User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Friday Night Lights (TV)

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Friday Night Lights (TV)

Personally I'm really enjoying this show, runs Tuesday nights on NBC. Missed the first half of the episode tonight.

It's acted well, and being a high school football players I connect with it.

:SPOILERS FROM TONIGHT'S EPISODE.:

The show is getting rave reviews, but apparently the ratings are low, and it may get cancelled.

Wondering if anyone else is watching this and what you think.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I watch it, I like it also. I hope it doesn't get cancelled because it seems like all my favorite shows do. But I wouldn't be surprised because it seems more fitting for a channel like MTV with a high amount of younger viewers than NBC.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it's for the best if they stay away from the football scenes and concentrate on what goes on off the field. The footballs scenes are well done and all, but there are only so many Disney movie scenerios you can play out. In the first three weeks we've had a miracle comeback with the backup QB (on a drive that I'm pretty sure went more than 100 yards, which is, you know, impossible), and now they come up a yard short against a huge underdog? Just screams cheesiness. The rest of the show is highly entertaining though, and I really hope it isn't cancelled. "Smash" is a great character, and yeah, the kid who was paralyzed is doing a great job portraying realistic emotions as well.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the last episode was the best, I just got around to watching it and it was the best. The characters are really starting to grow on me, the whole scenario with the paralyzed kid and his best friend and girlfriend is really picking up steam.

It'll probably get cancelled seeing how all the new shows I start to like end up getting the boot.

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really enjoyed it tonight

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah that was the best line, me and my bro saw that coming like 10 minutes before it happened and it was still funny.

Pretty good episode, but not quite as good as last week's. I'm intrigued by the whole scenario with Street's girlfriend and best friend hooking up, I get pissed everytime they do so I guess the writers are doing a good job.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This show is really becoming my new favorite show since Rescue Me finished up. I literally can't wait until the next episode to see Street confront Riggins about his girlfriend. They've done a good job making all of the characters interesting.

From what I've read, NBC has ordered more scripts of the show with hopes the ratings will pick up now that Dancing with the Stars is done. I've been trying to get everyone to watch it because I'd hate for it to be cancelled seeing how it's a better show than a lot of crap on TV right now. Hopefully the ratings get better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is the last episode that aired worth watching? I was out that night so I missed it. If I'll be able to catch up without watching it, I'll just let it go. Otherwise, I'll download it.

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've really enjoyed it too, trying to get the guys on my football team to watch it but it's hit and miss with them.

In the weight room with my team the other day a coach overheard me say clear eyes full hearts can't lose and talked about how much he liked it having no idea where i'd got it from.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian M. View Post
    Is the last episode that aired worth watching? I was out that night so I missed it. If I'll be able to catch up without watching it, I'll just let it go. Otherwise, I'll download it.
    I've enjoyed every episode, so it'd be hard for me to say it's not worth watching. But there wasn't anything major that they won't touch on next week, they started a few new storyline/character changes though. But they were all minor changes that won't really be focused on until next week.

Alf
    This is easily one of the best shows on TV this year if not for many, many years. It’s just bloody brilliant.

I just spent the last couple of days watching the whole series. I can’t find a fault with any of the characters, I’m invested in every single one of them. The writing is excellent and naturalistic, I understand that the cast improvise a lot and it is to it’s credit. Superbly acted, superbly written, engrossing, encapsulating, brilliant.

I know nothing about American Football but I was genuinely rooting for the Panthers whenever you saw them play (Including shouting “Run Saracen! RUN RUN RUN!!!! WOOOO!!!” during Mud Bowl).

Everyone needs to watch this.

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxy chotliwala's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I agree. I read from a bunch of critics that it was an amazing show but I just didn't have time to watch it. Then finals week came up and I obviously didn't feel like studying so I downloaded the whole first season and it seriously is one of the best shows out there.

And it's not all about football. It's more about the relationships and challenges people face. I'm really glad that NBC is bringing the show back for a second season and hopefully more people will watch it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually think the show will come off better if you don't really follow American football. The football scenes are easily the worst and most convoluted part of the show. It's OK to have one "miracle" scene at the end of the movie, but every game in this series was extremely close and ended with some kind of fluke with the exception of what, maybe one? That seems unrealistic. State championship teams usually face at least a few cream puffs that they kick the shit out of.

But as has been already said, it's not about the football, it's about the characters, and the characters are fucking fantastic. I do wonder what direction they'll take the show this year and I have no doubt that no matter what they decide to do it'll be brilliant.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really like Landry. Top bloke.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hahaha and I though I was the only Brit who watched it.

