree. I don't see how we won't win 38 games out of 38 now. 114 points here we come.

    In all seriousness, when we consider that just 3 months ago we were 1/33 to get relegated, it's just nice to bask some positivity for a little while.

    Grealish is a fucking god.

  21. #108421
    Dismantle Forward Worse UK Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bluecurești
    Posts
    13,513
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    87981
    cuba
    I'm well up for a retro 80s season with Everton and Villa at the top.


  22. #108422
    Shit is orrrn Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    When I die they'll put my face on money
    Posts
    134,465
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    673841
    zimbabwe

  23. #108423
    Not asleep The Beer Monster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    9,834
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    165192
    uk
    That’s nice of him.

  24. #108424
    I'm always watching you.. MMH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    33,968
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    174624
    I'm sure Pickford is shitting himself at the prospect of being fronted by the only person with a reach that is shorter than his.

  25. #108425
    3x beaters of LiVARpool
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    London
    Posts
    14,201
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    261540
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Is this Tim under a pseudonym?

  26. #108426
    Legend
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    RFF Championship Winner x 2. All time record RFF goalscorer. #111
    Posts
    63,223
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    368487
    I'm not going to get too carried away with the Villa results.

    But bloody hell

    Martinez - class keeper. Very (relatively) safe hands, big voice.
    Cash - what a fucking right back he is. So solid at the back and a great asset going forward.
    Konsa - has come into his own at centre back, arguably now better than Mings
    Mings - calmer than last year, strong presence, so so handsome
    Targett - good link up with Jack, arguably the only weak point at this point
    Luiz - we need to buy out the buyback clause ASAP from City. He's now starting for Brazil, so cool calm and collected, what a player
    Grealish - the best footballer in England right now IMO
    McGinn - his injury seems long gone now. An absolute machine, glad to see he is doing it for Scotland too, a goal and 3 assists in 4 games
    Trezeguet - fuck knows who's been coaching him because he's become a player. Still makes mental decisions and hasn't got a touch but his engine is massive
    Watkins - leads the line so well - 20+ from him this year

    Top one this year lads

  27. #108427
    World Champion
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    19,430
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    74076
    Quote Originally Posted by MMH View Post
    I'm sure Pickford is shitting himself at the prospect of being fronted by the only person with a reach that is shorter than his.
    Hahaha.

  28. #108428
    Legend
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    RFF Championship Winner x 2. All time record RFF goalscorer. #111
    Posts
    63,223
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    368487

  29. #108429
    Liverpool 3 Arsenal 1 Underscore_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Liverpool (3 Arsenal 1), UK
    Posts
    81
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    fuck off Everton.

    Ye still fucking shit. 2nd loss in a row after we battered you at Goodison last week and Henderson popped up with that 95th minute winner. Injured all our players on purpose and you still couldn’t even fucking win you pricks 10 years and counting NO DERBY WIN you fucking embarrassing crap little terrible dreadful piss poor little club. Won’t win shit for another 25 years n all you snivelling little feral shitty-arse Bitters. Fuck off. Really enjoyed that. Taped it, and will watch it again tomorrow and piss myself laughing again. Thought Rodriguez was shit, running in treacle all afternoon the mug.

    Shame that referee wasn’t in last week for the systematic match fixing and state sponsored screw job we all saw unfold. Was great to see that fucker Lucas Diane get sent off for that shithouse “tackle”. Everton, that. Can’t win a match cos they’re too shit at football so resort to dreadful tackles to injure the player. No wonder they haven’t won a trophy in 26 years, a decent trophy in 35 years, haven’t won a Merseyside Derby in over 10 years and won’t ever win another trophy ever again. Hear hear. Thank fuck for that like.

    Good win for The Champions vs Sheffield yesterday at Anfield. Heroically overturned the load of bollocks penalty for that load of shite outside the box. First penalty ever awarded by var outside the box and probably the last, because it won’t happen to anyone else. Still won, though, so everyone... eat shit battered Ajax too! Get in!!

    Enjoyed Villa getting smashed, enjoyed Spurs bottling that 3-0 lead at home to West Ham and hopefully Leicester get something against Arsenal.

    Everton you fucking smelly pricks; this is a war you can’t win. You’ll lose on the pitch and you’ll lose the battle on the streets of Liverpool. There’s too many of us, and we’re too clever and too talented to let you ever get the better of us so fuck off and carry on being a laughing stock, and absolutely fucking shite so we can keep enjoying it.

  30. #108430
    Liverpool 3 Arsenal 1 Underscore_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Liverpool (3 Arsenal 1), UK
    Posts
    81
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Liverpool 2, Tottenham 0.

