User Tag List

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Rajah Fantasy Football 2019/20

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rajah Fantasy Football 2019/20

Welcome to the RFF 19/20. The draft will begin at 9am on Wednesday 24th July.

- Squads of 7. 5 starters, 2 subs. All 7 count in the RFA Cup.
    - No Euro Players.
    - England Premier League to National League, Scotland Premier League to League Two.
    - Rosk Ounty and FC Mighto Mollyholly Hock receive 2 keepers. Everyone else gets one.
    - No MMH Cup this season.

The spreadsheet can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=601404150 @UKBlue do you mind having a look at the schedule? I'm up for a 39 week season with no split if you can make it work.

We will be starting on 3rd August .

The master player list is here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1558725743 and is being updated constantly. If you could add your player onto the list after any transfers that would be amazing but I'll try and pick them up as they happen and keep the list updated as best as possible.

The draft order is:

1. Rosk Ounty
    2. eBBFleet United
    3. Gazatasaray
    4. UK Bluecuresti
    5. AFC Jimbledon
    6. Christal Palace
    7. FC Mighto Molly Hollyhock
    8. Torn_Jones
    9. Griffin St Petersburg
    10. AFC Beefy
    11. Simon
    12. Andy
    13. The Beer Monster
    14. Mik

Could everyone confirm their keepers ASAP please. The deadline for keeper announcements will be 12pm on Sunday 21st July.

Best of luck to everyone.
    Last edited by BBF; July 15th, 2019 at 5:10 AM.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Player list will go here.

Last edited by BBF; July 27th, 2019 at 9:39 AM.

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I get two keepers? I assume its for coming top of the second league?

What draft position will the keepers replace?

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep i said back in January that the 2 'league winners' get 2 keepers.

Keepers will replace 2nd and 3rd round picks for you and Rosk. Usual for everyone elses keeper.

The Rosk
    Quote Originally Posted by MMH View Post
    I get two keepers? I assume its for coming top of the second league?

What draft position will the keepers replace?
    Lol what an incentive this proved to be. He doesn’t even know he got it

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    I'd like to respectfully request an adjournment of the draft start to the previously advertised and agreed date of Wednesday 24th July. This will allow planned draft preparations to follow the timeline of the previously agreed draft start date, another round of preseason friendlies and more transfers while still allowing plenty of breathing room before the start of the season.

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    I'd like to respectfully request an adjournment of the draft start to the previously advertised and agreed date of Wednesday 24th July. This will allow planned draft preparations to follow the timeline of the previously agreed draft start date, another round of preseason friendlies and more transfers while still allowing plenty of breathing room before the start of the season.
    Oh Alex did we not have a £20 bet end of last season depending on whether or not I got relegated last seadon?

Also will be a back-up if BBF needs more players. Turned it down when he PMed me but can slot in if he needs back up.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cuba
    Quote Originally Posted by BBF View Post
    The spreadsheet can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=601404150 @UKBlue do you mind having a look at the schedule? I'm up for a 39 week season with no split if you can make it work.
    I've put a schedule up. There are 41 available gameweeks (37 normal and 4 international) so having 39 league games isn't a problem.

8 man squads would help for international weekends when there are no Prem, Championship or SPL games.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am willing to allow this. I am on holiday however so might need a nudge on whatsapp if its my go. I also won't be able to update anything until I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by UK Blue View Post
    I've put a schedule up. There are 41 available gameweeks (37 normal and 4 international) so having 39 league games isn't a problem.

8 man squads would help for international weekends when there are no Prem, Championship or SPL games.
    Thanks for that. 39 league games it is. I'll delete the other schedule.

7 man squads though. Can you face the challenge of the champions? Do you have the courage of a hero? Do you have the will and the skill?

The Rosk
    We should have two hour windows for draft picks between 9-9 GMT

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We'll start with 6 hours and then get closer if we need it. We're only 14 deep so we should be ok.

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rosk View Post
    Lol what an incentive this proved to be. He doesn’t even know he got it
    I don't think me finishing top of the losers league was ever in doubt.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just leave the Liverpool players to me thanks lads or I’m not playing.

- - - Updated - - -

My keeper is Alison thank you.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Squads of 7? That’s crap. Can like me only cos I’m shit, have a wildcard MLS player please?

