0 Thread(s)
    I think we need another survivor to liven this place up

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    I feel really bad about that one. I said I'd be committed, but despite spending plenty of time at work writing notes for my entire booking plan, I just couldn't find the time or energy to actually hash out the full individual shows. I want to apologize to to you for putting so much effort to bringing it back only to get no participation in return.
    I think everybody ran into that problem eventually. I remember Judas' roster was great, and it seemed like he was going to go for an underground/ecw type of fed, but didn't produce anything. Cewsh was bomb at this though.

UNSTOPPABLE. UNBEATABLE. Judas Iscariot's Avatar
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I was all in on that but when it came down to the hours spent plotting everything out, writing and re-writing my first show, I got burned out before anything was even produced, so my apologies as well.

Awesome idea with infinite potential, but I just couldn't hold up my end. It turns out booking a wrestling promotion is actually very hard and time consuming. Whoda thunk it?

IT'S TIME
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its just a lot of time to devote to it, it was insane. I still stand by my empire idea, though it looks like WWE does too with the european group that seems to be forming.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    If I remember right I had Dean Ambrose as the top heel against Mark Henry as the top face and reuniting Switchblade Conspiracy as a faction with Solomon Crowe while a tag team of Colt Cabana and Santino Marella fought Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins. Meanwhile Prince Devitt was fucking up shit.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Actually I had Ambrose and Crowe (then Callihan) kidnapping and torturing Sting in my plans, over the course of many shows where a Sting appearance from the rafters is teased and results in him tied to a chair. Eventually he'd have gotten free of course.
    Last edited by Judas Iscariot; October 30th, 2015 at 7:52 PM.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Fro View Post
    If someone could kindly buy me a new PC, I'll be back to running Mafia games all the time.

IT'S TIME
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had Barrett winning the big belt with Styles, Jericho and bully Ray all chasing him. I also remember having Jimmy Jacobs and Brian Kendrick becoming an all emo team, Romeo was Right.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I never played Survivor but given how often it's mentioned it must be legendary.

Also Knee can you update the latest turn of Hero Quest? It's only been like 2 years since our last moves.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Good shout, always fun to watch the meltdowns.

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeSplitter View Post
    We can unsticky the Create-Your-Own-Fed thread. It's been a year and a half since anyone posted. That game had such potential. Too much of a time commitment for everyone, though...
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeSplitter View Post
    I think everybody ran into that problem eventually. I remember Judas' roster was great, and it seemed like he was going to go for an underground/ecw type of fed, but didn't produce anything. Cewsh was bomb at this though.
    I am really bummed that I never got the chance to play out my plans. I don't remember who my alliance was with, but he was going to borrow Orton for a month and then I was going to borrow some of his monsters to create a huge Survivor Series style match with the fate of the company on the line. It was something like Orton/Dinero/Jackson someone and someone vs. Tanahashi/Okada/Muta/KENTA and Kenta Kobashi coming out of retirement for one last stand. And Kobashi was going to lose.

We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    It was with me, we even talked about plans we would do in tandem

IT'S TIME
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah Cewsh ran that ish. I think that may've been the problem, not enough teamwork. I looked up one of my scripts, it was nearly 10,000 words at one point. Just insane.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    It was just too much. In theory it was the most brilliant thing ever, probably even better than the R-Feds, but it was essentially going to be a bunch of us running our own R-Fed microcosms with all of these characters we're writing within it.

Mammoth and I regret not getting anything going with East Coast Wrestling. It was gonna be a dark underground thing.

I recall the first shot of my first show being nothing but a black screen, cursing, a flickering light bulb and a knife driven into a map on a table in an otherwise empty room.
    Last edited by Judas Iscariot; November 1st, 2015 at 3:13 AM.

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was actually funny, because doing my actual reviews usually takes a few hours, and these things were taking much, much longer. Like 6 hours each. I had a whole catalog of gifs and pictures I had collected specifically for it and kdes and I had some pretty detailed plans. It was a lot of fun, but it really couldn't last. I'm just glad I was the KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been mulling over some ideas for some games that I have no idea how to flesh out properly or implement or whatever but I thought I'd throw them out and see what people thought.