  31. #108431
    World Champion
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    19,430
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    74076
    You a week behind everyone mate?

  32. #108432
    3x beaters of LiVARpool
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    London
    Posts
    14,201
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    261540
    Bloody Jamie Vardy. That pikey always scores against us

  33. #108433
    KIKI MUTEMBE BBF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Viking Country
    Posts
    35,233
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    271009
    Derogatory.

  34. #108434
    Born a loser Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Will die a loser
    Posts
    20,889
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    522440
    spain
    Quote Originally Posted by Romford Pele View Post
    Bloody Jamie Vardy. That pikey always scores against us
    Standard.

  35. #108435
    Legend Mik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Posts
    71,962
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    223553
    Quote Originally Posted by Underscore_ View Post
    fuck off Everton.

    Ye still fucking shit. 2nd loss in a row after we battered you at Goodison last week and Henderson popped up with that 95th minute winner. Injured all our players on purpose and you still couldn’t even fucking win you pricks 10 years and counting NO DERBY WIN you fucking embarrassing crap little terrible dreadful piss poor little club. Won’t win shit for another 25 years n all you snivelling little feral shitty-arse Bitters. Fuck off. Really enjoyed that. Taped it, and will watch it again tomorrow and piss myself laughing again. Thought Rodriguez was shit, running in treacle all afternoon the mug.

    Shame that referee wasn’t in last week for the systematic match fixing and state sponsored screw job we all saw unfold. Was great to see that fucker Lucas Diane get sent off for that shithouse “tackle”. Everton, that. Can’t win a match cos they’re too shit at football so resort to dreadful tackles to injure the player. No wonder they haven’t won a trophy in 26 years, a decent trophy in 35 years, haven’t won a Merseyside Derby in over 10 years and won’t ever win another trophy ever again. Hear hear. Thank fuck for that like.

    Good win for The Champions vs Sheffield yesterday at Anfield. Heroically overturned the load of bollocks penalty for that load of shite outside the box. First penalty ever awarded by var outside the box and probably the last, because it won’t happen to anyone else. Still won, though, so everyone... eat shit battered Ajax too! Get in!!

    Enjoyed Villa getting smashed, enjoyed Spurs bottling that 3-0 lead at home to West Ham and hopefully Leicester get something against Arsenal.

    Everton you fucking smelly pricks; this is a war you can’t win. You’ll lose on the pitch and you’ll lose the battle on the streets of Liverpool. There’s too many of us, and we’re too clever and too talented to let you ever get the better of us so fuck off and carry on being a laughing stock, and absolutely fucking shite so we can keep enjoying it.
    You're so weird. So angry.

  36. #108436
    Liverpool 3 Arsenal 1 Underscore_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Liverpool (3 Arsenal 1), UK
    Posts
    81
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0

  37. #108437
    Legend Mik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Posts
    71,962
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    223553
    I don't think that you can really include Sunderland as challengers to anything mate.

  38. #108438
    3x beaters of LiVARpool
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    London
    Posts
    14,201
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    261540
    I love the fact that he holds personal grudges with people on here from 15+ years ago

  39. #108439
    Shit is orrrn Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    When I die they'll put my face on money
    Posts
    134,465
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    673841
    zimbabwe
    The amount of energy he is expending on people who just don't care at all is mad.

  40. #108440
    Liverpool 3 Arsenal 1 Underscore_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Liverpool (3 Arsenal 1), UK
    Posts
    81
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    The amount of energy he is expending on people who just don't care at all is mad.
    Absolutely knackered after expending all this energy typing into a box for 30 seconds tbh.

    Affected you enough to put me on mute and bang on about JS numerous times over the last ten years going by your posting history. Obsessive vendetta against Liverpool too which you never used to have, which I’m sure has nowt to do with JS getting under your skin either.

    Not that you’ll see this mind, I’m on mute
    Liverpool 2, Tottenham 0.

  41. #108441
    Liverpool 3 Arsenal 1 Underscore_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Liverpool (3 Arsenal 1), UK
    Posts
    81
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Haven’t seen The Rosk since he got absolutely battered by Leeds in the 3-0 at villapark. Least I still showed up after the 7-2 fluke. Probably starting to sink in that Villa won’t win the title and are in fact a Jack Grelish transfer request away from being relegated again.
    Liverpool 2, Tottenham 0.

