User Tag List

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: What's in a name? Mafia

Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I assumed you hadn't read. The other people who had the opportunity aren't, because I had to out myself.

Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ebwop

which, in fairness, frustrated me a bit

Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where's the momentum on Jarrod coming from?

I know I coined #jarrodisalways scum, but I'm skeptical that he would cast the 4th vote on JP, especially since he sometimes misses votes when scum (certainly not always, but it happens). That vote took it to within one of a tie. And it wasn't like he stayed around to unvote.

Color me skeptical.

back to reading.

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    Quote Originally Posted by Caito View Post
    Quick look taken...... you know who hasn’t shown up in a single write up unless I’m missing something

Stan
    That's true. It's also not my fault.

Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since evan and ron bellamy have alternated, I'm thinking they're even/odd splits.

I was willing to consider Ron as vig, but I think they're scum.

Even the most recent write-up suggests that Evan went for Psych again. Remember the first night that Evan went for Psych, he would have had to officially target Caito. That strongly implies that Evan knew what JP was doing with his bus drive.

I think they're EN/ON Scum.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I read Evan as a busdriver.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post

Paul Edgecomb looks on, perplexed. "Who exactly are you hiding from?" He grabs Psycho by the collar and shoves him into his police vehicle, headed for the station. "Whatever you have planned is off. And we're putting you in a different room this time. I don't know what happened last time."

Evan Almighty grins. He knows exactly what happened last time and this time... well, not again. From a distance, the brick flies through the window and catches Psycho flush on his temple.

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    TBF, that sounds more like a strongman modifier.

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordo View Post
    Could splitter being the jester be the reason why grim didn't kill him.

Would add more to the idea. That killing the jester would get us something
    From N1:
    The Jester laughs, dancing around the room, bells on his hat jingling. "You and you, yes. YOU AND YOU!" as he points at Rip and JP before disappearing.

Timesplitter watches all from above. He is safe, but cannot interact. I am keeping him here till I get bored of the company. That could be soon. Who knows?
    Which is why I discounted him from my list.

Unvote

Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was reading jester as a bus driver not anakin. Anakin reads as more of a scanner of some sort

Which would mean caito and Mazer were switched which means benedict's choices are pretty unlucky/fucky
    Totally missed the hoped off the bus thing. What's the chance the jester is also a bus driver?

Caito being double switched would explain the confusion from grim and such

- - - Updated - - -

Ahahahha hahaha ffs

- - - Updated - - -

Vote Caito.

He lied about having dees
    A vote on psycho is probably wasted. He appears to be immune thanks to Bauer.

Who was trying to give the immunity to caito.

Bauer being scum would point more fingers at caito.

They fucking know they can act with immunity in Night phases and that fucking sucks.

- - - Updated - - -

This crossed my mind too but I thought it was too wild to even suggest

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe one of the scum can confirm.

Do you exist?
    Only reason I suggested it was how this has played out with you being against a Caito lynch again.

I even think you logic makes sense. I mean it's possible but you'd think frank would be speaking up to lynch here and you stand alone.

On top of it psycho appears to have immunity.

Ya know what... Fuck it.

Vote psycho. Let's see if anyone wants to speak up
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    It's notable that CWE chose to vote Rip and completely avoid the topic at hand(voting me, JP or Caito) instead of scum JP. He was so excited to vote JP on D2 when he could, and when JP was in no heat whatsoever. But just avoiding the subject when JP is an actually viable lynch?

It's notable that CWE chose to vote Rip and completely avoid the topic at hand(voting me, JP or Caito) instead of scum JP. He was so excited to vote JP on D2 when he could, and when JP was in no heat whatsoever. But just avoiding the subject when JP is an actually viable lynch?

I guess we'll all just be transparent. The scum can't hit all of us in one night.

Guys, I think Doc either has to be Frank or the jester.

frank investigated CWE.

And my previous dees leads me to believe in the accuracy of the investigations

- - - Updated - - -

I was reading jester as a bus driver not anakin. Anakin reads as more of a scanner of some sort

Which would mean caito and Mazer were switched which means benedict's choices are pretty unlucky/fucky
    Totally missed the hoped off the bus thing. What's the chance the jester is also a bus driver?

Caito being double switched would explain the confusion from grim and such

- - - Updated - - -

Ahahahha hahaha ffs

- - - Updated - - -

Vote Caito.

He lied about having dees
    A vote on psycho is probably wasted. He appears to be immune thanks to Bauer.

Who was trying to give the immunity to caito.

Bauer being scum would point more fingers at caito.

They fucking know they can act with immunity in Night phases and that fucking sucks.

- - - Updated - - -

This crossed my mind too but I thought it was too wild to even suggest

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe one of the scum can confirm.

Do you exist?
    Only reason I suggested it was how this has played out with you being against a Caito lynch again.

I even think you logic makes sense. I mean it's possible but you'd think frank would be speaking up to lynch here and you stand alone.

On top of it psycho appears to have immunity.

Ya know what... Fuck it.

Vote psycho. Let's see if anyone wants to speak up

JP was the busdriver. Are you thinking there are two?

Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry....

Was copying and pasting a lot for my research. I couldn't get all the way comfortable with Jordo's decisions, but he's hiding it too well if he's scum. i think my biggest critique on Jordo is he has confirmation bias when he wants a kill. but I think he;s town

Consider my finger of suspicion officially in Caito for now, unless given reason to believe otherwise.

I'm just gonna say it. Doc is a cop according to Arnold's info. But if he was a cop, he would either A) not have any suspicion on me or B) Would have a faulty read and would be 100% certain on me.

That said, I'm wondering if he's some kind of lyncher, if not the Jester.
    ON/EN cops are certainly happening here. But the way Doc talked about HFR(the person Frank checked) was not like someone who checked him. He would have shut the Lynch down or rallied the charge.

And his behavior surrounding me shows no signs of there being a cop action either.
    Doc was off for a bit. And Doc wouldn’t have been the cop on night 2.

Frank did investigate CWE. If someone else has different info, just be blunt.

I think Doc is either Frank or the jester

And based on my previous dees, I believe investigation info from doc to be probably accurate

Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeSplitter View Post
    I read Evan as a busdriver.

JP was the busdriver. 2 seems improbable.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I get why Doc wants to lynch me. He's just missing half of the answer. Doc is town.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
    Then it is probably strongman

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Two goddamn bus drivers would be daft. Do as I say you stupid shits.

Vote : CWE
    Investigate: Virm, he's scum. SCUM, SCUM!
    I'm obviously not the Jester since the fucking Jester hit me, the odds of being able to self target are so fucking low that I should be cleared of that without question. Assuming the EN/ON cop is accurate which I believe it to be the only way to confirm or deny that 100% would be for both Hardy's to check me which would be a waste of time. If the EN/ON is a thing though and the accusation is that I'm the OD Cop I lack any tools to prove myself. The EN cop checking me is probably a waste of his turn if he believes the current data he would probably search on someone else. I think I have enough people vouching that I'm town at this point.

I tried to get you guys OFF a town lynch and I'm trying again now. I could easily have done literally anything else oh and people are vouching for me including the obvious scum CWE.

Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CWE View Post
    I get why Doc wants to lynch me. He's just missing half of the answer. Doc is town.
    I've agreed with your last read list enough to not jump right on this.

And I want to be careful with my votes.

But right now, I assume my dees is accurate. I assume Doc's dees would be accurate.

He was one of the few that didn't vote on HFR, and sure the whole "wait a second", wasn't as crazy as me posting in code to clear psych, but he's one of a smaller number who weren't on that lynch.

You're currently number 1 for me. Help me out with the other half.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    He's missing the I'm town part on his dees. Not the best start for me this game and for that I'm sorry town. You'll know what I mean when I die.

Remember my call out of scum in dead chat last game. Complete opposite it seems like so far this game.

Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doc View Post

I'm obviously not the Jester since the fucking Jester hit me, the odds of being able to self target are so fucking low that I should be cleared of that without question. Assuming the EN/ON cop is accurate which I believe it to be the only way to confirm or deny that 100% would be for both Hardy's to check me which would be a waste of time. If the EN/ON is a thing though and the accusation is that I'm the OD Cop I lack any tools to prove myself. The EN cop checking me is probably a waste of his turn if he believes the current data he would probably search on someone else. I think I have enough people vouching that I'm town at this point.

I tried to get you guys OFF a town lynch and I'm trying again now. I could easily have done literally anything else oh and people are vouching for me including the obvious scum CWE.

This whole post makes me less comfortable that you are cop.

Let's deal less with hypotheticals. If you are a cop, would you see any value in the other cop investigating you?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Investigate me. I have nothing to hide.

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo Diablo View Post
    Unvote

Actually Psycho basically has to be town. If he has all those abilities why would he use a hider role? That role is a basically suicide cop role. A scum would not use that ability.

Vote Jarrod
    You are looking in the wrong spot. I am town. 100%. You mentioned I was the unintentional hammer on JP. Literally check the time stamp on my JP vote. I woke up and went to the bathroom and while I was sitting there cast my vote. Thought he was scum. He was scum before and thought fuck it, I'm voting JP because I felt he was giving me a scum vibe. I literally was half asleep and that's another reason I just voted and wrote nothing else. Woke up to see JP was lynched. I don't have any info and am pretty much going to play follow the leader here if someone has a solid lead.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This whole post makes me less comfortable that you are cop.

Let's deal less with hypotheticals. If you are a cop, would you see any value in the other cop investigating you?
    It would clear me as much as is possible. I mean I could always be a Godfather and then. . .well then you'd believe I was town and my cover would be complete. There is no good answer to this stupid as shit question. Lets put a pin in CWE, which still has me on thinking Virm is scum. Hell lets just go back to basics since while CWE still doesn't taste right I can't chance that he's bluffing on this one. Also as far as our cops stepping in on lynches its generally unwise to come forward to early in the game and add that with the combination of fast lynches and the damn timer deciding to make it take one less vote every two hours means tracking who did this or that unreliable right now.

UNVOTE
    UNVOTE
    UNVOTE

Vote: Virm

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Gtfo doc

Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would clear me as much as is possible. I mean I could always be a Godfather and then. . .well then you'd believe I was town and my cover would be complete. There is no good answer to this stupid as shit question. Lets put a pin in CWE, which still has me on thinking Virm is scum. Hell lets just go back to basics since while CWE still doesn't taste right I can't chance that he's bluffing on this one. Also as far as our cops stepping in on lynches its generally unwise to come forward to early in the game and add that with the combination of fast lynches and the damn timer deciding to make it take one less vote every two hours means tracking who did this or that unreliable right now.

UNVOTE
    UNVOTE
    UNVOTE

Vote: Virm
    So if Doc is a cop, he hasn't read his role. Which, given, is a distinct possibility.

Back to the drawing board.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Doc is a cock.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Unvote

Donde esta la biblioteca Pablo Diablo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Unvote

We really only have that JP vote to go off of I think and try and infer from it.

Psycho - 3 (JP)
    JP - 4 (Psycho, Fro, Mazer, Jarrod)
    virm -1 (The Doc)
    Rip - 1 (CWE)
    Fro - 1 (Rip)
    Mazer - 1 (Mikey)

Rip was previously on the Psycho lynch and moved to Fro.

Vote Rip

Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rip moved before Jordo though.

If he stayed, they probably lynch psych.

Jordo stays its a double lynch. But he looks suspicious as hell for staying on. I currently don't read jordo as scum, but there's some worry for me there.

Why would Rip's be more suspicious than Jordo leaving later and completely unvoting?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So if Doc is a cop, he hasn't read his role. Which, given, is a distinct possibility.

Back to the drawing board.
    What makes you say that?

Rip moved before Jordo though.

If he stayed, they probably lynch psych.

Jordo stays its a double lynch. But he looks suspicious as hell for staying on. I currently don't read jordo as scum, but there's some worry for me there.

Why would Rip's be more suspicious than Jordo leaving later and completely unvoting?
    Virm is still likely scum, but at this point if we have nothing just pick a name out of a fucking hat.

Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What makes you say that?

the way you answered my question. I believe if you had that role and read it, you could have understood the question differently and had a definitive answer. The fact that you dismissed it as you did, leads me to believe that you are not Frank Hardy.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the way you answered my question. I believe if you had that role and read it, you could have understood the question differently and had a definitive answer. The fact that you dismissed it as you did, leads me to believe that you are not Frank Hardy.
    Or I'd rather not come to a grim end for feeding the fouls you fuck.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Unvote

We really only have that JP vote to go off of I think and try and infer from it.

Psycho - 3 (JP)
    JP - 4 (Psycho, Fro, Mazer, Jarrod)
    virm -1 (The Doc)
    Rip - 1 (CWE)
    Fro - 1 (Rip)
    Mazer - 1 (Mikey)

Rip was previously on the Psycho lynch and moved to Fro.

Vote Rip
    That’s a bad idea Mr Red.

Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or I'd rather not come to a grim end for feeding the fouls you fuck.
    cool....cool

not sure how a yes, definitely or no would have killed you.

But I also occasionally communicate with other people without causing aneurysms, so we obviously have different communication paradigms.

Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I have to take a shot in the dark, I'm at timesplitter.

If he couldn't act night 1, he was eliminated from a huge amount of roles. Between that and the deaths, he could still be Evan or Paul.

The train on him day 1 appeared pretty clean.

I think that might be as close as I'm going to get.

Still wouldn't mind hearing from pablo on his rip rationale.

Vote timesplitter

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Unvote

My rationale for Rip over Jordo lies in the thought that it’s worse to go off someone to another person to draw suspicion there than it is to go off someone and onto no one while also preventing a potential double lynch

Vote Jarrod

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Unvote

My rationale for Rip over Jordo lies in the thought that it’s worse to go off someone to another person to draw suspicion there than it is to go off someone and onto no one while also preventing a potential double lynch

Vote Jarrod
    You are wrong sir.

Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unvote

Vote Jarrod
    Makes sense. I think Rip might have been afraid of not voting, given the previous occurrence, and thereby more willing to throw a vote somewhere with some suspicion, but very little chance of having an impact.

And I do think his move was more directly harmful to JP. But I see your read.

Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unvote

Vote Jarrod
    So I'm guessing your jester thing is you have to unvote and vote with every post?

That's.....still not as bad as mine.

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrod1983 View Post
    You are wrong sir.
    Unvote

You've convinced me

Vote Rip

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I jumped off the psycho lynch, i didn't feel good about either lynch and a possible double lynch seemed bad. Even though psycho had immunity the votes were still counting for him so it wasn't for sure in my mind.

As a result of me jumping off psycho stayed alive and has seemingly been cleared by Mazer (if his claim is to be believed)

JP died, who is scum.

And somehow I look scummy from that.

Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I jumped off the psycho lynch, i didn't feel good about either lynch and a possible double lynch seemed bad. Even though psycho had immunity the votes were still counting for him so it wasn't for sure in my mind.

As a result of me jumping off psycho stayed alive and has seemingly been cleared by Mazer (if his claim is to be believed)

JP died, who is scum.

And somehow I look scummy from that.
    its not a major read, but JP would have died if you stayed on as well. You're often adamant in your targets, but you have moved off Caito quickly for JP, I didn't like JP's logic, so obviously it looks suspect to me.

In the scum chats, JP regularly tells people to move their vote if it looks he is about to lose.

I think you're town, but this " if psycho is cleared" is suspect. Given that he and JP went at each other, and you knew one of them would die....and we know JP is scum, that would have been a bad move. Psycho could not logically be scum.

So, I was right the 4 or 5 times I said "this is a bad lynch"

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its not a major read, but JP would have died if you stayed on as well. You're often adamant in your targets, but you have moved off Caito quickly for JP, I didn't like JP's logic, so obviously it looks suspect to me.

In the scum chats, JP regularly tells people to move their vote if it looks he is about to lose.

I think you're town, but this " if psycho is cleared" is suspect. Given that he and JP went at each other, and you knew one of them would die....and we know JP is scum, that would have been a bad move. Psycho could not logically be scum.

So, I was right the 4 or 5 times I said "this is a bad lynch"
    I am generally adament but I've been totally lost this game

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Unvote

You've convinced me

Vote Rip
    My you’re a floppy one.

Why does that make me think you could be our Jester?

Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can see that. me more than usual as well. That's why its hard to rule out too many people, usually I have a strong second scum read by now.

If I felt more stongly about you, i would definitely use the 3 votes. But I also can't rule out mild to moderate suspicions, yet because of the absence of strong.

that's where i'm mostly trying to see how people are differentiating, to try and get the read.

I am curious if anyone reads timesplitter's probabilities different. I think we can rule out night 1 roles. I think it might be 50/50 here.

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've also been utterly uninvolved in Night stuff which I get. I'm vanilla so that the way it works

Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip View Post
    My you’re a floppy one.

Why does that make me think you could be our Jester?

I think the jester might have done that to him. its been every post today, i believe.

Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was able to tell people what the jester did to me, as it was information received overnight. So was Rip.

I would imagine others could, unless there was specific instruction not to.

i think i got Pabs, but curious about Doc's effect.

In the BMW game, grimario was part of a chat about self-targetting. We ultimately allowed Lauren (caito) to self-target as it put him at peril. This is a bit out there, but do you think Grim might allow the jester to self-target, as it restricts himself? Similar to how last game worked?

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    We ultimately allowed Lauren (caito) to self-target as it put him at peril.
    No it didn't. It only fucked me.

Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it surely did.

it surely did.

You died a slow, painful death.

The logic was more based on around the question of "would you allow him if there was no immunity. Since he risks himself, you probably would, so you probably should allow it here'. In fairness, psych was a little more active in that part of the discussion, but grim checked in affirmatively.

Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No it didn't. It only fucked me.

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was wondering about doc not seeming to have been effected by the jester even though he was targetted

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    whats a motherfucker gotta do to get people on this doc train. Im ready to send him to scum hell

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by virmicious View Post
    whats a motherfucker gotta do to get people on this doc train. Im ready to send him to scum hell
    Im still not convinced he's not the jester

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Vote Virm
    Doc is town. Stop trying to get a train on him.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was wondering about doc not seeming to have been effected by the jester even though he was targetted
    First fuckwit it would be 'affected' not 'effected'. I was affected by the goddamn Jester, the effect is I must quote the prior poster, though you guys are posting at a sufficient speed that its been the person before last more than once. I'm also required to provide colorful language. Great attention to detail though.

Vote Virm
    Virm is trying to start a train because I pointed out that when Psycho was hidden behind by Calypso and Calypso didn't die AND he was checked that it should have cleared Psycho. He immediately asks for someone to check Psycho who turned out to be clean which I admit I didn't think quite at first. My initial guess was Psycho was a Godfather and Virm was trying to clear his homie. Turns out that was wrong. Still doesn't clear Virm of wanting Psycho checked immediately after he was fucking cleared.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Listen here cwe this is a bad vote, very bad, possibly the most very bad vote you can do

I think you could have your info wrong.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    First fuckwit it would be 'affected' not 'effected'. I was affected by the goddamn Jester, the effect is I must quote the prior poster, though you guys are posting at a sufficient speed that its been the person before last more than once. I'm also required to provide colorful language. Great attention to detail though.

Virm is trying to start a train because I pointed out that when Psycho was hidden behind by Calypso and Calypso didn't die AND he was checked that it should have cleared Psycho. He immediately asks for someone to check Psycho who turned out to be clean which I admit I didn't think quite at first. My initial guess was Psycho was a Godfather and Virm was trying to clear his homie. Turns out that was wrong. Still doesn't clear Virm of wanting Psycho checked immediately after he was fucking cleared.
    GOD DAMN DOC GO BACK AND FUCKING READ!

I WAS MOCKING THE FACT 2 OR 3 PEOPLE WENT AFTER HIM!

I even put a at the end of it to accent I was being humorous but somehow you keep overlooking that and keep trying to use it to make me look like scum. This means 1 of 2 things.

1. You are scum and trying very hard to start something with no steam

2. You are dumb

Are polls fixed yet? Can we start one for this?

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck doc I mean just fuck fuck fuck

fuck

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    12 hours have passed. It looks like the clock runs slower on the weekends.

TICK TOCK, CHILDREN!

Only 5 now required to lynch.

doc - 1 (virm)
    virm - 2 (Doc, CWE)
    Rip - 2 (Caito, Pablo)
    Timesplitter - 3 (Mazer)
    Jarrod - 1 (Rip)

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by virmicious View Post
    GOD DAMN DOC GO BACK AND FUCKING READ!

I WAS MOCKING THE FACT 2 OR 3 PEOPLE WENT AFTER HIM!

I even put a at the end of it to accent I was being humorous but somehow you keep overlooking that and keep trying to use it to make me look like scum. This means 1 of 2 things.

1. You are scum and trying very hard to start something with no steam

2. You are dumb

Are polls fixed yet? Can we start one for this?

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck doc I mean just fuck fuck fuck

fuck
    There is no sarcasm, only scum. Fucking disgusting scum, but I did change my mind on CWE for the moment.

12 hours have passed. It looks like the clock runs slower on the weekends.

TICK TOCK, CHILDREN!

Only 5 now required to lynch.

doc - 1 (virm)
    virm - 2 (Doc, CWE)
    Rip - 2 (Caito, Pablo)
    Timesplitter - 3 (Mazer)
    Jarrod - 1 (Rip)
    Shit monkeys!

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol bullshit.

This "colorful" language is your go to now.

You called me shit stain in the last game and you've been a right prick all game.

Not even in a fun game way, just in a, this dude is a fucking asshole way.

Vote doc.

Not because I think he's scum or a jester but because I genuinely enjoy games less when he's posting

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    damn jordo is spitting hot fiya

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    doc - 2 (virm, Jordo)
    virm - 2 (Doc, CWE)
    Rip - 2 (Caito, Pablo)
    Timesplitter - 3 (Mazer)
    Jarrod - 1 (Rip)

Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vote Virm
    Why virm? Are you sound on doc's analysis?

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    So Caito and Pablo on me? Well that’s a really scummy looking little choo-choo

Unvote.

Vote : Doc

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    doc - 3 (virm, Jordo, Rip)
    virm - 2 (Doc, CWE)
    Rip - 2 (Caito, Pablo)
    Timesplitter - 3 (Mazer)

Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CWE is convinced Doc is town.

I do think this is probably Doc's jester punishment, but his aggressive posting the last few isn't helping the situation.

So, I shouldn't have called you numbnuts Rip.

Caito is not scum.

Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't make me save doc.

Please?

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    And Pablo?

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Doc is a million miles off this game, even allowing for the Jester

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    C’mon Maze give me an either or

Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know it, but did you read the scum chat last game?

this....is not new.

Pablo, i'm less confident on.

No dees. Without that, i'd go for caito.

He went aggressive for me early, and obviously I think that might be a scum tactic. but some of that might have been because he was forced to vote. The JP train of Psych, Fro, and me was pretty clean. I think its sketchy to think Jarrod would risk putting a 4th vote there, but its a possibility.

He did call out JP. I would have felt better if he voted for JP.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Why virm? Are you sound on doc's analysis?
    I know Doc is town. And Virm is pushing for his lynch. Good enough for me without even having Doc on the lynch as well.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    So?

virm or Caito?

Unvote.

It’s 2am here guys, make a bloody decision

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know Doc is town. And Virm is pushing for his lynch. Good enough for me without even having Doc on the lynch as well.
    Do we have ANY fucking thing to go on at this point or are we just spinning our bloody wheels cus I'm 50/50 on CWE at this point though I see a pretty obvious out and one that screwed me once years back.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    doc - 2 (virm, Jordo)
    virm - 2 (Doc, CWE)
    Rip - 2 (Caito, Pablo)
    Timesplitter - 3 (Mazer)

Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've already said why i voted for timesplitter. he's eliminated from a lot of roles. I assume Evan and Ron are scum. he's not ron.

If the unknown role is scum, he's also a candidate there.

Also, timesplitter notoriously flies under the radar.

It's a numbers play.

I read you as town. I believe, god forgive me, doc is town.

Timesplitter and virm are shots in the dark.

I have little read on virm this game. Similar to how he played last game, but he plays town similar some times too. He misses votes.

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't make me save doc.

Please?
    Would docs role have a backup?

If the answer is yes I'm probably still gonna stay on the lynch

Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So?

virm or Caito?

Unvote.

It’s 2am here guys, make a bloody decision
    I'd like to consider Timesplitter. I won't vote caito, and if someone else does....I'm jumping on one of the two people votes and ending this round.

Caito is not scum. Dees -he is friendly.

I'd prefer a group decision though.

I'd take a shot in the dark at virm.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Maze some of your logic is off.

Come on Maxe that triple vote is gonna swing this

- - - Updated - - -

‘K

Vote: virm

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Vote Doc

Following jordo’s lead.

Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would docs role have a backup?

If the answer is yes I'm probably still gonna stay on the lynch

I tried to allow doc an out to confirm his role by jsut answering a question simply. I guess I didn't communicate my plan well. if it was anybody else, i would be pretty confident they missed it. Doc is unpredictable.

But if he is the On Cop, then there's likely not a night specific back-up.

I would be absolutely shocked if there is a back-up

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I'd like to consider Timesplitter. I won't vote caito, and if someone else does....I'm jumping on one of the two people votes and ending this round.

Caito is not scum. Dees -he is friendly.

I'd prefer a group decision though.

I'd take a shot in the dark at virm.
    I'm good with Virm or TS. I'm with Doc for now but I could easily jump and follow you as well. Since you are the 2 town I know and anyone else is a read.

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unvote

Vote virm

Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maze some of your logic is off.

Come on Maxe that triple vote is gonna swing this

- - - Updated - - -

‘K

Vote: virm
    which part?

- - - Updated - - -

group decision.

unvote

vote virm

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for my play this game guys

The game has legit done my head in.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    doc - 2 (virm, Timesplitter)
    virm - 7 (Doc, CWE, Rip, Jordo, Mazer)
    Rip - 2 (Caito, Pablo)

It is now the night phase.

You may not post during this night phase.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Waiting on 2.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    One more.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Waiting on one!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    A reminder. Tonight is NIGHT 5.

5 is an ODD number.

Since it's the weekend and I have been pretty lax with writing the day and night numbers on posts, YOU WILL GET NO EXTRA TIME BECAUSE IF YOU DIDN'T ACT LAST NIGHT, THAT MEANS IT'S YOUR TURN NOW.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Night 5

The tree sways in the breeze once more and Psycho is revealed.

Felix Tristis, worried he has been left out, walks up to his target and stares blankly for what seems like hours. Yep, nothing happens, just as he was told. As if anyone would lie to you about who you were? Tsk tsk.

Pleased with yesterday's efforts, Bruno puts an X next to Mazer's name.

The Jester is having fun. But what's fun without friends? He bounces on virm's head, cartwheels across the road and pokes TimeSplitter in the eye, before disappearing.

Billy Strange scribbles his unrecognisable signature and hands it across to Mazer. "Take two a day till they run out. That should take care of things."

Whilst everyone was busy milling around, Ron Bellamy took the opportunity to corner TimeSplitter... and with a swift swipe of his sword, this time, Paul Edgecomb was split in twain.

TimeSplitter has been killed. He was Paul Edgecomb, Jailer.

1. Mazer
    2. Psycho666Soldier - Kevlar Peredo, Absorber
    3. Jarrod
    4. Pablo
    5. Rip
    6. CWE
    7. Vrim
    8. The Doc
    9. JP - Anakin Porter, bus driver
    10. Kdestiny - Arnold Benedict, remote Role Cop
    11. HFR - Remington Diamond, Actor
    12. BBF - Judge Trudy, Gladiator Variant

13. Caito
    14. Stan
    15. Jordo
    16. TimeSplitter - Paul Edgecomb, Jailer
    17. Mikey - Calypso, hider
    18. Fro - President Bauer, Vote JOAT

With 10 remaining, takes 6 to lynch.

1. Mazer
    3. Jarrod
    4. Pablo
    5. Rip
    6. CWE
    7. Vrim
    8. The Doc
    13. Caito
    14. Stan
    15. Jordo
    Last edited by Grimario; April 18th, 2020 at 9:16 PM.

Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, the virm lynch didn't take?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    So, the virm lynch didn't take?
    With 10 remaining, takes 6 to lynch.

1. Mazer
    3. Jarrod
    4. Pablo
    5. Rip
    6. CWE
    7. Vrim
    8. The Doc
    13. Caito
    14. Stan
    15. Jordo

Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, not in great shape here.

Frank didn't show up. We might have broken him.

Still curious what the fefect was from yesterday s vote.

- - - Updated - - -

Ebwop

Effect

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm.

Maybe we gotta lynch vrim instead

Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I may never play a Grim game again

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Caito View Post
    I may never play a Grim game again

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The fuck happened here with Virm? Is he lynch proof? Is that even a thing?

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anybody got dees in Stan?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    The fuck happened here with Virm? Is he lynch proof? Is that even a thing?
    kwenda kutomba mwenyewe doc

mimi ni mji. nyinyi nyinyi wote!

Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol

Anybody got dees in Stan?

His name still hasn't shown up ffs.