Thread: Super Captain N: The Struggle for Videoland Mafia

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Level 15-2

-----

Grimario was lynched and failed to get through the Star Road level Tubular. Grim deflated and fell to the ground with a big splat. Grimario was Pokey.

virms lynched himself on Double Lynch Day. Karl Malone knocked virms out with Diamond Cutter. virms was Ridley.

JP was burned to ash with the remains being frozen to the ground by Kefka. JP was Waluigi.

Psycho666Soldier was lynched and ended up on Yo'ster Island. Psycho's intelligence and charisma helped strike up a relationship with Boshi that continues to bloom. Psycho666Soldier was Kefka.

Peter Griffin was sliced down to a couple of bloody leg stumps by Bowser Jr. Peter Griffin was Lester.

Mr_Nobody was trying to warn HHHnFoley_Rulez that he was targeted to explode. Unfortunately, Mr_Nobody was not successful and was blown away as the device went off. Mr_Nobody was Dixie Kong.

Jordo drank himself into a stupor and picked a fight with a giant purple monster with 3-D glasses on. Not smart. Jordo was left with a shattered spine by Zeke. Jordo was Link.

Rip was lynched and was devastated by Emperor Sardius in a quick, bloody show down because Rip didn't have the Goddess's Bracelet. Rip was Cranky Kong.

Dee4Ness was carved into a Halloween Jack-O-Lantern by Bowser Jr. Dee4Ness was Fox McCloud.

HHHnFoley_Rulez was blown to pieces from a bomb planted on him by Waluigi. HHHnFoley_Rulez was Diddy Kong.

-----

Mega Man met Zeke, who had returned to his normal form, and Julie in front of the Mushroom Castle, with the Forrest of Illusion on the horizon.

"Guys things are about to get real. You figure out where that key goes yet?" Mega Man asked.

The key to Morton Koopa Sr.'s dungeon had ended up in Zeke and Julie's possesion. They had no idea what door it went to though.

The key had traveled a great distance from Bowser Jr.'s grasp. The key went to Waluigi when Bowser Jr. felt the brunt of a bomb attached to Diddy Kong.

Waluigi met his end by Kefka, who keenly spotted the key in the frozen mush that became Waluigi and yanked it from his frozen ashes.

Kefka was sent through a UWZ as he battled Bowser Jr. The Key fell from Kefka's possesion after being shown the door by way of UWZ and that is when Zeke and Julie found the key. They tucked it in their inventory and continued to battle.

Mega Man had made his mind up.

"Look guys, I can handle whatever comes my way. We need to figure out what the story is with this key. I'm pretty much demanding that you leave, get in that pipe over there and get as far away from here on this Night. Tomorrow start your new adventure, finding the door that matches this key. As the last survivor of the previous battle for Videoland I'm ordering you both to listen. If you don't I'll have to take matters into my own hands." Mega Man says as he charges his Arm Cannons.

"As our leader we will follow your lead, even if we disagree. Zeke we need to search every door in the land until we find the door to this key. I have a gut feeling we need what's on the other side." Julie says.

"UGH, whats that like a billion doors. Cancel my Saturday night plans. Let's get cracking." Zeke whines but deep down knows Julie is right.

Zeke and Julie ran off and entered the green pipe, not to be seen for the rest of the Night.

Mega Man started toward the Forrest of Illusion, reading a blip on his radar.

-----

Bowser Jr. exited the Forrest of Illusion marching right into a confused looking Bowser Jr. flying around in his Jr. Clown Car. They locked eyes and seeing himself was all it took for Bowser Jr. to crash the Jr. Clown Car into a tree.

Bowser Jr. exited the car and stood strong as he tried to shake the bright spotty lights he was seeing from wrapping himself around that tree.

Bowser Jr. stalks his way over to the crash and stands before Bowser Jr. They locked eyes both not really understanding what was going on but knowing they are in for the fight of their life.

Mega Man arrives at this moment, forming a triangle staredown, each anticipating absolute destruction.

The Turtle Van pulls up at this second, Leonardo driving like a mad man, parking the van and leaping out of the front seat.

Ren and Stimpy exit the back door, Ren's implanted pectoral muscles bulging. Stimpy was frightened but followed Ren believing Ren would keep him safe.

All three stand directly behind the Bowser Jr. that wasn't just devastated by a gnarly crash.

"You're looking at our T-1000 Terminator. The Leader programmed it with every possible skin Videoland has to offer. All I need to do is hit this button and someone will have a very bad day." Ren explained. "Mega Man, you kneel to me, Ren Hoek, and surrender Videoland to The Entertainment District and we'll let you live."

"I will die a free robot. I fear no man, animal or other robot creation. I will not bow." Mega Man states proudly, readying his cannons.

"As you wish." Ren states hitting a couple buttons directing Bowser Jr. towards Mega Man.

Bowser Jr. growled a noise from deep in his gut. The noise pierced the area, demanding attention. Fire brewed in his belly, claws heightened their sharpness.

"The only one who shall rule is a Koopa. A real Koopa." Bowser Jr. says.

Bowser Jr. let his claws show but, finally seeing these things out in the open, were razor sharp knives that were growing and shrinking. The T-1000 was ready to battle.

Leonardo slowly stepped to the side pointing his Katana at the real Bowser Jr.

Ren hit the final button and scurried off with Stimpy to take cover. The T-1000 was directed at Mega Man and would not stop until Mega Man was destroyed.

Robot vs. Robot.

Reptile vs. Reptile.

Bowser Jr. swung his five bladed fingers as Mega Man ducked and fired hitting Bowser Jr. all along his torso and ending with a face shot.

Bowser Jr. staggered back, holes formed in his body that are now healing right in front of Mega Man's eyes.

"Gonna be like that, huh?" Mega Man says.

Leonardo was swinging his Katanas left to right, up and down. Bowser Jr. dodging every one.

"You know my brothers and I felt sorry for you when you lost your mother. We never knew our mother. Having known and lost has to be more difficult." Leonardo sympathetically say. "Come with us, we could be powerful together. I'm only here to ensure my Master Splinter's, brother's and April's safety."

"You mention my mother again and I will be making special spicy sausages with your intestines as casings. The rest will be shoved back down your throat and pushed out your rectum in which I shall then use you as a limp rope to strangle the dog and cat with." Bowser Jr. snarled.

"Oohhhh, testy. Well she was a crazy bitch. I hear the apple doesn't fall far from the tree..." Leonardo retorts.

Mega Man had maneuvered his way onto top of Bowser Jr. pounding his face, testing the limits of the mimetic polyalloy. Mega Man punched a huge canyon right through Bowser Jr.'s face but to Mega Man's astonishment his face melted back together.

"Not again." Mega Man sighed.

Bowser Jr. had created distance between he and Leonardo. Bowser Jr. was spitting fire, Leonardo smacking the fireballs away with his blades.

Ren and Stimpy had snuck back out into sight and Mega Man saw a opening and loaded up "Rolling Cutter". Mega Man took his shot, shooting a large pair of extremely sharp scissor blades that are thrown like boomerangs, flying in front of Mega Man in a teardrop-shaped pattern, slicing off Ren and Stimpy's heads before returning to him.

Bowser Jr. leapt at Leonardo, filled with anger, which is what Leonardo wanted. He swifty cut Bowser Jr.'s arm clean off.

Bowser Jr. rolled around, blood spurting, writhing in pain.

"Guess I was right." Leonardo says as he has already moved into the Bowser Jr. vs. Mega Man picture.

Leonardo's blade came down at Mega Man with blistering pace, Mega Man blocking each one with his metallic arms.

The distraction was enough of a opening for Bowser Jr. to take his five long razor fingers and stab Mega Man right through the chest.

Mega Man started to sputter and make weird mechanical screeching noises.

One armed Bowser Jr. dead fish flopped his way over to Mega Man. The fire in his stomach grew and was released burning Mega Man from behind.

The T-1000 was programmed to end Mega Man on this Night and didn't know any other way but to pursue Mega Man into Bowser Jr.'s flame.

Mega Man, in one last desperate dying move, selects "Fire Storm" and shoots it off at robotic Bowser Jr. as the real Bowser Jr.'s fire continued to build burning Mega Man from behind, baking his hardware.

Both flames combined to a extreme temperature that melted the Bowser Jr. skin right off the T-1000.

The T-1000 still saw it's ending in sight, it's target demolished, melted down and seeped into the singed Mega Man circuits, forcing a complete shut down of both robots.

Kneeneighbor has been murdered. He was Mega Man.

Randolph was murdered. He was Ren and Stimpy, turned controller of the T-1000.

Bowser Jr. sighed but was shook out of his moment of rest when Leonardo came swinging down with a Katana.

Bowser Jr. had rolled to the side and pushed off his one arm to his feet. He grabbed a steel pipe from the Jr. Clown Car wreckage and readied himself for Leonardo's attack.

"I don't want to hurt you like your mommy did Captain N. Unfortunately, your refusal to surrender leaves me no choice. I'm going to slice and dice you up so bad what your mother did to N will look tame in comparison." Leonardo warns.

"You have no idea what you're talking about. A Koopa should rule Videoland. I am the rightful ruler. I am the son of Queen Lana, ruler of Videoland. Her throne belongs to me." Bowser Jr. combats back to Leonardo.

Unfortunately, Bowser Jr. only had one arm. He swung the pipe at Leo as Leonardo effortlessly dodged his swings. With each swing and miss Leonardo would nick Bowser Jr. with a Katana.

Leonardo was devilishly enjoying the control of battle. Leonardo could end this at any point but Bowser Jr. continued to attack.

"Bow." Leonardo demands.

"I will not bow." Bowser Jr. says, beyond calm in his answer.

"Bow!" Leonardo demands again.

Bowser Jr. spits a spark in Leonardo's direction, infuriating Leonardo.

"Too tired to conjure more flames? You'll rest soon enough." Leonardo says raising his blade.

In that instant Leonardo thought of Master Splinter's teachings, April's smile and his brother's comradary and had second, third and fourth thoughts. He was sinking deeper into anger and hatred and was becoming something Leonardo always fought against.

Bowser Jr. saw Leonardo in deep thought and attempted to spit fire one more time. The fire brewed in his belly as Bowser Jr. lunged forward.

Leonardo snapped out of it just in time to see Bowser Jr.'s final attack attempt at him. Leonardo took his blade and thrust it forward, right through Bowser Jr.'s eyes. Queen Lana Koopa final stab on "Captain N" Kevin Keene right between the eyes. Lana's son now suffered the same fate.

Bowser Jr. was murdered. He was Mikey_Jones.

Leonardo withdrew his blade from Bowser Jr.'s skull. Sure he had been indirectly responsible for killing in this battle but this was the first time Leonardo had experienced murder by his hand. Leonardo did not like the feeling.

All Leonardo could see in his mind was Master Splinter's face. Leonardo had been drawn in by The Leader's charisma and Uncle Scrooge's promises of The Entertainment District becoming the new capital of Videoland. That freedom would reign and that his friends and family would be safe. Leonardo was starting to think he was tricked but how could he go home now? Face Master Splinter, his brothers and April a now cold blooded murderer? Leonardo was in too deep or at least he thought he was.

Leonardo technically just won the battle but didn't feel like a winner. He felt sad and defeated. Leonardo betrayed his teachings to ensure his loved ones safety. Leonardo hopped in the Turtle Van and sped off toward's The Leader's hideout.

"At least he always has cheese pizza around. I need a hot slice." Leo thought.

-----

Videoland Champions

"A Winner Is You."

7. Badger as Leonardo.
    24. Mikey_Jones as Bowser Jr.

New Rulers of Videoland

The Entertainment District

-----
    Last edited by Jarrod1983; February 28th, 2021 at 3:31 PM.

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    The Cast

Jordo as Link- You survived the first War over Videoland but are devastated after learning of Princess Zelda's murder. You've slowly deteriorated mentally. You know what's right but maybe go about things the wrong way.

Twice during the game at Night you may take justice in your own hands and strike out searching for vengeance. The 1st kill can be made after Day 4 and the 2nd after Day 6.

Win Condition- Eliminate all threats to Videoland.

**If both Samus and Simon are eliminated permanently, Link takes over their Night investigation role**

Stan Accy as Simon Belmont- You survived the first War over Videoland. A relationship seemed to be blooming with Samus but the recent happening have haulted things on both sides. You are here on the frontlines to figure out who killed The Mushroom King and who is a threat to Videoland.

Every Odd Night you may choose a player to discover if that player is a threat to Videoland or not.

kdestiny as Samus Aran- After killing Queen Lana and saving Videoland you're good deeds have spread throughout the realm. Everyone has heard the story of Samus. A romance seemed to be blooming with Simon but the recent happening have haulted things on both sides. You've taken off on your own to hunt down the Mushroom King's murderer.

Every Even Night you may choose a player to discover if that player is a threat to Videoland or not.

Kneeneighbor as Mega Man- You are another survivor of the first Videoland War and are eager to help Videoland once again in it's time of chaos.

Every Even Night you may choose a player and block their Night action.

lotjx as DH Dog- This old dog was a vital component of the first Videoland War victory for peace. He's older but still eager to help rather than lay around Mushroom Kingdom Castle in his older days.

Once every Even Night you may go out for a walk to follow a player to see if they use any Night actions on other players.

Pablo Diablo as Ness- You arrived with Paula a bit late last time but both of you decided to stay in Mushroom Kingdom for the time being. A year had passed and things seemed to settle down. Then the Mushroom King was murdered at the celebration for fallen heros.

Every Even Night Ness can use any of these abilities to help secure peace to Videoland.

-PSI- Flood someone's body with a PSI attack, killing them. Available on Night 6.
    -Psychic Shield- 1x Protect a Player or himself during any Night phase.
    -Psychic Message- 1x Pick a color and find out how many scum were on a lynch.
    -Runaway 5- 1x Busdriver may target two players and switch them, causing any actions directed at one to be used on the other instead.

TimeSplitter as Paula- When Ness arrived at your door in you already knew what turmoil Videoland was just beginning to experience. It's only getting worse. You left your town of Twoson with Ness again to try and save Videoland.

Every Even Night you heal a player of your choice. They will receive max HP and survive the night.

BGMaverick as Dr. Mario- You came to the Mushroom Kingdom to celebrate your brother's, Mario and Luigi, in the event the Mushroom King had scheduled to honor the heros who died in the first Videoland War. Instead you witnessed the King's murder. You couldn't just leave, Mario and Luigi wouldn't have wanted that. You decide to stay and help in any way you can.

Every Odd Night choose a player to perscribe a prescription that will help them survive the Night.

Fro as Yoshi- **BLURB** (You were Mario's faithful dinosaur friend. You were devasted by Mario death and vow to help bring freedom to Videoland any way he can).

**BLURB** (Every Odd Night you may choose a player and block their Night action).

King Diamond as King Mallow- Once the Prince, now King of Nimbus Land. You were in town to pay respects to Mario and the rest. You saw the fellow King's murder and, as yourself a member of a royal family, felt the need to stay and help, knowing your friend Mario would have helped if he was here.

A smart King you are and you use your smaller stature to hide behind things. Information is power. Every Odd Night choose a player to hide behind.

**Once King Mallow is permanently dead it will result in the following Day phase being canceled in honor of the King of Nimbus Land**

**As a friend of Bowser and member of the Koopa Troopa, Mallow can hide behind any Koopa and not die**

Dee4Ness as Fox McCloud- Like many of the others, you decended onto Mushroom Kingdom to pay your respects to fallen friends and heros. After the Mushroom King's murder you board Arwing to take the battle to the sky.

Every Even Night you may choose a player to watch from your ship, Arwing. You will find out who targets that player.

gUnit as Captain Falcon- You took time from your race schedule and Bounty hunting to come pay your respects but then the Mushroom King was murdered and you decided to stay and help Videoland.

1x on a Odd Night Captain Falcon can use his Bounty Hunter contacts to see a player's alignment. Falcon's information comes in the following Odd evening.

Peter Griffin as Lester- You boarded Fox McCloud's ship, Arwing, by mistake and fell asleep reading a comic. You've found yourself in Mushroom Kingdom at this celebration of war heros and decided to stay. Then the unthinkable happens and you witness the Mushroom King be murdered.

You've dreamt of another adventure and you've bumbled yourself into one. Help Videoland secure a victory for the righteous and bring peace to the land.

**Lester is town but will be detected as Mafia. Player told he is just a vanilla town.**

TraXX as Zeke & Julie- You both arrived late to the ceremony of fallen heros, just in time to see the Mushroom King be killed. You will stay to help save the day.

Every Odd Night you can use any of these abilities to help bring peace to Videoland.
    -Save a Neighbor- 1x Over Turn a lynch available after Day 2
    -Purple Beast- 1x Night kill available on Night 3.
    -Speed Shoes- 1x Track a player
    -First Aid- 1x Cure a poison **Poison can be used during Day or Night**

-----

CWE as Wario- You don't care about Videoland or who rules over it. You and Waluigi are here to cause chaos and destruction to anything or anyone the Wario Bros. see fit to cause it to.

Every Odd Night you may set off of or attach one of your specially made bombs or devices.

Big Bomb- Use after D5. Plant a device that goes off when someone night targets the person with the device. This will kill both people.

Word Device- Choose a Mafia related word. The people to say that word during the following day will be placed in a pool and 1 will be drawn at random. That person will lose their Night role for 2 phases of Wario's choice.

Fake Bomb- Plant a fake out bomb on somebody.

Vote Bomb- Plant a bomb that when it goes off the next day phase places a unnamed vote on that player.

GIF Bomb- Player may only post in GIFs or videos for 2 phases.

Frame Device- Goes off on player, his result is opposite for the rest of game.

Plot with Waluigi here- https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/cUind4qAVYd

Win Condition- Whether Videoland soldiers or a rival faction wins is irrelevant, you just need to survive until the end of this conflict.

JP as Waluigi- You don't care about Videoland or who rules over it. You and Wario are here to cause chaos and destruction to anything or anyone the Wario Bros. see fit to cause it to.

Every Even Night you may set off of or attach one of your specially made bombs or devices.

Haste Device- Plant a device that cuts Day time in half every time that player receives a vote.

Hate Bomb- Choose 2 players. For the rest of the game these players will "Hate" each other. They must not vote alike and disagree with everything the other says. Can not be defused.

Fake Bomb- Plant a fake out bomb on somebody.

Vote Device 2.0- Plant a bomb on someone that will cause the player to gain votes on himself when he tries to vote someone else. Lasts 2 phases.

Vote Device 3.0- Plant a bomb that causes the player to lose their vote the next day phase.

Poison Gas Bomb- Plant a bomb that will poison the player when it goes off. The player will die the following Night phase unless cured.

Plot with Wario here- https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/cUind4qAVYd

Win Condition- Whether Videoland soldiers or a rival faction wins is irrelevant, you just need to survive until the end of this conflict.

**Either of them dies, the other gains their bombs**

-----

HHHnFoley_Rulez as Diddy Kong- With Donkey's murder's anniversary also looming the Kong clan are still feeling the loss of Donkey. They decide that with the death of the Mushroom King it might be time for the Ape to take over. Cranky has given you his blessing to lead the Kongs and Dixie is along for the ride. You vow to protect her no matter what.

Diddy has Godfather status but if Dixie gets lynched or murdered so does Diddy.

Kong's plot here- https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/iTvd6etHC3Z9

Win Condition- The Kong clan must use political stroke to gain majority to claim Videoland as their own.

Rip as Cranky Kong- You were devastated to hear of your Grandson's demise. You've hunkered down in your cabin ready to deal with whatever knocks on your door.

All night actions fail against Cranky. He brings them in his cabin and tells old stories about whatever he feels like talking about. Can survive 1 murder this way unless its a unblockable kill.

Kongs plot here- https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/iTvd6etHC3Z9

Win Condition- The Kong clan must use political stroke to gain majority to claim Videoland as their own.

**Anyone in Cranky's cabin for the night will not be able to be found that night.**

Mr_Nobody as Dixie Kong- The loss of Donkey has really affected everyone but Diddy the most and you decide you need to go with Diddy to make sure everything ends happily.

If Diddy gets lynched or murdered so does Dixie.

Until then you have these powers available to you whenever you want to use them.

-1x Roleblock any player's Night Action.
    -1x Doctor coverage for any player you choose at Night.

Kong's plot here- https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/iTvd6etHC3Z9

Caito as Funky Kong- You own and operate Funky Flights bruh. A very awesome gig indeed dude. The loss of your bro Donkey has made you get involved.

Every Odd Night Funky Flights may target two players and switch them, causing any actions directed at one to be used on the other instead.

Kongs plot here- https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/iTvd6etHC3Z9

-----

Mazer as Uncle Scrooge McDuck- Business Man You are a business man first and foremost. You decide that investing some money in the Entertainment District's future in Videoland is a wise move. You have bought yourself "Godfather" status and now have decided to buy off the competition.

Scrooge may offer someone something every Even Night in return they must vote for whoever Scrooge tells them to vote for. Deals made through Mod.

-Roleblock
    -Take over Funky Flights with Launchpad McQuack
    -Forge a Doctor Slip
    -Lightning Rod
    -Answer First at Swanky's Game Show
    -Ancient Love Arrow
    -Night Role Action Protector
    -Silencer
    -Gift of Gifs
    -Mark of Death- Target must be targeted next night by whatever faction has a kill.

The Entertainment District plots here- https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/daa3Dp2CAHBwZ

Win Condition- The Entertainment District must use political stroke to gain majority to claim Videoland as their own.

Randolph as Ren & Stimpy- You're Ren, a psychotic Chihuahua, and Stimpson J. Cat, a dimwitted Manx cat who goes by the nickname Stimpy, and have been hired by Scrooge to help the Entertainment District take over Videoland.

3x every Even Night you pick a player. If that player gets Dr. protection that player may receive any of the following, drawn at random.
    -Death
    -Poison
    -Silence
    -Loss of night action
    -Loss of vote

The Entertainment District plots here- https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/daa3Dp2CAHBwZ

Win Condition- The Entertainment District must use political stroke to gain majority to claim Videoland as their own.

**After Ren & Stimpy use all their Anti-Dr. shots and the game passes Level 10, the leader will deliver them a T-1000. The player then gets to choose 1 character and 1 player. The character (will be the T-1000 but will not be mentioned in write up) kills the 2nd player.**

Badger as Leonardo- Scrooge needed a leader to keep Ren & Stimpy in line and to make sure everything is running smoothly for the Entertainment District. You might not agree with some tactics that need to be taken but in the end you want to make sure the Entertainment District is safe and in charge so Master Splinter, your brothers and April can continue to live free.

On Even Nights Leonardo may choose to do one of the following.
    -Ninja Vanish- Disappear during a Night phase.
    -Lightning Rod- Any action directed at Leonardo will get deflected to a player of Leonardo's choosing.
    -Role Protector- Leo may protect any player's action so it can not be redirected or blocked.
    -Ninja Kill- After Day 6 Leonardo may perform a undectable Night Kill.
    -Reporter- April O'Neil sends a report to Leonardo on a chosen player to see where their allegiance lies.

-----

Psycho666Soldier as Kefka- You are maniacal with an unquenchable thirst for blood. Chaotic and unpredictable in your drive to cause destruction, you long to conquer Videoland for yourself.

-Vote can count as 0, 1 or 2 votes. Player vote will read as 1 regular vote but can be worth 0, 1 or 2 votes.
    -Kefka has Godfather status until he murders.
    -Kefka has a 1x Night bulletproof murder shield
    -If lynchs end in a tie or a no lynch Kefka will personally choose who will be lynched. He chooses from anyone who has cast a vote the previous phase.
    -1x If a player has more than 50% of the required votes to lynch, Kefka can decide to make the lynch official. Available after Day 3.
    -If Kefka is lynched he kills the person who hammered the lynch on him. If murdered he kills the person who murdered him.
    -Kefka earns the right to kill at Night if he is one of the Final 8 people left.

Kefka plots in his tower- https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/6NwMkXnafnt

Win Condition- Outlast everyone and conquer Videoland for yourself.

-----

Bert as Smithy- Word spread of Bowser's demise and how Koopa Keep has been empty for some time. Smithy has longed to take Koopa Keep over and has returned to claim it as his own.

Smithy has these powers at his disposal and can use them at any time.
    -Godfather status but will lose it if Smithy commits any kills on NSG's kill night.
    -Mimic- 1x Any action directed on Smithy, Smithy will copy cat on his choosen player.
    -Roleblock- 1x Call the Axem Rangers to block a player from their action at night.

The New Smithy Gang Kill Nights- 1, 3, 6, 8, 9, 11, 14, 16

The New Smithy Gang plots here- https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/AhfUVn8Xmij3

Win Condition- The New Smithy Gang must gain majority to claim Videoland as their own.

Grimario as Pokey- Pokey used time travel to escape into another era running away from Ness in battle, but not before taunting Ness one last time to come find him. Pokey has popped up in the Mushroom Kingdom and aligned himself with Smithy in "The New Smithy Gang".

On every Odd Night Pokey may choose any of these actions to make.
    -Poison **Only act on a Odd kill night**- Poison a player at Night and they will die the following Night phase.
    -Framer- Pokey may choose a player at Night causing that player to be viewed as a New Smithy Gang member if investigated by any cop abilities.
    -Lightning Rod- Pokey may target a player, causing any Night actions directed at Pokey to be redirected to the Lightning Rod.
    -Doctor- Pokey may protect a chosen player from death at Night.

The New Smithy Gang Kill Night- 1, 3, 6, 8, 9, 11, 14, 16

Win Condition- The New Smithy Gang must gain majority to claim Videoland as their own.

virms as Ridley- Ridley is a high-ranking Space Pirate and the archenemy of Samus Aran. He has been biding his time since his last loss to Samus and has decided now is the time to strike. He has aligned himself with The New Smithy Gang to increase his odds of defeating Samus and taking over Videoland.

On every Even Night Ridley has these powers to choose from.
    -Armor- Can survive 1 Night kill
    -Strongman kill- Unblockable kill **Only act on a kill night**
    -Camo- Turn invisible for one night
    -Superior Intelligence- May use his intellect to deduce a team color in the last 20 posts.

The New Smithy Gang Kill Night- 1, 3, 6, 8, 9, 11, 14, 16

-----

Honey_Badger as King DeDeDe- You were Kirby's Arch-Frenemy and were saddened to hear of the little Puff's undoing at the hands of The Amazon, wishing it was you that did Kirby in. Since he's gone though, you have fallen in with two other Kings to form The Kings Three, who intend on taking over Videoland as a unit.

Every Odd Night King DeDeDe has the option of using any of these powers.
    1x Extra Vote- At any point in a Day phase you may cast a extra vote in secret.
    1x King Decree- You choose to erase history and delete a action in the night write up.
    1x Smear a player's status so cops can't get a read on them at night for the rest of the game.
    1x Target a player, which will cause King Dedede to be viewed as that player if investigated by any Cop abilites.

The Kings Three's Kill Night- 2, 4, 5, 7, 10, 12, 13, 15

The Kings Three plots here- https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/bEGsADACTvLeW

Win Condition- The Kings Three must gain majority to claim Videoland as their own.

BBF as King K Rool- The leader of the Kremlin Krew was delighted to hear of Donkey Kong's death. With DK out of the way, you have fallen in with two other Kings to form The Kings Three, who intend on taking over Videoland as a unit.

Every Even Night King K Rool has the option of using any of these powers.
    1x King Decree- During any Even Day period you may choose 2 players. Those 2 players will be only players available to lynch.
    1x Unblockable kill **Only act on a kill night**
    1x Watcher You will find out who targets that player.
    1x Roleblocker Choose to block a player from their action at night.

The Kings Three Kill Night- 2, 4, 5, 7, 10, 12, 13, 15

The Kings Three plot here- https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/bEGsADACTvLeW

Win Condition- The King's Three must gain majority to claim Videoland as their own.

kangus as King Boo- King Boo is the leader of the Boos and ghosts and ruler of the Paranormal Dimension (The Ghostfather). News of Luigi's death passed through Videoland and Boo was tickled to hear it. You have fallen in with two other Kings to form The Kings Three, who intend on taking over Videoland as a unit.

Being the most powerful ghost around Boo has the ability to murder and keep his "Ghostfather" status. Boo however can not murder until he is the last remaining member of The Kings Three.

The Kings Three Kill Night- 2, 4, 5, 7, 10, 12, 13, 15

The Kings Three plots here- https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/bEGsADACTvLeW

Win Condition- The King's Three must gain majority to claim Videoland as their own.

-----

Bluegunn as Morton Koopa Sr- Morton Sr. is Bowser's father. He was thought to be dead but resurfaced when he heard Bowser and Lana had been murdered. With revenge for all Koopa's on his mind, Morton Sr. has vowed to take over all of Videoland. To do that you've sent Bowser Jr. after Videoland's mightiest warrior.

Morton Sr. is a Godfather that gets 1x Double Kill if he's the last Koopa remaining but will lose Koopafather status.

The Koopas Kill Night- 1, 4, 7, 10, 13, 16

The Koopas plot here- https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/iHuhTBDV36cB

Win Condition- The Koopa Clan must gain majority to claim Videoland as their own.

Morrison as Koopalings- The Koopa Kids are seven minions of Bowser and Queen Lana's. They have something to prove as well to Morton Sr. They would love to find Samus and kill her just as much as Bowser Jr.

Every Night the Koopalings may choose a action to make until they are out of actions.
    Larry- 1x choose a player to recieve protection from death at night.
    Wendy- **Only act on a kill Night. 1x poison a player. This poison is a slow acting poison. After a player is poisoned, the poison will be triggered when the poisoned player places 5 votes on anyone, through as many phases as it takes to reach 5 votes. After his 5th vote is placed though, they will die. This poison can not be cured by antidote unless it is played between the players 2nd and 5th vote.
    Iggy- 1x protect a Night action so it can't be misdirected or blocked. **Iggy is the only power that can be played with another.**
    Roy- 1x Blocks all night actions.
    Lemmy- **Only act on a kill night**- 1x perform a untraceable kill.
    Ludwig- 1x frame a player so if they are investigated they will appear like Scum.
    Morton Jr.- 1x Make the following day a double lynch day available after Day 7.

The Koopas Kill Night- 1, 4, 7, 10, 13, 16

The Koopas plot here- https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/iHuhTBDV36cB

Win Condition- The Koopa Clan must gain majority to claim Videoland as their own.

Mikey_Jones as Bowser Jr- Bowser Jr. was deeply affected by his mother's death and must avenge her by finding Samus. He has set out on his own by Morton Sr's orders to find Samus and make her pay.

Bowser Jr. has been ordered to set out on his own to find and kill Samus. You know who Morton Sr. (Bluegunn) and The Koopalings (Morrison) are but are not in chat with them. A 1x Night kill is available to Bowser Jr. when he thinks he's found Samus.

If Bowser Jr. uses his kill successfully on Samus he will return to his partners and will be declared a winner at the end of the game no matter what happens.

Win Condition- You must be use your Night kill to kill Samus or be on a Samus lynch. Either way, you need to have a hand in her death to avenge your mother, Queen Lana. Also, for a Second victory the Koopa Clan must gain majority to claim Videoland as their own.

**If Bowser Jr. uses his kill successfully on Samus he will return to his partners and will be declared a winner at the end of the game no matter what happens**

**If Samus dies before you use your Night kill, Bowser Jr. loses his kill**

**Returning to Morton Sr. a failure will trigger Bowser Jrs. death**

**Staying out on your own you need to just last until the end to survive**

**Every 5th Night players that are dead will be revealed and permanently die. They have opportunities to win a extra life or to be resurrected by another player (Swanky's trivia everyday to keep players checking in). Players that die the 5th Night will not be revealed. The process continues every 5 levels until a majority happens then the game does one more resurrection contest. The remaining players then battle it out for domination of Videoland.**

Super Game Over-
    https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/pJFFhHRT4yTTZ

-----

The Entertainment District was starting to hum with the gossip that they were winning the war. Everywhere you went citizens of the land were talking about how The Leader and his specially programmed T-1000 helped Leonardo turn the tide and take over.

The room was very dark, with a very dim light in the corner of the room, the TV where the T-1000's roaming camera view was placed. The Leader was watching the battles from the safety and comfort of his room. You could see only silhouettes and hear only voices.

"You guys give up, or ya thirsty for more?!" asks The Leader as he watches the T-1000's latest kill, through the T-1000's eye camera. "This is it. Don't get scared now." he says watching Mega Man getting dismantled, peeking through his fingers as he covers his eyes. "Awesome."

The Leader's three most trusted advisors sat behind The Leader. They glanced at each other, although it was difficult to see.

"Coaches have to watch for what they don't want to see and listen to what they don't want to hear." the first advisor says. "The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else. It's all because of our coach, our leader!"

"Everything that has transpired has done so according to my design." the third advisor says. "My plan to use Batman to infiltrate the Festival of the Fallen with the explosive gift worked wonderfully and set everything into motion."

"It's very important in life to know when to shut up. You should not be afraid of silence. Don't minimize the importance of luck in determining life's course." the second advisor counters. "Our Leader did exceedingly well, and it was all of our plan not just yours, but now that we're in charge the hard part is just beginning. First thing though, we need to tell Leonardo that it was us who killed the Mushroom King. He's not going to like it but it was for the greater good."

"It was I who felt the glitch in Batman's system. His anger over his portrayal in "Batman Forever" peaked. The young fool's hatred over how people react to that failure was all it took for Batman to see it my way." the third advisor says, ending his statement with a wicked cackle.

"That's great but did you bring the cheese pizza though? I told you Number Three, you need to make sure I have plenty of cheese pizza. Call Little Nero's Pizza at once and get us all victory extra cheeses." The Leader says as he kicks back in his chair celebrating The Entertainment District's conquest of Videoland.

-----

Batman's discontent had been building for years. Batman's mental faculties seemed to be failing. Finally, Batman's anger was at the fore front of his thoughts when it was proposed to him to sneak the bomb in to ruin the festivities.

Batman obliged. The Mushroom King was more than vulnerable to a attack. Why shouldn't it be The Entertainment District that strikes first? The King's refusal to move on and celebrate other heros was evident. The E.D. was full of people that could take over for Mario and company. However, they were ignored by a King who was too set in his ways to see a new beginning.

Ignore them no longer, Batman decided to start the new beginning of Videoland without The Mushroom King. He triggered the bomb through a device planted in his cowl then blissfully partied with the fool's, awaiting the "fireworks".

Batman even stayed to "help". In reality, Batman did very little to help, as he basked in the glory of The E.D.'s first victory.

"Ridicule me no longer." Batman says as he made his way to where The Leader was being kept. They had more planning to do.

-----

The financial backer of Wario and Waluigi arrived at Wario's castle.

The place was absolutely deserted, nothing in sight except plenty of torn apart hardware. The brothers Wario had spared no expense in buying materials they needed, whether the part was in a machine already or sold separately on its own. Garbage littered the castle and the smell of old alcohol was prevalent. Empty gin and tequila bottles were everywhere.

"Just couldn't get the job done" Money Bags says out loud as he runs his white gloved finger over a machine collecting dust.

"So depressing. I had hoped the Wario Brothers would plunge the Mushroom Kingdom into unparalleled madness so my eventual takeover would succeed but instead they use my money on trickets and booze. This won't do, time to take matters into my own hands." Money Bags states as he scurries out of the castle, his expensive red shoes carrying him at a high rate of speed.

-----

Jeff Andonuts was tinkering in his father's lab until late in the night. Videoland was in chaos but up in Winters it was relatively calm.

Suddenly Paula's voice filled Jeff's head. Her voice was sad, like she had lost all hope in Videoland's future. Paula and Ness had failed and right before she passed she reached out to Jeff.

Paula's message was as follows,

"Jeff we are in grave danger. We are all but dead already. I've reached out with my feeling and felt a poor tiny girl, locked away in a dungeon. She's very weak and needs help. We can not help her Jeff. We need you. We need Poo. Most importantly, this girl is important. It is key you get her and learn her story."

Jeff dropped what he was doing, grabbed his Big Bazooka and some Big Bottle Rockets and headed straight to The Sky Runner. Jeff was flying to Dalaam.

-----

The Star Road was overwhelmed with wishes. Geno was doing his best to help the Higher Authority of Star Road keep things moving.

There was one constant wish "I wish I was home with daddy..." that Geno couldn't shake from his brain. The girl's voice echoing in his mind.

Geno could feel it coming from The Mushroom Kingdom. A quick stop off at Rosetown to put his spirit in Gaz's doll once more.

-----

Dr. Fred and Nurse Edna had finally finished what they had started working on a year ago.

"Set him free, Nurse Edna." Dr. Fred directed. "We have full mental control over him. He will not hurt us. He bows to our command!"

Nurse Edna obliged and released Dr. Fred's creation back into Videoland.

-----

A black haired woman, wearing a red dress, had ventured out into the dangerous Mushroom Kingdom to get supplies. She happened upon Link not far from her home. She checked on Link. He still had a faint pulse.

"Please let me help you. Come inside. I can restore your life." she told Link.

Link acquiesced but the woman couldn't lift Link. She went a got a blanket from home, maneuvered Link on it and dragged him back to her house.

-----

Mega Man activated and lurched forward to his feet. The T-1000 had melted into Mega Man's circuits creating something truly frightening.

-----

Kefka plotted. The partnership with Boshi might be what he finally needed to conquer Videoland.

"They'll never see it coming..." Kefka said straddling Boshi and riding out of Yo'ster Island, laughing louder and louder.

-----

See you all again in the next installment, Captain N 64.
    Last edited by Jarrod1983; February 28th, 2021 at 11:12 AM.

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Thank you everyone. I hope it was more fun than annoying for you to play.

I'll answer any questions anyone has and if people have a character they want to see in the next installment let me know!

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    YEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!

I’ll say more later as watching a cup final just now.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I must say that this went on much, much longer than I ever anticipated. However, what a tremendously ambitious game, and I'm glad I came back because of it. Some of those characters (Scrooge McDuck is the main one I'm looking at) are great ideas for roles.

Good job, and congrats to the winners.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    I think I'm fine dying by Badger's hand especially since:

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    That was just a request for info because it’s quite obvious at this point who Samus is and good lord we need any info we can get at this point in time in a game where alignments are hidden.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey_Jones View Post
    Well I need to go back through then since I've clearly missed information on my sheet
    Mikey:

Originally Posted by Jarrod1983
    Samus was far away from the main battle that seemed to rage on with no end in sight. Samus had sat down in a wooded area and was still shaking the cobwebs from that big head blow she took earlier. Just then Samus spotted Morrison coming out of a green pipe.

Samus fired a couple warning shots at Morrison.

"Another step and you won't have a head." Samus said. "Just what are you doing out here by yourself?"

Morrison filled Samus in on his story. Satisfied, Samus watched as Morrison left in the same pipe he came.

Quote Originally Posted by kdestiny View Post
    Sigh, Bluegunn seems to be a solid option given he was blocked but it's definitely harder to go with not knowing how it'll end up flipping. Didn't want to go this route, and with the previous day having been taken over by lotjxs dees, I wanted to hold onto mine. I think now that we are more confused than ever, maybe it's time to discuss regardless of what ends up happening.

Vote Morrison

This isn’t a deliberate attempt to out him but pointing out he did it himself which was why I was asking for Jordo info. Psycho claiming his Badgerigarradar going off has me worried too.

Fantastic game Jarrod, really enjoyed all of that. Especially the final few days, very tense!

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Great game, Jarrod.

Shame Virm and Grim never made it back to life.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, after all of that I think I'm done. Thanks Jarrod for running the game.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still fucking elated along with the Scottish Cup league win just there. Will take time to post more here as my liver is going on holiday for a bit!

Hella luck though I will say and I am normally weaker being non-town!

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Randolph could not have accomplished without you, helluva partner! @Mazer this was for you my fallen comrade, real shame we never got to see more of Scrooge and we were really on the back foot when you were offed.

Thanks to @Jarrod1983 for the game too, will say more later.

Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Technically this counts as a scum win. Streaking Count it in the spreadsheet..,,

Missed a lot of this, but what a run by badge

Jarrod was very creative and had an interesting plan. I do agree with his comments in the dead thread.

Looking forward to reading the red chat to determine my day 1 vote for next game

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
    Technically this counts as a scum win. Streaking Count it in the spreadsheet..,,

Jarrod was very creative and had an interesting plan. I do agree with his comments in the dead thread.

Looking forward to reading the red chat to determine my day 1 vote for next game
    Between this and the Grim/virm game, I think I’m high on the D1 lynch list!

Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Even taunted me in the chat

MOOOOORRRIIIISSSSOONN!

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love the fact and Jarrod mentioned this as well in our chat that everyone ignored the T-1000 (known for shapeshifting) which he referenced multiple times for Ren and Stimpy and he even coloured it. Surely that should have been a clue? Literally no-one questioned that, perhaps they maybe thought it was flavour? I haven’t read all the chats yet.

Thought Randolph initially had the short end of the stick with his role and he did too. Did not see that twist coming and was a great one!

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Thoughts

-Going in I wanted to make spreadsheeting as difficult as it could be. Seperating Ren and Stimpy/Zeke and Julie pairings was a must. Same with Koopalings. Their individual actions would be listed individually but only saw that once with Ludwig on Level 2-2. Letting people who were dead or paused still eeke into the write up was also designed to cause confusion.

-BGMaverick getting killed so early sucked. Hope he tries another game.

-TraXX and Randolph were like the iron men in the Royal Rumble. Never got eliminated or had to battle back. Unfortunately, it just didn't pan out. Bad luck but awesome performances by both.

-JP getting virms with the Vote modifier and Psycho winning a Swanky to make Level 8-1 a Double Lynch Day handed virms some horrid luck. 1 vote by virms put 1 vote on himself, he had the second most votes and he lynched himself. Bad luck there but a delightful inadvertent double team by Psycho and JP.

-Speaking of Psycho and JP they have unfinished business from Dead Chat.

-Psycho killed Pablo and CWE and they both help vote him back in Level 10-1. I wasn't expecting a tie but BBF, virms and Morrison helped bring a second player back that day.

-Psycho was the reason for so many lynches being early or not happening. Kefka is the "God of Magic" and his votes certainly made things interesting. Also designed him to force the lynching issue. I had a good feeling the first phase would end in a no decision and sure enough it did. Psycho claimed Pablo on Level 1-1 and CWE on Level on Level 7-1.

-I have no idea what information Fro claimed to have but enjoyed seeing the thread freak over it leading to a Kneeneighbor lynch on Level 2-1.

-kangus had a unfortunate early death. A GF that could kill and still be read as town once he was the last one had potential to mess with things later in the game. He did win a Swanky to force the Waluigi possession kill on Pablo Diablo Level 9-2.

-Level 8-2 saw a Caito win a Swanky to gift Diddy a Bus Drive. Pablo had lined up JP for a kill but was switched to Stan Accy, leaving a peeved JP.

-The bomb placed on TraXX by Waluigi on Level 13-2 was a Fake Bomb. JP's fake was affecting the game until the end.

-Jordo officially became the Cop on Level 11-1 but disappeared. Could have maybe spelled the difference but who knows. Link's drinking fit the story and I just worked the inaction into the story. Maybe someone can redeem Link in CN64 Mafia.

-Level 12-2 saw the first appearance of the T-1000 and not one person mentioned it. At all. Randolph stuck mostly to the Bowser Jr. skin but also had a kill on Paycho as Waluigi in Level 13-2. Psycho had a 1-UP though so didn't die. Psycho killed JP who surely would have questioned his action at Psycho but was dead by Psycho's hand.

-Mikey_Jones won a Swanky and on Level 12-2 could kill while being paused. Mikey killed Badger who just recovered from JP's poison thanks to TraXX. Mikey's alibi seemed to build from here. Especially when Randolph started using the Bowser Jr. skin to kill people with. People were convinced Mikey_Jones was clean. He almost pulled this out.

-Swankys I ran once a day and would pick a random prize. Once the last resurrection happened the last Level would be decided with extra votes during day and kills at night and a 1-UP mixed in.

-Rip as Cranky was fun. It was like reverse roleblocker. If you targeted Rip you'd basically roleblock yourself unless you attempted a kill on him. He had a extra life which was used up on Level 9-2 when CWE attempted a kill from the Pause screen.

-Mikey_Jones earned his victory on Level 5-2 by killing Samus. Unfortunately, no resurrection chance for kdestiny as Samus because of who killed him.

-On Level 6-1 players picked Fro to Lynch over Psycho.

-Randolph paved the way to victory for The Entertainment District with a bit of help from King Diamond. Randolph won Swankys for a extra kill (Level 13-2) and resurrection (Badger Level 14-2). King Diamond won a Dead Chat Swanky to protect a player from death and saved Randolph on Level 14-2 as well. Protection and resurrection reached majority, forced the last resurrection into play to send the game to the last level and big prize give away Swanky contest. He earned a 1-Up in the 5 player prize give away enabling him to avoid his lynch and make it to Level 15-2.

-Randolph and Mikey both targetted Kneeneighbor for a kill on Level 15-2. Badger targetted Mikey for a kill and Kneeneighbor targetted Randolph and blocked TraXX. A block someplace else could have changed the outcome.

-Bert won the Mushroom Stump and played it wonderfully.

-Badger was ready to go when he came back. Did Leonardo proud with his leadership. Congratulations.

-Mikey_Jones died by circumstances out of his control twice and won his way back twice. He won a bunch of Swanky's and as Bowser Jr. did Queen Lana proud. So close to two wins in one game!

-Thank you again everyone.
    Last edited by Jarrod1983; February 28th, 2021 at 1:10 PM.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    fun game jarrod sorry about all the death threats via pm

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by virms View Post
    fun game jarrod sorry about all the death threats via pm
    I loved the last one so much I put it in the final write up!

Football manager? Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Clearly a well put together game Jarrod and thanks for running it, But I found myself getting lost quite a bit (Badger lynch post aside).

Still, I enjoyed what I understood lol. I have some questions answered /advice on aspects of mafia before I play again so when ever the next game gets going a couple of vets will be getting a PM

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Jarrod1983

It sucks my cop/reporter role got blocked early but my lightning Rod I think was one of if not the move of the match. Tossing JP’s big bomb onto HFR which resulted in three deaths!

HFR as well was the closet to getting me as Leo so he had to go!

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    @Jarrod1983

It sucks my cop/reporter role got blocked early but my lightning Rod I think was one of if not the move of the match. Tossing JP’s big bomb onto HFR which resulted in three deaths!

HFR as well was the closet to getting me as Leo so he had to go!
    Yes I was putting together thoughts and neglected this and probably a lot of other things. Bomb took out Mikey, HFR and Mr_Nobody. JP sure had it in for you. Poisoned you the following Night Level.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Griffin View Post
    Clearly a well put together game Jarrod and thanks for running it, But I found myself getting lost quite a bit (Badger lynch post aside).

Still, I enjoyed what I understood lol. I have some questions answered /advice on aspects of mafia before I play again so when ever the next game gets going a couple of vets will be getting a PM
    You nearly had me ruined, shame you didn’t realise I was already killed.

Well played though, I genuinely thought you were low lying scum on one of the other factions.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Lol couldn't have played that well if you thought I was scum

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol couldn't have played that well if you thought I was scum
    I thought you were doing a FFVII thing again, but you kept that Lester role in your back pocket and you did cop me which you deserve credit for. Just a shame for you that your timing was off and made yourself a target for Randolph to kill when you were outed. You could have gone on to cop other players maybe if you didn’t out yourself.

Defiance is a four letter
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Psycho, why kill the one person who'd definitely give the game to the SK if it came down to a 3 way Mexican Standoff? Why? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy?

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, and then liking the tweet knowing I was cursing you out in the shower.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aside from bloody luckily surviving two of your bombs, that fake bomb on TraXX was well played though JP. That had us shitting ourselves about targeting him!

Oh and @CWE glad I entertained you with the gifs after you bombed me with that!

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    I thought you were doing a FFVII thing again, but you kept that Lester role in your back pocket and you did cop me which you deserve credit for. Just a shame for you that your timing was off and made yourself a target for Randolph to kill when you were outed. You could have gone on to cop other players maybe if you didn’t out yourself.
    I didn't keep it in my back pocket lol, I had no active role. I only got to cop you because I won a Swanky's.

Donde esta la biblioteca Pablo Diablo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    I have no idea how you kept track of everything.

Psycho had me fooled. Can't believe I voted to bring him back.

Also once again, fuck the bus drivers.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't keep it in my back pocket lol, I had no active role. I only got to cop you because I won a Swanky's.
    I seeeee! You used it correctly though, just a shame the timing didn’t work out for you though. Unlucky dude!

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel kind of bad that after Diddy saved me I accidentally massacred the Kongs.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh also that secret hammer vote on Rip, that was me winning a Swanky prize. Curse TraXX for bringing him straight back!

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I can be organized if it interests me. If I have no interest then it's usually a mess.

I really enjoyed running this. I wanted this game to be bigger and crazier and frustrating just like old SNES games. I have a love for many of those old games and tried to work in every reference or innuendo I could.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also was targeting Rip with my cop/reporter action but he blocked me. Made a joke about him being Cranky Kong on his age but didn’t realise that was true lol!

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good game jarrod

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JP View Post
    I feel kind of bad that after Diddy saved me I accidentally massacred the Kongs.
    It was a shame that Mazer McDuck got killed as we were trying to build an alliance with you at the start. That was a role with great potential which Bert bloody ruined!

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Psycho, why kill the one person who'd definitely give the game to the SK if it came down to a 3 way Mexican Standoff? Why? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy?
    I thought for sure JP had talked his way into bringing himself to the end and was surprised he was killed. Especially by Psycho. With no ally I thought Psycho would convince JP to follow Psycho's votes. I was even batting ideas around for a Kefka/Waluigi alliance for the epilogue but it never came to be.

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    It was a shame that Mazer McDuck got killed as we were trying to build an alliance with you at the start.
    Bert thought he would be targeted and used his mimic power on Mazer. BBF killed Bert so in turn Bert killed Mazer. Shitty luck. I really enjoyed the enthusiasm Mazer brought to his one McDuck deal. I liked it so much and it was so perfect it had to go directly into my write up.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrod1983 View Post
    I loved the last one so much I put it in the final write up!
    You even put in the autocorrect of limp vs jump

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bert thought he would be targeted and used his mimic power on Mazer. BBF killed Bert so in turn Bert killed Mazer. Shitty luck.
    Oh Jesus! The twists and turns in this!

Reading more info about these reveals means I got hella more lucky!

This is still sinking in. Has there ever been a Rajah Mafia game bigger than this one?

You did get Mr Nobody, Dees, BG and a non-Rajah in gunit to take part so massive pat in the back for you mate!

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by virms View Post
    You even put in the autocorrect of limp vs jump
    I liked the idea of a limp rope strangling Ren or Stimpy but yeah, completely missed it. I just thought, shitty luck what threat will virms have next.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Jarrod1983 made changes to my status and location in honour of you and your game.

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Oh Jesus! The twists and turns in this!

Reading more info about these reveals means I got hella more lucky!

This is still sinking in. Has there ever been a Rajah Mafia game bigger than this one?

You did get Mr Nobody, Dees, BG and a non-Rajah in gunit to take part so massive pat in the back for you mate!
    I'm not sure but was happy to fill the roster. It definitely was going to be a slow burn. Like a old NES game you had to play over and over just to make a little head way.

I did this all on my phone too. I'd write the lynch or write up in my phone notebook, cut and paste it to here and color code it. I had a spreadsheet in a notebook with my first game is the only thing I didn't use my phone for.

I hope the returnees enjoyed themselves and maybe play some more. Same with gUnit and BGMaverick. Selfish reasoning, I have those 30 person Real Ghostbusters and 28 person WWF vs WCW games and was testing waters with this.

I would humbly request we update the Rajah Mafia archives soon and get more recent games put there!

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    @Jarrod1983 made changes to my status and location in honour of you and your game.
    That's slick. I need to spread some rep and come back.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure but was happy to fill the roster. It definitely was going to be a slow burn. Like a old NES game you had to play over and over just to make a little head way.

I did this all on my phone too. I'd write the lynch or write up in my phone notebook, cut and paste it to here and color code it. I had a spreadsheet in a notebook with my first game is the only thing I didn't use my phone for.

I hope the returnees enjoyed themselves and maybe play some more. Same with gUnit and BGMaverick. Selfish reasoning, I have those 30 person Real Ghostbusters and 28 person WWF vs WCW games and was testing waters with this.

I would humbly request we update the Rajah Mafia archives soon and get more recent games put there!
    Even more impressive you did all this on your phone!!!

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Even more impressive you did all this on your phone!!!
    It actually flowed so much better this way. I'd do the write up then just go through and color it. My first game I would write and color all at once in the forums which is sort of a pain.

Just being able to write helped me stay ahead of phases. I had the first 4 or so lynches written from the start. I just needed names to plug in the spots.

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I really do want character names you want to see in part III too everyone. Any advice or suggestions are welcome too of course.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is just so apt that it came down to me and @Mikey_Jones again after the last Captain N game. Rubber match Captain N64?

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unless we’re on the same team which in that case would be happy with a draw lol

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    It is crazy that it did. Plus Kneeneighbor winning a Swanky to come back and actions being pointed to a T-1000 show down against Mega Man. It worked out quite nicely.

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    How did I die the second time by the by?

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo Diablo View Post
    How did I die the second time by the by?
    kangus won a Swanky to possess Waluigi to kill on Pablo Diablo Level 9-2. So kangus actually is your culprit there.

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    I figured it was something like that just wanted to make sure.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I thought Psycho was cyan because Jarrod forgot I had access to dead chat, he gave me the link before I became a stump. Mazer said something in dead chat about talking to Psycho. Now I know that was part of his role. Oh well, I enjoyed being a stump.

Badgers spreadsheet saying Virm couldn't be the role he was.

Not sure if Psycho actually thought Badger was on my team or if he was just playing along.

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I was happy Ness got some use. I was pretty deflated to see him die right away.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Oh and how did lotjx not realize he was tracking virm when virm used his invisible power?

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Morrison killed BGMaverick.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandria Ocasio-Bertez View Post
    I thought Psycho was cyan because Jarrod forgot I had access to dead chat, he gave me the link before I became a stump. Mazer said something in dead chat about talking to Psycho. Now I know that was part of his role. Oh well, I enjoyed being a stump.

Badgers spreadsheet saying Virm couldn't be the role he was.

Not sure if Psycho actually thought Badger was on my team or if he was just playing along.
    Devils tell half-truths my friend, was putting on a bit on act with my spreadsheeting.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do thank you Bert though for promoting my comeback!

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Oh and how did lotjx not realize he was tracking virm when virm used his invisible power?
    This was another thing that was affected by Rip. lotjx actually tracked Dee4Ness that Night, Level 2-2. Dee4Ness watched Rip which got him drawn into the Cranky's Cabin, also making Dee4Ness disappear. That was why lotjx couldn't find his target because Dee and Badger that Night were listening to Cranky spinning yarns in his cabin.

I really enjoyed that role and also found it funny nothing was ever questioned about it.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Did Jordo just stop playing? Was he even submitting night actions?

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jarrod what was that last Swanky prize for?

Had me and Randolph going crazy trying to time it. Except for that @Randolph was on fucking point with his trivia timing. Brought me back to life and thank him forever for that. Shame he couldn’t live at the end after surviving the whole time! My vote on him knowing he couldn’t be lynched was great though you were right in that if we played it right and changed our votes then we could have had TraXX lynched.

That fake bomb scared us off.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He was quiet and hope he’s okay as mafia not the same without his raaage! That Link getting pissed was Jarrod flavour to include him/the character.

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I stopped hearing from him. I had already made him depressed in the story so just wrote the character in as getting drunk each night Jordo was absent.

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Jarrod what was that last Swanky prize for?

Had me and Randolph going crazy trying to time it. Except for that @Randolph was on fucking point with his trivia timing. Brought me back to life and thank him forever for that. Shame he couldn’t live at the end after surviving the whole time! My vote on him knowing he couldn’t be lynched was great though you were right in that if we played it right and changed our votes then we could have had TraXX lynched.

That fake bomb scared us off.
    It was for a 1-Up. TraXX won. After the Night though it came down to you vs him which gave you the 2nd majority and the win, regardless of the extra life. Shitty luck. If Knee had blocked you it would have spared Mikey bringing us to Level 16-1 but it didn't happen.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was for a 1-Up. TraXX won. After the Night though it came down to you vs him which gave you the 2nd majority and the win, regardless of the extra life. Shitty luck. If Knee had blocked you it would have spared Mikey bringing us to Level 16-1 but it didn't happen.
    Aha! I kinda wondered why TraXX didn’t show up as murdered like everyone else. Shitty luck for him but not for me.

Randolph got really stressed out in the chat over Swanky showing up again. Just wanna reach out and give him a big manly hug! He’s not been in Mafia as long as the rest of us but he’s better than he realises. Hope he continues to play.

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I really enjoyed CWE's word of the day "Vote". Everyone who said was put in a pool. gUnit was drawn and lost his power for 2 phases of CWE's choice. Might not let Vote fly next time but a Mafia related term with consequences was fun.

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Yeah a few have said they'll take a break and that's understandable but hope they come back. Just meant to be fun and hope everyone enjoyed themselves.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah a few have said they'll take a break and that's understandable but hope they come back. Just meant to be fun and hope everyone enjoyed themselves.
    Yeah I think most of us need a break after this. No offense to you whatsoever but we’re broken and need repairs lol

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    It was like a 5 week long game! Pretty crazy to think about.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh and because I promised this in the chat to post this if we won even in reality I’m broken and had a helluva lotta luck!

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    I really do want character names you want to see in part III too everyone. Any advice or suggestions are welcome too of course.
    N64 era right? Banjo and Kazooie are a given and maybe the witch from that game.

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    N64 era right? Banjo and Kazooie are a given and maybe the witch from that game.
    That era but still open to SNES or NES games as well.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder if Bert’s going to apologise to TraXX over this since Bert was pushing hard for town to win over other scum?

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I wonder if Bert’s going to apologise to TraXX over this since Bert was pushing hard for town to win over other scum?
    I think I'd rather wind him up some more.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    More stumps in games please.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I'd rather wind him up some more.
    Fair enuffski!

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh and killing Grim and getting him lynched may have a detrimental effect on Badggio’s RFC career. No more penalties.

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    More stumps in games please.
    Only if you get to be them.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bert was a great stump!

you either die a hero... Morrison's Avatar
    or live long enough to see yourself become a dumdum.
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Even taunted me in the chat

MOOOOORRRIIIISSSSOONN!

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One other thing I must know given our back and forth about the Turtles in the past. @Jarrod1983 did you make me Leo on purpose or was that how the draw came out?

I hope either way Master Splinter has an inch more respect for him at least!

Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Morrison killed BGMaverick.
    i didnt even think about it being his first game. there were just so many people and we were wanting to go with low key options, and he seemed as good as any. then people mentioned it being his first and i was like 'oopsie.' koopa gotta do what a koopa gotta do.

insane game. was hard to pay strict attention to the game for the whole go once dying, but the swanky's at least kept me involved. i thought i somehow slipped by samus unnoticed as scum, and then a day phase later kdes comes out with it. i was super bummed to wake up and find out i'd been lynched without getting to put up any defense. also super bummed that i got a ressurection and after doing the due diligence, realized i could only soft claim one other role, and pablo just called my bluff. was really looking forward to playing with those koopaling powers.

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    One other thing I must know given our back and forth about the Turtles in the past. @Jarrod1983 did you make me Leo on purpose or was that how the draw came out?

I hope either way Master Splinter has an inch more respect for him at least!
    Oh Badger. Master Splinter would be displeased with Leonardo killing things.

I did give you Leonardo. I was hoping you'd get lynched and was going to do a TMNT: Tournament Fighter showdown with Donatello decimating Leonardo. You avoided my wrath. Jokes on me.

I also gifted Mikey_Jones Bowser Jr. because I liked the idea of him carrying on Queen Lana's legacy, that he started in the first game. He came to play both times.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh Badger. Master Splinter would be displeased with Leonardo killing things.

I did give you Leonardo. I was hoping you'd get lynched and was going to do a TMNT: Tournament Fighter showdown with Donatello decimating Leonardo. You avoided my wrath. Jokes on me.

I also gifted Mikey_Jones Bowser Jr. because I liked the idea of him carrying on Queen Lana's legacy, that he started in the first game. He came to play both times.
    You underestimated Leo badly!

These last couple of draws have been funny yet rewarding to me. @Grimario had JP down as the Godfather in the last game but thought that was unfair so he re-drew it and I got it.

Beat the system and the doubting Thonases again!

D1 lynch in future games is looking bad for me though.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was so annoyed when you got killed. Cottoned onto you being Scrooge immediately.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was so annoyed when you got killed. Cottoned onto you being Scrooge immediately.
    Not half as annoyed as we were. Missed Mazer’s input most of the game!

Intercontinental Champion Jitters's Avatar
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get a room

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King Diamond View Post
    Get a room
    Thanks for the mush....room for Randolph!

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Am I actually dead this time or is this another Jarrod ruse?

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry Diamond mate but that was an Adam Cole/Chugs bonehead play. He should have been dead!

Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I made a mistake rub it in why don't ya

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I made a mistake rub it in why don't ya
    Shit happens.

All in good fun x

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Did you ever look at scum chat for trivia answers? I pretty much posted every one that you and virm were up for.

Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shit happens.

All in good fun x
    Yeah I gave JP and Psycho help too

Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't have a clue this game

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    You are actually dead! Too bad people latched onto you after your resurrection. Pokey would have been fun to see go on a run.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I gave JP and Psycho help too
    Hang on, the roles are out, why would you think helping me wasn't the right thing to do?

Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    google reverse image search is your friend.

Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hang on, the roles are out, why would you think helping me wasn't the right thing to do?
    You weren't town?

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, I was right about JP.

Just wanted to make that clear.

Oh Bert.