  42. #108442
    Legend
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    RFF Championship Winner x 2. All time record RFF goalscorer. #111
    Posts
    63,223
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    368487
    Grealish*

  43. #108443
    Legend
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    RFF Championship Winner x 2. All time record RFF goalscorer. #111
    Posts
    63,223
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    368487
    No one gives a shit mate. You’re so full of hate. It’s just a game to us whereas football always has been and always will be your life, which is a little sad, but I get it.

    Maybe try some football club forums for the best result you’re clearly after

  44. #108444
    Liverpool 3 Arsenal 1 Underscore_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Liverpool (3 Arsenal 1), UK
    Posts
    81
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rosk View Post
    No one gives a shit mate. You’re so full of hate. It’s just a game to us whereas football always has been and always will be your life, which is a little sad, but I get it.

    Maybe try some football club forums for the best result you’re clearly after
    Touched a nerve have I mentioning that shit result last week have I?

    Typical Rajah UK gang can give it out for years thinking nobody’ll see it but don’t like it back at em.

    Great being preached to on life by a bunch of lads with between 65,000 and 150,000 posts on a wrestling forum. How about I don’t try some football club forums and simply loiter around in the shadows on here forever? Lol.
    Liverpool 2, Tottenham 0.

  45. #108445
    Legend
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    RFF Championship Winner x 2. All time record RFF goalscorer. #111
    Posts
    63,223
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    368487
    Quote Originally Posted by Underscore_ View Post
    Touched a nerve have I mentioning that shit result last week have I?

    Typical Rajah UK gang can give it out for years thinking nobody’ll see it but don’t like it back at em.

    Great being preached to on life by a bunch of lads with between 65,000 and 150,000 posts on a wrestling forum. How about I don’t try some football club forums and simply loiter around in the shadows on here forever? Lol.
    Nope, Leeds were much better than us on the night and fully deserved the win. No complaints from my side, I can take a good thrashing like a grown up and not spend weeks crying into my pillow. I also have zero expectations of anything from Villa apart from a fight for mid table obscurity at best this year.

    Also, a good few of us talk on WhatsApp now too instead of on here so we aren’t on here as much. I’d offer you to join the WhatsApp group but..... you know.

  46. #108446
    Liverpool 3 Arsenal 1 Underscore_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Liverpool (3 Arsenal 1), UK
    Posts
    81
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rosk View Post
    Nope, Leeds were much better than us on the night and fully deserved the win. No complaints from my side, I can take a good thrashing like a grown up and not spend weeks crying into my pillow. I also have zero expectations of anything from Villa apart from a fight for mid table obscurity at best this year.

    Also, a good few of us talk on WhatsApp now too instead of on here so we aren’t on here as much. I’d offer you to join the WhatsApp group but..... you know.
    Good news is I’d actually rather die than be on that WhatsApp group so looks like we’ve finally got some common ground Rosk. First time for everything in 17 years eh.

    Probably best for you to all keep it to WhatsApp, instead of posting on here, so I can’t see it and take the piss when your shit teams fail again. I actually completely agree you should do that, not post on here, and you never know i might even get some sort of perverse smug satisfaction from the fact none of you really fancy posting on here anymore
    Liverpool 2, Tottenham 0.

  47. #108447
    Shit is orrrn Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    When I die they'll put my face on money
    Posts
    134,465
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    673841
    zimbabwe
    Quote Originally Posted by Underscore_ View Post
    Absolutely knackered after expending all this energy typing into a box for 30 seconds tbh.

    Affected you enough to put me on mute and bang on about JS numerous times over the last ten years going by your posting history. Obsessive vendetta against Liverpool too which you never used to have, which I’m sure has nowt to do with JS getting under your skin either.

    Not that you’ll see this mind, I’m on mute
    I liked you as JS and didn't realise this was you until recently, not sure where you got the idea I had a problem with you from. So either we all grew up and you didnt, or more likely
    you're just more annoying than before because you're looking for an argument. You're fighting a pointless battle, nobody cares about forum rivalries any more, we're all in our 30s and far too jaded to bother.

    If you want a reaction go in the off topic forum and disagree with Nash Diesel about something he's said. Doesn't matter what, if you disagree with him you can safely assume you're in the right
    Last edited by Simon; October 27th, 2020 at 7:49 PM.

  48. #108448
    Legend
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    RFF Championship Winner x 2. All time record RFF goalscorer. #111
    Posts
    63,223
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    368487
    Quote Originally Posted by Underscore_ View Post
    Good news is I’d actually rather die than be on that WhatsApp group so looks like we’ve finally got some common ground Rosk. First time for everything in 17 years eh.