Yep this show is quite superb. ITV 4 on Wednesday's is the place to be.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just watched the episode Mud Bowl, great stuff. 2 episodes to go in the UK but I think I'm going to download them.

I'm not really a big American Football fan, I know the rules and watch some Super Bowl matches and don't mind it. But this is one of the best shows on television right now. All the the characters are well written, well played, the dialog rings true and doesn't resort to the ridiculous witty banter writers favor so much. The characters and the stories are multi-layered and engrossing week after week.

All of the actors turn in excellent performances with special praise going to Kyle Chandler and Connie Britton as one of the most realistic married couples ever on television.

Scott Porter and Kevin Rankin put so much heart into their disabled characters, they keep them from becoming the stereotypes we so often see in TV and the movies.

This is not just another show filled with teen angst, it is a quality hour of television with outstanding characters, writing, directing, and production values. I'm glad I found this

NPI New Posts Initiative
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian M. View Post
    I actually think the show will come off better if you don't really follow American football. The football scenes are easily the worst and most convoluted part of the show. It's OK to have one "miracle" scene at the end of the movie, but every game in this series was extremely close and ended with some kind of fluke with the exception of what, maybe one? That seems unrealistic. State championship teams usually face at least a few cream puffs that they kick the shit out of.

But as has been already said, it's not about the football, it's about the characters, and the characters are fucking fantastic. I do wonder what direction they'll take the show this year and I have no doubt that no matter what they decide to do it'll be brilliant.
    That pretty much sums up my feelings on the show. I was attracted to it by the football aspect of it but the more you watch it the less you care about the games and the more you care about the characters.

They've done a great job in assembling an excellent young cast who all seem to bring something to their characters and even though the storylines aren't exactly any different from any other Teen Drama, at least in the issues they deal with, they are all dealt with very well from an acting/writing standpoint.

Yes, whilst the actual football scenes are well shot and very dramatic, it has gotten a little ridiculous in how the games have gone down but that can be forgiven due to the rest of the show being so good. It's one of those rare shows where I feel like I need to see the next episode the moment each one concludes.

Will certainly be picking this up on DVD when it comes out.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    I started watching this show about a fortnight ago and I've just finished the first series. I love it, I'm so engrossed in the characters, they are pretty much all fantastic. I tried to resist celebrating when the Panthers won games but when they won state I did punch the air a little

I'm interested to see where series 2 goes, I assume there'll be some new coach who is a dick and Coach Taylor will come home to be with his kid. I don't like change, so I hope they make it good. I don't know whether Riggins, Smash and co will leave for college or not, they seemed to discuss it a little in the last series but I didn't get when they'd be off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reading your first paragraph reminds me how engrossed I was in the show that first season. I didn't feel that way the second season, but that's more because I actually watched it while it aired and not on my computer.

This is really one of the best shows out there and thankfully it's going to get a 13 episode third season. Quite glad I finally gave in and watched as it is one of my top then favorite shows on the air right now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Season three begins airing tomorrow night on directv channel 101! I haven't done very much research regarding what's going to happen in the season or even the first episode. Just reminding anyone in case it slipped their mind.

And if you don't have directv, they will air on NBC in January or February 2009.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still have to watch all of season 2.

Intercontinental Champion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice reminder. Is really a good show.

It gets a little too high school(y) for me sometimes, which should change this season. But I really like some of the characters. The Coach is great, Jason Street's story is great and Tim Riggans is hilarious, best character on the show

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    I'm not seeing a torrent

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alex any idea if season 2 ever came back on TV in the UK?

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    I've not idea, mate. I've downloaded them since Series 1.

I'll stick my assessment of the first episode of the series in a spoiler, so I don't ruin anything for Chris

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can never find torrents for this. Whats a good place?

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    I use isohunt because I'm familiar with it. Pirate Bay is probably better though.

Both episode 1 and 2 of the latest series are on isohunt currently.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    The acting has gone downhill. One of the things that was so appealing about the first series was that the acting was sensational, they really had some of the finest teen actors and they were all interesting. JD McCoy is a pretty bad actor and isn't believable enough and the other new ones are pretty poor.

On top of that

It's a shame really because the first series was unstoppable.

EDIT: Maybe I've got my rose tinted glasses on when looking back to the first series. Is anyone else still watching? Series finale next week.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, it's taken somewhat of a different direction from the first season. Season one seemed to be predominantly about the game each week and what was going down on the field, yet it still developed characters and made you care about them. Now, the focus is all on the characters and football has definitely taken a backseat. I mean if you blink, you might not even know they're going to State.

Having said that, I still enjoy the show and look forward to each new episode.

On an unrelated note, I met the guy who plays Buddy Garrity last Friday! It was a bit awkward because it's not like I know his real name or anything. I've never seen him act on any other show so he's simply Buddy Garrity to me!

Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the new season has a bunch of episodes that already aired early on direct tv. if you look you can probably find them somewhere on the interwebs

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    We're discussing the new episodes that have aired on Direct TV.

Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh well then shut up.

i dont read cmon give me some slack here.

the ads for the new season on nbc have started. so i know some kids will come in here and find my information helpful. yea so i hate you how about that.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Bugger me, that episode was perfect.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That episode was outrageously good. It's gonna be sad to see the main cast go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there any word on a fourth season? Be a shame to see such a quality show end.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't heard a thing on how good or bad it did on DTV yet. Guess we're gonna have to wait and see how it does on NBC.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'm still waiting on it to come on surfthechannel.com.

did you watch it online, alex?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally got to watch it....have to agree with you guys in saying it was an awesome episode. I know I'm going to shed tears next week.

Oh, and here's news that I found regarding viewership of Season 3 on DirecTV so far. This is pretty vague but hey...it's news.

There hasn't really been any word on what will dictate a return, but a positive trend is emerging in the DirecTV numbers through six episodes of data, which is all that is available at the moment. While the premiere garnered 400,000 viewers from the satellite provider's 17.1 million customers, the season's sixth episode had a season-high of 887,247 viewers. Keep in mind that on NBC, which is in more than 100 million homes, the show did 6.2 million viewers last season on average. (UPDATE: Episode 7 had 629,192 viewers while Episode 8 had 681,382. These numbers are all "Live Plus Seven," which accounts for all persons 2+ watching any of the four airings the show has on Wednesdays and Fridays.)

http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/fir...ate_on_directv

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it might have a good chance for a return especially with high-budget shows like My Own Worst Enemy, Knight Rider, and even Heroes bombing in the ratings. If FNL can pull in around the 7-8 million it was doing in the first season, then I don't see why they wouldn't renew it since its a fairly low budget show. It still won't be the same with most of the main cast leaving though.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Last weeks episode really was sensational. I haven't cared so much about the football this season whereas in season one it was like the main aspect of the show. This week was great despite the fact it was predictable that they would be the nearly men. The final scene with Riggins' putting his boots in front of the scoreboard was outstanding and really showed how well he has been portrayed as a character because I really cared.

It really will be sad to see Saracen and Riggins and co go but if they insist on another season then the new characters had better be better than JD McCoy.

I'm excited to see how they're going to do the finale because I would have been happy with the season ending where it did last week.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great, great episode. Wraps up just about everyone's story, but leaves the door open for, hopefully, a 4th season.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great finish to.....possibly the last episode of the series

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ratings for the first episode are in and its a...........4.9 Pretty disappointing, but still a bit better than what NBC does in that timeslot.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck megavideo. For some reason it won't let me watch a full epiosde. Anyone know anywhere besides surfthechannel that I can watch the episdoes?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So the latest reports are saying that NBC and DirectTV are close signing a deal that renews FNL for 2 more seasons! Best news I've heard all year!

Link here: http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/03/...ive-frida.html

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    It was nice to see Timmy Riggins pop up as Gambit in Wolverine.

Any news on the future of this show?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Renewed for 2 seasons!

World Champion
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone confirmed signed on? Are they planning on the same cast?

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Anyone watching the new series?

I'm enjoying it so far, I think they're still bedding in the new characters and this series seems quite forced but there are enough decent characters to keep me entertained.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Seems like I'm the only one watching it. Last weeks episode was incredible. There was a ridiculous amount of character progression and they really brought a few storylines to a great conclusion as well as starting others.

The character leaving a couple of weeks ago has really opened it up for the newer characters to establish themselves.

While the first and second series are a different beast to what we have now, I'd say that last weeks episode was one of the best episodes ever.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been slowly catching up, I've watched about 2 episodes from this newest season. Just getting used to the new characters for now, seems like they are headed in the right direction with it though. Quality show.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Seems like I'm the only one watching it. Last weeks episode was incredible. There was a ridiculous amount of character progression and they really brought a few storylines to a great conclusion as well as starting others.

The character leaving a couple of weeks ago has really opened it up for the newer characters to establish themselves.

While the first and second series are a different beast to what we have now, I'd say that last weeks episode was one of the best episodes ever.
    I'm still watching it, I have season 2 on dvd still to watch.

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I picked this show up sometime in November and raced through upto now.

Season 4 is a nice reboot season, I believe with Season 5 going with it they'll work together as a nice overall arc of the lions going somewhere.

Season 1 is perfect television, and Season 2 was good except cut short by the writers strike which is disappointing and Season 3 was again solid. I'm finding 4 not quite as good but that's probably due to the shift in characters rather than anything else.

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Beautiful Finale.

Took a bit for it to build the new school & characters but the end was classic FNL. Hopefully the fifth (which is the final) season can be great from this foundation.

I'd like to not really see the 'old' characters (Tim etc) who are too loosely connected to the team not appear next season.

And am I the only one who thinks Gracie (the Taylor's baby) has giant creepy eyes?
    Last edited by Aussie_Outlaw; February 12th, 2010 at 2:09 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie_Outlaw View Post
    Beautiful Finale.

Took a bit for it to build the new school & characters but the end was classic FNL. Hopefully the fifth (which is the final) season can be great from this foundation.

I'd like to not really see the 'old' characters (Tim etc) who are too loosely connected to the team not appear next season.
    Agreed. The last few scenes with Tim and Billy were absolutely fantastic. Though I didn't like how Matt just came back and Julie was just alright with it and went shopping and all.

QUOTE=Aussie_Outlaw;6258623]And am I the only one who thinks Gracie (the Taylor's baby) has giant creepy eyes?[/QUOTE]

And a giant forehead. I get that it's a baby, but sometimes I get freaked out a little.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    I just watched the finale and I thought it was fantastic, as ever.

It took a few episodes for the new characters to bed in. I still don't really care for Becky but one out of them all isn't bad. I really think that Matt leaving did the world of good for the show and while it was nice to see him back for the finale I think that should be the last we see of him as a main character.

Sad to see Riggins go in what was a nice moment, most of the acting on this show is absolutely top notch.

Tanker's touchdown did make me laugh.

I'm looking forward to next season now we have a well developed set of characters. I'm hoping that Luke doesn't leave.

Is it confirmed that next season is the last or is there still opportunity for a sixth season?

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's supposedly the last season (http://www.tvguide.com/News/Friday-N...g-1014921.aspx). Not really 100% confirmed, but it seems most likely.

You don't like Becky? I like her a lot better than Jess who by my accounts comes across like a bit of a bitch.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    I don't really know what it was, I kinda felt like she was holding Riggins down. I didn't feel a great deal was made out of the abortion, it just kind of happened. More was made of what Tami Taylor did.

I liked Jess, I think she had a bit of an edge and I found her quite entertaining. The stuff building up to Vince was good.

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The issue I have is that her behaviour fucked over the perennial lovable nice guy Lance. If she hadn't have done that I'd wouldn't be disliking her. Sure you could tell she'd end up with Vince but did they have to do it in a way to hurt Lance . Poor kid has two hot girls go for him and for them to go nowhere. Hopefully he ends up getting somewhere next season. It'd be nice to have Season 5 end with a final win & him getting a girl. Makes a huge change from the opening scene with Matt throwing the ball through the tyre and him being just the nice nerd friend and now he's a superbowl winner (whatever bowl they have).

The abortion issue I thought was handled well. Sure Tami got utterly unfairly destroyed and I think that the abortion itself wasn't that big of a deal as a lower-class family got it and the last thing Luke's mum really cares about is the people at the center of it. It's more she's a nutty person who clung onto the idea of 'her grandchild'.

I wonder what pro-lifers actually think of the plotline, though I don't know any.
    Last edited by Aussie_Outlaw; February 23rd, 2010 at 8:14 AM.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    I thought that the avoidance of the issue by Luke's parents was good given that they wouldn't want to dwell on the nuts and bolts of it what with their religious background and all.

It was more from Becky's point of view, she cried to Tim once and had a chat with Tami but it didn't extend much further than that.

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't think Becky would dwell on it. She doesn't seem that type. She solved the problem and moved on. Like if I cut myself, I'd get it bandaged, let it heal and forget about it (geez I sound insensitive). But still she seems like she'd consider it 'fixed'.

I'm more amazed she wasn't brutally abused by the people who were attacking Tami but it never seemed that the information of who got the abortion really got out.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    I didn't think Tami was going to make the apology but I did think she would say more than she did. I like the resolution to the issue and I guess this means we'll see less and less of West Dillon next series. I know that FNL do like their rousing speeches. Leave them to Coach Taylor I suppose.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally got through season 4 of this. Not sure why I took a break, but once I started watching again, I couldn't stop. This is probably the most underrated show on the go.

NBC confirmed season 5 was the last for this series, which is a shame. I think they can make it a brilliant one with everything they've developed in 4. Vince's troubles aren't resolved yet either, which could be a heavy storyline. Also, Luke better not leave.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    I took it as Luke was threatening it to Coach Taylor and wasn't really intending to leave. I think that now he's put played him in the final then he should stay.

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also for those who don't read the tv blogs:

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    I don't know why I clicked that really. Thankfully it's not as big as it could have been.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, hopefully this works out for him.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    I just watched the first episode of the new season and already I'm hooked back in.

Vince is one of my favourite characters now and this new kid looks pretty cool. It also looks like we're going to get Tami helping this Epic person turn it around.

Sad to think it's the final season.

Luckily I've forgotten what those spoilers say up there and I'm not clicking them again!

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It says Gracie Bell still has creepy eyes.

I hope they win State at the end of this season. I don't care if it's unbelievable I just want it to happen.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I love this show. Julie Taylor is fineeeeeeeee.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ThIs ShOw Is LiKe T ToTaLlY ThE BesT!!!!!

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    The new episode isn't online yet.

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was out on the binaries just not the torrents when you posted that

I want to slap Julie Taylor, she's a moron.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's something about this show that chokes me up all the time. It's very well written.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What was that hockey show set in Canada they had on last year or maybe even longer?

I watched about 5 episodes (UK) and then they didn't show any more, it was quite poor.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hockey night in Canada?

OMG LOL T-TOTALLY HILARIOUS

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it was called something else over here. Hold on a sec I'll check it out.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trophy Wives it was called lol.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie_Outlaw View Post

I want to slap Julie Taylor, she's a moron.
    With your penis? I'd slap her with my penis.

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Err no. You know Bert you could be in with a chance, she does seem to jump at pretty much anything resembling a father figure.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Why does this show take 100 times longer to get online than any other show on the internet ever?

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because it's on 101 rather than a more popular network.

I was under the impression there isn't an episode this week due to thanksgiving. At least that's what wiki and most of the internets tells me.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Oh right...carry on then.

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just finished watching this week's FNL and this show has been on fire the last two weeks. Possibly the best episodes of the "East" seasons of the show.

The pairing of Billy & Luke is superb, and it's wonderful to see Julie fall to pieces as she's been deserving of such treatment for a while.

Unfortunately no more FNL until 2011.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I wasn't aware of that. Damn breaks.

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Neither was I, until the commercial came on after the episode finished.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    If you can help me find a link to last nights airing in the next 30 minutes then I will send you a christmas e-card.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Cheers Aussie.

For some reason it's saying that I can't download it because I reached my hourly limit but I haven't downloaded anything from there for days. Is there any way around this besides a premium membership?

EDIT: No worries, your link has helped me to find another one on another site.
    Last edited by Alex; December 16th, 2010 at 6:01 AM.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone think this is going to end like the movie did? I'm a few episodes back, so if that's off course apologies.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    I've not seen the film so any discussion in spoiler tags please.

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I get the feeling well end with the Lions taking state and Coach getting a job at a College.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Am I right in thinking there will be an episode tonight?

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    According to Wikipedia there is.

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep there was. Finished watching it an hour ago.

Sad there's only 5 left.

RFF WORLDWIDE WESTERN CON son_of_foley's Avatar
    Letting the POTTY go to his head since Jan 2010
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IS THIS GOOD?

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    SOF it's brilliant. Seriously start watching it tonight.

RFF WORLDWIDE WESTERN CON son_of_foley's Avatar
    Letting the POTTY go to his head since Jan 2010
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sold. I might be a few days but I'll be on this. I TRUST YOU WITH MY LIFE ALEX. I believe it was you who convinced me to watch HIMYM which I've enjoyed immensely up until this series

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Yeah, I've stopped watching that because I got a bit bored.

This show is great entertainment though. I think the ratings have been quite poor but it's won a few awards. It will inspire you to be brilliant.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Brilliant. Just brilliant. What a swerve, I just did not see that one coming.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I second what Alex said SOF, watch this.

Oh and Alex I promise I'll catch up to you so we can talk about it. I'm now half way through season 2.