The Rosk
    6hrs x 98 picks = 588 hours = 24.5 days

Why keep it so long when some people openly take as long as they can to take advantage of any transfer news on that day. Any time someone takes a pick, they @ the next pick and then the clock starts ticking. They get the notification and everyone should have their picks ready.

Nothing worse than a long draft. Keep it to two hours and the draft is literally guaranteed to be done within one week.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is the what’s app group still going? I’m going to be reminded please lads.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cuba
    7 man squads though. Can you face the challenge of the champions? Do you have the courage of a hero? Do you have the will and the skill?
    How about you put it to a vote? There needs to be some sort of safeguard against your terrible decision-making.

It'll be winter soon and lots of games will be postponed. That's why we have always had squads of 8 - except for that one year where we went with 7 and everyone realised it was shite.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @MMH is the safeguard. If he thinks anything is totally out there he'll say so, as has been the case since the beginning of last season. If he says that 8 players should be done then we'll revert to 8. He hasn't said this so far.

I understand why we have squads of 8, on a personal level I'd prefer to have an extra squad space.

But having less squad space encourages activity as people can't sit on an extra man without it being more of a detriment to their squad. 7 man squads encourage both activity and good squad management as well as level the playing field slightly.

For the good of the game as a whole I firmly believe 7 man squads are best, for this season at least where we have a big influx of new players, a couple of whom have played before and lost interest (something I'm keen to avoid). If I'm wrong then I'm wrong and will happily go back to 8 if the majority would prefer it.

RFF CHAMPION 12/13
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not bothered either way but to be honest 7 man squads doesn't really encourage transfers as you have less room to manouever - you can't drop someone missing for a few weeks who is a top player so just sit there doing nothing. In general you get boned by injuries which just makes it more luck based.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Torn View Post
    I'm not bothered either way but to be honest 7 man squads doesn't really encourage transfers as you have less room to manouever - you can't drop someone missing for a few weeks who is a top player so just sit there doing nothing. In general you get boned by injuries which just makes it more luck based.
    Doesn't it encourage transfers BECAUSE you have less room to manoeuvre?

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That would be my argument. You suffer a couple of postponements or injuries and you have to make a move or put yourself at a disadvantage for that week of however long. an extra squad spot means you don't have to make that move with as much urgency.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    8 man squads is a big advantage that I like, so I can see what Beebs wants to get rid of it.

He's reduced the time between re-signing a player to one week to go with it.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    I'd add that we need to be very careful that a self appointed League Secretary has put together a schedule that includes weeks with two or three leagues playing. It stands to reason that a player who won the league on the basis of rival inactivity wants to increase the opportunities to flaunt that inactivity again.

With an 8th player you can sign Shane Long against San Marino when playing against Simon who has Hallam Hope who he doesn't realise doesn't have a game.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cuba
    Urgh.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd add that we need to be very careful that a self appointed League Secretary has put together a schedule that includes weeks with two or three leagues playing. It stands to reason that a player who won the league on the basis of rival inactivity wants to increase the opportunities to flaunt that inactivity again.

With an 8th player you can sign Shane Long against San Marino when playing against Simon who has Hallam Hope who he doesn't realise doesn't have a game.
    This is another reason. We have some players who arent as used to the intracacies of the game and could be exploited, something im trying to avoid. That was also a reason i went for 34 game weeks, as it had the majority of leagues playing every week, except the SPL which has about 70 midweek rounds this season.

The Rosk
    Urgh.
    Having worked with Alex for an entire season, I still have no idea why he literally holds you in such low regard. I went round his house and there were pictures of you on his loo roll. Bit much really.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada

Could everyone confirm their keepers ASAP please. The deadline for keeper announcements will be 12pm on Sunday 21st July.

[/I][/FONT]
    Come on lads, confirm your keepers. Hard deadline here.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nicky Maynard (Mansfield) as my keeper thanks.

RFF CHAMPION 12/13
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doesn't it encourage transfers BECAUSE you have less room to manoeuvre?
    That would be my argument. You suffer a couple of postponements or injuries and you have to make a move or put yourself at a disadvantage for that week of however long. an extra squad spot means you don't have to make that move with as much urgency.
    My personal experience of it meant this did happen to me to be fair so arguably it did encourage me to make a transfer, but it was frustrating because I was forced to deal with injuries by dropping them so I could field a team and then they just ended up on stronger teams later who had the squad space as their players were healthy. With an extra space I still would have made moves for that week, just without having to be forced to drop someone hurt. That's what I mean by making it more luck based. We did already run 7 mans and then changed back so this isn't just speculative, we can check the thread I guess. I just think people are way more likely to hold their current players and play with less players in a game week, and then we'll get annoyed because UK Blue's full side will be playing against Simon who has Hallam Hope who he doesn't realise doesn't have a game. So that part works both ways I guess.

If we want to drop someone on a Saturday at 2.59pm because they are hurt and want to try and get them back what's the earliest we can pick them up again?

It won't matter in the end because me and Mikey will have such a sensational starting five we probably won't even need the bench tbh.

RFF CHAMPION 12/13
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lads I've gone back to have a look to see if what I rambled about made any sense and I think my opinion has been tainted by one bad transfer year (I mean there were a few bad years but one particular one I blamed on 7 man squads) and also my poor memory because we ran 7 man squads for FOUR YEARS, not just "that one year where we went with 7 and everyone realised it was shite". Most of which UK Blue didn't actually play in. So yeah. I do think when we switched back some of the reasoning was extra cover because we tried to play every week because Beefy was obsessed with it but fuck it.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If we want to drop someone on a Saturday at 2.59pm because they are hurt and want to try and get them back what's the earliest we can pick them up again?
    The end of that game week ie 00:00 on Tuesday.

I'll have a think about it all today and make a final decision on what we'll do.

RFF CHAMPION 12/13
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds good, the only real reason the multiple gameweek thing came in was because Jay is a dickhead who would sign players at 2.59pm then pick up the person he dropped at 3.00pm, allowing people to make unrestricted transfers outside of that is ideal

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I think the end of the game week thing worked well last year with dropping people so I would hope it would translate to picking up again. The more I think about it the more I like the 5 minute buffer between transfers too, it gives everyone a fighting chance.
    @UK Blue I can't see your schedule anymore. I assume you deleted it?

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Hahaha ffs UK Blue, put your schedule back up. BBF will confirm I told him you'd done good work, I was just building the feud.
    Last edited by Alex; July 16th, 2019 at 2:41 AM.

Midcarder
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    micronesia
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rosk View Post
    6hrs x 98 picks = 588 hours = 24.5 days

Why keep it so long when some people openly take as long as they can to take advantage of any transfer news on that day. Any time someone takes a pick, they @ the next pick and then the clock starts ticking. They get the notification and everyone should have their picks ready.

Nothing worse than a long draft. Keep it to two hours and the draft is literally guaranteed to be done within one week.
    People openly do that. Wow. It isn't life and death. I am working from home next Wednesday so my picks will be done quickly and efficiently.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It actually is life and death mate.

Out
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lads I've gone back to have a look to see if what I rambled about made any sense and I think my opinion has been tainted by one bad transfer year (I mean there were a few bad years but one particular one I blamed on 7 man squads) and also my poor memory because we ran 7 man squads for FOUR YEARS, not just "that one year where we went with 7 and everyone realised it was shite". Most of which UK Blue didn't actually play in. So yeah. I do think when we switched back some of the reasoning was extra cover because we tried to play every week because Beefy was obsessed with it but fuck it.
    I never understood why we wouldn't play every week. I don't think I was ever in favour of eight man squads though. I prefer the squads as small as possible.

RFF CHAMPION 12/13
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BBF can we confirm if we are keeping the order of the snake in the 3rd round as bottom first as I remember CONTROVERSY about this in previous years.

As it means Rosk loses the 28th pick if he keeps someone but Mik (obviously cant keep anyone but you know what I mean) loses the 15th if it stays like it is.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK so the first three rounds will look like this

1. Rolex
    2. eBBFleet United
    3. Gazatasaray
    4. UK Bluecuresti
    5. AFC Jimbledon
    6. Christal Palace
    7. FC Mighto Molly Hollyhock
    8. Torkey
    9. Griffin St Petersburg
    10. AFC Beefy
    11. Borussia Sim-onchengladbach
    12. Inter Milandy
    13. FC Beercelona
    14. Mikton Leynes
    15. Mikton Leynes
    FC Beercelona
    Inter Milandy
    Borussia Sim-onchengladbach
    AFC Beefy (optional keeper)
    Griffin St Petersburg(optional keeper)
    21. Torkey
    (optional keeper)
    FC Mighto Molly Hollyhock(optional keeper)
    Christal Palace(optional keeper)
    AFC Jimbledon(optional keeper)
    UK Bluecuresti (optional keeper)
    Gazatasaray(optional keeper)
    eBBFleet United(optional keeper)
    Rolex(optional keeper)
    Rolex(optional keeper)
    eBBFleet United
    Gazatasaray
    AFC Jimbledon
    34. C
    hristal Palace
    FC Mighto Molly Hollyhock (optional keeper)
    36. Torkey
    Griffin St Petersburg
    AFC Beefy
    Borussia Sim-onchengladbach
    Inter Milandy
    FC Beercelona
    42. Mikton Leynes

I think thats the most fair way to do it but obviously feel free to suggest something different if you see anything else that might work.

FWIW it looks like the whatsapp group will be quite important this year if the game moves away from the boards slightly so it would probably be a good idea to ensure you are in the group.
    Last edited by BBF; July 17th, 2019 at 4:32 AM.

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The random use of team names and rajah IDs hurts my brain.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha sorry i just wrote them out from simon onwards. Ill edit and tidy up later to help!

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rajah ID: MMH
    Team Name: Mighto Molly Hollyhock
    Team Nickname: The Old Lady
    Team Kit Colours: Pink shirts, navy shorts, pink socks
    Keeper (Can be changed up until the draft): Pierre-Emerick Aubamayang (Arsenal), Mark McGuigan (Stenhousemuir)

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    @BBF your too bloody popular, your inbox is full, can’t send my PM.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Beer Monster View Post
    @BBF your too bloody popular, your inbox is full, can’t send my PM.
    Empty now. Give it another go.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    THE MELV MEMORIAL CUP (MMC)

This years cup competition will be named after one of our most illustrious alumni, Melv, who sadly passed away 10 years ago.

The format will see 4 groups of 4. Each team will play the other teams in their group twice with the four group winners advancing to the semi final stage. Two past RFF players will be invited to participate in this competition.

This competition will see ALL SEVEN squads members count.

Dates for this cup competition are as follows:

Group Game 1 - 7th September 2019
    Group Game 2 - 12th October 2019
    Group Game 3 - 16th November 2019
    Group Game 4 - 30th November 2019
    Group Game 5 - 4th January 2020
    Group Game 6 - 18th January 2020
    Semi Finals - 28th March 2020
    Final - 2nd May 2020

The random draw for the 2019 MMC will be made in due course. Further details to follow.

Good luck to all competitors.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1798115240

Fixtures for this season are out.

Rolex begin their title defence against newcomers FC Beercelona whilst eBBFleet United and AFC Beefy reignite their rivalry in what could be the game of the day. TorKey will be looking to get off to a good start to their managerial partnership but will find things tough when they take on FC Mighto MollyHolly Hock. There will be plenty of competition in the opening weeks of the season as all sides look to get off to the best possible start.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So far I've got keepers from:

MMH
    Jim
    Beefy
    Chris Scott
    Peter Griffin

Need confirmation from @UK Blue @The Rosk @Alex @Torn @Mikey_Jones @Gary J

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    So far I've got keepers from:

MMH
    Jim
    Beefy
    Chris Scott
    Peter Griffin

Need confirmation from @UK Blue @The Rosk @Alex @Torn @Mikey_Jones @Gary J
    When did Beefy confirm? Didn't happen in this thread therefore not valid.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He, Peter Griffin and Jim have all confirmed to me which is fine.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Bad precedent. Very bad precedent.

We'll just guess who they keep when creating our lists.

Football manager? Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    I picked Bamford Jesus Alex.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Thanks Peter, sorry to rile you up. I just couldn't figure out how to add the mind reading Chrome extension.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, maybe you should check the all knowing spreadsheet where keepers were added on the teams tab as soon as they were confirmed? MAYBE

Also maybe it might be worth just skipping to the next person on your list if someone is taken? I imagine a similar system to if a player is taken in the draft? What an innovative system.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The draft list is also updated in the second post of this thread. Almost as though I've already done all the work.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    It's a terrible idea to start excusing people from posting in this thread, which is not remotely difficult.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apology accepted.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    You'll heed my words later in the season. I'm not conducting trades in public if people are being allowed to confirm their teams to one person.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No one is confirming their teams to me. They've said who their keepers are and I've made this information publicly available in two places.

Teams will still need to be picked in this thread to be valid. Trades will still need to be conducted in public to be valid. I didn't at any point say that keepers had to be confirmed in this thread to be valid.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Apology accepted.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    This game makes people bitchy

- - - Updated - - -

ITS A GAME!

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    No one is confirming their teams to me. They've said who their keepers are and I've made this information publicly available in two places.

Teams will still need to be picked in this thread to be valid. Trades will still need to be conducted in public to be valid. I didn't at any point say that keepers had to be confirmed in this thread to be valid.
    @Andy in black and white. Teams need to be picked in this thread to be valid.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Correct. That is a constant. for your team to be valid it MUST be picked in this thread by you personally. I'm not accepting teams via whatsapp or twitter or facebook.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Thanks Peter, sorry to rile you up.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cuba
    Danny Rowe is a keeper.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Danny Rowe is a keeper.
    Cheers. Spreadsheet and second post updated.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Thanks Peter, sorry to rile you up.
    Im cool as a fucking cucumber mate.

Out
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a terrible idea to start excusing people from posting in this thread, which is not remotely difficult.
    I'm keeping Aguero. I was always going to confirm that in this thread.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cuba
    I've got this really obscure player that I'd love to take a punt on but can't really justify it with a squad of 7.

#notasfun

Midcarder
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    micronesia
    My keeper is Blair Henderson.

Thanks.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cuba
    JimboWay6 vs Andy will be the RFF version of MK Dons vs AFC Wimbledon. That's if MK Dons were really nice and innocent and AFC Wimbledon were truants and didn't really give a shit.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Alex you left your dummy in the what’s app group

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Griffin View Post
    This game makes people bitchy

- - - Updated - - -

ITS A GAME!
    That’s why you’re SHIT!

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Who are you?

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A champions league winner

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Scott View Post
    @Alex you left your dummy in the what’s app group

- - - Updated - - -

That’s why you’re SHIT!
    I'd rather spend a week in a cage with UK Blue than 5 more minutes in a chat with whingebag Andy.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just over 24 hours until the keeper deadline.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My keeper will be Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur)

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    i will be working on my draft order this weekend while listening to Simons album he posted #2Birds

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Torkey are keeping James Norwood (Ipswich Town)
    Last edited by Mikey_Jones; July 21st, 2019 at 2:30 AM.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    No keeper for Gazatasaray

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Team Rolex keep Mohamed Salah (Liverpool). We will not be taking advantage of our second keeper.

Andy
    I’m taking my crown back this year.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    RFF 2019/20 official pre-draft odds

Rolex 15/8
    Torkey 5/2
    eBBFleet United 6/1
    UK Bluecuresti 8/1
    Gazatasaray 8/1
    Andy 9/1
    Christal Scott Palace 10/1
    FC Mighto Molly Hollyhock 16/1
    AFC Jimbledon 16/1
    AFC Beefy 25/1
    Griffin St Petersburg 80/1
    The Beer Monster 100/1
    Simon 250/1
    Mik 300/1

EW 1-2 1/3 All-in run or not

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Love you too Alex.

The Rosk
    RFF 2019/20 official pre-draft odds

Rolex 15/8
    Torkey 5/2
    eBBFleet United 6/1
    UK Bluecuresti 8/1
    Gazatasaray 8/1
    Andy 9/1
    Christal Scott Palace 10/1
    FC Mighto Molly Hollyhock 16/1
    AFC Jimbledon 16/1
    AFC Beefy 25/1
    Griffin St Petersburg 80/1
    The Beer Monster 100/1
    Simon 250/1
    Mik 300/1

EW 1-2 1/3 All-in run or not
    I’m shoving a ton on Andy and Blue at these odds.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cuba
    £80 on Rolex and £10 each way on Mighto Molly Hollyhock.

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    £80 on Rolex and £10 each way on Mighto Molly Hollyhock.
    You will be cashing out before the start of the season once you see my first round draft pick...

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Beefy and me have agreed a trade for my 1st round pick and Sergio Aguero.

Everyone else has 24 hours to negotiate with both me and Beefy with offers. If nothing can be agreed by this time tomorrow the trade between me and Beefy will go ahead.

Out
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Confirmed

Out
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll post this in the WhatsApp but I don't think your trade rules should kick in until after the draft. Usually if you're trading draft picks you're going to have to give up multiple assets (eg I trade a 3rd and 4th for someone's 2nd).
    Last edited by Beefy; July 23rd, 2019 at 2:58 AM.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm happy to have a compromise with that i think. If the trade involes a player then it has to go through the 24 hour period, but you can trade multiple draft positions as and when.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m on holiday and my phone has decided to give up the ghost so I’m out of contact on it. Alex is letting me know when it’s my go via my missus and I’ll check here as often as I can but I won’t be in the WhatsApp group for a few days at least so I’ll have to sort out any problems via the thread.

sorry!

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    BBF has told me he's selecting Cliff Skating (Aldershot with pick number two

- - - Updated - - -

Akarung ffs

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    In BBF's absence, I'll be updating the Master Player List on the spreadsheet and also compiling a selected players list in this post.

The draft starts in 11 hours 39 minutes

1. Rolex - Lawrence Shankland (Dundee United)
    2. eBBFleet United AFC Beefy - Mitch Megginson (Cove Rangers)
    3. Gazatasaray - Aleksandar Mitrovic (Fulham)
    4. UK Bluecuresti - Odsonne Édouard (Celtic)
    5. AFC Jimbledon - Kevin Nisbet (Dunfermline)
    6. Christal Palace - Sadio Mane (Liverpool)
    7. FC Mighto Molly Hollyhock AFC Beefy - Britt Assombalonga (Middlesbrough)
    8. Torkey - Paul McCallum (Solihull Moors)
    9. Griffin St Petersburg - Alexandre Lacazette (Arsenal)
    10. AFC Beefy FC Mighto Molly Hollyhock - Shane Sutherland (Elgin City)
    11. Borussia Si-monchengladbach - Kane Hemmings (Notts County)
    12. Inter Milandy - Stephen Dobbie (QOTS)
    13. FC Beercelona - Adam Rooney (Salford City)
    14. Mikton Leynes - Raheem Sterling (Manchester City)

15. Mikton Leynes - John Marquis (Doncaster Rovers)
    16. FC Beercelona - James Collins (Luton Town)
    17. Inter Milandy - Alfredo Morelos (Rangers)
    18. Borussia Si-monchengladbach - James Vaughan (Bradford City)
    19. AFC Beefy eBBFleet United - Sergio Aguero (Man City)
    20. Griffin St Petersburg - Patrick Bamford (Leeds United)
    21. Torkey - James Norwood (Ipswich Town)
    22. FC Mighto Molly Hollyhock - Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal)
    23. Christal Palace - Nicky Maynard (Mansfield Town)
    24. AFC Jimbledon - Blair Henderson (Edinburgh City)
    25. UK Bluecuresti - Danny Rowe (AFC Fylde)
    26. Gazatasaray - Karlan Grant (Huddersfield)
    27. eBBFleet United - Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur)
    28. Rolex - Mo Salah (Liverpool)

29. Rolex - Jamie Vardy (Leicester City)
    30. eBBFleet United - Dwight Gayle (Newcastle United)
    31. Gazatasaray - Mohamed Eisa (Peterborough)
    32. UK Bluecuresti - Andy Cook (Mansfield)
    33. AFC Jimbledon - David Goodwillie (Clyde)
    34. Christal Palace - Roberto Firmino (Liverpool)
    35. FC Mighto Molly Hollyhock - Mark McGuigan (Stenhousemuir)
    36. Torkey - Freddie Ladapo (Rotherham United)
    37. Griffin St Petersburg - Christian Doidge (Hibernian)
    38. AFC Beefy FC Mighto Molly Hollyhock - Scott Boden (Chesterfield)
    39. Borussia Si-monchengladbach - Ivan Toney (Peterborough United)
    40. Inter Milandy - Leigh Griffiths (Celtic)
    41. FC Beercelona - Bobby Linn (Arbroath)
    42. Mikton Leynes - Kieran Agard (MK Dons)

43. Mikton Leynes - Lyle Taylor (Charlton)
    44. FC Beercelona - Scott Sinclair (Celtic)
    45. Inter Milandy - Declan McManus (Falkirk)
    46. Borussia Si-monchengladbach - Lewis Grabban (Nottingham Forest)
    47. AFC Beefy - Jermain Defoe (Rangers)
    48. Griffin St Petersburg - Eoin Doyle (Bradford)
    49. Torkey - JJ Hooper (Wrexham)
    50. FC Mighto Molly Hollyhock AFC Beefy - Rory McAllister (Peterhead)
    51. Christal Palace - Will Grigg (Sunderland)
    52. AFC Jimbledon - Jamie Reid (Torquay United)
    53. UK Bluecuresti - Oli McBurnie (Swansea)
    54. Gazatasaray - Kenneth Zohore (West Brom)
    55. eBBFleet United - Clayton Donaldson (Bradford City)
    56. Rolex - Jonson Clarke Harris (Bristol Rovers)

57. Rolex - Rhys Murphy (Yeovil)
    58. eBBFleet United - Lewis Vaughan (Raith)
    59. Gazatasaray - Kayden Jackson (Ipswich)
    60. UK Bluecuresti - Marcus Rashford (Man Utd)
    61. AFC Jimbledon - Dale Hilson (Forfar Athletic)
    62. Christal Palace - Kemar Roofe (Leeds United)
    63. FC Mighto Molly Hollyhock - Marc McNulty (Sunderland)
    64. Torkey - Sebastien Haller (West Ham)
    65. Griffin St Petersburg - Liam Boyce (Burton)
    66. AFC Beefy - Connor Sammon (Falkirk)
    67. Borussia Si-monchengladbach - Richarlison (Everton)
    68. Inter Milandy - Kurt Willoughby (Fylde)
    69. FC Beercelona - Teemu Pukki (Norwich)
    70. Mikton Leynes - Tom Eaves (Hull)

71. Mikton Leynes - Ian Henderson (Rochdale)
    72. FC Beercelona - Anthony Spyrou (Chesterfield)
    73. Inter Milandy - Gabriel Jesus (Manchester City)
    74. Borussia Si-monchengladbach - Brett Pitman (Portsmouth)
    75. AFC Beefy - Sam Cosgrove (Aberdeen)
    76. Griffin St Petersburg - Eamonn Brophy (Kilmarnock)
    77. Torkey - Josh Gordon (Walsall)
    78. FC Mighto Molly Hollyhock - Kris Doolan (Ayr United)
    79. Christal Palace - Kristian Dennis (Notts County)
    80. AFC Jimbledon - Aaron Collins (Forest Green)
    81. UK Bluecuresti - Shaq Coulthirst (Barnet)
    82. Gazatasaray - Desire Segbe Azankpo (Oldham)
    83. eBBFleet United - Darren Smith (Clyde)
    84. Rolex - Kabongo Tshimanga (Boreham Wood)

85. Rolex - Cauley Woodrow (Barnsley)
    86. eBBFleet United - Leighton McIntosh (Wrexham)
    87. Gazatasaray - Raul Jimenez (Wolves)
    88. UK Bluecuresti - Olivier Giroud (Chelsea)
    89. AFC Jimbledon - Mark Beck (Harrogate Town)
    90. Christal Palace - Wesley (Aston Villa)
    91. FC Mighto Molly Hollyhock - Dave Tarpey (Woking)
    92. Torkey - Neal Maupay (Brentford)
    93. Griffin St Petersburg - Martyn Waghorn (Derby)
    94. AFC Beefy - Stephen Humphrys (Southend United)
    95. Borussia Si-monchengladbach - Son Heung-Min (Tottenham Hotspur)
    96. Inter Milandy - Danny Johnson (Dundee)
    97. FC Beercelona - Dani Ceballos (Arsenal)
    98. Mikton Leynes -
    Last edited by Mikey_Jones; July 26th, 2019 at 4:45 PM.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You guys all take this way too seriously. Can't be fucked. I'm out.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just kidding boys. See you tomorrow.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey_Jones View Post
    In BBF's absence, I'll be updating the Master Player List on the spreadsheet and also compiling a selected players list in this post.

The draft starts in 11 hours 39 minutes
    Thank you mate. Very appreciated

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Morning boys, happy drafting

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Beefy/BBF trade is approved. Beefy receives pick #2 and BBF receives Sergio Aguero (Man City).

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The trade for you is approved by you. God you’re so corrupt.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    THE DRAFT HAS STARTED

Rolex have the #1 pick

@Alex @The Rosk

AFC Beefy have the #2 pick

@Beefy

Gazatasaray have the #3 pick

@Gary J