    Probably best for you to all keep it to WhatsApp, instead of posting on here, so I can’t see it and take the piss when your shit teams fail again. I actually completely agree you should do that, not post on here, and you never know i might even get some sort of perverse smug satisfaction from the fact none of you really fancy posting on here anymore
    You would rather die than be on the WhatsApp group... yet you literally cannot keep yourself away from trying to engage with us on here, YEARS after any interaction with us.

    Move on mate, life is way too short.

  49. #108449
    I'm always watching you.. MMH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    33,968
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    174624
    Sad part is there would probably be some decent discussion to be had if he would just lose the gimmick.

  50. #108450
    Liverpool 3 Arsenal 1 Underscore_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Liverpool (3 Arsenal 1), UK
    Posts
    81
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    I’ve made my thoughts quite clear and won’t be changing them. Health permitting I might be alive another 40 years. I’ll always be skulking around in the background. One day in 40+ years I won’t be here, and only then am I truly vanquished...

    I’ve got no problem with anything that’s been said tonight. I laughed at it. Don’t even entirely disagree with the jaded bit and the life’s too short bits. but don’t flatter yourself into thinking I actually want to be in your WhatsApp group, and sit around on WhatsApp talking bollocks with you lot. I draw the line at that. That goes beyond banter, it’s deeply offensive. If I wanted to do that I could’ve simply made an account years ago, pretended to be some really nice guy... a white guy from somewhere like Berkshire, cracked a few shit jokes and easily infiltrated said WhatsApp group.
    Liverpool 2, Tottenham 0.

  51. #108451
    3x beaters of LiVARpool
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    London
    Posts
    14,201
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    261540
    Vanquished

    You take this place way, way too seriously. Perhaps your life hasn't gone the way you wanted and you are projecting here, but this isn't 2003 anymore.

    Go and join Twitter, you'll fit right in there.

  52. #108452
    WWF Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    25,644
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    424113
    Quote Originally Posted by Underscore_ View Post
    I’ve made my thoughts quite clear and won’t be changing them. Health permitting I might be alive another 40 years. I’ll always be skulking around in the background. One day in 40+ years I won’t be here, and only then am I truly vanquished...

    I’ve got no problem with anything that’s been said tonight. I laughed at it. Don’t even entirely disagree with the jaded bit and the life’s too short bits. but don’t flatter yourself into thinking I actually want to be in your WhatsApp group, and sit around on WhatsApp talking bollocks with you lot. I draw the line at that. That goes beyond banter, it’s deeply offensive. If I wanted to do that I could’ve simply made an account years ago, pretended to be some really nice guy... a white guy from somewhere like Berkshire, cracked a few shit jokes and easily infiltrated said WhatsApp group.
    BBF confirmed as jesus sucks' sock.

  53. #108453
    Shit is orrrn Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    When I die they'll put my face on money
    Posts
    134,465
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    673841
    zimbabwe

  54. #108454
    Born a loser Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Will die a loser
    Posts
    20,889
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    522440
    spain
    Can I be in the special Rajah WhatsApp group?

  55. #108455
    Shit is orrrn Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    When I die they'll put my face on money
    Posts
    134,465
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    673841
    zimbabwe
    There's one for the Rajah FIFA league if you want to join, you need FIFA 21 though!

  56. #108456
    WWF Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    25,644
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    424113
    I don't even have FIFA 21 yet lol.

  57. #108457
    Intercontinental Champion _me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    3,688
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    465596
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    There's one for the Rajah FIFA league if you want to join, you need FIFA 21 though!
    And Playstation Pro…

  58. #108458
    Born a loser Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Will die a loser
    Posts
    20,889
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    522440
    spain
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    There's one for the Rajah FIFA league if you want to join, you need FIFA 21 though!
    I thought you fellas were on about a general Rajah group tbh... I won't be getting a ps5 until next year

    - - - Updated - - -

    Plus I'm fucking shit at Fifa, Well I'm OK at attacking but I will cost goals.

  59. #108459
    Shit is orrrn Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    When I die they'll put my face on money
    Posts
    134,465
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    673841
    zimbabwe
    It's all on PS4 at the moment, let us know if you want to get involved there are about 15 or so.

    If there is a general football chat WhatsApp I'm not in it haha, there is an RFF one though.

  60. #108460
    Out
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    61,444
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    110087
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Griffin View Post
    Plus I'm fucking shit at Fifa,
    Peter Griffin confirmed as BBF's sock.

  61. #108461
    World Champion
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    19,430
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    74076
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Griffin View Post
    Can I be in the special Rajah WhatsApp group?
    Aren’t you in the RFF group?

