Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,600 of 1662

Thread: Super Mafia Kart

Intercontinental Champion VoidKitten's Avatar
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tend to work 12 hour days, but I sit at my computer making sure people don't blow shit up or curse out customers.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VoidKitten View Post
    I tend to work 12 hour days, but I sit at my computer making sure people don't blow shit up or curse out customers.
    I’m a call center manager so I do a lot of 12 hour days as well (depending on how much shit is hitting the fan at any given time). Sounds like doing much the same you are minus any risk of blowing things up (literally at least - there’s always figurative).

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tildey View Post
    I’m a call center manager so I do a lot of 12 hour days as well (depending on how much shit is hitting the fan at any given time). Sounds like doing much the same you are minus any risk of blowing things up (literally at least - there’s always figurative).
    Hey. I am basically the same exact thing. I manage two product support teams for a software company

Midcarder
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for asking, I am not out in all parts of my life yet, so I’m some settings I’m using he/him, in others I use they/them. And since my parents still talk to people who I’m not out to at all they use they/them for consistency. Thanks again for asking!

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey. I am basically the same exact thing. I manage two product support teams for a software company
    Nice! I’m over a scheduling call center. My team sets up diagnostic testing appointments for 7 locations in my area.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DivaSmurf View Post
    Thanks for asking, I am not out in all parts of my life yet, so I’m some settings I’m using he/him, in others I use they/them. And since my parents still talk to people who I’m not out to at all they use they/them for consistency. Thanks again for asking!
    What would you prefer we use here?

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice! I’m over a scheduling call center. My team sets up diagnostic testing appointments for 7 locations in my area.
    I can imagine how well scheduling medical appointments can go with some people in society.

Most times I just get threatened with lawsuits because backups are taking longer than expected. I was told today they are going to come and take my house. Jokes on them. I rent.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will literally call you whatever you prefer, so just let me know

Midcarder
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks! I would prefer he/him from those who are comfortable with it.

note: my family will still use they/them so they don’t out me in the real world.

Midcarder
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aww you guys Do ​like me even though I’m house of MTR lol

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks! I would prefer he/him from those who are comfortable with it.

note: my family will still use they/them so they don’t out me in the real world.
    For what its worth, anyone who has an issue calling you he/him can suck it. Just saying

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't have to like someone to give them basic respect

Midcarder
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you don’t like me

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, fine. I like you. Geeze.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for jumping in @DivaSmurf - I prefer not to speak to someone else’s pronoun preferences if it’s a setting where they can speak for themselves. But it also didn’t feel right to just be like “Ummm….it’s complicated.” Love you, kiddo!

And, of course, mafia peeps would be the ones to notice the intentional pronoun usage. I love you guys too. Both for noticing and for supporting my kid.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for jumping in @DivaSmurf - I prefer not to speak to someone else’s pronoun preferences if it’s a setting where they can speak for themselves. But it also didn’t feel right to just be like “Ummm….it’s complicated.” Love you, kiddo!

And, of course, mafia peeps would be the ones to notice the intentional pronoun usage. I love you guys too. Both for noticing and for supporting my kid.
    ❤️ mafia fam for life

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxxiMcLeod View Post
    When this is over, I would love a run through of your spreadsheeting methodology (what all the colors and whatnot mean). Glancing at this, I have a growing suspicion that I have severely overcomplicated mine in a misguided attempt to document all of the things. LOL

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Several years ago now, my first born child informed us that they'd prefer to use the pronoun "they/them/theirs". I admit that this was challenging at first, because my wife and I had so many years of habit in our way of speaking. We had plenty of mistakes, especially with their sisters often correcting us, often harshly. My first born understood the challenge this placed, and once they pointed to their younger sisters that we had intended no disrespect, and the whole point about it was kindness towards identity, it didn't really serve any purpose to harshly admonish us. My youngest agreed to try to be gentler towards us, and we've certainly gotten better about pronoun usage over the past few years. We've still had issues picking our spots as to when to use the "they" vs. calling them by their given name, or saying "my oldest" - particularly as some members in the older generation seem incapable of understanding the preference - and at times it is just easier to get on with the discussion at hand.

So I am more than happy to call you whatever you prefer.

And of course, I totally understand Tildey's comment about it being a lot easier for Diva to explain it than Tildey.

It sounds to me that this has been - and will continue to be - a complicated situation - but from how I read into this, kudos to all of the family for their support. I admit, though, to being curious as to how long this pronoun usage has been going on in your situation, and if Tildey thinks its been easier for herself, MTR, or Future to adapt to DivaSmurf's pronoun request?

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 3puppies View Post
    And of course, I totally understand Tildey's comment about it being a lot easier for Diva to explain it than Tildey.
    In this case it wasn’t about ease as much as it is about autonomy. They’re still figuring out the circumstances & audiences in which they feel comfortable being out. I didn’t want them to feel silenced by me giving an answer that wasn’t quite what they wanted to give and I wanted them to feel empowered to share as much as as little as they felt comfortable sharing.

Diva is out to most of their friend group, their current work, our immediate family, & their boyfriend (and his family). They are not out to our extended family & they don’t feel quite ready to do so yet. We see my parents quite often, though. To avoid an accidental outing we use Diva’s birth name still and they/them pronouns. Once Diva feels ready to be out with their grandparents then we’ll switch to he/him pronouns & their new chosen name.

While Diva being out to us is fairly recent, I don’t feel like the pronouns have been too difficult for any of us. As a family we’ve had the privilege of having a lot of trans people in various levels of our circles. The kids also went to a school that was very trans & LGBTQ+ supportive. So it’s not a practice that is outside of the norm for any of us at this point. We’ve long suspected they were non-binary so the they/them pronouns haven’t been difficult for us at all. We didn’t expect ftm so our brains are probably less primed for that so it may take us longer to fully switch to he/him when it’s time to cross that bridge.

None of us mess up often unless we’ve spent a lot of time with my mom. And that’s just from hearing/using she/her to keep from outting Diva so it takes a little brain reset to switch back. Switching names will be the hard habit for me to break. Lucky for is, Diva is an amazing person that knows we love them no matter what and they have vocalized that they know it takes time to hardwire new habits and they are far more appreciative of our efforts than upset about any slips that may occur.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @3puppies I know I asked Foxxi for spreadsheet tips, but I have a learning request from you too. I keep hearing about you & your weekend couponing. I would love to have the opportunity to learn more. Ya know…in your spare time. lol

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Waiting on one.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Before day phase starts (and we’re back to y’all yeeting me), I do want to mention how much I enjoyed the back & forth during night phase. I stepped way the F back from Rajah’s years & years ago because it had gotten to just not being a nice place to hang out. That’s not even accurate - I ran away in the opposite direction as quickly as I could go (and I was a lot younger so that was fairly quick). It’s nice to see that things have changed. I’m not ready to go venturing outside of Board Games just yet. But I may just have to stick around for a bit. Thanks you guys!

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Before day phase starts (and we’re back to y’all yeeting me), I do want to mention how much I enjoyed the back & forth during night phase. I stepped way the F back from Rajah’s years & years ago because it had gotten to just not being a nice place to hang out. That’s not even accurate - I ran away in the opposite direction as quickly as I could go (and I was a lot younger so that was fairly quick). It’s nice to see that things have changed. I’m not ready to go venturing outside of Board Games just yet. But I may just have to stick around for a bit. Thanks you guys!
    I for one would love to see you stick around and keep playing with us ^^ as someone else said - it's not often you get to murder *an entire family* ❤️

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And have said family keep coming back for more!

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Speaking of the family…I’m on PTO today so I should be able to play (exception being during a section of the morning where my parents will be here). @DivaSmurf is working another double today because one of their staff (it’s still so cool for me to say that ) needed today off so they’re taking the shift like the good GM they are.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oops - didn’t finish the thought there….so they won’t be around until tonight.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m not ready to go venturing outside of Board Games just yet.
    I already made that mistake. I ran back to Board Games very...very fast.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Noted: Stay the hell put.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BOWSER’S CASTLE LAP TWO (NIGHT FOUR) RESULTS

Roy Koopa was hopping mad. So mad he stomped up and down even harder causing a massive quake within the castle and a wall caved in. No-one could get past.

Amongst all the confusion Dr Ronotnik took a break from what he was looking for and crushed Foxxi with one of his giant robots causing King Bob-omb to explode!

Foxxi has died in an explosion. She was King Bob-omb - Town Bomb

LIVING PLAYERS

1. Claws - Lakitu - Neutral EN Serial Killer.
    2. Jitters
    3. 3puppies
    4. Pablo Diablo – Baby Princess Daisy – Town One-Shot Commuter
    5. CWE - Wario – Scum Bomber
    6. Kangus
    7. Jarrod1983 - Baby Princess Peach - Town One-Shot Poison Nurse
    8. MTR - Bowser – Scum Godfather
    9. Caito
    10. Mazer – Toad - Town Hider
    11. Tildey
    12. Graeham - Birdo - Town EN Roleblocker
    13. BlindNiiinja - Diddy Kong - Town Doublevoter
    14. Bluegunn
    15. DivaSmurf
    16. Listo95 - Donkey Kong - Scum ON Roleblocker
    17. FutureHold – Baby Mario – Town ON Bus Driver
    18. Randolph
    19. Kdestiny
    20. Val the Moofia Boss
    21. LemonDemonGirl
    22. FoxxiMcleod - King Bob-omb - Town Bomb
    23. VoidKitten

It is now Ghost Valley Lap One (Day 5). With 12 remaining players, it takes 7 for an overall majority. The prize for this round funnily enough is a Ghost item!

You have 48 hours.

GO!
    Last edited by Badger; December 6th, 2022 at 9:25 AM.

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like a massive hidden block by Koopa, only allowing the red night kill.

We don't need to drag this out, as we didn't get any night information.

VOTE Tildey

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    VOTE COUNT

1 - Tildey (3puppies)

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    M-GAME EVENT INCOMING

Please hold all posting.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Koopa Troopa had seen enough and decided to take action so sorted through his assortment of shells. He chose a Blue Shell to take out Tildey the current lead car and the blast knocks her off the wooden course and down into the void below. On a happy note, The Koopalings got to reunite with their father in hell!

Tildey has been killed. She was The Koopalings - Scum JOAT

LIVING PLAYERS

1. Claws - Lakitu - Neutral EN Serial Killer.
    2. Jitters
    3. 3puppies
    4. Pablo Diablo – Baby Princess Daisy – Town One-Shot Commuter
    5. CWE - Wario – Scum Bomber
    6. Kangus
    7. Jarrod1983 - Baby Princess Peach - Town One-Shot Poison Nurse
    8. MTR - Bowser – Scum Godfather
    9. Caito
    10. Mazer – Toad - Town Hider
    11. Tildey - The Koopalings - Scum JOAT
    12. Graeham - Birdo - Town EN Roleblocker
    13. BlindNiiinja - Diddy Kong - Town Doublevoter
    14. Bluegunn
    15. DivaSmurf
    16. Listo95 - Donkey Kong - Scum ON Roleblocker
    17. FutureHold – Baby Mario – Town ON Bus Driver
    18. Randolph
    19. Kdestiny
    20. Val the Moofia Boss
    21. LemonDemonGirl
    22. FoxxiMcleod - King Bob-omb - Town Bomb
    23. VoidKitten

Votes are reset to zero. With 11 remaining players, it now takes 6 for an overall majority. The Ghost item still up for grabs by everyone.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow. Koopa you murdered Tildey before I could even vote.

I wanted to have this whole thing and you ruined me being able to vote on my future MIL.

-.-

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, that actually just saves us some time and actually gives us an extra misyeet, if my math is correct.

Jitters, Kangus, Bluegunn are the choices. We can yeet all of them. The spreadsheets I do not believe are wrong.

I still consider Jitters to be my last yeet target as that one post completely felt coming from a town PoV and I don't see scum making an argument about them being made to look bad when that clearly was not happening this game, lol.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We also never saw the red shell, which is interesting, as far as I remember

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kangus - Can ONLY be Waluigi. It looks like Kangus was blocked on a night Waluigi did not act (all other scum did) so that is decently damning.

Which means Dr. Robotnik is either Bluegunn or Jitters.

Based on Tildey basically admitting she was looking for Sonic (I thought she may have been Robotnik because of her talking about Sonic), it makes me really think they get a benefit if they find Sonic. I assume it would be a recruitment, since it's Robotnik and Sonic, but we cannot rule out them getting a benefit otherwise.

Our choices, to me, are the following.

1. Yeet Kangus. If he flips Waluigi, it means the final scum needs to choose between killing/looking for Sonic I'd assume. If they choose Sonic, that would just mean we have to yeet two more to win. If they choose the kill, then we take care of them the next day.

2. Yeet Bluegunn/Jitters to try and stop the recruitment/power gain. That ensures that Sonic likely cannot be recruited (unless the shit can swap as I've done in games with traitors) and we can deal with Kangus.

The only negative to option 2 would be is if we choose the wrong person, but I feel its probably Blue over Jitters just on the fact of how Jitters posted and actually posted.

Either way, if spreadsheets are correct, town will win regardless of what we do.

I am leaning towards trying to kill Robotnik to prevent a recruitment/power gain since that would require us to then be sure about who Sonic is, if they are needed to be killed for us to win(tho I think my earlier assumption makes the most sense, but there are a few others it could be).

Vote: Bluegunn

But I will gladly swap to Kangus if we feel thats a better option.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I end up dying tonight, though I'd think the obvious TPRs should be more likely a target, please do not go crazy into tinfoil theories.

Yeet Kangus, Bluegunn, and Jitters and this should be a town win no matter what. The only way we shouldn't win is if scum get a prize that can fuck up the town. And Koopa really just made it even easier (adding a misyeet) by murdered Tildey.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @3puppies

Since you were here and posted, what do you think about my thoughts above?

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    VOTE COUNT

1 - Bluegunn (VoidKitten)

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As for the ghost item...

I think this would be some type of commuter/rolestopper since Boo turns the driver invisible.

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't got my spreadsheet fully together, but I have been following along, especially with Foxxi's instructions, and I agree with you, VK. This will be a town win regardless as to the order.

My suggestion to the remaining scum is that they should simply role claim, out themselves, get modkilled and put themselves out of their misery. I am sure the already dead players would also appreciate this gesture, as it would give them an opportunity to play another game sooner.

But if we have to play it out, then

VOTE BlueGunn

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    VOTE COUNT

2 - Bluegunn (VoidKitten, 3puppies)

Intercontinental Champion Jitters's Avatar
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well surely BG must be active during night phases like we've heard so...

Vote Bluegunn

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    VOTE COUNT

3 - Bluegunn (VoidKitten, 3puppies, Jitters)
    Last edited by Badger; December 6th, 2022 at 1:05 PM.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    So are we doing a quick vote?

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Randolph View Post
    I don't see why not. We got no information last night due to the mass roleblock. The only thing would be to allow Bluegunn or Kangus to speak, but since neither has in over 5-6 real life days, I really don't expect it.

Based on everything I have written down, the scum has to be in those final three and we have the capability to yeet 4 people before we would potentially lose.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now, if Bluegunn flips green, we will murder Jitters so fast. So, so fast.

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Randolph View Post
    I think it makes sense today. We didn't get any new night info to go on, so there's no point in dragging it out.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    Ok.

Vote Bluegunn

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    Vote Bluegunn

Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    VK hasn't steered me wrong yet (this game)

vote bluegunn

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    one more for the hammer?

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    VOTE COUNT

5 - Bluegunn (VoidKitten, 3puppies, Jitters, Randolph, Caito)

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @LemonDemonGirl @Val the Moofia Boss @DivaSmurf @kdestiny

Come hammer this so we can see Bluegunn's flip.

We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Happily

Vote Bluegunn

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    VOTE COUNT

6 - Bluegunn (VoidKitten, 3puppies, Jitters, Randolph, Caito, kdestiny).

Write-up incoming.

Girlfriend Eater LemonDemonGirl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    @LemonDemonGirl @Val the Moofia Boss @DivaSmurf @kdestiny

Come hammer this so we can see Bluegunn's flip.
    K

Vote Bluegunn

Girlfriend Eater LemonDemonGirl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    My sides will be in orbit if he actually turns out to be Scum

Intercontinental Champion Jitters's Avatar
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now, if Bluegunn flips green, we will murder Jitters so fast. So, so fast.
    Well Bluegunn is the right move here, so hopefully it doesn't come to that VK the fact my name is on your list shows I've had a really bad game as I shouldn't be anywhere near the next kill.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jitters View Post
    Well Bluegunn is the right move here, so hopefully it doesn't come to that VK the fact my name is on your list shows I've had a really bad game as I shouldn't be anywhere near the next kill.
    Your name is there because you haven't been cleared by actions.

Literally everyone else except you, bluegunn, and kangus were cleared from being scum

Oh and me, but I know my alignment.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GHOST VALLEY LAP ONE )DAY FIVE RESULTS)......END GAME!

The drivers all turned towards Bluegunn and surrounded him. Each firing their own invidual weapon. Bluegunn was like a deer in the headlights and was taken out instantly.

Bluegunn has died. He was Dr Robotnix – Scum Sonic Recruiter

Sonic mocked the hapless doc for evading him once again. He could no longer be turned evil and so decided to make friends with Mario and his gang so they could win the race together.

Then Shuntaro Furakawa had an announcement. He has not seen kangus in days and has tried to contact him but to no avail. There is also insurmountable odds for him at this point. Therefore he has no other alternative than to disqualify him and grant the win to Mario and his gang.

kangus has been modkilled for continuous inactivity – He was Waluigi – Scum Bomber

Seriously didn't want to have to do that but he's been MIA the last few phases and tagged him numerous times in the scum chat. Maybe something has come up for him but due to that plus didn't want others to waste their time if he doesn't show again, it's a town win.

Winners and Survivors:

Val the Moofia Boss – Mario – Town Cop
    VoidKitten – Princess Peach – Town ON Nurse
    kdestiny – Funky Kong – Town ON Tracker
    Divasmurf – Princess Daisy – Town EN Nurse
    Jitters - Dixie Kong - Town EN Tracker
    Randolph – Yoshi – Town ON Roleblocker
    Caito – Koop Troopa - Town Vig x 3
    3puppies – Luigi – Town EN watcher

LDG – Sonic Neutral Survivor

Sorry for ending this one is a bit early. I didn't want to have to do that but kangus been MIA the last few phases and tagged him numerous times in the scum chat. Maybe something has come up for him in real life but due to that plus the insurmountable odds and didn't want others to waste their time on night actions tonight if he doesn't show again, it's a town win.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yay. Congrats my fellow townies.
    @FutureHold I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT SAVING YOU AND SWAPPING TO MAZER AT THE LAST MINUTE. FORGIVE ME.

To the scum, you got screwed my night actions. Honestly, there were some suspect things I picked up on with Tildey early on and to a lesser extent Listo, but i don't think you guys in thread were an issue.

This was just a game that hurt with night actions.
    @Mazer You are a beautiful bastard.
    @Badger Thank you for running this game. This theme was great and needs to be a recurring one for sure.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait. Caito had a 3x gun and didn't shoot people?

What even is this world?

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ROLECARDS

Mario – Town Cop – Val the Moofia Boss

It's-a-you-Mario! You want to win this race to prove yourself to your girlfriend Princess Peach. However at the same time you want to win fair and square so you want to make sure none of the other drivers are cheating.

Each night, you may target a player so you can learn their alignment. The results you will get back with either show as TOWN or NOT TOWN.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to Town.

Luigi –EN Watcher - 3puppies

Fed up of living in big brother Mario's shadow, you want to prove yourself to show that you are just as good as he is. In order to do this, you decide to keep a watch over the race proceedings for any shenanigans.

Every even night, you may target a player to find out who visited them during that particular night.

Princess Peach – Town ON Nurse - VoidKitten

You want to show your sexist pig of a boyfriend Mario that women can drive just as well as men can if not better. You also have a kind heart and want to look out for your fellow racers well-being.

Every odd night, you may target a player to be protected from a night kill.

Princess Daisy – Town EN Nurse - Divasmurf

You have a kind heart and you want to look out for your boyfriend Luigi's well-being as well of that of the other racers.

Every even night, you may target a player to be protected from a night kill.

Koopa Troopa – Town Vig x3

Once a part of Bowser's entourage, you started to feel neglected when he started to pay more attention to his Koopaling children and left you with all the menial work. After a bust-up with Bowser, you left and now you are out for revenge and plan to go on a killing spree. You have three shells at your disposal.

Green Shell – During any day or night phase, you may submit a target to be killed with this shell. However, as it can only fire in straight lines it only has a 50% accuracy rate. Whenever you wish to use this shell on someone, also call heads or tails when submitting. I will then toss a coin and let you know if you have succeeded.

Red Shell - During any day or night phase, you may submit a target to be killed with this shell. This is effectively a homing missile so it is always find its target.

Blue Shell – During any day phase except Day 1, you may submit a target to be killed with this shell. However there is a twist as the target can only be whoever is leading with the most votes during any given day phase after Day 1.

Toad – Town Hider - Mazer

After being brutally mocked by Bowser and his entourage during the race warm-up, you feel a bit timid of going up against him and fear that you may be targeted.

Each night, you may submit a target to hide behind which will protect you from kills. However if your target is killed then you will die. Also if you hide behind scum, you will die from that too.

*mod notes – If he hides behind Sonic, he will not die as he is not a threat.
    Scum target revealed if hider hides behind scum.
    Only shielded from kills, can be targeted by other non-lethal actions

Yoshi – Town ON Roleblocker - Randolph

You are egg-cited and nervous about taking part in this race. However you will do your best to help Mario and company and are prepared to take eggs-treme measures against anyone that gets in your way.

Every odd night, you may submit a target in order to prevent them from performing their action that night.

Birdo – Town EN Roleblocker - Graeham

You are egg-cited and nervous about taking part in this race. However you will do your best to help Mario and company and are prepared to take egg-streme measures against anyone that gets in your way.

You are devastated at your pal Donkey Kong's betrayal in joining Bowser's gang and so you decided to join this race in order to stop him and the rest of the gang. In order to do so, you decide to keep track of their movements during the race.

Every odd night, you may submit a target to learn who they visited that particular night.

Dixie Kong – Town EN Tracker - Jitters

You are devastated at your pal Donkey Kong's betrayal in joining Bowser's gang and so you decided to join this race in order to stop him and the rest of the gang. In order to do so, you decide to keep track of their movements during the race.

Every even night, you may submit a target to learn who they visited that particular night.

Diddy Kong – Town Double Voter – Blind Ninja

You are devastated at your pal Donkey Kong's betrayal in joining Bowser's gang and so you decided to join this race in order to stop him and the rest of the gang. You are small but you want to make your voice heard. Your votes during any day phase count double, the target's name will show only once but the vote total will increase by two when you vote.

Baby Mario – Town ON Bus Driver - Futurehold

You want to grow up and be a great kart racer just like your older counterpart Mario. However you are still of a young mischievous age and so you cheekily offer “shortcuts” to drivers under the pretense of helping them win the race when really you are just sending them in different directions.

Each odd night, you may submit the names of two targets and any actions towards one target will be redirected to the other target and vice-versa.

Baby Princess Peach – One-Shot Town Poison Nurse - Jarrod1983

You want to grow up to be a great driver just like your older counterpart Princess Peach. You also want to do all you can to help look after the health and wellbeing of the other drivers.

If you think you spot someone that has been poisoned the preceding night, then the next day phase you have the ption to submit that target to me so you can cure them of the poison.

*mod note – If used when scum use their fake poison, Peach will not be able to heal again.

Baby Princess Daisy – Town One-Shot Commuter – Pablo Diablo

You want to grow up to be a great driver just like your older counterpart Princess Daisy. However you are still young, shy and timid so you decide to race a bit more slowly and take yourself out of any harm that comes your way.

During any given night phase, you may let me know if you choose to take yourself out of that night phase so you cannot be targeted. This is for one time only as after that you will be fair game.

King Bob-Omb - Town Bomb - Foxxi

You decided to join the race to prove that you are the king of racing as well as the king of bombs. You also do not like what certain other drivers may be planning and so you decided to protect yourself against any threats that may come your way by placing a bomb in the front of your kart!

For any first kill attempts on you, the bomb in front of your kart will blow that killer sky high and leave you completely safe. Once the first kill attempt on you has been made, this protection will be gone. This is for kill attempts only and does not apply to yeeting/lynching.

*mod note - can be neutralised if scum use their mega-block

Lakitu – Neutral EN Serial Killer - Claws

You hate the fact that you never get to race yourself and are always stuck refereeing and maintaining the tracks. This time you want to step out of the shadows and cause bloody mayhem. The spotlight will be yours!

Each even night, you may submit a target to be killed.

Win Condition: Eliminate everybody else and be the last man standing!

Sonic – Neutral Survivor - LDG

You are already the fastest running land mammal in the universe but that is not enough for you. You also want to be the fastest kart driver in the Marioland universe as well. Gotta move fast!

Win Condition: Survive until end-game.

mod notes* - Becomes scum killer with 1 x Ninja Kill if recruited by Robotnik
    - If not recruited by Robotonik, then Sonic wins with town.

Bowser – Scum Godfather - MTR

You are the leader of the Bowser team out to stop Mario and his friends from achieving victory. You have a special garage to tune you and your team's vehicles and plot evil dastardly schemes. However if questioned, you will deny any knowledge of wrongdoing.

If you are investigated, the result will always show as TOWN to the investigator.

The nightly factional kill can be rotated so it is performed by everyone. Every member must carry out the kill at least once during the rotation and then after that it can be performed by anyone. When carrying out the factional kill, this will be used in place of your normal power.

Win Condition: Achieve over 50% living majority over all other factions.

Donkey Kong – Scum ON Roleblocker – Listo 95

You are fed up of living in Mario's shadow and to the shock of of all your former friends, you join Bowser in his quest to stop Mario and his friends from victory. You will block anyone that tries to get in the team's way.

Every odd night, you may submit a target in order to prevent them from carrying out their action that night.

The nightly factional kill can be rotated so it is performed by everyone. Every member must carry out the kill at least once during the rotation and then after that it can be performed by anyone. When carrying out the factional kill, this will be used in place of your normal power.

Wario – Scum Bomber - CWE

Along with your bomber partner Waluigi, you decide to carry out some extra special mischief. Between you , you have three special bombs for this purpose that can be used any night. You can decided between you who will carry out the bombing. These are:

Gimmick Bomb – Any night phase, you may submit a target to impose a posting restriction or gimmick on for the following day phase. The gimmick or restriction chosen will be at moderator discretion though.

Vanilla Bomb – Any night phase, you may submit a target to be vanillaised. If successful, then they wil lose their powers for the rest of the game.

Fake Poison Bomb – Any night phase, you may submit a target to make out like your poisoning them for the next day phase. However the bomb will be a complete dud as you laugh your ass off.

Waluigi – Scum Bomber - kangus

Along with your bomber partner Wario, you decide to carry out some extra special mischief. Between you , you have three special bombs for this purpose that can be used any night. You can decided between you who will carry out the bombing. These are:

Gimmick Bomb – Any night phase, you may submit a target to impose a posting restriction or gimmick on for the following day phase. The gimmick or restriction chosen will be at moderator discretion.

Vanilla Bomb – Any night phase, you may submit a target to be vanilla-ised. If successful, then they wil lose their powers for the rest of the game.

Fake Poison Bomb – Any night phase, you may submit a target to make out like your poisoning them for the next day phase. However the bomb will be a complete dud as you laugh your ass off.

Dr Robotnik – Scum Sonic Recruiter - Bluegunn

Fed up of that blasted hedgehog ruining your diabolical plans, when you heard he was joining this race you decide to join forces with Bowser and his gang in order to stop......or actually recruit him! You have design a special fuel which if placed in Sonic's tank, the fumes from the exhaust will hypnotise him and he can join your side!

Each night, you have the chance to submit a target who you think may be Sonic. If you are successful, Sonic will join your side and I will inform them and bring them to the team.

Koopalings – Scum JOAT - Tildey

Your papa Bowser is proud of all of you and has brought you onboard to learn from him and to stop Mario and his friends. Each Koopaling has their own unique ability:

Roy Koopa – 1 x Mega-Block. For any night phase, you can choose to use this action to block out all other night actions except the factional kill.

Ludwig Koopa – 1 x Mega-Bus Drive. For any night phase, you can redirect the actions towards any two pairs of players so they affect the other. So A and B would have their actions directed towards the other, and the same would apply for C and D.

Wendy Koopa – 1 x Silencer. For any night phase, you may choose a target to be silenced for the following day phase. However they can still vote but otherwise cannot talk.

Larry Koopa – 1 x Poisoner – For any night phase, you may submit a target to be poisoned for the following day phase. If successful and they are not saved then they will die at the end of that day phase.

Morton Koopa - 1 x Roleblock - For any night phase, you may submit a target in order to prevent them from performing their action that night.

Lemmy Koopa – 1 x Gimmick/Post Restriction. For any night phase, you may submit a target and impose a gimmick or posting restriction at moderator discretion.

Iggy Koopa – 1 x Secret Vote. For any day phase, you will have a secret double vote for that phase only. If you choose to use this, you would have to let me know during the preceding night phase and I will secretly apply this vote at the end of the next day phase.

Bowser's Garage Scum Chat Discord Link - https://discord.gg/7q4YFHyV

Mario Kart Scrapyard Dead Chat Discord Link - https://discord.gg/9mrFkNZ3

Midcarder
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @FutureHold I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT SAVING YOU AND SWAPPING TO MAZER AT THE LAST MINUTE. FORGIVE ME.

To the scum, you got screwed my night actions. Honestly, there were some suspect things I picked up on with Tildey early on and to a lesser extent Listo, but i don't think you guys in thread were an issue.

@Badger Thank you for running this game. This theme was great and needs to be a recurring one for sure.
    I see how it is Void, won't save me but you will save Mazer, I see

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks. I possibly was a bit heavy on the role madness and things probably ended up unbalanced but though it was short, art least a lot of fun was had.

You guys missed Vanilla Lake where everybody was going to become vanilla for the whole day/night phases!

Quick game thoughts. Good targeting by town overall but scum had really bad luck with the busdrives on N1 and targeting Foxxi for the first call just sealed their fate. A copuple of the guys were absent for large parts too. I think if they had at least used their megablock on Night Three, that could've at least delayed things a bit as the megablock would have defused Foxxi's bomb. Plus besides her, there were three known town roles they could have gone for. However Very well played by the newcomer in @Tildey though, some good posting and gewat activity and attempting to engage others in scum chat. You'll be one hell of a player without a doubt.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    You mean to tell me 2 townies WASTED 3 OUT OF 4 BULLETS.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FutureHold View Post
    I see how it is Void, won't save me but you will save Mazer, I see
    I thought I would out myself if I was like "OMG I LOVE FUTURE" and then protected you, too.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CWE View Post
    You mean to tell me 2 townies WASTED 3 OUT OF 4 BULLETS.

Unfortunately so.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Thanks. I possibly was a bit heavy on the role madness and things probably ended up unbalanced but though it was short, art least a lot of fun was had.

You guys missed Vanilla Lake where everybody was going to become vanilla for the whole day/night phases!

Quick game thoughts. Good targeting by town overall but scum had really bad luck with the busdrives on N1 and targeting Foxxi for the first call just sealed their fate. A copuple of the guys were absent for large parts too. I think if they had at least used their megablock on Night Three, that could've at least delayed things a bit as the megablock would have defused Foxxi's bomb. Plus besides her, there were three known town roles they could have gone for. However Very well played by the newcomer in @Tildey though, some good posting and gewat activity and attempting to engage others in scum chat. You'll be one hell of a player without a doubt.
    Tildey played phenomenally. I haven't checked scum chat to see how she was in there, but the posts in thread were good.

I just found her sus because the sus that was thrown on future (and he flipped town) and starting off the game by immediately picking at people and things. Most new players don't do that. I brushed this off initially since Tildey has read all the recent games which gives more insight, but my bffls flip sealed my thoughts.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And now I feel even more bad because Diva protected me and I didn't protect Future.

I am a disgrace to the house of MTR.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    However Very well played by the newcomer in @Tildey though, some good posting and gewat activity and attempting to engage others in scum chat. You'll be one hell of a player without a doubt.
    Awww!!! Thanks! I had fun & I plan on playing again.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tildey played phenomenally. I haven't checked scum chat to see how she was in there, but the posts in thread were good.

I just found her sus because the sus that was thrown on future (and he flipped town) and starting off the game by immediately picking at people and things. Most new players don't do that. I brushed this off initially since Tildey has read all the recent games which gives more insight, but my bffls flip sealed my thoughts.
    Thanks for the compliment (& feedback). What’s funny is that I wasn’t actually trying to accuse Future of being Sus. It was pure parental trolling because it is such a Future thing to do to vote himself immunity.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also figured that if I sat back and said nothing I’d take best for that too. So if looking at damned if I do, damned if I don’t, I’m a solver. I signed up to play so I was gonna just jump in & play.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the compliment (& feedback). What’s funny is that I wasn’t actually trying to accuse Future of being Sus. It was pure parental trolling because it is such a Future thing to do to vote himself immunity.
    I think the main difference I felt was everytime MTR is asked, he goes "i dunno. i could see him either way."

You went with trolling so it stuck out, even though I absolutely would have done the same if my kid was old enough to play

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ugh. *heat. Take heat. Stupid phone.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also figured that if I sat back and said nothing I’d take best for that too. So if looking at damned if I do, damned if I don’t, I’m a solver. I signed up to play so I was gonna just jump in & play.
    It won't be AI going forward, tbh. I am an advocate of looking at tone and feel of posts. When things are said, how they are said, etc. I try not to rely on night actions, though that is what won it this game for town.

Don't change anything. You will be a force to be reckoned with when you have to actually solve other people.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You went with trolling so it stuck out, even though I absolutely would have done the same if my kid was old enough to play
    You especially would if your kid was doing what Future was. He really was going around the house accusing everyone of being Sus as often as humanly possible.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You especially would if your kid was doing what Future was. He really was going around the house accusing everyone of being Sus as often as humanly possible.

Excellent! My work here is done.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't even know Future THAT well, but this does not surprise me at all. Whatsoever.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @VoidKitten What does A1 mean, please? :-)

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Excellent! My work here is done.
    I can't believe you tore down the house of MTR making it parents versus kids. Phenomenal.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Three possible MTR house outcomes as I was hoping for when randing the roles. All town, all scum or 50/50 divide especially parents vs kids.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @VoidKitten What does A1 mean, please? :-)
    AI = Alignment Indicative
    NAI = Not Alignment Indicative
    A1 (as you typed) = A steak sauce

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am terrified of an all scum house of MTR team, tbh.

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I enjoyed that it was parents vs kids.

I really enjoyed the theme and hate that we didn't get further into things.

So really bad luck on our part early. I don't think I would have changed much of what we did but getting tracked and what not early sucked and bussing our guy into the cop. ooof.

The one thing that worked as the fake poison bit.

At least there was some fun trolling and shit posting going on once people were outed. lol

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Badger

Do you have a list of prizes you made? I'm curious what they all did.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A1 (as you typed) = A steak sauce
    Hmmmmm……steak….

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I think if we were all scum we could do very well as a team.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will admit that Foxxi’s bomb role was the only one that was pre-meditated one as she always dies early wanted to see if scum or the serial killer would fall for the trap of trying to kill her first.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MTR View Post
    bussing our guy into the cop. ooof.
    This is why I don't try to bus scum as scum busdriver. So many things can cause the bus drive to fail, and you murder your own person (if doc avoiding) or you busdrive them into targets.

The NAs just hurt the team. I didn't even have you on my radar much at all and then you go and blow yourself up.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That could be fun.

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    well I didn't want to take her out right away but she had to go because she was super into this game and solving shit. lol

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Badger

Do you have a list of prizes you made? I'm curious what they all did.
    Yeah gimme a minute while I dig it out.

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    This is why I don't try to bus scum as scum busdriver. So many things can cause the bus drive to fail, and you murder your own person (if doc avoiding) or you busdrive them into targets.

The NAs just hurt the team. I didn't even have you on my radar much at all and then you go and blow yourself up.
    Foxxi was starting to be on to me but yeah I think I was flying under the radar and since I didn't have night actions until I did the kill you would struggle to figure me out via spreadsheet. Tildey wakes me up and was like you're dead. I was like what the fuck.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Foxxi was starting to be on to me but yeah I think I was flying under the radar and since I didn't have night actions until I did the kill you would struggle to figure me out via spreadsheet. Tildey wakes me up and was like you're dead. I was like what the fuck.
    Lmao. Woken up to be told you died. Rofl.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tildey wakes me up and was like you're dead. I was like what the fuck.
    It was with love, though. With love.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Wish more people had this mentality

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Lmao. Woken up to be told you died. Rofl.
    Future and I both were killed while were sleeping. I may or may not have been a bit mean when I woke him up and was like dude your dead.

And then I was like say hi to Psycho for me in the dead chat before I left for work.