Some Sort of Superhero/villain Thing
    Basically, you have a handful of folks band together as the superhero team and a handful of folks as the villains. Everyone creates their own character within certain parameters. The villains get together and plan their dastardly plot and begin to attempt it. The heroes then meet and plan how to stop them. I'm not sure how the actual battle would be enacted, I was thinking maybe as a debate where the villains would announce their plot and how they'll go about it, then the heroes would respond with their counter strategy, the villains would have to counter that, etc., and then you'd have a few outside judges who would asses the debate and characters and all that and determine who would win, a bit like Cewsh's Fiction Fight but with original characters.

The Other Thing What Uses Cards
    Other thoughts I've had were some sort of role playing thing either as comicbook character types or a D&D type game, or maybe a wrestling thing, where the combat is played out with playing cards rather than dice. Color, suit, and value would mean various things and the game master would do sort of a War approach to a match-up, drawing cards for each player to determine the course of the combat. Would need some help setting up the rules of the card aspect, want to keep it fairly simple so you don't need calculators and spreadsheets and all that shit. Just boom, 3 of clubs...black means something, clubs means something, 3 means something. You went for a suplex but he countered into a DDT. Or you swung your sword and connected and took 3 hitpoints off the goblin.
    I want to avoid complicated rules and all that so that it's not a tremendous amount of effort and responsibility for someone to run it, it'll move quickly, and hopefully not be abandoned halfway through. And the story itself, whatever that may be, would be more in the hands of the participants than rely solely on the dude running it, so no one has to plot out anything elaborate. More of a group effort advancing things along.

Thoughts?

Oh, and suggesting these things doesn't mean I'm volunteering to run them necessarily, though I wouldn't be opposed if they're kept simple enough.

Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Love the first idea a lot actually. Would be a bit similar to fiction fights (which I may have to ask Cewsh about).

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    First idea sounds really cool.

My dad pinned Mr Backlund Kneeneighbor's Avatar
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I have an idea for a booking game. Not going to get into all the details here but it would be less time consuming than when everyone ran their own federation. Everyone would work with the same roster and have certain goals set for each show. Would also have to deal with issues week to week like a performer missing a flight, someone refusing to lose or contact dispute. If there is interest I will continue to work on it, if not I will toss it in the trash.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    What's the minimum number of players you think will make it run good?

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I'd say it works with 4. Would be more fun 6-8. Teams would be allowed if it helps reduce work load.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds good. I'm still bitter we couldn't get the last one to stick. I had pages of notes and every so often I stumble over them.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I will continue to work on this one. I have a few different ideas and am trying to figure out the best way to put it all together.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    So, for anyone interested, I am running a sim game over in the Football forum. Rajah FC 2017 is a go.

https://forums.rajah.com/showthread....24#post7787324

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Bringing an epic game of Battle Masters to the board games after the new year. Still working out some details.

Last edited by Kneeneighbor; December 31st, 2016 at 4:13 PM.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Post season fantasy football up in the Sports thread as I begin my push to make it out of the first round of the POTTY in 2017.

Terrible at Sudoku
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lads

Remember when I won that batman beyond mafia game?

Well you all owe me, so join my R Fed.

Yeah I haven't posted much in years but my job has chaged dramatically and I've got a lot of free time on my hands. And some sexy ideas and a solid roster shaping up in whats only been two or three days.

Sign your sexy ass up here: https://forums.rajah.com/showthread....-Sign-up-sheet

Or PM me if you have any questions

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's finally a Board Game Forums mod!

It's all of us, but still!

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello folks, I've got a game idea that I've been marinating on for a little bit. It's too involved to kick off before the new year, we'll probably all be pretty busy, i reckon, but I thought I'd throw it out and see if anyone thinks it's worthwhile and has any feedback and shizz. So far I've only bounced it off my wife and she thought it sounded like a pretty interesting concept.

Inspired by the fact that it's easy for all of us to sit here and watch wrestling and criticize and think we could do it better and all that, I figured we could take a stab at it ourselves in a way. So it goes something like this:

We're going to run a fictional wrestling company. Our company is run something like Lucha Underground, with a season that has full storyacrs that run their course over it, with twelve episodes per season (5 that build to a mid-season PPV-type event, and then five that build to a season finale PPV-type event).
    One person (me initially, 'cuz it's my idea, other folks could take the role if it's successful and repeats) takes the Vince McMahon role as the Head Authority. Beneath that we'd have probably six or eight people that make up the Creative Team. I'm thinking one or two of them get the role of Talent Scout to help build the roster.
    Head Authority and Talent Scouts put together a roster of maybe 10-12 real world talents or whatever we think is appropriate, with HA able to make the ultimate yes/no on a talent (all active wrestlers out there in the world would be available because it's a game). Creative Team gets the roster list. If the Creative Team is not familiar with a talent, Talent Scout supplies footage and info to help them via YouTube, etc.. Talent can be repackaged as needed or keep their familiar persona.
    HA gets to throw out maybe four or so ideas he wants to see (certain wrestler pushed as top star, certain storyline or gimmick ideas, certain feuds, certain match types, etc.) and the Creative Team also gets to pitch their ideas for approval by the rest of the team and the ultimate yes/no from HA. Creative Team then has to come together, brainstorm, organize, and sort out the talent and the schedule and basically write the feuds/matches and how everything would play out over the course of season (with HA continuing to oversee each show to get approved). Shows wouldn't need to be written in extensive detail but in summary to get the significant points across. Then I'm thinking maybe a handful of folks not on the Creative Team, the Viewers shall we say, hold off until it's all presented, "watch" the shows, and give their feedback. Assuming everyone has fun, we could then run a second season and rotate who's in charge, shake up the roster, shake up the Creative Team, take "viewer" feedback into account, etc., and continue on.

It's a bit similar to the game awhile back where a bunch of folks were running their own feds but instead of doing it individually, I thought it'd be a challenging twist to have to be part of a committee and work collaboratively and also deal with the additional challenge of having to be under a boss with the ultimate say on things, similar to big Vinnie Mac in WWE. It wouldn't be a game with points or a winner or anything, more just something fun and creative to do some imaginative fantasy stuff and get a feel for what it's like to be part of something we love.

Whaddaya think?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Sounds intriguing. Very intriquing.

We should definitely discuss and fine tune Into the new year. I almost like the idea of all jobs also being on the line if you don't perform well. Say for instance non-participation, submitting a storyline that's rejected and being a bitch about it, not participating with the team to meet an end goal etc.Then someone in the audience can be hired and take the spot. I don't k ow just spitballing.

If we had enough participation maybe we could have a Monday night wars scenario? I think once you have this 100% hammered down a sticky post in the wrestling thread could garner a lot of participation. I like it though.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitely open to ways of improving it. Would be interesting to try having rival companies and actually make it more of a competition but I'm not optimistic we'd have the amount of people necessary to do that.

Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    This sounds super exciting and I'm so in. I'll do some brainstorming to come up with ideas, but I love this kind of stuff.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Quote Originally Posted by mth View Post
    Definitely open to ways of improving it. Would be interesting to try having rival companies and actually make it more of a competition but I'm not optimistic we'd have the amount of people necessary to do that.
    I really do think with all the mad fantasy bookers up north we could get a turn out. I mean people like @MikeHunt and @Peter Griffin would most likely be in.

Football manager? Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    I guess I could go on creative, I would prob suck harder than Russo but I would give it a bash.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Griffin View Post
    I guess I could go on creative, I would prob suck harder than Russo but I would give it a bash.
    You got a good creative mind Peter. No reason you wouldn't excel in this

Football manager? Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Haha I have a weird mind, Dunno about creative.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I'd love to join this and I promise not to book Braun STROWMAN TO CRUSH EVERY FUCKING THING IN THE WORLD.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Promises are made to be BROKEN

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am the king of booking.

Bagel
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Promises are made to be BROKEN
    WOKEN!

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Anyone interested in another go at Survivor?

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    100%

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneeneighbor View Post
    Anyone interested in another go at Survivor?
    yes

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Sure.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Never played but I'd be down for it.

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How does survivor work?

I'll probably give it a go. I'm building my 2019 potty resume

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Its a long game. We play a min game, a group or person gets immunity, we vote someone out. Rinse repeat. You make alliances and stab people in the back. The people voted out vote to elect a winner at the end.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I've never played but it sounds awesome.

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep I'd be interested

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    All in.

Intercontinental Champion
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd be interested. Survivor only lasted two seasons in the UK. The second season started off with one of the teams dropping their machete to the bottom of the ocean.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The greatest show of this kind by a huge distance was The Mole. Fantastic stuff.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh hey what's up, it's me, mth. Just wondering if there's any interest in a game that's not mafia...?

I was thinking of maybe cooking up an "R-fed Lite" type thing. Basically, not as involved as an R-fed with the long promos and long shows 'n' shit, but something that can move at a quicker clip and be less work for all involved. Creative input from the participants would be required, though, helping the show runner to put things together with direction, more of a teamwork thing than one guy heading up the creative department.
    You'd come up with original characters (or I suppose you could pick real wrestlers, too) and then based on who's in, you pitch your ideas to the show runner (me), and then I would be the one that writes up the shows every couple weeks or whatever based on that plus my own ideas.
    You could still promo and post in character in between shows, as well to flesh things out, you just wouldn't be required to post big-ass paragraphs worth of stuff. And the shows would be more of a summary or events with the important highlights noted rather than fully detailed novel-eqsue things that takes hours to put together.
    Wins and losses wouldn't be based on "better promos" but on participation and trying to tell the best story but if you sign up and don't get involved, you do the job. So yeah, like I said, like an R-fed but hopefully streamlined and teamworked so that its' quicker and easier to actually keep afloat.
    Oh, and I was thinking it'd be done like a season of TV, limited number of shows with complete storyarcs (unless it goes well and we want to end with some cliffhangers for a follow up).

Anyway, is there enough interest or are y'all motherfuckers just going to keep mafia-ing forever? 'Cuz I'm not doing anything if I only get 2 people giving a damn...

Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    I have always wanted to revisit something similar to R-Fedding but don't really have the time to be able to do something that big so I would be interested.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by mth View Post
    Oh hey what's up, it's me, mth. Just wondering if there's any interest in a game that's not mafia...?

I was thinking of maybe cooking up an "R-fed Lite" type thing. Basically, not as involved as an R-fed with the long promos and long shows 'n' shit, but something that can move at a quicker clip and be less work for all involved. Creative input from the participants would be required, though, helping the show runner to put things together with direction, more of a teamwork thing than one guy heading up the creative department.
    You'd come up with original characters (or I suppose you could pick real wrestlers, too) and then based on who's in, you pitch your ideas to the show runner (me), and then I would be the one that writes up the shows every couple weeks or whatever based on that plus my own ideas.
    You could still promo and post in character in between shows, as well to flesh things out, you just wouldn't be required to post big-ass paragraphs worth of stuff. And the shows would be more of a summary or events with the important highlights noted rather than fully detailed novel-eqsue things that takes hours to put together.
    Wins and losses wouldn't be based on "better promos" but on participation and trying to tell the best story but if you sign up and don't get involved, you do the job. So yeah, like I said, like an R-fed but hopefully streamlined and teamworked so that its' quicker and easier to actually keep afloat.
    Oh, and I was thinking it'd be done like a season of TV, limited number of shows with complete storyarcs (unless it goes well and we want to end with some cliffhangers for a follow up).

Anyway, is there enough interest or are y'all motherfuckers just going to keep mafia-ing forever? 'Cuz I'm not doing anything if I only get 2 people giving a damn...
    IN

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you try this once before? It sounds familiar.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, it's similarr to when I tried to do that thing where we were going to be the creative team running a wrestling company. I'm hoping it's different enough that it won't fall flat on its ass, though.
    This is going to be where the players are just in charge of/playing as their specific wrestler and giving me input for what they want to do. So rather than you guys having to write out a whole feud for Gargano and Strowman or whatever, you just come up with your character and then once we're all rostered up, PM me and be like, "I want my dude to feud with [so-and-so] and want our blow-off to be a big crazy hardcore match. i also have a few ideas for some build up moments along the way..." or if a couple of you want to feud with each other, you bounce some ideas between you and then let me know. But I'll take the pieces you give me and put it together.
    Like, hopefully it's a bit more relaxed/less work than the other idea...

Intercontinental Champion
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I'm down for this.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I can give this a try.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can mark me as down for this.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Rip @Jordo @The Diamond
    If I can get maybe 10 people on board, that'd be good. I'd pad out the roster with other NPCs for you to wrestle but the focus would be on our guys and their feuds, the other guys are just fodder for moving things along.

Even if you can only make up your dude and what his character is (or pick an existing wrestler, that'd make it pretty easy, too) but don't have any ideas for a feud, I'd still be glad to run with that and help figure out the rest.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Yeah, would you like me to kick Tim and Jon (@Spades; and @Caito)?

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    In their dark retreats the old guard stir...

Old wounds that ache daily suddenly seem less painful...

Memories of past wars rise, long held grudges wake cold blood to life...

Perhaps there’s life in the old dogs yet...

Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi

Intercontinental Champion Jitters's Avatar
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will join you noble men.

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ya I'll give it a go but I'm stupid busy, two jobs, girlfriend, my kid, her two.

So put down as in (brcause I love this shit) and I'll try really hard to play but there is a chance I don't have the time.

Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh Jordan, btw.... are we temporarily enemies again what with the Stanley Cup final?

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Caito View Post
    Oh Jordan, btw.... are we temporarily enemies again what with the Stanley Cup final?
    I give zero fucks about hockey.

But I hate Boston so... Sure.

Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha just checking.

I though Rip was gonna disown me when I told him I was becoming a Liverpool supporter....

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jordo, alls you gotta do is make a post once in awhile. Not writing big ol' promos or anything. Hopefully you can handle it otherwise you're just going to be looking up at the lights a lot.

I think this is enough interest to give it a go so I'll get the official thread going in a couple days.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Quote Originally Posted by Caito View Post
    Haha just checking.

I though Rip was gonna disown me when I told him I was becoming a Liverpool supporter....
    My eldest lads a Liverpool fan mate, after their cup win they’ll be millions crawling out of the woodwork.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Count me in too.

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty sure I'm gonna bust out a new character for this. I have nothing in mind but I don't think I'm bitter enough to get into Mr McCoy's head space anymore

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    There’s always a seat at the table for the brothers McCoy, but they do say variety is the spice of life.

And to be fair I think the Ripper has retired more times than Flair so he could finally be due a rest.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Someone run a D&D game. My son has gotten really into it and I would like to practice so I dont look the fool when I play with him.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I actually had the time to run this, I totally would. But DMing is a deep commitment unless you're great at improvising.

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I have yet to play but have considered it. I think Future has done some stuff last year at school when they had a d and d club and I bought him like a starter kit. If someone were to start an online thing I would be interested in giving it a go. I forgot what site he signed up on but they did some of their stuff online and not always in person.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used to play in a game I would skype in for. But my saturdays got busier with the kids having more activities.

But I may know someone who might be interested in DMing, if there was interest.

Top notch DM. 5/5 stars.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
    I used to play in a game I would skype in for. But my saturdays got busier with the kids having more activities.

But I may know someone who might be interested in DMing, if there was interest.

Top notch DM. 5/5 stars.
    Is this DM sexy?

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this DM sexy?
    no. he's a much better DM than the sexier option

Girlfriend Eater LemonDemonGirl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    I miss playing D&D. I'm sure it'd be hard to find a DM that'd be ok having a Warlock with a made up Patron.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonDemonGirl View Post
    I miss playing D&D. I'm sure it'd be hard to find a DM that'd be ok having a Warlock with a made up Patron.
    Would it be the Lemon Demon?

Because I would absolutely let you have the Lemon Demon as a Patron

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada

Yes!

He'd likely fall under Pact of the Fiend, but Great Old God could work too if you think a bit more on it.

Intercontinental Champion VoidKitten's Avatar
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never played tabletop. Only a video game with 3.5e rules.

I would likely be down for this.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Ok, I did some reading, and I think Pact of the Great Old One would fit him better. Though little to no info on his backstory/species is available (and some FnF Devs are refusing to comment further as its a spoiler apparently), he has the ability to 'twist perception' (look at what he did to the mall in Winter Horrorland!) and possibly create auditory hallucinations. I still think he's a demon though due to the lyrics in his songs ('I would, give you guys a little break but I'm not Satan' and 'Fallen Angels created with your meat'), but as he likes to mess with people's minds, Great Old One fits him a bit better.

As for his symbol, a reversed pentagram on top of a grinning lemon that resembles his face would work. I can draw it later.

(I hope this makes sense!)

https://fridaynightfunkin.fandom.com/wiki/Monster

Intercontinental Champion VoidKitten's Avatar
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Out of all of the warlock patrons, I'd think Great Old One would fit best.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The person I was thinking of worked with me twice to come up with a unique set. Came up with a completely different class of Priest on 2nd Edition rules. And then did a Drow/tiefling that we created on 3.5 with some home rules.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Forgot to mention that the damage class your Eldritch Blast you'd get from making a Pact with him would likely be Psychic.

(Necrotic or Cold would work too)

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
    The person I was thinking of worked with me twice to come up with a unique set. Came up with a completely different class of Priest on 2nd Edition rules. And then did a Drow/tiefling that we created on 3.5 with some home rules.
    D&D has a Priest class? That's interesting. Is it like WoW's Priest?

Also, I did some more research on Warlocks and well....

https://www.dndbeyond.com/forums/cla...ysical-changes

https://www.reddit.com/r/UnearthedAr...yers_with_the/

There's apparently something called a 'Binding Mark' for Warlocks. I think after a while their bodies start to change?

For Lemon Demon, it'd be pretty easy. I could imagine stuff like

-Short black fur grows all over the body, but ONLY below the neck. Skin underneath the fur is dark pink
    -The skin on your neck is pink
    -Black retractable claws on both hands and feet
    -Huge pupils, with red irises and pink sclera
    -Bloodstained teeth or all teeth become sharp
    -Your mouth becomes impossibly wide, and you smile a lot
    -Yellow skin on your head
    -A strangely soothing voice, almost sounds like you're singing when you talk
    -Tiny red horns/tail
    -Your entire body/parts of it become covered in an oil-like substance when upset or angry, and your eyes/teeth glow pink

Just a few ideas lol
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; October 24th, 2022 at 6:16 AM.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    D&D has a Priest class? That's interesting. Is it like WoW's Priest?

Also, I did some more research on Warlocks and well....

https://www.dndbeyond.com/forums/cla...ysical-changes

https://www.reddit.com/r/UnearthedAr...yers_with_the/

There's apparently something called a 'Binding Mark' for Warlocks. I think after a while their bodies start to change?

For Lemon Demon, it'd be pretty easy. I could imagine stuff like

-Short black fur grows all over the body, but ONLY below the neck. Skin underneath the fur is dark pink
    -The skin on your neck is pink
    -Black retractable claws on both hands and feet
    -Huge pupils, with red irises and pink sclera
    -Bloodstained teeth or all teeth become sharp
    -Your mouth becomes impossibly wide, and you smile a lot
    -Yellow skin on your head
    -A strangely soothing voice, almost sounds like you're singing when you talk
    -Tiny red horns/tail
    -Your entire body/parts of it become covered in an oil-like substance when upset or angry, and your eyes/teeth glow pink

Just a few ideas lol
    Sorry, don't really know WoW

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada

How would you handle him as a Patron?