  62. #108462
    Born a loser Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Will die a loser
    Posts
    20,889
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    522440
    spain
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Scott View Post
    Aren’t you in the RFF group?
    Yeah, But the way I read it people saying they posted on WhatsApp rather than here mostly I thought they meant a group like almost a sub forum in itself where they all slag off Romford all day or something.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Beefy View Post
    Peter Griffin confirmed as BBF's sock.
    I have never stolen money.

  63. #108463
    Legend
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    RFF Championship Winner x 2. All time record RFF goalscorer. #111
    Posts
    63,223
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    368487
    There are five as far as I know, the Rajah Fifa League one, the RFF one, the Fifa Pro Clubs one, and the secret Fifa Pro Clubs one where we take the piss out of the shit players.

  64. #108464
    Shit is orrrn Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    When I die they'll put my face on money
    Posts
    134,465
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    673841
    zimbabwe
    Don't listen to The Rosk guys, that last one doesn't exist as far as I'm aware.

  65. #108465
    World Champion
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    19,430
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    74076
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rosk View Post
    There are five as far as I know, the Rajah Fifa League one, the RFF one, the Fifa Pro Clubs one, and the secret Fifa Pro Clubs one where we take the piss out of the shit players.
    Whatever happened to our group that Alex accidentally showed to Beefy

  66. #108466
    Liverpool 3 Arsenal 1 Underscore_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Liverpool (3 Arsenal 1), UK
    Posts
    81
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Romford Pele View Post
    Vanquished

    You take this place way, way too seriously. Perhaps your life hasn't gone the way you wanted and you are projecting here, but this isn't 2003 anymore.

    Go and join Twitter, you'll fit right in there.
    The sarcastic use of the word vanquished went completely over your head. Not surprising really considering you’re a complete no mark who I’ve said several times I don’t even remember. You know me, I don’t know you. That sums it all up really.

  67. #108467
    3x beaters of LiVARpool
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    London
    Posts
    14,201
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    261540
    Oh, you would definitely know me under my previous username, as you use to send abusive messages about how people close to me were gonna get murdered.

    Let's be honest anyway, you looked up vanquished in the dictionary, you aren't smart enough to know the word.

  68. #108468
    Liverpool 3 Arsenal 1 Underscore_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Liverpool (3 Arsenal 1), UK
    Posts
    81
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Romford Pele View Post
    Oh, you would definitely know me under my previous username, as you use to send abusive messages about how people close to me were gonna get murdered.

    Let's be honest anyway, you looked up vanquished in the dictionary, you aren't smart enough to know the word.
    For the second time now you failed to catch on to the inside joke of me using the word vanquished (which is really funny! ).

    And for the second time Iíll say that doesnít surprise me that happened because youíre a complete no mark who nobody would remember and isnít a talented enough poster to have been involved in anything memorable from the days of old, which is why I donít remember you. I did some digging once to find your old username as I wondered who the bugger you were and why I didnít remember such an insecure weirdo, found your username eventually and I still donít have a pissing clue who you are. I spoke to hundreds of posters on here, so the fact we may have engaged once or twice about 15 or 16 years ago means nothing tbh. If you were a decent poster Iíd remember you. But letís be honest Iíve read your posts now for 4 months, it didnít take me long to see youíre absolutely crap and Iíll have forgotten you again in 15 years no doubt.


    Arsenal smashed 3 times in a row I see. Artetaís relentless march to take Arsenal back to the top going well

  69. #108469
    3x beaters of LiVARpool
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    London
    Posts
    14,201
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    261540
    Yep for such a no mark you don't mind plenty of time typing about me do you?

    Isn't me who used to send messages threatening violence to people, or came back after 10 years because he was so jealous of the meet crew

    Still, great to beat LiVARpool 3 times in such a short space of time. Ta Ra

  70. #108470
    Liverpool 3 Arsenal 1 Underscore_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Liverpool (3 Arsenal 1), UK
    Posts
    81
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0

  71. #108471
    Legend Mik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Posts
    71,962
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    223553
    To be honest I was a big fan of JS for a long time, until, like many others have on here over the years, he inexplicably went mental and started taking the forums too seriously. Iíll happily still have a decent football debate with anyone, but I donít have the time or the inclination to argue with anyone about football or the forums generally anymore. Thereís not much I care about each to get into such a heated discussion about and football is way down the list. I donít really mind who is top as long as it isnít Newcastle.

  72. #108472
    Defiance is a four letter
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    word spelt with a finger
    Posts
    28,873
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    758580
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rosk View Post
    ...and the secret Fifa Pro Clubs one where we take the piss out of the shit players.


    Wait, what?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •