Page 1082 of 1082 FirstFirst ... 107210781079108010811082
Results 108,101 to 108,113 of 108113

Thread: ***Official*** English Football Discussion Thread

Arsenal 2 Liverpool 1
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So just to confirm then, Underscore is in fact Jesus Sucks and he has been unbanned after he called a fellow posters work to try and get him sacked?

Asking for a friend.

Donde esta la biblioteca Pablo Diablo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    I didn't unban him. When Underscore came back I checked and JS was not under the banned list. I'm not sure who unbanned him and there's no way to see who did it and was likely done before I was even a mod.

Underscore is also not a name change for JS just based off everything he says we know he's JS. But you're basically asking me to go and ban someone for something that happened when I wasn't a mod and that according to the records the ban had ended.

Chelsea 4 Arsenal 1 Underscore_'s Avatar
    I do love the smell of all the teams I hate being fucking shit in the morning.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo Diablo View Post
    Since multiple people seem to think it's the case. JS is not banned so this is not a sock circumventing a permaban.

Having said that, you've had your fun and you can gloat about your title, but enough bringing others into it. And RP stop trying to bait people into saying things to get them banned.

No problem Pablo, agree with that, youíre right to step in if things are getting out of hand. No issues there. If I ever make a post, I wonít engage with anyone unless theyíre a Liverpool Fan you have my word.

Go through my posts and hopefully youíll see itís all about the football, nothing personal. Itís the football thread afterall and anything bringing up non football related things deserves a permanent ban. Totally agree. You have my word if I post I wonít engage with any non Liverpool Fan ever again, even if they try to Iíll ignore them. 100%.

Obviously it was a fun few years for non-Liverpool Fans, enjoying the fact we hadnít won the league, enjoying the Kiev defeat. Now that Liverpool are back on their perch as the biggest, most succesful team Englandís ever seen, smashing everyone, getting 99 points along with the Premier League Title Champions League UEFA Super Cup and Fifa Club World Cupto cement themselves as the best ever English side and lapping up Quadruples left right and center I understand this is difficult for people. Excruciating in fact. I mean, can you imagine!? I get that. Nobody saw it coming, they were used to giving it out and now the tables have turned in the most beautiful, hilarious way imaginable.. they donít like it. I Donít mean on here of course, just generally speaking as a general observation. I know nobody on here is that petty and jealous and this entire place is famous for the good natured, light hearted banter with no malice intended. Definitely no malice from me, just football banter. Hope thatís made my position clear and all the best Pablo cheers for the reply. Hope allís well mate.

WWF Champion
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Romford Pele View Post
    So just to confirm then, Underscore is in fact Jesus Sucks and he has been unbanned after he called a fellow posters work to try and get him sacked?

Asking for a friend.
    Jesus Sucks was unbanned for ages after that. His 'permaban' was for something else.

Arsenal 2 Liverpool 1
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What was he permabanned for?

WWF Champion
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well once you find out you can start asking the mods to reban him for it.

Chelsea 4 Arsenal 1 Underscore_'s Avatar
    I do love the smell of all the teams I hate being fucking shit in the morning.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can’t get over how unbelievably happy and joyous I am at the ongoing Liverpool FC related festivities. Nevermind Virgil Van Dijk, I’m singing and dancing like Dick Van Dyke after every single Liverpool win. It’s amazing... before every game you sit there and think “yeahh, think our luck’ll finally run out today, no way we’ll win again. We’ve already won practically every game for the last 3 years. Surely we won’t somehow scrape another last minute Tap-In, win 1-0 and go on to heroically seal The Quadruple.” Then like magic, we do!!!! You couldn’t make it up! I mean I don’t wanna say it’s easy, but it’s really easy just pummelling all the teams I hate every week. Honestly don’t think it’s possible to enjoy all this any more than I am like. I mean, even if we only do half as well between this June and next June as we did between June 2019 and 2020... we’ll STILL win 2 Trophies!

Thank you Klopp. So happy we got Klopp. Really pleased he came here instead of anyone else. I remember Piers Morgan crying saying he wanted him for whatever team he supports, and how gutted he was Liverpool got him. Thankfully, I got to enjoy his phenomenal attacking football, record 18 match winning streak and the fact we now absolutely pong of Trophies. The good trophies, too.... Not the shit ones. Things can’t get any better than this. So happy with how the football’s going. Goes to show that the good guys get what they deserve in the end. Nobody deserved this more than the people of the city of Liverpool, and because of that fact, we now get rewarded with this incredible team.
    Last edited by Underscore_; Yesterday at 2:55 PM.

Arsenal 2 Liverpool 1
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wardy View Post
    Well once you find out you can start asking the mods to reban him for it.
    So actually you don't know then. It's been mentioned multiple times over the years that he was banned for calling up Cunchas office and if he did do that then he should be permabanned for it.

Arsenal 2 Liverpool 1
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolutely delighted for Arteta that he has won his first trophy as a manager barely 6 months in, and beating both City and Chelsea to do it.

The players now have a plan to execute, and seem to be getting stronger each time. So many players seem rejuvenated under him, and with a couple of decent transfer windows we can really look forward to the future.

WWF Champion
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So actually you don't know then. It's been mentioned multiple times over the years that he was banned for calling up Cunchas office and if he did do that then he should be permabanned for it.
    So why did they let him back for years after it then, was he out on probation?

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    zimbabwe
    Who gives a shit, the forum is dead anyway

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    spain
    That's the spirit POTTY.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    zimbabwe
    If you needed proof that the forum is dead, me winning POTTY would be a good place to start